Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Shinobi Fighting Arena [OPEN]
Kech vs Demonsssss Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:31 pm
This battle is taking place in the midst a MASSIVE village, torn by the violence of the war between the Kech Mara and the Other enemy forces, in the center of the old Grass village. Here, three bold Kech Mara have a Jinchuuriki, the Nanabi, cornered when suddenly his allies jump to his aid. Old friends and enemies alike scattered on the sides of the battle. Will the Demon protection force be enough to stop the forces of nature who have come to stay the beast within? As the battle begins, the Kech Mara stand on three separate buildings, Kya leading the assault Flanked by Zephyr on one side and Akura on the other, and Masako on the building behind Kya. The hosts stand centered behind their allies, with Flare ahead of them, Artemis to his left, and Kaisen to his right. The Samaran, with less up front ability, starts out behind the rest waiting for an oppurtune moment to strike.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:44 pm
Artemis : x

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:49 pm

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
                      XXXXXXXXXX;lXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture here

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ вαsιc ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Name: Namito
                      Nickname: Savior, Hero, Kyūseishu

Ethnicity: African american, Japanese
                      Height: 6,0
                      Weight: 190
                      Personality: Funny, Hot headed, Outspoken.

Sexuality: Hetero
                      Family: ((Adopted)) Technically testial, Kurai, Alexandra, Namito, and mom.

Theme Song: Roaring tides
                      Nindo: The greatest source of anger....is loosing someone
                      Background Info: Not much is known about namito's past. One thing that is know is that he has a brother whom he was split from last year in a fire seperating them. He disipeared from the village only to end up in kirigakure. The young male never
                      Other Info (regarding anything: Likes, Dislikes etc)

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ иιиʝα ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Strength: Water lands, forest
                      Weakness: Dry barren lands
                        ↬ Fears
                      Losing everyone again
                      Village: Kirigakure
                      Class: Taijutsu
                      Bloodline: Senju
                        ↬ Stage

Clan
                        ↬ Clan 1

↬ Clan 2

Demon: 8 Tailed beast ((Mastered.))

Chakra Points:
                      Missions Complete:
                        S -
                        A - 5
                        B - 20
                        C - 11
                        D - 19
                        E - 14

Opponents Defeated: N/a
                      Battle Theme: Sign-flow

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ тєcниιqυє ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Quote:
                            SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO

Jutsu List:
                        ↬ Number learned
                        ↬ Number to be learned

Ninjutsu
                        Doton

a c a d e m y
                        • Mastered all

g e n i n
                        • Mastered all

c h u u n i n
                        • Mastered Half

j o u n i n
                        • Mastered all

s a n n i n +
                        • Mastered all

Suiton

a c a d e m y
                      Mastered all
                      g e n i n
                      Mastered most
                      c h u u n i n
                      Mastered most
                      j o u n i n
                      mastered all
                      s a n n i n
                      Mastered all
                        Taijutsu

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      The Gate of Opening
                      c h u u n i n
                      The Gate of Healing
                      The Gate of Life
                      The Gate of Pain
                      The Gate of Limit
                      The Gate of View
                      j o u n i n
                      The Gate of Wonder
                      The Gate of Death
                      s a n n i n
                      Genjutsu
                        Element 1

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n
                        Medical

a c a d e m y
                      Knows all
                      g e n i n
                      Knows all
                      c h u u n i n
                      Knows all
                      j o u n i n
                      Knows all
                      s a n n i n
                      Knows all

Other Info: (regarding important shinobi info)

Quote:
                        WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING

Style: Drunken boxing, Muay thai
                        ↬ List

↬ It

↬ Here

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:50 pm

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ BASICS ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Sabur Eban Lamar
Nicknames: Nicknames are an illusion brought by human standards to create some idiotic moniker and stand out from the social hierarchy.
Age: His age, to this very day is a mystery, though he lies and says hes 1,000 years old to scare children.
Creation date: March 2nd
Sexuality: Pansexual (Cast-iron skillets make him harder than diamond)

Culture: Greek
Religion: Arachnaism

Birth Country: Water
Country of Residence: Water
Position: Genin
Social Class: Upper

Race: Spider Incubus
Alignment: Righteous Evil

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality: He's rather vain and greedy, believing others that are not of his kind to be beneath him unless he takes a liking to someone, but that only means that they are his possessions.

Sabur is definitely a pretty boy, and became so vain from being told over and over again by his precious "mother-figure" that he was better than everyone else. Royalty even. He spent his childhood bullying others and emotionally scarring kids for ages.

Take on warfare: The path to glory is always paved through bodies and blood.
Loyalty to Village- If he had to turn on his people and way of life, he wouldn't do it.
Theme song: Battle Cry
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 198 lbs.
Build: Lean
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Crimson Red
Complexion: Fair

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships: None
XXXXL I K E S
City: Hidden Cloud Village
Culture: Roman

XXXXD I S L I K E S
City: Hidden Leaf Village

XXXXXXXX backgroundXstory
            I remembered it vividly, the day I came to be and the hell I was thrown into at such a young age. I could smell the hospital and the scent of elderly all around me. Despite my age, even I turned my nose to such a stench. The doctor smacked my bottom to give me a good wake up call and congratulate me for not kicking the bucket before I made it out. I was placed into the loving arms of a caring woman, one of the age of 22 who went by the name of Teia Lamar. This woman would die soon, I could see it in her eyes. She had the look of loneliness, despair, sadness, greed. I had no abilities then, but my eyes could everything clearly, she would be the first of many.

While Teia would work at the local ichirakus in the Hidden Leaf to provide for me, I received training in that village, or rather, I went to school there and learned under the watchful eye of the Hokage then. It was miserable...for them. They all watched me like a hawk, staring at me as I would sit by the window sill and play with the spiders who danced along my finger tips. I looked at the multiple eyes of the insect, stared deep into it as I tore off its legs one by one, watching it slowly crawl or wiggle away. Kids always wondered why I would do that every time I saw one, it was because the insect was lesser than me and knew I was tougher than it.

The teacher would talk to Teia and ask if I had any problems at home or if I was acting out for a reason. Teia lied and said that nothing was wrong. She could never tell the teacher what she did, because then, her good feelings would disappear. On late nights in the dark, I'd sit by the window sill of my room and gaze at the stars, only to have Teia come in and close the door behind her, locking it in the process. She could never make up all of the nights I screamed and begged, or the words she uttered as she made me this way. She'd never be able to repay me for my torment, only through her blood would she be able to make even one cent count as penance.

On the night of the yellow moon, it gave a solid golden glow to everything it touched. I could even feel it caress my cheeks as I'm forcefully thrown down onto the bed by Teia. It wouldn't end the way she or any of you thought it would this night. She gazed into my eyes with a look of longing and lust, just like the other nights. But something was amiss tonight, she was lost in my eyes. I waved a hand left and right to check if she was even still there, finding out that she was trapped in a genjutsu. One that I cast without even forming a hand sign but brought the will of it and prayed for her death like the subjects would pray to a golden idol. My wish was granted.

As she was trapped, lost in her fantasies as well as a web of sin, I burned down the home as well as tearing away the memory of her. Even now, my memories of her are faded. I never wanted to remember her again and I wanted to work on creating a world where I'm the sane one, where I'm the better of the bunch.

I ran to mist...and never looked back.

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
Class: Genjutsu
Chakra: 425
Elements: Venom/Silk/Genjutsu
Sub-Element(s):

Bloodline: The Black Widows, The Samara
Clan: N/A

Speed:12
Strength: 9

xxxSKILLS

Universal
          Clone, Substitution, Transformation, Wall, and Water Walking

Venom

GENIN

Venom Disc: D-rank
          The venom disc is a sub-solid form of the venom element. Because the Black Widow venom is unlike any liquid or solid, the venom disc acts as both a liquid, a gas and a solid at the same time. It doesn't hurt the enemies very much, and doesn't burn them much either, but it's still a bit faster than your average genin technique.

Venom Transportation: C-rank
          Black Widow can pull themselves towards venom they have on the field by attaching a string to it. The pull is quicker than their regular movement speed.

CHUUNIN

Spider Venom Manipulation: C-rank
          By drawing out the venom of your spiderlings on the field, you can create any shape and launch it at the enemy with an almost telekinetic power. The blunt force of this blast is staggering, and the burn is even worse.

Venom Shield: C-rank
          The Venom Shield summons a wall of venom springing from your mouth to defend your body. It wraps around you like a cloak, but does not burn you. Chuunin techniques and lower than that are completely dissolved before they reach you.

Open wide: C-rank
          A simple technique; opening your mouth, you spit out a cloud of venom that burns enemies in front of you. Looking at the venom even if out of the cloud can get venom particles in your eyes that will make it very painful to keep them open without blinking almost constantly. This will last for 3 posts.

I call for a feast! C-rank
          Okay, so it's a peculiar technique, but it's one worth mentioning. The Black Widow will summon a large spider made entirely of a solid black venom. The spider will chase the enemy for two posts and try to eat them, lunge at them, et cetera. The spider moves about two-thirds as quickly as its creator, and getting eaten by it... well, you won't be alive much longer.

JOUNIN

It's time to slay: A-rank, 6 per each post continued
          A massive fog of venom will begin to flow out of the Black Widow's body. The fog will expand outward, more and more. From inside of the fog, the Black Widow is safe. The fog blocks electrical conductivity and slows most other moves invading, even ones of higher rank. Anyway, from inside of here, every few seconds you can make a screech outward that does not push away the fog, and does not give away the location it's coming from. If the screech can manage to hit the opponent, it will draw them into the fog. They won't be able to move. They'll be paralyzed until they're completely brought back to the one who screamed, by then burned to a crisp.

The red eyed devil: C-rank (but takes jounin training to learn)
          This allows the Black Widow to redirect any venom attack of theirs that has recently missed its mark. It cannot redirect SS-ranked venom jutsu back again. This is done simply by focusing your eyes on the target you wish for the venom to be moved to.

If only you knew me: A-rank
          A giant disc of venom moving beyond your speed launches at the enemy. If it hits them, it slices through them and then spreads a burning venom through their body. The trick to this technique is that you can switch it with yourself instantly. Throw a disc to a location you want to arrive at but can't so easily get to, and you can take yourself there.

I don't want to die: A-rank
          All venom in the field (if none is present it will generate beside the user) draws back to the user as a vicious cloud. Not only does this completely annihilate anyone not quick enough to respond, but it also acts as a powerful venom armor to defend an incoming attack. It's an incredible technique if used correctly.

I strike: A-rank
          A quick venom strike.

Version 1: A massive claw of venom appears in front of the user and grapples onto the enemy, slamming them against the ground, crushing them.

Version 2: A small shield-sized venom spike launches to the foe at untrackable speeds and stabs through them, impaling them and invading their body with burning venom.

SANNIN

A Better Place: S-rank
          A massive army of spiderlings spawns from the body of the Black Widow. Each spiderling leaves behind a venomous, burning cloud. They spread outwards, covering everything. Everything they touch is filled with death. The march is almost unending (3 posts) and will have claimed hundreds if not thousands of feet all around in a complete toxic hell. Important to be mentioned, the spiders also move just as fast as the Black Widow does.

My Body for the Spider King: S-rank
          Allows the Spider King to inhabit you for 5 posts, making your body constantly pump out clouds of venom. The difference? These clouds of venom don't burn. But they're almost completely invisible (only distinguished by a certain misplaced texture that appears every so often). When the venom touches an enemy, it paralyzes them for just a few seconds. Just a few seconds, but long enough to kill.

KAGE

The world I've built for you: SS-rank
          Another of the ultimate Black Widow powers. The Black Widow will taint the clouds with venom. The clouds will radiate the venom all around, covering the land. Everything underneath them will slowly be caught and burned. This works on a molecular level, and so the best thing to do is either to cover yourself completely in a powerful chakra shroud (of equal rank) or flee. There is only about fifteen seconds after the tainting before the area is littered in venom.

Spawn

An infinite army of us: 5 chakra per 3 abilities
          In order to use abilities you must use your spiders. Unfortunately, it costs energy to generate them. Creating spiders is simple; they will crawl out of your pours (literally) in a puny size, expanding once they exit your body. The feeling of them leaving your body is actually somewhat relaxing. If you generate spiders but don't use abilities with them, then you can simply use them as projectiles.

I laughed so hard I died: Passive
          Bites from your spiderlings will cause enemies to laugh outrageously hard for eight posts, throwing off their focus (obviously) until they drop dead. Medics can cure this. However, your spiderlings are not as venomous as you and in order to fully poison the enemy you have to get them bitten by your spiderlings on two separate occasions. Another way for you to poison them is to stab them with your fingernails, which leak poison when they dig into something.

Save Me: Passive, C-rank each time
          In moments of extreme peril, the Black Widow's body has an emergency defense system where it will release thousands of spiders outwards to take blows for them. The release of them is almost instant, but not quite. Whenever a Black Widow is struck by such fear or acknowledgment that they might really die, then this will protect them. The spiders can then proceed to attack the enemy, if they can land on them. This can also protect against ninjutsu, but not entirely. If the jutsu is above chuunin rank, it will only weaken the damage, not neutralize it.

Show them how it's Done: B-rank
          The spiderlings will descend upon an opponent, almost teleporting above them, latched onto a spider string. The spiders, along with the web they fall from, will drop onto the opponent, and the web will smother the enemies face and prevent them from breathing or even thinking straight. This can be done without even a notice, so if you're going at an opponent in close-range combat when it can be effective if they're unaware. If the opponent manages to get hit by the web, the spiders will start furiously gnawing at their skin, which can actually tear their head off in a matter of a dozen seconds.

How fast can you run on two legs? B-rank
          Almost like a hound, the Black Widow will ready a vicious stance where it runs on its arms as well. This lasts for three posts. There are no stat boosts, but their flexibility and perception are moderately heightened and each swipe of their claws or bite from them will inject spiderlings into the enemies body which will cause the enemy to grow extremely itchy and dizzy. In this state your jumps are even more deadly than usual, and their range is even more increased. You jump as if you were being launched by a powerful force.

This body of mine: A-rank
          This ability allows you to grow strange appendages instantly from your body. They retract after one strike, but they grow almost constantly, like a barrage. This can last for five posts, and gives you a ridiculous advantage in close-ranged combat. Out of nowhere you'll be growing massive spider-legs from your back that will stab into the enemy, fangs from your fingers to increase the range of your swipes, a carcass to protect your body. Unfortunately, none of these appendages can survive anything stronger than Jounin rank abilities. If they can cut, they will poison.

It's for the greater good: C-rank
          Launching your spiderling from a cobweb string, it will fling itself to the enemy moving very, very fast. Once it gets within a close vicinity of the enemy, or whenever you deem it right, it will explode, releasing the common Black Widow poison into their body if they were within the blasting cloud. The cloud of poison is about ten feet wide and ten feet tall, and will extend quickly outward to a final radius of 20 feet. This poison kills the enemy quicker than the base poison; 5 posts.

I am not afraid: A-rank
          This is an incredibly fearsome genjutsu. It can either be auto-cast onto anyone who has been struck with the spider poison, or transferred by either touch or sight (simply looking at anything red within 2 posts of this being initially cast will force it onto the enemy). The enemy will imagine themselves battling a giant spider the widow has summoned. The spider will manage to eat them, and it will be a long struggle to get out. In the real world, their body is completely stunned. Their eyes are turned red. This genjutsu is not like any other; it literally infects the enemy with the spider blood, and turns them into the black widow's eternal servant.

We can be together again: A-rank
          The Black Widow unleashes a terrifying screech. The screech shifts the wind around it, appearing as a shockwave. If the enemy is hit with the shockwave, they will be paralyzed for about a minute. The Black Widow can almost instantly travel within the area of effect of the shockwave, arriving shortly at the struck foe. At this point, they can do... whatever they want to them.

This Is Evolution: S-rank
          For eight posts, an extremely large and powerful pair of spectral spider claws will appear beside your body, striking when you strike. When you jump, spider legs will propel you higher into the air and will also protect your fall. The massive, spectral appendages are each almost twice as large as the Black Widow, and they are beyond human strength. The blunt damage of a claw hitting a defense is enough to shatter it, and if the claws can pierce you, you will drop dead in a matter of moments. This form cannot be called upon again until the battle is over.

While this form is active, the darkness bonus is granted, because the area around the Black Widow will shift darker.

I'm more than meets the eye: S-rank
          After using this, the Black Widow will turn into a massive spider creature for just a little while. While in this form, they're very slow, but their defenses are considered to be S ranked, and this is mostly a defensive move. The shift to this form is almost instant, and the shift back is also very fast. It is advised not to stay in this form for long, because the Black Widows are best in their humanoid bodies. (Skills cost 1 rank extra in this form)

I want only a bite: SS-rank
          This ability is extremely fearsome and deadly. It can go off almost instantly. All the Black Widow has to do is point their palm and a petrifying ray will turn everything in front of them for a fifteen feet radius to complete stone. At this point, the Black Widow will bite the opponent to "cure" them, turning them into one of their spider thralls. Otherwise, if they're left as stone, they will crumble a few minutes later with literally NO method of saving them.

Silk

GENIN

I'm not there anymore: D-rank
          This technique will first grab the Black Widow with a silk string, and once they rise about twenty feet from the ground (the ascension is very quick; it scales with their speed), they'll disappear, going invisible for a few seconds. They will then re-appear again, falling down on you from above. This move can only be used to travel to an enemy and it can be used from up to one-hundred feet away. It can only be used once every three posts.

Zoom! D-rank
          The Black Widow will launch silk from its mouth, and fling itself towards wherever the silk hits, as if swinging on a vine. The thread can be jumped off of for extra speed and force in the pounce. This is easily the most useful move for the Black Widow's mobility.

Trapped in my web: D-rank
          The Black Widow will launch a net from its mouth, and if this net hits an enemy, it will bind them for a few seconds. It's rather easy to tear off, but it leaves a big fat opening. Not to mention the enemy can't really see most likely, depending on where they were hit.

CHUUNIN

It's worse than tripwire: C-rank
          An invisible string of silk will latch between two obstacles. The only indication of this technique is a slight opening of the mouth. It can be done while talking. If an enemy trips over it, not only will they fall down, but their legs will be glued to it until they can rip it off. Which doesn't take long, but it's certainly more sturdy than your average material. You can't just auto-hit, though. When you use this technique you have to mention some indication, even if it's hidden. You also have to mention the two surfaces the web is tied between, even if their mention is hidden as well.

It doesn't end there: C-rank
          This is a continuous spray of silk. You will shoot a gatling gun of silk from your mouth that doesn't damage the enemy, but even after only a few seconds of it touching them, will be able to cover their entire body in a binding silk. The silk isn't strong, but if you can't get it before it binds your arms, you're... prey.

I beg to differ: C-rank
          Simply by opening your mouth you shoot a massive wall of silk that defends you from an incoming attack or binds the enemy if they're directly in front of you (pretty much point-blank range).

JOUNIN

A web for someone of my size: A-rank
          This will summon a massive spider web spanning a large portion of the field. The Black Widow can jump even further if jumping from the web, and enemies caught in the web are pretty much screwed. Touching it paralyzes you. It's not invisible, but it's mostly transparent. The web is indestructible and lasts for ten posts. Spiderlings constantly spawn from the web and they try to shoot nearby enemies with silk that will draw them into the structure. When not in battle, the web is fully invisible as are the spiderlings attached to it; it also does not have a time limit. This makes invading a Black Widow lair almost completely impossible.

Closer to me: A-rank
          An almost brutal lacing of cobweb will overcome you if you are hit by this large, explosive silk bomb. If it gets a decent amount of silk onto your body, the Black Widow can literally control your movements with its mind. This is generally done to bring you onto its web, which is... well, a death sentence.

SANNIN

Born again: S-rank
          Regeneration. By overloading your wounds with silk, they may begin to be born anew. The lost limbs and grevious wounds will be returned and cured so that you're normal once again. The issue being that this technique will cost S ranked chakra regardless of how small the wound is. You could've lost one finger (a little difficult at Jounin+ XD) and will still have to pay 30 chakra for it to return, if you think it's really essential.

KAGE

I didn't want to: SS-rank
          The Black Widow vomits an unholy amount of silk throughout the area. It doesn't sicken the Widow, but it does make them a little dizzy. The silk will take forms and shapes. But? Obviously this isn't a Kage ranked technique for no reason. The silk in the area, of which there is now enough to fill a small lake, will follow you. All of it. In whatever form it takes. And it will smother you. And continue to launch itself towards you until you're completely wrapped in bodies of silk and cobwebs, unable to breathe another word, left rotting. Oh, and if they don't feel like doing that, they can always go for the straight-up route and just vomit it in your face as an initiation.

Genjutsu

Name of Jutsu: The Burning Plains
          Description: The shinobi will gather chakra around their lips and begin to whistle a tune using the chakra to alter the pitch. Anyone who hears this high pitched whistling will see the user start to smoke and spark drawing them deeper into the genjutsu. When they have seen and heard the jutsu the opponent will see the user burst into a image of flame and the fire will quickly spread around them making everything around look as if it is on fire. All the opponent will be able to hear is the roar of flames and it would be difficult to see the user do to the fact hat they are shrouded in fire. The opponent will feel excruciating pain if they come into contact with the fire.

Kasumi Juusha no Jutsu (Mist Servant Technique)
          Description: Kasumi Juusha no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that creates false attackers to delay and confuse the enemy. Though these servants are not real, the actual ninja is able to remain hidden and throw kunai and shuriken matching the movements of the servants. This makes it appear the false servants are capable of attacking. When the enemy attempts to attack the servant, they will merely disrupt the servants illusion body but not destroy it.

Kokohi Arazu no Jutsu (False Place Technique)
          Description: Kokohi no Jutsu is a simple Genjutsu technique which changes the appearance of a nearby object.

Magen: Narakumi no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique)
          Description: Narakumi no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that causes its target to see a horrifying vision of their greatest fears. The ninja will use the serpent hand seal to cause a circle of leaves to spin and envelop the target and then fall away. Once cast the world will appear normal to the target until they see the illusion.

Bunshin No Jutsu (Clone Technique)
          Description: A jutsu that creates an illusionary clone of the user, in numbers of one or more. The clone disappears after being struck with an attack, and can deal no damage. This jutsu is one of the basics, and required to pass the shinobi academy.

Fukushi no Jutsu (Double Vision Technique)
          Description: This is a simple genjutsu that causes the opponent to see doubles of everything.

Ikamono Chishio (Fake blood)
          Description: This genjutsu can create fake blood and wounds on the user’s body to fool the enemy that he/she is wounded. The illusion is only visual; it cannot trick the sense of smell.

Suiganmourou no Jutsu (Drunken Sight Technique)
          Description: A basic technique that makes the opponent see the world around him in a blur, as if drunk.

Bouzenjishitsu no Jutsu (Stupification Technique)
          Description: The user locks eyes with the target and forces a hand seal. For as long as the two can keep looking at each other without being distracted or obstructed, both cannot move. When the user blinks, it's also over.

Name of Jutsu: Reisei Waru no Jutsu (Sanity Shatter)
          Description: This is a fearful mind affecting jutsu. It has the potential to literally shatter a person's hold on sanity. It works by using betrayal, and as such, can only be sued by someone who has felt strong emotiions of being betrayed, be it from being severly hurt by a friend, or seeing the friend betray their viilage and dreams. The jutsu draws those feelings of betrayal and projects them into the target's mind, creating images appropriate to the victim. This could manifest in a seeing a loved one die, or being attacked and killed by close friends. This jutsu take one turn to create, and another to utilize, giving the target ample time to get away. Victims of this jutsu that somehow retain their hold on sanity will become distrustful of all around them, as the jutsu creates a lingering sense of paranoia in the victim's mind. This can be cured by intense care, or by a deep trust that is reaffirmed. If the victim falls in true love, the jutsu is erased permanently. Also, this jutsu cannot be used on one person more than once. If the jutsu fails the first time, the intended victim becomes immune to it from then on.

Kori Shinchuu no Jutsu (Sly Mind Affect Technique)
          Description: Kori Shinchuu no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique which causes the target to travel around in circles. If the ninja is unable to detect the illusion very quickly, they can become exhausted mentally and physically when they are unable to reach their desired target by traveling along the same path over and over.

Magen: Jubaku Satsu (Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death)
          Description: After forming the needed hand seals, the user will disappear and approach their target. Once near the target, a tree will grow at their feet and its branches will bind them so they can no longer move. Once the illusion makes them believe they are captured, the user will appear from the tree itself and stab said target with a kunai.

Magen: Niju Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Double False Surroundings Technique)
          Description: This jutsu places another illusion on top of a previous illusion created by the user. If and when the target dispels the first illusion, they will not realize that a second is in place. The second surrounding can be controlled by moving chakra in your hands.

Tenjou Gyakumodori (Heaven and Earth Reversal)
          Description: This simple genjutsu is one that is used for testing the skill, logic and handling pressure abilities of many academy students and genin. When applied on an opponent or a test subject, they will feel as if they are upside down with their feet still on the ground but feeling as if the direction of “down” is the direction of the sky. This genjutsu puts much stress on the mind of an opponent, since there is a strong feeling (mainly because the user has suggested it into the opponent’s mind) that if heshe would move one of their legs, heshe will “fall” into the sky. This genjutsu is superb at testing which genin or academy student has the bravery of taking a calculated risk, and is most used by academy teachers, rather than in combat.
          There is a very easy way to defeat this genjutsu, hence its simplicity and the common use of it as a test: you only have to move one of your legs and the directions of up and down automatically right themselves.

Atama Kusari No Jutsu (Chained Mind Technique)
          Description: This technique uses intricate hand movements and subtle chakra waves to render the target hypnotized and incapable of movement*. However, this effect will only last as long as the shinobi continues to perform the technique and the target can see the shinobi's hands. In other words, while performing this jutsu, you are helpless, but so is your target. (Similar to the Shadow Bind technique, but this genjutsu uses far less chakra). Ideally, this technique would be used as part of a team strategy.
          *If the target cannot see the shinobi's hands, the technique will not take hold.

Ikamono Chikara no Chakra (Fake Chakra Power)
          Description: Another genjutsu that is meant to scare the opponent into surrendering or retreating. The shinobi makes it look like a glowing and sparkling chakra aura surrounds him/her, so that he/she is extremely powerful and dangerous. The color of the chakra is up to the user but it is often red, black or purple in order to make it look more evil and powerful. The enemy can see the chakra as well as feel its enormous (but fake) strength and presence.

Suguni Ouda (Instant Strike)
          Description: For this technique the user must have eye contact with the target. A single hand seal is formed and the user vanishes with a loud bang. In an instant the user is standing in front of the target, a weapon (such as a kunai or katana) plunged into the opponent's body. The opponent feels a blast of pain and the shock of being stabbed, but then the illusion of the user vanishes, revealing it was merely genjutsu. This technique means to paralyze the target in temporary terror.

Ataeru Kanjoo No Jutsu (Inflict Emotion Technique)
          Description: This is a fairly high level genjutsu where the shinobi temporarily changes the emotions of the target to his/her liking. The emotions imparted can be anything from ecstasy, despair, overconfidence, grief, etc. One would be advised against using this technique on teammates, however. After the effect has passed, the victim remembers the one who used the technique, and almost always with hostility.

Nemuri (Sleep)
          Descripiton: A genjutsu technique where the ninja places their hand on their target's shoulder and forces them into a deep slumber. A useful technique when subterfuge is involved with a mission, but utterly useless in combat.

Nise Shookanjoo No Jutsu (False Summons Technique)
          Description: This crafty technique has the user mimic the hand gestures used to perform a summon; however, nothing is actually summoned except for an incredibly lifelike illusion shaped to the caster's will. Since the only thing being created is a chakra projection and not flesh, this genjutsu can be used by lower level shinobi who would normally not have the skills to perform an actual summon. The catch is that the shinobi's genjutsu skills will determine the size and detail of the chakra projection. (A genin might be able to create a false summons of a tracking dog, while a jounin could create a false summons of Gamabunta himself). The illusion is extraordinarily lifelike, in fact is indistinguishable from the real McCoy (of course, not to the Byakugan or Sharingan); its movements are controlled directly by the shinobi. If attacked, the chakra projection will stay there, but any decent ninja would figure out it's an illusion and simply ignore it then. The best use of this technique would be for intimidation or as a bluff ("that punk kid shouldn't be able to summon THAT! He must be a genius!").

Note: Making an illusion of higher level summoning can only be done by jounin-ranked genjutsu specialists. Anyone else is limited to medium-sized summons at best (Orochimaru's snakes at the Forest of Death, for example)

Koudo Tenjou Gyakumodori (Heaven and Earth Reversal, Advanced Version)
          Prerequisite: Tenjou Gyakumodori (Heaven and Earth Reversal)
          Description: This is the same genjutsu, but with a twist: When the subject of the jutsu eventually moves one of hisher feet, instead of directions returning to normal, heshe will start to “fall” towards the sky, while on the outside world they will simply become unconscious. The advanced version of the genjutsu isn’t used as a test as commonly as the simple version, mainly because at the wrong hands, the metaphorical fall may cause an actual coma, and at extreme and rare cases, death.

Kitsunetsuki (Spiritual Possession)
          Prerequisites: Ikamono Chikara no Chakra (Fake Chakra Power)
          Description: An upgrade of the Fake Chakra Power illusionary technique. The chakra aura becomes bigger and more intensified. The user’s body starts to change into something evil, like a demon. The form is up to the user. He/she can grow longer sharper fingernails and teeth, change hair and eye and skin color, grow horns from anywhere on the body.

Name of Jutsu: Shura Tokurei no Jutsu (Fighting Urge Technique) Description: A very strange but useful genjutsu. The user yells out a taunt at their opponent, triggering the genjutsu. When the opponent hears the taunt, they immediately get angered and agitated, despite whatever personality they have. The genjutsu causes the target to want to fight, using up a jutsu every turn. The user generates a number between 1-5, to determine what jutsu rank the opponent will use on their next turn. (1=E; 2=D; 3=C; 4=B; 5=A/S). The opponent would be forced against their will to use a jutsu of the rank generated on their turn, but they may use another jutsu of their choice on the turn as well. The forced jutsu may not be a defensive or enhancing one, since the genjutsu causes an urge to attack in the target. The genjutsu affects the target's brain pattern, making them more aggressive, and so therefore can only be nulled or kaied through medical help. An added effect of the genjutsu is that every five posts that the user misses in a row, he/she gets angered even more, and will end up adding another genjutsu that is used every turn from that point on. ]

Kakkou's Genjutsu Interrogation Technique (Unnamed)
          Description: This genjutsu is used to break an opponent's will and forcing them to reveal information the user wants.

Kurenai's Flower Petal Dissolve (Unnamed)
          Description: If the user becomes trapped in a Genjutsu or wants to appear to be trapped they can disperse into a shower of flower petals. With this technique these petals will fly around and consume their target, dissolving their bodies away.

Kurenai's Flower Petal Escape (Unnamed)
          Description: If the user comes under attack, they can use this technique to cover their escape. After forming the needed hand seals, the user's body will disperse into a shower of flower petals. These petals will confuse and distract their opponent while they escape or hide.

Nehan Shouja no Jutsu (Temple of Nirvana Technique)
          Description: Nehan Shouja no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that allows the caster to place a large body of people into a unconscious state. The target can avoid the spell by forming and using the dispel skill.

Magen: Jigoku Gouka no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Hell Fire Technique)
          Description: Magen: Jigoku Gouka no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that causes its target to see a vision of fire. After the user forms the needed hand seals, a huge ball of fire will descend from the sky to envelope his target. The victims of the genjutsu will believe they are being engulfed by a torrent of fire and flee their location for safety.

Kokuangyou no Jutsu (Journey into Black Darkness Technique)
          Description: Kokuangyou no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique which causes the ninja's opponent to be enveloped in total darkness. While in the black void, the ninja will be unable to see any incoming attack or threat.

Genmu no Henshuubyou (Visions of Paranoia)
          Description: This is an area effect that once the victim(s) have entered the area, for four posts they start to think that there are things watching them. The area effect makes it looks like there are shinobi in the trees or hiding. When seen through the corner of the eye they are there, yet upon moving the head to pinpoint the spies they seem to vanish. The technique stays even in a combat situation, and can be lethally distracting for the enemy.

Naisenranki no Jutsu (Internal Spawn Technique)
          Description: Once that target is caught in the genjutsu (by seeing the user perform sealing) they begin to feel something moving inside of them. In a few moments slimy, blood covered tentacles come out of every orifice (mouth, nose, ears, eyes anything else in your imagination, wounds) in their body. It tastes like blood and many other bodily fluids (and makes strange squelching sounds). One of the effects is causing a gagging reflex. This gives the feeling of a helpless sort of weakening on the body.

Nehan Shouja No Jutsu (Salvation Temple Technique)
          Description: A high level illusion skill which is capable of putting a large crowd of people into a deep sleep, using imaginary feathers and chakra.
          Note: Lasts for 4 posts

Enmaku no Jutsu (Smokescreen Technique)
          Description: Forming the hands into a seal, the user fills up the area with an illusionary smokescreen, impossible to penetrate with the eyes or ears. Only the user is not affected, and can use this as a perfect escape plan, or even an attacking strategy. However, the smoke cannot be felt or smelled, which may cause the enemy to realize it is an illusionary smokescreen.

Kouchi no Jutsu (Slow Down Skill)
          Prerequisites: Tenjou Gyakumodori (Heaven and Earth Reversal)
          Description: After performing the necessary hand seals the user may attack. However, to the victim it takes five seconds longer for the user to even do the attack. Essentially, the user has a five second delay advantage over the victim. As soon as the victim and the user make bodily contact this jutsu is dispelled.

Gensou no Udai (World of Illusion)
          Description: A technique that is meant to find out vital information from people without using physical torture, mostly on prisoners and captives. It cannot be used during battle. The victim is put into a hypnotized half-sleep like state where he/she is balancing between being conscious and unconscious. While hypnotized, a person’s inhibition is greatly lowered, and they are much more likely to comply with the hypnotist’s demands. Some victims are able to resist the technique. It can take just a few minutes or several hours but sooner or later they will break, and tell their enemies anything they need to know. Only the user can communicate with the victim. The victim cannot see or hear any other enemies or allies. Once brought back, a victim does not remember anything what happened while he/she was under the influence of the genjutsu.

Gotai Habamu no Jutsu (Body Stop Technique)
          Prerequisite: Suguni Ouda (Instant Strike)
          Description: The first primitive version of Leaf’s Kishibari no Jutsu. After forming the proper seals, the user seems to swirl and vanish into thin air. Instead of using a tree to trap the victim, it seems as though the user has appeared behind the enemy like a solid ghost, gripping the back of his neck with one arm. The victim feels a sense of paralysis settle over his body, and the user is free to do to his captive what he wants. The technique lasts two posts: in the first, the user disappears (and the victim can still move), in the second the user re-appears and paralysis takes hold, but it wears off after that one post of being unable to move.
          Base Duration: 2 posts

Hyoukai Nikutai no Jutsu (Melting Flesh Skill)
          Description: Upon watching the user form the necessary hand seals, the victim will see many chains suddenly surround and bind him to the ground, upright. Slowly, he will feel the flesh on his bones melt and drip to the floor, all over, on his limbs and torso and face. There is a great deal of illusionary pain involved, of course… Even after the effects are over, the victim feels compelled to pat himself, just to make sure he isn’t really melting.

Chishio Kayumi no Jutsu (Blood Itch Technique)
          Prerequisite: Naisenranki no Jutsu (Internal Spawn)
          Description: This requires eye contact with the enemy. Immediately after, the victim feels an incredible itching all over his body, and invariably, he will begin to scratch. Yet, the scratching both alleviates and heightens the itching sensation. The victim scratches harder, reddening his skin, and then harder still, eventually tearing some of his clothing and right into his own flesh. Still, the itching doesn’t stop—it seems to be taunting him right from his very core. The technique ends by itself after three posts; by then the victim will have scratched himself into quite the quivering, bloody mess. More than one shinobi to fall under this genjutsu has clawed himself right down to the bone.
          Base Duration: 1 Post

Tataki Nouzui (Mince Meat Brain)
          Description: This requires the user to make physical contact with the head region of the intended victim, even if it is just a tap on the back of the head. After, the enemy will feel the urge to sneeze, and will do so… but wait! What is that on his hands and the ground?

To the victim, he will see a tiny puddle of slimy, slightly translucent fluid with little bits of pale-pink, squishy meat, and he realizes to his horror that he’s just sneezed out a bit of his brain. Shocked, the genjutsu induces the victim to sneeze yet again, expelling more of his brain through his nose and mouth. The more panicked he becomes, the more he sneezes. Though there is little pain involved, being exposed to this genjutsu for too long may reduce the victim to an incoherent babbling mess, so convinced is he that he’s sneezed half his brains out. Proper counseling might help, if such is the case.

Jissei Muma no Jutsu (True Nightmare Technique)
          Prerequisite: Nemuri (Sleep)
          Description: This technique requires physical contact with the victim before it can take hold, and even then, it will only show itself after the victim has fallen asleep, whether by force of jutsu or naturally. In this nightmare, he dreams of being attacked and shredded by wild beasts, monsters, demons, perhaps all three, and amazingly, he can feel the pain from his injuries but will not wake up. The screams from this sleeping torture are chilling to hear. After waking up, he may be afraid to sleep for several weeks.

Seibai no Shinigami (Death God’s Judgement)
          Special: Admin approval
          Description: A technique that can literally scare an opponent to death. First everything becomes black around the victim and he/she can only see his/her own body. Suddenly a large spirit emerges in front of him/her… the Death God himself! The sight of the God of Death paralyzes most victims in fear. The Death God moves his clawed arm into the chest of the victim without causing any physical wounds and starts to slowly pull out the victim’s soul. The victim does not feel any physical pain, but still screams as the very essence of life leaves him/her and then has to watch as the Death God devours the soul. The technique can leave psychological damage on the victim and can only be restored by a skilled jounin healer. However, if the technique is used on an opponent of two ranks below the jutsu -- or even further below that -- if not Kai'd out by another before the effect takes place, the jutsu will cause a heart attack... and they will die.

Genjutsu Gaishō Fukkyū (Genjutsu Trauma Recovery)
          Description: A Genjutsu that recovers a broken mind. The user venture into the person's mind and fix, or cure the person's genjutsu trauma. This jutsu can be used in both medical classes and genjutsu classes. The person can recover anyone from any genjutsu they were hit and feel like nothing has happen to them. It is a powerful genjutsu, but the drawback of it is that the user can't preform the jutsu on him or herself. It is perfect for recovery and to fix any that was broken by genjutsu.

Shikumi no Jutsu (Death Foreseeing Technique)
          Description: This jutsu is much like the Temporary Paralysis Technique, but paralyzes the foe by showing them a vision of their own gruesome death. In addition to the paralysis, the enemy is overwhelmed with fear, and will no doubt suffer severe mental stress.

The Samara

Complete

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

izeromus

Married Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:59 pm

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
XXXXXXXXXX;lXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Name: Akira Senju
Nickname:

Ethnicity: Japanese
Height: 1.85 m
Weight: 85 kg
Personality: Headstrong / Peaceful / Kind

Sexuality: Straight
Family: None he knows

Theme Song: Jungle
Nindo: "The measure of man is what he does with power"
Background Info: Akira has never met his parents, he had always lived in the streets, at a very young age Akira lived in front of a Ramen shop in the village since the owner would give him the left overs so he would not die of hunger, the hunger was not the only problem he faced living in the streets, he had to face the cold nights and the thugs that would come after him for stealing things, that was how Akira grew up taking care of himself. The worst years of his life came when he was 7 when some thugs stole and broke the Ramen shop that he lived near so the owner had to close down, Akira now had no help so he had to steal food to feed himself and that made him get into more and more trouble, living that way Akira became very closed off from other people making him become cold towards others.

Akira grew older fighting others so he found pleasure in hurting others just like they had hurt him, so he got into even more fights, he had gotten into so many fights that the thugs around the area that he lived in never done anything bad again, and Akira felt good about that some sort of justice, now a peaceful place to live in again, the Ramen Shop re-opened thanks to Akira so he started working there, taking care of the shop since the owner was quite old now but Akira knew that was not his place to be it was too calm and quiet for him so he ran away only leaving a note behind with the words written. "I will always be watching over you gramps"

Akira had went to train to become a Ninja since he found pleasure in combat he knew that he should make his passion into something that would help peace come true, Akira now training to become a Ninja at the age of 10 he trained and fought countless other students until the day came that he became a Genin he was 12 when he had accomplished his goal so now he would only grow stronger to make his goal come true even if it costs breaking a few bones of his enemies or of himself. Akira now lives in a house he pays with the missions he does for his Village.

Strength: Ranged fights
Weakness: Taijutsu
    ↬ Fears
Death & Losing the few people he cares about.
Village: Kirigakure
Class: Ninjutsu [Speed: 7(+2/-2)/ Strength: 7(+2/-2)]
Bloodline: Terumi / Mokuton (Genjutsu)
Clan

Demon: None

Chakra Points: 525

Missions Complete:
    S -
    A -
    B -
    C -
    D -
    E -

Opponents Defeated: 0
Battle Theme: Warrior Concerto

Quote:
        SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO

Jutsu List:

Ninjutsu
Mokuton
Everything up to SS Rank

Fire
Everything up to SS Rank

Earth
Everything up to SS Rank

Water
Everything up to SS Rank

Youton
Everything up to SS Rank

Taijutsu
Everything he can up to SS Rank

The 8 Celestial Gates
Mastered

Genjutsu

a c a d e m y

g e n i n

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n
• Magen: Jigoku Gouka no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Hell Fire Technique)
Description: Magen: Jigoku Gouka no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that causes its target to see a vision of fire. After the user forms the needed hand seals, a huge ball of fire will descend from the sky to envelope his target. The victims of the genjutsu will believe they are being engulfed by a torrent of fire and flee their location for safety.

• Kouchi no Jutsu (Slow Down Skill)
Prerequisites: Tenjou Gyakumodori (Heaven and Earth Reversal)
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals the user may attack. However, to the victim it takes five seconds longer for the user to even do the attack. Essentially, the user has a five second delay advantage over the victim. As soon as the victim and the user make bodily contact this jutsu is dispelled.

• Gensou no Udai (World of Illusion)
Description: A technique that is meant to find out vital information from people without using physical torture, mostly on prisoners and captives. It cannot be used during battle. The victim is put into a hypnotized half-sleep like state where he/she is balancing between being conscious and unconscious. While hypnotized, a person’s inhibition is greatly lowered, and they are much more likely to comply with the hypnotist’s demands. Some victims are able to resist the technique. It can take just a few minutes or several hours but sooner or later they will break, and tell their enemies anything they need to know. Only the user can communicate with the victim. The victim cannot see or hear any other enemies or allies. Once brought back, a victim does not remember anything what happened while he/she was under the influence of the genjutsu.

• Gotai Habamu no Jutsu (Body Stop Technique)
Prerequisite: Suguni Ouda (Instant Strike)
Description: The first primitive version of Leaf’s Kishibari no Jutsu. After forming the proper seals, the user seems to swirl and vanish into thin air. Instead of using a tree to trap the victim, it seems as though the user has appeared behind the enemy like a solid ghost, gripping the back of his neck with one arm. The victim feels a sense of paralysis settle over his body, and the user is free to do to his captive what he wants. The technique lasts two posts: in the first, the user disappears (and the victim can still move), in the second the user re-appears and paralysis takes hold, but it wears off after that one post of being unable to move.
Base Duration: 2 posts

• Hyoukai Nikutai no Jutsu (Melting Flesh Skill)
Description: Upon watching the user form the necessary hand seals, the victim will see many chains suddenly surround and bind him to the ground, upright. Slowly, he will feel the flesh on his bones melt and drip to the floor, all over, on his limbs and torso and face. There is a great deal of illusionary pain involved, of course… Even after the effects are over, the victim feels compelled to pat himself, just to make sure he isn’t really melting.

• Kurenai's Flower Petal Dissolve (Unnamed)
Description: If the user becomes trapped in a Genjutsu or wants to appear to be trapped they can disperse into a shower of flower petals. With this technique these petals will fly around and consume their target, dissolving their bodies away.

• Kurenai's Flower Petal Escape (Unnamed)
Description: If the user comes under attack, they can use this technique to cover their escape. After forming the needed hand seals, the user's body will disperse into a shower of flower petals. These petals will confuse and distract their opponent while they escape or hide.

• Nehan Shouja no Jutsu (Temple of Nirvana Technique)
Description: Nehan Shouja no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that allows the caster to place a large body of people into a unconscious state. The target can avoid the spell by forming and using the dispel skill.

• Name of Jutsu: Shura Tokurei no Jutsu (Fighting Urge Technique) Description: A very strange but useful genjutsu. The user yells out a taunt at their opponent, triggering the genjutsu. When the opponent hears the taunt, they immediately get angered and agitated, despite whatever personality they have. The genjutsu causes the target to want to fight, using up a jutsu every turn. The user generates a number between 1-5, to determine what jutsu rank the opponent will use on their next turn. (1=E; 2=D; 3=C; 4=B; 5=A/S). The opponent would be forced against their will to use a jutsu of the rank generated on their turn, but they may use another jutsu of their choice on the turn as well. The forced jutsu may not be a defensive or enhancing one, since the genjutsu causes an urge to attack in the target. The genjutsu affects the target's brain pattern, making them more aggressive, and so therefore can only be nulled or kaied through medical help. An added effect of the genjutsu is that every five posts that the user misses in a row, he/she gets angered even more, and will end up adding another genjutsu that is used every turn from that point on. ]

• Nehan Shouja No Jutsu (Salvation Temple Technique)
Description: A high level illusion skill which is capable of putting a large crowd of people into a deep sleep, using imaginary feathers and chakra.
Note: Lasts for 4 posts

s a n n i n

Style:
    ↬ List

↬ It

↬ Here

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:05 pm
                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                  User Image
                  XXXXXXXXXX;lXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Name: Michael Draconiquis
                  Nickname:

Ethnicity: Irish
                  Height: 6'0
                  Weight: 132
                  Personality: Caring Protective Cautious

Sexuality: Heterosexual
                  Family: none that he knows of

Theme Song: Facade by Disturbed
                  Nindo: I will protect my Village
                  Background Info: Michael Draconiquis was born in the mountains by Iwagakure, but never ventured down from the mountains to the Village. He lost his parents at a young age to a mudslide, and still regrets to this day that he could not save him. After his parents died he traveled but avoided the main villages. During his travels he came across a small village near Konohagakure and learned many things about the village's economy and how it was run. Michael debated many times before coming to his final decision. He now calls Konohagakure his home as he needed to find a place to settle down, and begin his life as a ninja..

Other Info He is reluctant to let anyone but close friends know about his Demon

Strength: Ninjutsu, Strategy, Teamwork
                  Weakness: Taijutsu, No Common Sense, No streetsmarts
                    ↬ Fears
                  Heights, Spiders
                  Village: Konohagakure
                  Class: Ninjutsu
                  Bloodline: Jinton: Particle Release
                    ↬ Stage

Clan
                    ↬ Clan
                  n/a

Demon: The Seven Tailed Beast/Nabi/Choumei

Implants: Sharingan Mangekyo

Chakra Points: 495

Ryo: 8000

Missions Complete:
                    S -
                    A -
                    B -
                    C -
                    D - 1
                    E -

Opponents Defeated: TEXT TEXT TEXT
                  Battle Theme: LINK HERE

Quote:

Jutsu List:
                    ↬ Number learned
                    ↬ Number to be learned

Ninjutsu
                    Doton

All Doton
                  Wind Tunnel: Kaze Yokoana Rank: Chuunin/Jounin

Katon

All Katon
              Ashes to Ashes: Haigara Tama Haigara

Technique)
                Fuuton

Kaze Bunshin (Wind Clone)
              Kaze Bakuhatsu (Wind Explosion)
              Yadama Henshin Bakuha (Projectile Deflection Blast)
              Shinku (Vacuum)
              Fuuton: Kyoushu no Tosshin (Wind Release: Assassin’s Rush)
              Mugensajin Daitopa (Great Infinite Sandblast Breakthrough)
              Fuuton: Tatsumaki Wana (Wind Release: Tornado Trap)
              Daikamaitachi no Jutsu (Grand Slashing Wind Skill)
              Fuuton: Furyuu no Jutsu (Wind Release: Wind Dragon)

Universal
                Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Multiple Shadow Clone Technique)
                Bakuretsu Kage Bunshin No Jutsu (Exploding Shadow Clone Technique)
                Rasengan (Spiraling Sphere)
                Rasengan Nirentotsu(Twin Spiraling Sphere)
                Ōdama Rasengan(Great Ball Spiraling Sphere)
                Shogiyomi (Underworld Spears)
                Togeyomi (Underworld Spines)
                Ultra Rasengan(Ultra Spiraling Sphere)
                Tenkuu Hokou no Gyou (The Art of Walking on Air)
                Suimen Hokou no Gyou (The Art of Water Walking)
                Nan no Kaizō (Soft Physique Modification)
                Nin Shiki Kaado (Secret Information Cards)
                Kinobori no Jutsu (Tree Walking Technique)/Kabenobori no Jutsu (Wall Walking Technique)
                  Taijutsu

a c a d e m y
                g e n i n
                c h u u n i n
                j o u n i n
                s a n n i n
                Bloodline
                  Jinton

All Jinton

Other Info:

Demon

All Seven Tailed Jutsu

Quote:
                      Name of weapon: The Terra Former
                      Your Rank: Jounin
                      Who owns the weapon: Michael Draconiquis
                      Where it was found/Who made it: his father, Michael took it when his father passed
                      Users Class: Ninjutsu
                      The Range of the weapon: 2 feet
                      Weakness: Lightning causes it to break and it has to be repaired taking two days {in real life}
                      Description: It looks like a standard whip except with a picture of a dragon stamped on the grip. The grip is covered in pure leather with a wood as the base. The rest of the whip is leather covered in chakra. When the whip is cracked against the ground a small tremor is felt underneath, possible causing slight off balance possibly. This ability requires ten chakra points to even work. The whip has one weakness which is lightning. It does not have to be chakra based either natural lightning and that thing is broken. It is barely two feet long and is not very damaging.
                      Rp Sample: Blue

Style: (if you have a certain style of fighting, write it down here)
                      ↬ List
                    Elegance mastered stage 5
                      ↬ It

↬ Here

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:10 pm
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:14 pm
Z  

xxMomongaxx

Premium Combatant

Solarius flare

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:44 pm

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      XXXXXXXXXX;lXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture here

Name: Lucius Xerxes
                      Nickname: The Little Sapling (some people call him Luke)
                        ↬ Lucius was never tall for his age. However, the nickname was decided when his grandfather became known as the “Tree Sage”

Ethnicity: Kusagakuran
                      Height: 5’ 4”
                      Weight: 130 pounds
                      PERSONALITY : Smart, Introverted, Hateful

Sexuality: Straight
                      FAMILY : Grandfather: Vukan Jastrow

Theme Song: LINK HERE
                      Nindo: “I will continuously seek knowledge until I become a ruler.”
                      Background Info:
                      Other Info (regarding anything: Likes, Dislikes etc)

Strength: Lucius is a natural defender and support shinobi. The combination of his Senju bloodline and Uzumaki clan make him a natural support and defense shinobi. His jutsu revolve around defending himself while trapping the opposing shinobi. His medical jutsu has also become impress and he uses it to heal others as well as hurt opponents. A hidden strength that he has not found yet is his prowess against bijuu. Both his clan and bloodline have extremely strong anti-bijuu capabilities and he can seal them and weaken them very easily (well as easily as possible when facing a giant tailed demon charging at you). Additionally, he has a larger chakra pool than normal.
                      Weakness: His main weakness is that he is not proficient with attacking the enemy. Sealing is almost entirely defensive and mokuton is offensive at around jonin and up. This means that until he hits that level, Lucius will always struggle with attacking and killing an opponent. Instead he relies on just wearing them out. He is weak against taijutsu and genjutsu.
                        ↬ Fears
                      Lucius is scared to death of spiders, and alking to large crowds
                      Village: Kusagakure
                      Class: Sealing Master
                      Bloodline: Senju
                        ↬ Stage
                      Medical
                        ↬ IMPLANTS ? (delete if no)

Clan
                        ↬ Clan 1
                      Uzumaki

Demon: None

Chakra Points: 173

Missions COMPLETE :
                        S -
                        A -
                        B -
                        C -
                        D -
                        E -

Opponents Defeated: TEXT TEXT TEXT
                      Battle Theme: LINK HERE

[QUOTE ]SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO

Jutsu List:

Ninjutsu
                        Earth (Doton)

all
                        Water (suiton)

all
                        Medical

all
                        Sealing

All
                        Wood (Mokuton)

all
                        Universal

All
                        Weapon Styles

Three Dragons
                      Elegance

Other Info: (regarding important shinobi info)

Quote:
                        WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING

Style: (if you have a certain style of fighting, write it down here)
                        ↬ List

↬ It

↬ Here

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hot winds blew over the battlefield, everyone having been fighting through the day, an entire wave of shinobi felled, and then another crushed below the might of the Kech. A bead of sweat dropped from the Mizukage's head as she realized she couldn't allow anyone present to leave alive who wasn't on her side. She looked to Akura, giving him a nod, a signal to begin their combo. He would do one of two things, and she would set him up. Lookin at the group from around five blocks away, or about 500 feet, Kya would focus her chakra on the ground, her EMS active and causing metal to line her body in silver slits, increasing her speed for the duration of the fight. She would leap down and run forward extremely quickly, closing the distance a bit, crossing about 200 feet and converting a straight line of the ground at thirty feet ahead into metal. She would be far ahead of her two allies in seconds, seemingly taunting them by coming forth alone. She was going to give everyone present a show, teaching them once and for all a final lesson... the difference between her and them. Her body began to glow, a spectral cloak taking hold of her body. She would grunt as yellow eyes would form and muscles lined. In just a few seconds, the full body of a gargoyle would appear, smiling and giving a deep vocal grunt of his own. Yes... her Susano'o could independently speak. Are you ready Durand? she'd say. A guardian is always prepared! he would call out to them. He would rear his fists, glowing green and blue, and Kya herself would prepare by sending two of her metal wires into the ground, manipulating them to move towards the enemies without them noticing hopefully.

12/8 I think
570 chakra

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

xxMomongaxx

Premium Combatant

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:29 pm
User Image
                                                                                ]/color]

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ Zephץr Katsuyu ▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇ Chuunin Medic ▇▇▇▇▇ Kusagakure ▇▇▇▇▇ 350/350 Chakra ▇▇▇▇▇ Sp/Str [12/12] ▇▇▇▇▇ Katsuyu Medical Bloodline + Nensho Toreiru ▇▇▇▇▇ Theme ▇▇▇▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Zephyr smiled before something... particular happened. You see, Lordess Kya had created a Susanno. That was one hell of a feat. Rushing over to the short distance that Akira was from him, Zephyr simply chilled by him. Standing next to him, Zephyr would then wait on the case that he needed to come into play. As of right now there was nothing he could do directly but indirectly became a whole situation differently.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Jutsu/Abilities

Passives
                                                                                  -5 CP Cost - Medical Class
                                                                                  Because of their chakra control, Medical shinobi are highly resistant to the effects of Genjutsu
                                                                                  Untapped Power - Inactive
                                                                                  Acidic Skin - Active
                                                                                  Chakra Sensor/Feel - Active
                                                                                  Perception Increase - Active
                                                                                  Enhanced Regeneration - Active
                                                                                  Eyes of the Slug - Active
                                                                                  ☣ The Seki-Reigan have honed control of their speed over time, meaning their perception is relatively untouched even while they're moving beyond the limit. It also means they can halt themselves even at ridiculous speeds.

Jutsu Used

Quotes

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:42 pm
User Image
                                                                                ]/color]

XXXXXXX☲ ☳ ☴ ╰☆╮ ☲ ☳ ☴ ⋀kℐℜ⋀ Sℰ₦ℐ‿ ☲ ☳ ☴

☲ ☳ ☴ SS Ninjutsu ☲ ☳ ☴ Kirigakure ☲ ☳ ☴ 375/525 Chakra ☲ ☳ ☴ Sp/Str [7/7] ☲ ☳ ☴ Terumi + Senju ☲ ☳ ☴ Theme ☲ ☳ ☴

☲ ☳ ☴☲ ☳ ☴ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☲ ☳ ☴

Akira couldn't help but smile once Kya had used her Susanno so early in the fight, from what he could see it just meant that they were about to go all out and that meant that he could all so go all out. Akira would stay back with Zephyr and start doing a few hand seals, as he finished the certain seals he would place his hands on the ground, tree trunks would grow and shape themselves like three enormous humanoid creatures with a wooden dragons in their left arms. Akira would command all three of the wood avatars to head towards Kya and her Susanno, the avatars would stand next to the Susanno in the front line.

☲ ☳ ☴☲ ☳ ☴ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☲ ☳ ☴

Jutsu/Abilities

Passives

Jutsu Used
                                                                                  ஐ Mokuton: Mokujin no Jutsu [Wood Avatar Technique]
                                                                                  After forming the required hand seals, the user creates an enormous statue-like creature out of wood. This humanoid creature with a full body, and an oni-like face is usually created with a wooden dragon wrapped around its left arm, and is generally used in battle as an avatar. This creature is powerful enough to catch an uncompressed Tailed Beast Ball fired by the Nine-Tails. If the wood dragon is used as a weapon, it is the ultimate anti-bijuu weapon, with the long sword-like whip draining the tailed-beast's chakra upon all contact (and stunning them). It can go toe-to-toe with a Susano'o.

Quotes

Kleine of Faggotry

izeromus

Married Gekko

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

She could feel herself being consumed with natural energy, ready to go into sage mode at any given minute. While they stood there, she had her own Susanoo behind her; though it couldn't speak to her, it would make up for it within battle. Artemis glared at Kya, and at the notice of the three wood avatars she was quick to summon her own back up, and at the same time she released her perfect sage mode. King, whose body was almost took up the entire surroundings, stood behind her with Katsu and Kono on his large paws. They would all wait for the first attack- King could easily take the three wooden avatars with the help of Katsu, and the susanoo could square off with the other. By this time, her sharingan was just waiting, staring at them all. What would they do first?

Jutsu:
                                          ➥ 430/460 Chakra

Stats: ➜ 11 Speed, 11 Strength

Summons: ➢ 110/260 Natural Energy Stored
                                          240 CP. Speed: 11(+2/-2) / Strength: 9(+2/-2) - King
                                          100 CP. Speed: 5(+2/-2) / Strength: 4(+2/-2) - Katsu
                                          50 CP. Speed: 7(+2/-2) / Strength: 7(+2/-2) - Kono

Sharingan: ➭ Active

Passives: ➡

#FF9999
                                          User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:10 pm
    User Image

User Image

Sabur was the next to step into the arena, he walked along a few strands of silk like a tightrope act before standing still. He surveyed the area, his allies, and his opponents. He could tell that he was definitely dealing with the best of the best and that if he wanted to survive this fight and many more to come after. He would need to unleash hell upon all three of his opponents from the very beginning and not pull any form of punches, all out. He formed two handseals and cast his techniques. Kya, Zephyr, and Akira would all immediately see nothing but absolute darkness all around them, no light, no shinobi, no wooden avatars, no susanoo. Nothing but darkness for what seemed to be miles, their dojutsu were ineffective in this dark void, not even the saving grace of ocular dojutsu could provide them with anything. In fact, their dojutsu were shut down at that point from the everlasting darkness. What happened next would be something short of either a miracle or an omen of what was to come. Upon being blind, Sabur would utter these words with gusto to his enemies,

"Kya, your susanoo is deactivated my dear and it shall never rise again, those pesky eyes prove troublesome. Akira, your wood has become rather problematic but no longer, Mokuton no longer exists. Zephyr, you cannot heal anymore, your medical techniques are obsolete and thus ineffective."

Like speaking from the word of a benevolent ruler. It would come almost like law, and become absolute truth.

Kokuangyou no Jutsu (Journey into Black Darkness Technique) -Jounin (X3)
                                                                      Description: Kokuangyou no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique which causes the ninja's opponent to be enveloped in total darkness. While in the black void, the ninja will be unable to see any incoming attack or threat.

Reality and Wonder - S (X3)
                                                                      Active; Auto-Cast. Another extremely powerful genjutsu.

Reality altering is something that genjutsu users are renowned for. This technique is - you might as well consider it - the ultimate manifestation of that. While still an illusion, you change the world to - almost - however you desire, sending attacks and imagining enemies at the reality. You can flip the world around, change the field, make yourself appear differently, and during this time, you can also phase in and out of your reality according to the enemy. This lasts for five posts.

Commands in this reality are taken seriously. In fact, they're what shape the world. Say, "no more trees," and they all disappear. Say "your summon has died," and the enemy will think it dead. It won't actually be dead.
                                                                      A complete ********, to be sure.

You see your reality for the first instant that you change it or whenever you wish to see it; but usually, you see things the way they really are. This technique fools dojutsu.

[275 Points Remain]

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
    • Brandisher 100
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Swap Meet 100
    Shinobi Fighting Arena [OPEN]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers