Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
26/male/NY state Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HawkeTheThief

Dangerous Lunatic

7,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 4:49 am
Greetings. I go by Hawke, and I seek a Queen. Not just a fling, or a one night stand, or some such. Friends would be nice as well...

I cook, I clean, I am Master Nerd. I am highly skilled at full body massage. I love anime, manga, reading, writing, gaming, blood 'n stuff, cuddling, cartoons in general, and much more. Feel free to ask away. PM me to death, I've got nothing better to do.

... Ah, but I do have two children. My apologies if that is a deal breaker. But they come first, always. They are PAINFULLY adorable, though. You'd love them, as much as everyone else does.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 3:21 pm
Hi~  

sshari

HawkeTheThief

Dangerous Lunatic

7,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 3:23 pm
Xianji
Hi~

Hello~ And a good evening to you.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 3:27 pm
HawkeTheThief
Xianji
Hi~

How are you today?  

sshari

HawkeTheThief

Dangerous Lunatic

7,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 3:29 pm
Xianji
HawkeTheThief
Xianji
Hi~

How are you today?

Pretty good, actually. One of those rare easy days. Even got to squeeze in a nap with the young'uns.

And how about you? :3  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 3:41 pm
HawkeTheThief
Xianji
HawkeTheThief
Xianji
Hi~

How are you today?

Pretty good, actually. One of those rare easy days. Even got to squeeze in a nap with the young'uns.

I actually need one of those easy days. I've been cleaning, cooking, babysitting, teaching, and doing homework.  

sshari

HawkeTheThief

Dangerous Lunatic

7,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 3:51 pm
Xianji
HawkeTheThief
Xianji
HawkeTheThief
Xianji
Hi~

How are you today?

I actually need one of those easy days. I've been cleaning, cooking, babysitting, teaching, and doing homework.

That's pretty par for the course in my end, minus the homework. whee

Cleaning and cooking were just finished, and child care of course. Currently trying to get the kids to remain in bed. *Trying to enforce a 7pm bedtime*
It's just easier than some days, is all. Easy seems relative, eh?  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 4:10 pm
HawkeTheThief
Xianji
HawkeTheThief
Xianji
HawkeTheThief
Xianji
Hi~

How are you today?

Cleaning and cooking were just finished, and child care of course. Currently trying to get the kids to remain in bed. *Trying to enforce a 7pm bedtime*

Kids don't really like sleeping, the struggle is painful. I raise 3 of my nephews and 2 of my nieces. I just let 4 of them go to my neighbors house and play with my neighbors kids from 9am to 8pm and when they come back home they're really tired and fall asleep. My baby nephew I just put music on for him the whole day and he dances until he gets tired. I also have to take care of my dad and grandpa and sister. I just sometimes don't have time to do homework.  

sshari

HawkeTheThief

Dangerous Lunatic

7,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 4:25 pm
Xianji
HawkeTheThief
Xianji
HawkeTheThief
Xianji

How are you today?

Kids don't really like sleeping, the struggle is painful. I raise 3 of my nephews and 2 of my nieces. I just let 4 of them go to my neighbors house and play with my neighbors kids from 9am to 8pm and when they come back home they're really tired and fall asleep. My baby nephew I just put music on for him the whole day and he dances until he gets tired. I also have to take care of my dad and grandpa and sister. I just sometimes don't have time to do homework.

Holy crap. How long have you been taking care of pretty much everyone?!

Easy is relative indeed...yeesh...That's got to take a lot of energy and skillsets.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 4:42 pm
HawkeTheThief
Xianji
HawkeTheThief
Xianji
HawkeTheThief
Xianji

How are you today?

Easy is relative indeed...yeesh...That's got to take a lot of energy and skillsets.

I guess about two years maybe. It does take up a lot of my energy,  

sshari

HawkeTheThief

Dangerous Lunatic

7,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 3:22 am
Xianji
HawkeTheThief
Xianji
HawkeTheThief
Xianji

Phew...I'm impressed you can keep up with all that for so long.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 3:33 am
HawkeTheThief
Xianji
HawkeTheThief
Xianji
HawkeTheThief
Xianji

Phew...I'm impressed you can keep up with all that for so long.

I at least have free time by the end of the day~ anyways how are you?  

sshari

HawkeTheThief

Dangerous Lunatic

7,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 3:41 am
*yawns* I'm a sleepy boy...Preparing Dameon for school, and readying up for the rest of the day. How about you? A hopefully good morning to you~  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 3:46 am
Xianji

Also, I kinda feel like I want to offer my assistance, but I'd most likely have no idea where to even begin upon arrival. ninja  

HawkeTheThief

Dangerous Lunatic

7,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200

sshari

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 3:53 am
HawkeTheThief
Xianji

Also, I kinda feel like I want to offer my assistance, but I'd most likely have no idea where to even begin upon arrival. ninja

Dameon is a really cute name~ actually my day hasn't really started its 3am and i couldn't see in the dark so I'm sleeping with the lights on now but I have to go to school in 6 hours.  
Speed Dating

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff