Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:01 am
♪♥♪Welcome.♪♥♪

Herd has moved HERE to it's own GUILD!!!

As of right now this is only a family herd with one non-family member. But the Leader Daisuke wishes to change that. Though this Herd will pretty much always act like a family unit.

Daisuke believes that a true Herd needs all kinds of members. So though the Herd will be mainly of Sumi-e themed ponies. Or so I am hoping. He will allow others to join into the ranks. No true evil spirits are allowed into this Herd. They don't have to be pawed either.

Healers must either have Unicorn horns, Unicorn blood in them, or be good with healing plants. And so far that is the only rank that Daisuke will be pickie about.

Daisuke and his brothers dislike Walkers of any kind. Cursed or Pure. They will not breed with any unless that said Walker has taken them as a prisoner. Even that is rare with how well Daisuke and Tomoe keep guard. But some things are meant to happen. Fate can be cruel. [[ I will not say that you can't own one of the brothers if you plan on breeding him or his offspring to a Walker. Just know that it is a rare thing. ]]

All offspring that are part of the Herd stay in the herd unless it is plotted other wise. [[ Again I am not going to say it is a must. But they will stay in the Herd until at least adulthood. ]] For Daisuke can be Over-Protective of those in his family and this Herd. Seeing to him this Herd is his family. He will guard over all offspring brought into the Herd as if they were his own.

Although Daisuke is a flirt and player as well as a Mysterious character at times. He is a great Leader and Guardian.

New:: The over all look on life and stuff will be voted on by the brothers
Please Note that the Other Owners of the Brothers will be bothered and Bugged to help me Iron out and add things to this Thread.
Please don't be scared to PM me or anything. I don't bite much or hard for that matter. I am pretty easy going and understanding. But also while reading this all I want to tell you that I am dyslexic so typos are going to happen. I will type the wrong word at times. And for the most part it is ok to point things out to me.

Mother's name will be Yona
Father's name will be Hak
These are future quests of Kara's

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:13 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=1467255

Info has been moved see link in first post also here.

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:37 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=1467255

Info has been moved see link in first post also here.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:00 am
♪♥♪The Beliefs/Codes/Rules.♪♥♪

So in this Herd there are a few Beliefs, codes, and rules that are followed as a guide line to life inside the herd. [[ Please Note I have not put a lot of thought into if the brothers are meat eaters or not. As I don't wish to force something on someone that they don't like so that is up to each owner of the brothers. ]]

♪♥♪ Walkers are to be avoided for the safety of the herd.
♪♥♪ Females, Foals, Baskets, and Healers are to be protected no matter the cost.
♪♥♪ When in an emergency. You are not to leave your assigned post unless it can't be helped.
♪♥♪ Infighting in the Herd is looked down on. This doesn't count towards sibling fights because that is bond to happen. This is more towards trying to kill another herd member.
♪♥♪ Gatherers, if non-flutters, need to learn to fight and protect themselves in case they are wandering too far from the Herd or have a familiar.
♪♥♪ Gatherers, that are flutters, need to have a guardian, scout, or familiar with them when gathering so that they aren't hurt.
♪♥♪ Those with family outside of the Herd are free to wander to and from.
♪♥♪ Breeding with members outside of the herd is fine. For the brothers it is uncommon seeing they normally bring the mare into the herd as a temporary member.
♪♥♪ Offspring of Temporary Herd Members may leave with said temp member. [[ Please plot this "like alliance between herds" . Does not need to be RPed. Though I would like all to most of the Brothers' Offspring to stay in the Herd. I will not force it. ]]
♪♥♪

[[Reworded the Soldier's Creed from the army for this Herd. Because it sounds fun to do. It will apply mainly to the Scouts and Guardians.

The Creed that some Ranks/Jobs follow.
I am strong.

I am a warrior and a member of this herd.

I serve those in this herd, and their way of life.

I will always place the herd first.

I will never accept defeat.

I will never quit.

I will never leave a fallen herd member.

I am disciplined, physically and mentally tough, knowing just what I signed up for.

I always maintain myself and my weapons be they paws, claws, hooves, horns, spikes or fangs.

I am an expert at what I do.

I stand ready to engage and destroy those that threaten those of the herd in close combat.

I am a guardian of freedom and the herd's way of life.

I am strong.

]]

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:23 am
♪♥♪The Ranks/Jobs.♪♥♪

Ranks are pretty much Job titles.
♥♥ Some Ranks/Jobs are limited until Herd grows a bit.
♪♥♪ Healers. | Must either have Unicorn Blood, A Unicorn Horn, Or those good with medical plants and how to use them.
♪♥♪ Gardeners. | This is for Flutters and those green thumbs out there good at growing things.
♪♥♪ Scouts. | Hmm strong ponies. Follows the Creed.
♪♥♪ Gatherers. | Flutters and Non-Flutters can enter here.
♪♥♪Guardians. | Strong ponies who are good at fighting and protecting. Follows the Creed.
♪♥♪ Ceremonial ponies. | Ponies with lanterns/candles/or anything ceremonial like will be put here. [[A brother or two might be here. I don't know let. But Daisuke will help out with these. ]] These are ponies that hold Ceremonies for mothers giving birth. [[blessings]] Or bonding two soul mates together as life mates. Things like that.
♪♥♪ Teachers. | Wise ponies to teach others in the herd both young and old.
♪♥♪ Hunters. | Like the Familiar Hunters these are ponies that hunt meat for the Herd.
♪♥♪ Familiar Hunters. | These hunt for not only themselves if they eat meat but for the ponies in the herd that also eat meat.
♪♥♪ Nannies. | these are the babysitters of the Herd. Watching over the young ones.
♪♥♪ Temp Members. | These are mares or stallions brought in for breedings. Or they are members that come in to help out the Herd but once they are done helping they are on their way. But always seen as family.
♪♥♪ Messengers. | These ponies take messages to and from any sister herds, herds with alliances to them, as well as family members of herd members that aren't in the Herd.
♪♥♪ ... might have more to come.

Custom ins

♪♥♪ If you are interested in Customing into the family of brothers Post here, Skype, PM as long as you get a hold of me so I know and we can talk about it.
You can use their wings, manes, tails, and lanterns as ref only but they can't be the same.
Mother and Father are on Hold.
Sisters will be younger then the Hikaru. Open
Other Brothers will be younger then Hikaru. Open
Aunts and Uncles are Open
Cousins are Open
Grandparents are no longer living.

♪♥♪ If you own one of the boys and want another family member feel free to do so. Post here, Skype, PM as long as you get a hold of me so I know.
♪♥♪ Own one of the boys and want another herd member YAY go for it. Post here
♪♥♪ Have a pony in the herd but want another one. Go for it. Post here, Skype, PM as long as you get a hold of me so I know.
♪♥♪ Just wanna Custom a Herd member. Go for it. Just let me know a head of time that you are interested in joining the Herd. Post here, Skype, PM as long as you get a hold of me so I know.
♪♥♪ Temp Herd Members that only stay to help from time to time. || This is allowed. Daisuke will forever count these as family and come to their aid when needed.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:40 am
♪♥♪The Quests.♪♥♪

Known Quests into Family/Herd.

♪♥♪ Catmagick. | Healer Unicorn
♪♥♪ Natelie. | Akemi | Half-Sibling | Peaceful | Peace-Maker
♪♥♪ Kara Asumie. | Sister to Toma-Kun[[ She will come at a later date ]] | Ceremonial Pony [[They are pawed mutant and can only be gotten through bribes or mutant slots in customs]]
♪♥♪ Spelldancer. | Hanae | Healer, Gatherer, *Ceremonial pony, and Therapist. Flutter
♪♥♪ Lolternative. | Healer and Gardener Uni/Flutter mix

* = main rank/job if there is more then one listed.

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:42 am
♪♥♪Saving Post.♪♥♪

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:43 am
♪♥♪Saving Post.♪♥♪

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:55 am
♪♥♪Saving Post.♪♥♪

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:59 am
♪♥♪Saving Post.♪♥♪

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:09 am
♪♥♪Saving Post.♪♥♪

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:13 am
♪♥♪Saving Post.♪♥♪

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:02 am
♪♥♪Open for posting.♪♥♪

Warning this is a basic outline of the Herd. Some things might change and others might be added.

Once the owners of the other brothers and I Get things set in stone and talked out then I will make a thread in the Herds area. This is an IT Thread pretty much.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:08 pm
*pokes about intrigued* I am trying for a sumi-e flutter female to be partnered with this sumi-e familiar. She is based of the idea of a cherry blossom, and I think that she might be good for either a healer/gatherer as she is a tea maker, or a ceremonial pony (she will have her own teapot and cups). Her temper is serene and she is a very good listener. Another idea is that she could be the herd’s therapist when such things are needed. Between her and Sumati there is a lot of sage wisdom to be had. Her form is up in Mind’s bribes if you want to go look. While I doubt that I will get her during these bribes, I thought that I might mention it because I plan to keep trying for her.  

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:25 pm
spelldancer
I love her form. :: read it :: So I am going to toss you into the quest post. And when you get her. She has a place in this Herd. And she is allowed and able to be apart of the Healers, Gatherers, Ceremonial ponies, and Therapist. All of that. One can be her main and the rest are things she helps out with if that is ok with you?  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff