Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] PLOTS?!? 8D :: Cheryl's Discounted Plot Emporium Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:45 pm
GET YOUR PLOTS, ICE COLD PLOTS

So, my old plot thread was outrageously outdated and from, well, 2008. So, here's the new and improved plot thread! I have more ponies at my joint Teepee with Polar, but these babies are the ones I am more comfortable RPing. They are ordered roughly by priority. Ish.

If you want to RP any other Soquili (I have RP rights to every one that my name is on), please PM me or post! Most of them were generally RP'd by Polar who has quit Gaia, but I'm open to give them a shot.

NOTE: Please quote me to get my attention! Otherwise, you may be waiting awhile.

These are the rough order of breedings that I currently have lined up. This list may change priorities at any times as new pairs come up.

.:: Unedited :: .
1 :: Invictus x Pele' (Unedited)
2 :: Orion x Eve (Unedited)
3 :: Silhouette x Jocelyn (Unedited) - RP
4 :: Arctica x Cypress (Unedited) - Self-pair
5 :: Shiranai x Moose (Unedited) - Self-pair
Imperio x Keahi (Unedited) Cool Down until January!

.:: Edited ::.
1 :: Moir x Isiyah - Self-pair (17/20)
2 :: Cypress x Maeva
3 :: Horse x Tenzin - Rotating as needed
4 :: Lien x Daisuke - Rotating as needed
5 :: Tobia x Yngvarr (Spirited slots only for now)
6 :: Lien x Yuuta - Waiting on opening with techabyte
7 :: Shiranai x Absinthe (TP; no agreement yet)
8 :: Nixsi x Kai (Edited/Unedited)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:02 pm
.::Navigation::.

01 :: Introduction
02 :: Navigation and Rules
03 :: Imperio & Crucia
04 :: Invictus
05 :: Demon & Nana
06 :: Orion
07 :: Lien
08 :: Tobia, Horse, & Kilauea
09 :: Shiranai & Silhouette
10 :: Mercy, Scion, & Cypress
11 :: ninja
12 :: Ayame, Cera, and Emaera
13 :: Eury & Creme
14 :: Tezuka
15 :: Familiars

.:: Extra Thingabobs about St00fs ::.
01 :: While I love romance, I prefer plots and lifemates over flings, unless the fling is worked into a plot.

02 :: Once a start RPing with someone with the intention for romance, I tend to consider them off the market to everyone else. While I do not expect the same, if you change your mind about the pairing, please just let me know so I can open them back up again!

03 :: While I like backplotting, I generally don't consider backplotted romance canon until we start entering them into breeding slots. Or if we make it pretty clear that they are exclusive.

04 :: Lifemates require RPing before I'll consider it!

05 :: My RP rate is very inconsistent. I may get back to you within a day, a week, or a month. At any point, please feel free to poke me as a reminder. I can usually get back to you within a day if you give me that extra push.

07 :: I prefer thread RPing in the guild. My work schedule doesn't allow me to be on AIM often enough for otherwise, but if you do see my on AIM, feel free to poke me at MaesterSweet.

Teh Cheryl

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:13 pm
.:: Imperio ::.

User Image

.:: About Imperio ::.
Imperio is constantly happy and is rarely, if ever, sad. He's adorably simplistic and holds a childlike view of the world. He's easily amused, incredibly naive, and loves almost anything. Despite being a stallion and fathering two children, he's forever sweet and innocent who just loves to be loved. Beware the CAPS LOCK with him.

.:: Background ::.
His basket was abandoned, left at the edge of the mountainside in the middle of winter, presumable left to die. Orchu stumbled upon the lone basket and, unable to find his parents in the nearby area, carried the basket back up the mountain to the herd, where he was quickly taken under the wings of Orion. He was raised on the mountain top, the lone creature of fire and summer among followers of winter. He has never considered nor sought out his birth parents because families aren't bound by blood. However...

.:: Family ::.
.:: Extended Family Tree ::.
(Unofficial) Lifemate :: Keahi
Oldest Daughter :: Maykala
Oldest Son :: Invictus
Second Oldest Daughter :: ???
Youngest Daughter :: Enkavma
Youngest Son :: Remix

. :: Looking For ::.
- Friendship
- (Attempted) Enemies

.:: Breedings ::.
1 :: Keahi -> Maykala & Invictus
2 :: Keahi -> Won 11/2016!
3 :: Reserved
4 :: Reserved

.:: Plots ::.
- ENEMIES?! 8D :: I'm hoping to find a Kalona whose looking for a bit of a friend. Imperio is very sweet and loving, so I'm hoping for a plot where some big mean Kalona (preferably a stallion) wants to pick on the little guy, and Imperio just doesn't get it. Kalona gets annoyed and grudgingly because Imperio's friend. OR A mean looking Soquili who is used to people running away scared but is actually very nice.

.:: Notes ::.
Imperio is my baby. Seriously. I have a whole family tree built up around this one little guy. I usually intend his plots to be lighthearted and fun, but I'm really open to developing and adjusting his personality a bit more now that he is older.

His mother, Crucia, is officially customed!!

.:: Status ::.
[PRP] Nonsense, Nonsense {Imperio & Serafima SlapJack} :: [ x ]
[PRP] Like-Minded Meetings {Imperio & Liebe} :: [ x ]

.:: Crucia ::.

User Image

[ Foal Uncert ] [ Basket Uncert ]

.:: About Crucia ::.
Cold and apathetic, she is the antithesis of her son. She is incredibly practical in her actions and would not hesitate to do something if she thought it was necessary. She is a well-trained warrior and offers her services up as a mercenary to the highest bidder. She believes that emotional ties are a great weakness and has sought to sever herself from any such things.

Growing up with only her father for company, her mother long-abandoning the two of them before Crucia ever emerged from her basket, she was a kind though slightly indifferent foal. Her father had brought out the best of her and was the only one to ever manage to make her laugh and smile. Soon after though, her father went missing, leaving Crucia, still very young, alone. Crucia spent much of her youth and young adulthood looking for her father, before accepting the fact that she had been purposefully abandoned. As she grew older, she grew colder and more unconcerned with the feelings of others. In her travels though, she learns to become a fierce fighter, learning to defend herself against those who might have wanted to do her harm. Eventually, this evolves into her offering her services to smaller tribes or lone travelers who needs protection.

One day, though, she meets a stallion who becomes the first person who she starts to open herself to since her father. She takes a chance with him, hoping that she won't be left alone again. However, soon after their budding romance starts, he disappears from her life too. She finds herself with foal and hating them as evidence of her weakness, she abandons them and moves on with her life.

.:: Family ::..
Oldest (?) Son :: Imperio
Oldest Granddaughter :: Maykala
Oldest Grandson :: Invictus

. :: Looking For ::.
- Clients
- Acquaintances

.:: Breedings ::.
01 :: Reserved

exclaim - Give Me a Direction :: Soon after she finds herself alone as a foal without her father, Crucia wanders around alone, picking up bits and pieces needed to survive. I'm looking for anyone willing to meet up with her during this time. This includes kind-hearted soq who are willing to give her a warm place to sleep for the night and a little advice to not-so-nice soq who might run her off or attempt to harm her. Would love for maybe a warrior to come across her and give her a few tips on how to defend herself. She won't be tied down to anyone because she is determined to find her father, but she'd appreciate a kind gesture or two.
- Cry Me a River :: That tear-shaped marking under her eye? It's not a birthmark--it's a scar. Looking for an evil soq to come across her crying (skinwalker or anything goes) and give her a scar as a reminder that crying never solved anything.
- Sellsword :: Every mercenary needs clients. Have a traveler who is wandering through some dangerous lands and needs a bodyguard? Or a herd who has been having trouble with predators in the area? Maybe even someone who is looking for a little revenge? If you have the coin, Crucia's blade is yours.

Crucia is very very plot intensive. Most of it was designed to be self-plotting and RPing but I'd love love love some other people getting involved!

I'll be customing Imperio's father next, but I'm unsure if I will make them mates. So, until then, breedings and romance are off the table!

[SRP] Beginnings and Endings [Crucia] :: [ x ]
[PRP] Wandering and Searching [Crucia & Azmaveth] :: [ x ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:25 pm
.:: Invictus ::.

User Image

.:: About Invictus ::.
Growing up in such a happy and idealistic family took its toll on Invictus. His father, Imperio, is constantly happy while his mother has no problem joining in with his father's odd antics. His sister takes after both of the parents, leaving Invictus feeling left out. He wishes he could be happy with his family, but he's incredibly self conscious of his every move. He envies those who can be happy, and wishes nothing more then to break out of his little shell. He is also really, really awkward.

In the end, though, Invictus is a poet in his soul despite his difficulty with words. He hears and feels everything so deeply, but never has the ability to make his thoughts make sense when he tries to speak.

Mother :: Keahi
Father :: Imperio
Older Sister :: Maykala
Younger Sister :: ???
Youngest Sister :: Enkavma
Youngest Brother :: Remix

.:: Looking For ::.
- Friends

.:: Breeding ::.

1 :: Reserved
2 :: Open
3 :: Open
4 :: Open

You are the CUTEST thing! :: I'm really, really looking for a stallion or mare to be best friends with Invictus. Like. Poke and prod him and to find him the cutest freakin' thing in the world, and not put up with any of his humble bullshit.
What To Do Without You :: I'm looking for a stallion or mare who manipulates him and makes him somewhat emotionally dependent, of sorts. Romantic or platonic undertones.

I love his cute little odd butt. :3 He's still a WIP for RP wise, so I'd love to experiment him out with different personalities!

Romance is now off the table but friendship is still open!

[PRP] Visions are Seldom All They Seem [Invictus & Pele'] :: [ x ]
[PRP] For Treasure Lies Within [Invictus & Ouriel] :: [ x ]
[PRP] The Fire Burning in My Bones [Invictus & Viveka :: [ x ]
[PRP] Who, Me? [Invictus & Eleanor] :: [ x ]
[PRP] How May I Be of Service? [Azharaie & Invictus] :: [ x ]

.:: Completed ::.

[PRP] Kindred Spirits [Invictus & Pele'] :: [ x ]

.:: Remix ::.

User Image

.:: About Remix ::.
Remix was dubbed affectionately by his father as RiRi as Imperio's habit of shortening all of his children's names. Remix is the only one who liked his nickname enough that he asked people to call him by it anyway if they prefer.

His mother's curiosity and his father's energy combined in him to make a surprisingly charming and confident son. He's naive but more out of willingness to simply not think about the things that might make him sad or uncomfortable. He's sheltered in that way, ignorant, and as a result can be thoughtless in his words and actions, uncaring of the consequence in a way that shows that he's never had to deal with them before. He is forgetful and tends to make willful promises that he forgets to keep.

While he loves his family, his relationship with his older brother is surprisingly strained. Invictus practically raised his younger siblings but Remix's thoughtless often cuts Invictus deeper than he realizes.

Mother :: Keahi
Father :: Imperio
Oldest Sister :: Maykala
Second Oldest Sister :: ???
Third Oldest Sister :: Enkavma

- Friends

1 :: Open

WIP

Teh Cheryl

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:33 pm
.:: Demon ::.

User Image

.:: About Demon ::.
Demon is arrogant, haughty, and an all-around jerk. Most Soquili don't like him, and few can even tolerate his presence. He has a knack for pissing everyone off. He does have a sweet side, but it's hidden somewhere behind all that vain self-love. If you have a mare that needs to find a reason to hate stallions, Demon's probably the guy to go to. He is rarely seen without his loyal familiar, Nana. (Seriously. Nana follows him everywhere.) As he has gotten older, his personality has mellowed out a bit, but that doesn't mean he can't be his flamboyant peacock self.

Once bitten, twice shy, Demon now jealously guards his heart from others. Love is a mistake he will not make twice.

- Friends
- Enemies
- Casual Flirtation

5 :: Open

Bromance :: I'm looking for someone that pisses Demon off just as much as Demon pisses them off (preferably a stallion). However, this would be a bit of an odd friendship. (Meaning, that they fight constantly yet still hang around each other.) Someone who will take an insult indignantly and fire one back. Basically, someone to have a playful(?) and slightly antagonistic friendship with.
Broken Hearts are for Plebeians :: A stallion (because Demon doesn't believe in limiting anyone from his beauty) that Demon learns to fall in love with. Then, for whatever reason, breaks his heart. This can be maybe that they simply stop seeing him without giving him a reason but preferably they leave him for someone else. Other options include a semi-evil Soquili who just enjoys playing with emotions or a newly cursed skinwalker who, after be cursed, obviously leaves Demon behind. Demon doesn't give his heart away easily and resolves never to make that mistake again.

So I'm very very possessive of Demon and therefore very very picky about finding him a mate. He was my first baby who I won in a Speed Flatsale way back in the day. As a result, even though he doesn't have all the glitz and glam of a lot of Soquili, he's probably the one I'm the most picky about finding love for. Plots and RPing capability outweigh looks for him.

Currently exploring option's with Summer Raaven's Happiness for potential romance. The Broken Hearts are for Plebeians plotline would take place before their actual meeting, so it'd be a backdated RP (open for background plotting and actual RP)

[PRP] As Old Souls Collide [Demon & Happiness] :: [ x ]

[PRP] In Stone [Nana & Daemon] :: [ x ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:01 pm
.:: Orion ::.

User Image

.:: About Orion ::.
Orion holds all the characteristics of a child except the innocence part. He's sweet and playful, but undoubtably immature and slightly perverted. He hates to see people sad and is not above making a complete fool of himself to cheer someone up. He loves pranks and jokes but dislikes flowers. He's the youngest of his siblings, something he both thrives on and finds annoyance in. He's a bit of an actor, enjoying histrionics for the hell of it and delights in finding someone who'll join in with his games. Also, personal space? What's that?

Fun-loving and free in his youth, Orion has not changed much with age. Having been away from the main herd for several years to accompany his grandmother further south, he has only recently returned his old stomping grounds. His time away, however, has made him question a few things and about where his heart really lies.

Lifemate :: Eve
Grandmother :: Kasumi
Grandfather :: Orchu
Mother :: Nora
Father :: Nipper
Older Sister :: Mocha
Older Brother :: Foxtrot

- Friends
- Mentees

.::Breeding::.
2 :: Reserved
3 :: Reserved
4 :: Reserved
5 :: Reserved

exclaim Those Left Behind :: Orion has been traveling for several years, after accompanying his grandfather away from the herd with a small group. While he's away, he meets a beautiful, sweet and all-around wonderful mare that anyone stallion would be lucky to have. However, Orion can't stop thinking about a mare that he left behind back at home who was just a friend...right? Just looking for a short-term, almost romance that makes Orion realize that he's missing someone that he already had.
I'm a great rolemodel! 8D :: Orion loves foals! They are about the same age mentally as he is, so he loves getting into all sorts of mischief with them.
I don't need no stinkin' flying lessons! :: Orion is a notoriously bad flier. He has the take-off and actual flight part down for the most part, but his landings all end up as crash landings. Oops! He might need someone to give him a few pointers.

Another fun character who is always up for some adventure!

.:: Font ::.

[PRP] Feels Like Forever [Orion & Eve] :: [ x ]
[PRP] This Is Your Pilot Speaking [Orion & Thalia] :: [ x ]

Teh Cheryl

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:07 pm
.: Aquila ::.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [ Foal Cert ] [ Foal Uncert ] [ Basket Cert ] [ Basket Uncert ] [ Obtained ]

.:: About Aquila ::.
Aquila knows how much she is loved and how lucky she is to have been born into the family she has. However, she wasn't always aware of this. As a foal, she had taken each day for granted, thinking that the overwhelming amount of love was common place and she found it stifling. The constant worry that her parents showered her with, the questions, the assurances--she knew they loved her but sometimes she had just wanted space. As she grew older, a streak of independence had taken hold of her, and she longed to explore the far reaches of the land, meet new people and see all the wonders that the world had to offer. And she did. But it was only as she left her family did she start to realize how much she missed them and worried for them.

Parents are meant to take care of their children, but Aquila soon finds that her defining characteristic is how much she wishes to take care of her parents in turn. Newly an adult and her parents not getting any younger and perhaps now, fully aware now of their pain they had before her birth, she spends much of her time doting and caring for the couple as they had done to her when she was young. She worries if they are eating enough, if they are lonely, if perhaps they should walk south for the winters to ease the cold. On and on and on. Her siblings might joke about being a mother hen, but she turns her attention as easily to them as she does to her parents. She loves to shower her family with little gifts (a rose I found on my walk that matched your coat, a piece of your favorite fruit that I saw at the market, this little trinket that you were eyeing on our last walk) and while she enjoys gifts in return, she really just enjoys showing her family how much she loves them in return. She still travels, adventuring and wondering and seeing the world, but now she knows that she will always return home.

She refers to her little ghost companion as Jackdaw, or more often than not, simply Jack. He manifested slowly once she hit her first growth spurt and she has found his silent, however potentially eerie, companionship quite comforting. She talks to him often when there is no one else around for lack of better partners, and will never fail to introduce him to her acquaintances.

Maternal Grandmother :: Reaper
Maternal Grandfather :: Angelique
Mother :: Zahariel
Father :: Ophicius
Eldest Brother :: Solas
Second Eldest Brother :: Zadkiel
Younger Sister :: Lyra

Looking For::
- Friends
- Acquaintances
- Romance

Breeding::
1 :: Closed

Plots::
WIP

[PRP] Don't Judge a Book By It's Cover [Malice & Aquila] :: [ x ]
[PRP] Auspicious Firsts [Aquila & Horse] :: [ x ]

.: Lien Hua ::.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [ Nekkie ]

.:: About Lien Hua ::.
Stately and regal, Lien holds herself as a true lady and heiress. Taught courtly manners since she was young, she conducts every move with perfect poise and dignity. As a result, however, she hides her true self behind a mask of courtesy and comes across to others as cold and untouchable. She does not appreciate others take liberties on her person and silently demands to be treated with respect. She is difficult, likely impossible, to please or impress fully though she will come across as perfectly courteous no matter what is happening.

None

- Friends
- Acquaintances
- Romance

1 :: Techabyte's Yuuta
2 :: Kara Asumie's Daisuke
3 :: ~Twilight...Angel~'s Shiro

WIP

Notes ::
Lien has a few flings planned--they aren't in any order except whoever has a spot open at anytime for an edited breeding. Lifemates/Roleplay based offers will take precedence over flings though!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:37 pm
.:: Tobia ::.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

.:: About Tobia ::.
[ Naked Cert ] [ Naked Uncerted ] [ Uncert ]

Tobia is fierce. Having been plagued by self-doubt as a foal and never being comfortable in their skin, they have grown into a confident and radiant adult. Tobia identifies as non-binary and while they prefer they/their for their pronouns, they will answer to anything. They, he, she--it doesn't matter in the end because Tobia believes that it is all beautiful in the end. Tobia spends most of their time wandering from herd to herd, introducing themselves and spreading joy and empathy. They keep their head held high and will dare anyone to challenge them for being who they are.

Lifemate :: Yngvarr
Cousin :: Pippin

- Friends

Tobia is my baby. T.T Non-binary, so I'll generally use gender neutral pronouns but Tobia will answer to anything so don't feel pressured to do the same. Still working out from plots with them, but feel free to offer!

Tobia is currently involved with Mew's Yngvarr! They are looking for surrogates!

Looking for surrogates!

[PRP] Black, White and Rainbow All Over [Yngvarr & Tobia] :: [ x ]
[PRP] Rainbows and Bonding...? [Tobia & Ixchel] :: [ x ]
[PRP] Think of All the (Mis)adventures! [Tobia & Ayame] :: [ x ]

[SPRP] In Memoriam: This is Our Story [Tobia] :: [ x ]

.:: Horse ::.

User Image

.:: About Horse ::.
Horse is a mystery. No one is quite sure her age or her real name. She never speaks and many are unsure if she is unable or simply unwilling.

Unknown

- Friends(?)
- Flings

Horse is Horse. ninja She is definitely mute, but I'd love to test out RPing her with others. She is struggling with not being able to communicate as well as being in a new land, so friends would a nice.

[SRP] Welcome to the New Age {Horse} :: [ x ]

.:: Kilauea ::.

User Image

[ Markings ]

.:: About Kilauea ::.
Outwardly, Kilauea is proud, ferocious mare. However, coming from a proud line of clawed and fire-controlling clan, her anomalously flat feet and water-controlling powers have set her out as an outcast. She now lives alone in the deep active volcanoes, surrounded by the very element that she has no control over. She longs for the sea, but in an attempt to change her very nature, she steadfastly remains surrounded by fire.

- Friends
- Flings(?)
- Romance

[PRP] Come Away to the Water [Ryuunosuke & Kilauea] :: [ x ]

.:: Kilauea ::.

User Image

[ Markings ]

.:: About ::.

- Friends
- Flings(?)
- Romance

Teh Cheryl

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:44 pm
.:: Shiranai ::.

.:: About Shiranai ::.
Shiranai is quiet and a loner, much like her parents. She spends most of her time lost in her own head.

Mother :: Nixsi
Father :: Kai
Older Sister :: Seimei
Older Brother :: Silhouette
Older Brother :: Sestos
Older Brother :: Seraph

- Friends
- Mate

.:: Plots ::
- Alone or Lonely? :: Shiranai contemplates whether being alone all the time makes her lonely. Maybe some friends or just casual encounters with strangers of different personalities will help her decide. Varying personalities welcome!

I am not so hot at writing introverted characters loool.

[PRP] For the Soul [Shiranai & Dalila Eir] :: [ x ]
[PRP] Something New, Something Blue [Aiyana & Shiranai] :: [ x ]

.:: Silhouette ::.

.:: About Silhouette ::.
The mother hen and worrywart of the family, Silhouette spends much of his time hovering over his precious mother and sister. He worries about them constantly, fretting over their safety and comfort. While he doesn't talk much outside despite his overprotective hovering, he is a known diligent and responsible stallion who never shirks from his duties.

Mother :: Nixsi
Father :: Kai
Older Sister :: Seimei
Younger Sister :: Shiranai
Younger Brother :: Sestos
Younger Brother :: Seraph

- Friends
- Love
- Enemies (?)

01 :: Jocelyn...Maybe?
02 :: Open
03 :: Open
04 :: Open

This Isn't Like You :: Silhouette, for once, acts irresponsibly...and ends up with a foal! Possible fling potential with a headstrong and outspoken mare.

His personality is under development! I'm looking for some casual first-meetings/friendship RPs to help me round out his character a bit.

None

[PRP] A New Study [Jocelyn & Silhouette] :: [ x ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:56 am
.:: Mercy ::.

User Image
[ Unpelted ]

.:: About Mercy ::.
Mercy is a hunter, relentless and cruel. He doesn't remember much of his life before being cursed, nor does he particularly care for it. His old name has been long discarded and he, in a flight of fancy, dubbed himself 'Mercy' so he can hear his victims call his name when he catches them. He loves the thrill of the chase and will terrorize his victims both physically and emotionally. He spends most of his time skulking around the forest, looking for his next catch and hoping they give him a good game.

Oldest Son :: Terror Nova
Oldest Daughter :: Iris Nova
Youngest Son :: Scion

- Victims
- Hunting Partners (?)

01 :: Echo Nova -> Terror Nova, Iris Nova, & Scion

Greatest Game :: Nothing gets his blood rolling then a good hunt...
Hunting Partners :: Like most skinwalker, Mercy prefers to be alone. However, he can't deny that there is a certain thrill that he might get from having a hunting partner. Looking for someone for him to chase something/someone down with, with an an emphasis on using tag-teaming techniques that are only possible with more than one pony.

Mercy is a mean mean bear. He's open for victims!

[PRP] A New Game {Mercy & Kuwanyauma} :: [ x ]

.:: Scion ::.

User Image
[ Basket ] [ Foal ]

.:: About Scion ::.
Scion is a kalona-Cerynai-wind crossbreed born of a skinwalker and his favored playmate at the time. As a result, Scion grew up estranged from his father and adopted a cruel and callous outlook on the world. Whether his personality is a result of his parents or a result of his perceived abandonment, is yet to be seen.

Father :: Mercy
Mother :: Echo Nova
Oldest Brother :: Terror Nova
Oldest Sister :: Iris Nova

- Flings
- Friends?

01 :: Open

MERCY HAD BABIES. NOW WHAT TO DO WITH HIM.

Depending on how things go and whether or not someone worms their way into his angry, black heart, he may or may not get cursed. Maybe.

.:: Cypress ::.

[ Markings ]

.:: About Cypress ::.
Contemplative, Cypress generally keeps to himself though he does not mind the company of others. He enjoys experiencing new things in his life but doesn't have the head nor body for true adventure. An artist and poet at heart, he loves nothing more than staring up at the night sky in wonder. As a result of his vague, flighty nature though, he can be unintentionally callous and dismissive toward others. He has a horrible time remembering names of those he meets and often forgets he is in the middle of a conversation.

- Friends
- Flings

01 :: Mixer with Sawaki's Silvrae
02 :: Fling with Twitchapher the 3rd's Maeva
03 :: Fling with Belloblossom's Aquila (Maybe?)

Love...or Something :: Romance? Maybe. Mare or stallion, Cypress needs someone to ground him from his flighty, whimsical ideals and to capture and maintain his interests in all things earthbound. Or they can at least try.

Cypress is kind of an a*****e, but he doesn't really mean to be. He's also probably going to be a fling-only type of guy.

[SPRP] Hello, Stranger [Arctica & Cypress] :: [ x ]

Teh Cheryl

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:03 am
.:: Heng'e ::.

[ Naked Uncert ] [ Naked Cert ]

.:: About Heng'e ::.

N/A

- Friends

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:09 pm
.:: Ayame ::.

User Image
[ Basket ] [ Basket Uncert ] [ Foal ] [ Foal Uncert ][ Adult Uncert ]

.:: About Ayame ::.
Aya is a headstrong spitfire who craves adventure! She is curious and stubborn and will never say no to trying something new. She probably has a tendency to run into trouble as a result, but it won't slow her down for a second.

Born to a loving mother and father with two sisters, Aya took the first opportunity she had to bolt and seek out some adventure. Things have been going good so far, but who knows what trouble this little filly will find.

Mother :: Akiko
Father :: Onigiri
Younger Sister :: Ukyo
Youngest Sister :: Kaori

- Friends

- Gotta See the World! :: Aya's looking for companions to explore the world with, have (mis)adventures with, and probably get into a whole lot of trouble!

Aya's the newest addition to the herd...or so. Looking for friends and adventure!

[PRP] The Beginnings of Something [Ayame & Anas Cyanoptera] :: [ x ]

.:: Cera ::.

User Image

..:: About Cera ::.
Cera is simply shy, almost unbearably so. She's a loner, partially by choice, but mostly because she can't bring herself to feel anything by awkward around others. After a frightening encounter with a cruel mare, she has become even more afraid to meet strangers. She now spends most of her time laying in fields of flowers, watching the bees buzz from bloom to bloom.

- Friends
- Romance

- None! -- Feel free to suggest.

She's an overall sweet and uncomplicated character, but I'd love to add some dimension to her. I'd also love to breed her one day as I believe she'd be a wonderful mother.

.:: Emaera ::.

User Image

.:: About Emaera ::.
Emaera is cute and sweet and curious. Despite being somewhat timid and shy at first, she's intensely curious about everything around her. This means she has a poor habit of sticking out her cute little neck to check things out, just because.

- Friends!

- Return to the Sea :: Emaera, despite being born and spending most of her childhood in the ocean, has spent most of her recent years in lakes and streams to be close to her landwalker friends. She decide to spend a few weeks out in the ocean again and needs someone to show her the ropes again!
exclaim - Just a Little Crush :: Emaera, the adorable little thing she is, has never ever ever reeaaalllly fell in love. She hasn't even really had a crush before. I'd love a cut little Seathi stallion to adorably try to woo her and they be cute and awkward together as they stumble through courtship.

Emaera is the only mini in the herd and won during an RP contest when Seathi were just released (she might actually be in the first batch of Seathi's ever). Also never RP'd her past the contest, but she does well jointly with Imperio for those interested.

Teh Cheryl

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:23 pm
.:: Chloé ::.

User Image

.:: About Chloé ::.
Chloé is mute and seemingly demure but has a core of steel. She is helplessly in love and devoted to her mistress who she knows will never return her affection. Despite this, is remains ever loyal and faithful, willing to do whatever it takes to keep those she loves safe.

As a result of her inability to speak, she has come a master at body language, able to convey thoughts and feelings easily without the use of words. Whether those thoughts and feelings conveyed are honest and true, however, is another story.

- Casual Flirtations
- Romance
- Friendship
- Intrigue

Don't Turn Your Back :: Some hapless fool mistakes Chloe was being helpless. She is quite happy to dissuade him of this notion. Looking for someone arrogant who needs to learn not to judge by appearances.

New babins won! She's open for flings, romance, etc, but it must also be cleared with Elixir as well. :3

.:: Eury ::.

User Image

.:: About Eury ::.
Eury has quite a secretive yet seductive composure about herself. Around stallion she often acts alluring and attempts to entice the stallions. Eury also has a habit of avoiding replying to questions which she doesn't wish to answer and easily is able to avert the conversation upon a new topic. Although the mare will occasionally open up with some depending on their attitude and the circumstances.

- Casual Flirtations
- Romance

Won't You Tell Me Your Name? :: Always seeking more stallions for Eury to have fun, casual flirtation with. She's gorgeous and she knows it and always enjoys teasing and taunting other stallions.
Step Off :: RP with a mare who disapproves of Eury's flirtation ways, whether because she disproves on principles or because Eury has gotta a little too cozy with a certain special stallion.
Dear Future Husband :: Eury finds a stallion that she might actually be interested in. Maybe. But she doesn't know how to handle it so she goes to her fallback: flirt with everything else to make him jealous. Well, it backfires on her.

So Eury is one that was a Polar RP'd baby, but she's such a gorgeous babe that I got to have some fun with her.

[PRP] For A Good Time, Call... [Nefertem x Eury] :: [ x ]
[PRP] Why, Hello There. [Eury & Veluri] :: [ x ]
[PRP] Enchanté [Eury & Samiel Norikous] :: [ x ]

.: Creme ::.

User Image

About Creme::
The baby of the herd, she resents being looked down upon and is eager to find her own wings and way in life. She's rebellious and immature. She thinks she knows better than she does and tends to go looking for trouble. She delights in shocking her family with her antics and is just trying to get as far away from her stifling nest as she can.

Maternal Great Grandmother :: Kasumi
Maternal Great Grandfather :: Orchu
Maternal Grandmother :: Nora
Maternal Grandfather :: Nipper

Paternal Great-Grandfather :: Jewel
Paternal Great-Grandmother :: Wambli Zikala
Paternal Grandfather :: Rajiv
Paternal Grandmother :: Hanhepi wiKala

Mother :: Mocha
Father :: Indu
Older Sister :: Priya
Older Sister :: Mei Xiu

- Friends
- Flings

1 :: Open for Fling

- Oopsie Baby :: Creme runs around with a looooot of stallions. Eventually, accidents do happen...She's now gotta learn how to be a mommy when she's barely an adult herself. Looking for a stallion to fit the bill--whether it be a stallion who didn't care anyway or one who just isn't ready to be a father.
- Step Into the Bad Side :: Creme finds some friends who might not be the best influence on her. Whether it be theft, injury, or general cruelty, Creme revels in being a bad girl but she needs someone to first show her the way.

Notes ::
I have never RP'd her so her personality and history is still in development. I'm open to ideas!

[PRP] This Can't End Well [Creme & Richard Head] :: [ x ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:27 pm
.:: Tezuka ::.

User Image

.:: About Tezuka ::.
He's toast, what more can I say? Bland, serious, and laconic, he rarely speaks and when he does, it is short, crisp, and direct. He rarely smiles, but is always looking out for everyone. He's currently just looking for someont to play tennis with. Fuji found! Be careful what you wish for, Tezuka-buchou. Mada mada dane.

- Friends
- Teammates

1 :: Closed
2 :: Closed
3 :: Closed
4 :: Closed

None

Tezuka is generally closed to most RP request, but please feel free to suggest anything if you are interested.

Teh Cheryl

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:30 pm
.:: Nana ::.

User Image

.:: About Nana ::.
Nana is adorable and affectionate. She is also loyal. 'Nuff said.

- Friends

1 :: Reserved for Daemon

Nana is mute for the most part, though whether it is by choice or by design is still unknown. She is rarely seen without the company of Demon, her bonded, or Daemon, her mate.

.:: Daemon ::.

User Image

.:: About Daemon ::.
Daemon is a surly a*****e who hates everyone. Except Nana. But he won't ever admit it. But seriously, don't mess with his mate.

- No one, go away

1 :: Reserved for Nana

Daemon is the wolf equivalent for Nana's bonded, Demon. As a result, he kind of hates Demon's guts. Luckily, the feeling is quite mutual.

.:: Dmitri ::.

User Image

.:: About Dmitri ::.
Dmitri just putters around, wondering how the heck he got where he is. He is a little on the lost side and is just hoping someone will point him the way back home.

- Someone to make him less lost

1 :: Reserved for Twitch's Lilura

.:: Barnard 72 ::.

User Image

.:: About Barnard 72 ::.
72 is a weird snek. And a bit on the promiscuous side so all the lady sneks better beware.

Oldest Son :: Messier 5
Second Oldest Son :: Kratos
Third Oldest Son :: Anu
Youngest Daughter :: Sssecelia
Youngest Sister :: Seba 8

- All da flings

1 :: Won with Kivras' Tanis
2 :: Reserved

.:: Messier 5 ::.

User Image

.:: About Barnard 72 ::.
5 is just as weird as his father. Genetics.

Mother :: Tanis
Father :: Barnard 72
Younger Brother :: Kratos
Younger Brother :: Anu
Younger Sister :: Sssecelia
Youngest Sister :: Seba 8

- ¯_(ツ)_/¯

.:: Rei ::.
User Image

.:: About Rei ::.
He's a mystery. ninja

- N/A

1 :: Reserved for Summer's Daphne

.:: D.J. ::.

User Image

.:: About D.J. ::.
ninja

- Friends

DJ is either Nana and Daemon's son or Daemon's kinder alter ego. Haven't decided yet lol.

.:: Maelstrom ::.

User Image [ Nekkid ]

.:: About Maelstrom ::.
Maelstrom enjoys sitting in the shallow, sulfuric waters of the fire, soaking in the hear. Don't get too close because he bites.

- Friends
- Romance

.:: Fletch ::.

User Image [ With Cera ]

.:: About Fletch ::.
Despite being the polar opposite of his bonded, Fletch and Cera came together without nary a hitch. While Cera is timid and shy, Fletch flits back and forth without a care, egging on Cera and pushing her further and further from her comfort zone. In return, Cera provides Fletch with the steady reassurance that has been missing most of his life.

- Friends
- Romance

.:: Pitch ::.

User Image

.:: About Pitch ::.
ninja

- Friends