Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Tiffany Adelwood's Cottage Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:46 pm
Home to Tiffany and Gertrude Adelwood, this little cottage has all they might need. It's a two-story house in the Scottish town of Altnaharra, and Tiff loves that it's in the rolling countryside of her home country. The house sits on a rather large plot of land, a large yard surrounding the noticeably red home.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The first floor has the living room, kitchen, office, guest bedroom, and the hidden door to Tiffany's potion lab. She makes sure the door to the lab is always closed and locked, lest company join them (or if she's on babysitting duty). The top floor has the master bedroom with bathroom attached, the main bathroom, and Gertie's bedroom. It also has access to the spooky attic, which just houses old holiday decorations and assorted whatnot.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:54 pm
Our Little Family

Tiffany Anne Adelwood
At Home // In The Lab // Out on the Town // At Cydney's Flat // Elsewhere

Gertrude Laura Adelwood
At Home // School // In Town // At Nan's House // Elsewhere

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:57 pm
We're just a small part of the MASSIVE Wakefield family.

The only pet in the house is Gertie's munchkin cat, Tibi, and she's only there when Gertie's home from school.

The Potions Lab is hidden behind a bookcase in the office, the key to which is hooked on Tiff's keychain for safekeeping.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

๐”„๐”ค๐”ข ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฝ โฅฝ ๐”“๐”ฌ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ฏ โฅผ ๐”‘๐”ข๐”ด ๐”๐”ฌ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ

Tiffany was having a perfect day. After nearly a month of work on perfecting her house, she was able to get her new daughter from the orphanage. She had borrowed a car from her Nan to collect the girl, still trying to figure out how she was going to tell Gertrude about magic. For now, she would just go along, then tell her after the poor dear got over the strangeness of her new life. When the woman got back to the house with her new baby, she opened the car door for her. "Welcome to your new houth, Gertie! Do you like it?" She gestured to the large yard, then started toward the door. "Come on, Mith Gertie! There is a lot to thow you!" She beamed, insanely proud of all the work she had done. All the walls had new coats of paint, there was a lovely tray of biscuits in the kitchen, and the room Gertrude would get was finished up nicely. Tiff was more than a bit eager, and it showed in her bright smile.

murruelecreuset

{OoC:}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:52 pm
User Image
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Newly Adopted Muggleborn

I go by Gertie...
Oh and I'm 4 years old...

Gertie was so happy when the day came for her to leave the orphanage and head to her new home. Saying goodbye to all her friends she left with her new mommy. When they pulled up to the house and Tiffany opened the car door Gertie's eyes went wide with excitement. When Tiffany asked her if she liked her new house the little girl jumped with excitement. It was so big! "I love it!" she beamed up at Tiffany. "Okay! Let's go Kitty!" Gertie said racing after Tiffany with her stuffed kitty in hand. 'There's more!' she thought with excitement. She sure was excited to see her new home. There was a lot to take in but she was more then up for the task.

Wearing: Finally Home!

With: My new mommy!

OOC: ---

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:46 am
User ImageUser Image

๐”„๐”ค๐”ข ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฝ โฅฝ ๐”“๐”ฌ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ฏ โฅผ ๐”‘๐”ข๐”ด ๐”๐”ฌ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ

Tiffany watched little Gertie's reaction to the house. She dug her house keys out of her purse, then smiled as the girl grabbed her kitty. "I hope Kitty likes birds! I have two!" She grinned, unlocking the front door. She stepped in, showcasing the living room area. "Welcome home, Gertie! I do hope you like it!" She heard the squawks of her birds in their large cage, then calmly led the girl to the kitchen, bathrooms, library, and the master bedroom, before stopping at one last door. "This one is your bedroom. I got a lot of toyth, clothes, and I decorated it. It is your room, though, tho we can always change it too!" She smiled happily as she pushed open the door and flicked on the light, letting the girl go and explore. It seemed nice, but would Gertrude like it? That was certainly the question.
murruelecreuset

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:54 pm
User Image
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Newly Adopted Muggleborn

I go by Gertie...

Gertieโ€™s face lit up at the mention of birds. She loved birds! Well she loved all things animal related. โ€œKitty loves birds!โ€ she said brightly. As she was led into the house Gertie looked this way and that all excited. There was a lot to see and the little four year old had no idea where to look first. Of course as soon as she saw Tiffanyโ€™s pet birds in their cage she rushed over to say hello. โ€œHello, birds!โ€ she said before her attention went to something else in the house.

When Gertie found out that she got a room all to herself her face lit up like a Christmas tree. Sheโ€™d never gotten her own room before. โ€œI get my own room!โ€ she exclaimed with excitement jump on the spot. When the door was pushed open and the light was turned on Gertie stood there in what seemed like shock before running into the room. โ€œKitty, we haves our own room with toys and every things! And you have friends!โ€ she told her stuffed pet as looked this way and that. All of this was hersโ€ฆ the toys, the clothes, everything in this room and she didnโ€™t think sheโ€™d ever have all that.

It took mere seconds for the small girl to turn and rush back to Tiffany before wrapping her arms around the womanโ€™s legs. โ€œThis is the bestest room ever!โ€ she said ever so happily. This was officially the best day in the little girlโ€™s mind.

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:50 am
User ImageUser Image

Tiffany let Gertrude wander around, making sure to watch carefully around the birds. Omar squawked lazily, and Meghera kept clinking at her little mirror, so no harm was done. As she showed the house, Gert seemed fascinated, but when told about her room, the girl was practically glowing with excitement. She looked a bit shocked when the room was opened to her, though she quickly ran about in the room. Gert came back to hug Tiff's legs, and the woman crouched down a bit to hug her daughter properly. "I am glad you like it! All of it is yours, too! And you have a bunch of books in the library, with lots of pictures! And maybe soon we can adopt a kitty too! Does that sound fun?" Maybe she could borrow Tucker for a while before actually getting a cat. Tuck was a lazy old thing, though. Oh well. Surely he could keep up with Gertie's hyper! He did survive several kids, after all! Tiff smiled at her daughter, so happy to be able to officially be a mommy, even if it wasn't by "normal" standards.

murruelecreuset

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:11 pm
User Image
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Newly Adopted Muggleborn

I go by Gertie...

Gertie smiled brightly completely over joyed by everything. She had a house, a yard, two pet birds, her own room, and her very own mommy. That was everything she could have asked for and then some. โ€œYes, Iโ€™ve always wanted a real kitty.โ€ Gertie cheered, a real live kitty cat sounded like the best idea ever to her. Now the real question was what would she do first? She had so much the possibilities were endless. Thatโ€™s when she remembered she saw biscuits in the kitchen. โ€œDid I see snacks in the kitchen?โ€ she asked curiously as if needing to know if she had imagined them. Who knew maybe she did?

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

Tiffany watched the girl's reaction, smiling along with her. When the redhead confirmed she would love a cat, Tiff nodded. "You'll like my Nan's kitty, then. Hith name is Tucker! He was around when I was your age!" She pet the girl's hair, then laughed a bit at her question. "You thure did! I made biscuits! They're chocolate chip, I hope you like them!" After standing, the woman led Gertie back to the kitchen, then put two cookies on a plate, then grabbed two glasses of milk. She sat them on the small table, then beamed. "How 'bout this for a thnack!" She sat in her chair, then wondered if she'd need to get some pillows for Gertie's.

murruelecreuset

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:46 am
User Image
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Newly Adopted Muggleborn

I go by Gertie...

โ€œNanโ€™s got a kitty.โ€ Gertie repeated with excitement. There were going to be kittyโ€™s everywhereโ€ฆ well at least in the young girlโ€™s mind that is. โ€œTuckerโ€ฆ thatโ€™s a great name.โ€ she said brightly. โ€œWowโ€ฆ heโ€™s been around a long time.โ€ She said with amazement. At the mention of taste treats Gertie jumped up and down with excitement. โ€œYay chocolate chip!โ€ she cheered as she followed her mommy to the kitchen. Climbing up onto a chair Gertie was just tall enough to sit properly on it. โ€œItโ€™s perfect!โ€ she said happily. Milk and cookies you could never go wrong with that.

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:55 am
User ImageUser Image

Tiffany grinned at the girl's enthusiasm about Tucker the cat. "Yep. Nan, your Great-Grandmother, has an old cat. He's very thweet, and he likes to nap in boxes." She nodded, wondering how Gertie would react to that. The girl claimed that Tuck had been around a long time, and Tiff had to laugh and nod along. It was true, though! When the topic switched to cookies, Gertie was supremely excited. Tiff munched her snack, glad that she'd made such an expression on her daughter. "I'm glad you like them! Next time, you'll have to help make 'em, alright?" She wondered how she would react to the idea of helping cook, but hopefully it wouldn't be a problem. Heck, she'd been helping her mum in the kitchen when she was just little too!

murruelecreuset

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:10 pm
User Image
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Newly Adopted Muggleborn

I go by Gertie...

Gertie giggled at Tuckerโ€™s personality. Sheโ€™d never heard of a cat that slept in boxes. It was kind of funny. โ€œIs that why heโ€™s named Tucker?โ€ she asked curiously. He napped in boxes because he was always tuckered out, that was her reasoning behind it. โ€œI canโ€™t wait to meet him and Nan!โ€ she said with excitement. The idea of meeting more family was an exciting thought what with having no family prior to now.

Taking her snake in both hands Gertie munched on it happily. It certainly was tasty. When Tiffany said sheโ€™d have to help next time her eyes lit up. โ€œReally, I get to help?โ€ she asked brightly. โ€œIโ€™d love too!โ€ Gertie always thought it would be fun but no one was allowed to do that at the orphanage. Not at her age and she certainly didnโ€™t want to break any rules. No, that wasnโ€™t in her nature.

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:31 pm
User Image
User Image

Tiffany blinked at Gertie's question about Tucker's name. Honestly, she'd never thought of it before. "Maybe it is! He liketh to tuck into boxes!" She clapped politely, hoping to encourage the girl. She was really smart! Gertie exclaimed her excitement to meet everyone, so Tiff nodded happily. "There's more, too! My big thister, Cydney, had a baby a while ago. You and I will get to babysit! Do you think that might be fun?" Hopefully Gertie liked babies, because Cyd often requested a babysitter, and little London was too cute to pass up!

At the idea of getting to help in the kitchen, the little redhead seemed positively thrilled! Tiff grabbed another two biscuits from the serving tray, then set them on the table. "If you want to learn to help cook, I'll teach you. We can even use teamwork to make dinners and other meals!" It was amazing just how open and willing Gertie seemed to be, and so eager to help at that! Then again, having grown up unable to do a lot of things would probably have made her a bit excited too. "We can even use the tiny oven to make cakes for the birds. They really like cakes!" She gestured to the children's play oven that she used to make treats for the birds, since she really didn't want the aftertaste of mealworms in her own food. Yick.

murruelecreuset

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 10:04 am
User Image
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Newly Adopted Muggleborn

I go by Gertie...

Gertie smiled brightly at the thought that she could be right about something, not that she was even concerned about it. She was only four no need to be worried about that sort of thing yet. Though sheโ€™d admit it felt pretty good. At the mention of her Aunt Cydney and babysitting her cousin Gertie remembered all the other babies at the orphanage. โ€œYeah, sounds like lots of fun. Iโ€™m good at watching babies.โ€ She said nodding her head.

Drinking some of her milk as Tiffany grabbed another two biscuits Gertie couldnโ€™t wait to learn how to make them. โ€œYay, I canโ€™t wait!โ€ she said happily. She would be able to help. Gertie loved being helpful even if it was only minor. At the mention of the birds liking cake the little redhead cocked her head to the side in surprise and a tad bit of confusion. โ€œBirds like cake?โ€ she asked curiously. โ€˜Like real cake?โ€™ she thought thinking birds only liked worms and tiny seeds.

Miss GryffindorK

Private Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items