Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
I wonder... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lain Julett

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:08 pm
how many of these people in the forums actually find someone?
I see a lot of old posts and wonder, did they find the person they had hoped for? Did they give up? Are they still hoping to get a reply?

Kinda sad when you think about it. How many of us end up finding someone to be with?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:18 pm
Lain Julett
I see a lot of old posts and wonder, did they find the person they had hoped for? Did they give up? Are they still hoping to get a reply?

Kinda sad when you think about it. How many of us end up finding someone to be with?

Yeah, I know. Maybe at most 40% of the posts actually meet someone and an even smaller amount of people find their so's  

Kain Rath

Loyal Friend

Lain Julett

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:21 pm
Kain Rath
Lain Julett

Yeah, I know. Maybe at most 40% of the posts actually meet someone and an even smaller amount of people find their so's

There's probably a statistic chart somewhere that reflects these numbers...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:23 pm
Lain Julett
Kain Rath
Lain Julett

Probably, but I wouldn't make one for this guild xD there's a lot of posts and numerous other factors to consider  

Kain Rath

Loyal Friend

Lain Julett

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:26 pm
Kain Rath
Lain Julett
Kain Rath
Lain Julett

Probably, but I wouldn't make one for this guild xD there's a lot of posts and numerous other factors to consider

So true...just sad, it's the only guild dedicated to dating and it seems pretty hopeless..  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:31 pm
Lain Julett
Kain Rath
Lain Julett
Kain Rath
Lain Julett

So true...just sad, it's the only guild dedicated to dating and it seems pretty hopeless..

Not true. There are plenty others but this and another guild "Gaia Speed Dating" are the only "active" guilds. xD But both have low success rates.  

Kain Rath

Loyal Friend

Lain Julett

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:37 pm
Kain Rath
Lain Julett
Kain Rath
Lain Julett
Kain Rath
Lain Julett

Not true. There are plenty others but this and another guild "Gaia Speed Dating" are the only "active" guilds. xD But both have low success rates.

well, the active part is sort of what I meant. Which was the other one?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:40 pm
Lain Julett
Kain Rath
Lain Julett
Kain Rath
Lain Julett

Gaia Speed Dating. it's somewhat active and also has quite a bit of users.  

Kain Rath

Loyal Friend

Lain Julett

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:44 pm
Kain Rath
Lain Julett
Kain Rath
Lain Julett
Kain Rath
Lain Julett

Pardon, but is this a second Gaia speed dating? Because we are currently in a guild of the same name  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:45 pm
Lain Julett
Kain Rath
Lain Julett
Kain Rath
Lain Julett

Pardon, but is this a second Gaia speed dating? Because we are currently in a guild of the same name

Oops. I apologize. I thought I was posting in the other guild. xD The other guild is the Find Your Love guild  

Kain Rath

Loyal Friend

Lain Julett

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:47 pm
Kain Rath
Lain Julett
Kain Rath
Lain Julett
Kain Rath
Lain Julett

Oops. I apologize. I thought I was posting in the other guild. xD The other guild is the Find Your Love guild

Ok, I thought maybe you were just crazy ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:47 pm
Lain Julett
Kain Rath
Lain Julett
Kain Rath
Lain Julett

Or am I? > biggrin  

Kain Rath

Loyal Friend

Lain Julett

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:50 pm
Kain Rath
Lain Julett
Kain Rath
Lain Julett
Kain Rath
Lain Julett

Or am I? > biggrin

eek
Would you like a cookie?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:52 pm
Lain Julett
Kain Rath
Lain Julett
Kain Rath
Lain Julett

Or am I? > biggrin

eek
Would you like a cookie?

o-o Sure. A cookie would be nice  

Kain Rath

Loyal Friend

Lain Julett

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:55 pm
Kain Rath
Lain Julett
Kain Rath
Lain Julett
Kain Rath
Lain Julett

Or am I? > biggrin

eek
Would you like a cookie?

o-o Sure. A cookie would be nice

They are edible whee
I wish it wasn't so warm, I'd love to bake real ones  
Speed Dating

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash