Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]
The Kusakage's Office Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:01 pm
██ ▌t h eK U S A K A G E
xxxxxxxxxxxx◀◀◀xxxxHere resides our 『 pow¦er 』

xxx The office of the Kusakage rests at the base of the Tree of Life. It is beautifully crafted multistory office building that almost melds right into the trunk of the sprawling tree.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:52 pm

User Image
                                                                      We both stared x We both stared x We both stared x We both stared
                                                            User Image

We both staredxxx
                                                            into the depthsxx
                                                            of the abyss, xxx

User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                                                                        LARS ALEXANDERSSON

xxxxxLars knocked on the door and waited for the Kusakage to answer.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He would know it when she arrived, for she had a very special nature of chakra due to being a jyuugo. Her massive presence would be nearly impossible to ignore. She was keenly aware of him as well. The birds had told him he was there, and she'd thanked them for the knowledge. The coldness of her body warded them off usually, but they would tell her what she needed to know typically. Lars was waiting inside of her office but she wasn't there. She decided he'd just wait on her anyway, because she doesn't stay out of her office long. SO on her way up to the office her secreatary told her what she already knew, and then handed her a few papers that needed her attention.

She was looking them over, side by side, as she reached the office looking them over she walked past her saanin calmly, almost like she didnt notice him and pushed open the door with her shoulder. Top of the evening, Lars. she said walking around her desk and motioning for him to follow. She stood a the window, reading over the papers and narrowing her eyes over a few lines. Her mind was racing as she read that someone had been arrested at her gates. A kusa ninja? this was certainly strange, but she herself was aver overzealous woman sometimes and it wasn't uncharacteristic for random neutral ninja to walk into village and nuke their kage's offices, or singe entire subforums. So she sighed and leaned back, handing Lars the paper and then looking at he other as she took her hat and placed it on her head. She took a seat, reading over the details of the mission she hadn't remembered sending him on, but assuming he'd already finished it.

She stamped it and thenplaced it in a folder in a drawer. What do you make of that? Random kusa ninja in my jail? That could spell trouble... for him anyway. She smiled and pointed at a chair with her open palm, inviting him to sit but suggesting he had no choice. The old man would be around soon enough, and she needed to talk about something rather important with them both. The details of his mission, while important as a pair chuunin she'd been eyeing for a long time for multiple reasons were there, would wait. THe matter they were to discuss was one of village security, and the overall longevity of the village itself. When he did sit her doujutsu-esque eyes would rotate once so that the ice tomoe sat at the top while wind and water were at either side. Then it would melt together into a pair of cool blue optical viewing stations that would hold his own in a deathlock.

Lars. You, along with the old man, she assumed he'd know the oldest living saanin in the ninja world, will be spearheading a project alongside me as my personal guard, and enforcers. I need to know you. Your devotion to the village must come second only to one thing. She locked her fingers together on the table and leaned forward, he cowl her hat provided allowing a shadow, appropriately, to cast over her face. So tell me about you, Lars. And specifically, tell me where you go those devilish eyes of yours. she would inquire with a look of intruige on her face.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:10 am

User Image
                                                            User Image

We both staredxxx
                                                            into the depthsxx
                                                            of the abyss, xxx

LARS ALEXANDERSSON

xxxxxLars follows her further inside, sits when needed to and listens to her closely. The S-rank was then asked to tell the Kage more about himself, to further understand her own bodyguard. He leans back in his chair and closes his eyes, thinking back.

"My mother, an innocent and generous soul she was,"

he started, breathing steam from his nostrils,

"but she should have never went around and messed with those damned dragons. Her curiosity and aim to know more about them, she ended up receiving me as result after the hoard captured her and after being saved, when my father engaged in sex with her. I came to be. A mix between human...and dragon..." He sits up, connecting his fingers as he thought deeper.

"As for my eyes, I remembered it as clear day. My father took me to a darkened room, he said I had nothing to fear as long as I trusted him. I gave him my trust. I thought I could hear muffling within the dark room as well, as if he had captured someone, but he said not to worry about it and put me to sleep. I didn't know that he was using me as an experiment, taking two living beings, both with impeccable doujutsu, and sacrificing them to give me these eyes. You see, Lady Kusakage, these are the Rinnegan."

He gave her a closer look, she could see the ripple effect in his eyes, his pupils a bright yet deep ocean blue instead of the traditional purple.

"I resented my father for that, he seemed to only want to use me to get what he wanted mostly. Which is why I stuck around my mother a majority of my life. But...at the same time...I enjoyed the power. I practically bathed in it." He smiled softly, but the smile was more creepy than kind.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rinnegan and a divine beast? The Kusakage had interrupted there she sat back and listened to his tale, taking in every word a face value. She was trusting Lars, which would prove a weakness sure, but she was more than capable of protecting herself. The bodyguards were so she wouldn't have to do too much work on her own. She waited until he finished before standing up and sitting in her open window, having chosen to take the creepy smile and revel in her memories out loud. One of her legs was on the ground, he other in the window as she sat in it, the sun beating on her face. Her eyes began to rotate, and the reason behind her nickname became ever so clear as the tomoe reappeared and clouds rolled in. The temperature dropped to a level of cold the village was only used to because she did this so frequently because of how often she did this.

There is a place in he north, ravaged by cold and severe sorms much lke the ones I bring, except constant. There was a man there, a man who had came to power so suddenly it had appeared as if from nowhere. He was the right hand of he kage, you see, and it was the kage who had chosen another to take his place. The man was angered by this betrayal and secretly vowed to bring him down. In his wake, the kage, his lover, his chosen disciple, and the man's own wife and friend were never seen again and he was named Yukikage. Tales of his own reverent strength turned him from man to sage. Unknown to him, however, the woman lived and she bore a child more powerful than even he, or his two counter parts in that land. The girls mother died sometime after she'd blossomed into what became a force for vengence. His last words were not of fear... but pride. The temperature had dropped below zero and the sunligh was gone form her face. She looked stone cold as she watched the blizzard blaze on.

She blinked very slowly and by the time here eyes were fully open the sun was back out and the weather back to normal. Anyway, I didn't have you stay to swap stories. I can feel something in the natural balance of world energy. She said as a squirrel crawled up to her and she rubbed is head. When he time comes. When hell is once again set upon the shinobi world, I want to be sure that you will follow me anywhere, as my dragonborn-knight. No matter where the storm would send you, you must swear to be loyal only to me. She walked around the desk and leaned before him, taking her face in his hands and looking closely into his eyes again. She was so close she could almost kiss him if he allowed her to do so.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:49 am
Had0u

Bahd grammer is reel

User Image
User Image
Testial Uchiha
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Test sat outside listening in on the conversation he noticed the sun was setting and remembered something. he then decides to wait for lars for a question he needed to ask.
Yui-again
I Test of kusagakure Full speed ahead!
i may be 15 but i can still show one heck of a battle
Raiton: Raikou Shunshin (Lightning Release: Lightning Instantaneous)
Description: When performing this technique, the user does a single seal, (Bird), and the user disappears in a wisp of electricity. The maximum the user can travel is a radius of 1 mile from where they are standing, but they must be able to visualize the area in their head. This technique can be used in escaping combat, and also to travel to some extent. However, when this is used to escape combat, this cannot be used when the user is attacked or is attacking.

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:20 am

User Image
                                                            User Image

We both staredxxx
                                                            into the depthsxx
                                                            of the abyss, xxx

LARS ALEXANDERSSON

xxxxxLars took a step back and did a gentle bow to her, smiling softly. "To the ends of the earth I shall follow you my lady," he said as stood himself back up and then moved towards the door to let Testial in, "yes?" The eerie cold in the room was getting to him, grass wasn't supposed to be cold.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:25 pm
Had0u

Bahd grammer is reel

User Image
User Image
Testial Uchiha
"Hey lars." he said as he abandond his question." he then walked into the kusakage's office and asked. "Why is it so cold?"
Yui-again

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:23 am

A bloody blizzard. In the grass village. There was only one or two people capable of such to make a village become enshrouded in a snowy hell. Of all sorts of anomalies, this was well explained simply enough despite its sudden and volatile nature. Old bones chilled and the man made his way right for the kage office, often quite rudely shoving those in his way aside, paperwork or not as he left behind a cursing woman and a shower of papers cascading down the hall.

With yet no time for such nonsensical thing as walking, the old man ceased and focused himself. In just a split moment, his body distorted and warped through the very fabric of time and space. In the very instance near the office of the kusakage, right where one of the rites of an uzumakri were inscribed, an old man came out of a distortion of space as he continued the simple stride directly to the office that led out of the time-space continuum shift.

His stick tapped the floor with each pass of the left foot as he had a stern gaze on the kage then. A woman, young and full of life for the generation, yet he was much too old. Briefly acknowledging the draconic blooded one with a nod, his universal sign of respect, his eyes locked toward the kage as he commenced a few seals. The open window let in the unnatural cold air and the old man knew exactly what she done, he disliked the cold as it was a pain to his joints.

Spreading his hands, instantly the room shimmered with power as his chakra grew thick vines over every single open window in the building as a means to keep the cold air out. With a deep and heavy breath, he cleared his chest and tapped his staff on the ground then. Another jutsu commence but this one more beneficial as thin ritual writing webbed away and contained around the room itself with him, the kage, Lars, and the Uchiha. They faded away and his sealing technique was done, making the room completely soundproof from the outside.

"You've called me with this bloody ice storm. What is it do you want to pain my joints so with the unnatural call of storms. Had half a mind to create a dome around the entire village, Tarttene!" He spoke with a heavy accented voice, his uzumaki phrase slipping through as well. It wasn't real anger he had, just the minor annoyance of dealing with bitter cold air and the fact he just expelled more chakra than he had wanted to.

OOC: Since I don't have a picture prepared for this, I will put a basic description of Vukan Here. He's of average height with snowy white hair from age, has a mustache and beard with dark brown eyes. He wears a dark brown vest that splits in two down at his sides at the length of his knees while secured by a beige sash around his waist with a basic pack on his right side. Of the same color he wears a beige shawl, a single black glove on his left hand, black heavy boots and he carries a staff like weapon thats used as a walkin' stick.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:09 am

That's good to hear, Lars. She sat on her desk and crossed her legs, placing her hands on them as a familiar presence showed itself at the door. She let out a breath of cold air in sigh form as the door opened to reveal Testial. She really didn't want to have to deal with him again so soon after she had left him. In honesty she felt as though he should be training himself and learning more interesting strategies than what she'd seen before. Still, she didn't say anything to him about it.

Testial. Why are you- but she was cut off by possibly the mos overwhelming presence to have shown up. As soon as the portal opened she slammed her mouth shut and crawled under her desk in a husk of speed. As the vines grew she growled and exhaled a very very low level version of an A rank ice technique that would make the inside cold as well. If you don't like it then just die already you old coot! THough he did have a legitamate cause to be upset. She crawled out of her little cave and allowed her chakra to recede, warming the room again and sitting in her chair.

I suppose now that you've sealed us in here with him, the boy will be in on this meeting as well. However, Testial you'll be sworn to secrecy. On your head, that is. She took her hat and sat it on the desk, the grass symbol facing the three. She knew more of the old man that she did Lars, so his history wasn't one she cared for. Only his loyalty. As long as you have been alive, you've been loyal to the Grass. I'm afraid I must ask you to carry an even heavier burden now than that, Vukan-senpai. I wish to ask you, along with Lars, to pledge loyalty to me as Lars has. My intentions are for the best of the village, but no matter what I need you to swear to me as he has, to follow me. Her words were simpler to the old man, and a bit less inticing. There would be know reason for her to try it. The old man was strong and smart and he'd be fine with or without her, as LArs would, but regardless her proposal carried significant weight. I already have my sights set on something somewhat controversial. But that part comes later, for now, before things get crazy, will you join Lars in the Praetorian Guard? ((Meh post ish meh))

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:50 am

User Image
                                                            User Image

We both staredxxx
                                                            into the depthsxx
                                                            of the abyss, xxx

LARS ALEXANDERSSON

xxxxxLars walked outside for a brief moment, creating a shadow clone that would receive the information and relay it back to him once everything had been completed. The real Lars took his leave while the clone stayed behind to hear what the Kage had to say. "What did you actually have planned for us, my lady?" said Lars as he leaned against the wall for support.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:17 pm
Reiko Zena

Had0u

Bahd grammer is reel

User Image
User Image
Testial Uchiha
"Yes ma'm." he said as he sat down were he had been standing the whole time. he thought to himself. "Woah that ability....i must learn it." he then started paying attention to their conversation.
Yui-again

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:44 am

The old man ground his draw at the excuse of such a cold front presence, in more ways he would rather live in a desert of sweltering heat and fire compared to a grassy land subjugated to spontaneous ice storms because the Kage felt like it. The vines all over the building receded away with a move of his hand and he looked around and then at the boy, an uchiha from the very look of the black hair and pale skin. He took a few steps to him and focused his stare on him for a long second. As he were to be sworn to secrecy, Vukan can easily make certain of it.

Of course, if not, the boy would be gone in an instant.

"You misunderstand lady kage. It is only a sound seal. They may come and go as they please, but the boy will be killed if he utters a word, he'll no longer exist in our world." the old man said as he kept his eye on the uchiha patting his shoulder with a smile. "But you won't, will you?" as he patted his shoulder, a secret rite would be planted invisible to the naked eye.

Walking back away from the Uchiha, the old man miraculously did one hand sign and grew a series of wood vines from the floor, constructing a chair for himself to sit in and faced the kage and Lars off to the side. He was free to speak at least without spies and eavesdroppers now, and he had taken care of the boy if he were a loose tongue. He would always know.

"I have served the grass and its people all my life. When I say the grass, and its people, that includes the kage. I cannot make such a promise lady kage, as I serve the village as a whole as I did all my life. There are few who know medical jutsu and if I were to be in danger, the loss of that would be a danger to the village." His reasoning was simple and direct, the old man was also a bit too old to be joining in any frontline stuff while his abilities were a tremendous asset to the village. "I follow you, but my abilities are not suited for combat in some cases. You must understand this, the most I will ever be able to do is quell a raging demon or help in more... subtle ways." he added, referring to his days as a hunter nin after he retired from the medical corps.

"Whatever it is you have planned, Tarttene, I will assist in how I can but complete guarantees are not made with me."

OOC: Since I don't have a picture prepared for this, I will put a basic description of Vukan Here. He's of average height with snowy white hair from age, has a mustache and beard with dark brown eyes. He wears a dark brown vest that splits in two down at his sides at the length of his knees while secured by a beige sash around his waist with a basic pack on his right side. Of the same color he wears a beige shawl, a single black glove on his left hand, black heavy boots and he carries a staff like weapon thats used as a walkin' stick.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:35 pm

The old man certainly had a way with people, and she knew first hand that his threat to the boy was more than just so. In fact, she feared for him anyway because she herself wouldn't be defied and if she found out he had, it'd be a race to see who could get the boy's head, and then sell his eyes on the shinobi black market. But if he was smart, and if he was loyal more than anything because from what she had seen the former was a little off. As long as he stayed under her, however, that would be amended. He had all the tools to BE a good shinobi, and she intended to craft him into one or scrap him until he was. But that all was to be put aside.

No, she had bigger fish to fry. Like the old man's declaration. She reminded him very keenly of men who knew being stuck in their ways wasn't good, but who were simply strong enough to get around that. She knew it wouldn't be manipulation that brought him to her side, nor would it be as easy as it was for her to win over Lars. However he hadn't said no and she appeared to be on his good side even though he didn't like her cold fury. She was quite okay with his not being offensive. In truth, she was the most offensively built shinobi she knew, with few exception. For Lars to be such a good blend of offense and defense, she simply needed apurely defensive fighter with a few neat offensive tricks to round them out. Vuhkan did that role perfectly. In fact that was partly why she wanted him. The other was his expansive knowledge of the world. Which would bring her to her next point. Actually, Testial, I want you to go on a mission. Call it at B rank, but conflict will increase it proportionately. I want you to carry a message to the mist village. Tell their leader that I would like to meet with him, and extend him our seal as a symbol of peace. While you are their, I want you to gauge their strength level. Military, infrastucture, everything. You will essentially bring me back a list of potential weaknesses, and tell me of the powers of the shinobi there, if you can. With that, she'd hand him the seal and send him off.

Once the door closed behind him she sighed. It was clear that had been done simply to get him out of the room but he'd serve a good purpose. She bowed to her two men and then turned to the window again. I have a plan indeed Lars. Expansion. Kusa is a strong village in a very large land. There is no reason why the area around us shouldn't be apart of our web. I want a stronger Kumo, more resources belonging to us. I want also to subjugat ethe smaller nations and then absorb them into our already large sphere of influence. She smiled, though they couldn't see that. People will resist of course. But I want it clear that where the grass sets their sights, only surrender and acceptance is allowed. That isn't to say I will be a tyrant. The people of the Grass Empire will be allowed heir freedom, as long as they are nations under the banner of the Grass. And I have a larger goal as well. The tailed beasts, Vuhkan. I want them all to be under our control. The last part woud be the part specifically targeted at him, though the Rinnegan posed a great asset to collecting them. The power of the tailed beasts is what potentially makes this plan a reality. Fear, fear is a weapon just as much as hope, and we will use both of them. Is this a cause you can get behind? She sat at her desk once more, looking to them both for one more bit of confirmation before they got to work.

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:23 am

"Kusakage-sama," The man called as he entered the office. He waited until everyone was quiet however, juuust so he didn't rudely interrupt. "I saw a mission on the board. It was to infiltrate and gain wisdom from a village. Unfortunately certain events happened in the place of that, and Lars and I ended up blowing it up. Few hundred thousand people died. We ended up beating every single one of their shinobi down. Found out that the Mizukage is a craven. Only left when the Raikage and some of Cloud's forces arrived. I know destroying a village isn't exactly a listed mission, but hey. A rival nation has been completely decimated, and no one even knows it was Kusa that did it. I just felt like informing." He smiled, and then turned around as if to walk away.

But he was not done. "Oh, and I discovered some very vital information in that regard: Cloud and Mist seem to have recently made an alliance. Or a defensive pact. Who can say. I also learned about the skillset of more than half of the village's elite forces in detail, and have a lot of juicy information in that regard. Would you like to hear, over a discussion regarding my pending rank-up to Jounin? Or would such a topic be a taboo for the time being?" Cheeky, sneering and leering was he was, he did so because he knew who the Kusakage was inside; a woman like himself, practically the vision of Kleine's ambitions. Except she was far more subtle. But he could see that.

She was no mystery to him. And so he did not speak with caution, only clarity.

Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff