Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Pamsteria Flat Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:32 pm
xxx× × ×xxxA S T E RxxA N DxxP A M ' SxxF L A Txxx× × ×xxx

User Image

Located in Dorchester, Dorset, England

User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:33 pm
xxxx× × ×xxxxRESIDENTSxxxx× × ×xxxx

xxxASTERIA CECILY FREYxxx
Renter
Girlfriend of Pamela

xxxPAMELA IRENE GAUTREAUXxxx
Renter
Girlfriend of Asteria

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:34 pm
xxx× × ×xP A M S T E R I AxxxF L A TxxxI N F O R M A T I O Nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxT H ExxxH O M Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              × Connected to the Floo Network: Floo Address is 'Professor Xavier's'
              × Girlfriends Aster and Pam have recently moved from their respective parents homes into this small flat
              × They elected to remain close to home, not even leaving their hometown, so that their muggle parents can easily visit

xxxT H ExxxP E T Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              × Pam has an iguana named Julia
              × Aster has a cat named Corentine
              × They share an owl named Blackwing

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:32 pm
Let's say sunshine for everyone.
But as far as I can remember-
We've been migratory animals...
Living under changing weather.
Someday we will foresee obstacles.

User Image
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

asterage elevenmuggleborn

Aster generally enjoyed being over at Pam's house more than her own, because instead of a house Pam lived above a bakery, which meant free food, and it was a loft. She wished she lived in a loft, instead of a boring townhouse on a street full of other boring townhouses. She wished one of her parents owned a bakery, but her dad had a boring full time job and her mum a boring part time job, and neither of them ever did much baking. She sat at the bakery counter, energetically swinging her legs, though she was careful not to accidentally kick the counter and scuff it up. She was always getting in trouble for doing that at home, and though she usually didn't care what adults thought, she didn't want Pam's mums not to like her and send her home. Also, that would probably be the end of her getting any fresh from the oven cookies.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Through the blizzard, through the blizzard...
Today we will sell our uniform!
Live together, live together-
We played hide and seek in waterfalls;
We were younger, we were younger.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:20 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ♥ 𝔖𝔦𝔬𝔟𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔏𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔯𝑦 ♥
                                                          Looking Regal at Bryson's Bakery with The Gautreaux Family, Aster
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Curious
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ ... Well, this is unexpected. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

𝔓𝔢𝔬𝔭𝔩𝔢 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔰 𝔬 𝔞 𝔯 𝔦 𝔫 𝔤, 𝔞𝔩𝔴𝔞𝑦𝔰 𝔢 𝔵 𝔭 𝔩 𝔬 𝔯 𝔦 𝔫 𝔤 ✦ ✦ ✦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          𝓗 𝔦 𝔤 𝔥 𝔢 𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝑦'𝔳𝔢 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔟 𝔢 𝔣 𝔬 𝔯 𝔢 ✦ ✦ ✦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          𝔅𝔲𝔱 𝔴𝔢 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔡 𝔬 𝔴 𝔫 𝔥 𝔢 𝔯 𝔢, 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔱 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔤 𝔯 𝔬 𝔲 𝔫 𝔡 𝔫 𝔢 𝔞 𝔯 ✦ ✦ ✦xxxxxx
                                                          𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔯 𝔦 𝔰 𝔢 𝔲 𝔰 𝔲 𝔭 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯 𝔢 𝔰 𝔱 ? ✦ ✦ ✦xxx
                                                          ══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceWesley's brow furrowed when he arrived at the address he'd been given for today's trip, and he glanced back down at the slip of paper in his hand to be sure he had it right. He'd been expecting a home, after all, not a bakery. But, a look up revealed that, in all likelihood, the home was located above the bakery. The family he was here to see probably owned it, he reasoned. He entered the establishment and was greeted by the scent of baked goods and a warm smile from a young woman behind the counter. "Bonjour," she greeted cheerily. "How can I help you?"

spaceWesley took note of the fact that, as far as he could tell, there was no one inside the shop other than himself, the woman, and the young girl on the counter. "Mrs. Gautreaux?" he asked, and smiled when he received a small nod from the woman, noting the flash of worry on her face. "Ah, I wonder if there is somewhere private we could speak?"

spaceCosette narrowed her eyes at the man. "Why," she asked simply, a glance towards the child sitting on her counter, and another down below. He wondered briefly what she had down there that she was presently contemplating attacking him with before raising a hand, gesturing as he replied. "It's nothing to worry about, I assure you. My name is Wesley Edgeworth... I'm here to talk to you about your daughter. I'm sure you've... noticed some things. Odd things. I know it sounds strange, but I'm here to explain."

spaceAs he spoke, another small, blonde head popped up from behind the counter, and he blinked. Apparently the Gautreaux family had two children? The other girl must have been what the Frenchwoman had been looking at a moment before. "Are you from the Institute?" the child said, very seriously. He blinked oddly at her; institute? Could she mean Hogwarts? No one should have told her anything about it yet, though. "... In a manner of speaking," he said finally, and the child grinned widely, looking over at the girl on the counter, poking her in the knee. "See, Aster, I told you! X-Men!" she declared, and he blinked.

spaceThe mother frowned lightly, patting her daughter on the shoulder. "Pamela, mon bébé, let the man speak," she said, untying her apron and moving around the counter. The woman moved towards the shop door and flipped the sign so that it read 'Closed', then locked the door. She turned to Wesley. "Cosette Gautreaux. This is my daughter Pamela, and her friend Asteria," she said, and Wesley paled. "Friend?" he asked, frowning. He didn't want to have to perform a memory charm on such a young child. Pamela's statement a moment ago seemed somehow related to his visit, so he could only assume that the other girl knew that there was something... strange, about her friend. "... Mrs. Gautreaux, this really is more of a private conversation," he said carefully.

spacePamela's eyes widened and she jumped up. "But you said you're from the Institute! You're gonna take us, right? Aster's coming too! She can do stuff!" Wesley blinked at the child, then his expression grew thoughtful. He reached into his pocket and took out a letter, a list of names and trips he and the others would be making over the Summer. Just before the Gautreaux name on his list was an Asteria Frey. "... Frey?" he asked carefully, and was relieved when the mother nodded. "That... is actually quite convenient. I don't suppose you could contact Asteria's parents and have them join us, could you?" he asked, thinking that really, if he could handle both trips in one go, that was all the better. It would save one of the other Governors a trip, if nothing else. Besides, the girls were apparently friends, so it only made sense that he take them together. They'd probably enjoy it more that way. He knew that sometimes spending the day shopping with a strange man could be off-putting for a child. Cosette nodded and went to her phone, dialing the Frey's and asking them to come by the bakery.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✦ ✦ ✦ 𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔰 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔮 𝔲 𝔦 𝔵 𝔬 𝔱 𝔦 𝔠, 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯𝑘 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔯 𝔬 𝔟 𝔬 𝔱 𝔦 𝔠
                                                          xxxxxx✦ ✦ ✦ 𝔐𝔢𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔩 𝔦𝔫 𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔞 𝔩 𝔩 𝔱 𝔥 𝔢 𝔱 𝔦 𝔪 𝔢
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✦ ✦ ✦ 𝔄𝔫𝔡 𝔭 𝔲 𝔩 𝔰 𝔢 𝔰 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔣 𝔦 𝔯 𝔦 𝔫 𝔤 𝔦𝔫 𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔥 𝔢 𝔞 𝔡 𝔴 𝔦 𝔯 𝔦 𝔫 𝔤
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✦ ✦ ✦ 𝔊𝔲𝔦𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔞 𝔠 𝔱 𝔦 𝔬 𝔫 𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔟 𝔢 𝔦 𝔫 𝔤 𝔰

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Pamela Purple #CB99C9

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:58 pm

User Image
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

Aster turned sharply as someone entered the shop- it was a man who looked to be about her dad's age, which made him old. But he knew Pam's mum's name, which meant he must be someone official and important, because you didn't walk in and say 'Mrs. Gautreaux?' if you were wanting to buy cupcakes. Then Pam's mum looked at her, then down at Pam below the counter, and Aster stiffened like a small statue and stared at the man.

He was talking about the things Pam could do, the things she could do, she knew it, and she wondered why no one had come to her house about this. Maybe she wasn't... she felt a sick feeling in her stomach like she was going too fast on a ride, and clenched her jaw. Maybe she wasn't special at all, and it was just Pam, and now he was going to take Pam away. It had to be a mistake. She was special too. She could do things other people couldn't. It hadn't just been- her imagination or playing pretend or just luck. It had been real, it had always been real.

She looked over at Pam as she popped up, and when the man replied affirmatively, Aster drew her legs up to sit on them in her seat as her friend poked her in the knee. She grinned, but it didn't reach her dark blue eyes, only one of which was visible, the other masked by thick blonde hair. She watched guardedly as Mrs. Gautreaux closed up the shop, the click of the lock making her fidget and settle back so her the edge of the counter dug into her spine.

The man was frowning now, as soon as she'd been mentioned, and Aster glared. Let him try to kick her out, or take Pam without her. She knew part of it was her selfishly not wanting her friend to experience anything she couldn't, but part of it was a churning well of protective fury. As much as a preteen could muster, anyways. She shot Pam a grateful look when the other girl backed her up, not forgetting about her in what she assumed must be incredible excitement, since she was an X-man, and she was going to the Institute.

The man, Mr. Edgeworth, took something out of his pocket and read it over, saying her surname. Aster straightened up, sharp little nails digging into the skin of her scabbed over knees as she stared at him. He wanted her parents here. She was- she was going to! She had to be, right, if he wanted to meet her parents too! She followed Aster's mum with her eyes as she called her parents, and counted in her head the minutes she predicted it would take her mum to get here. Her dad was at work, but her mum-

Knockknockknockknock. She spotted her mother, whom, like her, was small and blonde, with the exception of hazel eyes rather than dark blue, at the door, impatiently rapping on it. As soon as it was opened for her she was across the floor of the bakery in several strides and next to Aster, whom she wrapped an arm around. "Mum, get off," the child hissed, slipping out of her seat and onto the floor, to lean against the counter, arms folded.

Cecelia Frey ignored her daughter's rudeness for the time being and focused her attention on Wesley Edgeworth. "What's this about?" she asked in a not-quite-demanding tone but getting there. "And where do you know my daughter from?" Her car keys were gripped tightly in one hand. Aster eyed them warily, and hoped her mum didn't flip over finding out she was a superhero. Superheroine. Whatever.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:15 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ♥ 𝔖𝔦𝔬𝔟𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔏𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔯𝑦 ♥
                                                          Looking Regal at Bryson's Bakery with The Gautreaux Family, Aster
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Curious
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ ... Well, this is unexpected. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

𝔓𝔢𝔬𝔭𝔩𝔢 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔰 𝔬 𝔞 𝔯 𝔦 𝔫 𝔤, 𝔞𝔩𝔴𝔞𝑦𝔰 𝔢 𝔵 𝔭 𝔩 𝔬 𝔯 𝔦 𝔫 𝔤 ✦ ✦ ✦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          𝓗 𝔦 𝔤 𝔥 𝔢 𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝑦'𝔳𝔢 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔟 𝔢 𝔣 𝔬 𝔯 𝔢 ✦ ✦ ✦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          𝔅𝔲𝔱 𝔴𝔢 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔡 𝔬 𝔴 𝔫 𝔥 𝔢 𝔯 𝔢, 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔱 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔤 𝔯 𝔬 𝔲 𝔫 𝔡 𝔫 𝔢 𝔞 𝔯 ✦ ✦ ✦xxxxxx
                                                          𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔯 𝔦 𝔰 𝔢 𝔲 𝔰 𝔲 𝔭 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯 𝔢 𝔰 𝔱 ? ✦ ✦ ✦xxx
                                                          ══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceWesley waited patiently with the woman and two girls as Aster's mother made her way to the bakery. He felt as though he should try to make some measure of small talk, but had no clue what to say. He accepted Cosette's offering of a pastry, sensing that it was in his best interest to comply. It would probably be impolite to decline. When Aster's mother arrived and entered the shop, his brows shot up as she immediately went at him. He eyed the keys in her hand warily. It wasn't the first time a parent had threatened him, but it was certainly the first time they'd done so before he'd even gotten a word in.

spaceCosette came to his rescue, moving to greet the woman, a cupcake in hand. She offered it to Aster's mother with a small, unsure smile on her face. "Monsieur Edgeworth says he is here about... er... well, Aster and Pam's... oddness," she said, not really sure how else to put it. "He's here 'cause we're X-Men!" Pamela chirped from her vantage point behind the counter, bouncing lightly as she spoke. Wesley frowned lightly, thinking that whatever and X-Man was, he would hate to disappoint the child when he revealed that they weren't. But, surely finding out she was a witch would make up for it?

spaceThe Slytherin moved to stand before the woman, offering his hand in greeting. "Wesley Edgeworth. I swear, there's nothing to worry about. I'm simply here to clear up a few things, and extend an invitation." He reached into his pocket then, and produced a letter, handing it to Cosette. "I wasn't aware that Asteria would be here, I only have a letter for Pamela, I'm afraid. But both would say the same thing." He paused, glancing over his shoulder at the two girls. "... Obviously, you're aware that your daughters are... special. Which makes this much easier on me, of course." Easier was an understatement. Sometimes, children's magic managed to skirt under their parent's radar, or their parents were exceptionally good at pretending things were normal and explaining the odd things that happened around them. In those cases, he often had trouble getting the parents on the same page.

spaceHis expression grew thoughtful. "What is it Pamela keeps saying? X-Men? I'm not entirely sure what that means, nor what this Institute is. But, I am a representative of a school. One which is specialized to teach students like Pamela and Asteria. But, I'm getting ahead of myself." He shook his head, waving his hand in a dismissive gesture. One would think that almost thirty years of doing this would mean he had it figured out by now, but he still tended to trip over things. There were a lot of factors at play.

spaceHe sighed, supposing that, as usual, it was best to just say the shocking thing and let it sink in. "Mrs. Gautreaux, Mrs. Frey, I'm here because... well, your daughters are witches. I work for Hogwarts, the school I mentioned before. It's my job to visit the families of young magical children and inform their parents of this fact, to walk them through an explanation of magic and the school, and then... well, as I said, they'e being invited to attend the school. I can understand if you have any concerns in regards to this, but it's for their benefit. Magic can be difficult to control, and it's best that they be taught to manage it. With your approval, once we're done here, I will take the girls to get their school supplies for their first year. You're welcome to come if you like. But, before we do that, if you have any questions, you are free to ask now."

spaceCosette's face as she stared at him was almost unreadable. He couldn't quite decide if he thought she believed him or not. After a long pause, she tore open the letter he'd handed her and read through it before handing it to Aster's mother so that she could do the same. The Frenchwoman eyed him carefully. "A witch. My daughter is a witch," she said. He nodded. There was a small sound from behind him, and he glanced back to see Pamela climbing up to sit on the counter next to her friend, frowning. "A witch? Like, flying on broomsticks and turning people into toads?" she asked, eyes narrowed. He smiled faintly. "You could do both of those things, yes. But there's a lot more to it than that."

spaceHe watched as the child considered this. "... Well," she said finally, "It's not as cool as being an X-Man. But... that's still pretty cool, I guess." Wesley's expression grew both confused and amused. He'd have to ask Damien if he knew what these X-Men were. Probably something from some muggle story he'd never heard of, he'd wager. Children who could do strange things, perhaps. His son might know... if not, one of his friends almost certainly would. Perhaps Marina would know.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✦ ✦ ✦ 𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔰 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔮 𝔲 𝔦 𝔵 𝔬 𝔱 𝔦 𝔠, 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯𝑘 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔯 𝔬 𝔟 𝔬 𝔱 𝔦 𝔠
                                                          xxxxxx✦ ✦ ✦ 𝔐𝔢𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔩 𝔦𝔫 𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔞 𝔩 𝔩 𝔱 𝔥 𝔢 𝔱 𝔦 𝔪 𝔢
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✦ ✦ ✦ 𝔄𝔫𝔡 𝔭 𝔲 𝔩 𝔰 𝔢 𝔰 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔣 𝔦 𝔯 𝔦 𝔫 𝔤 𝔦𝔫 𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔥 𝔢 𝔞 𝔡 𝔴 𝔦 𝔯 𝔦 𝔫 𝔤
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✦ ✦ ✦ 𝔊𝔲𝔦𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔞 𝔠 𝔱 𝔦 𝔬 𝔫 𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔟 𝔢 𝔦 𝔫 𝔤 𝔰

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Pamela Purple #CB99C9

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:52 pm

User Image
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

Cecelia took the cupcake slowly, manicured nails digging into the wrapper, before she glanced down at her daughter, brow wrinkled. Aster stared up at her balefully. "If you're not going to eat that I'll have it."

Her mother recovered in time to counter with, "You've had more than enough sweets today, Asteria," before she was distracted by Pam piping up. She smiled in spite of herself, getting the reference, before she remember that this was her daughter being discussed in relation to oddness and comic book heroes, and she firmly shook Wesley's hand with the one not holding a cupcake. Her expression said that as far as having 'nothing to worry about' went, she'd be the judge of that.

Aster looked smug at being officially confirmed as special. Cecelia couldn’t hold her silence for long. “Easier on you how?” she asked, then seemed appeased as he mentioned representing a school.

“You’re not from there?” Aster blurted out in dismay, then looked extremely irritated as he addressed her mother and Pam’s, rather then her and her friend. This had better be a really cool school, or she wasn't going. If she wasn't going to be an X-man, than what?

When the bombshell dropped, Aster narrowed her eyes as if she’d been grievously insulted. She was a witch? A witch?! Not even a mutant? That was just… lame. She didn't want to be some magical girl, she wanted to have powers! Like flight! Or super strength! Or shape-shifting or invisibility or something. What did witches even do? Make love potions? Live in cottages made of candy? And the school was called Hogwarts. It made her think of pigs rolling about in mud. She barely listened to the rest of what he was saying, she was so caught up with just the name alone.

Cecelia was silent, thinking, looking at her daughter almost thoughtfully. She and her husband weren't oblivious- they’d always known she was different in some way. Special. They’d ask doctors about it, teachers about it, wondering if there was something they’d been missing, but they’d always gotten the ‘all children are unique’ line, which really meant ‘all parents think their children are unique’. She’d come to believe it was because Aster was their only child, and they’d considered her birth such a blessing, that they focused on her and everything she did so frequently that they’d always been reading too into things. She studied the letter. It seemed legitimate, and she’d always prided herself on being a good judge of character. The man didn't strike her as a liar.

“So I could fly?” Aster sounded sulky, but looked a little less petulant. “What else can we do? Could I make things move with my mind? Or do fire and ice? Am I dangerous?” She sounded very eager to be dangerous.

“Don’t badger Mr. Edgeworth, dear,” Cecelia said absently as she finished reading the letter. “Let him explain things.” She then launched into her own interrogation. “There’s tuition, I’m sure, isn’t there? And it’s boarding? Is it in England? What sort of classes are there?” She found that she believed him, but she wasn’t about to smile and nod and send her only child off with him before she even knew what this whole school was about besides teaching children how to control their ‘magic’. Magic. This was going to take some getting used to. She wondered if it ran in families. She would have liked to have gotten it, when she was young.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:22 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxHer Bedroom
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxAster
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHappy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ι'м т υ g g ι и g αт му н α ι я , ι'м ρ υ ℓ ℓ ι и g αт му ¢ ℓ σ т н є ѕ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'м тяуιиg тσ к є є ρ му ¢ σ σ ℓ , ι киσω ιт ѕ н σ ω ѕ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'м ѕ т α я ι и g αт му f є є т , му ¢ н є є к ѕ αяє тυяиιиg я є ∂ xxxxxx
                                                          ι'м ѕ є α я ¢ н ι и g fσя тнє ω σ я ∂ ѕ ιиѕι∂є му н є α ∂ xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePam was sprawled on the middle of her bedroom floor, a pen in hand, furiously scribbling some nonsense or another in her almost-full journal. Every time a sound could be heard from the hall, green eyes shot up, staring at the door for a moment before she returned to her writing and doodling. She was starting to get antsy; Aster was supposed to be coming over. They hadn't gotten to spend hardly any time together last Summer, but that was okay, because their parents had finally lifted their groundings and were going to let them spend time together again. The Gryffindor girl was coming over tonight, for a sleepover, something that they had done so constantly that, until now, it hadn't even warranted any sort of excitement. She swore they slept over at one another's homes as often as they did their own, and it used to be a rare night that the girls didn't share a bed over the Summer. Now, Pam had to wonder if Aster would even be willing to share a bed with her anymore, or if she would come with a sleeping bag and blankets in tow. It wasn't like it had to change anything, really. Liking girls didn't mean she liked Aster, after all. She was simply Pam's best friend, nothing more, nothing less, just like she'd always been. But Aster liked girls, too, just not exclusively, so she could understand if there would be some... weirdness. And they hadn't gotten to have sleepovers the Summer before, so maybe the combination of a year of not doing so and the knowledge that they both were attracted to girls would make things different? She hoped not. She didn't want things to be different, she told herself. She and Aster were best friends, and she never... She never wanted that to change. Not even a little. Another sound, another look up; Aster was supposed to be here soon. Not like she thought her friend wasn't coming, she just wanted her to be here. She wanted things to be like they were supposed to be. If she regretted the forest, it was only because she'd lost an entire Summer with her best friend, and suddenly, it felt like things were Different.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx ιf ι ¢συℓ∂ ѕ α у ωнαт ι ωαииα ѕ α у , ι'∂ ѕαу ι ωαииα в ℓ σ ω уσυ α ω α у
                                                          xxxxxx вє ωιтн уσυ є ν є я у и ι g н т , αм ι ѕ q υ є є z ι и g уσυ тσσ т ι g н т ؟
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ιf ι ¢συℓ∂ ѕ α у ωнαт ι ωαииα ѕ є є , ι ωαииα ѕєє уσυ gσ ∂σωи σи σ и є к и є є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx мαяяу мє т σ ∂ α у, gυєѕѕ ι'м ωιѕнιиg му ℓ ι f є αωαу
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ωιтн тнєѕє т н ι и g ѕ ι'ℓℓ и є ν є я ѕ α у

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:39 pm
When the feeble of the spine crumble underneath the grind...
When the blessings of the meek lead to lessons of the blind...
When Heaven shows its teeth and the planets are aligned...
You don't want to have an escalation of the maimed sort.
And you don't want to feel the flame that burns pride.
Now you know the reason why those sleeping dogs lie.
And underneath most money and most power is the tip-
Of something very dangerous strengthening its grip.

User Image
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

fourth yeargryffindormuggleborn

Aster stared out the car window, uncharacteristically silent during the short drive from her home to Pam's. They did live in the same city, after all, if not the same neighborhood. Her father seemed to be aware of this but unsure how to address it; while Daddy's little valkyrie from ages zero to twelve, ever since she had hit her teen years he seemed less certain of his standing with her. Aster still loved him, of course, but that didn't mean she didn't consider him and her mum old and annoying most of the time. And he really needed to stop looking sideways at her like that. She adjusted her earbuds and turned up the volume on the music playing on her phone, trying to tune out his stare.

"Everything alright, love?" he finally asked when they turned onto the street the Gautreaux's bakery and home was located on. The car slowed, and she shook her head irritably, tugging on her braid.

"Yeah, fine," she scoffed as if unperturbed, yanking out her earbuds, bundling them up, and shoving the whole mess into the backpack in between her skinny legs. She drummed her fingers impatiently on the door until he unlocked it and scrambled out and onto the curb, slinging her backpack over her shoulder.

"Have a good time," Bart called after her before she slammed the door shut with a distracted, "Kay."

Aster marched up the steps to the bakery and went in, headed for the stairs in the back leading up to the loft. "Pam?" she called, and while last year she would have marched into the other girl's room with no hesitation, a new layer of awkwardness and insecurity held her back now, and she was suddenly paranoid about her baggy tee shirt and plain black pajama shorts. Pam probably looked hella cute and- she needed to stop. Why was she making this weird? They were best friends. Nothing had changed. She wouldn't let anything change.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

And I don't have to tell you that you're turning pale with albinism.
I am no one's keeper, but I keep my own morals.
And isn't everything we do just a matter of decision?
So if life is just a prison, then I'm breaking out this minute.
Cowards will always step aside as the criminal mind takes hold.
They'll tell you; "Welcome to the jungle, where deception is the code."
But brother will fight brother as their avarice corrodes.
Let the flies swarm, let the noble die strong.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:01 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxHer Bedroom
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxAster
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHappy

ι'м т υ g g ι и g αт му н α ι я , ι'м ρ υ ℓ ℓ ι и g αт му ¢ ℓ σ т н є ѕ xxxxxxxxxxxx

spacePam heard her footsteps before she heard her voice; Aster was not particularly stealthy, not when she wasn't trying to be. The Hufflepuff hefted herself up from the floor, racing towards her bedroom door and opening it with a wide grin. "You're here!" she squealed, and it felt strange, because this shouldn't have been strange, but it was. She hadn't been able to shake the feeling that, for some reason, the other girl wouldn't show, which was ridiculous. Trying to offset the odd feeling in the air (which she desperately hoped was just in her head and not something Aster noticed as well), she threw her arms around the Gryffindor girl, squeezing tightly. "Mum's in her room watching telly, I think Maman's still down in the shop, did you see them at all? They're both kind of hermitting for some reason," she said, shrugging. Both her mothers were fairly outgoing people, but sometimes they just closed up and didn't want to talk to anyone but each other. She was pretty sure that once the shop was closed for the night, Maman would head upstairs, lock herself in their bedroom, and not be seen until morning. Pam was okay with that, since it meant they wouldn't be poking their nose into her's and Aster's business all night.

spaceShe stepped aside so the other blonde could enter her room, wondering why this felt weird and new. Aster had practically lived at her house until they'd started Hogwarts. She had her own drawer, for crying out loud. Granted, there used to be more stuff in it... And she didn't actually know if the stuff in it still fit... but that didn't mean it wasn't Aster's drawer! It just meant they needed new stuff in it! The blonde returned to her journal, scooping it up and shutting it so she could toss it on the bed. She then sank down cross-legged on the pillow on the floor, grinning. "So, Mum said we have free run of the kitchen as long as we don't make a huge mess, and there's tons of sweets all over the place. Oh! And, for Christmas, my Meme sent me this manicure kit, and I, um, I thought we could do each other's nails?" Her voice grew uncertain at this. Aster was not particularly girly. She might not want to do nails. But it wasn't like they were small enough to run the flat anymore, there wasn't enough room. She blushed. "Uh, or. Maman said we could play her video games," she tacked on, certain Aster would rather do that. Why had she even mentioned the manicure set? Except that she was sort of excited to play with it. But she could do that on her own! She just... thought it might be more fun with a friend. But maybe not Aster, since she didn't want the tomboy to be bored doing something so girly.

xxxxxx вє ωιтн уσυ є ν є я у и ι g н т , αм ι ѕ q υ є є z ι и g уσυ тσσ т ι g н т ؟
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ιf ι ¢συℓ∂ ѕ α у ωнαт ι ωαииα ѕ є є , ι ωαииα ѕєє уσυ gσ ∂σωи σи σ и є к и є є

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:26 pm

User Image
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

Some of Aster's uneasiness evaporated when Pam came out with a familiar grin and hugged her just like always, and she hugged the taller girl back similarly tightly, as if it were some sort of bear hug competition. "No, but I wasn't really looking," she shrugged. Aster's parents, and her parents for that matter, no longer hovered nearby the way they had when the girls were younger. They were teenagers now; they were expected to be able to be alone without getting into any serious trouble. Aster was perfectly fine with this; she loved Aster's mums, but she also didn't want to be watched twenty four seven like a little kid, and after being grounded for what seemed like practically all of last summer, she was more than ready to be left alone but adults.

She stepped in Pam's room, which didn't look all that much different from the last time she'd been in it, and she felt like she'd spent half her childhood in it. How old had she been when she met Pam? Eight? Nine? She couldn't even count all the hours they'd spent playing in one another's bedrooms. Of course they'd been little girls then, and now they were teenage girls, and had at some point graduated from 'playing' to 'hanging out'. "Cool," she said, sinking down to the floor and shoving her backpack in a corner. She'd brought pajamas and basic toiletries, but not a sleeping bag, and suddenly wondered if that was odd. It had never been weird for them to sleep in the same bed before, but they'd been little then. Still, she insisted to herself. They were friends. She was fine with sleeping beside Pam if Pam was fine sleeping beside her.

Aster, still painfully aware that she wasn't saying as much as usual, struggled to drag herself out of her thoughts. She didn't want Pam to think she was angry with her or anything. She wasn't! She just... had more to think about than usual. But she was Gryffindor. She was supposed to do, not think constantly. A year or two ago, she would have expressed disgust at the idea of doing her nails, and while she wasn't about to start pouring on the makeup, she had gotten a bit more curious about it. It could be like battle paint, right? She wanted to look fierce, not pretty. "I want to do your nails," she insisted. The idea of video games was tempting, but they could play them later. They had all night, and if she turned Pam down now she didn't think the Hufflepuff would offer again. "And you can do mine like claws. I think that'd be sick." She had always liked Wolverine.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:49 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxHer Bedroom
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxAster
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHappy

spacePam wasn't surprised that Aster hadn't seen either of her mothers. She was sort of glad, actually, since she'd been somewhat paranoid that in spite of the sleepover being allowed, they would still hover, as if certain that the girls were plotting more misdeeds. Pam wasn't going to give up the desire to actually go back out to the forest, just the two of them, but she wasn't planning that right now. She wasn't mental, anyway. She chewed her lip a bit when Aster sank to the floor, more than a little surprised when she agreed so readily to the manicures. When she stated she wanted claws, though, it made more sense. Pam snickered. "They'll probably suck, but I can try," she said cheerfully. Glancing down, she realized that she wasn't particularly dressed for nails, though. She didn't want to get polish all over her clothes. "Uh, I'm gonna change, though. Mum'll kill me if I make a mess with something as hard to get out as nail polish," she chirped, standing and heading to her dresser to pull out her pajama's. She tossed them on her bed, then grabbed a hair tie and pulled her long blonde locks into a messy bun. She then climbed onto her bed, and very suddenly wondered if was weird for her to... No, not weird. They'd been best friends forever. Liking girls doesn't mean she likes me, the Hufflepuff reminded herself. And she didn't want things to be... weird, between them, just because they both knew they were into girls.

spaceStill, she had to fight the urge to turn and hide herself when she started to take her shirt off, and elected to keep her sports bra on. She didn't know why, but she couldn't take it off. It felt like there was some rule against it. As she changed, to distract herself, she thought maybe they should keep talking, so she asked, "Do you want, like, colored claws? Or black ones? I've got all sorts of stuff, I haven't really looked at the whole thing, but I know there's a ton of colors." Something told her Aster would either want white, silver, blue, or black. Just a hint, she thought, a small smile touching her lips. Her friend wasn't a particularly colorful person. Pam, on the other hand, couldn't decide what she wanted. Maybe something that would match her pj's, just to narrow down the choices. And simple, since Aster'd be doing it... Not like she thought Aster wouldn't do a good job, but it wasn't like either of them had that much experience with this stuff, and she definitely had more than Aster did. The Gryffindor girl was decidedly not girly, after all.

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:15 pm

User Image
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

Aster shrugged. "It's the effort that counts," she recited in a mock tone, and then quieted when she realized Pam was going to change right here, right now, while ferociously scolding herself for it at the same time. She lived in a dorm with other girls all year, it wasn't going to be anything she'd never seen before. Still, she averted her eyes to the floor as the other girl clambered onto her bed to change. "Silver and black would be brill," she said a bit distantly, pouring all of her energy into willing herself not to blush. "Or maybe, like, red and black. I mean, I don't really like red, but it'd look good." Like blood stains after she'd used her claws to murder someone. What could she say? Her aesthetic was wolves, dragons, and violence. "What'd you want for your nails?" she continued. "Like... lavender and green?" Those were the colors her best friend seemed to like best, though Aster admitted she was less attentive to things like that than she necessarily could have been. She felt like Pam's nails were going to look like rubbish, though. She'd never done nails before. She'd tried eyeliner on herself twice so far and butchered it each time.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:18 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxHer Bedroom
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxAster
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHappy

spacePam saw the way Aster's eyes averted to the floor when she'd started to change, and blushed. Maybe she should've gone to the bathroom to change, she thought awkwardly. It was too late now, though, so she'd just have to file that away for future reference and not make the same mistake again. She didn't like that it was a mistake, though. And why was Aster even not looking? To be respectful? That didn't... that didn't seem like the sort of thing that would occur to Aster. Not that Pam was thinking poorly of her best friend, just, Aster was sort of blunt and... and she could be very tactless. And things were still normal, right, so why would Aster look away? Unless Pam was wrong, and things weren't normal, which... She didn't like that. She wanted things to be normal. She didn't want to lose her friend, even a little. This weird in-between thing was not fun. She didn't even know what they were in-between!

spaceShe forced herself to grin at the Gryffindor's declaration about her nails. "Uh, I can try!" she said happily, scrambling off the bed. She snickered a bit. "And, you don't like any colors except blue. Black and grey don't count," she said, tacking the last bit on rather hastily, giggling. The blonde grabbed her manicure kit and opened it, pulling out the various colors Aster had specified, then looking through for something that appealed to her. After a moment, she found a pretty pale seafoam sort of green, and held it up. "Oh, this!" she said, holding it up to her pajama top. "It matches! Oh, and there's... there's this silver glitter, I really like it." She found the glitter polish and brandished it happily. She had a feeling Aster might pick on her for being such a stereotypical girl, but at the moment, she found she actually wanted her to. It would be normal.

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

The Forgotten Weasley

Private Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas