Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Side RP - Rumors Amongst The Sands Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:18 am
It was a quiet day at Snagem HQ. It had been a month since the Mossdeep incident so most of the team's members were enjoying some down time, even the Dark One himself was taking a much deserved day of rest today. There was however one member of this team that did not rest, nor did he need it.

"Hey, foil chewer, stop what you're doing and check the Pyrite Gazette's latest issue, namely the Rumor Mill section." GRAY spoke up to Isaac through his name. "It could be pretty important to us but the Karen fan boy is asleep and turned his SNAG off, explosive happy Reno isn't around, and the other two of ranking command are dead and I refuse to acknowledge them of not being just that. So you're my fifth pick on alerting to urgent matters."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:38 am
"Fifth pick, huh" Isaac called back to the AI, as he stood up from the workbench in his room. Giving his arms a stretch, he turned to where his SNAG was sitting on the bed. "So I beat out either Blizz or Sol then. I kinda like that. Although, I have to wonder what could possibly be so important in the Rumor Mill section of a magazine?"

As his door slid open, and the smell of hot soldering iron wafted from the aperture, Isaac strolled from his room to the main lounge of HQ, surprisingly devoid of people. "You know,GRAY," Isaac remarked to the SNAG, now strapped to his arm, "I'm curious. Who on the Team wanted their weekly celebrity gossip so badly they set HQ up with a subscription? I've seen these in here before." Picking up the magazine in question, Isaac flipped through the pages until he found the relevant section.  

Isaac Hawking

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:33 pm
Isaac Hawking
"Fifth pick, huh" Isaac called back to the AI, as he stood up from the workbench in his room. Giving his arms a stretch, he turned to where his SNAG was sitting on the bed. "So I beat out either Blizz or Sol then. I kinda like that. Although, I have to wonder what could possibly be so important in the Rumor Mill section of a magazine?"

As his door slid open, and the smell of hot soldering iron wafted from the aperture, Isaac strolled from his room to the main lounge of HQ, surprisingly devoid of people. "You know,GRAY," Isaac remarked to the SNAG, now strapped to his arm, "I'm curious. Who on the Team wanted their weekly celebrity gossip so badly they set HQ up with a subscription? I've seen these in here before." Picking up the magazine in question, Isaac flipped through the pages until he found the relevant section.

"I'm not sure. It's out of Orre so my best guess would be Sol. The magazines aren't addressed to a specific person so I suppose they don't want anyone to know." GRAY commented.

Once Isaac made it to the instructed section he would instantly notice what was so interesting. Apparently there are rumors buzzing around Pyrite City that the city's only engineer, the one man responsible for keeping most of the city's machines running, has disappeared in Black City in the Unova region. The article goes on further listing conspiracy theories about the Unovan government trying to keep the proud Orre people down and so on.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:14 pm
"GRAY," Issac admonished as he browsed the article, "Shouldn't you know better than to trust gossip magazines? These guys will publish anything, just to make a sale." Tossing the magazine back onto a table, he raised his arm so he spoke directly into the display of his SNAG. "I know you suffered severe damage at the hands of Cipher's resident afro junkie, but still. Do you have any other proof of these claims? From a more reputable source, preferably?"  

Isaac Hawking

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:31 pm
"Do you really think I would be talking to you if I didn't have some sort of credibility behind this concern?" GRAY asked Isaac in his usually snarky tone. "The rumors in that magazine come from local lore in Black City among the city's youth that at midnight a 'ghost', as if such things existed, becomes active and haunts a warehouse. The warehouse in question is the very same one this engineer was last seen at. Don't you find it curious that similar rumors revolving around one person have come out of areas with known Cipher influence? If you didn't know Black City was once completely controlled by Cipher through a shadow company. My concern is that there may still remain pockets of Cipher influence."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:58 am
"Alright, alright," Isaac raised his hands in a facsimile of surrender, as he started back to his room. If he was going on a mission, he was going to need a few things. Grabbing an earbud with an attached microphone, he threaded the long cord through his shirt, out his sleeve, and attached it to his SNAG. This way, GRAY could talk without everyone in a local radius hearing. Placing the earbud in his ear, he set about gathering other materials. His typical hoodie and his father's old over sized wrench among the first things he grabbed, various flash drives with different programs on them were a finishing touch. "So, GRAY," Isaac inquired as he fi ished gathering his materials. "Two questions. One, how am I getting to Black City from here? Two, am I getting any backup on this?"  

Isaac Hawking

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:02 pm
"I can have Claydol teleport you to White Forest which is just outside of Black City. You see, since the Cipher fiasco there the city's mayor has installed teleportation scramblers. No one can teleport into the city any more. Second..." GRAY would go quiet at this point, for a good five minutes.

"What!?" Sub shouted as he stomped into the main area and darted his eyes at Isaac. "You put GRAY up to waking me up, didn't you?" He said with a scowl.

"There you go, backup." GRAY declared.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:04 pm
"I have no idea what you are talking about," Isaac replied, completely unable to keep a wide grin off his face. "I simply inquired about backup for a mission. Speaking of which, I'm late for a teleport. Se ya there!" Isaac dashed for the Claydoll, laughing madly as he was warped over to White Forest. "GRAY, that was hilarious! I take back half the bad things I've ever said about you."  

Isaac Hawking

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:34 pm
Isaac Hawking
"I have no idea what you are talking about," Isaac replied, completely unable to keep a wide grin off his face. "I simply inquired about backup for a mission. Speaking of which, I'm late for a teleport. Se ya there!" Isaac dashed for the Claydoll, laughing madly as he was warped over to White Forest. "GRAY, that was hilarious! I take back half the bad things I've ever said about you."

Sub just muttered profanities under his breath as he waited for Claydol to return to take him.

"You're welcome." The AI said with a tone that seemed rather pleased.

"I hate both of you." Sub declared as he finally appeared in White Forest.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:45 am
SubonicXP
Sub just muttered profanities under his breath as he waited for Claydol to return to take him.

"You're welcome." The AI said with a tone that seemed rather pleased.

"I hate both of you." Sub declared as he finally appeared in White Forest.

"And yet, you keep both of us around," Isaac replied evenly, as he adjusted his SNAG's GPS. Fortunately, GRAY had dropped them off near the edge of the forest, so the trip into the city would not take long. "Come on," Isaac continued, as he started walking in the appropriate direction, "I think I can already see the city over the trees. Oh, and while we are walking, can you think of any reason why Cypher would be so fixated on this one engineer? What makes him so valuable to Ein?"  

Isaac Hawking

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:03 am
Isaac Hawking

"And yet, you keep both of us around," Isaac replied evenly, as he adjusted his SNAG's GPS. Fortunately, GRAY had dropped them off near the edge of the forest, so the trip into the city would not take long. "Come on," Isaac continued, as he started walking in the appropriate direction, "I think I can already see the city over the trees. Oh, and while we are walking, can you think of any reason why Cypher would be so fixated on this one engineer? What makes him so valuable to Ein?"

"I have no idea." Sub said with a yawn as he followed behind Isaac, stretching his arms out into the air. "Maybe he had something to do with the modified PlusPower their cover company distributed here in Unova which drove Pokemon mad. In retrospect I wonder if that whole thing was their beta phase of the Shadow virus. Either the guy has some valuable skills or he knows too much to be left alone." The man commented.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:44 pm
"Or left alive," Isaac responded grimly, as the pair exited White Forest. Sprawling before them lay the hyper developed urban sprawl of Black City. The gigantic black skyscrapers standing in stark contrast to the bright pristine buildings of Goldenrod and Lumiose, no less overbearing but yet still more to Isaac's liking. "So," he remarked as he craned his neck to peer back at Sub, "Where exactly is this warehouse? It's already mid-afternoon, and if this supposed 'haunting' takes place at midnight, we should get there a couple of hours before so that we can scout out the place.  

Isaac Hawking

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:43 pm
Isaac Hawking
"Or left alive," Isaac responded grimly, as the pair exited White Forest. Sprawling before them lay the hyper developed urban sprawl of Black City. The gigantic black skyscrapers standing in stark contrast to the bright pristine buildings of Goldenrod and Lumiose, no less overbearing but yet still more to Isaac's liking. "So," he remarked as he craned his neck to peer back at Sub, "Where exactly is this warehouse? It's already mid-afternoon, and if this supposed 'haunting' takes place at midnight, we should get there a couple of hours before so that we can scout out the place.

"Southwest side of town, just follow the map on your SNAG." GRAY instructed Isaac, for once getting straight to the point and skipping the sarcasm, amazing.

"You know, despite being such a high tech and wealthy city there are still some pretty sketchy parts, especially after the sun sets." Sub spoke up as he followed Isaac. "The police are really tough on crime though so we should get to that warehouse, do what we need to do, and get out. I don't want to get jumped by thugs or questioned by the police. Night time is never a good time to be in Black City."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:18 pm
SubonicXP
"You know, despite being such a high tech and wealthy city there are still some pretty sketchy parts, especially after the sun sets." Sub spoke up as he followed Isaac. "The police are really tough on crime though so we should get to that warehouse, do what we need to do, and get out. I don't want to get jumped by thugs or questioned by the police. Night time is never a good time to be in Black City."

"You know, why can't we ever go anywhere nice, that doesn't inevitably go to s**t?" Isaac asked, as the pair started on their way through the towering spires of the city.

On foot, the trip across the city took hours, and more than once was the pain almost run down by either cars of cyclists, seemingly heedless of where their transports were careening. By early evening, however, the two Snagems finally had reached the warehouse GRAY had indicated. The A.I. had not been exaggerating about the state of this district. The dilapidated, deteriorated buildings of the area reminded Isaac of the similar district from which he grew up in, in Goldenrod. It almost made him nostalgic, until he remembered how much he hated living there.

Brushing off the memories of his past, he turned to Sub, "I'm assuming we aren't just going to walk in the front door, right? Or are we completely confident that S-22 or the like isn't behind those doors.  

Isaac Hawking

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:25 pm
Isaac Hawking

"You know, why can't we ever go anywhere nice, that doesn't inevitably go to s**t?" Isaac asked, as the pair started on their way through the towering spires of the city.

On foot, the trip across the city took hours, and more than once was the pain almost run down by either cars of cyclists, seemingly heedless of where their transports were careening. By early evening, however, the two Snagems finally had reached the warehouse GRAY had indicated. The A.I. had not been exaggerating about the state of this district. The dilapidated, deteriorated buildings of the area reminded Isaac of the similar district from which he grew up in, in Goldenrod. It almost made him nostalgic, until he remembered how much he hated living there.

Brushing off the memories of his past, he turned to Sub, "I'm assuming we aren't just going to walk in the front door, right? Or are we completely confident that S-22 or the like isn't behind those doors.

"I'd rather avoid the front door at all costs. I don't know about you but I for one am tired of constantly getting taken by surprise." Sub commented as he examined the abandoned structure, still held together by Arceus knows what.

"Check it, there is an open window." He pointed out the wide opened partially shattered window, proceeding to walk over and hold out his hands, the fingers interlocked. "Want a lift up?" He asked with a smile.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff