Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hi no Kuni - Land of Fire
Path to/from Konoha Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:55 am
A forest path to Konoha.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:00 pm
Akane and Yumi traveled together towards their destination.  

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

riotb0y

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:03 pm
Ozzy quickly ran through carrying Kirumi.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:00 pm
User Image

K i r u m i xxxxx R a i k e n xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Chuunin

Kirumi entered the land, breathing hard from the running. She continued to go through, occasionally looking back and over her shoulder to make sure her family wasn't running after her. She was also looking for signs that Ozzy made it out, but the signs were slim. There were none to show that he had made it back.

Speed: 5(+3/-2) / Strength: 3(+1/-2)
150 Chakra Points
Jutsu used:

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:08 pm
Jai12321

User Image

Zachery Raiken

The Black Mist

Chuunin

Chakra Points:170/180

Speed: 5(+2/-2) Strength: 4(+2/-2)

At that moment Zachery jumped up from a puddle. "Water Puddle Transportation" His sword was sheathed. "That was very clever." He wasn't so much intent on bringing her in anymore so he really didn't know why he followed her.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:14 pm
User Image

K i r u m i xxxxx R a i k e n xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Chuunin

Kirumi looked back, expecting to see him but didn't see anything. She had an odd suspicion that he was following her, she just hadn't pinpoint the means. With the village in sight, she darted into the gates and didn't even look towards the guards when she went in; It was important.

[exit to somewhere inside the village]

Speed: 5(+3/-2) / Strength: 3(+1/-2)
150 Chakra Points
Jutsu used:

Black Fire Lord

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:18 pm
Jai12321

User Image

Zachery Raiken

The Black Mist

Chuunin

Chakra Points:180/180

Speed: 5(+2/-2) Strength: 4(+2/-2)

Well she was in the village so what now. He could always just try his luck to see if the guards would let him in. But first he took off his headband and identifying markers relating him to the mist. If he was caught well, no one except the girl would know who he was. He walked up to the gates.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:20 pm
User Image

[Samurai Class][Raetrai Clan][Shikomitsuya][No Element]
[Kirigakure][Jounin(Presence Wise Seems like a Equivalent Kage)][Chakra: 200/200]
(Strength: 7 [8 9 10] 11 )
(Speed: 7 [8 9 10] 11 )

The large man and his new companion continued on their path. the kirigakure mark on his large gauntlet has been scratched out. War no longer felt like he was a part of that place. He continued on his way, noticing the boy once more, but only him walking off in the same direction that he had been heading as well. He would only continue.

Ninja Log
Styles/Stages In Use

Jutsu Used

oG Ace

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

oG Ace

Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:28 pm
User Image

Kaien Hatake

Assassin || Kirigakure|| Chakra Pool : 195/195 || Rinnegan : Inactive || Chuunin || Snowflake

Kaien continued behind his Large companion while taking his shoulder band off which once held the mist headband then placing it in his pocket at this moment all he could think about was revenge and lucky that he made it out the massacre .

Avedis Angelus

Stats
Chunin - Speed: 5(+3/-2)= 7 / Strength: 3(+1/-2)
Assassin
ABILITIES
XXXSTRENGTHS
ALMOST UNDETECTABLE -- Assassins are extremely hard to spot. If they want to hide from their foe, then whether you like it or not, they'll likely succeed.

INHUMAN SPEED -- The assassins are, without a doubt, the fastest class. They can move fast and delicately, not even making a bump in their step as their speed stretches landscapes. This is their main strength in battle. It makes them capable of dodging nearly anything.
XXXWEAKNESSES
STRENGTH -- Their bodies are honed entirely for speed. Their strength? Average. Definitely never above average. Even if they can outmatch you with their speed, it's relatively simple to fend them off with brute force. In an actual sword battle, or something of that kind, assassins would likely lose, because they would be overpowered physically.

DOJUTSU -- Assassins cannot really hide from people with dojutsu. That's one of their biggest strengths, gone. Also, targets with dojutsu (or anything really) that increase their perception and their ability to predict an enemies movies can easily counter the assassins speed.

Hatake
PASSIVE ABILITIES
• High Chakra Reserves (+20% chakra)
• Quick-Footed (+2 Speed)

Rinnegan
PASSIVE ABILITIES
• Rinnegan wielders have a very, very in-depth sense of perception, similar to the Sharingan. They possess great foresight and can sense chakra, see chakra, feel muscle movements, etc. This chakra sensing is akin to the ability to sense the vibrations of movement; to feel every movement and its location, and to sense its effects on the terrain, the wind, the ground. You can accurately pinpoint the location of the enemy and their movements with this, especially if they have a large amount of chakra. The larger their chakra is, the better you'll be at sensing their movements. Someone with 400+ chakra could be sensed from miles away.

• Path Shift
You may change your path twice each post, between the Deva, Asura, Human, Animal, Preta and Naraka paths. This makes you an extremely dangerous target because you can really flip the tables at any given time. However, switching between paths costs 5 chakra per switch (some exceptions).
• Energy of God xd

______Headband
_____________•Village: Kirigakure
_____________•Style: Headband
_____________•Location: knitted on left shoulder

______Small Item Pouch:
○ 30 yards of wire
○ 5 Flash Bombs
○ 20 Kunai ( 10 coated in a paralysis substance that"ll numb the body for 30 min * 3 post * )
_____________•Location: Left thigh

______Small Item Pouch:
○ x30 Shuriken ( 10 coated in poison )
○ 10 Explosive Tags
_____________•Location: Right Glute

______Medium Item Holster/Sheath:
○ Twin Katana's with white thread at the bottom
_____________•Location: across back x formation

___Excess Item(s)
• earrings
• Scrolls
• Pencils

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:26 am
Ozzy ran through the forest into the leaf village  

riotb0y

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:45 am
User Image

XXX r X m X a X n X d

XXXXTX I X K X O X S X H X I X

SXHXAXRXIXNXGXAXNXX|XXCXHXIXRXUXX|XXWXEXAXPXOXNXSXX|XXJXOXUXNXIXN

{XX}

╔═══════XXXX═══════╗

Armand continued his trek along the path to the Leaf, which he had a general idea of where it was, but stayed at a few inns along the way to rest up. There was no point in full-on sprinting and tiring himself out.

He sighed and tried to think of Leaf's area. It was a pretty...seasonal place. Not like the Mist. Not easy to use suiton in there, but, not at all hard either. Fuuton was just fuuton. Of course, this would all be determined if it came to blows.

After a day or so of rest and walking, he eventually would come to the gates.
╚═══════XXXX
═══════╝

(Chakra): 220/220
(Speed/Strength): 7/5
(Techniques Used):

User Image
[Money]: 5000

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

ⓊⒸⒽⒾⒽⒶ ⒸⓁⒶⒾⓇⒺ

"In Peace, Vigilance. In War, Victory. In Death, Sacrifice."

"Nothing Is Immediate, Nor Lasts Forever."

"Every day I face Myself, and my Path Branches out."

"I Pray these eyes, guide my heart and body well."

"As I remember that I am I, I'm defined by my actions. The noble and treacherous ones as well. "

My Lone Vigil, Begins. Shinobi Is I.

❀ Ninjutsu Class ❀❀ Katon ❀❀ Fuuton ❀❀ Sharingan ❀❀ Three Tomoe ❀❀ Konoha ❀❀ Chuunin ❀

Claire walked down the road, not sure where she was headed. She just went wherever her feet took her.

-exit-

Claire's Theme:
Kimi no Kioku
"My eyes are wide open.........."
...................................... "Faith has no role in my life......."  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:05 pm
User Image
User Image
Testial Uchiha
One day, when I am strong enough, i'll bring peace to the ninja nations.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
The jinchuuriki walked on the path looking to both side's making sure no rouge ninja make a suprise attack upon his back. "Well i hope i can safely make it to konoha without being attacked." he said as he continued walking. "Err actually." he said as he turned around and walked the opposite way. ((Exit))
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Yui-again
I Test of kusagakure Full speed ahead!
15 years of age, Jounin, Kusagakure nin. Jinchuuriki tail 1

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There were no chances to stop yet, as far as Vincente figured. He found the time to gather enough items to make an instrument already, however, having an advanced grasp on mechanical knowledge, and a high level of expertise as far as music went. He seemed entirely interested in fiddling with the leaf he was rolling in between his fingers until it was perfectly set. He didn't speak, but he looked satisfied with his handiwork upon blowing on the leaf flute and having it respond with a light sound. It hadn't take him long, so he figured it was good enough to keep, but he wouldn't be sad to throw it away.

"Could be better. Could be worse." He muttered to himself while on the casual stroll. Although he let Kana walk in front of him, he didn't really need to try all that hard to keep pace with her. His strides were more than enough to keep pace with the tiny girl, so he wasn't at all worried about falling behind. With that out of mind, he was able to focus on carefully constructing his leaf flute, and while it wasn't perfect, it was a fun little toy. He didn't plan on keeping it for himself though, as eventually, he'd give it away. He then recalled that Kana had suggested...something, but he didn't exactly recall.

"Where you say we'd be stopping along the way? I don't know about you, but I'm starving..." Vincente was sure Kana felt the same way, given that whenever he saw her there was the distinct sound of somebody's stomach sinking in on itself...she must not have eaten since arriving in Konoha, and to be honest, it was quite a distance away already. "It's better that we travel at our best, after all. There's no need to have either one of us collapse." Vincente sounded as if he knew what he was talking about, but in the end...it was really just about food.

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Hi no Kuni - Land of Fire

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas