BlackFruity

Vice Captain

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:05 pm
User Image

[澤]____O v e r g r o w n____B o t a n i c a l____G a r d e n____[澤]
Coral_____Gardens

______________A r e a ... D e s c r i p t i o n ||
____ A sunken glass greenhouse - housing several dozen varieties of experimental plants gone full wild - and thriving. Vibrant colours and thick, rubbery, leaves and vines line the walls and floors of this building. The top of the glass doom has long since been broken by the virile plants pushing up towards the sun. The thick mass has entwined themselves to a large stem-like shape reaching out from the glass, casting a shadow over most of the inside.

______________P o i n t s ... O f ... I n t e r e s t ||
____???

______________N e a r b y ... L o c a t i o n s ||
____ ???

______________K n o w nD e f e n s e s // D a n g e r s ||
____???
____???
____???

______________U n k n o w n D e f e n s e s // D a n g e r s ||
____???
____???
____???

______________R u l e s ||
____ • Random Encounters → Every three [3] posts, roll a [20] sided die to determine an encounter.
1 -> ???
2 -> ???
3 -> ???
4 -> ???
5 -> ???
6 -> ???
7 -> ???
8 -> ???
9 -> ???
10 -> ???
11 -> ???
12 -> ???
13 -> ???
14 -> ???
15 -> ???
16 -> ???
17 -> ???
18 -> ???
19 -> ???
20 -> ???

______________I t e m s ||
____???

Royal Taorito

[Editorial Log]
[Name] | [Date] | → [Short description of actions performed]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:22 pm
_______________The Narrator Whispers... ||

→→ Drip...drip...drip..
→→ In the abysmal pseudo-twilight of the botanical things shifted and slithered across steel and stone towards hearth and home, depending on the species in question. Water droplets fell from above to scatter upon the cracked and battered floors below, feeding the myriad of creeps and vines that had made use of the large space where once hundreds walked and explored the different vegetation of the past and present, with extrapolations about the good future that was to come. Plants of thousands of different colors, from glistening yellows to blues that actually glowed from sheer radiance alone. Strange fog fell from the lips of a plant larger than a baobab in full growth, where a mouth-like organ pumped forth fumes that spread reddish grass closer to black than violet across plants too slow to move past. Even other animals were caught, growths ripping through them, before the grass reared up within their corpses and marched them under the cavernous roots.
→→The cavernous complex was massive, filled with life that had learned to exist without the life-giving light of the stars above. No, instead artificial light, a strange green that didn't exist during the previous eras, existed in an omnipresent manner that permeated everything no matter what shadow may be cast upon you. And it was to this world that the three crystals, two sitting stop one another, spilled forth their residents in a display of resplendent glory. The scent of the grave filled the first chamber, bringing carrion beasts and insects out of their hidey holes and out to quest for its origin. What they found were two bodies, one on top of another, but they stayed back. For their scent was one of something...unknown, something untasted for longer than memory could ever hope to reach. Instead, they retreated into the thick foliage, leaving the two to wake, together, into what could surely be accurately described as a misty jungle that had cannibalized the depths of some steel contraption.

Kirenai Yuki

magcookie

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:23 pm
User ImageUser Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❃ ❝𝖜 𝖎 𝖙 𝖍 ▸...... ❞❃ ❝𝖜 𝖍 𝖊 𝖗 𝖊 ▸ ??? ❞❃ ❝ 𝖙 𝖍 𝖔 𝖚 𝖌 𝖍 𝖙𝖘▸...Where am I? What happened?❞
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
`•.•●•✦• ••.•´

...Laughter.... That was all that she remembered at the moment...Warmth..

Then it was cold... The air nipped at her... like it had been a while since it felt anything... What was that sound?... What were these smells?

An image flashed across her memory...a man... blue eyes... dark hair... kind face...strong hands... Those hands caressing her cheek... children's laughter....faces like hers... hair like that man's...

....Soraru.....the twins...

Her eyes flew open as she bolted upright. Long snowy locks flowed down her entire being as she looked down, hoping to see her husband, only to find a complete stranger with her. She quickly righted herself to stand, only to fall to her knees... Just how long had she been in there??

....Not to mention.....

She looked down at those legs, before slowly making her way up her body.. this was....?!

She looked around wildly, crystal blue eyes scanning for any reflective surface. They settle for the slight reflection in the crystal she seemed to have come from. Her eyes widened as she gazed in shock at the face looking back. This was impossible...

How did she look like she was fifteen again? What was going on?

`•.•●•✦• ••.•´
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝𝖔𝖔𝖈 ▸] ---❞
"Speech" 'Thoughts'

Tenshuyami

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:05 pm
User Image

Takira Gwyndolin Hekireki ll Strategist ll Doton - Raiton ll Former Bandit :: Current E-Rank ll Jiton, somekindofmagnetic

It was like she was watching time rewind behind her eyelids. Her entire life flashing before her, the film reel of images fraying as they regressed, warping, and in some cases being blotched from existence with whiteout. The picture show was brought to an abrupt halt as the world around her came back into being. The weight of another lifting from her only for the sound of a stumble to follow quickly after. The ground was hard and uneven as her body shifted against it. 'Is my bed broken again? I don't remember inviting anyone into my tent the night before.. night? No... it was noon wasn't it? Why am I sleeping?' She thought as her mind slowly started to turn its rusted gears. Crimson red eyes flickered open as she slowly lifted her from from the unforgiving ground, training the floor to the source of the previous sound. A teen rocking a mop of white hair, 'Who? I don't remember any recruits like her... Wait.' Her eyes were quick to tear from the other girls frame and dart around the unfamiliar room. Unfamiliar vegetation, unfamiliar flooring, and a very unfamiliar crystal structure. More so she felt lighter than she remembered, like someone shaved off her muscles. Sitting up she started inspecting herself, she indeed seemed to have lost some muscle mass but her clothing seemed to be a natural fit. 'Peculiar. I could have chalked it up to muscle atrophy, as unlikely as it could have been... but my uniform would be loose. Did I shrink?' She groaned in frustration before forcing herself up onto her wobbly legs, her metal boots clanging against the floor below her. "Hm... Kid, you got as name? Or perhaps an idea of where we are? We didn't rough around in the sack did we? No, not into the youngin's. Oi! Ya deaf?" She said while crossing her arms across her chest. her fiery eyes bore into the child's face, taking in any details that could prove useful. She was tempted to reach for her trusty blade, but sticking up a random kid for information? She was long since past those days.

Chakra Pool:: [100 //100]
Stamina Pool:: [100 //100]

Quote " You said you would become a martyr for your ideals. In life, you must have been a pure saint. A proud and noble figure, certainly. But who can truly admire the martyr’s thorny path? Who dreams of such an ending? A king… The king must be greedier than any other. He must laugh louder and rage harder. He must exemplify the extreme of all things, good and evil. That is why his retainers envy and adore him. And why the flames of aspiration, to be as the king is, can burn within his people. Proud king of chivalry… The righteousness and ideals you bore may indeed have saved your nation once. However, I’m certain you know what became of those who were saved, but left to themselves.” :: Iskandar

Takirai's Theme NieR: Automata - Simone

Lanfaer

Kirenai Yuki

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:32 pm
User ImageUser Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❃ ❝𝖜 𝖎 𝖙 𝖍 ▸A Girl ❞
❃ ❝𝖜 𝖍 𝖊 𝖗 𝖊 ▸ ??? ❞
❃ ❝ 𝖙 𝖍 𝖔 𝖚 𝖌 𝖍 𝖙𝖘▸...Kid? You Don't look much older than I do right now!❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
`•.•●•✦• ••.•´

...A sound..

Hanako had been so focused on what was happening, that she didn't notice the second body had risen and was speaking to her. She looked to the girl, not much older in appearance than she, at the moment.

"I.. I am Hanako.. Hanako Hiraite.. And you, young lady?" She stopped as what the girl said registered. Rough around in the sack? Youngin? She tilted her head in confusion, "I beg your pardon! I am married! With children! And you don't seem that much older than I appear at this moment..." She pointed to the crystal,"See for yourself..."

....Soraru.....the twins...

She had to find her family.. Where could they be?

....Not to mention.....

She stood once again, slowly gaining strength back in her legs as her long white locks spilled down her frame, "As for where we are... I don't....know for sure...."

She looked at her own attire, realizing she was in her short kimono that she wore on missions. Strange...She hadn't been on missions lately since the twins were born.. Her mind began to work as she thought it out... if she was already dressed in gear... then surely... She looked around to see a sack with something nestled atop it. Her eyes caught what they were looking for, letting her know that this was, indeed, her sack. Atop the sack was the beloved fan, given to her by Soraru when they were younger. She sighed with relief as she tucked it securely where it belonged upon her person before grabbing the sack and maneuvering it onto her for carrying.

She looked out at the vast foliage and vegetation. The sounds of life all around her.. It unsettled her to her core. Calling out to the other girl, "Wherever we are, I suggest we start moving....This place doesn't feel right..."

`•.•●•✦• ••.•´
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝𝖔𝖔𝖈 ▸] ---❞
"Speech" 'Thoughts'

Tenshuyami

magcookie

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:22 pm
User Image

Takira Gwyndolin Hekireki ll Strategist ll Doton - Raiton ll Former Bandit :: Current E-Rank ll Jiton, somekindofmagnetic

Takira tilted her head at the teens response. "What? You can't tell from just lookin'? I am the great Takira Gwyndolin Hekireki! The Bloodied Iron! Leader of the Storm Bears!" She shouted before a small chuckle escaped her lips. She couldn't help herself but respond to the situation with a loud and jovial laugh escaping from deep in her gut. This child was already wed, and a mother no less! "Young? Lady? Listen youngin', I ain't no lady, bandits don't get that title. And for that matter I'm almost fifty! I know.. I know my ravenous' good looks and ahem height might have foole-" She started as she turned her crimson gaze to the crystal structure. Her reflection having stopped her words in their tracks. Even with the wrapped reflection she could notice some red flags. Her face was a lot more round then it had been the previous day, and she seemed even shorter! It appeared as if she was a teen, the other girls response making a lot more sense to her now. 'Wait wait wait. I'm a kid again? This- that would explain my muscles as well.. But wait. No. Nooo.' She thought in frustration. Her brow furrowing in rage, crimson eyes burning like a flame.

"Chronovores? No. Impossible, I would never go through that scam." She mumbled to herself, attention being brought back to the white haired girl. Her gaze was probably a bit too intense as her eyes bore into the girl. "What? Ya don't fancy having a little rumble in the jungle?" She said dryly, pinching the bridge of her nose. This was just all too much, her chest a blaze with rage. Removing her hand she replaced it onto her katana's hilt, gripping the butt cap. First the possibility of a chronovore and now someone trying to tell her what to do? Well if Hanako had phrased it any different the situation could have gone far more south. "I'll take yer suggestion this time, but keep them to a minimum. I ain't takin' no orders," She started as she adjusted her cape with her free hand, "Well? Let's get out of this... place." She slid her hand down the hit of her blade as she walked past Hanako towards the nearest opening in the rooms walls, not for a moment trusting that things weren't about to hell in a hand basket now that potential prey was on the move. If the creatures that lived here were anything like the wolves she was familiar with that is.

Quote " You said you would become a martyr for your ideals. In life, you must have been a pure saint. A proud and noble figure, certainly. But who can truly admire the martyr’s thorny path? Who dreams of such an ending? A king… The king must be greedier than any other. He must laugh louder and rage harder. He must exemplify the extreme of all things, good and evil. That is why his retainers envy and adore him. And why the flames of aspiration, to be as the king is, can burn within his people. Proud king of chivalry… The righteousness and ideals you bore may indeed have saved your nation once. However, I’m certain you know what became of those who were saved, but left to themselves.” :: Iskandar

Kirenai Yuki

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:58 pm

→→ The jungle for the most part seemed to ignore their presence, though as they moved the place slowly seemed to come alive. In this location alone there were four different lead offs, all perfectly spaced apart and, given the lights that pervade their depths, looked to be halls that extend further into the distance. Fog filled their visions, obscuring much beyond thirty feet, but enough to show that the ground that direction was crawling with vines that twitched and writhed. Every path was covered, every path threatening to trip the unwary, and behind them? As they moved slithering could be heard within the roots near their crystals, the shifting of the strange material releasing tinkling to warm them of the paths these things took. Side to side, in short and jerky movements, something was exploring where they had just been.
→→ From deeper in the complex a hollow cry echoed, a haunting cry that rose from a deep b***h to a bugling howl. It resounded, and the plants around them stilled, everything to silence in an instant, until the howl faded once more. The frightened silence settled, failing to return after several moments, perhaps in preparation of some sort of predator's approach.
→→

Kirenai Yuki

magcookie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:11 pm
______Hanako & Gwyn's Narration
As the howl settled away into silence once more, just as everything should have returned to 'normal' the sound of shattering broke the silence, not unlike the sound you likely experienced upon waking. For, unnoticed until that moment, perhaps obscured because of the mist, another crystal pod shattered and released the form that had been trapped within.

______Chloe's Narration
You drifted in darkness in a place that was neither cold nor warm, just comfortable. Asleep but not asleep, just existing. The voice that had reminded you of who you were faded away to a fragment of a memory, something familiar, like a word lost on the tip of the tongue. But it was there. You were suspended for what could have been mere moments or centuries; it all felt the same. That is, until a crack resounded in the silence, and light poured in from somewhere, before the abyss around you shattered altogether, and you were released into the world.

Kirenai Yuki

magcookie

Evanescently Magnificent

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:09 pm
User Image

Takira closed her eyes as she walked down the foggy hallway, mind focused on her current situation. Her metal boots clanged roughly against the soil and metal of the floor, crushing roots under her as she marched. So many unanswered questions and plenty more gathering the longer she was forced to look on the environment. With a sigh crimson eyes flickered open, greeted by the save thick fog blinding her view. 'Why had I been placed so far from my home? Lightning's air was more dry than this... Its like I'm wading through one of the chefs bland a** soups. And that fauna... There's no way I'm near my camp, so the question remains...Why? It coul-" Her thoughts were cut short by a long, threatening, howl that seemed to slip through the fog. It had turned out there was something around worthy of letting some aggression out on. "Kid, did you hear that?" She quickly turned on her heel while drawing her katana from its sheath. Only the person she assumed was following her was nowhere to be found. Her eyes not picking up the sound of steps coming down the hallway with her, she had been ditched it seemed. Brows furrowed in anger, gloved fingers tightening around her hilt as an annoyed sigh. "And there goes that kids one chance." She growled as the howl started to settle into the mist, "..Oh no yo don't I need a fight still!"

Metal covered feet started to slam against the floor as she started sprinting back down the hallway towards where she came, the sound of glass shattering whispered against her ears being drowned out by the fog and the constant clanging from her own person. Hopping over a high reaching root she slowed to a stop as the fog cleared signalling her arrival back to the large open room housing the crystal structure. Her eyes traced the scenery for any beast capable of making such an interesting howl, but instead she found two things. One the kid she was just conversing with was gone. Takira assuming they went down one of the other hallways. The second was the crystal structure had changed, and with it a new body was now in the room where she had woken up. 'Another kid... Already noticed the trend but sure add another one for me to babysit.' She thought with a sigh, sheathing her katana now that she hadn't found her target. Her clanging steps were somewhat quieter as she walked over to the new body, crouching down in front the the kid before shaking the kids shoulder lightly. "Oi kid. Up and at 'em." She grumbled, crimson eyes still burning with left over anger as she waited for any bodily response to make sure she wasn't just shaking a corpse.

Kirenai Yuki

Evanescently Magnificent

Royal Taorito

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:40 pm
User Image

The eternal void stretched outwards in every direction, blocking her her vision to anything that lay beyond it. Or was there even anything beyond it? It had been so very very long that Chloe found that she couldn't remember. So there the young girl sat, floating in absolute nothingness. Not even able to tell whether she was awake, asleep, or trapped somewhere between the two. The darkness had invaded even her thoughts at this point, and as such Chloe found she could no longer tell the difference. That is until an echo ripped through the blackness like a lightning bolt. The single moment was so fierce that it startled Chloe even in her stupor, and just like the first more cracks ripped outwards like a spiderweb all around until at last the darkness around her began to fade. At first Chloe wasn't sure if she liked this new feeling. Sure the void had been all consuming but it had at least offered comfort, a warm embraced that she had never been able to find in life and for the briefest shadow of a moment the girl found herself drifting back into the darkness. When a voice, a woman voice spoke out to her, and Chloe instead focused on it trying to make out the words.

That is when her violet eyes snapped awake. A panicked confusion radiating throughout her body caused her bolt upright suddenly and scramble to her feet. Scanning her surroundings, Chloe found herself in a room of what must have been a place for some kind of scientific study. Though whoever it belonged to had long since left it to rot seeing as how nature had overtaken it completely. Slowly spinning around, Chloe's eyes meet with a girl who couldn't have been much older than herself, dark brunette hair, deep red eyes, and.. in some kind of military uniform? Now that set her on edge immediately. Narrowing her eyes at her Chloe stepped forward and shouted at her. "And who the <********> are you huh? Did you bring me.. to wherever the hell this is?!" Puncturing her statement by gesturing wildly at her surroundings Chloe awaited the girl's response.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

magcookie

Kirenai Yuki

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:42 pm
User Image

Takira's fiery anger was doused with a small relief that she hadn't been shaking a corpse. Small victory's and all that. Crimson eyes watched the child fumble around in fight before they seemed to leap back onto their feet like some kind of cat being hit with a splash of water. A small smirk formed on her lips as she lifted her body back upright, crossing her arms as the child looked around the room. 'Well I suppose with that kind of reaction I can cross this kid off my list of suspects. Maybe I'll hire them on as my jester.' She thought with a small snort to herself before the kid had the audacity to get into her face. Her mouth formed a thin line, her face becoming blank as the kid started yelling, spittle landing on Takira's face as the volume climbed. Brows immediately furrowed in anger as she reached up to her face and rubbed her forearm against her cheek. With a sigh punctuated with annoyance she opted to take a step even closer to the child, her eyes becoming a deep fiery crimson as anger filled her chest. This was why she rarely allowed kids into the family, they never showed an ounce of respect to their betters. "Oh ho ho... And here I was hoping I'd run into someone with a backbone in this jungle resort," She started, staring into the kids eyes as she continued, "But alas I seemed to have found another child who themselves big enough to get into my face. Well, child, I am Takira Gwyndolin ********' Hekireki. Bandit leader of Lightnings feared Storm Bears. Now how about you get out of my face before I put you back on the ground." Her white gloved hands crumpled into fists as she squared up to the slightly taller child, half of her dearly wishing to be able to turn her gloves red in the next few minutes... work out some of her growing frustrations towards the whole being kidnapped and turned into a child thing, since whatever beast was howling seemed to have vanished into the mist.

Stamina Pool:: [150 //150]

Evanescently Magnificent

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:30 pm
User Image

Chloe watched as the girl stepped up to her and already she could feel the rush of blood surge through her body. A deep part of her wanted to badly to jump into a fight with her. Continuing to listen her angry rant, a smile quickly broke out on her face. One that would turn into a full blown laughing fit. "FIRST of all this get this straight. You were the one who literally just took a step towards ME to get in my face. So unless I'm going to get a kiss out of it, you can step the hell out of my personal space. Secondly, have you even bothered to look in a mirror lately? Quit talking to me like you're my elder when it's obvious from you're 'self appointed title' that you're just a little girl who didn't like the way things were so you ran away from home and tried to make your own little club." Giving Takira a flat stare she turned to examine her surroundings further and tried desperately to recall some clue from her past how she got here. Nothing really came to mind other than than that stupid crystal virus thing which she must have just broken out of. Well that only leaves two questions I guess. When the hell am I and where the hell am I. Juuuuust ******** great. As much as she loathed the thought of talking to her any more than she had to. Takira had done her the favor of not killing her while she was unconscious, which meant that it was unlikely that the girl was responsible for dragging her here. Like it or not Takira was now her partner in this ******** up world. "So oh great and fearless bandit queen." Chloe made sure to puncture her statement with an extra layer of sarcasm. "Since I'm going to assume you have nothing to do with this place since you didn't stab me while I was on the floor. That means you and me are stuck together until whoever left us here come for the both of us." Chloe continued as she struggled to swallow her pride. "Do you.. have any idea when or where we are?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                ((I already like Takira))

magcookie

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:58 pm
User Image

Takira could feel her blood lust starting to leak into the forefront of her thoughts, a crazed smile formed from her lips as the child decided to stand up for themselves. She was excited at the prospect of such a flimsy looking child showing backbone. 'Ah reminds me of me as a teen. Good times that.' She thought as the childs counter finished. While the girl managed to stop from laughing she couldn't help but start laughing, deep from inside her gut loud hardy laughs filled the crystal structures room. Hunching over white gloves gripped at her knees, breath being hard to come by as the laughter started to turn into wheezing. Thoughts is pinning the child to the wall with a katana through their gut began to fade from her mind as the fire burning in her chest was extinguished with lack of steady oxygen. She took a few moments while the child looked around the room, steadying her breathing while before standing back straight. Wiping the few joy bought tear drops from her face as the child looked back towards her. "Oh yea yea yea got me there kiddo, that is how I started out to the 'T'... and while I do like the ring of Great and Fearless Bandit Queen, because lets be honest it fits like my gloves, address me as Gwyn... On second thought no I like that title." She wormed in before the girl finished her statement.

"Oi yer welcome for that, Ive been known to give the lasses my katana if you know what I mean. but kid yer guess is as good as mine. I've never so much as crossed Lightnings borders before, so I can narrow it down by saying either we aren't in Lightning or its been so long that the air of Lightning has changed completely." The bandit said with a chuckle, adjusting her cloak as she started to notice how damn hot the enclosure was. With a sigh she unclipped her cuff-links and rolled her sleeves up to her elbows, all the while thinking about what the kid had said some more. "There was one flaw in yer assumption kid. Even if I did have something do do with these crystals, why would I damage the contents? There was one other person here. When I woke myself onto that pile of rubble," She said gesturing to the pile of broken crystal under the center structure, "Though the dumbass wandered off on her own. Bloody hell its just been nothing but kids today. Maybe you've seen 'er before, snow haired lass about ye high real prim and propper, lookin' mighty stuck up? Eh, whatever just follow yer great and fearless bandit queen, standing around waiting ain't doin' nothin' for us." She heel turned, metal boots scrapping against the floor before she mad her way back down the same hallway she attempted to leave through before the second kid came into play. Hands inspecting her crossbow for any damage as she trampled over roots and into the fog. Maybe this one will follow, either way she wasn't going back again.

[[ooc: likewise]]

Evanescently Magnificent

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:56 pm
User Image

Chloe stood dumb founded for the briefest of moments. Her usual sarcasm had simply rolled off the Gwyn like water off a raincoat and now of all things she expected to be called a bandit queen? Oh ******** hell who exactly am I getting involved with? Her frustration made itself apparent when Chloe crushed a small chunk of earth under heel as Gwyn mentioned that she had no idea where they were either. Just how damn long was she on ice for? Was her village even around? Though to be honest with herself it's not like she felt any real desire to seek out home. No place really felt like home to her anyway. Her attention was brought back down to earth as Gwyn spoke of how her idea was flawed. "See why do you have to go and make it harder for me trust you like that? And here I thought we were sharing a moment." Looking back through the root filled room Chloe looked for any sign of the other girl that Gwyn had spoken of but found none. She really had no clue who she could be from her description and to be honest she didn't really care that much. Her own survival was more important to her at this moment. First making sure that she still had all of her belongings on her person. Chloe ran to catch up and without wasting time on more useless words. Followed her great and fearless bandit queen over the river and through the woods. After all she always did like letting others take command. That way when things all went to hell it would be them taking the fall and not her.

((Attempted Exit?))

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lanfaer

magcookie

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:29 pm
User Image

Takira inspected the walls as she stomped her way through the overgrowth, crimson eyes finally taking the time to take in the builds various details. Sure she had noticed how many plants were running a muck from floor to ceiling but she never stop to considered it. Instantly she had just accepted it as fact. 'Hm, could it be one of those fancy... what was it they call would call it.. ah greenhouses? That would explain the glass, and the overwhelming amount of plant life inside an enclosed space. What was it they were growing? Is there food? Or might it be more sinister... was there a reason they started it? Could it be toxic outside? Nah, unlikely. Bound to be holes in this building.' She cut her thought train off as turned her head to the sides footsteps caught up to her, white glove gripping harder at her hilt in anticipation. The sight of the kid, however, brought some relief. It seems she finally got one of the brats to follow her. "Oi br- err kiddo. You got a name? I swear, youngin's these days got no manners. I gave you my illustrious name you might as well give me yers." She half shouted with a wild grin, turning her head back forward into the fog. The sound of her metal steps were echoing differently now, perhaps they neared the next section of the building or perhaps they were about to hit a dead end. "While I'm at it. Ya got moxie but is that all ya gots? I need to know if you can scrap or if Ima have ta play babysitter if... when we bump into something mean. Ever been in a physical fight? Got any meat to those bones? Skills, name 'em." She added as a side question, mostly to get a rile.

Evanescently Magnificent

________Internal Region ► Fair Feathered Democracy Region

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas