Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply NUR Service Lockers (Character Info Threads & Workshop)
Ace's Wonderful World Of Things & Stuff Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:04 am
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:08 am
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XXXXXXX вαsιc ιиғoямαтιoи

Name: Asher C. Heiland
                                    Nickname: Cyrus
                                      ↬ N/A

Ethnicity: Germanic
                                    Height: 6'2
                                    Weight: 250 lbs
                                    Personality: Complex, Ambiguous, Enigmatic

Sexuality: Bisexual
                                    Family: Asher ran away from home at an early age, relying on no one but himself.

Theme Song: Run
                                    Nindo: "I shoot the lights out. Hide till it's bright out. Just another lonely night, are willing to sacrifice your life?"
                                    Background Info: N/A

Other Info

XXXXXXX иιиʝα ιиғoямαтιoи

Strength: Killer Combination
                                    Village: Konohagakure Otogakure Iwagakure Takigakure Kusagakure Kumogakure Sunagakure
                                    Class: Lydian
                                    Bloodline: Yuki
                                      ↬ Stage
                                    Clan: Hoshigaki

Henir Points: 400
                                    Speed: 11
                                    Strength: 7

Missions Complete:
                                      S - 2
                                      A - 1
                                      B -
                                      C -
                                      D -
                                      E -

Opponents ******** Up:
                                    xxxxxxx• Kaoru Fouto
                                    xxxxxxx• Michael Clover x 2
                                    xxxxxxx• Kairo
                                    xxxxxxx• Katsu Naikiri
                                    Battle Theme: Lovit

XXXXX тєcниιqυє ιиғoямαтιoи

Jutsu List:

Universal

• All

Bloodline

• All

Style: The Infinite One Sword Style - Mugen Ittōryū
                                      ↬ Stage 1: The Body Training
                                      ↬ Stage 2: The Movement Training
                                      ↬ Stage 3: The Sword Training
                                      ↬ Stage 4: The Double Sword style
                                      ↬ Stage 5: The Summoning
                                      ↬ Stage 6: The Skewering
                                      ↬ Stage 7: The Massacre
                                      ↬ Stage Eight: Hells Ascension

Style: the dust [eater]
                                      ↬ stage 1 -- the stiff
                                      ↬ stage 2 -- the stone
                                      ↬ stage 3 -- the stalwart
                                      ↬ stage 4 -- the strong
                                      ↬ stage 5 -- the storm

↬ stage 1 -- the weak
                                  ↬ stage 2 -- the meager
                                  ↬ stage 3 -- the the strong
                                  ↬ stage 4 -- the eager
                                  ↬ stage 5 -- the lightning
                                  ↬ stage 6 -- the krieger

[the] --s l a vedriver[]-- 操り人形師
                                  ↬ !PHASE beginning -- the defiant
                                  ↬ !PHASE hook -- the rebellious
                                  ↬ !PHASE intermission -- the obedient
                                  ↬ !PHASE climax -- the lifeless
                                  ↬ !PHASE death -- the husk

[the] --phantom xmirage] ファントム
                                  ↬ !PHASE un -- the ghost
                                  ↬ !PHASE deux -- the wraith
                                  ↬ !PHASE trois -- the banshee
                                  ↬ !PHASE quatre -- the shade
                                  ↬ !PHASE cinq -- the phantom

ELEGANCE
                                  ↬ Stage One_ The Clumsy
                                  ↬ Stage Two_ The Budding
                                  ↬ Stage Three_ The Colliding
                                  ↬ Stage Four_ The Elegant
                                  ↬ Stage Five_ The Deceiver

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:09 am
                                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XXXXXXX██████ ██████ вαsιc ιиғoямαтιoи ██████

Name: Adam Licht
                                      Nickname:
                                        ↬ Bright Eyes

Height: 5'11
                                      Weight: 160 lbs
                                      Personality: Confident, Nice, Leader

Sexuality: Straight
                                      Family: Kirumi Licht, Hashao Licht

Theme Song: Song for Sienna
                                      Nindo: "Follow me, and you'll be happier."
                                      Background Info:

I find myself peering at an conglomerate of wasted teens, a sea of faces consisting of utter glee, and young whimsy, illuminated by the orange flames of a raging fire. The fire beckons, yearning to leave it’s pit prison. Soft music is playing, something you’d expect to hear at a bonfire, acoustic guitars and light voices, some flute notes here and there to keep it interesting. They're playing it live around the fire. It’s all so surreal to me, I sit alone, watching the lashes of fire crack at empty air, the twigs giving it life suffocating into ash. It was a pretty nice turn out though. A sizeable number of twenty people with a beach to themselves, the water would be freezing though at this hour, but it made a nice scenery. My Sharingan darts around the masses, looking for nothing in particular.

“Why are you moping around for? This is supposed to be fun.” A friend of mine sat herself down next to me, fashioned with a million dollar smile and too bottles. She handed me one. I could feel the condensated water around the glass. I eyed the drink within it, with quizical red eyes. “It’s just some liquid courage, ease up. And deactivate please, you'll make people nervous.”

“I’m not moping, this is me existing.” I raised an eyebrow. Shutting down my Sharingan “Alcohol? I try to avoid it if I can. We’re underage anyway.” She shook her head, still smiling, and guided the bottle up to my face. “You’re persistent as ever. I’m only drinking one. I have to walk home and would prefer to do it sober, you know?” I could feel second thoughts, but drowned them with alcohol. “So I presume you’ll be leaving me alone here again?” I didn’t know anyone else here but her.

“Just try to mingle, you’re smart and got a cute head on your shoulders, make use of it. Alright?” I was getting the impression that it was more of a command than a request. A direct order fluffed by a couple of compliments. She shook her finger at me, pushing that ‘scolding’ vibe a little further. She gave me another smile. “Seriously though, do something you wouldn’t.” Vague advice, but sure. With that, she made her way over to another group of friends, giving me several stern glances on the way.

I took another sip from the bottle, like I was expecting the some sort of answer at the bottom. I looked back at the fire, entranced by it. Simple things like that always got me; the sky, fire, music, feelings, all things that made me get all soul searchy. Something does catch my eye eventually, a girl. Cliche I suppose, that through the fire and the flame, I see something that practically takes my breath away with an astounding virility. The girl appeared to be alone as well, only her thoughts to keep her company. She didn’t seem lonely, she just was alone, if that made sense. My grip on the bottle loosened, and it was lost in the sand. Standing up, I made my way over to the girl. “Hi.” Upon close inspection, I found that she was actually one of the prettiest girls here, which begged the question: why is she alone? Something would be bound to hound her. Well… I suppose that would be me. “I couldn’t help but notice the alluring aura of mysteriousness that emanates from your… gentle form. Nah, that’s too long, too intense. Maybe… you are the most beautiful person I’ve ever seen… no, that’s too casually romantic.” I said this to her.

She cocked an eyebrow and gave a half smile. “Are you going over how you're going to flirt with me, to me?” She actually seemed genuinely confused, which was amusing to say the least. “So there is a first for everything.”

“It was the only original way I could think of, while also mentioning how nice your face is, ya know?” I sat myself down next to her. “Someone told me to do something I wouldn’t do usually. And with a little convincing by means of intoxication and slurred rationality, I did this.” I smiled, not bothering to tell her my name. “So, I’d like to take these next few minutes to formally woo you, is that okay?”

She laughed. “You’re pretty weird. But I think that’s the most appealing thing in this place. I’m not very suited for this type of thing.” She referred to the party in a manner that I could relate with. “You have my permission to woo me, since you asked ever so politely.”

“I can see what you mean, about not being suited for this. But for now, I will reserve my inhibitions and make you fall in love with me!” I declared with gusto. This whole situation was so unlike me. The liquid courage known as tequila made it a little easier though, and it was pretty fun.

“Alright then.” She harboured a sort of mocking tone. Using her hand to push some loose strands of hair from her eyes, the girl gave me a rustic stare. “Give me your best shot, I guess.” I nodded, leaning back until I could feel the sand with my bare back.

“Lay down with me, look up.” The girl did so, and shrugged.

“What is it?”

“The world is like the sky, in a lotta ways. Darkness, and light clashing together, divided into territories and stuff. The oldest way there is, light versus dark.” I was always the type of person to think this way, linking things to other things, philosophically -- a person that was pretty well adjusted. “So what do you think.”

“If you ask me, the darkness has a whole lot more territory than the light.” She wasn't wrong, but I thought differently.

“You know, you’re looking at it wrong, the sky thing.” I said, looking up at the stars that that peppered the black blanket the covered our plain, scattered whispers of white surrounded by thick shouts of dark.

“How is that?”

“There was only darkness at one point. You ask me, the light is winning.” She seemed to mull this over, then she nodded, satisfied with this conclusion. “I dunno much, or really anything about you. But I can tell we think the same, and you are quite pretty. I don’t think I can make you fall in love with me today, realistically. But I’d like to someday, maybe tomorrow?”

She smiled again. “If that’s a creative way of asking me out, then… yes, I-I think I’d like that.” I pretended not to notice the deep blushing developing. We laid there, looking at the sky, until the moment the beach cleared out, and the fire died. And it would have been nice, if I never saw that women again. If that was just the last time I saw her. But of course it wasn't.

Adam's name came from something religious, something irrelevant in their era. He wasn't very familiar with the entirety of the book, something about it's following turned him off. It was just so cultish to him. Before his mom passed away, she would tell him stories of how great Adam was, and how he was the first man, the one who set things in motion after the Creator. At the time, it was all so cool to the young Adam, but now, he hated to be tied down by a mere name. The book's Adam made a grave mistake, so was he fated to his inevitable downfall as well? He thought about this in class, doodling while some teacher went on and on about the basics of ninjutsu or something. A hand dropped something on his desk, dragging him out of his deep thoughts and back into the realm of reality. Adam put his pencil down, and examined the note before him. It was folded neatly into a square. The teen opened it, read the letters contained with the piece of paper.

Fight right after training, winner gets a ryo prize, you in?

Adam glanced at the person seat next to him, giving him a nod. He was most definitely in. The rest of the school day passed fairly quickly, a slew of slurred lectures from lethargic teachers, white knuckled daydreams entrancing his thoughts. The last class would pass, a eruption of noise following through. Chairs scraping the wooden floors, kids running through corridors, a surge of chatter amongst academy students. Adam pushed past the crowds, making his way to the school's parking lot. "This is gonna be a cake walk." There was already a large gathering, mostly dull looking males, and one girl. They formed a ring, containing one bareback student within. He was already shirtless and stretching. "Preparations for his beating?" Adam whispered to himself.

"The man of the hour has arrived." A couple hoots from the crowd. Adam began to take of his shirt. Once the article of clothing was over his face, halfway off, he felt something crash against his face. He tore the shirt of angrily, lashing out at the kid presented before him. He fought dirty, apparently. Adam swung, nailing the kid in the eye, but he caught a left hook to the ribs. Adam back off from the boy, lightly jump off the front of his feat, almost dancing. The other kid watched him carefully, then rushed up to him. It was more like a lurch, like he was forcing himself to approach Adam. His Sharingan activated for a moment, and he saw everything in slow motion. Every punch, every twitch, it was all telegraphed to him. A kick was applied to the side of the head, by Adam, and the fight was over.

Adam raised his arms up high, the winner, once again. Almost right after the last blow, a heavy drizzle started coming down. "I found you." He spun around, wide eyed. There was no way. "And I'll be taking those eyes now." She had found him, there was no doubt. His eyes met with hers, another pair of Mangekyo Sharingan.

Adam stared down at the mangled body below him, staring into two empty eye sockets. He'd been left no choice. The rain poured down hard, making it impossible to tell he was crying. This sorrowful life. He pounded the ground, shattering whatever it was beneath his hand. He was forced to do this, there was no other way.. right? "Why did you make me do this?" A battle for the perfect set of eyes. A battle he wanted no part of. He punched the ground again, a purple flash in his pupil. He punched again, and again, and again. His rage boiled over. Adam's eyes catch something off, something in the puddle. His relfection. It was him, but someone elses eyes stared back, and they were purple.

Other Info

XXXXXXX██████ ██████ иιиʝα ιиғoямαтιoи ██████

Strength: Adaptability
                                      Weakness: Heavy Reliance on techniques
                                      Village: Konahagakure
                                      Class: Taijutsu
                                      Bloodline: Rinnegan

Chakra Points: 300
                                      Speed: 9
                                      Strength: 8

Missions Complete:
                                        S -
                                        A -
                                        B -
                                        C -
                                        D -
                                        E -

Opponents Defeated: -
                                      Battle Theme: Practically God

XXXXXXX██████ ██████ тєcниιqυє ιиғoямαтιoи ██████

Quote:
                                            SUMMON INFO

Jutsu List:
                                        ↬ 0
                                        ↬ ∞

Ninjutsu
                                        Rinnegan

All

Lightning

All

Taijutsu

a c a d e m y

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Other Info:

Style:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:10 am

User Image

/

The Kubikiribōchō; Literally meaning "Decapitating Carving Knife", is a massive broadsword shaped like a giant butcher knife, earning it the title of "seversword" . Like the other weapons belonging to the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist, the sword is passed down from generation to generation amongst the group's members. The blade itself has two cut outs, a circle close to the top and a semi-circular one nearer the handle, that aptly fit the sword's purpose of decapitation, as demonstrated through Suigetsu Hōzuki's use.The latter notch allows a strap to be wrapped around the weapon, making it easier for the user to carry. Its extremely long handle is also detachable to further aid transportation and then reattached when required for combat. Kubikiribōchō has gained some abilities over the years, making it a weapon to be feared. The blade itself has two cut outs, a circle close to the top and a semi-circular one nearer the handle, that aptly fit the sword's purpose of decapitation, as demonstrated through Suigetsu Hōzuki's use.The latter notch allows a strap to be wrapped around the weapon, making it easier for the user to carry. Its extremely long handle is also detachable to further aid transportation and then reattached when required for combat.

/

Like the other weapons employed by the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist, the sword possesses a unique power, this being its ability to reform itself using the iron harvested from the blood of its victims. This regenerative process takes place almost instantaneously and is capable of bringing the weapon back to its original condition no matter how severe the damage is, from a simple chip or nick to a complete separation of over half the blade. Since this sword is so heavy, it requires a great deal of strength.

- [Unbreakable: Instant Sword Regeneration]
                                                                          - [Heavy Hitter: + 1 rank to Strength when Wielding]

Along with this ability, the swords utilizes it's regenerative properties to crew a new and contemporary ability. If Kubikiribōchō damages an enemy, whether it's just a scratch or as serious as a severed limb, you regenerate wounds that you may have. The level of the wound healed corresponds to the level of the wound inflicted. If you cut off an arm, you may regenerate an arm. If you manage to break bones with Kubikiribōchō, it heals your broken bones, and so on.

- [Vamp: Ability to Passively Regenerate when damage is accomplished]

User Image

/

Samehada is a large sentient sword, comparable in size to the Kubikiribōchō. It is described as "the most terrifying of all the Seven Swordsmen's blades" and even earned the title of "greatsword", further adding to its fearsome reputation. Though mostly wrapped in bandages, Samehada's construction is atypical in that its actual blade is comprised from a series of downward facing scales running along the entirety of its length until its hilt, at the base of which is a small skull. Samehada grows larger in proportion to the amount of chakra it absorbs, causing its scales to become so long that they ultimately resemble shark fins and its mouth, located at the tip of the blade, to become even more pronounced. Keeping Samehada wrapped in bandages apparently helps to inhibit this growth to a certain extent. Samehada is unique for being a sentient weapon that gains nourishment from the chakra of others and as such, the blade is at its happiest when engorged with chakra that possesses both a distinctive and pleasant flavor. It apparently greatly enjoys Jinchuuriki chakra since, it enjoys the powerful demon chakra. Being capable of conscious thought, Samehada chooses its own user, an exclusive process that has often resulted in it being thought of as notoriously picky. If someone it disapproves of attempts to wield it, spikes protrude from the handle in order to force them to release their grasp, at which point Samehada will make efforts to return to its chosen owner. Even if it did betray its former owner for a more powerful wielder, the blade was at least close enough to Kisame to mourn his death.

/

As the blade is made up of scales, it inflicts injuries through shredding or shaving what it comes into contact with, rather than just cutting the object in question. This flaying effect is similar to a shark's skin, hence the sword's name. While it ordinarily remains rigid, Samehada's hilt is able to stretch and bend to great extent, allowing the weapon to be used like a flail.

Samehada shares a symbiotic relationship with its wielder. Although it continually consumes the chakra of its owner, its largest meals come from fights, wherein it absorbs the chakra of the opposition instead. Such an ability allows Samehada to literally slice through an opponent's techniques, in spite of whether the chakra has been transformed or not, and even prevent them from being performed by absorbing all of the necessary chakra, before preparations can be completed. This is particularly useful when fighting jinchūriki, as Samehada can quickly deplete their large chakra supplies as well as remove their chakra cloaks, illustrated when Killer B was reduced back to Version 1 after initially being in Version 2 In the anime it was even capable of "eating" a "Version Two" Tailed Beast Ball. However, it seems to be unable to automatically absorb ambient chakra, as in all instances where it has absorbed chakra are when either the opponent had a visible aura around them or when direct physical contact had already been established. Due to its voracious appetite, Samehada is drawn to those with large chakra supplies, allowing it to be used as a quasi-sensor.

While the ability to absorb chakra is useful in defeating opponents, it is also beneficial to the user as well. Samehada has the ability to transfer the chakra it has absorbed to the wielder by partially fusing with them, wrapping it's handle around the arm or something, so it can be used to either regenerate injuries or replenish their chakra reserves. This makes the user of this sword extremely difficult to defeat, however, a wielder such as Kisame can take this fusion one step further, by completely merging with Samehada. Doing so causes him to become much more shark-like in appearance, growing fins and webbed hands that allow him to move through water with considerable ease. Kisame also receives some of Samehada's abilities while in this form, such as being able to extend spikes from his body for offence, and absorbing chakra when others come into direct contact with him, as well as the ability to track chakra. The merging will vary from person to person, but the abilities will be similar and some will even act as a constant.

-[Hunger: Continuous Chakra Consumption: - 5 chakra each post weilded]
                                                                          -[All Seeing: Sensor Ability]
                                                                          -[As One: Merging Ability]
                                                                          -[Feed Me: Regeneration Ability: Chakra/Wounds]

*You may only choose two out of the three abilities presented.
                                                                          *Your merged form must be submitted as a custom weapon.

Chakra Eating: The amount of chakra you take is ten percent. Twenty if your opponent is a jinchuuriki. The chakra taken is stored in a separate pool than yours. You can add to your pool from that pool, but it takes at least fifty of the Samehada pool to regenerate a wound.

User Image

/

Shibuki is one of the swords of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, wielded by Jinpachi Munashi. The blade utilises various explosive tags, contained within a substantial scroll, in order to incorporate explosions into the user's own swordsmanship, earning it the title of "blastsword". The sword itself features two distinct sides, with a narrow cutting edge located down the entirety of one length and a wide platform section on the other. The aforementioned scroll unrolls along this latter side, sliding downwards and resting atop its surface to form an individual segment comprised from numerous explosive tags, which separates from the remainder upon detonation. Only once the desired opponent comes into contact with the platform, do the explosive tags finally ignite and then detach, providing a small opportunity for the user to escape the devastating blast radius, while simultaneously compensating for any resultant recoil. The sword is seemingly able to reload another segment of tags onto the platform, automatically after each strike.

/

Along with Kubikiribōchō, Shibuki has also adapted to the new times, where shinobi have grown more powerful. Unlike before, the user is now immune to his own explosions. Shibuki was modified after the Shinobi Fourth War. The explosive tags were remastered by a sealer, and by writing the wielder's name on the tags, making him immune to the flames and blast. This now allows a large amount of flexibility, given the fact that you can run into battle explosions midst your mere presence. This sword allows more creativity than it did before.

-[Well Stocked: Large supply of tags.]
                                                                          -[Explosive Affinity: Immune to Shibuki's tags]

/

The Nuibari is one of the swords of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist. The blade itself assumes the form of a narrow "longsword" (長刀, chōtō) that greatly resembles a large needle, with a long length of thin wire-mirroring thread, tied through the eye located at the base of its hilt. This sword is said to possess the ability to pierce all and stitch them together, demonstrated through its ability to effortlessly penetrate multiple targets in a single thrust and then quite literally stitched them together in substantial bundles, by simply pulling the attached wire taut. A capable user can even throw the sword with the intent of piercing a line of multiple enemies, before catching the needle at the other side and repeating the process at different angles, in order to create knots of corpses with the wire passing through the entirety, effectively creating bundles of bodies at various points along the length of the thread.

/

The true ability of the needle blade is the fact that the length of the needle is literally infinite. The blade has a supply of needles sealed into it with the intent for it to never run out; it would take several hours of persistent combat in order for that to happen. Because of this never-ending supply, the needle users have developed a special ability to be passed down to future Nuibari users. This ability can only be performed with chakra, but a cheap amount [5]. The chakra helps guide the needles into objects surrounding the area for hundreds of meters; rocks, grass, trees, walls, etc. They will lodge into these and hold extremely tightly, not coming loose. The needle will ricochet hundreds of ways, and eventually create a massive field of needles that are razor-sharp, and can be used as a foothold for the wielder of the Nuibari. The needles are extremely hard to see, especially in deep mist or fog, and have such a thinned amount of chakra in them that even the best sensors can't really notice it.

Cutting through the needles can work, but the field can be recreated quite quickly using chakra. It only takes about thirty seconds to make the field, and it can be done while in combat, even, as the needle will continually run along the surrounding area without your assistance.

Finally, the needles can be used as chakra strings for puppets. A puppeteer with the needle blade could in fact manipulate many more puppets than a regular one, and with great precision.

/

The Kabutowari is one of the swords of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist. The sword itself consists of a giant axe and hammer, linked end-to-end by a flat thin leather-like rope, which together are referred to as a "bluntsword" (鈍刀, dontō) that is said to be able to break through any defense. Although the length of cord means each weapon can be utilized individually, to cut and crush obstructions respectively, their true strength lies in their capability to be employed in conjunction with one another. When facing a particularly difficult or seemingly impenetrable defense; the wielder can first attack by striking with the axe, before slamming the hammer downwards onto its blunt backside, thus using the blade like a wedge to drive straight through the offending obstacle and into the desired target located behind.

/

The Kabutowari is quite simple. It is unknown how exactly it really manages to do it, but it can quite literally break through any defense. As long as you can drive the axe into it, then follow up with a quick and powerful hammer bash, the defense will shatter. However, this only works on solid physical defenses; it can't break through a wind wall or water that is not hardened. This is, however, literally the only ability of the helm-splitter, though its potency makes it quite a strong tool.

User Image

/

Hiramekarei is the double-handled sword of the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist. The weapon features a wide, flat blade with two curved indentations near its base, creating a sort of cross-guard. Two handles are connected to one another by a short length of cord, earning it the title of "twinsword". The overall sword looks like a flounder fish in shape and is also apparently very heavy, as the weilder tires easily when carrying it for extended periods of time. When unleashed, it emits chakra from the holes found at the top which coats the entire blade.

/

The sword is capable of storing chakra and the two holes at the tip of the blade emit it on command. This can then be formed into various weapons, including a hammer or a longer sword. The size of the resulting weapon appears to depend upon the amount of chakra stored up beforehand, meaning a larger quantity will be met with a similar increase in the weapon's ultimate size. These weapons are also formed with notable speed. The user unleashes the sword, Hiramekarei, by emitting a large quantity of chakra on either side of the blade, from the two holes located near its tip, before shaping this chakra around it in the form any weapon the user chooses. This results in the bandages that are typically wrapped around the sword, swiftly unravelling due to the rapid discharge. The sword can also be split into two, allowing even more flexibility.

-[Extreme Flexibility: Can morph its shape using chakra.]
                                                                          *Almost every morph takes [8] chakra to accomplish. If you pay [40] you can drastically increase the size of your blade, reaching up to a mile.

/

Kiba is one of the famous swords of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist. It is a pair of swords, each with slim and straight double-edged blades. Both blades also have an upward-curved bladed prong near the tip of one side of blade and another one near the base of the blade's other side. They each have been imbued with lightning, displaying enhanced cutting power in a manner similar to the high-frequency vibrations of lightning-based chakra flow. It is this capability that has resulted in these "thunderswords" (雷刀, raitō) being claimed as the sharpest swords in existence.

They allow the user to transform and manipulate lightning freely. They also boost the user's attack power to the highest limit, which allows them to perform high-level Lightning Release techniques with a minimal cost of chakra. These blades can channel the user's own respective lightning techniques or conduct natural lightning. As long as there is natural lighting to access, the user can battle continuously without tiring and launch lightning from the sky to strike anywhere within a large area. They can also be connected at the hilts to form a larger double-bladed sword. They are able to perform various long-distance, powerful, and defensive techniques, either lightning-based or imbued with it. Even without lightning, they are very dangerous in battle, able to be used in combination with agile spinning movements, sweeping through the targets while the user also rotates.

/

The Kiba blades are some of the strongest weapons of the mist. The amount of chakra molded into them is intense -- and only samurai and weapon specialists can manage to consistently enchant their blade with the lightning energy. The amount of energy that can be stored into the fangs is fifty [50] chakra (total; not 50 in each sword), which can be replenished outside of battle. With this energy, they may use their own techniques, which are empowered by a rank. Once their pool runs out, you have to draw on your own chakra to use their techniques. Regardless, even when they are without energy, the lightning enhancement remains strong. They are constantly a conduit for amazingly sharp raiton chakra, and can rip through even steel with ease.

Now, onto the actual abilities of the Fangs:

[Fangs of Lightning] 20 Chakra
                                                                          The wielder of Kiba raises his sword above his head. From the blade rises a static stream, rising high into the clouds in an instant. The stream then connects with the clouds, and as if a divine tool, guides the lightning flowing through the sky to strike a specified location. The whole process takes about fifteen seconds, but when it's done, a lightning strike will nigh-instantaneously descend upon that target. The enemies can tell the general vicinity of the strike, as the clouds above the general area darken. However, they cannot know where exactly it will strike.

[Banquet of Lightning] 20 Chakra
                                                                          Stabbing his blade into the ground, the Kiba wielder channels great lightning energy through that sword. The sword then unleashes the lightning into the ground, which will look for hostile chakra signatures and burrow, deep beneath the soil, until it can rise up and shock them viciously. It can follow them for quite a while, and it's a difficult technique to dispose of.

[Lightning Dragon Tornado] 30 Chakra
                                                                          Drawing his two swords together, the wielder will raise them into the air and draw lightning down upon his body. The current will be contained within and around the wielder's form. He will then begin to spin in place forming a whirling vortex of wind and electricity. The vortex will take on the form of a dragon's head and will cover the area in front of him. It will then strike out against his opponent and painfully trap them in the vortex. Even if the attack doesn't directly connect with his foe, the lightning can jump from the vortex to hit a nearby target.

[Lightning Fang] 10 Chakra
                                                                          Drawing the swords together, the wielder channels their energy to target a specific location. When the energy is successfully harmonized, a bolt of lightning will almost instantaneously arrive at that destination, from between the blades. This technique has a visual indication; there is a light glow of white that appears at the targeted location, about a second before the lightning follows.

[Kami's Gate] 20 Chakra
                                                                          Using Kiba, the user first buries the blades into the ground and then sends out an electrical charge towards the sky which in turns causes lightning to fall from the sky and decimates the area around the user (about 70 feet), burning everything to a crisp. The user is immune to this lightning.

[Lightning Strike Armor] 30 Chakra
                                                                          The fangs and their energy surround the user. This creates a static armor that covers your entire body, and repels all incoming attacks of its rank and below. Furthermore, the armor can be drawn into the sword almost instantly, which will make for the sharpest slash of any weapon, even capable of slicing through Kaguya bone. This slash will not disperse the lightning energy; it can be used successively and continuously, or reverted back to armor.

Current Wielder of Kubikiribōchō: Open
                                                                          Current Wielder of Samehada: Open
                                                                          Current Wielder of Shibuki: Open
                                                                          Current Wielder of Nuibari: Open
                                                                          Current Wielder of Kabutowari: Open
                                                                          Current Wielder of Hiramekarei: Open
                                                                          Current Wielder of Kiba: Open

-----Created By: S H I N I N G A C E

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:11 am
          // User Image

Descriptionxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A Style that focuses on raw power and finesse. Using quick foot work in a combination with overwhelming strength creates a force to be reckoned with. This Fighting Style makes great use of the users speed as well as his strength. The ultimate stand-your-ground style. Boxing is a combat sport in which two people engage in a contest of strength, speed, reflexes, endurance, and will by throwing punches with against another opponent.

Stage One: Pugilismxxxxxxx

At this stage, you start to gather a more powerful punch. The durability of your fist does not change though, so you are still able to get hurt whenever you punch something hard. You are able to stand your ground better than others. For training, you must swing at air with weights attached to hands. This will strengthen the muscle in arms.

Stage Two: Clinchxxxxxxxxxx

In this stage, you are more controlled and can easily gauge the power you put into one of your punches. You are also noticeably more powerful, but not very. Unlike before you can bring down trees with a couple of strikes with your fist. It still hurts you though. For training you practice hitting a humanoid, with various levels of strength put into your punches. This could be an opponents or one of your shadow clones.

- Rocket Punch

This Genin Rank move allows you to flow chakra into your hand, giving it more resistance against objects you strike. It isn't very powerful though.

Stage Three: Marquessxxxxxx

This new stance has a more upright vertical-armed guard, as opposed to the more horizontal, knuckles-facing-forward guard. The new stance focuses heavily on power, and almost completely disregards defense. Thus, your punches do way more damage than before, your able to break solid rock with your mere fist. Also, your harder to knock down. On the downside, you move slowly in this stage, since all of your energy is contributing to your power. For training, you must punch objects as hard as rocks.

- Chakra Jab
          User Image
          A Jounin level technique that is a quick, straight punch thrown with the left hand from the guard position, The chakra Jab, as the name is suggests, concentrates chakra into your fist, ultimately making able to break bones and send trees launching into the air with one punch. The Chakra Jab is accompanied by a small, clockwise rotation of the torso and hips, while the fist rotates 90 degrees, becoming horizontal upon impact. As the punch reaches full extension, the lead shoulder can be brought up to guard the chin. The right hand remains next to the face to guard the jaw. After making contact with the target, the left hand is retracted quickly to resume a guard position in front of the face.

Stage Four: Swarmerxxxxxxxx

The essence of swarmer is non-stop aggression. Many fighters utilize their stature to their advantage, employing a bob-and-weave defense by bending at the waist to slip underneath or to the sides of incoming punches. In this stage, you are much faster, not in a sense that you can run as fast as a Kage, but in the sense that you can move around your opponent while close up, dodging punches trhown at them, while dishing out blows of your own. Unlike blocking, causing an opponent to miss a punch disrupts his balance, permits forward movement past the opponent's extended arm and keeps the hands free to counter. A distinct advantage that in-fighters have is when throwing uppercuts where they can channel their entire body weight behind the punch. At this stage your punches can knock down trees, and you won't feel the pain or sustain any damage.

- Chakra Uppercut

A Jounin level technique; A vertical, rising punch thrown with the right hand, that is completely covered in your chakra. From the guard position, the torso shifts slightly to the right, the rear hand drops below the level of the opponent's chest and the knees are bent slightly. From this position, the rear hand is thrust upwards in a rising arc towards the opponent's chin or torso. Capable of causing internal bleeding.

- Chakra Flurry

A S-Rank Level Move; The fighter uses the head to push against the body of the opponent, while able to land a flurry of chakra fused left and right hooks without looking up. The speed in which you deliver punches is very fast, and as long as you're close, it will be hard for your opponent to dodge. It is not head butting, but rather using the tucked head as a shield of sorts where the opponent has to punch lower to land anything at all, something which you don’t train for normally. Only the uppercut might be a solid counter move in this case or the opponent could get low himself which is likely to result in the clash of heads and lead to a more physical roughhouse fight.

Stage 5: Breakerxxxxxxx

User Image
          You are a your peak. When standing still, you can move three times your actual speed. And while moving you move much faster than you did be before [+2] speed. As for your strength, you are punch twice as hard as you did before. You can predict peoples movements to an extent [better than a normal person, but worse than someone with Sharingan].

----Created By ShiningAce----  
          PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:21 pm

This is Asher's trusty Hoshigaki weapon, passed down to him by his father, before his very timely death. Every weapon has a history, except this one. This sword was never used to kill anyone, in fact it's practically brand new. It's not really made for stabbing and slashing, although it can definitely accommodate for those tasks. It's real power is other worldly. While wield by Asher Heiland, he can turn water near him into ice almost instantly, utilizing his Hyton skills. An aura surrounds the weapon, exuding outwards 15 feet. People and objects within the aura are slowed, - [1].

Your Rank: Jounin
                                                                          Who owns the weapon: Asher Heiland
                                                                          Users Class: Weapon's Master
                                                                          The Range of the weapon: Four Ft.
                                                                          Weakness: If Asher is seperated from his weapon for too long, he dies.

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:13 pm

xxxxxxxxxxNIKU NO SHOHISHA [肉の消費者]
          [ Consumers of flesh. ]

xxxxxHISTORY

Not much is known about the Niku no Shohisha. The wielders of the Genjūmin don't usually care enough to look into the origins of their sword. Once bestowed with the weapon, they use it to meet their goals. Usually the Genjūmin appears in a place of horrific events: mass slaughter, terrible murder, public executions. Places like this is where the sword finds it's partner. Someone amongst the crowd who thinks differently, a willing participant. Once touched the user sees visions of discourse and violence. Gut wrenching apparitions that, for some reason, won't bother them. Tales of the tides of war being swiftly changed because of the Genjūmin are frequently passed along the bonfire. Just tales. One thing is for sure, everyone knows this, you eat people.

xxxxxDESCRIPTION

People usually hide their faces of antipathy, burying whatever facet society deems as grotesque and taboo. To describe the Niku no Shohisha in this fashion would maybe be downplaying what they truly are. They are indeed monsters, and they embrace the fact. Actually, they revel in it. They devour the flesh of humans to empower themselves, amongst other things. The Niku no Shohisha are rather adaptable, and most of them are unique, each member possessing a sword that does their bidding. The sword hungers.

xxxxxRULES

• Must be Samurai Sage Class
          • Must create custom Genjūmin [Sword]
          • Instead of Chakra, you use ガッツ [Gattsu]
          125 Gen 175 Chuu 275 Jou 400 Sannin 500 Kage
          • When you receive a Genjūmin, your last name changes to Gūru.

xxxxxWEAKNESSES

• No Element/Sub-elements.
          • No Demon
          • No Other Bloodline
          • No Clan
          • Can't use other weapons
          • If your opponent revolves around quick fights. Long fights are your strength, if you manage to wear down your opponent, you've already bested them.

xxxxxSTRENGTHS

• Speed Boost + 2
          • Strength Boost + 2
          • Genjūmin is unbreakable
          • You can use [2] Weapon Styles at all times, needless of chakra.
          • Infinite Blood

xxxxxPASSIVE ABILITIES

• [Passively Honored] Samurai untapped power is passive
          • [CQC Master] Close combat is your everything, you are a master within these specifications. Pour Gattsu into your passive, enhancing it. [A-Rank]
          • [Muscle Reaction Expert] Your perception rivals the Sharingan, without the neat tricks.
          • [Poisonous to the Bone] Immune to poison.
          • [Deadly Touch] Adaptable Poison runs through the blade of your sword.
          • [Occupied Hands] Your bloodline techniques don't require handseals.

xxxxxxxxxxGENJŪMIN [原住民]

Your sword is your first class ticket to the top. It's what makes you live with yourself after eating your own kind! It's what urges your hunger, what travels to the deep abyss that is your mind, and plants that seed of evil. Your Genjūmin is alive, just as you are, and it seeks power in the form of blood. Every bone in your body moves in order to obtain more strength. Certain things must be accomplished in order for that to happen, like feasting on the flesh of others. This may sound absurd, but the Genjūmin beckons you to do so. Once you touch it, you'll lust for the essence of your fellow man. It's a deal of sorts. You will become powerful with the help of your sword, but you must feed it.

xxxxxTECHNIQUES

Watashi o temaneki [あなたは私を手招き] A
          You are naturally drawn to your sword, practically one being. With this in mind you possess the ability to teleport to your Genjūmin.

Uchi ni oide [うちにおいで ] D
          Your sword is naturally drawn to you, it has chosen you. This ability wills it to your hand at insane speeds.

Poison Switch: Don't Move A Muscle. C
          Your Genjūmin courses with striking poison, deadly to the touch. In the instance, cuts induce a evolving state of paralysis. It isn't instant. The first cut slows your vitals and speed. Your breathing becomes heavy, and you'll feel sluggish; weighed down by the Genjūmin's venom. The second cut slows down your rapid eye movement and limbs. The third cut paralyzes you, leaving you as a meal that won't struggle. Deeper cuts skip a step. [Until End of Fight]

Poison Switch: Insanity C
          Your Genjūmin sees things. Images of desolation and horrific atrocities fester within it. When this poison is active in your sword each cut inflicted further draws your victim from the comfort of sanity. The first cut will make them hear voices, the screams of the dead drowning out their hearing. The Second cut will make them see things that aren't there. Monsters, creatures. Maggots coming out of their skin. They will see double, and lose the ability to tell tell difference between reality and what's not there. The third cut will make them blind in one eye, and extremely terrified of all the things they see, most likely attacking them. The fourth cut will make them start to scream in pain at all times, unable to stop. The fifth cut will make them go insane. Their body goes still, unaware to everything happening to them. [Until End of Fight]

Poison Switch: See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil D
          This poison is mostly useless in the first does, but makes up for it in deadliness later. Whilst this poison courses through the metal veins of your blade each cut permits devastating results. The first cut makes you lose your ability to feel. You won't even notice the wind whip at you. The second cut makes you go deaf and mute. The third makes you lose the ability to see. [2 Posts Each.]

Ethereal Extension: Armor D - A
          Your sword strives to help you succeed. Not because it likes you or anything, but to better it's chances of feasting. Your health is key, which is why you're granted an immunity to poison, among other reasons. The Genjūmin allows some of it's lifeforce to seep, its sheer essence. In this instance armor pieces hover over your body.

Ethereal Extension: Sword D - A
          The Genjūmin allows some of its essence to seep out, encasing your sword with an invisible aura. It extends your swords by quite a bit, acting as a supplement, with just as much cutting power, if not more. [Lasts Two Posts]

D - Extends several inches; Cuts just as the sword usually does.
          C - Doubles in length; Cuts through D Rank Jutsu
          B - Doubles in length; Cuts through other metals easily; cuts through C Rank/Lower
          A - Triples in length; Cuts through almost all metals easily; Cuts through B - Rank and lower

Ethereal Extension: Shield D - A
          A shield materializes, created by the Genjūmin. It seems to resemble your swords in subtle ways, the color, texture.
          D - Bounce back D Rank Tech, two E
          C - Bounce back C, two D, three E
          B - Bounce back B, two C, three D, four E
          A - Bounce back A, two B, three C, four D, five E

Cannibalize S [0 Gattsu]
          Your jaw unhinges, and you're teeth can now puncture anything. Your gaping maw acts like a blackhole [60 mph], sucking in all people directly in front of you [5 feet], erasing them from this reality. The ground itself ceases to exist within the void in you're mouth. Jutsu cast within the aura of your technique is null [near and around your mouth]. The chakra is refunded to the user, but the jutsu doesn't happen. [3 Post CD]

Phantom Slash C-S
          First quickly rotating your blade in your hands, and then pointing it at the foe, you channel energy into your arms for a series of extremely fast slashes. There are three in total (increasing by 1 each rank above B) that come from a triangular myriad of directions and all break through near instantly in succession. The arm doesn't even seem to move, these slashes easily ripping someone in half without their explicit notice. This attack can combat and cleave through techniques, though rank-based rules apply.

Gattsu Accelerate B
          The Shohisha will focus on a target in a previous post, also beginning to channel chakra to their legs. On the next post, they will dash to that specified target (whether a location or a person) at near-instant speeds, a method of attack easily capable of catching people off guard and killing them. This also works well as a clutch dodge against attacks, as long as you prepared the post before this one.

Genjūmin: Mirror Image S - D - E - E - E
          For a short while [five posts] renditions of your Genjūmin appear [25], and spiral around you. You can will them to do whatever, making them fly through the air at great speeds, slicing down your opponents, or perhaps use it for defensive purposes. At first [1st post] S rank chakra is required, then D, The continues as E.

Genjūmin: Predator Pounce A
          Your Genjūmin glows a thick red aura, then, on command, the user dashes forward at incredible speeds, everything in their trajectory getting cut by an enhanced Genjūmin.

Genjūmin: Empowered Sheath. C
          You draw your sword at nigh instant speeds. If the enemy is close enough, this can be used for a surprise attack, or an incredibly fast counter.

Gattsu Innervate D - S
          This is, essentially, the manipulation of blood with added Gattsu. It allows you to freely bend your blood into the shape and form of your pleasing, with larger radius and quicker speed at higher ranks. This ability has such diverse usage that it can be used to: burrow underground, force traction, block attacks, change their trajectory, be used as a weapon, be used for blunt or slashing damage, etc. Anything the mind can imagine.

xxxxxADDITIONAL COMMENTS

Each time you manage to consume someone fully, you receive a power increase, in this order:

• Kami: + 1 Speed/ +1 Strength.
          • Certified Cannibal: Cannibalize loses its CD, and increases in range to 10 feet.
          • Poison flows through Gattsu Innervate
          • Create A Second Custom Genjumin
          • Create 1 Custom SS Rank Jutsu

xxxxxMEMBERS

Head: Atlas Gūru

[ Created by: Extreme Extravagence ]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:36 pm
          ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo

Full Name: Atlas Gūru
          Nicknames:
          Birth date: 04/25

Culture: -
          Religion: -

Birth Country: Small Village in outskirts of Leaf
          Country of Residence: Leaf
          Position: Genin
          Social Class: Lower

Race: Caucasian
          Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

XXXXXXXX appearance
          Personality: Confidence that dances on the edge of arrogance, with a hint of sarcasm. Atlas is witty when he wants to be, nice when he wants to be, and hungry always.

Birth of a Monster

The story starts in a poor village on the outskirts of the Leaf Village. It mostly goes unnoticed by all travelers, considered to be practically a waste of space. Economically, there was no need for it. It didn't import or export anything, surviving on the crops they could manage to make on the barren land. There isn't many people inhabiting this piece of land, maybe sixty people at most, each and everyone working their hardest to survive the rough conditions. Despite the poverty, people in this village were extremely generous, taking in weary travelers and anyone who needed a new home. Atlas was born here.

The Look of Envy [Age 8]

There was a hill residing by his small home that he shared with his older sisters. Every now and then Atlas would spend his time there, instead of mending to the animals, or doing other chores. He found chores boring, but not because they were tedious, but because they served him no purpose. Even at this age, he viewed things in the grander scheme. This hill overlooked a much wealthier village. Huge buildings stood tall, casting lanky shadows over his timid home. Something ticked within Atlas. He wanted something.

An Act of War [Age 10]

Over the next few years, Atlas had picked up a few things, such as swordplay. He would devote his time to this rather than help out his village. He found purpose behind training his ability with a katana. Growing adept in the art, he quickly became renown in the two villages, rich and poor. 'The Child Samurai' they called him. The village beside them seemed intrigued, and sent banners across their village and Atlas'. The banners read: Tournament! Come one, come all! Test your skill with a blade! Ryo Prize Included!

His village urging him to do so, Atlas entered the tournament, quickly finding himself in an arena with those much older than him. One by one he bested his opponents, often retold not to cause any fatalities. The final match came, the apparent fight to mark the history books. The Village's Leader himself was Atlas' opponent. It wasn't a problem, if anything, it was an opportunity. He took the chance to cut down the man, separating his head from his shoulders.

New Beginnings. [Age 11]

Atlas stands within a plethora of carnage. His village has been burned down, scorched earth. Tears streamed down his face, but he didn't know why. Amidst the flaming corpses something caught his eye. Stuck in a man's back was a sword. It called to him. He grabs the handle, and suddenly all these burned bodies that he used to call family looked oh so appetizing.

Take on warfare: If there's a personal gain involved, all for it.
          Loyalty to Village: Very
          Theme song: Unravel
          Height: 185 cm (6'1)
          Weight: 200 lbs
          Build: Muscular, Lean
          Hair Color: Blonde
          Eye Color: Blue
          Complexion: Fair

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo

Relationships: Older Sisters: Deceased

XXXXL I K E S
          City: -
          Culture: -

XXXXD I S L I K E S
          City: -

XXXXXXXX backgroundXstory

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
          Class: Samurai Sage
          Chakra: Gattsu - 275
          Elements: None
          Sub-Element(s): None

Bloodline: Niku no Shohisha
          - Sharingan Implant
          Clan: None

Speed: 10
          Strength: 9

xxxSKILLS

Bloodline

• All Learned

Styles

Elegance

Phantom Mirage

Style #3 Learned

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:58 pm
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

"TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT." TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

[imgleft]https://hostr.co/file/970/IaJ52GSliyOT/atlaast.png[/imgleft][img]https://hostr.co/file/970/7H2tYfs8nyeX/atlast.png[/img][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11][color=firebrick][b][/b][/color]

[/size]
          [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:01 pm
                                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXXX██████ ██████ вαsιc ιиғoямαтιoи ██████

Name: Nox Weiss
                                              Nickname:

Height: 5'11
                                              Weight: 160 lbs
                                              Personality: Confident, Nice, Leader

Family:
                                              Brother: Kendal Weiss
                                              Brother: Archimedes Weiss
                                              Sister: Twin - Nina Weiss

Theme Song: Song for Sienna
                                              Nindo: "Kiss me, you fool"
                                              Background Info:

Birth Into Royalty [0]:

First Flight [8]:
                                              By definition, an allegory is something that has a hidden meaning, something that depicts an interpretation. A broken jaw and whitewashed knuckles could represent the ambiguous morals of the government, but in this moment, it meant nothing. Sometimes, you come to the conclusion that all of that is bullshit. Sometimes, you have to take things for what they are. So when Nox’s jaw was misaligned by sucker punch from some nameless faceless person, she took it for just that, a punch in the jaw.
                                              To say it hurt would be an understatement, but the pain would become apparent later, when she gazed upon her wounds, a mirror hanging over a bloodstained sink. Nox lurched forward, Her vision hazy. Her breathed hitched, compulsive heaves audible. She wasn’t exactly good at fighting, but she wasn’t bad either. Her assailant took a step forward, losing her balance in the process. Her footing caved in, an opportunity emerging. -- an opportunity that Nox took instinctively. Nox pivoted on her heels, winding her arm backward. A jab was thrown, connection was made.The next couple instances moved in a blue; all with a surreal like quality to it. Nox's knuckles were scarred, but he could barely tell under all the red. Whose blood was whose? Who was winning? For now it would be assumed that she was.

She assessed her bearings quickly, while both fighters caught their breath. They were in a room, crowded around by a slew of students. The roar of cheers and unsavory insults were the symphony to her orchestra, this fight combination of beating drums and hasty string instruments. A crescendo of punches, moving in staccato, truly a work of art. Green eyes stared into hers, a determined look glazed over them. Determination that would sizzle down into loathing. The young Weiss had participated in enough fights to know when she was going to win. You could tell within the first few moments. Her opponents shoulders were slumped, her knees locked up, rapid eye movement; she was nervous, and Nox knew that. A half smile found its way on her face for a second, before being swiftly replaced by a calculating grimace. A few steps were taken forward, closing the small gap in between the two, her arm extended fully, fist protruding outward. Her bloodied knuckles smashed against the shinobi’s nose, a satisfying crunch making itself audible, filling the ears of the audience surrounding them. Just like that, her legs gave out, Her hands reaching up to cover Her fresh wound, leaving her guard down once again. Nox didn’t let up, using her other arm to direct another punch to her stomach. In one swift motion, the kid keeled over, undoubtedly pronouncing Nox Weiss as the winner of the brutal brawl. She spit, something red hitting the marble floor, then made her way to her prize. Someone handed him a wad of cash, her jacket and her shirt. With that, she went on her way.

Nox Weiss loathed alcohol. So much, that when the clear substance slipped past her lips she gagged. It was like drinking razorblades and sandpaper, fierce winds whipping at her jugular. Her throat burned for a while, but it started to ease the pain that ached from her wounds. There she stood, in a bathroom so clean she questioned if it was really her. The booze she had fashioned himself with was placed at the very edge of the the sink, while Nox set her gaze on the mirror.
                                              The sight before him was not for the squeamish. Her lip was bleeding -- well what wasn’t at this point? Bruises and gashes peppered her face like freckles. He must have bit her tongue at one point, because her spit was now exclusively a crimson red. Nox turned the faucet on, splashing water over her face. Most of the blood was gone, moved to the porcelain of the sin. Red blots unrealistically covered most of the bathroom set. Her suspicions were laid to rest when he considered that most of it wasn’t hers.
                                              Her knuckles looked like they were dragged across hell and back. Nox eyed her tools of destruction; her instruments of decimation. Her eyes cut across the sink, stopping at the bottle of brandy. She sighed, before pouring some out on the sink, and then over her knuckles. He staggered himself, astonished at the searing flares of pain that were being sent to her nerves. Her veins felt like they were set on fire and left to burn. She winced, a suppressed scream echoing within him. An empty fist banged against the counter of the sink in pure frustration. His breathing went heavy, as she looked around the bathroom. Should she clean up?

Other Info

XXXXXXX██████ ██████ иιиʝα ιиғoямαтιoи ██████

Strength: Up, Close, and Personal
                                              Weakness: Limited
                                              Village: Sunagakure
                                              Class: Taijutsu
                                              Bloodline: Midnight Affair

Demon: -

Nen: 250

Speed: 9 [11 When Sworn Foe Chosen]
                                              Strength: 9 [11 When Sworn Foe Chosen]

Missions Complete:
                                                S -
                                                A -
                                                B -
                                                C - 1
                                                D -
                                                E -

Opponents Defeated: -
                                              Battle Theme: The Underdog

XXXXXXX██████ ██████ тєcниιqυє ιиғoямαтιoи ██████

Jutsu List:

Bloodline

All Learned

Taijutsu

a c a d e m y

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Other Info:

Style:

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:45 pm
                    User ImageUser Image

Like the total stalker she was, Nox had followed Bexley into the office. "We have unfinished business." She put on a sultry smile and wrapped her arms around the woman's waist. Perhaps she was intruding on something in the office, but it really didn't matter to Nox. Lust filled the mind, leaving no room for anything else. Common sense? Out the window. Politeness? Nope. She just wanted consume the woman before her.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:15 pm
                    User Image

xxxxxxxxxxUser Image
                    [Run Wild]

xxxxxHISTORY
                                            There's a precedence of wildness only found in the near West - there's jungles within the Sassai'I that possess animals and men that are both beasts to the blood. They're primal, wild, carnivorous; just the base of what humans once were, with a little bit of animalia piled on top of that.

The animals possess many names, being of different species and different appetites. The men? "Kazhar", but in the words of the Easterners, "the Lycanthrope". Their history is one that is long and insurmountable and lovely too - and yet bloodier and bloodier as they enter the new age.

Originally, this wild group of people would wander solely the jungles near the Iwa border and hunt animals and fish. For a long time, they did only this, much as the hunters and gatherers of old did. They would migrate along the jungle depending on the season, slowly growing in number and slowly splitting up into separate groups of wanderers. Their animalistic lifestyles did them well - they were a happy people, with a joy for the basest of humanity; thrill, lovemaking, ad nauseum. Even as they split into different groups, so rarely did they overlap one another.

Then, of course, the Sassai'I rose - the great Empire that dominated much of the south, the east, the west. Their hold over the lands was near omnipotent, and the Kazhar were eventually found and persecuted. They were "uncivilized", shamanistic people with little to no basis for their lives. They didn't really have dreams or ambitions . . . or anything beyond the will to keep their heart beating and their chests filled with food. This disgusted the interlopers from the outside, who had attempted to form societies in their jungle. They were killed in great number, driven out, forced to civilize.

When they finally understood just what they were - human beings, an apex race that domineered the world, they decided that they could put their previous talents to better uses. They began to unlock the full potential of their blood, training in academies and passing down their lineage while still succumbing to the call of the flesh and the blood.

xxxxxDESCRIPTION

A prideful ancestory that prowls around in their territory. Blessed is the man who respects the Lycanthropes territory, and those who don't, find themselves as prey. Imagine it, golden eyes glaring at you from the darkness. Growls and roars filling your ears. As you run through the jungle, all you feel is rumbles. Something is chasing you, but don't turn around. Life is too short for that.

xxxxxRULES
                                            [Part of the Pack] You must change your birth name to Pride.
                                            [Mida's Eyes] Everyone from the Lycanthrope has golden eyes, a calling card of sorts.
                                            [Zestful Punches] You may learn [1] element, but only physical techniques. [Customs Allowed]

xxxxxWEAKNESSES
                                            [Melee Master] Practically no range
                                            [Lone Wolf] You can never fight alongside anyone besides those of the Lycanthrope.

xxxxxSTRENGTHS
                                            [Jungle Raised] +2 base to Strength or Speed
                                            [I See You] Nothing can ever impair your vision
                                            [Tough Skin] Jutsu/Strikes that makes contact with them is reduced in power [1 rank]

xxxxxPASSIVE ABILITIES
                                            [Eyes With Slits] Your eyes are your most reliable asset. They rival they top dojutsu, in terms of reaction speed and general ability. The only downside is the ability of focus. You can only choose one target to focus on, when this target has been chosen it will be practically be impossible for them to leave your sight or do anything unpredictable.
                                            [Logic Manipulation] You're an adaptable predator, unpredictable in almost every way. Without even trying, you'll confuse your opponent with your attacks. To be more specific, it rearranges your strikes, so that the real ones are never shown to be where they actually are. Fearsome claws lash out, images of something that doesn't exist. You can also shift your speed into your strength, and viceversa. [Stat Shifting]
                                            [Expert Hunter]

xxxxxTECHNIQUES

Jutsu Here Rank Here
                                            Description here

Jutsu Here Rank Here
                                            Description here

Jutsu Here Rank Here
                                            Description here

xxxxxRESTRICTIONS
                                            • RESTRICTION HERE
                                            • RESTRICTION HERE
                                            • RESTRICTION HERE

xxxxxMEMBERS
                                            Head: HEAD HERE

[ Created by: ]

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:16 pm
                    User Image

xxxxxxxxxxThe Raiken
                    [You've been thunderstruck...]

xxxxxHISTORY
                    Due to the high amount of lightning storms that passed over the village, many of the villagers were starting to get fed up with the bolts, along with the destruction caused by them. The Raikens, deciding to make a name for themselves among the villagers, started to attempt to figure out ways to control the electricity within the lightning bolts itself. It took many, many attempts by the heads of the clan, but they finally got it. They even figured out ways of briefly storing this electricity and using it for offensive means. From here on out, it was taught to everyone in the Raiken clan, and it was eventually figured out that the clan itself had the right bodily setup for it

xxxxxDESCRIPTION

The ability to control electricity/lightning, along with the ability of storing it within the human body to use as offense or defense, depending upon the situation.

xxxxxRULES
                    • Must have Raiton as main element. Magnetism is optional but if you do not choose Magnetism, then you cannot manipulate Magnetism
                    • Raiken must be in the name SOMEWHERE

xxxxxWEAKNESSES
                    • Wind, all aspects of wind, except natural wind, harms you with one rank extra damage. Well, anything that can go against lightning really.

xxxxxSTRENGTHS
                    • +1 Speed, go past the cap if need be, but just by one.
                    • Lightning and Magnetism manipulation to the extent of your rank [NOTE: You will not be able to cause large-scale thunderstorms with just a flick of their nose, be mindful]
                    • Decreased rank in raiton and magnetism jutsu of any kind that is used against you.
                    • No Handseals for lightning or Magnetism if chosen as a sub.

xxxxxPASSIVE ABILITIES
                    Thunderstruck
                    • Lightning and Magnetism manipulation to the extent of your rank, no further. At a young rank, your lightning and magnetism might not be the best, but at higher ranks, the lightning and magnetism manipulation is superb. With both manipulations, at Kage rank, for example, you can make an electromagnetic storm and direct your raiton and magnetism techs more directly.

Thunder Sonar
                    • Objects that hold lightning that you've made can be tracked by you from anywhere, sensed by you, and that lightning can be given back using the passive "volt siphon" technique for a small restoration of chakra for more raiton techniques

xxxxxTECHNIQUES

Raikou Sao no Jutsu - Lightning Rod Technique D Rank
                    This is the technique that is used so that the person can first start conducting electricity in the first place. With it, they're basically making the battlefield considerably more lethal, along with preparing their future techniques. The user makes it so his entire body is wrapped up in lightning, making it so that whenever an opponent touches them, they'll get zapped. However, the amount of damaged from the zap varies from stage to stage. Also, it's only defense. When a person attacks, they're forced to drop the jutsu to do so. You have to be standing still in order to use this technique in defense.

Electric Net C Rank
                    By releasing numerous amount of static wire which turns into a net used to ensnare the target's body, as it sends signal's through there nervous system's making them twitch and unable to move.
                    [If Hit the traget is paralyzed for two of their posts]

Lightning Fumma Shuriken B Rank
                    Creating an intense shuriken made completely of deadly lighting this is thrown Extremely fast and is very painful being made of pure lighting the giant shuriken cannot decapitate limbs but will cause huge shocks once it hits.

Raikou Heki no Jutsu - Lightning Burst no Jutsu (Usually said as 'Lightning...BURST-O!') B Rank
                    This jutsu is a variation of the Tama Raikou no Jutsu. Instead of just firing off from one part of his body, though, it fires off in the shape of a barrier around him that typically goes for four or five meters. The shape is similar to the Hyuuga Haiten, though there's no spinning and no chakra being launched. Instead, it's just lightning being fired out. This barrier will let things come in and out as they please, but with each passing through the barrier they are electrocuted with a high amount of voltage. Things such as Kunai and other weapons can make it through the barrier, if one can seen the user behind all the white fire.

Oni Sora no Jutsu – Demon of the Sky Technique A Rank [Actually S Ranked Due to it being Pure Lightning]
                    Using the Raiken’s exceptional clan abilities of storing and manipulating lightning. If the user posses a Gauntlet, they can release their stored lightning around the gauntlet. The lightning will then become larger and create a somewhat demonic like arm of lightning, much larger than the users actual arm. This then spreads to their other arm, though this arm should not at in any circumstances have a Gauntlet and is there for more open to attack or even burns from the jutsu its self. Upon generating the two demonic like arms, the user is in theory able to break through most if not all Earth element jutsu or any other sub elements of Earth.

Tama Raikou no Jutsu - Ball Lightning Technique A Rank
                    After the person has the amount of practice necessary to make it so their entire body is encased in electricity, The user can then ionize the gas in the air and focus electricity within it, creating a giant red ball of super-heated gas and a massive amount of electrical current. The attack can then be launched, causing a massive explosion when it hits.

Raikou tatsumaki no Jutsu - Lightning Tornado Technique A Rank
                    Releasing the electricity through the tenketsu, the user then launches themselves up and uses the energy being launched from his body to spin around. Unlike the Hyuuga Haiten, this does not form a ball of energy around the user. Instead, it forms a tornado that goes about ten feet up into the air. At the top of the tornado is an opening that, someone who is talented with jumping and controlling chakra at various parts of their body, could easily slide down through and attack the Raiken clan member using this technique.

xxxxxADDITIONAL COMMENTS

xxxxxRESTRICTIONS
                    • No cursemarks

Members
                    1. HEAD:

[ Revamped by: Gavin ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:00 pm
                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"No" TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

[imgleft]https://hostr.co/file/970/8QviQX8In9YS/hamannn.png[/imgleft][img]https://hostr.co/file/970/WOWgfS5DaYni/hamann.gif[/img][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11][color=#65b7a8][b][/b][/color]

[/size]
                    [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

NUR Service Lockers (Character Info Threads & Workshop)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
                    Other Stuff
                    Get GCash
                    Offers
                    Get Items
                    More Items
                    Where Everyone Hangs Out
                    Other Community Areas
                    Virtual Spaces
                    Fun Stuff
                    Gaia's Games