Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hey everyone! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emalthya

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:13 am
Hey, I came in here for the event ^^ I had to go to work when the finishing ceremony was on, so I don't know if I missed anything. Can anyone tell me if I did miss anything?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:01 am
I was already at work when it happened. ;n; I wanna know too.  

Arekitsu-Chan

Fluffy Lop

7,700 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100

BlackRoseBleeding

Toxic Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:09 am
Hello  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:30 am
Here it's 5 p.m still Saturday.. but for me it's 8.00 a.m. Sunday.. So, I missed the ceremony.. I was already at school when the ceremony started.. But I heard from my Co-Capt, that Gambino won, Durem second place and Aekea third place.. She said that the ceremony doesn't take a lot of time.. I guess it's just to announce the teams' place.. I don't wanna miss any more of the events~~ Hope they could make important meetings or events that starts before 2 p.m. (so it will be before 4.00 a.m. my timezone)

crying I'm so sad.. for future events.. (Just an opinion I'm not thinking about self's needs or anything emotion_awesome ) (when there's an event that starts on school days on school's time period, goin' to school makes me unhappy and bored, hoping the school period ends early)

But education is still important for a teen like me~~ Can't skip school days.. or I will lose track... (Seniors need to concentrate they said, because scholarships are important they said) crying  

AveryMary21

Demonic Punk

Emalthya

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:13 pm
It was about 10 on Sunday for me and I had to work *sad*

Hey everyone!

OMG we came LAST? Ohhhh... *Sad* Well congrats Gambino ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:46 pm
Hello~ the ceremony was just to announce the winners from the event and for the team leaders and co-leaders to give a little speech for their team members heart
And is Emalthya is cubone?? *pulls out a pokeball*  

Emberxylic Len

Ice-Cold Combatant

18,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • 50 Wins 150

Emalthya

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:29 am
Emberxylic Len
Hello~ the ceremony was just to announce the winners from the event and for the team leaders and co-leaders to give a little speech for their team members heart

YES! I am ^^ *Headbutts pokewalls* Cubone!

Oh well, I'm sad I missed my winning announcement...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:52 am
Emalthya
Emberxylic Len

noo I have to weaken it first!
aw that's okay. there will be another event soon  

Emberxylic Len

Ice-Cold Combatant

18,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • 50 Wins 150

Emalthya

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:54 am
Emberxylic Len
Emalthya
Emberxylic Len

*Bonemarang* ^_^ So happy with my little demonfly friend ^_^ Though when I equip it, it knocks off my 'pokeball'.

Do you know what kind of event? Maybe a halloween one?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:58 am
Emalthya
Emberxylic Len
Emalthya
Emberxylic Len

*Bonemarang* ^_^ So happy with my little demonfly friend ^_^ Though when I equip it, it knocks off my 'pokeball'.

gets hits by bonemarang it's super effective!* haha it's preventing you from being caught.
And most likely it is for halloween  

Emberxylic Len

Ice-Cold Combatant

18,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • 50 Wins 150

Emalthya

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:29 pm
Emberxylic Len
Emalthya
Emberxylic Len
Emalthya
Emberxylic Len

gets hits by bonemarang it's super effective!* haha it's preventing you from being caught.

I always loved Cubones, especially because I started playing Red and Marowak died trying to protect her baby cubone from Team Rocket (before they sanitised the story for Leafgreen/Firered). I'm so surprised people recognise it!

Halloween sounds fun! We've already started selling christmas things. Halloween isn't celebrated here. Unless you count watching horror movies.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:40 pm
Emalthya
Emberxylic Len
Emalthya
Emberxylic Len
Emalthya
Emberxylic Len

I always loved Cubones, especially because I started playing Red and Marowak died trying to protect her baby cubone from Team Rocket (before they sanitised the story for Leafgreen/Firered). I'm so surprised people recognise it!

Halloween sounds fun! We've already started selling christmas things. Halloween isn't celebrated here. Unless you count watching horror movies.

aww I loved that part too! That's when I started cherishing cubones whenever I catch one.
And where are you from? owo  

Emberxylic Len

Ice-Cold Combatant

18,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • 50 Wins 150

Emalthya

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:23 pm
Emberxylic Len
Emalthya

aww I loved that part too! That's when I started cherishing cubones whenever I catch one.

That ghost marowak was SCARY looking. She looked a lot like a skinny kangaskhan.

I'm in Australia ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:23 pm
Emalthya
Emberxylic Len
Emalthya

That ghost marowak was SCARY looking. She looked a lot like a skinny kangaskhan.

I'm in Australia ^^

lol xD I thought it looked like a normal marowak  

Emberxylic Len

Ice-Cold Combatant

18,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • 50 Wins 150

Emalthya

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:41 pm
Emberxylic Len
Emalthya
Emberxylic Len
Emalthya

I'm in Australia ^^

lol xD I thought it looked like a normal marowak

It was normal in Leafgreen and firered, I think, but in the blue and red games it was much more obviously... dead.  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff