Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
closed Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cerulean boom

Generous Pumpkin

6,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:24 pm
no need for this anymore.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:46 pm
alpaca lots
hello everyone, well i am on the search for a girlfriend.

My name is Andrew and i am a gamer & nerd. i like walks/hikes, swimming, and cooking (kinda lol). i'm like 5'5 with brown hair, blue eyes, wear glasses, oh and i got a heavy southern accent, but that happens when you're raised in the south all your life lmao (if you want to know what i look like with better detail just check my profile). i work as a cashier and take welding classes. whelp i don't know what else to write here, but looking for someone like me, and don't be afraid to send a pm or respond here~

know your looking for a girl friend but thought it would be funny to say my name is andrew as well xd  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

cerulean boom

Generous Pumpkin

6,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:41 pm
haha its no problem, but crazy nice to meet ya Andrew lmao.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:40 pm
Hiya!
I'm turning 19 in May if that counts?
I'm from the North. I work and go to school. I like a lot of things. :3  

Emerald Zombie

Dedicated Player

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:05 am
Don't worry, my mama is from the south(South Carolina) but I was born in the north(Michigan)... She calls a penguin "pingwing" lol plus..I moved to Texas. I am 21 as of March 3rd. Pisces ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:19 pm
iMisaMonster
Don't worry, my mama is from the south(South Carolina) but I was born in the north(Michigan)... She calls a penguin "pingwing" lol plus..I moved to Texas. I am 21 as of March 3rd. Pisces ^^

hahaha yeah it really does sound like pingwing xD its amazing how we played with the grammar books and just made are own sorta accent. Ooh The lone star state haha. Aquarius here c:  

cerulean boom

Generous Pumpkin

6,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Millionaire 200

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:00 pm
alpaca lots
iMisaMonster

hahaha yeah it really does sound like pingwing xD its amazing how we played with the grammar books and just made are own sorta accent. Ooh The lone star state haha. Aquarius here c:

Bored in Texas...all there is to do is drink lol  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:40 pm
iMisaMonster
alpaca lots
iMisaMonster

lmao XD i know what you mean, pretty much the same here in North Carolina. either just drink, work, oooor take a walk through the woods and act like i'm Bilbo Baggins lol  

cerulean boom

Generous Pumpkin

6,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Millionaire 200

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:40 pm
alpaca lots
iMisaMonster
alpaca lots
iMisaMonster

lmao XD i know what you mean, pretty much the same here in North Carolina. either just drink, work, oooor take a walk through the woods and act like i'm Bilbo Baggins lol

XD bwahahah Bilbo!!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:50 pm
alpaca lots

My name is Andrew and i am a gamer & nerd. i like walks/hikes, swimming, and cooking (kinda lol). i'm like 5'5 with brown hair, blue eyes, wear glasses, oh and i got a heavy southern accent, but that happens when you're raised in the south all your life lmao (if you want to know what i look like with better detail just check my profile). i work as a cashier and take welding classes. whelp i don't know what else to write here, but looking for someone like me, and don't be afraid to send a pm or respond here~

omg, I love your signature xd  

Lain Julett

Beloved Lunatic

cerulean boom

Generous Pumpkin

6,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:52 am
iMisaMonster
alpaca lots
iMisaMonster
alpaca lots
iMisaMonster

XD bwahahah Bilbo!!

yes ma'am ol Bilbo walking around the Shire, thats me lmao!!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:57 am
Lain Julett
alpaca lots

oh thanks emotion_yatta i can't get enough of the coin flip strip on yours gaia_crown see, crown earned! well maybe 2 gaia_crown  

cerulean boom

Generous Pumpkin

6,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Millionaire 200

Lain Julett

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:20 pm
alpaca lots
Lain Julett
alpaca lots

oh thanks emotion_yatta i can't get enough of the coin flip strip on yours gaia_crown see, crown earned! well maybe 2 gaia_crown

Crown is edible? emotion_omnomnom
Oh I know, I laughed so much when that first came out xd damn Ian and his math logic  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:31 pm
Lain Julett
alpaca lots
Lain Julett
alpaca lots

Crown is edible? emotion_omnomnom
Oh I know, I laughed so much when that first came out xd damn Ian and his math logic

oooh nuuu mu chocolate crowns D: lol
it actually sounds like a rant i had with my buddy at work the last week, needless to say he was getting ticked off with me lmao but it was worth it...  

cerulean boom

Generous Pumpkin

6,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Millionaire 200
Romantic Dating Here

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers