Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Niyaru’s Marvelously Misunderstood Misadventures Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to post for plots?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
  Gold!! Om nom nom! :3
View Results

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:06 pm
User Image

Welcome to my thread! Please don't be afraid to post, my mind can sometimes be a scary place which leads to some pretty strange and scary thoughts but I love to write. I can't ever get enough of writing or reading, it is one of the ways I escape from reality.

I don't bite and am always open to plots and rp if I have the free time to write. Feel free to either quote/post here, send me a pm or send me an instant message.
If you are sending me an instant message on skype or aim please tell me who you are, it would help out a lot. (skype: niyati.kalyan // aim: harukaharu11)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:29 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:54 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:24 pm
User Image

Naerdiel
User Image
Name::Naerdiel
Mate:: .....
Children:: none
Breedings::(1) might have a fling? (2) .... (3) .... (4) .....

Likes::Naerdiel doesn't have many joys that she had discovered with this world yet but she does enjoy adventuring quite a lot. She does it by herself so it could be said that she enjoys spending time alone, it gives her time to herself but she has too much time to herself often. She doesn’t really make friends so she spends days and days at a time alone. The only time that she isn’t really alone is when she is grazing with others in a field or surrounded by the little creatures that live in the forest and what not. She doesn’t really like nature but she doesn’t really hate it either, it gives her places to adventure and explore so it can’t be that bad.

Dislikes::Obviously no one likes being hurt, but Naerdiel really hates to be hurt and even more so, she really dislikes being lied to. Those are her biggest things in the world that she hates more than anything; she has recently come to dislike snow and the cold that comes with it though. Of course she even dislikes being betrayed, losing a loved one and all of the negative things associated with life. She just can’t handle the negative things very well and it brings her down even more.

Personality::Naerdiel is a lady of sorrow and far from her true self, her past has not been easy on her and it has certainly made her future not be a bright one. She is far from optimistic; she blames herself often even when it might not even be her fault. She had been in love with the most handsome stallion in her eyes but it wasn’t meant to last, he only deceived her. He tricked her by making her think that he loved her but in the end when he found his true love, he ran off to be with her and left poor Naerdiel in the cold. Since that day, she has been so lonely and desperate to feel the love that she believes he had found that she draws in the affection of others. She does this by acting how she thinks the other stallion or mare might want in a companion be it a best friend or a lover. In the process, she falls to her own tricks and falls in love or loves them only in the end to be betrayed and hurt when the same love and affection isn’t returned to her.
She really questions her future and if she is even going to ever find her someone to be with and the happiness that is supposed to come with it. She doesn’t like how she has turned out but doesn’t even know how to possibly change into what could be her true self. Because of her pain from being turned down so often she has sworn off of relationships and has closed off her heart to the possibility of love again. She spends her days roaming around alone and just exploring the lands and seeing what they could possibly have to offer her. She doesn’t mind spending her time alone, she isn’t really thrilled about it but it is better than being fooled and hurt again.

Plots::
--Shoe is on the other foot-- It might be a wake up call for her if she ends up falling for someone or someone ends up falling for her and she turns them away. In result she gets to see just how hurt the mare or stallion is because of her actions. It should be a wake up call to her to stop playing around with other's emotions.

--True Understanding -- A good friend or best friend for her might be very helpful. She could use someone that she could talk to, that wouldn't take her tricks or slips. The mare or stallion would push her to be her true self and be close friends with her. (This mare or stallion can be mated or single, it doesn't really make a difference.) She needs to start realizing that she can't go around trying to be someone she isn't.

--Looking in the mirror-- Nae could meet a mare that is like her or worse, and by worse I mean more manipulative and far more sad with life. Maybe the mare could even be depressed? This could go bad or good, but Nae wouldn't really know how to handle the situation or the mare. It would be a good situation to show her that there are worse things out there.

((Nae needs a lot of rp to wake her up and show her that the world isn't just revolving around her. She can't go around to pretend to be what other's want just to try and make a fake relationship or happiness out of lies. The poor girl needs to realize that maybe if she was her true self she might actually start finding others that would like her more.))

Sayoko
User Image
Name:: Sayoko
Mate:: .....
Children:: none
Breedings::(1) ..... (2) .... (3) .... (4) .....

Likes:: Yoko doesn't really have that many passions but the ones that she does have, she devotes all of her time and energy to them. She searches night and day sometimes just for treasure, that one thing she has never seen before but she finds it interesting and amazing. If she finds it interesting or odd enough she usually brings it back with her. It could be anything that catches her attention from flowers to jewels and even treasure. She wouldn't be able to function if she couldn't go on an adventure, she would be insanely bored. Though at night she is able to stay in one place and just be able to relax with the noise of the night.

Dislikes::There are a few things that she absolutely can't stand to do and the one that tops the list is hurting or damaging nature and wildlife. She literally will have an episode of some sort, draw back into herself somehow and just shut down. She can't handle it if she damages nature by being careless or even if it was an accident. The next thing on her list is being left behind, she may like to be alone but being left behind is heart breaking to her. The other two things on her list are a little minor in comparison but it still gets to her. She can't stand it when she has nightmares and it tends to her ruin her mood for the whole day. It also ruins the day when she runs into someone really mean, it doesn't matter if the mare or stallion is mean to her or someone else.

Personality:: A gentle soul, she is tranquil and is rather soft spoken, and she doesn’t get annoyed easily anymore. This mare has a healer’s spirit, she cares a great deal for others and if someone is upset or hurt, she wants to try and fix it instantly, benign situation or not. She takes other’s feelings into contemplation before she voices a word; she hardly ever tries to upset anyone. If someone did ask her for honesty, she wouldn’t sugar coat it because in her mind, the truth is the truth, there is no other form. Yoko loves to talk to others, learn about them and make new friends. She loves nature and the night; she could watch the stars for hours. The echoes of nature; the crickets chirping and the birds singing; it appeases her and gives her a large amount of harmony when she is standing somewhere quiet. When she is alone at night, she loves to dance with the fireflies and hum her own little melodies. However, she isn’t perfect, no one really is; she does still have a selfish streak but it has toned down a lot. Yoko only really gets selfish when it comes to people she cares about, if they spend time with someone else, she does get jealous but she is trying to deal with it the best that she can. She is a little independent and will stand up for herself when worse comes to worse but she really just wants her better half, someone to accept her for who she really is and at the same time someone who can defend her and be there for her when she needs it.

--What on earth are you doing?-- I'd love for a mare or stallion to stumble upon her dancing/singing at night. It is something she does when she knows she is alone and doesn't think anyone is watching. She likes to be carefree and just let herself melt into the night, essentially getting lost in her surroundings.

((I don't really have any other plots for her in mind, though I might add some in later. I am open to ideas, plots for her be it for a friend or a mate/fling. She is open to mare/stallion relationships.))

Yvona
User Image

I don't really have anything for Yvona yet but when I do I will update this.

--I'm very open to plots and ideas from others, in fact they are very much welcomed!--  

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:25 pm
User Image

User Image

Name::Amenophis
Mate::Amira
Children::[Jehzara] [Vanya Caladwen] [Kallisti]
Breedings::(1) Amira (2) Amira (3) Amira (4) Amira

Likes::Amenophis enjoys adventuring quite a lot and really finds it enjoyable if he can do it with others. He really likes meeting others and having the possibility of making a new friend. He likes to daydream and wonder about his family and the past as well as the future and what it might be like for himself and those he cares about. Ameno even likes to spend time with children/foals and play games with them.

Dislikes::He really dislikes seeing others in discomfort or pain, he wants to help others as much as he can. He really hates the fact that he forgets things and that he can't remember certain things about his past and where it is he came from. Getting lost isn't something he particularly enjoys, perhaps others might see it as a chance for a new adventure but he really dislikes the feeling of confusion and not knowing what to do. Nightmares aren't on his list of favorites either, they get his adrenaline going and he gets jumpy at every shadow almost after he has a nightmare. Of course it doesn't help that his mate has nightmares as well, he wants to be strong for her but hes just as vulnerable as she is.

Personality::Strong willed stallion with a heart of gold and doesn't let anything get in the way of what he wants. He is smart and likes to make people feel safe even when he doesn't have a lot of physical strength. His weapon of choice seems to be wisdom and there hasn't been a situation yet that he hasn't been able to get out of. He is considered to be lucky. He is a believer in what happens, happens for a reason. He seems to be one of those stallions that stumble into situations and it takes him a while to figure out how to get out of it. He will do anything for anyone and doesn't like to see blood or pain.

--True Test Of Strength-- I got his familiar Beset as a custom for a reason, she is supposed to help guide him on a journey to find someone in his family. She has no deemed him ready yet even though he has settled down and had a family. She knows a lot of things about the stallion that he has forgotten. I'm seeking a plot where something tragic or something happens that he can't quite explain. He has to figure out how to deal with it and it deems him ready.
--Bound By Blood or something else? -- Beset leads him to someone but he has no belief of them being bound to him as family. He doubts his trusted companion and believes that there really is no family out there for him. This stallion or mare needs to be either of Egyptian line or look like it. He has been looking for someone that looks like him for a while. It could be someone that instead of white feathers, they have black or some other color. But he believes the white feathers is from one of his parents as a last reminder to not forget his heritage though he already has forgotten himself and his past.
--Truth be told-- Someone should come along and break him down, not so much so that it destroys his mind and all of the things that he has built inside his mind. What I am looking for is just simply for someone or more than one mare or stallion to come along and try to tell him the truth. Bring him back down to reality that he isn't some special prince and that he is normal like everyone else.

--I'm very open to plots and ideas from others, in fact they are very much welcomed!--  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:27 pm
User Image

User Image
Name::Amu
Mate:: Kur cry o-Yume
Children:: [Shikon] [Sayoko]
Breedings::(1) Kuro-Yume (2) Kuro-Yume (3) Kuro-Yume (4) Kuro-Yume

Being a pretty upbeat and positive sort of personality, she is a lover of love and enjoys being outside in the sunlight more than anything. She enjoys the feel of the sun and the smell of the flowers. Apples are a delight that she considers very healthy and delicious. She would eat apples all day if she could do it without a stomach ache.

Dislikes::
Being alone is a major thing that she can't stand, when she is alone there is silence and nothingness. She feels almost empty without company and it is even worse if she is scared due to a thunder storm. Having company around her all the time makes her feel more at ease and not really having to worry about the possibility of fear creeping up on her. Fear, sadness and loneliness are three things that leave her heart broken. She doesn't like to feel any of them, let alone watching someone else go through the same.

Personality::Stubborn when it comes to doing things on her own, if she can't do it, she will become upset. She can be considered to be very independent and strong willed when it comes to things she believes in. Happiness sometimes radiates from her and can be contagious when she is in a very good mood, meaning that she is often very happy and wants to make others happy as well. She has a kind heart and is considered smart but sometimes lacking common sense. Sometimes she can be to much of a tease or flirt and can go over the limit to being playful but she never means any harm.

Plots:: None right now

--I'm very open to plots and ideas from others, in fact that are very much welcomed!--

User Image
Name:: Bella
Mate:: Bhim
Children::
Breedings::(1) Bhim (2) Bhim (3) Bhim (4) Bhim

She is very protective over her wool and cotton mouse toy, she carries it with her everywhere she goes and doesn't really trust others with it. Even though she doesn't trust others with her possessions, she does like to try and make friends and playing with others. If she thinks you might be worthy enough, she might let you play with her toy with her but if you leave her sight with it, trouble will be upon you.

She secretly hates sharing her toy even if it is just to play with another but she uses the toy to try and make friends sometimes. If the toy or herself ever get dirty, she gets really angry and upset and doesn't really calm down until it or herself is clean. When the toy gets misplaced or she believes it to be lost, she will become very sad and upset. She will spend all of her time searching for it until it is found.

Personality:: A bit playful and childish but she has a "want/need" to take care of/help others. But above all she thinks highly of herself and her little wool mouse, she doesn't like to have others touch it or look at it unless she gives them permission to. It could be said that she is very vain and considers herself as graceful as they come, as beautiful as they come and shes a gift to nature sort of attitude.

--Mask plots-- She received a mask from Ryu to change her character, I'd like to see someone try and challenge this somehow.
--Motherly -- Deals with a foal for some reason or another and ends up adopting it?
--Needs some sort of plot/rp to make her more open and friendly.--
--Friend RP--
--Battle RP-- Maybe some sort of rp where she gets wounded and ends up with a scar or two and has to find objects to cover the scars. This could also be a good plot to make her realize that looks are not everything.
--mouse thief-- Ends up hurting another because of the mouse toy.

--I'm very open to plots and ideas from others, in fact that are very much welcomed!--

User Image
Name:: Vanya Caladwen
Mate::
Children::
Breedings::(1) not open (2) not open (3) not open (4) not open

She can't get enough adventure, she loves to be on the move but at the same time she loves to be able to settle down and have a place to come back to rest. Power is something she is pretty familiar with and enjoys being around others who have it and control it. She isn't someone who is easy to scare considering she believes that she is walking the path of both light and dark. She wants to be able to see all the good and bad of the world. Noise and music is something that seems to really ease her nerves and make her feel at peace. It could be something as simple as charms or bells ringing or more powerful as someone singing or humming a wonderful melody.

There isn't really much in this world that she has found herself having a fond dislike or hatred for yet. When she considers the possibility of someone coming in to take away or hurt her loved ones, it gets under her skin and makes her rather edgy. She doesn't like to find herself in a situation that she can't solve on her own somehow. Another thing that seems to really get her on edge and get under her skin is watching others suffer, seeing someone in pain, agony or trying to deny their suffering. She might walk on both sides but she doesn't like to watch the look of pain and agony in someone's eyes.

Personality:: She can be pretty friendly or be your worst enemy depending on just how it is you are with her. If you haven't done anything bad to her or her loved ones than you will probably find her pretty friendly. Though if you have done something to cross her, you might want to watch your back and keep an eye on the shadows because she will stalk you until you appear weak and then go in for punishment. She considers herself a good fighter but she likes to torment those who have wronged her and are deserving of it. She does get pretty easily distracted though by certain sounds and objects. If the sound is pleasing enough she will try and find it and if there is something shiny or interesting looking she will investigate it. Vanya doesn't ever really back down from something once she sets her mind to it. If she decides that she wants to have something or someone in her possession she will go to any lengths to obtain it. She is rather fearless since she hasn't seen anything to truly be afraid of yet.

Vanya is a lot of things rolled into roll one being though it doesn't stop her from being strong for herself and for others. She will let her emotions guide her if she chooses and will also let them show through, she doesn't consider them to be a weakness. She considers fear to be a weakness and she doesn't fear much if anything at all.

--Rival for Caym -- Mare comes in to try and steal away Caym. Does she get dark with the rival or let her do whatever she wants knowing Caym won't allow it?
--Friend RP-- Someone who can relate/understand her light/dark personality and won't be afraid of Caym.
--Sisterly Love -- Someone very close to her and she ends up trusting a great deal but she is just being manipulated by them. When Vanya and Caym end up having baskets, the mare will be trusted to watch over them. The mare does something to the foals and it changes the way they are brought up and it changes Vanya.
--Take it away-- Vanya brings in a lot of different mares and stallions to try and help "heal" the foals.
--What are you doing?-- Mare or stallion comes along and sees her life for exactly what it is and asks her a lot of things that makes her question her life and what she has done/what she should have done.
--Fear Contest-- I'd like to try and see if she can find something to fear, she is already mixed up with the dark ponies. The ones that she should have stayed away from but she just ended up falling in love with one. Show me/ rp with me all the scary stuff that you got! Maybe she would just be scary back, who knows?

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:35 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:36 pm
saved  

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
saved  
saved  

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
saved  
saved  

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:38 pm
This is open for posting though since I have classes again tomorrow, I need to get a few hours of sleep. I will try and finish some more before I leave in the morning. No promises though that I can do it in the morning though I am going to take my laptop and try to do more in the afternoon when I have breaks.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:10 pm
I'd like to offer this boy for RP for Sayoko. It would probably be after the shops meta plot has taken place timeline wise and he's had some healing in the aftermath but things aren't quite perfect yet. He's an older stallion, so he's been around the block more than a few times. He is brave, adventurous and despite his years his spirited nature hasn't dulled. Generally he is polite and gentlemanly with a special spot of gentleness in his heart for mares.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Niyaru Delacroix

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:41 pm
mistalina13
I'd like to offer this boy for RP for Sayoko. It would probably be after the shops meta plot has taken place timeline wise and he's had some healing in the aftermath but things aren't quite perfect yet. He's an older stallion, so he's been around the block more than a few times. He is brave, adventurous and despite his years his spirited nature hasn't dulled. Generally he is polite and gentlemanly with a special spot of gentleness in his heart for mares.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Niyaru Delacroix
Offer him for what?  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas