Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
26 M looking for a Gal :) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shouhei

Friendly Regular

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:47 am
A bit about me then. I am a 26 year old New England man with a bit of a wacky but always friendly personality. I've only lived in Boston for a few years, but through cold winters and several feet of snow, I've found myself loving the city!

Once a volatile youth, I've since grown and settled into an easy going person. I like to laugh, to joke, tease and have a good time. I've also become patient as I've matured, thus I find myself to be a very good listener. Should it be asked for, I may also provide a new perspective and insight to any ills or troubles a friend may have.

I believe that as we travel along our walks of life, every so often, that very same path crosses and converges with others. That time spent in fleeting moments or in satisfied years influences the way we see the world onwards. No matter how brief, the people we meet, laugh with, scorn and love become marks of change.

Of course there's more to know about me and I do hope to get to know you. Please, take your time here, there is no rush.

Feel free to PM me for kik, skype or other information. Quote me for faster responses.

Now then,what am I looking for?
~a significant other~

-18 plus please.

-A fun and easy going personality: I like to laugh and make make my partner laugh. I do my best to not argue, and while arguments are natural, I'd rather have a relationship with someone who is on the easy going side.

-Someone who is patient and understanding: With all relationships, I think it's important for both partners to be able to be considerate of one another and be understanding in trying times.

-Someone who likes to talk: Communication is key in every and any relationship!

-Someone who can be my friend as well as my girlfriend: I feel like this makes for a more complete and fulfilling relationship.

-Someone who is affectionate: I know some people can have trouble with this, and I am willing to warm into things like hugs and all, but I don't want someone who is emotionally distant. that's just too trying on me.

-Someone who is open: If something is bothering you, try and feel comfortable enough to trust me with your feelings. We've gotta be able to be here for each other.

~Interests~

~Reading~

My favorite author of all time is Salman Rushdie. Rushdie's ability to create a story that is thoughtful, imaginative, clever and romantic is incredible. Hi command of the English language compliments his story telling beautifully.

In terms of genre, I'm partial to: Fantasy, Post Modernism and Magical Realism. I also enjoy manga, comics and graphic novels.

~Writing~

I'm an aspiring poet and fantasy fiction novelist. I work hard towards honing my craft and hopefully, one day, I'll be able to share something wonderful with the world.

On the casual side of things, I have a soft spot for role playing.

~Gaming~

Gaming has been a part of my life ever since I first played Mortal Kombat with my uncle. Since then, I've captured Pokemon, raced around Rainbow Road, stolen rounds with wake-up supers and sniped my friends. I'm a pretty huge nerd when it comes to professional and competitive gaming.

~Listening to Music~

There are no two ways about it, music is love. I listen to all sorts of music and there is a genre for every mood. As much as I love listening to music, I love sharing it, so please, if you've got a favorite band, don't hesitate to let me know about it. I will happily do the same.

~Animation~

From Ghost in the Shell to Princess Mononoke, animation has captured my imagination and filled many an evening of my childhood and adulthood with wonder and joy. While I tend to gravitate to more serious and thought provoking works, I do have my guilty pleasures.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:14 am
Xianji
Hi~

Hi, how are you doing?  

Shouhei

Friendly Regular

Shouhei

Friendly Regular

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:08 pm
Xianji

I'm fine, just really stressed out with life right now. How about you? How are you doing?

I'm doing pretty alright, what's stressing you out?  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 10:42 am
Xianji

School, kids, loneliness, and all the usual things that happen in a life.

That sounds pretty heavy to be handling kids and school at the same time. Do you have any method of decompressing?  

Shouhei

Friendly Regular

sshari

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 5:13 pm
Shouhei
Xianji

School, kids, loneliness, and all the usual things that happen in a life.

That sounds pretty heavy to be handling kids and school at the same time. Do you have any method of decompressing?

Oh kids and school not really. I mean like I only have two classes and sometimes I go help out at some middle school. These middle schoolers have so much drama and they're just shoving it all in my face. I cant help it sometimes I like helping.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 5:08 am
Xianji

Oh kids and school not really. I mean like I only have two classes and sometimes I go help out at some middle school. These middle schoolers have so much drama and they're just shoving it all in my face. I cant help it sometimes I like helping.

Ah I see I see. Try not to let their idea of drama and problems get to you, they are momentary issues at their worst. Just try and give a bit of help and try and get them to move past it.  

Shouhei

Friendly Regular

K a t i e s - K a r d

Fashionable Genius

9,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 7:40 pm
Shouhei
A bit about me then. I am a 26 year old New England man with a bit of a wacky but always friendly personality. I've only lived in Boston for a few years, but through cold winters and several feet of snow, I've found myself loving the city!

Once a volatile youth, I've since grown and settled into an easy going person. I like to laugh, to joke, tease and have a good time. I've also become patient as I've matured, thus I find myself to be a very good listener. Should it be asked for, I may also provide a new perspective and insight to any ills or troubles a friend may have.

I believe that as we travel along our walks of life, every so often, that very same path crosses and converges with others. That time spent in fleeting moments or in satisfied years influences the way we see the world onwards. No matter how brief, the people we meet, laugh with, scorn and love become marks of change.

Of course there's more to know about me and I do hope to get to know you. Please, take your time here, there is no rush.

Feel free to PM me for kik, skype or other information. Quote me for faster responses.

~a significant other~

-18 plus please.

-A fun and easy going personality: I like to laugh and make make my partner laugh. I do my best to not argue, and while arguments are natural, I'd rather have a relationship with someone who is on the easy going side.

-Someone who is patient and understanding: With all relationships, I think it's important for both partners to be able to be considerate of one another and be understanding in trying times.

-Someone who can be my friend as well as my girlfriend: I feel like this makes for a more complete and fulfilling relationship.

-Someone who is affectionate: I know some people can have trouble with this, and I am willing to warm into things like hugs and all, but I don't want someone who is emotionally distant. that's just too trying on me.

-Someone who is open: If something is bothering you, try and feel comfortable enough to trust me with your feelings. We've gotta be able to be here for each other.

~Interests~

~Reading~

My favorite author of all time is Salman Rushdie. Rushdie's ability to create a story that is thoughtful, imaginative, clever and romantic is incredible. Hi command of the English language compliments his story telling beautifully.

In terms of genre, I'm partial to: Fantasy, Post Modernism and Magical Realism. I also enjoy manga, comics and graphic novels.

~Writing~

I'm an aspiring poet and fantasy fiction novelist. I work hard towards honing my craft and hopefully, one day, I'll be able to share something wonderful with the world.

~Gaming~

Gaming has been a part of my life ever since I first played Mortal Kombat with my uncle. Since then, I've captured Pokemon, raced around Rainbow Road, stolen rounds with wake-up supers and sniped my friends. I'm a pretty huge nerd when it comes to professional and competitive gaming.

~Listening to Music~

There are no two ways about it, music is love. I listen to all sorts of music and there is a genre for every mood. As much as I love listening to music, I love sharing it, so please, if you've got a favorite band, don't hesitate to let me know about it. I will happily do the same.

~Animation~

From Ghost in the Shell to Princess Mononoke, animation has captured my imagination and filled many an evening of my childhood and adulthood with wonder and joy. While I tend to gravitate to more serious and thought provoking works, I do have my guilty pleasures.

Hey.
I dont know much to say...but...I can clarify this... Music=Life for me...so does animals, and hockey.
I can relate to reading, even though i am into different works and things, and I am also into Television...but probably not the same stuff as you, but maybe some things... Im a DIEHARD Criminal Minds fan if your into that....?

My beliefs in a relationship, affectionate, at least somewhat, is a must, and being able to be loyal and honest is another 2 things, and open...at least to certain things...some things take some time to express. Im not gonna tell you my worst thing in my entire past within a week...but maybe after a little bit, or when the time to tell you is necessary, like it pops up in conversation....
so other than that... Ooops...forgot the most important...My age...
I am 22 years old, as of this past March... smile  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 6:27 am
Xianji

Pff...I know that I just dont like it when like i tell them and they wont listen.

That's the challenge with kids isn't it? I've had a bit of success with helping kids through things like that, but they are stubborn. The best way is for them to feel like they arrived at the solution of their own power.  

Shouhei

Friendly Regular

Shouhei

Friendly Regular

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 6:29 am
K a t i e s - K a r d

Hey.
I dont know much to say...but...I can clarify this... Music=Life for me...so does animals, and hockey.
I can relate to reading, even though i am into different works and things, and I am also into Television...but probably not the same stuff as you, but maybe some things... Im a DIEHARD Criminal Minds fan if your into that....?

My beliefs in a relationship, affectionate, at least somewhat, is a must, and being able to be loyal and honest is another 2 things, and open...at least to certain things...some things take some time to express. Im not gonna tell you my worst thing in my entire past within a week...but maybe after a little bit, or when the time to tell you is necessary, like it pops up in conversation....
so other than that... Ooops...forgot the most important...My age...
I am 22 years old, as of this past March... smile

Happy Belated Birthday to you! I hope you had a wonderful celebration!

I don't watch too much television but I do enjoy Criminal Minds a good bit. As for Hockey, I don't watch it much but I did use to play it a lot when I was younger. I do miss those days.

I sent you a PM btw, I hope to speak to you more in the near future.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 5:08 pm
Shouhei

~a significant other~

-18 plus please.

~Interests~

~Reading~

~Writing~

~Gaming~

~Listening to Music~

~Animation~

Hello! smile
I'm also looking for a relationship, though even making some new friends here would make me very happy! smile
I live in Canada, right on the border. I'm 22 next month.
I'm really open-minded, I feel communication and friendship and affection is important as well. I feel like we're on the same page here! smile Perhaps we could chat! Even if you're not interested in me, perhaps we could be friends smile
I love writing! I've never completed a novel because I'm always coming up with new ideas and changing my old ones, but I hope to have enough time to write one in my spare time.
I would really love to get into more literature! Perhaps we could discuss reading and writing and could share info and opinions smile
I only started RP'ing recently! I'm a newbie but I love it! <3
I also love video games to pieces! Lately I'm really into a browser game called Kancolle. I also love Pokemon, shooter games, and Super Smash Bros!
I love music as well! I listen to a lot of foreign stuff too, I love music of all kinds and languages.
I love anime as well as American animation! I've never seen Ghost in the Shell yet, but Mononoke was great!
Perhaps you'd like to chat? I feel we have a lot in common! smile Please let me know!  

Cashmerella

Shouhei

Friendly Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:54 pm
Cashmerella

Sorry for the long wait, I've sent you a PM smile  
Speed Dating

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers