Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Lovette Family Flat Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:03 pm
xxx× × ×xxxL O V E T T ExxF A M I L YxxF L A Txxx× × ×xxx

User Image

Located in London, England

User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:05 pm
xxxx× × ×xxxxRESIDENTSxxxx× × ×xxxx

xxxJEREMY LOVETTExxx
Homeowner
Husband of Gypsy
Father of Malcolm, Jack and Nicodemus

xxxGYPSY AISHE LOVETTExxx
Homeowner
Wife of Jeremy
Mother of Mal, Jack and Nicodemus

xxxMAL LOVETTExxx
Daughter of Jeremy and Gypsy
Sister of Jack and Nicodemus

xxxNICODEMUS GAVINO LOVETTExxx
Son of Jeremy and Gypsy
Brother of Mal and Jack

xxxJACK HARKNESS LOVETTExxx
Son of Jeremy and Gypsy
Brother of Mal and Nicodemus

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:07 pm
xxx× × ×xF A M I L YxxxH O M ExxxI N F O R M A T I O Nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxT H ExxxH O M Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              × Connected to the Floo Network: Floo Address is 'Lovette Flat'
              × The interior of the home has been magically expanded to allow create rooms for the two boys
              × Originally rented, Jer and Gypsy eventually made the decision to 'negotiate' with their landlord to purchase the flat

xxxT H ExxxP E T Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              × Gypsy has a two-toed sloth named Sir Arthur Slothington, or Art
              × Malcolm has a fluffy white cat named Serenity
              × Jack has a dachshund named Dalek
              × The family has a Great Grey Owl named Pablo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:56 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ♥ jєrєmч lσng ♥
                                                          Looking Rebellious at her Flat with Jer
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Anxious
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Hopefully this doesn't go too horribly. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

í h α t є thє w σ r l d tσdαч ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          чσu'rє sσ g σ σ d tσ mє, í k n σ w thαt í cαn't chαngє ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx
                                                          T r i e d to tell you but you l o o k a t m e ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          líkє mαчвє í'm αn α n g є l undєrnєαth, ínnσcєnt αnd s w є є t ஒ ஒ ஒxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceGypsy fell back onto her new bed, staring up at the ceiling, partially exhausted and partially in awe. Everything was moved in. Her furniture (which had cost her a fair bit from her parent's savings, but she figure the whole point of the money was to support her, right?), her clothes, her paints... Enough of her brother's stuff that he could sort of be said to live here, although it was probably less living and more visiting for the Summer. But, whatever, the point was, she had her own place. She was supporting herself and her brother, at least for the next two months, after which she'd be on her own. She'd been working through the process of moving in over the last week, and today, they'd finally gotten the new mattresses. She'd considered just bringing her old bed from her parent's house, but that would've required going back there. Plus, she'd been long past the mark for a new mattress, anyway. And it wasn't like she'd blown a bunch of money on it; she'd gotten the cheapest new mattress she could find, with very little care beyond that it be squishy. She liked her mattresses to be very. Squishy. Like sleeping on a marshmallow.

spaceShe raised herself up on her elbows to glance at Jer. Job acquired, flat moved into. All the major stuff was out of the way. Now she just had to... bleh. Maybe she should put this off. She didn't know if she had the energy to fight with him right now, and she was almost completely sure there was going to be a fight. But she'd already been putting it off for two bloody weeks. At first, it'd been that she wanted it healed up before he saw it, because she was sort of hoping that the sexy factor would keep him from getting too pissed at her for going behind his back to get the thing. Then it'd been that she was trying to get moved into the flat, and hadn't wanted to argue with him and risk him blowing her off and not helping her move. A little selfish, perhaps, but then, she was sort of a selfish person sometimes. The metamorphmagus bit her lip, tongue fiddling with the bar going through it, expression nervous. So, if she didn't quite have the energy for fighting with him, maybe he didn't have the energy for fighting with her? Maybe he'd just scowl and scold her a bit and that'd be the end of it... She could dream, right?

spaceGypsy stared at him, hard, trying to gauge his mood. He'd been pretty chill all day, if a little focused on the task at hand, which she appreciated, because really, it could've taken a lot longer if she'd had her way. Her way was sort of lazy, after all. "So, um, I need to show you something," she said finally, adjusting so that she was sitting up properly on the bed. The pink-haired girl considered her options, and figured that, if she was hoping he'd be too distracted to get really angry, she might as well go big. So, before she could chicken out, she'd pulled her shirt off, revealing the new ink... along with other things. Mentally, she patted herself on the back for her decision to forgo certain articles of clothing. At the time, it'd just been that she didn't feel like wearing a bra. Now... well, she figured it couldn't hurt, right?

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxஒ ஒ ஒ sσ t α k є m є αs í α m
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ thís mαч mєαn чσu'll hαvє tσ вє α s t r σ n g є r m α n
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ rєst α s s u r є d thαt whєn í stαrt tσ mαkє чσu n є r v σ u s
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ αnd í'm g σ í n g tσ є х t r є m є s, tσmσrrσw í wíll c h α n g є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ αnd t σ d α ч wσn't mєαn α t h í n g

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:35 pm
User Image
                                                      I feel the love
                                                      And I feel it burn
                                                      Down this river every turn
                                                      Hope is our four letter word
                                                      Make that money
                                                      Watch it burn

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

$ł⑂тн℮ґїη ∀ℓυмᾔḯ || $тяεℯ⊥ ♏αℊї¢їαη || Ṕґøʊⅾ ♏ʊḓ♭ℓø☺ⅾ

════════════════════════

Jer was pretty tired, considering he had helped move quite a bit of Gypsy's things to her new flat. And no matter how many times he shrunk something down to be better carried, he felt like it still was more than he thought possible. He flopped next to Gypsy, thinking he needed to take a nice, long shower to get the kinks out of his back. And probably ease sore muscles. That actually sounded heavenly right about now. Just like the bed. He could already tell the bed was easing his sore back, just because he wasn't sitting up or anything like that. Gypsy apparently had pretty good taste in beds. He didn't know from her old home, considering he never really visited.

However, all thought went out of his mind the moment Gypsy stated she needed to show him something and just lifted up her shirt. That caused the Cockney teen to sit up abruptly and stare. His first thought was that Gypsy wasn't wearing a bra, and the second one was him wondering if Gypsy had decided to make her skin look like she had a tattoo. A pretty good one, if he was any judge. However, he suddenly doubted it, considering that she had said she wanted to show him something, and seemed to be nervous. And suddenly he realized why she was nervous. He knew enough about tattoos to know that she would have had to take her shirt off for this one, and unless she went to a female artist, it was a guy.
                                                      "Ya go' yerself a tat? 'Oo did th' job? Anyone I know Gyp?"

════════════════════════
                                                      Thoughts: That's a real tatto, ain' i'?
                                                      Taken By: Gypsy Lovette
                                                      OOC:

[x]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Old but, I'm not that old
                                                      Young, but I'm not that bold
                                                      And I don't think the world is sold
                                                      I'm just doing what we're told
                                                      And I feel something so wrong by doing the right thing
                                                      I could lie, couldn't I, couldn't I?
                                                      Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:32 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ♥ jєrєmч lσng ♥
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Anxious
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spaceGypsy thought she had him for all of a second; the look on his face was pretty rewarding, if nothing else. But then his eyes focused on the tattoo now adorning her torso, and she found she was holding her breath. She expelled the air in a slow hiss at his question, expression growing sheepish. "Er, not exactly? I got it done in the shop. It was, uh, sort of a scheme? You know, come in, show off the sketch, get the tat, ask for a job?" she told him, biting her lip again. Part of her sort of hoped that he'd assume that either London or Seong had done the ink; they'd only seen one another in passing while she'd been moving in, but she'd already told Jer that both the shopowners were A. incredibly gay, and B. in committed relationships. It just happened to be her poor luck that the only single, non-gay guy in the whole bloody shop was the one to've been on the clock when she'd come in for her appointment.

spaceExcept, lying by omission was still a lie, and living above the parlor meant that Jer would probably end up seeing a lot of her coworker. Eventually, it was going to come out that Emmet had done the tattoo. Probably sooner rather than later, since the guy had a bit of a mouth and loved to try and get under her skin. She really didn't care overmuch if he annoyed her, but getting her into hot water with her boyfriend was going to lead to one or both of them being dead. Besides, Jer was one of two people left alive that she actively made a point to be wholly honest with and tell everything to. They were adults now, she needed to act like it. So, after a very long, very frustrated sigh, she finally confessed, "Emmet did it. He was the one working when I came in. But I had everything covered up! Or, well, I had the important bits covered up." Gypsy watched him warily, bracing herself for him to get angry. Jer, she had realized, was a jealous little snot sometimes. But it wasn't like she'd gotten to third base with Emmet! And it wasn't like he'd been the first guy to've seen her topless, Jer had been, and technically Emmet's view didn't even count, considering she'd been sporting bandage pasties at the time. But she had a feeling Jer wasn't going to feel the same way.

xxxxxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ αnd í'm g σ í n g tσ є х t r є m є s, tσmσrrσw í wíll c h α n g є

User Image

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:32 pm
User Image
                                                      I feel the love
                                                      And I feel it burn
                                                      Make that money
                                                      Watch it burn

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Jer blinked as Gypsy described it as being like a scheme, and the Cockney cocked an eyebrow. It wasn't like he was a stranger to schemes. He had done a fair share of his own back when he was younger. Much younger. He'd mostly stopped those back when he was adopted, and as of now hadn't pulled off a scheme in years. He hadn't needed to. Shockingly, he'd never been kicked out, or threatened to be kicked out for not behaving. His far had told him under no uncertain terms that some of his less-than-savoury habits would land him in Azkaban for a week, but that was the extent of it. Gypsy, he couldn't for the life of him imagine why she would try and con someone into hiring her. "So someone downstairs? An' ya jus' decided ta use a scheme ta ge' th' job? Ya know tha' ya really shouldn' try schemes unless ya know they're gonna work. Rule number one o' runnin' one. Second would be ta make sure tha' ya ge' a sucker fer th' scheme ta really work."

Jer would have continued until he heard her second part of the story. He blinked, and then narrowed his eyes. "Ya mean th' bleedin' gi' downstairs wit' th' terrible accen'? Makes me sound li' I'm posh or summa'? Tha' Emme'? Bleedin' bells, Gyp, wot did 'e do? 'E din' do anythin' tha' I should stab 'im fer later, did 'e?" Jer would have gone on, but he was still trying to think on this latest development. Then his eyes took in again that her shirt was off, and he frowned. "Please don' tell me tha' ya 'oped tha' I wouldn' think abou' stabbin' the smarmy b*****d cause ya took yer shir' off."

════════════════════════
                                                      Thoughts: That's a real tatto, ain' i'?
                                                      OOC:

[x]

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:06 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ♥ jєrєmч lσng ♥
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Anxious
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spaceGypsy barely resisted the urge to roll her eyes at Jer (she was trying to avoid a fight, after all). But, it just figured that he'd start trying to use street rat logic on her. She shook her head at him, torn between amused and exasperated with the guy. "Not a literal scheme, Jer. Just... I had a plan, okay? And it worked, so no sense lecturing on my lack of prep work," she said insistently. It wasn't like she'd been plotting a world takeover or something, sheesh. She'd been hoping to get a job. Besides, her work spoke for itself. "If I was trying something sneaky, I'd tell you, you divvy." She did roll her eyes this time, tone somewhat playful. So far, he didn't seem all that mad... maybe she was in the clear.

spaceOf course, she'd no sooner had that thought than he'd zeroed in on exactly what she'd been worried about. 'Bleeding git' was not the best sign. She didn't really see how Jer could have such a poor opinion of the guy already, but then again, Jer didn't trust anybody. Hell, he'd freaked out when he'd seen her with Michael, and Michael didn't exactly look like the sort of guy who provoked a violent response. The Ravenclaw fell back on the bed, letting out a faint huff. "He gave me a tattoo, Jer. Which is what I paid the man to do. If it'd done something stab-worthy, don't you think I'd have told you right then? And do you think I'd be working with the guy? I thought you had more faith in my intelligence than that." She frowned at this; seriously, where did he get off? Zero trust, she swore. The metamorphmagus grabbed a pillow and hit him with it, thinking that the Slytherin should count his lucky stars she was coming at him with that and not something hard, like, say, her bedside lamp. "I swear, Jer, normally the paranoia's fine, I mean, I get it, but what the hell makes you think I'm that damned stupid?"

spaceAt his next words, she was back up, resting on her elbows (and she would swear up and down that the arch of her back was happenstance). "Don't be ridiculous. I've known you since we were twelve. You were going to want to stab him regardless. I just wanted you mad at him and not me," she said, and then stuck her tongue out for good measure. The Ravenclaw paused, and batted her eyelashes at him. "I just wanted to ever-so-casually remind you that, barring the single instance where I got the ink, during which I again point out I kept myself properly censored, this view is for your eyes only," she added, leg reaching out so she could poke his chest with her toe. She smirked lightly; okay, so maybe it wasn't really fair to bank on his hormones overriding his jealous side, but hey, this had to be healthier than fighting with him, right?

User Image

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 5:18 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ♥ jєrєmч lσng ♥
                                                          Looking Underdressed at her Flat with Jer
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Too Many Things
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ❞

spaceGypsy didn't even bother to try walking home with Jer; the shop was right down the road from the restaurant, but quite frankly, she didn't care. The second they had gotten clear of the door, she'd grabbed him and taken him directly to her place, falling back on the bed as soon as they popped into existence in the bedroom. The Ravenclaw's heart was pounding, adrenaline running through her. She felt weirdly... exhilarated. She'd stood up to her grandfather before, but never like that. She'd never pointed her wand in his face before. And she'd legitimately been contemplating actually hexing the guy when Jer had stepped in. There was something weirdly empowering about having the freedom to stand there and say "I am an inch from hexing you" to that man and actually being able to mean it.

spaceRage placated somewhat by Jer's display, her hair returned to pink, but it was worth noting that it was several shades darker than usual... something Jer was likely to note. She stared at him, dual-colored eyes showing her inner conflict. "So, what exactly was that?" she asked finally, an odd expression on her face. On the one hand, the entire thing had been sort of hot. Jer getting all defensive and protective... She could definitely get used to that. She also liked how neatly he'd threatened Timothy, could appreciate his cunning (and the boy thought he hadn't been Slytherin material, HAH!). But, she had never in her life heard him sound like that. It'd been weird. She was actually legitimately uncomfortable with how... uppercrust, he'd sounded. She hadn't known that Jer was aware some of those consonants even existed in the English language, to be perfectly honest. And normally when he got angry, his accent got worse, not better. Though, she'd argue that it getting worse actually was better, and that whatever... whatever that had been, was creepy as hell. So where the hell had it come from?

spaceStill, all the creeped-out-ness in the world wasn't going to change the fact that, quite frankly, the entire thing had been pretty sexy. As long as when he answered her question, he was back to normal, she thought she could actually look back at the thing and laugh. She didn't want Jer replaced by a pod person. The metamorphmagus pursed her lips, sliding back on the bed to make room for him, assuming he'd follow. "Love you," she told him, thinking that, after that, after how he'd defended her (and her brother and cousins, which was obviously earning him major bonus points), that was actually something of an understatement. She was crazy about him. Briefly, she debated how horribly it'd go over with the guys downstairs if she were to tell them she was going to be unavailable for the next couple of days or so and barred them from the premises. And then locked Jer upstairs with her. That actually sounded brilliant, the mood she was in right now.

User Image

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 9:58 pm
User Image
                                                      I feel the love
                                                      And I feel it burn
                                                      Make that money
                                                      Watch it burn

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Jer was surprised when Gypsy practically dragged him outside, though he really shouldn't have been. The fact that he'd almost stormed from the building himself should have been more of a surprise. He never got that angry, not even with members of his own house. He also had taken note of the way his accent changed. It only ever changed when he was trying to speak clearly for someone, or when he had to get a point across to someone. To be angry enough that he dropped his own accent to one that was uppercrust, they must have gotten under his skin. He didn't like that. He shivered a bit, already reflecting and trying to calm himself down enough to speak without that godawful accent. He knew the Borsons spoke with their own accent, so he must have... Groaning, he remembered every single solitary sodding Slytherin he had ever run into, and wanted to smother himself with a pillow. He'd sounded like them. Bloody hell, he sounded like Skurge did when the git still attended Hogwarts. He'd literally used the one thing that he'd heard the most of when around his housemates, and that was condescendingly superior tone. He hated that tone, and yet he used it. He grabbed one of Gypsy's pillows and shoved it into his face for a bit, screaming into the pillow to relieve some of the near-fury he had.

He removed the pillow when he heard Gypsy say something, then groaned. Of course she had to notice the sudden shift in his accent. It was practically screaming from him.
                                                      "Apparently me 'ousemates rubbed off on me a bi' more than I would've liked, Gyp. I don' righ' know 'ow ta describe jus' wot 'appened, only tha' I don' wanna sound li' them again, ever. I bleedin' sounded li' ******** Skurge from firs' year. practically. Jus' shoo' me now. It'd be less painful." Despite his seeming frustrated tone at himself, he was calming down, and judging from Gypsy's tone in her hair, she was too.

He flopped down to the bed right beside her, not caring if he was proper or not for that. Hell, he'd just done the one proper thing he was allotted in his lifetime for any bigots, he could be forgiven for not following up with a sudden shift in the way he acted. He rather preferred to be the outrageous kid in a house full of the prim and proper. He stood out better that way. He looked over to Gypsy, scooting up the bed a bit to wrap an arm around her waist.
                                                      "Love ya too. Jus' don' tell me I 'ave ta mee' wit' th' 'arpies again. Pretty sure tha' my personal ethics migh' jus' disappear if I wos exposed ta tha' again." He sighed, curling around her and vaguely thinking he would love to just forget the night ever happened. He could only take so much hypocrisy. It was a surprise he didn't just stab Gypsy's grandfather when given the chance.

════════════════════════
                                                      Thoughts: Bleedin' bells...
                                                      OOC:

[x]

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 7:54 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ♥ jєrєmч lσng ♥
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Too Many Things
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spaceGypsy frowned, chewing the inside of her cheek as she watched Jer scream into the pillow. When he removed it to answer her question, the expression deepened, concern evident on her face. His explanation was sort of upsetting, not so much because of why he'd gone all proper on her grandparents, but more because he was so upset about it. She rolled onto her side and wiggled her way over closer to him, resting her head on his shoulder and laying an arm over him. "My Mum taught me how to do all the proper s**t. The walk, the talk, all of it. Said it was a weapon; that it makes them mad when you prove you're just as good as they are, but you choose not to act like it." The shoulder not against the bed shrugged, and she nuzzled his neck a little. "Skurge never sounded that good, though. It's not how you talk, Jer, it's the words you use. No matter what your accent is, you'll never sound like them." The arm over him slid off, hand resting next to his head as she lifted herself up to hover over him. She didn't like that he was getting himself so worked up over some consonants and vocab. She got it, she did, but that didn't mean she wanted to see him all upset over it. Even if it had creeped her out a bit.

spaceThe metamorphmagus smiled at him, leaning down to rub the tip of her nose against his, then kissed him. "I can't think of any reason you'd have to see them again. Though, if you did, I'd want it to be on our terms, at some horrible event they'll utterly hate but attend out of their idiotic sense of propriety. Maybe Gecko and Tanya's wedding, I dunno. That'll be funny, watching them struggle not to look down their noses at everyone present. I hope Chalmes tries to talk to them; might be worth bringing a camera to." Her purple eye brightened considerably at the prospect; there was no question in her mind that her little brother was marrying his girlfriend eventually, and if he bothered to invite their grandparents, it was sure to be hilarious. She pouted a bit. "Then again, pretty sure he's done with the lot of them; they probably won't get an invite. More's the pity," she snickered, nose crinkling. She kissed him again, then collapsed, head landing back on his shoulder and a leg sliding between his. One thing was certain, she was definitely happy to be home and with Jer and far, far away from her relatives, with the exception of Avian. She really hated that the kid was basically having to go incognito with the rest of their family; sort of sucked. Maybe she should sue for custody, she thought, almost laughing.

User Image

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:26 pm
User Image
                                                      I feel the love
                                                      And I feel it burn
                                                      Make that money
                                                      Watch it burn

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Jer nodded, listening to Gypsy's reassurances of himself. It wasn't like he was having a crisis per say, but more of a worry that his time in his own house possibly did more damage than he originally thought. He did get a chuckle over the fact that Gypsy thought he sounded better than Skurge, which wasn't hard. The guy had stuck his foot in his mouth when he first spoke up in Astronomy class eight years ago. Sighing, he still gave her a kiss to her forehead before he held her closer. "Eh, I prolly go' worked up abou' i' cause o' yer folks. I don' blame ya, bu' I really wish they 'adn't gone all inquisition on me an' you fer datin'. That's yer decision, no' theirs, and that's wot really bothered me abou' i'. Tha' wos my faul' fer lettin' them ge' ta me."

Jer stretched a bit, listening to her talk about the fact they probably would never see them again. He didn't mind that thought, but another one cropped into his head, since he'd done something that would probably bite him in the arse later. He'd actually managed to filch one of her grandmother's rings from her fingers. It was shockingly easy, which made the whole thing both hilarious and sad. Hilarious, because she was going on and on about bad influences and that he was probably the worst one, and sad because he probably was. He wasn't about to apologize for his years of theft while he was an orphan, because it fed him and his brother, but at the same time, it was sad because he still couldn't kick an ingrained habit. That, and he did it out of spite. Bloody woman wanted to make him out to be some kind of criminal. His hand found its way to his pocket, fingering the ring he placed there and considering Gypsy's words. "Well, there is a way tha' we can do i' on our terms. I jus' know tha' they'd insis' on goin' ter a weddin' fer you 'cause they'd be lookin' down their noses th' entire time an' clickin' their tongues an' makin' offhand comments abou' 'ow you coulda done way better than me. Though, I be' tha' me mor an' far would prolly take one look a' their faces and look down a' them, 'cause assumin' tha' the Borsons are anythin' bu' proper purebloods an' all is ridiculous. They jus' don' 'ave sticks shoved up their arses so far tha' they chew on th' bark." He Even he wasn't sure where he was going with that suggestion. It was certainly something that he hadn't thought of, though considering the ring in his pocket, he could only guess where he was getting the idea from.

════════════════════════
                                                      OOC:

[x]

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:42 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ♥ jєrєmч lσng ♥
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Too Many Things
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spaceGypsy smiled when he kissed her forehead, nuzzling his neck affectionately. She closed her eyes and snuggled up when he pulled her closer, thinking that if he wanted to close any more distance, certain articles of clothing were in the way. She was pretty sure there wasn't any actual space left at that point. "I don't blame you; they got me worked up, too. They always do. If not for Avian and Nike, I wouldn't have even bothered going. But I'm trying to make sure the two of them have some sort of positive influence in their lives... I'm sure you can tell they need it." She frowned against his neck. Honestly, she wished there was a way to hang out around the two youngest Lovettes more; they were positively indoctrinated. Avian not so much, he at least could see through the bullshit, but he was still a proper snob with the way he carried himself sometimes, and even if he didn't really judge people for being... out there, he still sometimes looked at them funny when they caught him off-guard. Nike, on the other hand... ugh, that girl needed help. She sighed, wondering how much trouble she'd get in if she just kidnapped the pair of them. Probably a lot. Probably not worth it.

spaceHer eyes shot open when Jer spoke next, brows knitting together. Wait, was he seriously suggesting...?! She pushed herself up again so that she was hovering over him, this time frowning. "Please tell me you're just being hypothetical. Please tell me you're not seriously suggesting we... what, get married? Just to piss off my idiot grandparents. Are you ruddy insane?" She fell back again, this time away from him, and grabbed a pillow, hitting him with it. "Jer, I love you and all, but that's mental. I mean, I love pissing the two of them off as much as the next person, probably more than the next person, but c'mon. Be serious. If we got married it'd be because we wanted to get married." As soon as she said it, she was fighting the urge to wince. There were so many ways he could take that wrong. Well, it wasn't like she'd say no if he did actually propose to her or anything, but this wasn't an actual proposal. No way was Gypsy about to legally bind herself to the guy just because it'd give her grandfather a heart attack. She'd meant what she'd said, if they wanted to get married, they would, and she wasn't going to do it for any reason other than that. Besides, she still wasn't entirely convinced he wasn't going to get sick of her s**t one day and be done with it all, and divorces were a lot messier than break ups.

spaceShe inhaled, realizing that, hey, that day might come, but she sure as hell didn't want it to be today, and tried to think of a way to not make that sound like she was insulting his intelligence, but, well, she kind of had. "Look. I mean. It's not like I wouldn't... if... if you wanted... But only if you wanted it because, you know. You love me or whatever. Not because you think it'd be funny to watch the two of them have to sit through a wedding and reception looking like a pair of constipated old twats." Gypsy flushed then, and threw her head back, sort of wanting to bury her face in the pillow she'd hit him with to cover up the pink in her cheeks. Ugh, she had not seriously just said that! It sounded so stupid and sappy and ******** needy! 'I'll marry you if you love me,' what the hell was that? What even made her think he would want to do that? It wasn't like either of them was overly concerned with tradition or any of that s**t. As far as she was concerned, it was just a big ******** party, right? They didn't need a wedding to have a party. She doubted if the subject ever even would have come up between the two of them if she hadn't put the thought in his head by mentioning her brother getting married. Well, except that she was pretty sure his mother had mentioned it, or would have eventually... But if they ever got married, it wouldn't be because of any of that, it would be because he woke up one day just crazy enough to think he wanted to put up with her forever. Or, well. She was pretty sure he already woke up that crazy, but, the marriage thing would be if he was ever so secure in that idea that he decided to make it legally binding. Which would probably be never, considering how much they fought. She sure as hell wouldn't tie herself down to... well, herself. Not in a million years.

User Image

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:45 pm
User Image
                                                      I feel the love
                                                      And I feel it burn
                                                      Make that money
                                                      Watch it burn

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Jer listened to Gypsy as she realized what he was suggesting, but he was bemused about the fact that she thought he was suggesting they get married right away. No, he wasn't that stupid. He actually had another idea in mind, one that would drive both grandparents up a wall and still allow them the choice to do it on their terms. He wasn't that eager to run into marriage just yet. "Gyp, I think ya misunderstood me. I ain' suggestin we ge' married, jus' somethin' tha' would prolly drive 'em ta drink. I wos thinkin' abou' tellin' 'em we're engaged as of tonigh', and waitin' ta see wot they 'ave ta say abou' i'. I think that'd be worth pretendin' ta be engaged."

Jer then gave her a serious look before he wrapped his arms around her again. He guessed he might have popped that on her a bit too soon, and he wasn't going to treat engagement or marriage like a joke. That was one thing his mor had managed to pound into his head, despite where he came from. She knew that all of the kids she adopted weren't from the best of situations, and tried to give them a better standard than they knew. Especially for someone like Jer, who had been dumped on the doorstep of the orphanage with not even a note with his older brother in tow. "Gyp, if I wos gonna propose ta ya, I'd do i' proper, an' mean i'. A' the righ' time too, no' jus' ta piss off yer folks. Fer all o' me flaws, that's th' one thing I don' wanna ******** up all ta hell an' back." He hugged her tightly before pulling away a bit to look into her eyes. He didn't have the whole emotions out for everyone to see like Gypsy did when she felt like it, but he did want her to know he would never do that to her.

════════════════════════
                                                      OOC:

[x]

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:44 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ♥ jєrєmч lσng ♥
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Too Many Things
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx

spaceGypsy had to wonder if she was the one who was insane when his reply split her emotions two ways. On the one hand, she was relieved, because seriously, that would have been mental. But... She brushed the thought away before it could even form. She was definitely mental, yeah. That was the only reason she'd be disappointed with his completely and perfectly reasonable answer. Especially considering she'd called him crazy for the alternative. Because it was crazy. She did manage an evil sort of smile, all teeth, both eyes purple now, thanks to her amusement at his suggestion. "Oh, we should do it all official. Have one of those fancy announcements printed and mail it to them. Get a photo done. It'd be hysterical," she said with a snort, biting her lip a second before cackling a bit. Drive them to drink, nothing, they'd probably have a heart attack. Both of them; maybe it'd finally do them in. Gypsy couldn't even feel guilty for that thought at this point; they were both truly horrible people, and the world'd be better off without them.

spaceHer expression grew thoughtful. "This'd have to be a pretty convincing scam, though. They're not stupid. I mean, they are, but they aren't. We would have to make it look real for however long we wanted to drag it out. Like, we'd have to let everyone think it was for real. No one who wouldn't go along with it, or might slip up and say the wrong thing, none of them could know." She pursed her lips thoughtfully, chewing the inside of her cheek. "I'd tell Jess the truth, I don't like to lie to her. But... I mean, Toby can't be trusted. What if he goes out and gets sloshed one night? Ronna, I dunno. Not sure if she'd tell Toby. Or if she'd call us idiots for the whole thing." The Ravenclaw was mentally compiling a list of the people they were close to, sorting them into two columns, people who could be told the truth, and people who couldn't. Echo, meh, she could trust him, sure, but what about Tanya? He'd definitely tell her. Not that Gypsy thought the girl would out them on purpose, but, she'd probably find the whole thing hilarious. There was no telling who she'd want to laugh over it with. "Dunno if you noticed, but the rumor mill is sort of insane. There can't be even the slightest chance they could hear from anybody that it's not legit." Honestly, on Jer's side... Kenny could be told, kid didn't talk to anyone, and besides, even if he did, he could keep a secret. Michael could be told, he was a muggle. Plus it'd probably save them a lecture.

spaceThe Slytherin's reassurance that he'd 'do it right' if he proposed made her heart flutter. Not that she really thought he'd ever do it, but, the fact that he was taking it so seriously was sort of... nice. So was the look in his eyes when he pulled back after hugging her; cripes, she'd thought she'd gotten the colors mostly under control. The purple not so much, but that was because she hadn't bothered with it, she liked it. It made her think of Jer when she saw the streak in her bangs, or that her eyes didn't match. And there was one other color she didn't think she was ever going to be able to get a handle on, mostly because the idea of focusing enough to control her eyes and hair under those circumstances was... ugh. No, she'd much rather focus on what was causing her to turn burgundy in the first place than trying to keep it from happening. But she just knew that if she looked in a mirror right now, her eyes would be that stupid, idiotic peach color. God, she hated that color. Even if Jer was the only one who ever brought it out. She squeezed her eyes shut, rolling so that she was on top of him and kissing him, trying to keep him from seeing it. She was probably too late, though. He would've noticed.

User Image

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Private Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash