Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:42 pm
User Image

Please note that most of Lat's Plots have moved to her new and improved: Plot Guild

Soquili Plots have their own Subforum!

The Fayth Clan Plots (both Dark and Light) are located in a different Subforum!

Flock Plots (Teleri's Thread) Are Located Here!

You are welcome to visit the Guild for plots, and can still post here or in the approved question threads in the guild. Please note as things are still under construction, some threads are not yet open for posting. PMs are also open, if you would rather that method to contact me. Quoting me anywhere will result in a prompter response, but I do regularly check all of that so I should find you shortly!

~:Where Is Lat When She's Not Here?:~
You are welcome to find me on the following messenger services for plots, RP, chatter etc.
However, please inform me of your Gaia name so I have a frame of reference as to who you are!
Trillian: stardustglitterwishes
YIM: an_exotic_elegance
AIM: latoniade.lacourtel
AIM2: slightofhandphoto@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:44 pm
User Image

~:The Priority:~
~:An Empty Stall Because Priority is Stat Boost all to 100%:~

~:The Secondary:~
~:Set Ballad on the Road to Eldership:~
User Image

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:47 pm
User Image

~:What's Currently Happening:~
*Go to Teepee to Find Out!*

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:50 pm
~Reserved~

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:53 pm
~Reserved~

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:55 pm
~:The Girls:~

~:Masque:~
User Image
Orientation: Heterosexual
Mate Status: Searching!
Breeding Status: 4/5 (Available)
1st Breeding: Promised to Avant Resari
2nd Breeding: N/A
3rd Breeding: N/A
4th Breeding: N/A
Breeding Plots:
General Info: Masque, contrary to her elder sister who has always been sociable, is an introvert. Though she likes the company of others, she is often shy and quiet. Particularly at first, she needs time to warm up to someone and perhaps a little patience from them because she's not much for small-talk, she often feels foolish or as though she has nothing important to offer the conversation. Rather than being comfortable in a large group, she would prefer a small, almost intimate setting for getting to know someone (or even a few someones).
Her passion is music in the form of singing or dancing, a legacy of her father. Seldom one to sing when there is company, she can be 'caught' singing or dancing and perhaps charmed into continuing if one is patient. Spending a lot of time on her own, she wanders as her family has. Always eager to see what is in the next glade or through the next patch of forest, she might wander into trouble and need a Knight to help her out of it.
More intuitive than physical, Masque is a dreamer. She's imaginative and creative, a little impulsive and likes change... This is why she so often goes wandering in search of new things, as she's less than great with meeting new friends. She can at least explore and feed her curiosity that way. An emotional mare, she's not always logical because she's got a powerful heart and has been taught to follow that. She can follow orders as long as they're given calmly, but doesn't do well under pressure if the other individual is too aggressive or snappish. She needs a gentle hand and can do just about anything if given a little support.
Current Plots: Masque's previous plot search called for three basic parts, briefly outlined below in their new incarnation in her current plotline. As such, she has been rescued by a dashing gentleman who then disappeared, encountered a charming (but dangerous) stranger, and will sure enough suffer a disappointment and a broken heart. (But we're looking for someone who can mend it, and offer her Ever After.)
You Saved My Life: Prone to wandering as all of her family is, as a young mare Masque found herself in the midst of a forest fire. She was rescued by the sudden appearance of the dashing Delacroix, a unicorn stallion that lead her to safety near the river. The pair were forced to swim to safety when the fire continued to follow them, but eventually reached safe ground.
You Stole My Heart: Somewhat enamored of her rescuer or not, Delacroix soon disappeared, and left her wandering the forests in search of some charming stranger. She soon enough encountered a Kalona-cross stallion named Avant Resari, who was charmed by her singing. The two have spent some time conversing, for the Kalona can be quite the charmer when he wishes.
And Then? You Broke It: (While Masque's three-part plotline called for the same stallion, with a slight adjustment Part 2 & 3 have been arranged with Avant while Part 1 was Delacroix. Masque and Avant will fling.)
Love: Almost any breed will work, but please know Masque is -ideally- a lifemate situation once her first breeding is done... (Flings aren't impossible, just not desired.) Appearance/Breed: there is not necessarily a desired/non desired color, but I'd love someone special (wind, uni, kirin, a cross?) or edited because she has a strong wind line and I'd like that (or something 'special') to re-manifest in foals... Again, not required, just bonus points!

Assorted Seeking/ Plots: Family: Masque needs to RP with her family! Got a Phantom of the Opera relation? Fling for RP please!!
Friends: Masque is always in need of more friends.. This is because she's a little on the shy side, a delicate lady. She has a beautiful singing voice and a tendency to wander, I'd love for her to meet some outgoing Soqs who could help her loosen up a bit! (Breeds: Grounds, Unis, Winds, Flutters, Kirins, basically anything but baddies! ^.^ Very relaxed on this!)
Etc: N/A
Notes: She's on the market again!
Active Plot: N/A

~ biggrin aliu:~
User Image
Mate Status: Single
Breeding Status: 5/5
1st Breeding: Reserved for Lifemate
Breeding Plots: N/A
General Info: Like Kaishara, Daliu is more of an extrovert than an introvert. Though she can be comfortable in small groups or large, she's very sociable and expressive. The larger the group, the more lively she is, and often she and Kaishara attempt to draw their shyer companion into the conversation and out of her shell. Though she can be realistic, Daliu much prefers to be a dreamer, to be creative and whimsical rather than tied down by the rules of 'reality'. As such, anyone of the more 'mystical' races -Unicorn, Kirin, Angeni, Cross-breeds- are exceptionally interesting to her. She's always ready to hear new stories -myths about these exotic species or tales from distant lands- and can lose track of the day as long as someone is spinning tales around her. Even though she is grown, Daliu delights in chasing fireflies in the night and wishing on stars. More than capable of reason, she does hold dreams for a happily ever after, and will definitely go out on a limb to help someone in need.
Outgoing and likely to speak her mind, she never has a harsh word for anyone unless they start the cruelties first. If she could, she'd befriend the whole world because she knows there is something interesting to be learned about everyone. There is always something to learn from someone new, and she's definitely the mare to pick it up.
Assorted Seeking/ Plots:
Friends: No explanation necessary! Peaceful or pleasant encounters -or even one that starts out not so great, as long as Daliu isn't harmed- are welcome. Any breed/individual that will not attack her, any color. Strange markings or patterns might intrigue her into asking questions about where the stranger is from, do they have an interesting story to share?
I've Only Ever Heard Stories Of You: Got an Angeni? Kirin? Alicorn? Unicorn? Are they in need of friends? These are exotic strangers Daliu has never met the like of before, she'd love to change that! There's a certain romance and mystery about these strangers, and if they'd like to pass some time with a ground mare, she's a willing friend!
Notes: N/A

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:58 pm
~:The Bad:~

~:Aveshar:~
User Image
Mate Status:
Breeding Status: 4/5
1st Breeding: With Kanti Nuttah. Done!
2nd Breeding: Reserved
3rd Breeding: Reserved
4th Breeding: Reserved
5th Breeding: Reserved
General Info: As a Kalona Aveshar is proud, aggressive, somewhat arrogant and definitely possessive. At one time he had amassed a 'collection' of beautiful Soquili that he encountered, mares he referred to as his "Doves". (He is always more than happy to add a new one to his collection, feel free to offer to be 'collected'. These mares are not injured in any way, though winds may have a feather plucked in RP for the sake of a trophy.) He basically just visited (RP) with them and admired their beauty and strength. Before having his own family he also raised a mixed-breed Soquili filly to hunt like a true Kalona, and reveled in the chance to turn potential innocence into darkness. (However Aveshar's dark-nature is a puzzle to those who would call him family. He is no-doubt a dark soul, though the ones that shared his blood are certainly anything but. It is irrelevant to him at this point in time, he considers none but his youngest brother family, and tends to attack them whenever the chance presents itself.)
Aveshar's first breeding (and only, currently) was to a groundwalker mare that proved to be more than what any 'normal' Soquili seemed. It certainly was enough to convince the proud Kalona that she was worth keeping around, and eventually, they had three foals to show for it. Shortly after the foals went into their baskets, Kanti went off to prove herself worthy of Aveshar, or perhaps even to best him. Whatever her reasoning, it is long-lost now, for she was cursed and her mind lost beneath the bloodlust of a Skinwalker. Now the cat-cursed mare haunts her former family, drawn back to them by all the things she has forgotten.
After so much interaction with Kanti, he can admire the traits and beauty of a Soquili no matter what they are. This is, in part, why he bred with her -a 'ground'- because she proved to be much more than one would expect. The 'inside' of a Soquili is just as attractive to him as the outside; though he does have a particular affinity for those he can break down, control, or contaminate. Still, if they are strong or hauntingly beautiful, he would rather pass time with them -and learn about them- than control or change them. (So your beauty is safe, if she wants to meet this guy!)
Assorted Seeking/ Plots:
Like & Unlike: Aveshar was once of the limited mindset that nothing outside of a Kalona is worth more than the meat it is made of. He had no patience for the lesser Soquili, viewed them as cattle. That opinion has slowly evolved, from collecting females he referred to as his "Doves" to eventually finding a Groundwalker mare so compelling that he had foals with her. Because of this, Aveshar is open to meeting Kalona of the prior 'we are superior' mindset, the new 'maybe they serve some purpose after-all' way of thinking, and any breed of Soq outside those parameters.
Collecting Beauty: As mentioned before, Aveshar has a tendency to collect those (predominantly mares) he considers beautiful. (It is important to state that nothing is expected of or from this little group beyond RP unless one wishes for more and negotiates for it.) If you have a mare to offer up to be a Dove, please note this does not mean baskets or even emotional attachment. Aveshar is a possessive sort, so he will most likely view her as an object, a possession. But he is protective of what is "his", so he would certainly eliminate outside threats. (Side note, Doves are allowed to have family/mates/foals/be part of a herd etc. Again, while Aveshar is "possessive" it would not interfere with your plot-line or the mare's personal development. If you only want to RP with him once, that's fine... He just may "decide" the mare is a Dove and think of her now and again.)
The Next Generation: In the past Aveshar has taken in a stray mix-blood filly, and raised his own trio of children. He currently has no foals on the ground, and he's not the easiest 'parent', but if you've a stray for him to take in, he might be game for it. (This is a bit of a tricky thing to navigate, be warned. He has little tolerance for Unicorns or Kirins, due to some personal elements. Some of this has been alleviated due to new interactions, but there is a certain amount of aggression and disdain that lingers.) Aveshar's daughter Keshani has also followed in her father's footsteps and taken in a stray, a filly that did not seem the sort to hunt and kill but learned under the Kalona's wing. The family does have a certain taste for taking something innocent and raising/training it to be otherwise. Feel free to volunteer your innocent!
A Haunting Melody Turned My Head: Aveshar is known to seek out beautiful, unusual things... Yes, this is partially out of an urge to collect them, to take something of that into himself. He loves beautiful things, beautiful Soquili. Unusual himself, if you've a mad little mare or a stallion that sees spirits, Aveshar would be beyond intrigued to meet them! (Again, nothing required outside of RP unless you would like to pursue it.)
Notes: ninja

~:Keshani Avenara:~
User Image
Mate Status: Trying Something Out? Searching
Breeding Status: 4/4
1st Breeding: Open
2nd Breeding: Plots Preferred
Breeding Plots: See Something Neither of Us Expected Below.
Won't Father Be Upset (Beauty In The Gray Twilight): Aveshar values spirit and intelligence in a Soquili, a great deal of the reason he and Kanti bred to produce their three children. Keshani too can respect a strong personality and an attractive individual, even if they are not Kalona. For this plot, Keshani finds an Angeni/Angeni -cross to encounter and RP with. From an appearance standpoint: Keshani has wind wings and they are viewed as a weakness by other Kalona, but she finds a certain beauty in the feathered appendages. Non-approving RP with her father.
~AND/OR~
Father Will Be Proud (Beauty In The Dark): This is a plot where Keshani will make her father proud by finding a strong Kalona individual. Again it can be either a lifemating (if they work) or just a fling, but I also wish for them to remain on good terms should they part, perhaps re-encounter each other in RP later. In this plot she would be deciding to produce more Kalona-blooded offspring rather then seeking something 'good (weak)' to reproduce with. Approving RP with her father.
General Info: Born to a mother who was Skinwalkered shortly after, Keshani has never truly had a mother figure. And even her father figure is debatable! Aveshar does however favor his little "Angel" and like to be sure she gets what she wants (most of the time!). As she was raised by her father, Keshani has also picked up Aveshar's "penchant" for "collecting". Aveshar has his Doves, Keshani has her "Hawks" (stallions) and "Treasures" (such as the filly she adopted and taught to hunt).
Assorted Seeking/ Plots:
I'll Show You I Am Worthwhile: Once she's gotten a few Kalona interactions in, I'm sure she'll find a 'challenging' Kalona to meet who she proves her worth to.
Show Me Your Strength: Assorted other breeds (Unicorns, Flutters, Ground, Angeni) of any sort, welcome! Keshani knows her mother was a ground-wind mare, and was a strong-willed enough mare to attract her father's attention. She wants to see what the rest of the Soquili have to offer! Think you're strong? Then maybe Keshani and you should do a short RP!

Hawks & Treasures, aka, Daddy's Little Girl: Got a stallion that won't mind a Kalona-cross mare deciding he's part of her collection? Your boy could be one of Keshani's Hawks! Aveshar collects mares he admires the traits of, and Keshani has begun to do the same with stallions she's crossed paths with. (This is nothing more than an RP requirement, that can be plotted to expand should you be interested in plotting a fling or using Keshani's "collecting" habit to pursue a plot point in your own story. Feel free to drop me a line and discuss!) Got a filly or foal that a Kalona-cross mare could adopt and teach to be a little bit bad? (Or a whole lot?) Well then they could be part of Keshani's "Treasures", adopted foals she raises in the shadow of herself. (Please note they are free to go on with their lives, it can just be an Rp where she teaches them to hunt or even puts the idea into their heads.)

Danger: *Plot For Skinwalker Kanti to Hunt*
Etc: *Full-Blood Kalona Foal Interaction
*Interaction with Winds/Unicorns/Grounds/etc
*Interaction with Adult Kalona? Hit me up for it guys! ^.^
Notes: Many know Aveshar and his habit of collecting mares for entertainment (RP), and his offspring (in general) have somewhat of the same habit. Keshani was raised as Aveshar's little angel, she's used to getting her way! Though coddled by him (in his own way) she's used to Pure Kalonas looking down on her and never misses a chance to show what she's got! She's strong-willed, stubborn, and loves attention/to be doted on. Her romantic-based plots are three vastly different options, all of which are viable paths for her future. I love RP, which will be the point of any of the three options. She's got a very deep character I'd like to further map and evolve through these different paths, but I'm open to others! Please speak up if you have an idea for her!
Active Plot: Something Neither of Us Expected: With Tae-Hyun. Keshani is bad, as bad as a Kalona's treasured daughter can be. True, she has the wings of a wind and her mother once simply danced upon the ground... But the shadow of the family has grown beyond the Kalona heritage from her father. With a Skinwalker for a mother and the need to Hunt like her Kalona sire, Keshani will never be 'good'. She can be charming and intriguing, but she's still got a heart as black as her coat and nothing will change that. Still, with the right kind of stranger she could be a little bit more than a 'bad girl', and he will certainly be less of a 'good boy' by the end of their road.
Former Plot:N/A

Ave was considered quite handsome, back in the day... And I'll give it to him, he has a certain type of charm... He tends to think of the mares he meets as his doves (several of the early girls had wings), and visits with them now and again... Unless they show initiative and spirit, he sort of considers them pets... (The mare who was most 'impressive' to him in spite of being a ground is the mother of his three foals.) He can be quite sweet and crooning, or a bit of a bully. He's possessive by nature, which is part of the reason he is the way he is with all his ladies. Once he's crossed paths with a mare, he keeps the memory of her if nothing else... Once or twice in RP he's "taken" a feather or some similar trophy. On the plus side, he doesn't maul his doves... and he doesn't let anyone else either?

He's a favorite, complicated old muse... And I still think he's a handsome boyo. Character wise he still has "doves", but I think most of the old crowd are gone.. So he hasn't seen any of the older 'flock' for awhile. I suppose if he had recent RP he'd integrate them into his mental "idea of what is mine" or claim them as part of the collection. Yes, Keshani does have a similar habit, she is her Daddy's Girl. Her brother is a collector but only so he can hurt someone... Aveshar is a collector of beauty and uniqueness, and spirit. Keshani started by collecting/adopting a filly that had a very pure background but somehow wanted to be a hunter... so you could say Kesha collects pretty things that are dangerous, somewhat like she is? She's crossed paths with some interesting boys that she might consider as "her's" because of how similar in mindset she is to her father.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:01 pm
~:The Good:~

~:Ballad:~
User Image
Familiar: Minstrel
Mate Status: LifeMated to Whistle
1st Breeding: Promised to Whistle
2nd Breeding: Promised to Whistle
3rd Breeding: Promised to Whistle
4th Breeding: Promised to Whistle
5th Breeding: Promised to Whistle
Breeding Plots: Lifemate Only
General Info: Ballad Amante Faythren, called simply "Ballad" is the patriach of one of the more striking bands you are likely to encounter. This dusk-blue coated stallion with strangely glowing markings is one of the kindest souls you are likely to meet. Born to parents and possessing three siblings, none of which he has seen in time beyond recounting, he is still strongly believing of a close family unit. (An OC from a faraway land, strongly Final-Fantasy Inspired.) Ballad is no longer new to the homeland of Soquili, though there are certainly times he still feels like a stranger in a strange land.
An independant sort of stallion, he did quite a bit of wandering and exploring throughout the years before he found his true love. Before that point he had begun to despair, thinking true love would never find him. With a strong enough wish of his heart, the very lady of his dreams found him, and they settled to raise a family. Though it was not nearly long enough -in his mind- they were happy for several years. When a great disaster struck their homeland, shattering the quiet family life he and his mate had built, it seemed all his dreams were lost.
Ballad's family scattered in the wake of the disaster and his mate was lost in the turmoil, prompting the stallion to go on a great search for his only love. By luck, or chance, or some unknown prompting Ballad eventually made his way to this land, where his lady wandered. As her memories were restored and the two of them united, Ballad was happy to find they were building a new life in this new land.
Recently joined by one of their sons, Ballad and Whistle spend a lot of time searching for their lost children and making friends. So long as his lady is by his side, Ballad is content to call this place home. That being said, he never passes up a chance to look for his lost children, or to help someone seek what they've lost.
Assorted Seeking/ Plots:
Backstory- Fighting For Love: Have someone in need of a little advice? Adversity in romance is something Ballad is quite familiar with. He's ready to lend a sympathetic ear or a staunchly supporting shoulder. Whatever you need to help your lovebirds get together, he's your guy!
Backstory- Friends in My New Home: Ballad is a friendly soul! Anything short of evil (bad Kalonas or Skinwalkers) are on his 'to meet' list! Any and all mixes/ combinations are also welcome, he won't mind! Ballad's quite a wanderer and liable to turn up anywhere, so please feel free to grab him for some RP! He's a good father-figure with a caring heart, always ready to give advice or offer strength or shelter. It also helps for him to ask Soqs if they have seen his lady love!
How Can I Help?: Got a Soq in need of Advice, Assistance or Intervention? Post about it, this could be your boy!

~:Whistle:~
User Image
Familiar: Aria
Mate Status: LifeMated to Ballad
1st Breeding: Promised to Ballad
2nd Breeding: Promised to Ballad
3rd Breeding: Promised to Ballad
4th Breeding: Promised to Ballad
5th Breeding: Promised to Ballad
General Info: Once a wanderer in this land with no memory of her homeland, love or family, Whistle has recently returned to herself. Memories restored, and in the company of her mate and son, Whistle is found! Now building a new home in this new land, she still tends to wander and likes/wants to meet some of the natives. She has a wind son, a Uni son, and missing children still to come to this land.. But any breed (barring those that would do her harm) is welcome to cross her path. Families are also welcome. Whistle is also a strong mothering figure, she would gladly adopt wandering children!
Assorted Seeking/ Plots:
Friends: No explanation necessary! Any sort of peaceful or pleasant encounters, to make new friends, to bring a Soq out of their shell, to stumble across them in some sort of bind and offer assistance, etc.

~:Kelakohr:~
User Image
Mate Status: LifeMated to Amiera
1st Breeding: Done! Used with Amiera (Arioso Canto & Kalira)
2nd Breeding: Promised to Amiera
3rd Breeding: Promised to Amiera
4th Breeding: Promised to Amiera
5th Breeding: Promised to Amiera
General Info: Kelakohr is the third of four sons, and one of a total of eight children. His oldest brother is a Wind (not yet in the lands) and his second oldest brother is a Kalona (a blight on the face of the family, the very heart of evil, etc etc). Recently arrived to the land, he's here to find his parents (hopefully together). He'll be a bit out of sorts because he's used to minding his siblings, but should recover stability quickly. Kelakohr believes strongly in destiny, that all things happen for a reason. He misses his homeland and the sheer magic of it, but is in this new place because that is what Fate has decreed for him. A goodhearted stallion, he mixes many of his parents qualities in himself. There is a fierce need to protect that he learned from his sire, and a willingness to sacrifice all for love, just like his dam.
Assorted Seeking/ Plots: Unexpected: Kelakohr becomes the unexpected guardian of a basket (and/or) mentor of a foal. (Ideal would be a Unicorn foal, but any breed will do!). The gender doesn't matter, it doesn't have to be an 'orphan' etc either. It could be a foal that sees him as a "big brother figure", simply a "mentor" or even a pseudo-father figure. That doesn't matter, I just like the idea of an unrelated foal trailing around and getting into trouble or needing to be educated etc.
Like Me: I'd love Kelakohr to meet a Unicorn (any gender, preferably older but any adult will work) that he can talk to about being a Unicorn. Whether they discuss healing or the other teaches him Unicorn-things, (they could talk about myths or just the others family or what have you), it doesn't really matter. I just would like for him to have that experience since his family is a variety of breeds but he's the only Unicorn.
Best Friend or Rival or Both?: I would very much like Kela to meet a fairly open, relaxed, adventurous type of Soquili to be his best friend. They can be a little rebellious or have some attitude, he doesn't mind. Someone that he can relax with, talk with, rely on as a companion. Male or Female, doesn't matter. All colors/ patterns/breeds except Kalona & Skinwalker.
I've Never Met Anyone Like You: Coming Soon.
Etc:
Notes: heart

~:Arioso Canto:~
User Image
Orientation: ?
Breeding Status: 4/4 Available
2nd Breeding: Open
Breeding Plots:
General Info:
Assorted Seeking/ Plots:
Foalish Antics: I am trying to get some interaction for Arioso in as a colt, so anyone with foals (any breed/type) they'd like to cross paths with this little Uni-boy is welcome. He is also likely to be interested in meeting any number of strange/unusual adults. Mischief and danger welcome, but no mauling. (I'll let him be scared by a Kalona/Walker/MixedBaddie, but no actual savaging.)

Boys Will Be Boys: As a young stallion it would be nice for Arioso to make friends with other young Soquili. In this area it can be males or females (any breed or type), but ideally they would remain friends throughout their lives. Some healthy competition (for someone's affections, or just little things like racing etc) amongst those of his age-group would be great. He can also certainly find a rival at this age (if not younger) and they could even have a falling out over someone being a poor loser (race) or because of a third party (romantic interest). It would be nice if the two could patch things up later down the road, once they had matured and realized how silly the matter was.

I've Never Seen Anything Quite Like You: Any unusual mixed breed, such as one of the aquatics, some specific OC breed/type, an Angeni... Whatever you have to offer, if you don't mind Arioso meeting you (at any age) and asking you about a million and one questions, this could be quite interesting.

When They Told Me About Love, They Never Mentioned: Arioso is a wanderer (it runs in his veins, like wildfire). So he'll travel a bit and (hopefully) meet a fair few of the locals. But at some point he's going to cross paths with someone and probably fall hard and fast. (Ideally the FaythClan does mate for life, but exceptions can be made.) Please note at this time I am not looking for any specific breed, though it would be nice to find someone to compliment him color-wise. I am also not looking for a specific gender, as Arioso would be more likely to fall for the individual. This is very open ended, because he needs a lot of interaction... And additional details may be available later.
Etc:
Notes:
Active Plot:

There was only ever you, you know that, don't you?
Yes, love, I know that. There was only. Ever. You

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:02 pm
~:The SilverShadow Family:~

~:Sibalto:~
User Image
Mate Status: LifeMated to Firefly (?)
1st Breeding: Promised to Firefly. Done!
2nd Breeding: Promised to Firefly
3rd Breeding: Promised to Firefly
4th Breeding: Promised to Firefly
5th Breeding: Promised to Firefly
General Info: After arriving here in the Soquili lands on the ship from the New World, Sibalto did quite a bit of wandering. He made friends with the local Soquili, some of the Kawani people, and eventually settled in the woods. Happily lifemated to the beautiful Firefly and father of three children now-grown, Sibalto is only interested in romance with one lady. Still, the Silver Stallion does do quite a bit of wandering, and always likes to meet new friends. He's a charming soul, a willing friend, a skilled dancer and a protective spirit.
Assorted Seeking/ Plots:
Friends: No explanation necessary! Any sort of peaceful or pleasant encounters, to make new friends, to bring a Soq out of their shell, to stumble across them in some sort of bind and offer assistance, etc.
Guardian of a Lost Child: Do you have a Foal that needs a protector? Someone to stumble across them in the woods and lead them home? Sibalto is quite a wanderer, he’d be more than happy to help a child find their way home!
Kindrid Spirit: Any Settler's Horses Out There? Anyone that was part of, or remembers the NewWorldEvent? I'd love Sibalto to find some of the Settler's Horses now that they've had time to settle. Can be "backstory" of when they first landed, or "current". Though if it is current, I would like them to greet each other with some familiarity as they were (most likely) in the same ship/ at the settlement together until they fled into the Soquili lands. Could they discuss the reasons they're here now? Their families? Friends? What they remember of the journey, this strange new land, the natives, meeting the horses of the sea, etc.
Path to Elderhood: Sibalto needs different experiences to help him grow on his way to Elderhood, which is where I'd like him to end up. Think of something you need him for? He's all yours. Father figure? Charming stranger? Storyteller from a different land? Guide/Advisor? Breeds don't matter, he's always looking forward to meeting new souls!
Notes: I want to get him to Elderhood, anything you can offer will be strongly considered!
Active Plot: None

~:Imrikalto:~
User Image
Familiar: Akaria
Mate Status: LifeMated to Athena (?)
1st Breeding: Used with Athena. Done!
2nd Breeding: Promised to Athena
3rd Breeding: Promised to Athena
4th Breeding: Promised to Athena
5th Breeding: Promised to Athena
General Info: As charming as his sire -quite charming indeed- Imrikalto is as much of a dancer and a wanderer as the Silver Stallion is. He never turns away a friend in need, is always pleased to meet others and see more of the world. Imri has a bit of a competitive spirit, he often challenges his best friend Aureate to races through the forest.
Assorted Seeking/ Plots:
Competition: Want to have a race, or a playful wager? Even hide-and-seek can be turned into a challenge. Male friends that can spend some time together, talk about their mares or mares they'd like to court, their family and friends and siblings... Guy time!
Friends: No explanation necessary! Any sort of peaceful or pleasant encounters, to make new friends, to bring a Soq out of their shell, to stumble across them in some sort of bind and offer assistance, etc. Either gender welcome, and any species/individual that won't cause him harm.
Tell Me About You?: Imri knew a unicorn long ago, and is friends with many winds and an alicorn or two... But always likes to learn new things, meet new Soqs. Kirins? Flutters? Strange Cross-Breeds of all sorts? He'd love to meet you and hear your story!!

~:Ashrialto:~
User Image
Mate Status: LifeMated to Delphina
1st Breeding: Used with Delphina. Done!
2nd Breeding: Promised to Delphina
3rd Breeding: Promised to Delphina
4th Breeding: Promised to Delphina
5th Breeding: Promised to Delphina
Breeding Plots: Promised to Delphina.
General Info: Grandson of the Silver Stallion, son of Imrikalto, this is Ashrialto. Often racing off to have a chat with his brother Kato, visit his mother, or accompany Kaishara on her adventures, Ash has wandering hooves like the prior generations. Once on the shy side, he's mellowed out a bit and gotten more practiced in his socializing as he's grown. Happy to wander and dance like his sire and grandsire, he's always looking for friends and to have a good time! Strange & exotic Soquili are welcome, he's a curious sort and loves a good story!
Assorted Seeking/ Plots:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:03 pm
~:The Phantom & Family:~

~:Aureate:~
User Image
Mate Status: LifeMated to Halia (?)
Breeding Status: 3/5
1st Breeding: Used with Dahlia. Done!
2nd Breeding: Used with Halia. Done!
3rd Breeding: Promised to Halia
5th Breeding: N/A
General Info: Son of the Phantom of the Opera, to say Aureate is musically inclined is an understatement! This black stallion is prone to sing, hum, and dance his way through life. With a song in his heart, there is nowhere this Phantom-Son will not go. Aure lives to fly, he most often enjoys greeting the day (or bidding it farewell) with a spectacular aerial display. He certainly doesn't mind showing off for friends, and there are no stunts he won't try!
Assorted Seeking/ Plots:

~:Kaishara Immareska:~
User Image
Mate Status: Single (Trying Something)
1st Breeding: Reserved for Lifemate
2nd Breeding: Reserved for Lifemate
3rd Breeding: Reserved for Lifemate
4th Breeding: Reserved for Lifemate
5th Breeding: Reserved for Lifemate
Breeding Plots: Reserved for Lifemate
General Info: As the older sister, Kaishara Immareska has a bit more of a 'leadership' quality about her. She is most definitely an extrovert, strongly interested in the stories and views of others. The bigger the group and more lively the company, the more excited and sociable Kaishara becomes. She's a true 'social butterfly' in this sense, but never loses her sense of decorum. Impulsive, she loves striking up conversations or even singing to all sorts of characters.
Though a dreamer -as anyone near her father is wont to be- Kaishara loves facts. She's realisitic and sensible, pays strong attention to details, follows the rules and considers all posibilities when in a bind or forced to make a decision. She likes knowing details and following a plan -if there is one- but can improvise on the spot.
Though not as much of a daredevil as her father, Kaishara does like her aerial stunts and enjoys a good race now and again. Challenges are met head on, she's not going to let anyone beat her without giving it her best! This goes with games of the heart as well, Kaishara can flirt and charm with the best of them. Then again, once she is charmed -by a friend or otherwise- she's his for life.
Assorted Seeking/ Plots:
Friends: No explanation necessary! Any sort of peaceful or pleasant encounters, to make new friends, to bring a Soq out of their shell, to stumble across them in some sort of bind and offer assistance, etc. By the same token someone can challenge her to a race or an aerial-stunt competition, and they could become friends that way. (Grounds, Kirins, Flutters, Unicorns, Angeni, Friendly Cross-Breeds, etc Welcome!)

~:Unclaimed:~
[img]Insert Image Here[img]
Orientation:
Mate Status:
Breeding Status:
Breeding Plots:
General Info:
Assorted Seeking/ Plots:
Etc:
Notes:
Active Plot:

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:04 pm
~:The Son of the Sea:~

~:Irridian:~
User Image
Orientation:
General Info: Irridian is from distant seas, and only recently made his way to this land in the company of his three brothers. He's charming and speaks with a curious blend of formality and courtly airs. His personality is bubbly and joyous, he is fond of children and has an explorer's heart. If you have any strange or unusual Soq willing to share a tale or two, Irri would be most pleased to meet them!

Irri is in need of making friends/acquaintances/enemies, just about anything really! Being new to the waters around this area means he's filled with an endless curiosity. If you have a Soquili, two-legger or even a famliar interested in lingering by the waters edge and chatting up a bubbly stranger, this is your boy!
Assorted Seeking/ Plots:
Etc:
Notes:
Active Plot: None Currently: Open For Suggestions

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:05 pm
~:Reserved Stall:~
[img]Insert Image Here[img]
Orientation:
Mate Status:
Breeding Status: