INTERESTED

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:42 pm
So I realize this forum has had a slow death with the activity of members lately. #depressing.

Cat wants to make an rp and has a few ideas. I just want an rp that I can gather everyone left in. All of them will be small scale, so keep that in mind. Tell me which one is interesting and would like to rp so Cat could make it.

Note: Sorry the plots are so long. I just copied and pasted them and edited them slightly.

ELUKKA:
Animal School. It seems to be a regular school in the middle of the forest. Students chatter amongst themselves and have fun. Everyone looks human. But the truth behind this school is that everyone is, in fact, an animal. In this reality, animals can alternate between an animal and humanoid form. At school, because the principal admired humans so much, it is a rule that everyone at school keeps their human form. And blah blah blah. This will be a more open rp and have as many characters you'd want..

AIRSHIPS:
This rp was already made but never started due to some things. There are minor (severely minor) changes. Roles would be like four airship captains, two twins, and maybe four airship first mates (though subject to change depending on who/how many join). But here is the plot:

The main continent, called Melith, is made up of two grand countries residing over the civilized explored lands. One is the Grand Empire of Marus, which holds the cooler northern territories, while the other is the sunny United Kingdoms of Adalla, a group of smaller kingdoms and large city states united under Ameras Royal Family. They each ruled themselves separately, but they had sworn loyalty to the High King and his family. Both the Emperor of Marus and the High King of Adalla live on floating isles, usually right in the center of their lands in grand palaces that offer stunning views of their lands.
The world is winding down from the Magical Era, and is just in the first stages of the Age of Steam. The world is a very large one, with many different phenomena, including large deserts, grand forests, spanning seas, and massive floating islands in the sky that cast shadows on the land below. It is Praan, the stream of life that runs underneath the world, that constitutes the "magic" that gives the ability of magic to people. It is what provides life and resources to the land and everything that lives in it. It is also what allows the floating isles to stay aloft, and what fuels the airships that merchants, travelers, and the military use today.

~~~
"It is said that our ancestors were people who descended from the clouds. They had come from the heavens above, from another world entirely. They came to these lands in hopes of a better, peaceful home and settled here. For centuries, they respected and worshipped these lands.
It is said that they did not have abilities like the ones we have today. Not until the stream of life, which we now call Praan, that runs through the continent blessed them with abilities for being so mindful of the well-being of the lands. And with these new gifts, they had lost their ability to return to their home, the majority forgetting about their origins entirely.
Since then, our two vast and beautiful countries that we know today, Adalla and Marus, have thrived in bountiful resources and peace. However, the issue of air pirates have become an increasingly troublesome problem in both countries, especially because airships have become a popular vessel of transportation. Trading and shipping have boomed because of airships, which also meant a high surge of piracy. It was like farming during harvest season. And with such a high percentage of merchant ships being raided by these merciless pirates, the military and several hired mercenaries have been put to work to stop them.
But our focus is turned to the royal twins of Adalla. Now these siblings are special, in a way that no one is today, for as far as we know. There was doubt about this initially, but it has now become a well-known fact that these twins have absolutely no inherent abilities. This speculation is a wonderment in both kingdoms, but the Adalla family has sheltered the twins so much that very few can actually meet the two.
A great many of pirates and dealers would love to get their hands on them, whether it be to sell them or get a reward.
Many elders and worshippers of the old lore claim that they are part of an ancient race, like our ancestors. They gossip that these siblings are a key to unlocking their true origins, and something far greater but because we have forgotten about their origins, no one really knows. They desperately want to use these twins to unlock the secrets of their pasts.
However, the siblings are kidnapped by airship pirates, and are whisked off into the skies. The Adalla Royal Family has not only sent the military on after them, but mercenaries as well. The United Kingdoms of Adalla blames the Empire of Marus for such an occurrence, and the relationship between the two is tense. Other airship pirates want to reap the bounty as well, jumping at the idea of stealing the two of them away.
What will the twins become? Will they return home? Will they be sold off? Or will they truly unlock the secrets of our pasts?"

TAMACUN:
Also a remake. For those of you who haven't seen it, the plot is here. You can see roles like three mystical locals and three newcomers (though subject to change depending on who/how many join).

Surf.
Tamacun Island is best known for their blue-green waves that hug the small, local island year round. Surf season has just started up and some of the bigger waves are just beginning to crash on the coasts of Tamacun. Tamacun attracts little attention and little to no tourists. However, no one can deny the prowess of the local surfers of the island.
They are the elite, a few average teenagers who've been on the island all their lives. They've been known to be the best surfers in Tamacun. They are an intimidating group, as many of their peers and the locals look up to them as celebrities.
Yet Tamacun knows little of their origin. No one questions where they come from, or who their relatives are. Tourists who ask never receive answers, because no one really knows. Many call this uncanny.
Others call this brainwashing.
These group of surfer's call it a means to protect their identities.

They are gifts, creations, children of the great god Poseidon. Sea monsters. Mermaids. Celestial beings. Many myths and folk legends have derived from these beings, but none were ever discovered true. And these group of surfers would prefer it that way. They see Tamacun as their home and playground. They surf the high waves near the island with great talent, for they do have their affinity to the sea. While their identities as these powerful beings are a well-kept secret from the locals of Tamacun, they treat their fellow beings like kin and are a very close knit pack.

And while the high waves have begun their season in the warm waters of Tamacun, the beaches attract not only surfers but newcomers.
Moving to Tamacun, for their own personal reasons, these newcomers have arrived to the island in a search for a new life. The fresh meat have caught the attraction of the group of elite, and now they want in. The surfers are intrigued, finding the newcomers interesting. They want to show them the ropes and short cuts of the island, take them to the cool parties, see the sights, find the secret hide outs, and present them the beauty of the waves of Tamacun.
But dark intentions lie ahead. While new people to the island are rare, the group of elite have found these group of newcomers as potential candidates to join their kind. To transform them into one of their own.

What will happen when the newcomers figure out this hidden scheme? Will they agree to be transformed into the unknown? Or will they fight back the waves to stay human?

This is Tamacun.

And lastly, VUODENAIKA:
This rp was something I wanted to make awhile ago but due to some reasons, I didn't make it. The roles of this rp will be all holiday characters, like Easter bunny and Santa Claus (the amount of characters depends on how many people make). So, here's the plot again:

The Lord of the Day and the Lady of the Night were siblings who decided to make a fair truce at the cost of sacrificing their mortality after an eternity of fighting. In the armistice between Day and Night, they decided to select four beings to represent them, being that they could no longer rule the lands themselves in a physical sense. They picked two males and two females to rule four regions, separating the lands equally amongst the four.
These four became the immortal deities known today as Winter, Spring, Summer, and Autumn.

The Countess of Summer, also known as the Harvest Queen, rules the fields near the coasts and the seas. The fields are vast and bountiful during summer season. She is rarely seen, mainly because she resigns herself to the seas as a mermaid. She will walk on land only at the most important of times. Mermaids and shapeshifters (werewolves, werecats, were/animals) often live in her domain. It is said that she and the Ice King don't get along.

The Duke of Winter, commonly called the Ice King, reigns over the mountains, and is also rarely seen, coming out of his palace only to attend important events. He stays in a large spire-like castle on the tallest mountain, which can be seen everywhere on the continent. The mountains are cold all year long, constantly snowing. Only during winter season does it ever snow all over the continent. Orcs, giants, and some shapeshifters often live in his domain. It is said that he and the Harvest Queen do not get along.

The Lady of Spring, dubbed Mother Nature, dwells deep in the thick forests. Her appearances are fleeting, and she is said to be as beautiful as the Harvest Queen. She is a youthful spirit, and while she is difficult to find, she will often show herself instead. However, because her season requires a lot of life and blooming growth, she often sleeps through the other seasons. Animals, elves, fairies, and some shapeshifters live in her domain.

Lastly, there is the King of Autumn who rules over the rest of the continent. It is here that the majority of the races, including humans, magic users, and dwarves, live. They colonize in cities and towns. The capital is where the King lives, in a castle made of stone. At the edge of his kingdom are the forests of spring, which turn gold during his season. He is the most mortal of all the deities, unlike the others. He is the only that can truly die. When this happens, his son, the next King of Autumn, inherits his throne and the cycle begins again.

There is unity amongst the four, a mutual understanding between all them, each carefully selected by the Lord of Day and the Lady of Night. It is a shared responsibility, and each take their roles very seriously, passing the responsibility when their season passes and receiving it when their season begins. It is a never-ending cycle, and none of them dare to mistreat their roles, lest the balance is lost and chaos enters the lands.

It becomes a problem when it is FAR past the time for the Duke of Winter to pass the season to the Lady of Spring. The Lady of Spring has not awakened from her slumber yet, which means that winter will not end until she does. This has continued about six years, and the Duke of Winter is tired of this ongoing winter. Everyone has grown restless, and the balance of the seasons is unnatural. However, it is the Prince of Autumn (not quite a king because his father is still alive), that decides that this all should end. He rounds up a group to find the Lady of Spring, and figure out why she still continues to sleep. The Prince of Autumn's reason for finding Spring is because he has this weird complex. Like, he loves/admires her for being the total opposite of him. Autumn symbolizes the degradation of life, while spring symbolizes the growth of life. So Autumn loves that about her, but hates her for being everything he can't be. So he has this love/hate relationship about her, even though he has never met her. So he's sort of torn between wanting to meet her and wanting to kill her.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:46 pm
Of course I'm always up for the Airship RP.

Though, Tamacun sounds interesting. I'd like to play one newcomer and one sea creature.

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:19 pm
Interested in all. I'd love to see this forum brought back to life. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:56 pm
I like all but the last(you lost me at holiday characters. Though I did read the whole thing), though it seems like the only one we'd be able to get enough active people for would be the first one. Unless everyone decided to do multiple characters.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:21 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

I like all but the last one. It would give me a reason to start coming back into Gaia I have been slightly sad no one has really been doing anything in here and all the RP's I was in have long since died.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:39 pm
I like the airship one. I'd want to be a pirate in that one tho.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:59 pm
COOOOOL

Cat loves the feedback. I've decided to make the first 3, since they've had some interest. I'll create them sometime this weekend, since I HAVE SO MUCH TO DO THAT I WANT TO CRRRRRRYYYYYYY (#collegeproblems) So! Expect Airships to be up first, then Tamacun and Elukka to be up after that.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:02 pm
Thank you Cat. whee -flails happily-  

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:29 pm
Yay!!! *dances happily* *sees infinity flailing* KITTY!!! *pets infinity*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:22 am
wolf_with_a_dragon
Yay!!! *dances happily* *sees infinity flailing* KITTY!!! *pets infinity*

-purrs- emotion_bigheart  

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:47 pm
Might just breathe some life back into this RP forum.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games