Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Romantic Dating Here
24 F looking for her love (Updated!) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lain Julett

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:46 pm
This has been edited!
So um, hi!
Not sure what to write...um, I'm bisexual, looking for a special someone to spend my time with.
I have moved to Huntington Beach California! I need people to talk to and that someone special to keep me company while I figure out how to live here.
Um, I love stuff. Rainbows make me spaz like a child.
Ask me stuff? Or PM me

Let me hug you.

I LIKE PASTA.
That last part was new. But I do. And breads. How am I not fat?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:59 pm
I hope there's still people alive on here emotion_kirakira  

Lain Julett

Beloved Lunatic

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:19 am
Lain Julett
So um, hi!
Not sure what to write...um, I'm bisexual, looking for a special someone to spend my time with.
I'm moving to Long beach California in a few weeks, don't know anyone down there and could use a lot of love and support. Not to mention I'm going to have a LOT of free time for the next few months.
Ask me stuff?

Let me hug you.

Hi. I'm Zach. I don't live in Long Beach, but I lived in Riverside, CA for 13 years and am currently living in the Fresno area.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:51 am
Cyrus Darke
Lain Julett
So um, hi!
I'm moving to Long beach California in a few weeks, don't know anyone down there and could use a lot of love and support. Not to mention I'm going to have a LOT of free time for the next few months.
Ask me stuff?

Let me hug you.

Hi. I'm Zach. I don't live in Long Beach, but I lived in Riverside, CA for 13 years and am currently living in the Fresno area.

Hi friend whee
Not sure where that's at to be honest...I live in Oregon currently (like, close to portland but more oregon city)
Family decided on a change of scenery and I'm all for it.  

Lain Julett

Beloved Lunatic

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:14 pm
Lain Julett
Cyrus Darke
Lain Julett
So um, hi!
Ask me stuff?

Let me hug you.

Hi friend whee
Not sure where that's at to be honest...I live in Oregon currently (like, close to portland but more oregon city)

Well, Riverside is about an hour or so inland from Long Beach and Fresno is like right smack dab in the middle of California.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:48 pm
Cyrus Darke
Lain Julett
Cyrus Darke
Lain Julett
So um, hi!
Ask me stuff?

Let me hug you.

Hi friend whee

Well, Riverside is about an hour or so inland from Long Beach and Fresno is like right smack dab in the middle of California.

Ooooooh
Mkay
I've been in Oregon all my life so I don't know much outside of that. sweatdrop
Anywho, what do you do for a living or for fun?  

Lain Julett

Beloved Lunatic

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:01 pm
Lain Julett
Cyrus Darke
Lain Julett
Cyrus Darke
Lain Julett
So um, hi!
Ask me stuff?

Let me hug you.

Hi friend whee

Ooooooh
Mkay
I've been in Oregon all my life so I don't know much outside of that. sweatdrop
Anywho, what do you do for a living or for fun?

Well, I can't work, despite how much I wish I could, and I can't go to school. So, I spend most of my time being bored out of my skull. XP I mostly play video games, watch TV, do rp's on here, and trying to find a significant other, which I have been unsuccessful at throughout my entire life. Sometimes, I go for walks around the neighborhood so I can try and lose weight so I can try and prepare myself for my dream career. And every now and then, I work on song lyrics.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:38 pm
ninja  

Lain Julett

Beloved Lunatic

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 9:11 pm
Lain Julett
This has been edited!
So um, hi!
I have moved to Huntington Beach California! I need people to talk to and that someone special to keep me company while I figure out how to live here.
Ask me stuff? Or PM me

Let me hug you.

I LIKE PASTA.

Hi.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 5:50 pm
ello. i totally cheated and profile stalked, btw. buuuuut seeing the stuff you like, i LOVE silent hill. well. the first 4. me and my friend run a horror game panel at a local con where we argue about that franchise for like half of it XD  

NickNarwhal

Divine Paladin

8,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100

Lain Julett

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 8:26 am
NickNarwhal
ello. i totally cheated and profile stalked, btw. buuuuut seeing the stuff you like, i LOVE silent hill. well. the first 4. me and my friend run a horror game panel at a local con where we argue about that franchise for like half of it XD

haha, cool XD
cheater..  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 9:25 am
eh, stuff on here's not always enough to go on. and that's kinda the point of profiles. sorry. X3  

NickNarwhal

Divine Paladin

8,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100

Lain Julett

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 10:48 am
NickNarwhal
eh, stuff on here's not always enough to go on. and that's kinda the point of profiles. sorry. X3

says the person with a blocked profile rolleyes lol
but yeah, that IS the point of profiles here, I was kidding  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 1:25 pm
i didnt even know it was still blocked ill probably unblock it when i get home from work, but its kinda a disjointed mess. XD i never use it. so whats your favorite silent hill?  

NickNarwhal

Divine Paladin

8,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100

ToyButtToyButt

Astounding Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 7:47 pm
Lain Julett
This has been edited!
So um, hi!
Ask me stuff? Or PM me

Let me hug you.

I LIKE PASTA.

♦ ♣
♣ ♦

Check my profile, if it doesn't scare you away. shoot me a PM darlin :p

Romantic Dating Here

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out