Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Dorimine's Flat Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 9:38 am
User Image

Living Room
Kitchen
Dining Area
Bedroom
Bathroom

- Jess lives in this Coventry flat with her boyfriend, Dori, who moved in the summer before his final year at Hogwarts.
- Her office is in the same immediate area, and she generally just walks there
- She tries not to take her work home with her, but just in case, muffling charms are common
- Connected to Floo Network, but cannot be apparated into.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 9:39 am
LOCATIONS

- Jess -
home

- Dori -
home

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 9:40 am
PETS

- Jess's cat, Tova -

- Dori's dog, Knight -

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:27 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Ješšαмıиe Wαłšħ
                                                          Looking Down at Jess' Flat with Jess
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Depressed
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ I can't take this... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

We ωeит я υ и и ı и g ωıтħ тħe ω ø ł ν e š. Iт'š т ı м e føя υš тø g ø ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Lefт αłł øυя ¢ ł ø т ħ e š ωıтħ тħe ¢ α я вα¢κ вч тħe я ø α đ ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxx
                                                          We ωeяe я υ и и ı и g føя α я e α š ø и - føя тħe в υ я и ı и g ıи øυя ν e ı и š ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          We ωeяe я υ и и ı и g føя α я e α š ø и - I נυšт и e e đ тø geт α ω α ч ☽ O ☾xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDorian had apparated into the alley behind his girlfriend's flat, not really caring much if he'd been seen. Maybe he should have been more concerned about it, but he was sort of beyond caring about much of anything at this point. Hence why he was currently here instead of at home, in spite of his parents insisting that he stay. They were trying to say he was still grounded, that he still couldn't leave. But just before taking off, he'd finally snapped, and pointed out that apparently their insane efforts to protect them weren't doing any good, because Julius was dead in spite of them. His father had given him what was quite possibly the dirtiest look Dori had ever seen on the man's face, and his mother had broke down crying, but the seventeen year old was too pissed off and upset for it to make him feel guilty. Or, he had been. As soon as he'd dropped down onto Jess' couch, that'd changed. His shoulders had slumped, his head hanging down, and he stared at the floorboards, shaking ever so slightly from the combination of rage and guilt and sorrow.

space"I feel like a part of me is missing," he choked out, struggling to get the words past the lump n his throat. "He's supposed to be right down the hall. I'm supposed to be able to just walk five feet and talk to him. And I can't, because he's not there. He's..." Dori couldn't make himself say the word 'dead'. It'd been a week and a half since the funeral and he felt like he was going insane. It didn't help that they'd been triplets; if he saw Tyson so much as near Julius' room, he forgot for half a second. Or, hell, sometimes when he saw himself in the hallway mirror. How was he supposed to cope with the fact that he wasn't going to see his brother again when he saw him literally every time he looked in the mirror? "It wouldn't be so bad if it weren't home. But he's supposed to be at home. It doesn't bother me when I'm anywhere else, because why would he be at the shop or at your place or anywhere else? But... at home... he should be there. And he's not." The Hufflepuff looked up then, staring at his girlfriend brokenly. He had no way of dealing with this, no way of coping. No one in his family had ever died before, and now it wasn't some aunt or uncle he barely knew, it was his brother. Who was probably his best friend in the world, and now he was just gone. What was he supposed to do now?

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx☽ O ☾ I'м и ø т ¢øмıиg ħ ø м e , I'м š т α ч ı и g ωıтħ тħe ω ø ł ν e š
                                                          xxxxxx☽ O ☾ Yøυ ¢αи в υ я и αłł мч м α ı ł αиđ đ ı š ¢ ø и и e ¢ т тħe ρ ħ ø и e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ Tełł Møм I ' м š ø я я ч føя ł e α ν ı и g вυт I'м š т α ч ı и g ωħeяe I ' м α т
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ We'яe яυииıиg тø fıиđ м e α и ı и g ; ωe'яe gøиe αиđ и e ν e я ¢øмıиg в α ¢ κ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:58 pm
I remember wishing I was older-
Always something big around the corner.
But as the years go by I'm growing younger...
Open eyed and head still filled with wonder.
Pledge of allegiance, everybody stand up!
This is our Irrational Anthem!

User Image
J E S S A M I N E
C A T H L I N
W A L S H

Spell InventorFormer HufflepuffHalfblood Twin

Jess had been shocked when she'd heard about Julius. She hadn't even known him all that well, but she'd liked him and him and Dori had been especially close. It seemed like a cruel joke to die when he should have been going home for his final summer holidays before his last year at Hogwarts. None of it should have happened. None of it. If she'd been there, maybe she would have just gotten herself killed, but maybe she could have done something. But maybes were useless now, and just ripped open raw wounds even more. Jess had lost a sibling; she knew. But Dori losing Julius was more comparable to her losing Toby, a thought she couldn't even comprehend because of the empty void of horror lurking behind it, than her losing Thea. Thea had not been her twin. She'd mourned Thea intensely, raged over her death, over the injustice of it, that someone would dare do that to an innocent child, but Thea had still not been someone she shared as a close a bond with as she did Toby, as Dori had with Julius.

She'd wanted nothing more than to wrap herself around him, like she could seep into all the cracks in him and hold him together like glue, but she also knew there was a chance he wanted nothing more than to be left alone, to just have someone to vent to when he dropped onto her couch like a weight. She blinked back tears herself; if he was crying she was guaranteed to cry with him until she had nothing left to cry, if he'd been screaming she would have screamed with him until her throat was sore. She curled up on the couch next to him, but was hesitant to be too clingy, and settled for gripping his hand in her own, running her fingers across his knuckles comfortingly again and again as she listened. "I shared a room with my little sister," she whispered. "Before she died. And when she did being in that room felt like a nightmare. I would look over and I'd see her bed and her stuffed animals all piled up on it and her shoes on the floor and I would lose it." She stifled a sob and then shook her head. "Sorry. I'm sorry. I shouldn't- I'm stupid. I know it's not... there's no comparing these sort of things. I- oh, Dori, I just want to do whatever I can. Do you want... you can stay over whenever you want. I'll get you a key. Even if I'm not home that way you can come in. Don't- you don't have to go home, you don't have to go anywhere if you don't want to."

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Nothing's worse than normal.
There's no fun in one day...
As everyone else gets older,
I refuse to change!
We are strong a mile long-
Whose side are you on?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:49 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          Ješšαмıиe Wαłšħ
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Depressed
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ I can't take this... ❞

We ωeит я υ и и ı и g ωıтħ тħe ω ø ł ν e š. Iт'š т ı м e føя υš тø g ø ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          We ωeяe я υ и и ı и g føя α я e α š ø и - føя тħe в υ я и ı и g ıи øυя ν e ı и š ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          We ωeяe я υ и и ı и g føя α я e α š ø и - I נυšт и e e đ тø geт α ω α ч ☽ O ☾xxx

spaceWhen Jess sat down next to him and took his hand, it was all he could do not to just lean over and lay on her. He would've liked that, really. Just curl up in a ball and lay on her lap. But it would've been pretty uncomfortable for her, he figured, and she was already having to deal with his emo-ness and all that, no need to possibly crush her as well. So, instead, he just scooted closer, so that their thighs were touching, and squeezed her hand tighter. When she apologized and called herself stupid, he frowned and shook his head before turning and pressing a kiss to her temple. "You're not stupid," he mumbled. "And anyway, I think you're right. Not about it not being comparable, I mean that... I get it. It... That must've been really bad for you." Dori felt a very old bit of guilt returning; that'd been the year he'd asked her how her Summer went at the table, and she'd suddenly gotten so upset. He hadn't known at the time... Now, with how he felt over Julius, he wanted to go back in time and kick himself for being insensitive. Even if he hadn't known he was at the time. At least he'd had the good sense to drop it. "I... I mean, I haven't shared a room with Jules for a few years now. So. At least I'm not having to look at his empty bed," he said, and then he swallowed, because that was probably the only thing he had to be grateful for right now.

spaceHe nuzzled her hair a bit, letting the scent of her shampoo soothe him, eyes squeezed closed. "Don't say that," he told her, referring to her offering for him to stay over at her place. "I'd never leave. I... Why would I want to be home if I could be here? You'd blink and suddenly all my clothes're in your closet. Or on your floor." He did manage a small, sad sort of smile at that. He doubted very highly if Jess knew what she was getting into with that offer. Saying she'd give him a key? She'd lost her mind. Already, he was thinking about how nice it would be, to never have to go home again, to stay here with her, pack up everything he owned and bring it over and just... be with her. No more being haunted in his own house. Being around her all the time, having her to perk him up when he was sad, to distract him from how much he missed his brother. And of course there were other thoughts, ones he was trying very hard to dismiss, because just because she had offered for him to stay with her (not move in, he reminded himself, she hadn't said that at all) and they were a couple did not mean she was offering other things. No matter how much his seventeen-year-old self might like those ideas, they simply weren't on the table. He'd probably end up on her couch... Which was still better than his own bed, as sad as that was.

xxxxxx☽ O ☾ Yøυ ¢αи в υ я и αłł мч м α ı ł αиđ đ ı š ¢ ø и и e ¢ т тħe ρ ħ ø и e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ Tełł Møм I ' м š ø я я ч føя ł e α ν ı и g вυт I'м š т α ч ı и g ωħeяe I ' м α т
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ We'яe яυииıиg тø fıиđ м e α и ı и g ; ωe'яe gøиe αиđ и e ν e я ¢øмıиg в α ¢ κ

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:39 pm

User Image
J E S S A M I N E
C A T H L I N
W A L S H

Jess leaned into the kiss, and ducked her head. "I don't want to tell you some crap like 'time heals all' but time does make things more bearable," she murmured, and pressed her face against his chest, breathing in the scent of him while he nuzzled her hair. "You don't have to ever leave. My room's a mess anyways." She was trying to inject the slightest bit of humor into a bad situation, but she was mostly serious. Maybe it was selfish of her, but having Dori around all the time, at least for the rest of the summer, sounded great to her. Jess wasn't someone who did well alone, anyways, so she was constantly inviting people like Gypsy over to stave off the loneliness of living by herself and in a different city, even if with magic everyone was just an apparation or trip by floor powder away. But of her boyfriend lived with her... They might eventually get sick of each other but at least she'd never be lonely. She lifted her head up to look at him. "You could do it," she said almost hopefully. "You're an adult now. You can live wherever you want." She flushed slightly. She didn't want to pressure her younger boyfriend into moving in with her, after all. She wanted Dori to be able to go wherever he wanted, even if that wasn't with her, a thought that she deemed soul crushing. "I don't want you to feel like I'm the only option besides your parents's place, though. I could help you find somewhere else to stay, if you wanted. I just feel awful thinking of you stuck in that house." Jess kissed him softly on the cheek before laying her head back down on his chest, ignoring the fact that she was half in his lap by this point.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

I refuse to change!
Whose side are you on?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:05 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          Ješšαмıиe Wαłšħ
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Depressed
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ I can't take this... ❞

spaceHaving her snuggled up in his lap was probably making him the calmest and most content he'd felt in days. He absolutely didn't want this to end, didn't want to ever have to leave her flat, or hell, her couch. He felt like he was enclosed in a bubble, his happy little Jess-bubble, where things weren't so bad and he didn't miss Julius so much. Where he wasn't horrified at the memory of watching his brother die, and didn't see it again every time he closed his eyes. Still, even with that thought in mind, he wasn't prepared for her words. His eyes blinked open, staring at the wall across from them, and his mouth dropped open ever so slightly. "... Uuuuh..." Was... was she suggesting... His heart started pounding. Okay, but... but she probably didn't mean it how he thought she did, right? Not... except, what other way could she possibly mean it?

spaceHe looked down too meet her eyes, staring in shock. 'You can live wherever you want.' He hadn't... he hadn't really thought about that. His parents, they still considered him legally a minor, because he wasn't 18 yet, but, as per the laws of the Wizarding World, which he was a part of... he was an adult. He blinked at her, the reality of that settling in. If... if he wanted to... he could move out. He could live with her. She was offering. A small voice pointed out that she might only be doing so because of what he'd gone through, that she might not actually want to live with him, but it was drowned out by her saying they could find somewhere else if he didn't want to move in with her. He shook his head. "You're insane," he said, "You are absolutely, utterly insane if you think I'd rather find some other place to live instead of... Instead of moving in with you." The spot where her lips had pressed to his cheek felt warm. He swallowed hard. "Jess... you're really, actually serious right now. You are, aren't you?" he asked, somewhat bewildered and somewhat terrified of her answer. What if she reconsidered it? Then again, if she were going to regret it, he'd rather she regret it now, before he got really invested in the idea. As it was... He'd take her previous offer. Just take a key and come over and spend as much time here as possible. He didn't have to live with her, he didn't. But... but he wanted to.

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:50 pm

User Image
J E S S A M I N E
C A T H L I N
W A L S H

Jess propped her chin on his chest as she stared up at him while he processed her offer with the tiniest hint of a smile. She didn't want to start grinning like a maniac if he was actually going to turn it down. When he did look down to meet her eyes she nodded slowly. She'd like nothing more than for him to move in. He was her boyfriend, and while Jess was hesitant to throw around the infamous L word, she was supremely confident in the fact that she had feelings for Dori and they didn't seem to be fading anytime soon. He made her happy, and she made him happy, and they could both be themselves around each other, so what more could she ask for? "Are you insane?" she asked lightly. "Of course I'm serious. I'll help you get your stuff from there today if you want." It would be easy enough, especially if his parents weren't home. She didn't know how well they'd take to Dori moving out, especially since to muggles he would still be considered a minor. There was a good chance she would be forever known as the skanky girlfriend who convinced their baby boy to move in with her. Whatever. She was fine with that, so long as he was happier. She curled her legs up underneath her as she shifted on top of his lap, sitting up to look at him with a small smile, though bracing herself with her hands on his shoulders.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

I refuse to change!
Whose side are you on?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:14 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          Ješšαмıиe Wαłšħ
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Depressed
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ I can't take this... ❞

spaceDori stared at her in awe, like he was just waiting for her to take it back, to change her mind. There was absolutely no way this could actually be happening. Maybe he was dreaming. Maybe his subconscious had finally tired of torturing him by making him relive Julius' death and was throwing him a bone for once. Except, this didn't feel like a dream, it felt real, aside from the utter impossibility of what was occurring. Apparently, then, it wasn't all that impossible after all, he thought, and he managed his first real, actual smile since the attack. When she adjusted her position, he didn't hesitate, just wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close, pressing his lips to hers. "I love you," he mumbled. "I am completely and totally crazy about you and I love you." The Hufflepuff blushed crimson, realizing what he'd just said, but he couldn't exactly take it back. And he didn't really want to; it wasn't like he didn't mean it, after all. He did love her, sometimes so much that it really did feel like he was going crazy. Especially when they weren't together, when he was at school and couldn't see her except on Hogsmeade weekends. Of course, now he'd have more time to see her, because he'd be working at the shop, and so would be there every weekend rather than only when students were allowed to visit the village... He could only hope Jason didn't ban her or something to keep them from bothering him. Which was exactly the sort of thing Jason would do. But, Ada would probably smooth things over, right? He swallowed again, kissing her again. Whether she said it or not, it didn't matter to him. She would hardly want him to live with her if she didn't at least mostly feel the same. Even if maybe he'd jumped a little ahead of himself. Well, it wasn't like she was going to freak out about him confessing that he loved her and decide it was a bad idea, right? ... No, no way. That was ridiculous.

spaceHe realized he technically still did need to talk to her about the specifics of him moving in, and bit his lip. "Uh, tonight, maybe not, since my parents are home and I don't wanna fight with them. I kinda already did... Maybe, um, maybe during the day this week, we can just... slowly pack up my stuff and bring it over, and then I'll tell them after it's already all moved." He flushed guiltily at the suggestion, but honestly, it was probably the easiest solution. It'd upset his parents, he knew, but... Well, it wasn't like they'd agree, for starters, he was going to have to do this against their will anyway. They didn't get it, though. He didn't want to be that guy, but, he was pretty sure this was harder on him than the rest of them. Julius had been his best friend, and the only other person in the whole family who didn't make him feel like a total screw up. Now that was just gone, and he felt like they were blaming him for it, because he'd told his parents that Julius had died saving him. It was ridiculous, but grief wasn't logical. Tyson basically did his own thing, he was depressed over it, sure, but he hadn't been close to Jules the way Dori was. None of them were. And... And he had to do what would help him the best. He couldn't dwell on this. It'd drive him mad. So... He was going to move in with Jess. And they could just deal with it.

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:04 pm

User Image
J E S S A M I N E
C A T H L I N
W A L S H

Jess was happily tired. They'd finally gotten Dori moved into her admittedly tiny flat, and while it wasn't like he had tons and tons of stuff, moving was always exhausting, even if they had magic to help them out. She'd changed into her sleepwear, which she hadn't really thought much about while she was getting changed in her bedroom- their bedroom now, she remembered for the umpteenth time- but as she wandered back into the living room to flop on the couch she did realize she was wearing a pair of boy shorts and a baggy tank top. Oh well. If he was living with her, it was hardly like she was being a tease, right? Besides, she wasn't what you could call curvy in the slightest, and she was still secretly amazed (and thrilled) that he didn't seem to mind. She smiled into the couch cushion her face was mashed into before rolling over, kicking her short legs up over the armrest as she stared at her ceiling and called out to Dori. "We did it. Day is done, gone the sun," she announced dramatically. "You're officially my roomie. And live in boyfriend. Is that a thing? i think it is."

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

I refuse to change!
Whose side are you on?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:05 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          Ješšαмıиe Wαłšħ
                                                          Looking Comfy at Home?! with Jess
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Dumbfounded
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Holy loving hell, I actually live here now... ❞

spaceDori heard Jess leave her bedroom and walk to the living room, figuring she was probably waiting to tell him good night before going to bed. He rushed himself through the last of drying off after his shower, wondering at the last second why he hadn't just magicked himself dry. It would've been must quicker. He didn't want to keep her up waiting, after all. He probably could've held off on the shower, to be honest, but he'd been sweaty and gross from moving his stuff. He grabbed the sweatpants he'd brought into the bathroom with him, then scowled; he'd forgotten a shirt. He'd remembered that it was probably not a good idea to just wander about in nothing but his underwear, which was what he'd slept in at his parent's house, but he hadn't thought about the shirt. Dammit... The Hufflepuff stepped out of the bathroom just in time to see Jess rolling over on the couch, and had to take a moment to remind himself of what he'd been thinking only seconds before, because he was very, very distracted by what she was wearing. Christ, this was going to kill him. He swallowed hard, blushing, and then remembered; right, shirt. He needed... he didn't actually have a pajama shirt, though. Technically the pants he wore weren't even pajama pants, they were sweatpants. He'd probably get really hot in them, to be honest. But he wasn't sure he was allowed to wander around the flat half-naked... Even if she apparently was.

spaceHe flushed faintly, hand reaching up to scratch absently at the newly-formed scars on his chest, and then summoned a shirt from his things, pulling it on quickly. "Erm, sorry about that," he mumbled, then smiled faintly, sitting on the little sliver of couch available with her laying on it. "But, um, yeah. I guess I am," Dori chuckled. Feeling a bit impulsive, and still somewhat preoccupied with her manner of dress, he leaned forward, brushing the tip of his nose against hers before lightly kissing it, and then moving to her lips. He lingered there a moment longer than he'd intended, and was crimson when he pulled away. Boundaries, he told himself. Boundaries. Of course, he had no idea what those actually were, but he was sure she'd tell him... right? Hopefully before he accidentally crossed one.

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:24 pm

User Image
J E S S A M I N E
C A T H L I N
W A L S H

Jess froze on the couch when she saw Dori coming out of the bathroom without a shirt, and somewhat shamelessly drank in the view, though the scars on his chest made her stomach turn guiltily in a rotation of 'you couldn't protect him from that' while he stared at her, or more specifically, her attire, blushing. "No," she said propping herself up on her elbows, her cheeks warm. "I mean- whatever you're comfortable in. It's kinda silly to worry too much about, you know, what we're dressed like, if we're living together, um..." she lost confidence as she went on and trailed off in a very small, self conscious sort of voice. His faint smile stopped her from offering to change and she simply clamped her mouth shut until he sat down on the tiny portion left on the couch with her sprawled out on it. Jess giggled as he chuckled and shivered happily when his nose touched hers before they kissed. She craned her neck up so he wouldn't have to lean over her so much, before he pulled away, even redder. Tired of seeing him upside down, she ungracefully scrambled up into a sitting position, adjusting her glasses. She looked over at him and grinned, before jokingly asking, "How hot am I right now?", and then immediately wondered if maybe she shouldn't have, because he was already red as a tomato.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

I refuse to change!
Whose side are you on?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:19 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          Ješšαмıиe Wαłšħ
                                                          Looking Comfy at Home?! with Jess
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Dumbfounded
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Holy loving hell, I actually live here now... ❞

spaceDori tried to ignore the look she gave him, swallowing hard when he told him to wear whatever made him comfortable. At the moment, he wasn't sure what exactly that was, because the way she'd been staring at him had made him decidedly uncomfortable... but in a good way. Or, well. It wasn't a good way, he supposed, but it wasn't a bad way, that was for sure. He tried to look nonchalant, and failed spectacularly in that regard. "I, um. I mean I normally just... sleep in... well..." He couldn't make himself finish the sentence, and shifted somewhat uncomfortably. "I mean... I tend to, um, get kind of hot. So... you know, as little as I can get away with." Oh, that didn't sound like he was implying anything at all, he thought sarcastically. But, it was kind of true; if at his parent's, he'd thought he could sleep naked and not give his mother a heart attack when she woke him up (because he'd absolutely sleep all day if he could), he would have done it. Of course, there was no way he'd even be able to get down to his boxer briefs here... Current state being an excellent example of why, he thought, hoping she didn't notice.

spaceHe really shouldn't have kissed her like that; he shouldn't have, he shouldn't have. Not when he was already far too worked up. Her question would've turned him red if he hadn't already been so. "Uh, very," he said with a smile, thinking that if she was asking, she must not have realized the effect she was having. Damn, why did she have to be wandering around in that? But, this was her flat, she was allowed to wear whatever the hell she wanted... At the moment, Dori couldn't help but think that he wished he hadn't taken his shower yet, so that he could toss himself under an icy cold spray to get his head back on straight.

User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:32 pm

User Image
J E S S A M I N E
C A T H L I N
W A L S H

Jess's eyes went wide behind her glases and she had to bit her tongue hard to keep from blabbing 'so, nude, then'. That probably counted as like, sexual harassment of some sort. But she was really red herself now as she desperately fought to keep herself from picturing 'as little as I can get away with'. She'd grown up in a house with three brothers; blokes tended to sleep in their boxers and sometimes nothing else. It had never seemed like such a big deal at the breakfast table in the morning, with parents too busy to say anything much more than 'try wearing a bloody shirt some time'. But then, Dori was decidedly not one of her brothers. "I- don't let me stop you. I don't want you to like die of heat stroke or something." She smiled at his reply like he'd just told a joke and brought her knees up under chin for a moment, regarding him carefully. "Are you really tired? We could just go to bed now; I don't wanna keep you up...." Wow, great choice of words, Jess. Outstanding. He was going to regret living with her in like a week tops, she could see it now. She made no move to leave the couch for the time being, torn between snogging him or just waiting for both of them to cool down a little. They were both sort of dancing around each other, after all, afraid of stepping on the other's boundaries. Logically, Jess knew she should just say something, but she'd never been very good with logic.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

I refuse to change!
Whose side are you on?

Private Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff