Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:53 pm
Deejaye's Plot thread
[m-maybe I'll put a banner hereee. u v u]

Hey, I'm Deej. (: I semi-recently returned to Gaia after like... 2-3 years and have been slowly getting in the groove of things.

Needless to say, after neglecting my poor babbies after so many years, I've finally decided to give them the love they deserve, haha. I've been getting back into RP and have been really enjoying myself! I'm eager to get some more RP too - so as long as you don't mind someone who is a little slow paced and trying to remember how to write, then hit me up.

So yeah! This is my plot journal. This thing will always be a work in a progress just because there's always more plot ideas I could include, so feel free to check this every-so-often. u v u

Rules/Information

♔ Please PM me for my AIM or tell me yours and I'll ping you
♚ Please try not to PM me about plots since this is what this thread is for!
♔ I don't mind general RP! Quite a few of my characters are still needing a little fleshing out and so some meet-and-greets can help me out. u v u
♚ If you think my Soq might fit a plot idea you have, then hit me up. (; (I-I don't generally post in other people's plot threads because I'm shy s-so you can post in mine)
♔ I'm kind of slow paced! So if you're looking for some instant love or plot to happen, I'm sorry. ):
♚ Going on the previous, if you feel I'm taking too long, feel free to ask me about it and I'll try to pick up the pace a little.
♔ I'm not too into flings without some good reasoning or plot purpose. u o u So if you offer something for a fling and I decline, please don't be mad.

Links
Teepee  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:55 pm
Current Active RPs
[If I'm RPing with you and it isn't listed, let me know! Might have forgotten to add it.]

In My Garden Emichou & Jeremiah
Day of Training Tydus & one of mu's (can't remember, either Athena or the warrior herd or someone from it aahh
Refuge in the Rain Jiggly Puff & Tiger Nilla
Just Another Day Rajiv & Shiro

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:56 pm
"Miscellaneous" Soq
[Soq that don't really fit anywhere or aren't looking for specific plots but could still get some RP]

User ImageUser Image
Jiggly Puff and Tiger Nilla
These two are my lifemated pair. Jiggly Puff is pretty much a super bubbly gal and Tiger Nilla is her little grump. I'm unfortunately not actively seeking RP for them, but if you're interested in pokesoq meeting up then feel free to toss yours up for Jiggly Puff.

I'm also fine with things like your soq meeting a couple or family (I-I don't own any of their kids, though I could throw in Iggy, which was from a different one of JP's breedings) then I'm totally okay with that. Oooor if JP or Tiger got to meet their kids/grandkids, I'd be super excited for that. + +

[Additionally, if you'd prefer to just RP with one of them, that's okay with me too!]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:57 pm
[reserved for Duke]  

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:58 pm
User Image
Name Caramia
Alias none
Gender Female

Orientation Straight
Relationship Status Open; somewhat looking (not pursuing it actively though)
Mate None

About Caramia was born into a herd owned by a merchant with an affinity for gambling. Admired for her beauty by her fellow herd-mates, Caramia grew a bit of an ego. She became snooty and looked down upon her family; this resulted in her becoming more and more disliked by them.

When the merchant, her owner, lost a large bet and fell into a deep debt, he found no option but to give up and sell one of his prized horses. Caramia was picked because she stood out amongst her herd members and when she cried her sorrows about having to leave her herd, she discovered that no one sympathized with her and was instead thankful she was leaving. The herd expressed their disdain for her and told her how her arrogance and sass found no friends here and her attitude would continue this friendless, lonely trend if she did not change her ways. Sent away with a new owner, Caramia felt heartbroken and humbled.

Caramia was fortunate however; while many horses may have been forced to live with a cruel owner, Caramia's new owner was an old man who treated her kindly. Her rough edges were smoothened and she slowly sweetened up, replacing her ego with a skittish modesty and her sass with a friendly tone. Years would pass when her owner would pass on, allowing her to roam the lands by herself, herdless and ownerless.

When Caramia was a young adult, she was bratty, sassy, and slightly full of herself, but after a series of events, she matured and became more humble, becoming more of your stereotypical angelic sweetheart.

Generally Caramia has the demeanor of a fragile butterfly; her movements are usually very gentle and flowing. She's a bit of your typical sweet, kind, gentle gal, though if she gets frustrated or agitated, her older colors will show and she'll get snooty or sassy.

Plots
♔ Reconciliation: As mentioned in her about, Caramia came from a herd of traders/merchants led by a kawani. If you have a Soq that you wouldn't mind backplotting that they were in the herd together (whether the Soq would still be in the herd would be up to you), I would love if she met one of her ex-herdmates and reconciled with them about her attitude. Whether or not they're OK with her now would be up to you. (;
♚ ---- working on this

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:58 pm
User Image
Name Iggy Jenkins
Alias Iggy
Gender Female

Orientation Pansexual
Relationship Status Open; gender or species doesn't matter
Mate ----

About Iggy is a bit spontaneous - you can probably blame that one on her dad! Strong-willed and very excitable, she loves a good story and is very eager to find someone that will help her live an exciting lifestyle full of adventure.

Iggy Jenkins is the product of a confusing night Jiggly Puff and Leeroy Jenkins had - still a basket, she was seperated from her sister and father, where she was raised solely by Jiggly Puff. Jiggly Puff, brimming with maternal instinct or what-have-you, spoiled young Iggy, singing her gently to sleep, protecting her at all times, and gathering her small trinkets and possessions such as the spearow-themed plushie, which Iggy affectionately nicknamed Flyn. While Iggy had no gripes about no father or sister presence, she did grow curious about what it would be like if they were still in her life.

In an attempt to satisfy the young one's curiosity, Iggy's mother would sing the young foal lullabies where she would fabricate tales and stories about her father's prowess in battle. Mesmorized, Iggy grew up aspiring to be like her father. Donning on gear that would help her "get in touch" with her paternal side, Iggy longs to live an adventurous lifestyle with Flyn, her beloved spearow inspired plushie. Despite never partaking in a spar, she believes she is a fierce warrior. She dreams of partaking in a great battle or war where she can holler her name proudily and honor her father.

Her dreams are, unfortunately, just dreams right now - her loyalty to her mother and step-father keeps her close to home.

Plots
♔ Adventure!: I'd love for someone who is equally passionate about exploring, conquering, and questing to meet her and agree to go on some sort of epic quest/adventure with her. u v u Essentially to allow her to see the world outside of her small familly.
♚ Mentor: If you have a warrior-kind of soq that is looking for an apprentice to take under their wing, she's your gal. While she believes she's some kind of great warrior living up to her father, she's more of a daydreamer glamorizing the lifestyle. So if she could see what it actually takes, I feel she'd be able to grow a lot personally.
♔ Family: Jiggly Puff and Tiger Nilla have both had their share of kids though they aren't very connected with any of them. So if she could meet one of their kids (aka her step siblings) or any of her stepsiblings kids, I think it would be good for her! In addition, if she met her biological dad+sister, she would be ecstatic.
♚ Romance maybe?: I'm interested in finding her a mate. u v u I'm not too picky on gender or species, though I'd prefer no seathi or mers because she needs a land partner. And pokesoq + warcraft themed ponies get bonus points, heehee. u v u I am looking for someone who can share her energy. She's pretty exuberant and I feel like she needs someone who can revel in that! Basically as long as they're not quiet, shy, or withdrawn. I wouldn't mind this being part of the adventure-partner plot or even the mentor plot or neither of them.

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:00 pm
User Image
Name Tydus
Alias ----
Gender Male

Orientation Bisexual
Relationship Status Closed
Mate Will be mated to one of Mu's babbins<3

About Tydus is patient and understanding; a bit of a peacemaker, he does not mind hearing someone out and can play the middle man in an arguement. Polite and civil, this stallion is loyal and family-oriented and extremely supportive of his sister Athena and her herd.

Tydus prefers to keep to himself, however, and is a guy a few words. A bit of an introvert, he enjoys time away from his herd and others where he can clear his head. He strongly believes in actions over words. (still a bit of a wip)

Plots
♔ Warrior: Tydus is part of a warrior herd run by his sister. He would be interested in meeting fellow warriors to either spar with or trade some techniques.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:01 pm
User Image
Name Emichou
Alias Emi
Gender Female

Orientation Straight
Relationship Status Closed, happily taken
Mate Jeremiah heart

About Quiet and shy, Emichou is a nervous little flutter that is scared of meeting others. Preferring to default to a rather small and fragile size, Emichou likes to hide amongst flowers where she can blend in as well as drink the nectar. If one can prod her from hiding, they'll get to know a sweet mare whose modest and easily loveable. <3

She spends most of her time now with either her mate Jeremiah or in her garden. Emi loves gardening and if someone compliments her garden or talks about flowers, she's more prone to opening up.

Plots
♔ Gardening buddies: Does your soq have a garden too? Or at least some interest in maintaining flowers? I would love for Emichou to make a close friend where she can talk to about her garden or even share gardening secrets and tips (;

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:01 pm
User Image
Name Kaito
Alias ----
Gender Male

Orientation Straight
Relationship Status Open
Mate none

About

Plots

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:02 pm
User Image
Name Rajiv
Alias none
Gender Female

Orientation Straight, maybe bicurious? Could swing for the right gal.
Relationship Status Open, looking
Mate none

About Rajiv is a hopeless romantic. She dreams of falling in love with a prince charming who will sweep her off her hooves. Because of this, she tends ~to fall in love/crush on someone easily, which leads her to getting heartbroken often. Overall, Rajiv is a sweet and naive mare that is searching for her fairy tale romance.

Plots
♔ Heartbreaker: Do you have a charmer or flirty soq willing to break a heart? Poor Rajiv would be a willing victim for this.
♚ Pet?: I'm kind of interested in an idea of Rajiv of getting a sort of a 'pet' or 'minion'-esque relationship with a dominate soq. Whether it leads to some kind of morbid relationship or just another eventual heartbreak would be up to you.
♔ True Love: After all this heartbreak and whatnot, this girl needs to settle down. u v u I think I would love for the Soq to be a 'prince charming' kind of guy - passionate, sweet, and caring. They don't need to be outgoing or charismatic...like they can be a bookworm or quiet, but as long as they don't mistreat her, it's all good.

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:04 pm

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:05 pm

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

DeeJaye