Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:04 am
Welcome~!

Some basics.

1 - I am super slow, goes with that whole 'actual working adult' thing. Sorry!
2 - I like AIM rp very much!
3 - I'm trying to build up stats, so I prefer plots/logs that can be posted in the guild.
4 - Skinwalker proper canon only!
5 - I don't mind playing villains. If you need a bad guy for your plot, I have a few likely candidates.
6 - I am working on developing both individual soquili characters and a broader character for the setting my soquili live in. Agriculture and contact with European settlers/shipwreck victims is commonplace among my herd.
7 - I'm always open to ideas!
8 - No really, I love world building!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:05 am
User Image

Sanngriðr
Your Violent Queen

Name: Sanngriðr
Name Meaning: 'Very Violent, Very Cruel' - the name of a Valkyrie from Norse mythology
Temper: Ruthless

Equine Height: 15.3 hands
Equine Build: Medium size with a compact, muscular body. A killing machine.
Feral Height: German Shepherd
Feral Build: Typical canine carnivore, she has a thick double coat and stealth camouflage coloring.

Common Names: Sanng has yet to make a bloody imprint on the psyche of those commoners who call themselves masters of their domain. But she will, very soon.

Body count:
Named PCs - 0
NPCs - 22
Familiars - 0
NPC Animals - Countless

Hunting Style: Sanng is still coming into her own as a killer, so her style has yet to fully mature. Thus far, she favors 'evens or odds' game play, where she offers her victim a choice between staying with her and living for an unknown (but longer) length of time, vs running and being killed immediately. Among the Skinwalker Archetypes, she is gravitating towards the 'God I Am' Serial Killer subgroup.

Personality:
Ruthless and calculating, Sanng is the epitome of everything a pure skinwalker should be. Remorse is as foreign a concept to her as mercy. She lives purely for the thrill of the kill, and does not care to question the merits of her existence. She exists, therefore she is. Her dominance over her environment is implicit, those that dare to question her savage superiority are offered a choice. Run and die, or remain and bear witness to her atrocities for however long she decides to keep them there.

Why she enjoys an audience so much is unknown, but she does tend to spare the lives of her 'loyal followers' ... for a time. Groveling, however, is not encouraged. She prefers her servants to be seen, not heard.

History:
She doesn't remember much from foalhood. At best, a scattering of images, all of them bloody, and a feeling of pain. She left her mothers territory as soon as she could walk, and she hasn't looked back since.

When asked, she will claim to trace her origins to the demon gate and the endless tortures of the underworld itself. To the observant, it may appear that she likes the thought of endless torture...

Territory:
She has not settled on a territory yet, so she can be found anywhere by anyone.

Lineage:
Parents:
Hræsvelgr x Seethe
Siblings:
Abaddon, Hellhound
Offspring:

Breedings

1 - Open
2 - Open
3 - Open
4 - Reserved for Haast

Sanngriðr's Plots

Plot 1:
A Bloody Queen: Sanng wants to hear her name in the screams of million tormented souls, and she is more than happy to start with you. Heads or Tails?

Plot 2:
Silent Witness: Captured, or allowed to live? That depends completely on the perspective of her victim. There is no escaping the fate of a 'Heads' call, but claiming 'Tails' and remaining in (awed) presence of her might allow for escape later. Maybe.

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:06 am
User Image
Haast
He Who Hunts The Gods

Name: Haast
Name Meaning: A species of giant eagles from New Zealand
Temper: Arrogant

Equine Height: 17.3 hands
Equine Build: Giant is how you describe this powerful animal. Heavily muscled with large wings capable of sustaining him for extended flights, he is a force to be reckoned with.
Feral Height: A large harpy eagle
Feral Build: Powerful flighted predator with long wings made for soaring.

Common Names:
"He Who Hunts the Gods" - given by a small settlement of Kawani natives who witnessed his fight with the Angeni of Compassion.

Body count:
Named PCs - 0
NPCs - 168
Familiars - 0
NPC Animals - Countless

Hunting Style: Haast specializes in the hunting and murdering of Angeni. Whether some otherworld malignant spirit birthed him for this purpose, or he adopted it of his own accord is irrelevant. He enjoys the hunt, and thrills in the sight of holy blood.

Personality:
Haast does not have a personality as a normal, sane soquili might view the term. He is, at best, a force of nature. A balance to the purity of the angeni race, a trump card for the forces of evil, and he can be compelled to move at the wishes of a mightier demon if his own wishes are met, because above all else, Haast desires bloodshed.

When it comes to Angeni, the clearest emotion Haast can articulate is a heady mix of hatred and desire. He wants them burning at his feet, and that want drives him to all manner of depravities. His arrogant nature is well deserved, as he has yet to encounter any creature of significant enough force to challenge him.

History:
Summoned by an unknown power from the Demon Tree, Haast took to the skies of the Kawani lands and quickly found purpose for his existence. The Hunt evoked pleasure in him, with hardier, stronger prey prolonging his rapture far longer than he thought possible. But it wasn't until he tasted his first bite of Angeni flesh that he realized his true calling.

The following years could be highlighted by the domains of the Angeni mares and stallions he fought and killed. Foals and halfbreeds that could not summon Holy Light were beneath his notice, and his renown grew with each and every 'lesser' he allowed to live.

Eventually he encountered the Angeni of Compassion, and though their battle was long and fierce, a clear winner could not be determined. Witnessed by a small settlement of natives, he acquired his first nick name ... and the cream colored Angeni stallion was saved thanks to the efforts of nearby lessers.

What he did not know, however, was that he hand infringed on the territory of an older, wiser demon. A wolfwalker named Seethe had laid claim to the lives of the lessers and their native slaves, a practice Haast found curious but otherwise beneath his notice. He did, however, recognize the power possessed by the pale wolf, and for a time they agreed to allow the other their respective prey. Given time, the Angeni would heal, and when he did, Haast would be waiting.

Territory:
It changes, but he remains near the Angeni of Compassion. To kill him, of course.

Lineage:
Parents:
None; summoned.
Offspring:

Breedings

1 - Open
2 - Open
3 - Open
4 - Reserved for Sanngriðr

Haast's Plots

Plot 1:

Plot 2: