Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Christolaide's Cottage Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:15 pm
xxxxC H R I S T O P H E RxxxA N DxxxA D A L A I D E ' SxxxC O T T A G Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxLOCATED IN Hogsmeade xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Christopher Elijah Whitethorne
Adalaide Lillian Whitethorne
Desiree Alexandria Whitethorne
Zachary Theodosius Whitethorne

User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:23 pm
xxxxC H R I S T O P H E RxxxA N DxxxA D A L A I D Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxH U S B A N Dxxx
          xxxxxCHRISTOPHER WHITETHORNE
          xxxxxxxIS CURRENTLY
          xxxxxxxAT HOME

xxxW I F Exxx
                  xxxxxADALAIDE WHITETHORNE
                  xxxxxxxIS CURRENTLY
                  xxxxxxxAT HOME

xxxD A U G H T E Rxxx
                          xxxxxDESIREE WHITETHORNE
                          xxxxxxxIS CURRENTLY
                          xxxxxxxAT HOME

xxxS O Nxxx
                                  xxxxxZACHARY WHITETHORNE
                                  xxxxxxxIS CURRENTLY
                                  xxxxxxxAT HOME

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:40 pm
xxxxC H R I S T O L A I D E ' SxxxC O T T A G ExxxI N F O R M A T I O Nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxT H ExxxH O M Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              After realizing they needed more room for their family, Chris and Ada decided to buy a cottage in Hogsmeade, where they don't have to worry about muggles wondering about their odd schedules.
              Despite being a home for vampires, the cottage has a large amount of windows and there are plenty of plants to liven up the home.
              There is a large garden in the yard for Ada to work in.
              There is a house elf named Pumpkin that helps the family out and is completely loyal to the Whitethorne family.
              As Chris and Ada don't need to eat, the kitchen only sees use when they're fixing meals for the kids.

xxxT H ExxxP E T Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              Chris has a Siamese cat named Cao Cao.
              Ada has two cats, a black named Dracula and a munchkin named Mina.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:22 pm
User Image
                                                  There are many things that I would
                                                  Like to say to you
                                                  But I don't know how

User Image

════════════════════════

Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Cʟᴀɴ Lᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ || Tᴡɪɴ || Eᴅɪᴛᴏʀ ғᴏʀ Wʜɪᴢᴢ Hᴀʀᴅ Bᴏᴏᴋs

════════════════════════

Chris stood outside of his flat, swinging around his keys nervously on one finger. He was pretty sure that he had never been this nervous in his life, even when he and Ada first started dating. Which, to be honest, that was totally nervewracking because it seemed like everything that could go wrong, did. He ran a hand through his hair, thinking this could go one of two ways. One, she could laugh in his face and say no, which he highly doubted as this was Ada he was talking about, or two, she would love the idea and well, that led to interesting times. Sighing, he leaned against his door and waited, thinking that this was the longest wait of his life. Nothing else could compare, seriously. Well, except for waiting for his Hogwarts letter to arrive, but that never happened. He shifted nervously. When did Ada say se was coming again? He checked his watched, and realized that it hadn't quite hit the time Ada said she would be there. Well, he evidently was being impatient for an answer.

════════════════════════

Thinking: She's not late yet, quit thinking that!
                                                  Taken By: Adalaide Blythe
                                                  OOC: ...

Because maybe
                                                  You're gonna be the one that saves me
                                                  And after all
                                                  You're my wonderwall

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:42 pm
User Image
𝔸𝕕𝕒𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕚𝕤...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // loving Chris Whitethornespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Curious outside the Flatspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Chrisspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Curiousspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'What is going on with him...' spacespac

❀ ❀ ❀ Love me tender, love me long, take me to your heart.
For it's there that I belong, and will never part.
❀ ❀ ❀
═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceAdalaide arrived at the apartment complex just about right on time, which actually struck her as a bit odd, since typically she was either a bit early or a bit late. She chalked it up to the fact that she, as always, had spent forever getting ready, but was also absolutely dying to know what was up. Chris had been acting a bit... weird. Secretive. Not in a bad way, but she was absolutely certain that something was up, and she had no idea what it was, as per usual. Sometimes she wasn't very creative, she supposed. Besides, it was easier to just wait until he came clean that it was to try and figure him out. Not that she didn't know him well enough, but he was pretty good at keeping secrets. He just wasn't good at keeping the fact that he had a secret a secret. Though, at the moment, she was at a loss. The only thing she could think of was that they might be visiting with Grace and Dominic... except, if she had the numbers right in her head, there was no way the address he'd given her was Grace's flat. Damien had said (or rather, complained) that the pair lived across the hall from him and Marina, and she knew for a fact that Damien's flat was another couple of floors up. She hadn't been by to see the pair in a while, but she remembered it well enough. So, then, what were they doing here?

spaceComing around a corner, the Hufflepuff spotted her boyfriend and, with a smile, quickened her pace ever so slightly. She didn't say a word at first, just walked up to him and wrapped her arms around his waist, chin resting on his chest, staring up at him with a grin. "Hey there," she said, brown eyes bright and curious. She considered asking what they were doing here, but she teased him about not planning out dates quite enough, no need to bring it up when he obviously had this time. It wasn't as though he wasn't going to tell her. So, instead, she pulled back a bit from the hug, offering enough space between them that he could (and hopefully would) pick her up and give her a kiss hello. Being short really sucked sometimes... but, it wasn't all bad. At least he could pick her up, after all.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ❀ ❀ ❀ Love me tender, love me dear, tell me you are mine.
                                                          I'll be yours through all the years, till the end of time.
                                                          ❀ ❀ ❀

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:59 pm
User Image
                                                  Like to say to you
                                                  But I don't know how

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Chris looked up and smiled as Ada came up. He leaned over to give her a hug and a kiss. He then noticed that his other hand was still twirling his keys and he caught them, feeling awkward. Hopefully she wouldn't just assume that he was doing that on purpose. Nervous habit, he guessed. Kind of like when he well, did a lot of his nervous tics. "Hey there yourself. Umm, I guess you're wondering why we're here. I mean, I would wonder, and probably tie myself in knots trying to figure it out and well, yeah. Um, anyway, yeah. So, I was trying to think of a good way to ask you this, and I kind of was running it through my head in circles and couldn't come up with a good way to say it. So, yeah."

Chris decided then that he should stop stalling, certain that he was probably confusing Ada with his cryptic talk. Turning around, he took a deep breath and fumbled a bit with the keys, reminding himself that while he still had Chalmes's flat key still on his keyring, he didn't need it here. Finally finding the right one, he inserted the key into the slot and turned it. The door clicked and the vampire opened his own apartment, not Chalmes's, and not his father's. He gave a bit of a lopsided smile, still feeling nervous as hell, and took Ada's hand into his own.

He walked in and led her to the living room. He then turned toward her, and still feeling at a loss for what he should really say, scratched the back of his head. "I know it's not really all that big, and maybe you had other ideas for maybe moving out of your parent's place that I didn't know about, and I am really sorry if it seems like this is coming out of left field, but... Would you like to move in with me? I mean, I know we don't get to see each other that much since we both have different hours and everything, and I won't blame you if you decide not to, but maybe you'll consider it? I mean, you don't have to, I mean, but maybe think about it?"

════════════════════════

Because maybe
                                                  And after all
                                                  You're my wonderwall

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:35 am
User Image

❀ ❀ ❀

spaceAdalaide eyed the keys in his hand with curiosity, pouting a bit when he lowered his lips to hers rather than picking her up. It was silly, she knew, but her heart always fluttered when he did that. She arched a brow as he started rambling. He hadn't been this nervous in... actually, she didn't think he'd ever been this nervous. Not even on their first date. Maybe at the Masquerade, when his words had come out so fast she hadn't even realized at first that he was asking her to dance. "I've been fairly confused, yes," she told him with a small smile, flushing lightly. Honestly, she was still confused, and more than fairly so. More like completely. There was a part of her brain putting the pieces together, but she was ignoring it, mostly because she didn't want to jump to conclusions. Particularly not that conclusion.

spaceBut, it became harder and harder not to think along those lines with each second. She felt her heart thudding as he opened the door, wondered when he took her hand if her palm was sweating. He had a key. To a flat she'd never been to. And he wanted to ask her something... And even though she was trying very hard not to look around like a crazy person as she followed in after him, she couldn't help but notice the little bonsai tree she'd given him for Christmas sitting on a table. Her eyes were wide when he turned back to her, cheeks flushed.

spaceHe was rambling again, she noted, and really, she was trying very, very hard to listen to him, but she didn't hear a single word after 'move in with me.' She was too busy trying to actually process that yes, he was actually asking her to live with him. He wanted to live together. The two of them. Just them. Right around the point where he finally stopped talking, her face broke into a wide grin and she launched herself at him, arms wrapping around his neck and pulling her lips to his. She kissed him, hard, legs wrapping around his waist and a hand tangling in his hair. When she broke the kiss, she was flushed, and giggling ever so slightly. "Are you insane? Of course I want to move in with you. I would love to move in with you," she told him. She felt a bit dizzy; actually, she felt dizzy a lot around Chris. She just never seemed to get enough air when she was around him. Well, it wasn't her fault. It was entirely his fault; he shouldn't be so damned breathtaking. And he certainly shouldn't invite him to an address she'd never been to and take her inside an reveal that it was actually his flat and that he wanted it to be their flat. Not if he wanted her to be able to breath properly, anyway.

❀ ❀ ❀

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:47 pm
User Image
                                                  Like to say to you
                                                  But I don't know how

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Chris was shocked as Ada jumped into his arms and kissed him for all it was worth. At least until she came up for air, that was. His arms instinctively caught her around the middle, not letting her fall, and when their lips broke contact, Chris was grinning. This was worth it, the worry and the tying himself up in knots trying to think. Because to him, seeing Ada that happy was worth it. When she gave her answer, he felt like he was on cloud nine, and then briefly looked down to make sure his telekinesis hadn't acted up again. Which, if it had, he wouldn't be surprised. Thankfully, both of his feet were fully on the ground and he just squeezed her as tightly as he dared, before burying his face into her shoulder. "So, that's definitely a yes then. Well, I'm actually glad. I think I would have gone insane if I had been by myself." Which was true. He had never in his life lived alone, even when he was a fledgling. Living with his twin had been the closest he had ever been, but that was Chalmes, which wasn't quite the same. He loved his brother, but they were two separate people, made more pronounced by the fact they were separated for a couple of years. If nothing else, he felt odd since they had fallen out of sync, and that wasn't quite what he had wanted to happen. Not with Chalmes.

He pulled his face away from her shoulder and kissed her on the lips again, before pulling away and resting his forehead against hers. "I guess this means I should show you the rest of the flat then. I wasn't joking when I said it wasn't much, but it's better than having Chalmes scowl at us every time he sees us together. Blimey, he should know by now that we both have separate lives, and that I didn't want to rub our relationship in his face. But yeah. Umm, Kitchen's over there, and the dining nook is right off of the living room. Bath and Bedroom are right off the living room, so yeah, it isn't much, but it's ours." He carried Ada as he showed her the various areas, not quite wanting to put the younger witch down yet. He then leaned against the door jam of his-no, their bedroom and gave her a small smile. "So, still want to move into a tiny place like this?" Chris figured he already knew the answer, but he wanted to make sure. Then again, he still felt unsure about himself in that area.

════════════════════════

Because maybe
                                                  And after all
                                                  You're my wonderwall

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:36 am
User Image

❀ ❀ ❀

spaceAdalaide rolled her eyes at him, unable to keep that silly grin off her face. Her cheeks were already getting sore from smiling, and that was saying something, because she did tend to smile a lot. "Well, I can't let that happen, now, can I? I like you far too much to ever be responsible for you going crazy," she laughed, stroking his hair a bit when he buried his face against her shoulder. The Hufflepuff was unable to help the little jump her heart gave. She was still dizzy from the kiss, and his lips that close to her neck and shoulder and... Alright, maybe it wasn't just his lips she was thinking about, she admitted to herself, flushing lightly and glad that his eyes were presently not on her face. When he did look up, he was kissing her again, which was not even remotely helping but at least she'd have an excuse for the blush when he pulled away. The kiss was over too soon for her taste, but it wasn't as though she couldn't have another. Or, actually, as many as she wanted and could squeeze into the night. And every other night after this night. Because they were going to be living together. She was inwardly squealing in joy at the concept, though only inwardly. His ears were sensitive, and rather close to her mouth, after all, and she did tend to be a bit high-pitched.

spaceShe was torn between looking petulant and remorseful when he mentioned the looks his brother was always giving them. On the one hand, it annoyed her more than a bit that Chalmes couldn't seem to stop glaring at the two of them, because Chris had been through a lot and he deserved to be happy, dammit! But, on the other hand, she knew that Chalmes didn't exactly have it easy, and when you were lonely, having an obnoxiously in-love couple in your face all the time could be bothersome. And she would be the first to admit that, yes, she and Chris were obnoxious. Incredibly so. And not even remotely subtle with the fact that the nights they ever-so-politely asked Chalmes to find something to do outside of the flat, it was so the two of them could shag. Really, them having their own place was better for all involved. Convincing certain parties of that fact was going to be a chore, but then, convincing those particular parties of anything was a chore, especially things concerning her relationship with Chris. Which, now that she thought of it, it was going to be a pain to tell her dad... but whatever. She was an adult, after all, she could live wherever she pleased. She only hadn't moved out already because... well, she'd sort of been hoping Chris would want to live together eventually. And now he did. Funny how that worked out.

spaceShe couldn't help but giggle as he carried her around the small flat, showing her around. It really was rather small, but that wasn't even remotely a deterrent to her. "Oh, please. It might be tiny, but it'll only have the two of us living in it. I bet the place feels like a mansion compared to my parent's house. Space tends to lose it's meaning when you barely have any of it to yourself," she told him, rolling her eyes a bit. Wasn't that the truth? Sure, she had her own bedroom, and even her own bathroom, in the cottage... but someone was always barging in her room to talk to her about something (usually Sebastian, so she really didn't mind, but still) or asking to borrow her bathtub or shower because someone was already in the shared one. She was very rarely alone for more than an hour at a time. Which, she figured living with Chris, she'd get all the daylight hours she wasn't at work. Except when they had visitors... she shook that thought away. Anyway, it wasn't like she minded Chris constantly being around. She had a lot of lost time to make up for in that department, after all. And already, the Hufflepuff had completely missed how easily she'd transitioned from calling the cottage 'home' to calling it her parent's house. It'd been five minutes and already, this was home, because it was their home. And, on that note...

spaceHe'd stopped with his back leaned up against a door, and she could just guess what room lay behind it. She finally stopped giggling, pressing her lips against his again, one hand sliding down to his chest and fiddling with the top button of his shirt. She pulled away with an entirely different sort of smile on her face. "So... this is the part of the tour where you show me our bedroom, right?" she asked, voice low, looking at him through half-lidded eyes. It had been a long time since she'd been remotely shy with him in that area; she had far too much fun with it to worry about modesty. Not that she was ever pushy or over-eager... and not that she ever had to be. It wasn't usually difficult to get that kind of attention from him, and it was equally easy for him to get it from her. Sometimes she wondered what'd gotten into her... then she just blamed him and went with it. After all, it had always worked out well for her in the past.

❀ ❀ ❀

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:41 pm
User Image
                                                  Like to say to you
                                                  But I don't know how

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Chris sat at the couch, his work spread out across the coffee table as he edited another draft of a manuscript that had been in the works for the past year now. It was actually a good thing that he didn't meet clients face-to-face, not often, anyway, but a good thing. Besides, whether he liked to admit it or not, he did have his family's name behind him, and considering that his father was the son of the former owner, that went a long way to ensuring that people trusted them to do good work. He scratched out another line on the parchment, then stuck the quill into his mouth, considering the lines before him. It was supposed to be condensed, not as wordy, and so far, only minor revisions needed to be done to this draft. Which meant that this was probably the last revision before they sent it off to be printed. The author of course was extremely understanding, considering that he had been working with the business for over a decade, adn had actually met Chris when he was still alive. Which was odd. He wondered how long before he would be noticed for not growing a day older. He couldn't hide his condition forever, and he was sure that eventually he would be found out. It was just a matter of when. Hell, he still looked like a teenager, for Merlin's sake.

Picking up the glass he had set on the table, he took a long drink and settled back, relaxing for a moment before he tackled the draft again. Ada was in the shower, and something had been bugging him for the past couple of days now. What, he wasn't sure. He set the glass aside and cupped his chin in one hand. Well, whatever it was, he was pretty sure he was going to find out, unless... He blinked, realization dawning. He hadn't smelled any blood on her for the past several weeks, and well... Yeah, that was a bit personal, but he tended to try and block that out since it was an uncomfortable subject. But was it possible? He was dead, nothing alive about him anymore. Which made this whole thing quite unbelievable. How would it have happened if it did? Ada wouldn't have cheated on him, right? He seriously doubted that, considering they still seemed to be in a pseudo-honeymoon state with their relationship. But, he couldn't deny the fact her scent changed recently. Now was a good time to figure out why.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Is she? But how, wha...?

Because maybe
                                                  And after all
                                                  You're my wonderwall

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:00 am
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Loving Christopher Whitethorne
                                                          Looking Sweet at Home with Chris
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Tired
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ' 'bout read for bed, I think... '

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Love me tender, love me long, take me to your heart. ❀ ❀ ❀xxx
                                                          For it's there that I belong, and will never part. ❀ ❀ ❀xxxxxx

spaceAdalaide stepped out of the shower and grabbed her wand, murmuring a quick spell to dry her hair. She smiled widely, fluffing the golden locks for a moment as she glanced in the mirror, wrapping herself up in her favorite fluffy bathrobe. She felt squeaky clean, which was nice, considering the amount of dirt she'd had coating her skin, particularly her face and hands, when she'd arrived home. Not that she minded the dirt, of course, but it was rather nice to have it all off of her. The Hufflepuff brushed her teeth quickly, then yawned lightly and stretched. It was bedtime, definitely. Which sucked, because Chris was home tonight and she would've loved to spend time with him, but work had been hard today. Devil's Snares were not easy to handle. She much preferred her Mandrakes. And, anyway, she hadn't known he was bringing his work home with him. And he was actually supposed to be working on it anyway, so it would be rather poor taste of her to distract him... no matter how much she might like to. Well, he didn't come and bug her at work, after all! Mostly because he sort of couldn't, but still. It'd be rude. She sighed, resigning herself to just giving him a quick kiss goodnight.

spaceThat in mind, she wandered into the living room, leaning against a wall to watch him for just a second. She found that possibly her favorite thing about moving in with him was that she could do that; with the exception of the time they both spent at work, all she had to do was walk into a room to see him. It was refreshing... so much so that, yes, she did sometimes just sit on the bed next to him while he slept after she got off of work. It wasn't like she spent the time staring at him, anyway, she had a book to read or her sketchbook, she wasn't being creepy. It was just nice to be able to be close to him, all the time. Which, on that note, Ada pushed off of the wall and went to sit on the arm of the couch next to him. She leaned over and wrapped her arm over his shoulder, pressing a kiss to his cheek before laying her head on his shoulder. "How's it going?" she asked with a smile. Well, a few minutes of chitchat wouldn't make her lose too much sleep. And anyway, she was pretty much incapable of being near him without wanting to talk at least a bit, even living with him now... it was probably her second favorite thing about the arrangement. Or, maybe third, she thought, and then she had to focus because he was busy and she was tired and there was certainly no time for her actual second favorite thing. She nuzzled his neck a bit, which wasn't exactly the best way to distract herself from it, but whatever.

xxx❀ ❀ ❀ Love me tender, love me dear, tell me you are mine.
                                                          xxxxxx❀ ❀ ❀ I'll be yours through all the years, till the end of time.

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:43 pm
User Image
                                                    Like to say to you
                                                    But I don't know how

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Chris looked up at Ada as she sat down on the edge of the couch, giving him a quick kiss and leaning her head against his shoulder. He couldn't help but smile, closing his eyes and taking in her scent. Which, all that did was remind him that there was a more pressing matter at hand. Namely, well... It was still impossible, he reasoned. After all, who ever heard of something dead having kids after death? He leaned his own head over, until it was resting against Ada's, and he considered how to approach the subject. Being honest? That was probably the best route. "Hey, Ada, when was your last... period? Um, not to sound like a creep or something, but I don't think you've had it yet, right?"

He probably sounded like a creep, but how else was he going to say it? He had no clue, and well, he was convinced that it was impossible. Unless it wasn't, at which point then he really didn't know everything about vampires. Then again, he hadn't known everything about them back when he was alive, so it kind of evened out there. Now hopefully Ada wouldn't be horified by the question.

════════════════════════

Because maybe
                                                    And after all
                                                    You're my wonderwall

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:04 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Tired
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx

spaceAdalaide stiffened a bit, flushing crimson. She'd known, of course, that living together would pretty much make the subject impossible to avoid, but it didn't make it any less awkward. She blinked, and tried to think back... it'd been... at least a month. Maybe a bit longer. But, that wasn't so unusual, right? The move, being in a new environment, the sudden lack of other females around, stress from worrying about Michelle and such, it made sense that she'd be a little... off. Except, she didn't know quite how off was within normal, reasonable standards, and now that she thought about it, it'd really been closer to a month and a half. Maybe two. She recalled being rather irrationally worried about it a couple of weeks before and reminding herself that it was perfectly normal to be late under the circumstances... apparently she'd been so convincing, she'd forgotten about it completely. "Erm... it's... been a bit. Since... well, before I moved in, obviously... but, uh, I mean. Change in circumstances and environment can... mess with that. So, I dunno, I sort of figured..." She trailed off, feeling incredibly awkward and confused. Then, her eyes narrowed. Wait, why was he even asking about this? Why had he even noticed? Of course, he would've smelled blood on her if she'd had one, but he'd never said anything in the past and she didn't particularly think he kept track of such things, because why would he? He had no reason to-

spaceThe Hufflepuff sat up straight. "Oh," she said simply, blinking a bit. Wait, but, what were the odds? It'd been ages since she'd read up on it... but she did recall that she probably had a better chance of winning the lottery, getting struck by lightening, bitten by a shark and dying in an elevator, all within an hour. It simply didn't happen all that often, so how was it even possible...? Except, she and Chris were together on a fairly regular basis, and perhaps that was unusual? It certainly would've made it more likely... or, she thought it might. She didn't really know much about it, after all, having pretty much given up on the idea after she'd realized that she was more serious about Chris than she was about any plans she'd had for the future. It was sort of hard to remain sold on some potential offspring when you didn't have a father for said offspring, particularly when you were in love with another guy. She turned and looked at Chris, eyes still wide, looking a bit bewildered. "I... I mean... that's hardly... we don't... know... right? Or, do you know? Or...?" She had to wonder. Pregnancy made your body go through all sorts of weird changes, right? Maybe... she smelled different? Or something? This was actually rather weird, having her boyfriend be the one to point out that she might be pregnant. Typically it was the other way around, right? But, typically men couldn't smell things like that, and Chris could. Or, she thought he might be able to. She wasn't really sure. "... I suppose... I could take a test, or something? Although, you're a vampire, that might mess with the reading or something..." She tilted her head a bit. At the moment, she'd been caught too off-guard for any sort of emotional response. After all, she hadn't really worried about it... if it had been a concern, surely he'd have said something? So she'd never given a second thought to the lack of protection, figuring if the odds were really so slim and he wasn't worried, she didn't need to be. But now... well, she supposed it wasn't as though she didn't want a baby, anyway. Actually, once her head was on straight, she would probably be thrilled. Right now, though, she was too confused to do much of anything but gape at him and wonder how it'd even actually happened.

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:46 pm
User Image
                                                    Like to say to you
                                                    But I don't know how

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Chris blanched slightly at Ada's reaction, suddenly realizing that hey, they hadn't been using any semblance of protection because he figured that he was dead, so no kids. Well, this just shot down that theory in a hurry. When she asked if he did know, he worried his lower lip between rows of teeth, then decided to hide the rising blush he felt behind his glass. It would be an awkward conversation that would bring up the fact that yes, he could smell certain things about her. And they had only gotten better. In a hundred years, would he suddenly feel as though he could smell every woman in the building doing the same thing? He sure as hell didn't know, and felt as though maybe this was a prime example of why he really needed something other than a fledgling to teach him this stuff. Dragon had left too soon for any sort if information to pass to him, and Strike soon thereafter. He swallowed and put the cup down, looking sheepish. "Well, I mean, I can smell something's off, and yes, I can kind of tell that you haven't had a period in a while. So. yeah..."

And this was the point he wished he could crawl into a hole and die right now. Admitting to a girl that yes, you know when she's potentially PMSing was bound to land someone in real trouble. Realistically, him. When she gave the suggestion of going to take a test, he frowned. "Go down to St. Mungo's to check it out, maybe? I mean, they would have experience in these things, right? Or is it that they really wouldn't, and we're barking mad here." Migh explain his own thoughts right now. He reached up and laid a hand on her shoulder, rubbing it gently to try and relax her. Just relax, since yeah, finding out you were probably pregnant was a really big thing to learn.

════════════════════════

Because maybe
                                                    And after all
                                                    You're my wonderwall

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:56 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Tired
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx

spaceAdalaide blinked a bit. He seemed really, really uncomfortable. Which she supposed made sense, because really, the only thing more awkward than your boyfriend telling you he could smell when you were on your period had to be having to be the boyfriend saying it. She laid her head back down on his shoulder, flushing lightly but trying to make this as not-awkward as she possibly could, which admittedly wasn't a lot. "Well, I mean... I always sort of... assumed, that you could. I know your sense of smell is... and, I mean... it's... blood. So..." She trailed off, wanting to smack herself in the forehead. So much for not being awkward. Then, something registered. "But, wait. Something's... off? What do you mean by off, exactly? I mean... well, I suppose you wouldn't know. Not like you see a lot of pregnant women in your line of work," she said, chuckling a bit at this, but unable to curb the feeling of unease. Something was off. And he'd pretty much confirmed this was a scent thing. What if she wasn't pregnant, and something was wrong? Suddenly, the idea of having a baby seemed brilliant, because it was probably far preferable to anything else that a change in scent could mean. She wished she knew more about this, really, because damn if it wasn't incredibly awkward at best and utterly terrifying at worst.

spaceThe Hufflepuff fought the urge to bite her lip when he suggested she go to St. Mungo's. "I... I dunno if I could go by myself. I mean... what if... it wasn't that, and it was something else? If something was wrong? And... I mean, I don't know who I'd get to go with me. I... I wouldn't want to tell anyone... why... so..." She trailed off again, shifting uncomfortably, and then his hand was on her shoulder. She closed her eyes and inhaled lightly, trying to enjoy it, knowing he was trying to help. She didn't know how he wasn't freaking out, and figured that he was just trying to process everything. It then occurred to her that he sort of seemed like he was in a state of disbelief, which she had to admit, she was, too, but... "I mean... I could be. It's really, incredibly, highly unlikely, but... apparently it happens? I dunno. I always figured... if you weren't worried, maybe you knew something I didn't. Which was probably stupid of me, I guess," she said, voice falling a bit on that. If he hadn't known... this could be bad. Because she had, and she'd never said anything, and what if he was mad that she hadn't? Because really, yes, he was the vampire, he should know... but he hadn't exactly been one for very long, and his maker had basically ditched him, and maybe he hadn't had a chance to figure any of it out! He could've read it in the same book she had, of course, but still! She began trying very, very hard to keep calm and not panic because really, panicking was not going to help anyone right now, particularly if he did get angry, which she supposed he would be perfectly justified in being, but she didn't for the life of her know how to handle it if he was! She couldn't fix this! If she was pregnant, it was her fault, after all, not his, and, and and...!

spaceAda slid from her spot on the arm of the couch, pulling away from him, eyes wide, her entire body stiff as she stood next to him. What was he even like when he was mad? Did he yell? She had a hard time seeing it, but she didn't know, and she'd never been good at dealing with people yelling. Of course, that would be preferable to his acting the way Damien always had when he was angry, that cold, mean expression, the silent treatment, the glaring and tension. She wondered if maybe she should leave him alone, if he'd want her to go away so he didn't have to be around her. She'd hate that, but maybe that would be better... she didn't know. She just wasn't good at dealing with anger. She never had been. And she especially didn't want Chris, of all people, to be mad at her, but it wasn't like she could take it back! And anyway, what was she supposed to do, lie about it, say she'd had no idea! She couldn't lie to him, of all people, she couldn't lie to him. So... she just had to deal with whatever happened. And hope that, if he was angry, it blew over, because the alternative was honestly terrifying. Especially considering the circumstances.

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Private Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash