Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hi no Kuni - Land of Fire
Tanzaku Gai [Destroyed] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:04 am
Destroyed, and what lays in it's wake is a bundle of tombs and rumble.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

███████████████████████████████████████████████

Kana| Hatake| Shikotsumyaku| Chakra Points: 120/120

She felt bubbly, a small laugh escaping her lips as the older boy swept her off her feet. She dangled from his arms, her face heating up a bit. "Gee, thanks." Kana leaned towards him, while looking out. The house loomed in the distance, making her frown. She pointed to it, showing him where to walk. They got there surprisingly fast, faster then she would have liked. The house was a decent size, two stories, but looked smaller due to the vast fields. "Alright, well you need to know a few things. One, is that my parents are-" The door flew open and a plump woman was standing there with a man. The man was the size of Vincente, the woman going up to his shoulder.

At the sight of their little girl in the arms of a large stranger, they both did two different things. The father started towards him with a killer intent, while the mom used her butt to push him out of the way and hugged the two together. "I knew there'd come a day! Come in, come in. Oh god, my little girl is getting married." She rushed inside, dragging them along. Once they were in, Kana calmly got off of him and beckoned towards the dining room. Dinner was always there for her, so she wasn't shocked to see the table set with tons of rice, beans, and steak.

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vincente stared the man down, feeling partially threatened by this man despite Vincente himself being trained in the art of the sword. There was nothing more terrifying than a father's love for his daughter, or his will to protect his family. For a moment, Vincente bore fangs when Kana's father approached, but let it go when her mother pulled him aside. He heard the remark and seemed visibly confused looking in Kana's direction with only the faintest hint of red reaching his face. "This is already turning out great...sorry." Vincente wanted to avoid making a fuss, but it seemed they passed that threshold.

Vincente looked around, ignoring the food so he didn't look like some random starveling off the street. "My apologies for the fuss. Kana and I are on important business and thought to stop here for rest before continuing on. I hope that my presence isn't a bother." Vincente crossed his right hand below his abdomen, bowing as a show of respect to the two owners of the house. "I am Vincente Valtieri. A pleasure to meet you both." Vincente's words came out in quite a practiced fashion, and although he was a warrior by both trade and blood, he spoke with the upmost respect given that this home was not his to intrude upon in the first place.

After Vincente had introduced himself, he found himself making glances to the side at Kana, not making any remarks, but being partially puzzled. He'd rather that she finished telling him the things he should know before her father threw more daggers in his direction...those piercing eyes were more than enough for Vincente to decide that it was better to avoid any kind of conflict here. He was even polite enough to rewrap his swords in bandages. Ancient blades that had long since lost their luster and power, but Vincente felt as though he were coming closer to awakening them every day. As a swordsman, he found it respectful not to bear those arms in Kana's home.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:53 am

The poor guy had to meet her parents like this. Kana wasn't her usual jumpy-go-happy because of this reason- her mom pushing things to extreme talking about wedding plans since Vince never really specified. She hate fast, but careful not to spill anything, watching her father closely to make sure all he did was stare him down. "Gosh, this reminds me of when Ku was around your age, and he brought home his girlfriend..." Her mom launched into a story about how fun it was to tease them. The problem with that is, that Ku- her brother- was also on a mission with a girl and just happened to stop by. Never got that cleared. "Mom.." Kana finally spoke up. "It's just business. He's my senpai." She lied, cutting a glance at Vincente to just go along with it. "From the village."

Her father hadn't uncrossed his arms a single time while staring at him. "It's not a bother, young man. How old are you? How tall are you?" He asked the question with know worries in the world, making Kana face palm. She shook her head and ate a bit as her mom expressed her apologies and disappointment about her assumptions. Her mom left to get the room ready, and her father just sat there staring. Kana wanted to scream in annoyance- her parents made her insane- but she couldn't help but have a small smile. She loved them a lot.

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vincente answered the questions posed to him as well as he could, blankly citing that he was 6'4 and only just then sixteen since his birthday had passed some time ago. It was hard to believe that he was that tall or as strong as he was at fifteen since that wasn't a time when people started to look like fully-grown men, but as evidenced, he still had a lot of growing left to do. "I'm really nothing special, so I think you'd be able to guess a lot about me from a glance." Yet it was very difficult to read him.

Vincente stared at the older man for a little while longer until he heard an unnaturally chilling howl in the distance. Vincente groaned, certain that he remembered only one wolf with such a distinctive howl. And judging from what Vincente gathered...Blaze had been stalking him the entire time, but let him walk on his own as recompense for earlier at the gates. He crossed both arms behind his long violet locks, closing both of his eyes and listening to the wind for the time being. If Blaze was just on the horizon, Vincente would go to him momentarily...at least, not when he was being stared down.

He opened one eye, looking in Kana's direction with a sly smile crossing his expression. "Looks like I was right as far as that wolf went...he really does like to follow, even if he argues that he doesn't." Yet Vincente didn't sound at all thrilled since the two, although friends, shared an antagonistic relationship with each other. If one were to look through all of Vincente's friends, they'd find all of his friendships had some kind of explosive trait to them. Oddly enough, Vincente wouldn't have had it any other way. He enjoyed the antagonism that came with befriending these types of people. "Here's hoping he causes no trouble. If not, then he'll be the perfect ferry from here to there with how quick he is."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:28 pm

Kana didn't look at Vincente once as she stared down her own father, who was staring down him. When he went and said his age and height, she could feel her fathers blood draining from him. The older doctor paled briefly before regaining the confident stare. He soon caught on to his daughters death stare- she got it from her mother- so he stood up and excused himself to the kitchen. "The dog can come in." Mother offered with a faltering smile. She was more of a cat person, but wolves and dogs were something her father liked more. "The room is all prepared for you guys upstairs, I hope you don't mind sharing."

The room would belong to Kana, and since they haven't opened her brothers room in years it was the only one left. She glanced towards Vince as her mother left. "I can sleep downstairs or something." She recommended as she went over to the window to check out of it. "The wolf is really out there." She wondered what it was like to have such a protective friend. Looking at the wolf from so far, she couldn't help but giggle a little bit. She wanted one too.

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:27 pm

Vincente nodded once, thankful that Kana's mother didn't mind his wolf coming inside. Vincente walked up to the door, and upon opening it, he was instantly rushed. He felt the impact, and it wasn't a good feeling either...a normal person wouldn't had broken bones from Blaze rushing them headlong. Vincente simply picked his massive wolf up by its front paws, causing Blaze to stand up part of the way. "I thought I told you not to come here..." Vincente remarked, wrestling with the much larger beast for a few moments longer before setting it down. Blaze shook his fur, staring at Vincente with knowing eyes.

"I thought about staying behind, but humans like you are a frail lot. If I left you alone, you'd be dead or dying on the third day." Vincente put his right hand on top of Blaze's head and laughed a little bit, shaking his head at the wolf's response. He wasn't sure if he was supposed to be flattered or angry at Blaze for implying that he needed a guardian. Vincente turned his gaze to Kana and shook his head. "It's your choice, but the room's already prepared for the both of us. I think it would be better if we didn't let all of the effort go to waste." Naturally, he would let Kana do whatever she wanted to. If she was uncomfortable sharing space, he wasn't going to reiterate the issue.

Blaze dropped something by Vincente's feet, being the messenger he was. Vincente noticed an unmarked package on it, and while it normally would've been a threat to find something unmarked with no idea what it was, Vincente had an idea who it was from. "Those two are worried, too...? I'm not going to die, or anything." Vincente muttered that comment under his breath, shaking his head at the idea that he needed so much help. He let it go, however, looking in Kana's direction and shrugging. "We should retire soon so we have enough energy to travel early." Vincente advised, having travelled many times before, so he knew that it was better to get early starts.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:32 pm

While he talked to his dog, Kana cleaned up dinner and helped her parents with a few things before returning to his side. Her mom was persistent enough to make the beds, so she understood a bit. "Yeah I guess we can sleep together. I didn't know if you wanted to." She lead him upstairs, to her bedroom. It was small, but had two floor beds that covered up most of it. She beckoned towards the room," Welcome to Fire Nation Hotel. The most extravagant place on earth..." It was sarcasm but she allowed him to go in first before she shut the door behind them.

She started to undress, the ninja wear being a drag. Since she was no longer hungry, Kana seemed to be happier despite her dislike for being at her parents house. She had successfully got her skirt off, but her shirt was having trouble. "Can you help me?" She asked, moving to try to take it off properly. The zipper seemed to be stuck. She was still in underwear underneath it all, so wasn't that she would be completely naked. Plus she was a doctor, she instinctively wasn't afraid of showing her stuff- or seeing other stuff. "Are you going to undress?" She asked during the struggle, curios what his large body looked like under the shirt.

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:45 pm

Vincente followed Kana, briefly grinning at the sarcastic remark she made regarding their accommodations, but he didn't think it was all that bad. He rubbed her head again, a bit of a laugh reaching his lips. "We couldn't have chosen a better location." Vincente replied before walking in to the room. The first thing he did was reach in to his hair and pull away at certain bindings that kept his hair short. Since Vincente knew fighting with long hair was dangerous, he had bound his hair in twin tails first, then bound those twin tails underneath the rest of his hair, giving him a short-haired appearance. Removing the bindings made his hair spring out like a waterfall.

Vincente glanced in Kana's direction and nodded briefly before walking over to her. "Not a problem at all." She asked Vincente a curious question while he was helping her with the zipper, and he shrugged nonchalantly. "It's more comfortable that way, I suppose. Though, I hope you don't mind since we're enclosed." Vincente responded to the question, hearing the satisfying sound of the zipper resuming a more natural position. He took her shirt and set it aside before walking over to his own floor bed...although, the distance wasn't all that far.

Vincente set his own ninja gear aside, making sure it was folded neatly so it didn't take up as much space as it normally did. Shoes, pants, shirt, underwear...as he said before, even if the entire place was uncomfortable from size to atmosphere, he wasn't keen on adding sleeping in his clothes to his discomforts. As one would expect from his height alone, Vincente was shaped like a man rather than the scrawny looking teenagers he had seen around Konoha already. He took absolute pride in his physicality, and the results would show in how his body was cut. He was not overly muscular since strength wasn't the only key, but speed as well, however...there was no denying that even as a genin, he was at the peak of fitness.

Vincente looked back at Kana and crossed his arms behind his head, tilting it partially to the right. "Do you want some help getting out of those too, or are you good over there?" Vincente asked innocently, a bright smile crossing his face. He made that comment in jest, knowing full well that Kana didn't need somebody pulling her out of her underwear of all things. Vincente put his hand on top of Kana's head again, rubbing her head with that smile never fading. "Ah-ha...a joke too far, maybe?" Vincente asked light-heartedly.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:12 pm

His body made her eyes widen considerably, the definition and detail... he wasn't scrawny at all. He looked like a man without a shirt- well he always did but for once it made Kana grateful that he was so tall, that he had that build. She looked down at herself, was he not happy to see her this way. Her breasts were large for her height, and she was skinny with a little curves. Perhaps he wanted taller girls? Why am I thinking of this... She wondered after he took her own shirt off for her. "I don't mind that we're so enclosed at all." She answered.

Her face heated up rather quickly when he suggested to take everything else off for her. Kana put her hand on top of his, and slowly slid it down her body, to the middle of her back where her bra unhooked. "Do you want to help me out of the rest?" She asked after he tried to play it off as a joke. She wasn't going to force him into anything, but it was a question that meant a lot. He could either kiss her and take her away, or he could stop it all there. That would probably make her feel super embarrassed. She stared at his lips for a long time before looking into his eyes. "Only... if you want?"

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:07 pm

Vincente was surprised that she didn't mind the closed in space. He was certain that she'd be upset by it, but she didn't seem all that torn about them having to share space. She questioned him on his joking question and move his hand, and while he didn't plan on being so rude or intrusive, Kana didn't seem to be put off either. Vincente pulled Kana closer to him, the silent sound of the unhooking sounding amplified in his ears when he pulled her to him. His face shifted from the light-hearted expression he was making to one of the upmost caution.

"Heh...I think you should be more direct, Kana." Vincente remarked, lifting Kana off the ground since she was so much shorter than him. He wasn't against her dancing around her questions like she did, but if she wanted a question of such magnitude answered, it was better to be straight-forward with it. Vincente pressed his lips to Kana's, his natural warmth radiating from his body to hers. One hand was pressed firmly against her back to keep her up to his height, while his other hand slid down her back, removing the only unnecessary obstruction between the both of them.

Vincente was, ultimately, gentle with Kana, and when he broke the space between their faces, he spoke in a much softer voice to her. "It helps get your point across." Vincente remarked, feeling her breath against his body and enjoying this time. As with all things he did, Vincente planned to perform as well as he could, if only to please Kana. After all, why do something if you weren't going to put everything you had in to it? That's the way Vincente saw things, and if he wanted to continue feeling this way, there was no better way to spend his energy.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:59 am
User Image
Kukishi Terumi

"No, I'm not lonely, don't you know I have a little voice in my head?"

|| Genin || Ninjutsu Specialist || Gobi Jinchuuriki || Kunoichi of Kirigakure || Themesong: Pushin Little Daisies ||

[Kukishi walked into the pleasant little Fire Country town, Kusagakure Headband proudly brandished on her forehead. She was equipped simply, a lowcut tight t-shirt to make movement easy and pants to reflect that as well. Her only equipment was a holster of explosive tags. Her only company was the Five-Tailed beast, who was currently singing a detailed ballad in her head about a young girl that ******** her way across the ocean to get back home. Finally, after not being able to take his chastising anymore, at the gates of the town, she let out a shout, "Shut the ******** UP. You know just as well as I do that I didn't touch any of those creeps, you lecherous sack of s**t!" Silence. Citizens passing by stared at the teenaged girl and shied away from her, afraid for their own safety. Kokuo cackled at the reality of this, but heeding his host's command and remained quiet otherwise.

All she wanted was a room to stay for the night. It had been a few days since she got off that dreadful ship, hiding in a storage room after sending the sailor that snuck her on overboard when he groped her. The dude gave her the heebie jeebies thinking about it, so she ceased to think about it and instead occupied herself with food. Kukishi practically inhaled the entire contents of a sushi bar, emptying out the last of her Ryo, and then promptly roamed around the village until she found a pleasant inn.

As she lay there, reflecting with a full stomach and a warm bed, Kukishi was sure she had done the right thing. The dolphin ocarina was securely in her bag, away from her family and her former village. "Kokuo...I think you were wrong. I didn't betray my family." The marine horse raised its head curiously, peering at Kukishi behind his iron bars. He raised an eyebrow. "Oh really? And why is it that you didn't? Last time I checked, you stole from them and ran away while they showed you nothing but love. So, pray tell, how is it that you didn't absolutely betray your family?"

Kukishi stared at the wooden ceiling. "Because they weren't really my family."

A few days ago, during a dinner in the Terumi household, I
An intricate display of fine silverware sat before Kukishi, as servants ran around setting the table. It was an absolute feast, of course, the kind that could feed any poor family in Kirigakure for weeks. Half of the food here would be eaten, the other half thrown out, as was custom for the Terumi family. Younger cousins, older cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, and even nephews and nieces sat here or there on the, *cough*, long-a** table. Meat and fruits showered the family like physical manifestations of their wealth besides money. At one end of the table, the eldest of the family sat, a withered old woman whose mother had been the Mizukage so many years ago. On the other end, the youngest sat, a toddler on a high chair that needed help to eat. As was tradition. Kukishi sat near her dozens of cousins, none of which had ever been true friends to her, who were being extremely friendly now. One asked her what she had recently done to her hair, to which the answer was nothing. Another asked how her Ninjutsu studies were going, gesturing towards the headband.

The friendliness and love Kukishi experienced was kind of eerie. She didn't like it. It wasn't usual to her family. She was used to cold silence and frigid words. Nothing like this. She ate in an uncomfortable daze and immediately went to her room, where she didn't emerge until she decided to go prowling around for the ocarina.

Again, the corridors were dark and dank and depressing in every way shape or form. Kukishi was searching for the location of the ocarina like every night she’d been there, and decided to zero in on one particular room. As a ball of chakra hung helpfully above her head like a lantern, Kukishi approached the master bedroom that was on this floor - her parents’ bedroom. She creaked the door open slowly and peered in. Her parents were sleeping solemnly on their bed. Their room was boring but it was their closet that interested her. It was cracked open and from what she could see, there was a pedestal in there. Kukishi crept through the room carefully and peered inside the closet.

Sure enough, there it was. Just sitting on a little wooden pedestal. It wasn’t even sealed or anything, her father hadn’t bothered to go to those lengths. Afterall, who would see this stupid little ocarina and think, hey, I should steal that? Nobody. It was the perfect crime. Muaha. Kukishi slinked out of the room and went back to ‘her’s’ to plan her retrieval and escape.
]

Chakra: 150/150
Current Stats: Speed: 3(+2/-2) / Strength: 3(+2/-2)
Active Jutsu:
Passive Traits:
Nice-sized chakra bank (Clan and Class Effects)
Somebody to talk to all day every day (Jinchuuriki Effect)

City in Slumber

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:04 pm

Kana's eyes peaked open individually before blinking widely to embrace her surroundings. She lade naked in the older boys arms, Vincente, laying across his chest. A small smile formed on her face at the sight of him, but slowly turned to immense panic. She scrambled off of him, and got dressed rather quickly. Her parents were probably about to be up, and she wanted to get out of there as soon as possible, or risk staying for another day. She poked at the older boy, mostly for the fun of it, before shaking him back and forth, five times roughly. "Hey, we have to leave soon." Kana was blushing, but it wasn't until she looked directly at him when she was waking him up. Thoughts and memories of last night flooded her mind, bringing her to the heat already so early in the morning. She ignored that though, and stood up. "Dress quickly, I'll make some quick bentos for the road. We should arrive in the city at noon." She tore through the room, down the stairs, and into the kitchen to prepare. She made rice balls for the two of them, along with some insta-ramen that could be eaten plain. It was the best she could do for house skills.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:51 pm

Vincente's face scrunched up when he felt somebody bothering him in his sleep, although, he was eventually roused awake by Kana, only slightly registering what she said. Leave? Right...they were on a mission, which meant they had to leave early in the morning. Vincente yawned, once, rubbing the back of his head and moving quickly to get all of his gear set back on. Vincente tied a bandage around his right hand to protect it, and rewrapped his swords as well. He nudged Blaze once, and the wolf was up with one similar wide yawn.

Vincente followed after Kana, his hands up behind his head. Vincente had to bind it, otherwise it was going to get in his way for the entire journey. In the same fashion as before, he took two parts of his hair and bound it in twin tails. Afterwards, he tied the two together, binding them tightly enough that when he was finished tying all of his hair together, it made for a short hairstyle. It didn't take him very long at all, but it was inefficient to have so much hair in the first place. "Right...well, I'm ready to move, and so is Blaze. Let's try to get this done as fast as possible, same as before."

Blaze glanced in Kana's general direction before looking elsewhere. He didn't like the idea of helping some other human, but he supposed he didn't really have a choice given that Vincente and Kana had similar goals in mind. To complete their mission, they were going to travel away from Konohagakure to wherever their mission-giver had requested...in a way, it was impressive, but it was otherwise foolish given that they were both inexperienced. Travel-wise, Blaze believed that Vincente was more adept and prepared for the situation, but both Vincente and Kana were still children in the grand scheme of things. "Hope that your luck holds out, child. You might need it."

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:30 pm

Kana made sure to lead him from the house quickly, and it was successful. They left before her pesty parents could awake, and she was pretty happy about that. They were almost to the city, which was good but it made her start to realize how far away from the village they would get. They were going to go to the Water Country, for crying out loud. They would probably be done with the first trade route before sundown, and in the next city by midnight. If they did the negotiations by the next morning.. they could be in the Water Country within two days time, and finish everything within three or four. It didn't seem like a lot of time, but most of it was time spent walking and she wasn't looking forward to it. Already growing wary of the silence and boredom, she looked at Blaze and then towards Vincent- almost immediately diverting her eyes to the ground in front of her to keep from blushing- before opening her mouth. "So, you've seen my family. What is yours like?" She hoped it wasn't too much of a personal question. She watched the horizon in front of her, waiting for the city to appear within view.

Hi no Kuni - Land of Fire

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces