Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Maho's Plot Bunnies: Stayin' Fluffy [Open for Plotting!] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:18 pm
Setting up a new herd-wide plot thread because it needs to happens. Maybe we'll have bunneh themed graphics. idk yet.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(If you click it, it gets enormous.)

Welcome to bunnyland, a new subsection of our wonderful ponyland. Here, Maho will try her hardest to get her butt in gear and tag the RPs she has abandoned since beginning her novel last year. Pones are sort of grouped by family. That is all for now.

Status: Plottage wanted. Trying to get back into RP (slow).

AIM: mahosunset

Click spoilers below ponies for plots, forms, etc.
If we have an RP I've abandoned, use the form under the spoiler for the ponies involved.

Note: I may agree to a breeding plot, but any that I do agree to will not happen right away. Once an agreement is set up, it will be added to my priority list.

Teepee | Growing Strong: The Plot Thread of Margaery Tyrell
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:28 pm
The "Interesting" Ones
lunatic cat | chaotic angel | this girl is on fire | ice ice baby | ethereal angel

User Image
♠ Personality ♠

Kararti is lunar-cyclic: her personality syncs with the RL phase of the moon. Her heritage as a foal of the Twisted Tunnel doesn't help. Depending on whether the moon is full or new, her mood swings are downright polar. During the full moon, she is bright, alert, erratic, anxious, and nearly nocturnal as she tries to stay up as late as possible to watch her precious moon rise and set. During the new moon, she is lethargic, grumpy, depressed, irritable, and sometimes violent. The moon has enraptured her, and she doesn't mind one bit. Between the full and new phases, she is every one of the emotions on the spectrum between depressed and manic. The half moons, however, twice a month, are when her true personality shows through: sweet, mischievous, and just a bit gullible, all Kara really wants is to have fun. She set out on a little journey once she was deemed old enough to leave the nest, and feels a bit disconnected from her family. Since she has left, she's been trying to find them again. Right now, all she really wants is to go home. Of course, she does have foals in tow: two of them, the third lost when its father disappeared after he had shown her his hedonistic ways. While she is a bit more responsible now, she is more of a friend to her children than she is a mother.
Kara also has some catlike attributes: she moves with a grace that is unmistakably feline, learned from her father, a lion of a unicorn. Her tail also waves as a cat's does, dependent on her mood.

♠ Plots ♠

Curiosity Killed the Cat: Kara doesn't know much about her heritage, but what she does know is that her grandfather was a skinwalker - a very scary skinwalker. Her mother never really talks about him, but he was in her life for a little while, and that's about as much as Kara knows. Sometime, I want her to run into a skinwalker and try to figure out why they're so scary. She won't really know what she's in for, which is fine - just as long as she doesn't get too much more than a scratch.
Stop, Thief!: Somebody somewhere along the lines taught Kara that it was okay to steal. I want her to learn how not okay it is for her to steal. This can result in bruises, a verbal lashing, whatever - just as long as she realizes that no, her victim isn't going to just let her have whatever has been taken from them.
Romance?: Romance for Kara has been a little strange. Her first fling, Nahualli, took her to what she calls "some hedonistic wonderland," but then disappeared, along with one of her baskets. Though she is not entirely wary of flings, she is wary of stallions who might steal baskets from her, because she is not ever going to lose one of her babies again. Ever. And if she does, she will hunt to the ends of the earth for it until she finds it, as she was too late to do last time. So. Lifemate or flings are okay, depending on her personality (the phase of the lunar cycle). She is co-owned, so things will also have to be worked out with her co-owner, but we're open to offers, even if we're not actively looking. RP and plots preferred, but not wholly necessary.

♠ Breedings ♠

1. Nahualli (used). 2. Open. 3. Open. 4. Open. 5. Open.

♠ Roleplays ♠

Winter Sunlight | Octane
The Cat Who Ate the Canary | Cabaret

♠ Forms ♠

For a plot or roleplay:
[size=14][b][color=darkorange]Plot/Roleplay for Kara![/color][/b][/size]
Pony involved: [url=certlink]Your Pony's Name[/url]
Plot: (One of mine or one of yours? Just the title if it's mine, describe if it's yours.)
Roleplay?: (Do you want roleplay with the plot, or just back-plotting?)

[quote="Mahogany Sunset"][/quote]

If I owe you a tag:
[size=14][b][color=darkorange]Tag, Kara's it![/color][/b][/size]
RP: [url=RPlink]Title[/url]
Date you want it tagged by: (Give me three days at least.)

Quote:

User Image
♠ Personality ♠

Samael believes, among other things, that two souls, counterparts of one another, exist simultaneously within his body. One leads him toward good, and the other toward evil; he is never certain which has control, and each of his souls fears that the other is in control at any one time. He has adopted some of his father's hedonism to combat the conflicted feeling that is otherwise a constant in his life, trying to relax a little every once in a while to drive the battle between good and evil that ever rages in his head and being.

♠ Plots ♠

Similarities: Samael needs to meet other triwings. He has a meeting planned with Arcadia, but he's always felt sort of odd, and will definitely seek others like him out - after all, his mother has no wings, and it's up to him and his sister to teach themselves how to fly with all those flapping leather membranes attached to their backs.
Plot:
Plot:

♠ Breedings ♠

Picky, but it doesn't hurt to ask.
1. Open. 2. Open. 3. Open. 4. Open. 5. Open.

♠ Roleplays ♠

The Morals of a Thief | Anatola
Legends and Myths Upon the Wings | Pnevma Akhlys
The Bitter Cold is Ending | Zenobia
Woodland Wanderings | Isilmé Taurë

♠ Forms ♠

For a plot or roleplay:
[size=14][b][color=firebrick]Plot/Roleplay for Samael![/color][/b][/size]
Plot: (One of mine or one of yours? Just the title if it's mine, describe if it's yours.)

If I owe you a tag:
[size=14][b][color=firebrick]Tag, Samael's it![/color][/b][/size]

Quote:

User Image
♠ Personality ♠

A minimalist, Arcadia is very strict and serious when it comes to her art, to the point of obsessiveness, and this bleeds into her everyday life - when she collects materials, she takes things that will leave the smallest mark on the environment. When she plays, she hates to tear up the grass, knock over stones... She isn't be the best playmate, especially since she doesn't like to be touched. Hypersensitive to feelings on her skin, even more so than a normal horse, Arcadia is very aware of the effects that touch can have on a person, and she uses this in her artwork. All of her pieces use a lot of negative space, usually with a single focal point, distant from everything around it, which is the way she often feels: like she is a piece removed from play, all because touch is unpleasant to her. Arcadia's pieces often both comfort and unnerve her, because she relates to them and, at the same time, every time she compulsively makes one, she is faced with the horrible reality of how she lives her life.

While not physically close to her family, Arcadia loves them so dearly that it hurts sometimes that she can't really be with them. Because she is so distant physically, she is very attached to them emotionally. She wants to know everything that has been going on with them all the time, wants to know them the way others can't, wants to understand them and love them for exactly who they are. This will not stop her, however, from scolding them for tearing up the ground every once in a while - she knows, after all, the impact that touch can have on anything, a well-meaning touch, a thoughtless one, or otherwise. She will likely be a mother hen. There will be some things that she knows that she cannot stop, though... Like her father's needs.

Having had this mixed blessing, this sensitivity to touch, since she was in her basket, Arcadia does not do well in small spaces or places where she's surrounded on all sides. In her basket, she was in almost constant pain from every direction where she was lying on the floor of it, and as she grew, it became even more cramped. As such, she is claustrophobic. She's not really a fan of forests, either, because there are so many things in them that could get her when she's not looking - a branch here, a tree trunk there... Her clumsiness doesn't help her affliction. Flying, on the other hand, is one of the few things that relieves the painful side of her hypersensitivity; for some reason, the wind currents don't bother her the way other touches do. But Arcadia's still not all that coordinated with her wings, and when she comes down, she comes down hard - but she still believes that it's worth it.

♠ Plots ♠

Don't Touch Me: Arcadia's skin is hugely sensitive. If you have a touchy-feely pony, I would love to toss them together, because it would be conflict right from the start.
Plot:
Plot:

♠ Breedings ♠

1. Vapor? 2. Closed. 3. Closed. 4. Closed. 5. Closed.

♠ Roleplays ♠

Feathered Friends | Vermillion
Self-Imposed Starvation | Vapor
Pieces of Work | Morrigan Sinclair

♠ Forms ♠

For a plot or roleplay:
[size=14][b][color=maroon]Plot/Roleplay for Arcadia![/color][/b][/size]

If I owe you a tag:
[size=14][b][color=maroon]Tag, Arcadia's it![/color][/b][/size]

Quote:

User Image
♠ Personality ♠

Tomislav is brutal. Born and raised in a Kalona tribe, he was taught to use his abilities and is an unashamed hunter. He believes in Kalona superiority and will gladly fight to prove the ideals of others wrong.

♠ Plots ♠

Superiority: Tomislav is a kalona with the elitist mindset that the great kalona herd brought with them to the Kawani Lands. I want him to meet a half or mixed breed with whom he can fight over ideals.
Cold as Winter: Cruelty becomes Tomislav. He uses all kinds of fear factors to intimidate his lessers - one of which is his name. To him, Tomislav is a much more fear-inspiring name than Viggo, which is why he uses it. It might be amusing for someone he thinks of as less than him to find out his name and interrogate it as to why he doesn't use it, and he'll be forced to admit his game.
Plot:

♠ Breedings ♠

Taken by future plots.
1. Closed. 2. Closed. 3. Closed. 4. Closed. 5. Closed.

♠ Roleplays ♠

A Prey Thief | Wretch
Problematic Pureblood | Avada Kedavra
Shadow of the Mountain | Alexandrite

♠ Forms ♠

For a plot or roleplay:
[size=14][b][color=midnightblue]Plot/Roleplay for Tomislav![/color][/b][/size]

If I owe you a tag:
[size=14][b][color=midnightblue]Tag, Tomislav's it![/color][/b][/size]

Quote:

User Image
♠ Personality ♠

Blind from birth, Adarael stays silent so that she can hear what is around her without tainting the air with more sound waves. Eventually, her quietness became a muteness. She is gentle, shy, and sweet, and never stays in one place for long. Over time, she will begin to look out for the best interests of those around her, and will touch many lives as a guardian angel. For the few that she communicates with, it is by touch and gestures; she does not speak well on the rare occasions that she tries..

Adarael will not have any RPs that involve flying (at least without her sister) until she has a familiar to guide her.

♠ Plots ♠

Ghost: Many could mistake Adarael for a ghost - especially as she doesn't speak. I'd love to see how this goes.
Family: Adarael has a lot of family out there. I especially want RP with her immediate family. <3 She is very, very wary of the conflict between the two branches of the Ghost Family and means to stay out of it however she can, but could be fooled into straying into a meeting with a member of Hania Shen's branch; she is blind, after all, and if it doesn't come up in conversation, she might never truly know with whom she is speaking.
Plot:

♠ Breedings ♠

♠ Roleplays ♠

Spiritual Connections? | Hayalet
Guiding the Guardian Angel | Zatarra

♠ Forms ♠

For a plot or roleplay:
[size=14][b][color=gray]Plot/Roleplay for Adarael![/color][/b][/size]

If I owe you a tag:
[size=14][b][color=gray]Tag, Adarael's it![/color][/b][/size]

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:32 pm
The "Fun" Ones
tiny survivalist | the most troll | scarily lunatic cat | tiny wizard | royal brat

User Image
♠ Personality ♠

Bracken is tough. She has survived journeys that most would never dream of undertaking; a survivalist to the core, she's gruff and abrupt with her honesty. She doesn't believe in sugar-coating anything, preferring to "give it to you straight." However, beneath this exterior of a mountain woman, Bracken is much more sophisticated than one would think at first glance. She calculates risks before she takes them, especially when approaching big soquili, who she has found can be unpredictable in temperament, no matter the breed. Though she herself is not much for size, in a bad situation, she knows how to use this to her advantage. She feels no dishonor when it comes to running from a battle; having never understood the concept of a 'code' being so ingrained in somebody that they would stand in harm's way to defend it, Bracken can be far from conventional when it comes to any kind of conflict. She likes to think outside the box and it often greatly amuses her to see others reeling from astonishment at her ideas.
Unlike the Cerynei that her breed resembles, Bracken is not very spiritual - she believes in realism and doing one's best to make the world better for those that will follow, but she doesn't believe that any deity is up there to lend a hand.

♠ Plots ♠

Children: Bracken has never thought that children are a good idea, and any time she sees a pregnant mare or a parent with a child, she tries to warn them of all the bad things that might happen because of that child. This makes her fairly offensive, but it is her view of life. (Just wait until she has kids of her own someday. x.x )
Romance: Bracken doesn't think that love exists. She has always thought of love as something that fools believe in, the same way that fools believe in higher powers. Someone can either prove her belief wrong by getting her (somehow) to fall in love with them, or someone can maneuver their way around this belief and into her life by becoming a partner she finds invaluable - which is a feat in itself. Think your pony is up to the task? Toss them her way, and we'll see. Good luck talking her into having kids, though. She knows the risks, and she has calculated hers and the offspring's chance of surviving as too small to try.
Plot:

♠ Breedings ♠

♠ Roleplays ♠

The Founding of a Chicken... Herd? | Herod, Oak
Tiny WHO ARE YOU CALLING TINY Terrors | Alma

♠ Forms ♠

For a plot or roleplay:
[size=14][b][color=peru]Plot/Roleplay for Bracken![/color][/b][/size]

If I owe you a tag:
[size=14][b][color=peru]Tag, Bracken's it![/color][/b][/size]

Quote:

User Image
♠ Personality ♠

Herod prizes himself on his ability to fight a clean fight, but his idea of clean is probably not your idea of clean. His definition is landing blows without being hit - and he keeps himself out of danger with tactics both absurd and practical. In order to get away from an attacker, he shrinks. And then laughs at his poor bewildered foe. Rakish and vain and proud, Herod basically wanders around asking to be taken down a notch.

♠ Plots ♠

Troll: Herod is an a**, plain and simple. He will challenge someone to a fight and then shrink and fly away when they try to hit him, laughing all the while. Somebody needs to get the better of him for once.
Rolling Stone: Herod will never be tied to any one mare. He's too rakish, too much of a pleasure-seeker to ever let anyone keep his attention for too long. Throw girls at him if you'd like their hearts broken.
Plot:

♠ Breedings ♠

♠ Roleplays ♠

Treasure Hunting | Jocelyn & Mickey the wolf
The Founding of a Chicken... Herd? | Bracken, Oak
Flirts in the Fields | Loki
Frantic Hearts & Rotten Scoundrels | Yvaine Vaire

♠ Forms ♠

For a plot or roleplay:
[size=14][b][color=darkorchid]Plot/Roleplay for Herod![/color][/b][/size]

If I owe you a tag:
[size=14][b][color=darkorchid]Tag, Herod's it![/color][/b][/size]

Quote:

User Image
♠ Personality ♠

Paris is on the mildest side of the skinwalker spectrum: beautiful and seductive on the outside, ugly and tainted on the inside, especially since her cursing. She finds the darkness of the Kalona nature tantalizing and has made a habit of stalking them. However, her own kind - skinwalkers - are merely lowly creatures traipsing stupidly through her territory when she encounters them. She would rather smash them like bugs than flirt with them... But her point of view may change. While she is a killer, she doesn't particularly enjoy killing; blood is terribly hard to get out of her fur. As such, she kills only when she's really hungry, but when she's hungry, she gets angry, and she's likely to take it out on any unfortunate soul nearby. Paris enjoys mind games and psychological torture, but she's not smart enough to carry either out effectively - but that doesn't make it any less fun.
The only thing that truly frightens her is the scope of her bloodline, which has now expanded by four generations, and almost all of them are goody-two-shoes who might want to take her out. As there are more than enough descendants to take her on, she is secretly paranoid and trying to take them out first.

♠ Plots ♠

Familicide: Paris is determined to hunt down her descendants one at a time and slaughter them before they can kill her, as she thinks they are determined to do. Now, she will be stopped before she can seriously injure anybody, but I want her to have a go at someone. So toss a descendant at her if you like?
Admiration: Paris is narcissistic. She was before her cursing, and she is especially so now. And she has always wanted a kalona in her possession, because to her, they are beautiful creatures. They are as inherently chaotic as she is, and she thinks they would be great tools to use to her advantage. So, what is she looking for? A handsome kalona male to breed with and give her pretty offspring that she can control from birth and use for her own aims - destroying the rest of her bloodline, leaving only the ones who will work her own will in the world, rather than whatever happy-go-lucky philosophy the others have adopted.
Plot:

♠ Breedings ♠

1. Jazi (used). 2. Setin (used). 3. Persephonix (used). 4. Open, looking. 5. Einar?

♠ Roleplays ♠

Will go here.

♠ Forms ♠

For a plot or roleplay:
[size=14][b][color=hotpink]Plot/Roleplay for Paris![/color][/b][/size]

If I owe you a tag:
[size=14][b][color=hotpink]Tag, Paris is it![/color][/b][/size]

Quote:

User Image
♠ Personality ♠

Myrllin is very playful, having begun his life with a filly who needed amusement. He likes making others laugh and is especially good at quiet comfort. Having been named after a fairytale wizard by his little sister, Firesong, Myrllin truly believes he has some wizards' magic, in the form of being able to summon gusts of wind (a traditional putti ability). He likes to use them to ruffle his family's feathers and practices for fun.

♠ Plots ♠

You're a Wizard, Myrllin!: Myrllin believes he is a wizard. Having grown up around full sized soquili who were largely without power, the powers he got from his pure-blooded putti heritage baffle him. To make matters worse, when he was knocked out and trapped in a basket as part of the Spirits' April Fools joke, he lost his memories. Once upon a time, he was a Wishing Star for a family he had yet to meet - they had missed his basket in the bushes. How he grew up is a mystery; after all, he can't remember. When his adoptive parents, Aurora and Dante, found his basket, they took him in, though they weren't sure what to make of it when a fully grown usdia emerged a few days later. Once they discovered his powers, they named him for a wizard in the stories that Aurora told: Myrllin, the wizard who advised a king.
Now, Myrllin is looking for other wizards. So far, he has met Serotia, an imp, who has some sort of electric power that zaps people. He wants to meet every kind of wizard and find out why he is destined to be one, and where his destiny will take him. This is a long plot; he'll go from a happy-go-lucky comedian whose only wish is to make people happy to a much more serious and grave adviser as he realizes his destiny - something that even I don't know yet. But someday, Myrllin will be a great wizard, using his putti powers for the good of the realm and teaching those who need to be taught. Now, all we have to do is get him there. Looking for RP with soquili who are aware of their breed powers and use them for either good or evil.
Romance?: Myrllin is tentatively open to romance plots and roleplay.
Plot:

♠ Breedings ♠

♠ Roleplays ♠

Little Angels & Demons | Serotia
Wizardry | Laeh

♠ Forms ♠

For a plot or roleplay:
[size=14][b][color=mediumvioletred]Plot/Roleplay for Myrllin![/color][/b][/size]

If I owe you a tag:
[size=14][b][color=mediumvioletred]Tag, Myrllin's it![/color][/b][/size]

Quote:

User Image
♠ Personality ♠

Convallaria came to the Kawani Lands to hunt down the mare who ruined her life. She had it all, once - influence, admiration, status. In her homeland, she was prized by her people: she had a coat that blended in with the snow, a horn that both defended her and gave her the ability to heal small wounds, a good family. All of her influence was ripped away when a faction of her society rebelled, and so she has come south, where her coat does the opposite of what it's supposed to: it stands out. Though she has lost her home and her status, she still acts entitled, still believes people should be enthralled by her - and she is volatile when she is denied.

♠ Plots ♠

Southerners: Convallaria has come south to find a soquili that she thinks will stand out among the crowd - bright green and pink, one of her people. What she finds is that she is wrong: the Cerynei here have grown great in number, and the land is wide. Her quest for vengeance won't come easy, and I want her to run into a few who support her and a few who don't along the way.
Royal Guard: Born into a noble family, Convallaria has been protected from birth. Her first guard was a female Cerynei with large antlers - her family could afford such a well-endowed guard for its prized daughter. Now that her society has collapsed, though, and she is in the south, she is finding that Cerynei does with such large antlers don't seem to exist - so she will settle for a trustworthy, battle-proven male to guard her.
Plot:

♠ Breedings ♠

Antler/horn-endowed only - I'd like a guardian for her. :3

♠ Roleplays ♠

Pride & Prejudice | Lumen Anor
Prejudices

♠ Forms ♠

For a plot or roleplay:
[size=14][b][color=tan]Plot/Roleplay for Convallaria![/color][/b][/size]

If I owe you a tag:
[size=14][b][color=tan]Tag, Convallaria is it![/color][/b][/size]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:37 pm
The Deer, Deer Friends (and Family)
mommy deerest | rebellious daughter | odd one out | camouflage specialist | winter is coming (for her)

These soquili are all members of the Vanaras/Cerynei Herd.
Some of their plots may be found there.

User Image
♠ Personality ♠

Caring and defensive, Calixte has a distinct air of protectiveness and caution about her - she will protect her own at any price and will fight to defend them. Not much will get in her way when she is angry. She especially cares for those sick or hurt, and is impressed semi-easily. As a Dryad, she believes that everything has a spirit, including rocks, trees, and other things. She talks with a formal edge on her voice if she is stressed or unfamiliar with someone. Really a gentle soul, Cali takes pride in looking at her children and the herd - in her eyes, they are her greatest accomplishments. She has her varied 'hyper filly' moments when around foals or Kenton - a water fight or game of tag might manifest suddenly. She does keep secrets that she thinks others would find scandalous or troubling... As such, only Kenton knows much about her past life in Greece.
The herd is her whole life now, and she will take every measure to protect it. She admires honor and family, and friendships - both with actual soq and nature.
Calixte also has a sort of 'sixth sense' that should be noted - her ears, working extremely well as antennae, pick up sounds that less sensitive ears would not. As such, Cali hears things - rustling leaves and cracking branches - normally associated with the hoofbeats of other soquili in a different way than most. For example, if someone is nearby, but their footsteps would not be heard by normal ears, Cali can hear that. However, she processes it differently. Anything that would not be heard by normal ears is, to her, the voice of nature - trees whispering, that kind of thing. So while this might seem like she's mildly schizophrenic, the 'whispering of the plants' or the 'gossip line of nature' is really just her own explanation for her extraordinary hearing.

♠ Plots ♠

Plot:
Plot:
Plot:

♠ Breedings ♠

1. Fayearan (used). 2. Kenton (used). 3. Kenton. 4. Kenton. 5. Kenton.

♠ Roleplays ♠

Home Sweet [Temporary] Home | Tinúviel & Pachelbel
Little Talks | Kenton & Ithillún
Guided by Nature | Amaltheia

♠ Forms ♠

For a plot or roleplay:
[size=14][b][color=mediumseagreen]Plot/Roleplay for Calixte![/color][/b][/size]

If I owe you a tag:
[size=14][b][color=mediumseagreen]Tag, Calixte's it![/color][/b][/size]

Quote:

User Image
♠ Personality ♠

Tinúviel has gone through much change in her short life, and as a result, her personality is very dynamic: it all depends on the situation. After she popped from her basket, she was a little spitfire, causing all sorts of trouble with her younger brother, who lived in an innocent world. They were the first two foals born to the Vanaras and were raised as prized children - they got away with a lot, at least with their parents. Tin still retains bits and pieces of her former silliness and playfulness, but most of it was erased when she and her brother were attacked by purewalkers. After that, she became the responsible older sibling, but she was by no means perfect - she was still a bit jealous of the attention her brother received, especially after the attack. If she has nothing but idle time, her mind will wander and she might become anxious or listless over worries of the past. However, Tin has come to find that dancing (taught to her by her mother) relieves a lot of her tension.

She can be a bit sneaky and went through a rebellious teenage phase, when she would leave the herd to do her own thing, usually dancing by herself or exploring, which was forbidden for a time after the attack, as the woods were unsafe. This was the time when her talent for dancing began to shine through, though most of it was kept a secret: she had found a dancing partner in the form of Pachelbel, a friend who would later become her mate. Eventually, Tin's fears overtook her and she explained to him her history with the purewalkers. Now bent on protecting those that she loves, Tin has taken up combat training and has become one of the Herd Guard - a far stretch from her mother's dream of making her the future Mistress of Ceremonies. The divide over duty still stands between the pair, and Tin meets much of what her mother says or suggests with rebellion and frustration.

♠ Plots ♠

Plot:
Plot:
Plot:

♠ Breedings ♠

1. Pachelbel Amachi. 2. Pachelbel Amachi. 3. Pachelbel Amachi. 4. Pachelbel Amachi. 5. Pachelbel Amachi.

♠ Roleplays ♠

Home Sweet [Temporary] Home | Calixte & Pachelbel
Searching for Vanaras | Cassiopeia

♠ Forms ♠

For a plot or roleplay:
[size=14][b][color=seagreen]Plot/Roleplay for Tin![/color][/b][/size]

If I owe you a tag:
[size=14][b][color=seagreen]Tag, Tin's it![/color][/b][/size]

Quote:

User Image
♠ Personality ♠

Ithillún is an oddball among her family, though both of her twisted sisters are, as well. Lún was very, very quiet as a foal, learning everything she could: how flowers worked, how bees worked, how trees worked, how her mother's and sisters' "voices of the forest" seemed to work. All she wanted to do was watch, wait, and learn, before finally judging whether or not she would pursue something further. Silent most of the time but extremely playful with her family, Lún's world was rocked when she and her twisted sisters were attacked during playtime. The purewalkers struck at the heart of the family for a second time, and history was repeated. Lún became even quieter after the attack; her views of right and wrong became concrete. Her silence, however, had a new purpose: rather than allowing herself to absorb information as wholly as possible, it became a defense mechanism. Being silent gave her time to judge whether something (or someone) was "good" or "bad," in her limited view of each. Her judgments were based on her observations, as much on the way someone acts as the way someone talks.

She has discovered, however, much to her disdain, that some individuals are unavoidable or do not need judgment, as they are inherently pure. Those who are unavoidable are the ones who insist on talking to her despite her silence, and eventually goad her enough to get her to talk back. Those who do not need judgment are those that are "pure" and "good" in Lún's eyes: foals, her family, and flowers. Lún has a connection with flowers that she has been unable to replicate with other soquili, or even Cerynei. To her, they are perfectly good, without flaws. One of her favorite things to do is stare at them, just to absorb their beauty. She hates bugs, as they defile the purity of her flowers, but there are a few select species that she does not shoo away, thanks to her friend Retrieve, who showed her that bugs can be just as interesting as flowers.

Due to Lún's relationship with flowers, her relationship with the Gatherers and her mother is sometimes strained, as they all pick flowers, whether it be to dry for a variety of uses or for ceremonies. However, she has begun to cultivate a garden with the help of her sisters, the Gatherers, and with Retrieve's knowledge of bugs - the garden will minimize the Gatherers' need to pick wild flowers.

Lún is currently her apprenticed to her mother. She may be found wandering at night sometimes; her glowing flowers and eyes allow her to stay up with good vision. Unlike her sisters, Lún is aware that she has excellent hearing - her "voice of the forest" is silent. Instead, she must concentrate very hard to access the part of her that has retained her mother's hearing, as her own trait for exceptional hearing is somewhat diminished.

In short, Ithillún is very perceptive and has strong opinions about the difference between "good" and "evil," or at least her ideas of the two. Generally either silent or very quiet, she usually only speaks or allows her playful nature to come out when around family or friends, and she does not talk to strangers. Touch her flowers and she'll hiss at you. Or something equally menacing.

♠ Plots ♠

Plot:
Plot:
Plot:

♠ Breedings ♠

1. Retrieve. 2. Retrieve. 3. Retrieve. 4. Retrieve. 5. Retrieve.

♠ Roleplays ♠

Little Talks | Calixte & Kenton
Snack Time for Triffids | Amaltheia
The Small Things in Life | Retrieve & Olearius
Curiosity & The Kelpi | Andromeda's Nocturne

♠ Forms ♠

For a plot or roleplay:
[size=14][b][color=lightseagreen]Plot/Roleplay for Lún![/color][/b][/size]

If I owe you a tag:
[size=14][b][color=lightseagreen]Tag, Lún's it![/color][/b][/size]

Quote:

User Image
♠ Personality ♠

Drako was raised in the life of a secret keeper and spy, trained by his parents. He's charismatic and knowledge-hungry by nature; he wants to learn everything he possibly can. He is quarter-Kalona, which has surprised him in his past, because despite looking full-blooded Cerynei and feeling full-blooded Cerynei, blood and gore don't turn on his flight instinct. Being able to stomach the scent of it made him realize that not everything that eats meat is evil - as he learned from watching other soquili interact - because the carnivore gene is still in his blood. Though he himself was raised away from a meat diet (it never came up until his brother was born with a Kalona tail), Drako understands that some folks need certain kinds of sustenance and doesn't hold it against them.

The knowledge-hungry part of him stems from his body's desire, but not need, for meat, so he fills it with other things. He trained himself to use his coat for camouflage, but because it usually only works in the winter, he also had to learn how to hide himself in the other seasons.

♠ Plots ♠

Plot:
Plot:
Plot:

♠ Breedings ♠

1. Zenstar. 2. Zenstar. 3. Zenstar. 4. Zenstar. 5. Zenstar.

♠ Roleplays ♠

Hidden Paradise | Zenstar
Time to Talk | Lynnea & Zenstar

♠ Forms ♠

For a plot or roleplay:
[size=14][b][color=darkgray]Plot/Roleplay for Drako![/color][/b][/size]

If I owe you a tag:
[size=14][b][color=darkgray]Tag, Drako's it![/color][/b][/size]

Quote:

User Image
♠ Personality ♠

Lynnea is sweet, but relatively closed-off to others. Though she may seem very shy and demure, that isn't all that there is to her - the reason she acts this way is one part history and one part genuine. She has a rebellious streak in her, but she has yet to show it off in the Kawani Lands.

♠ Plots ♠

Plot:
Plot:
Plot:

♠ Breedings ♠

1. Cheveyo. 2. Cheveyo. 3. Cheveyo. 4. Cheveyo. 5. Cheveyo.

♠ Roleplays ♠

A Knight and a Maiden | Cheveyo
Touched by Fire | Jon Snow
Time to Talk | Drako & Zenstar

♠ Forms ♠

For a plot or roleplay:
[size=14][b][color=#EEA8A9]Plot/Roleplay for Lynnea![/color][/b][/size]

If I owe you a tag:
[size=14][b][color=#EEA8B9]Tag, Lynnea's it![/color][/b][/size]

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:45 pm
Under Da Sea
lake-dwelling hermit | hummer (vroom) | pretty-much popstar | can't do nothin' right | by george (he's got it) | radical corsair | call the medic | one of these things is not like the other

User Image
♠ Personality ♠

Amitola is one of those hare-brained motherly sorts. She dotes on children and tends to be overprotective of them, going to great lengths to keep them safe. Generally, she doesn't look out for her own safety when others are at risk, preferring to shepherd them out of the way before moving herself. She can be childish at times, often using her otter familiar, Sunila, as a father figure in place of her missing parents. If annoyed, she has a tendency to be a petulant brat. Compulsively collecting what she refers to as 'shinies,' her underwater cave is so full of the broken bits of abalone and pretty pebbles that entire walls are decorated with them. Her pride and joy is her flat plate of silver that is stuck with barnacle-glue to her wall, which she uses to check her reflection.
She has been down to the estuary at the bottom of the river once in her life, with her parents, with whom she brought back many things, including chunks of coral, oyster shells, and beach glass.

♠ Plots ♠

Plot:
Plot:
Plot:

♠ Breedings ♠

1. Bonaventure (used). 2. Closed. 3. Closed. 4. Closed. 5. Closed.

♠ Roleplays ♠

Will go here.

♠ Forms ♠

For a plot or roleplay:
[size=14][b][color=blue]Plot/Roleplay for Ami![/color][/b][/size]

If I owe you a tag:
[size=14][b][color=blue]Tag, Ami's it![/color][/b][/size]

Quote:

User Image
♠ Personality ♠

Ilyrana is the perfect reversal of her mother's childhood - she grew up with love stronger than the cords of time from overprotective Amitola and Sunila, she has never had to worry about where her family is or whether they are still alive, and she eventually found a longing to leave home, rather than to stick to it like the barnacle glue that stuck her mother's mirror to its place on the cave wall. From the time she was placed in her shell, she had a song in her heart; it began first as an almost imperceptible vibration within her throat, and then a soft humming, then louder, at which point her mother heard her and hummed back. With encouragement, Illy has found comfort and contentment in her song, as she grounds herself with it daily. It is the one thing that she knows will remain with her, long after her color fades from age and her lovers have left her for some distant sunset. And so she feels no regret when someone is taken from her, whether by personal choice, their calling, or tragedy - she may grieve their loss, but she does not regret what she never thought to do.
Largely alert and hyper, Illy does everything at speed; she tags along by her dolphin's tail and is quick enough to evade the danger of the shipwrecks she likes to explore. She's actually quite calmer than she may appear at first glance, as Illy's hyper mode is something that no one would want to witness - simply having a million things going on in her head at once, Illy sorts through them one at a time while her mouth runs a mile a minute. Though she doesn't know it yet, she greatly takes after her mother when it comes to her maternal instinct. It's strong and unadulterated; she would save foals and shells before herself in any situation.

♠ Plots ♠

Plot:
Plot:
Plot:

♠ Breedings ♠

1. Apatite (used). 2. Okeanos (Sharingan spud's breeding). 3. Okeanos. 4. Okeanos. 5. Okeanos.

♠ Roleplays ♠

The Transfer | Apatite
Kelp Beds | Okeanos

♠ Forms ♠

For a plot or roleplay:
[size=14][b][color=darkred]Plot/Roleplay for Illy![/color][/b][/size]

If I owe you a tag:
[size=14][b][color=darkred]Tag, Illy's it![/color][/b][/size]

Quote:

User Image
♠ Personality ♠

Celestianite is squeaky clean. Her image, her reputation, her public appearances are all important to her - and she carefully maintains them. Singing has been passed down through the maternal line of her family the same way that treasure collecting has: it started out as a hobby, became habitual, and has finally manifested as a profession. Celestianite writes her own songs and composes her own tunes, carefully assessing how each might sound to the ears of a listener. She is very much a hard worker, practicing her music every day, both above and below water.

♠ Plots ♠

Plot:
Plot:
Plot:

♠ Breedings ♠

♠ Roleplays ♠

Title Here | Ilyrana & Iolite Chrysocolla
Tiny Pony, Big Voice | Sora
Musical Musings | Handel

♠ Forms ♠

For a plot or roleplay:
[size=14][b][color=slateblue]Plot/Roleplay for Celestianite![/color][/b][/size]

If I owe you a tag:
[size=14][b][color=slateblue]Tag, Celestianite's it![/color][/b][/size]

Quote:

User Image
♠ Personality ♠

George is one of the more mischievous seathi out there. At a young age, he robbed mers and kelpi, always going after their most prized treasures. He's a little scalawag, always on the run from somebody. He keeps his most treasured possessions on him at all times - the simple pearls he received from Amitola and his starfish, whom he calls 'Baby.' He can be vicious with words when upset, but would never try to hurt anyone unless it came down to self-defense. He's quite crafty with his words in general, preferring to use them to his advantage than rely on his own stealth.

♠ Plots ♠

Plot:
Plot:
Plot:

♠ Breedings ♠

1. Kali (used). 2. Lissianna. 3. Lissianna. 4. Lissianna. 5. Lissianna.

♠ Roleplays ♠

Looting a Pirate`s Cache | Lissianna
Here There Be Monsters | Ikura Raukura & Kisu Taonga

♠ Forms ♠

For a plot or roleplay:
[size=14][b][color=dodgerblue]Plot/Roleplay for George![/color][/b][/size]

If I owe you a tag:
[size=14][b][color=dodgerblue]Tag, George's it![/color][/b][/size]

Quote:

User Image
♠ Personality ♠

Eoin inherited the easy charm that his father has forgotten, along with a sense of radiating comfort from his mother's quilin genes. He's characterized by soft chuckles and kind words, sincerity and honesty and a bit of fun. Raucous when with his siblings and his huge family of pirates and baby-sitters, Eoin loves his family's culture and will likely never leave it.

♠ Plots ♠

Plot:
Plot:
Plot:

♠ Breedings ♠

1. Illareth? 2. Open? 3. Open? 4. Open? 5. Open?

♠ Roleplays ♠

Small-Caliber Corsairs | Teagan
Blood in the Water | Teague "Flurry" Tiarnán & Keeva
Title Here | Illareth

♠ Forms ♠

For a plot or roleplay:
[size=14][b][color=deeppink]Plot/Roleplay for Eoin![/color][/b][/size]

If I owe you a tag:
[size=14][b][color=deeppink]Tag, Eoin's it![/color][/b][/size]

Quote:

User Image
♠ Personality ♠

Zealous, flamboyant, naive but good-hearted.

♠ Plots ♠

Plot:
Plot:
Plot:

♠ Breedings ♠

Lovemated to Tesni, looking for female seathi surrogates.

♠ Roleplays ♠

Fortune Tellers & Thieves | Isadora | Finished
The Courage of a Corsair | Queen Anne's Revenge

♠ Forms ♠

For a plot or roleplay:
[size=14][b][color=limegreen]Plot/Roleplay for Ronnie![/color][/b][/size]

If I owe you a tag:
[size=14][b][color=limegreen]Tag, Ronnie's it![/color][/b][/size]

Quote:

User Image
♠ Personality ♠

Respectful, quiet, calculating. Flurry believes that names have power and simply goes by his nickname; he has great respect for anyone who freely gives his or her name away, but he also may think of them as foolish. He is kind and calm, the perfect balance for his more enthusiastic friends. He does not believe in robbing the dead, however, and feels even less right about robbing the living - he stands lookout for his friends and serves as medic if they insist that he go with them on a pirate outing. More responsible than all his friends put together, Flurry is soft-spoken and task-oriented. He does, however, have a hidden fire that he has not accessed for a long time.

♠ Plots ♠

Plot:
Plot:
Plot:

♠ Breedings ♠

Lovemated to Keeva, looking for female seathi surrogates.

♠ Roleplays ♠

Blood in the Water | Eoin & Keeva
A Rescue | Keeva, Calliste, Calypso

♠ Forms ♠

For a plot or roleplay:
[size=14][b][color=orange]Plot/Roleplay for Flurry![/color][/b][/size]

If I owe you a tag:
[size=14][b][color=orange]Tag, Flurry's it![/color][/b][/size]

Quote:

User Image
♠ Personality ♠

Lazuli is a member of the Grail, a herd of piratical aquatics and their associates, just as his parents and all his friends are. However, rather than take the path of the healer and the guard, as his parents have, Lazuli chose to become a Corsair - a pirate of the herd - because he wanted to fit in with his younger friends, all of whom are also Corsairs. Being a pirate was hard for him, though; his parents were always worried about him, and he never felt like he quite fit in. All his friends were more enthusiastic about looting and stealing than they were about the fact that they were friends while they were doing it, and that was what made him realize that he had become a Corsair because he wanted to be with his friends, not because he wanted treasure. Now bereft of purpose, Lazuli is trying to figure out what he wants to be. He doesn't really have a healer's touch and he's not too good with calming people, so we'll see where he ends up.

♠ Plots ♠

A Purpose: Lazuli's first task in life is to figure out what he wants to be now that he's grown up.
Romance: Lazuli will be in need of a girl who can help him figure out just what it is he wants to do with his life.
Plot:

♠ Breedings ♠

Testing with Anemanie

♠ Roleplays ♠

Finding Direction | Anemanie
A Change of Heart | Earyende

♠ Forms ♠

For a plot or roleplay:
[size=14][b][color=lightsteelblue]Plot/Roleplay for Lazuli![/color][/b][/size]

If I owe you a tag:
[size=14][b][color=lightsteelblue]Tag, Lazuli's it![/color][/b][/size]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:49 pm
Flying Solo
cowardly lion | knight in shining armor

User Image
♠ Personality ♠

Scaredy cat (I have his personality written out somewhere, I promise. x.x)

♠ Plots ♠

Plot:
Plot:
Plot:

♠ Breedings ♠

Plotted with Denika Lynn.

♠ Roleplays ♠

The Cowardly Lion & the Brave Bird | Denika Lynn | Complete
A Kindness of Fate | Melanie Rae
Lonesome River Blue | Kararti

♠ Forms ♠

For a plot or roleplay:
[size=14][b][color=#017DA8]Plot/Roleplay for Roary![/color][/b][/size]

If I owe you a tag:
[size=14][b][color=#017DA8]Tag, Roary's it![/color][/b][/size]

Quote:

User Image
♠ Personality ♠

Old knight, a bit world-weary, but relentless in his quest to help others heal and learn.

♠ Plots ♠

Plot:
Plot:
Plot:

♠ Breedings ♠

1. Hakumei. 2. Hakumei. 3. Hakumei. 4. Hakumei. 5. Hakumei.

♠ Roleplays ♠

A Chance Meeting | Hakumei
Those Who Wander... | Giolladhe

♠ Forms ♠

For a plot or roleplay:
[size=14][b][color=teal]Plot/Roleplay for Bedwyr![/color][/b][/size]

If I owe you a tag:
[size=14][b][color=teal]Tag, Bedwyr's it![/color][/b][/size]

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:58 pm
The Somewhat Happy Family
molly weasley | arthur weasley (for wings, not plugs. or batteries.) | percy weasley | (she's adopted, we swear) | issues | gold star

User Image
♠ Personality ♠

Sweet, innocent, and unassuming, Destati is protective of those she loves and has a tendency to mother others, especially now that she has Delmaria and her boys to take care of. A bit wry in her sense of humor, Destati is probably the politest and most hospitable mare you might ever meet.

♠ Plots ♠

Plot:
Plot:
Plot:

♠ Breedings ♠

1. Niall (used). 2. Niall. 3. Niall. 4. Niall. 5. Niall.

♠ Roleplays ♠

Playdate | Niall, Delmaria Windrose, Sephora Querida, Kalypso
Hostility & Hospitality | Niall, Del, Sora, Alexi, Olivia, Kamila Maluhia, Isadora

♠ Forms ♠

For a plot or roleplay:
[size=14][b][color=darkslateblue]Plot/Roleplay for Destati![/color][/b][/size]

If I owe you a tag:
[size=14][b][color=darkslateblue]Tag, Destati's it![/color][/b][/size]

Quote:

User Image
♠ Personality ♠

To put it plainly, Niall is obsessed with wings. If you have them, be prepared to talk about them. Their origin, whether they allow for flight - everything. His need to ask questions of others he runs into, who have mostly been winged soquili flying above the plains, has given him a straight-forward nature. He is unabashed and unshame-able: he doesn't get embarrassed and he's not afraid to be afraid.

♠ Plots ♠

Plot:
Plot:
Plot:

♠ Breedings ♠

1. Destati (used). 2. Destati. 3. Destati. 4. Destati. 5. Destati.

♠ Roleplays ♠

Playdate | Niall, Delmaria Windrose, Sephora Querida, Kalypso

♠ Forms ♠

For a plot or roleplay:
[size=14][b][color=saddlebrown]Plot/Roleplay for Niall![/color][/b][/size]

If I owe you a tag:
[size=14][b][color=saddlebrown]Tag, Niall's it![/color][/b][/size]

Quote:

User Image
♠ Personality ♠

Sora is reluctant. His first reaction to new things is "do not want."

♠ Plots ♠

Plot:
Plot:
Plot:

♠ Breedings ♠

♠ Roleplays ♠

Fire-in-the-Barn Dare You | Delmaria Windrose & Nenetl
Tiny Pony, Big Voice | Celestine Vivianite

♠ Forms ♠

For a plot or roleplay:
[size=14][b][color=lightblue]Plot/Roleplay for Sora![/color][/b][/size]

If I owe you a tag:
[size=14][b][color=lightblue]Tag, Sora's it![/color][/b][/size]

Quote:

User Image
♠ Personality ♠

Shifting as the tides.

♠ Plots ♠

Plot:
Plot:
Plot:

♠ Breedings ♠

1. Ion. 2. Closed. 3. Closed. 4. Closed. 5. Closed.

♠ Roleplays ♠

Playdate | Niall, Destati, Sephora Querida, Kalypso
Fire-in-the-Barn Dare You | Sora & Nenetl

♠ Forms ♠

For a plot or roleplay:
[size=14][b][color=royalblue]Plot/Roleplay for Del![/color][/b][/size]

If I owe you a tag:
[size=14][b][color=royalblue]Tag, Del's it![/color][/b][/size]

Quote:

User Image
♠ Personality ♠

Prickly, unstable, and irritable. Kalypso's parents and brother were killed by a kelpi, and though she was always taught to not judge by appearances, something she also taught her daughter, she is terrified of kelpi - even halfbreeds, mix-bloods, and foals. Of course, it doesn't help that she's been kidnapped by one.

♠ Plots ♠

Plot:
Plot:
Plot:

♠ Breedings ♠

Kidnapped by Kuma Pau'a.
1. Alonzo (used). 2. Closed. 3. Closed. 4. Closed. 5. Closed.

♠ Roleplays ♠

Playdate | Niall, Destati, Delmaria Windrose, Sephora Querida
A Different Perspective | Kuma Pau'a

♠ Forms ♠

For a plot or roleplay:
[size=14][b][color=sienna]Plot/Roleplay for Kalypso![/color][/b][/size]

If I owe you a tag:
[size=14][b][color=sienna]Tag, Kalypso's it![/color][/b][/size]

Quote:

User Image
♠ Personality ♠

At a young age, Sephora adopted her mother's bluntness. However, as she grew older, she began to make up for what she began to see as a lack of manners, becoming more and more lady-like. Sephora is now very demure outwardly, but thinks with the same slightly abrasive tendencies as Kalypso, even though her words come out with an air of being cultured. She believes that everyone should be loved for who they are and not what they look like, and those with scars especially.

♠ Plots ♠

Plot:
Plot:
Plot:

♠ Breedings ♠

1. Kendrick. 2. Kendrick. 3. Kendrick. 4. Kendrick. 5. Kendrick.

♠ Roleplays ♠

Playdate | Niall, Destati, Delmaria Windrose, Kalypso
Absent Without Leave | Kendrick

♠ Forms ♠

For a plot or roleplay:
[size=14][b][color=lightsalmon]Plot/Roleplay for Sephora![/color][/b][/size]

If I owe you a tag:
[size=14][b][color=lightsalmon]Tag, Sephora's it![/color][/b][/size]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:04 pm
The Scarypants
pretty much what it says on the tin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
♠ Personality ♠

The Butcher is as twisted as a purewalker ought to be, but he hides it beneath the manners he learned from watching a highly cultured herd of soquili who live near his territory. He is compulsive to the core, and his observations have only heightened that; he observes manners both as a show and almost to the point of having a "code of morals," and if someone breaks his perception of whatever game he is playing, he will get angry extremely quickly. Along with his manners, he learned language, stories, and some perversion of religion from this herd. His speech, though slightly slurred from little interaction, is passable, and he knows just enough about the Kawani ways to pass for a bear familiar, which he uses to his advantage. As for religion, the Butcher worships his basket: it brought him into this world - a world full of scrumptious morsels and interesting customs - and he repays it every chance he gets, usually by storing tender cuts of meat in it for later, or else by floating it across his lake of blood. He is usually seen wandering in his bear form, or his "pure form," which he likes more than his soquili form; his bear form is far more versatile.

Though he may often seem like some kind of gentleman - or playing out the ruse of being a victim of an attack - the Butcher is truly a ruthless and terrible creature who enjoys carrying out experiments on his prey and learning more about the soquili body. His favorite past time is talking to his victims, because they teach him even more.

♠ Killing Style ♠

Spoilered for trigger warning (talking about violence/blood/etc.), just in case.
The Butcher's killing style will evolve several times over the course of his life, but he will always return to the same method: butchery. And no, I don't mean clumsy, massacre-style slaughter, I mean clean, professional butchery. It's where he got his name, and he thoroughly enjoys it.

Stage 1: Scavenger
As a foal and very young adult, Bear will be unable to bring down his own large prey, and so will survive on the leavings of others, along with small animals that he is quick enough to catch. Whatever he finds (that is still good to eat), he will try to butcher for transport back to his own territory; after all, smaller pieces are easier and much faster to carry than trying to drag a whole skeleton back home. His first attempts at butchery are clumsy, and he leaves a lot behind, including blood, organs that he doesn't appreciate (like the stomach), and fur. He hasn't yet figured out how to skin an animal. Whoever's kills he is scavenging will eventually notice that their leftovers are disappearing, and there will be a confrontation that the Butcher will likely barely survive.

Stage 2: The Victim
Once he can no longer scavenge and has been roughed up, the Butcher will turn to his "community" for "help." Having seen and possibly encountered bear familiars before, he knows that familiars are usually seen in a good light. By this time, his grasp of language is that of a very young foal, full of solecisms, but good enough that he can convincingly run up to a solitary stranger and claim that he and his soquili companion have been attacked by a bearwalker. Once he gets the soquili far enough away from the herd and into his territory, he takes them to the battered body of his last scavenged kill, then knocks out his victim with a hard swipe to the head. He uses their own accessories to bind them and arranges them face to face on the ground with the last victim. When the stranger wakes up, he asks them all kinds of questions about their life; if he perceives a breech in courtesy, he will get angry and lash out. As he talks with his new victim, he finishes butchering the old, and then asks if the soquili would like to share his dinner and a beverage. The soquili agrees, and the Butcher force feeds it raw meat and blood before finishing it off. A pattern is formed, and the Butcher uses this last carcass to drawn in another stranger later.

Stage 3: Clean Killing
After several weeks and mastering the victim act, the Butcher has learned to take only soquili that he has not seen in the area before, so as to avoid raising the suspicions of the herd. Even so, through his observations, he has learned that they are beginning to grow suspicious of the woods, and are beginning to regard them as haunted, as anyone who goes in never seems to come out again. To take further advantage of this idea, the Butcher begins to clean his kills even better and learns more about anatomy - which he finds that he thoroughly enjoys. He learns how to skin his kills and what organ does what, and begins to catch blood in his basket, which he empties into a rock depression that he calls his "Lake of Crimson Tears." His killing becomes very ritualistic, and he begins to dry out the bones of his victims and create wind chimes, tying them together the best he can with sinew. Every wind chime has some memento attached to it that came with the soquili whose bones created it, whether it's a lock of hair, a feather, or an accessory. Eventually, he traps a small foal or usdia in his basket and smothers it, and realizes that smothering is a good way to go, because it is clean and leaves even less of a trace.

Stage 4: Blind Faith
The Butcher has had a good run up until now, with only a few victims managing to escape for every twenty or so kills. One, though, will haunt him: a draft manages not only to escape, but to wound him and thoroughly destroy his lair. After its escape, the Butcher feels the blue eye of his basket on him and knows that he has angered his "god." Eventually, he becomes paranoid and rage-filled enough to destroy his basket. Once he realizes what he has done, he leaves his lair and roams, blinding every soquili with blue eyes that he comes across, certain that each is his basket come after him. When he finds the draft, it has blue eyes as well, and instead of killing it, he blinds and tortures it. His mania ended, he goes back to his old ways.

Stage 5: The Monster and His Pet
The Butcher finds himself a new lair: a cave, deep, cold, and dank, but it has perfect places for making a new "Lake of Crimson Tears" and hanging his ghastly decorations on crystals that jut from the walls. He takes up his old ways, but this time, he captures a pet; he has seen the world beyond his first lair now, and he knows the feeling of pride that comes when someone watches him take a life. His pet is forced to watch him kill, butcher, and lure, and often is forced to eat whatever he feeds her. When she escapes, he is enraged, but he cannot find her - so he takes another pet and molds her into the image of the first with torture.

♠ Plots ♠

The First Pet: I am looking for the Butcher's first pet. Requirements: Pawed mare that he can capture on his own, but who will eventually regain enough of her strength to escape. This is a breeding plot. She must have major dexterity and be able to escape from whatever he uses to keep her in his cave - he will learn from his mistake and either take hooved pets or disable pawed pets after this first pet escapes. When the first pet escapes, she will be pregnant. Note that the following RP is preferred: the capture, a meal, and her escape. She may be aided in her escape by purewalkers wreaking havoc in the Butcher's life, and may have an encounter with his brother.
Plot:
Plot:

♠ Breedings ♠

1. Hresvelgr. 2. Closed. 3. Closed. 4. Closed. 5. Closed.

♠ Roleplays ♠

The Bear & the Maiden Fair | Hresvelgr

♠ Forms ♠

For a plot or roleplay:
[size=14][b][color=darkblue]Plot/Roleplay for the Butcher![/color][/b][/size]

If I owe you a tag:
[size=14][b][color=darkblue]Tag, the Butcher's it![/color][/b][/size]

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:33 pm
Familiars: The Bonded
Amitola | Ilyrana | Celestine Vivianite "Celestianite" | Calixte | Tinúviel | Bedwyr | Destati | Niall | Delmaria Windrose | Bracken
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

If you have a plot idea, throw it at me. Most of these will stick with their bonds. All but Orlando and Viviana are single.

Sunila | Orlando | Oke | Lancelot | Dragoon | Oak
Reina | Viviana | Kharybdis | Drachma

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:01 pm
Familiars: The Unbonded
foxtrot | always annoyed | the constellation | the dawn | creepy creeper | bright and shiny | chipper chatterbox | ickle snakey
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

If you have a plot idea, throw it at me. All but Eos, Orion, and possibly Synnove are single.

Eos | Red Rain | Synnove | Zendira

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:04 pm
Reserved for things.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:05 pm
I don't know what kind of things.

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:06 pm
But reserved. Maybe for bunnies.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:07 pm
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand one more.

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:04 pm
This is open for plotting! If I owe you a tag and you want it ASAP, post the form from the pony's spoiler and the date you would like it by. <3

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff