Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Phail's Singles - OPEN [Added Marille! Updated 1st Post] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:36 pm
Hey guys! Welcome to my singles thread (I'm awful and couldn't resist XD MAKE ALL THE PAIRS)

What are you looking for?
Breeding offers! I have two edited and two unedited couples I'm currently entering regularly in slots, so these would be for the future. I really love making pairs, okay? Like. Really, really, really. Plots are loved, but not required for most ponies. I don't really RP much right now (life, sorry! -flail-). This may change, but as of right now I don't really have the time to commit to a fully RPed relationship.

Will you cash in for breedings?
Yes, but I can't guarantee I will necessarily cash in for OUR breeding. Don't throw ponies at me expecting to get a guaranteed cash in! Sorry, but I have customs I want to get and gifts I want to give <3 And I can only cash in so much! So I can't guarantee anything about what I will cash in and when. But if I do cash in for one of our breedings, I will 100% let you know! Just please be patient, it can take a very long time for a breeding to even get picked up, never mind completed, as SC work goes to the bottom of a colourist's work load.

How do you feel about the 'cousins can breed' rule?
I am fine with using this in the case of the family lines not being close (because ICly my Soq probably won't even know yours exists or who they are e.g. especially for purewalkers who don't know/care, or in the case of one night stands where neither the children nor the mother/father knows that they are related and have no way to track down that they are from the same family line at all), but would be unlikely to do so if they know that these people are somehow closely related. BUT don't be afraid to offer <3 It doesn't squick me out or anything, so really, if you're unsure just go for it ^.^

*NEW* What about spirit breedings?
Totally 100% cool! With spirit breedings opening up the horizons a lot, I'm okay with a lot of my ponies being used for spirit breedings (even if they aren't necessarily in a relationship with said other pony). ICly, this can be explained as 'the spirits gifted them baskets', even if the two ponies don't know each other. Our ponies could find the baskets and raise them, or they could not be found, or be raised by another pair entirely! I'm really open about this. Only a few of my ponies are not okay with this, so don't be afraid to ask!

Breedings will not necessarily be done in the order listed, so don't worry if you're really far down the list <3!

Table of Contents:
1 - Introduction
2 - Full-Sized Mares
3 - Full-Sized Stallions
4 - Usdia Mares
5 - Usdia Stallions
6 - Seathi Mares
7 - Seathi Stallions
8 - Mer Mares
9 - Mer Stallions
10 - Familiars

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:40 pm
Full-Sized Mares

User Image
Name: Lady Yuna
Breed: Mutant Kirin/Kelpi
Looking For: Unsure! Flings for now? Maybe LM down the line? Forbidden romance plots oooooooooh? Tempt me okay?
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Zageit (Potentially)
2. OPEN
Blurb: Very kind but regal. Acts as an envoy for her herd, a bridge between aquatics and land-dwellers [this herd doesn't actually exist, but if you have a herd you think she might fit in then please let me know 8D]. A good negotiator, spends most of her time travelling/working. Puts great pride in her work, and truly believes she is helping people with what she does. Would feel guilty being tied down with a mate, and so does not actively seek relationships. But I'd love a forbidden romance kind of plot >_> Even if it's just for a fling. Maybe they can love each other forever but just. Never works out. [I'm evil to my ponies I'M SORRY]. MAYBE THEY HAVE A HAPPY EVERY AFTER, eventually. Plot with me 8D Also cool for flings, unsure if she would keep the kids or put them up for adoption maybe? She would care about them, but might not be around enough to be a good mother.

User Image
Name: Alourien
Breed: Unicorn
Looking For: Anything <3 She's a believer in free love. She gives her love freely to others, whether it is reciprocated or not. Should they not care for her, she does not despise them or feel sorrow. She would do well with flings, or with a polygamous group. Monogamy does not make sense to her - and she does not believe either herself or her partners should be limited in such a way!
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Elysium
2. OPEN
Blurb: Alourien has in some ways inherited the best of both her parents - her mother's self-confidence but balanced out with her father's focus and determination. She's flirtatious, she's gorgeous and she knows it, but she also knows when not to abuse it. Growing up with her mother's side of the family, she was learned their notions of free love and has accepted this as the right way to live life. She won't toy with others, unlike her mother, but will give herself freely to others without any expectations, or any need for reciprocation should they not desire her. More about her & her plots here!

User Image
Name: Bear
Breed: Pure Skinwalker (Bear)
Looking For: MOAR FLINGS 8D [don't mind if purewalker or not <3]
Breedings:
1. Achieved with Akuma || Offspring: Bear Bones & Bear Claws "The Claw"
2. Reserved for Zar'roc
3. Reserved for Tarou
4. Reserved for Gabriel
5. Reserved for Kitsunebi
6. Reserved for Bear 'The Monstrous Blue'
7. Reserved for Bear 'The Unmerciful Black'
8. Reserved for Hollow Tzalmon
9. OPEN
Blurb: Bear has always struggled with her nature. Her body craves meat, violence and death, but her brain tells her that there are cleverer ways to go about surviving than to be a murder machine. Though she has spent her whole life learning, studying other purewalkers, trying to figure out the best strategies to get prey and minimise damage to herself, she can find it very difficult to follow these ideas when the bloodlust suddenly comes over her. She has a fierce temper and tends to follow her instincts in certain situations, including mating. As far as she understands, all her children, regardless of her partner, are purewalkers. So she will mate with others for her own pleasure should she judge them strong (the best outcome for them... probably), or sometimes as a means of revenge (thinking she will break them mating and then if they survive will leave the foals nearby to destroy them even further). Her main hunting strategy is to pose as a familiar (while in her bear form) and act as a merchant. Often she will entice others into her cave by saying that's where her best goods are kept, where the tight space makes it impossible for them to escape and she will either keep them prisoner for her own amusement, leave them alive as snacks for later, or straight up eat them. Sometimes, if someone is unwilling, she will sell perfumes laced with herbs designed to put them to sleep, so she can drag their bodies away when they are knocked out cold (did I mention she is absolutely huge and crazy strong?).

User Image
Name: Celeste Altair
Breed: Mutant Hippogryph/Angeni
Looking For: MOAR FLINGS. Has an eventual lifemate planned <3
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Ezra
2. Reserved for White Russian
3. Reserved for Adramalech
4. Reserved for Daisuke
5. Potentially Reserved
6. Potentially Reserved
7. OPEN
?. Reserved for Warden Keegan [Lifemate]
Blurb: Celeste can act cold and distant, and holds herself to a strict code of honour. She believed herself to be a defender, protecting the innocent and trying to help as many people as she can, but she doesn't get close to the ones she saves. No emotional attachment, that's her rule. It would be tough to break through her barrier, hence why she is more likely to fling briefly, but for a like-minded, incredibly driven stallion she could grow to respect and even care for him in her own way.

User Image
Name: Pyralis
Breed: Pure Kalona
Looking For: Flings or Lifemate - Kalona ONLY
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Ire
2. OPEN
Blurb: Pyralis is strong and proud, with a snappish fiery temper that can set off from the slightest thing. Her pride is not without reason, as she is a powerful warrior, capable of clear logical thinking and very capable in a fight. In the middle of a great bloody battle is where she feels most comfortable. She came from the Great Kalona herd that ravaged the Kawani lands, and bears a deep hatred for the Soquili who broke them down. She is currently wandering without purpose, lost and confused by how her great herd could have lost to these non-kalona. All her children will be of the purest kalona blood, and then only with those she deems strong enough to be worthy.

User Image
Name: Tián Lōng
Breed: Mutant Cerynei/Ulun'suti
Looking For: Flings or Lifemate
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Acheron Parthenopaeus
2. Reserved for Smaug
3. Reserved for Legion
4. Reserved for Visvajit Marthuun (Mewsings of an Angel)
Blurb: Tián is smart, confident and loves to live life to the fullest. She refuses to worry about anything and tends to just act in the moment. She'd be an eager, caring mother, although she might not always know what she's supposed to be doing or what is expected of her, but she'd give it her all anyway. She's never one to half-a** anything, be it a hobby, life, her kids or a relationship, but she's also realistic. She knows if she is going in for a one night stand, and won't get too attached to the stallion.

User Image
Name: Viveka
Breed: Unicorn/Wind
Looking For: Lifemate, or Fling with a Plot
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Chane
2. OPEN
Blurb: She's lively, she's fun and she has an absolutely giant heart. Though she can be a bit shy at first meeting, once you get her talking she's a lovely, happy mare that just needs someone to make the first step (though if placed with another shy individual she can get over herself and initiate some sort of conversation). Viveka accepts people for face value right there and then, and refuses to question their motives, actions or behaviours. Their life is their own and she has no right to judge them, only love them for it. She is very open with life and love, having never had her heart broken, and would give a stallion 100% of herself if she could.

User Image
Name: Zahavah
Breed: Kalona Halfbreed
Looking For: Flings, maaaaaybe a lifemate if one stallion can really catch her eye, but he'd have to be something pretty special to keep her attention for long, or be okay with their having an open relationship [Open for mockbreedings too]
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Tythoss
2. Reserved for Supernatural
3. Reserved for Obeah
4. Reserved for Loddigesia
5. OPEN
Blurb: Zahavah is a... a complete flirt. There's no other way to put it. She lives for the chase. Getting a stallion to fall for her, head over heels. She will woo him, she will pull out every plug to get any stallion that catches her eye into bed with her. And then she will leave them. One fun, glorious night is all she wants. Her own parents were very open with relationships, her mother finding a new stallion every other night and her father being completely absent, so she follows in their footsteps. She never has any regrets, and enjoys the freedom that life on the prowl seems to give her. She doesn't make a great mother, she barely invests any time in her children, if at all. Usually she will try to dump the baskets near someone else who will look after them for her, she just has no interest in anything other than the next stallion.

User Image
Name: Saffron
Breed: Mutant Unicorn/Wind
Looking For: Flings or a LM [male or female].
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Meissa Lucifus
2. Reserved for Ruche
3. Potentially Reserved
4. Reserved for Fynn
5. OPEN
Blurb: Saffron has a wicked sense of humour and charm. She works as a healer, using not only her unicorn magic but also all the herbal remedies she can muster, and also dabbles in divination. She is charismatic and alluring, but mostly uses it to sell her services rather than to deepen any bond between herself and others. Her family has somewhat fallen apart with Rhode charging off on his own, and she spends her time watching him from afar to make sure he isn't getting into too much trouble. This takes up most of her mental focus, leaving little space for any sort of pleasure or friendship. I do want her to find her happily ever after eventually with someone, but it'll take a lot to get her to snap out of her problems and focus on what she herself wants (also involves plotting with her family - Ebony [her sister] will be skinwalkered, and she will probably help Sakura to try and charm her later on, so she'll really need a shoulder to lean on in this time)

User Image
Name: Adrastea Calypso
Breed: Mutant Hippogryph
Looking For: Flings or maybe a LM (will require plotting)
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Narcissus de Morte "Narcissus Mormont"
2. Reserved for Aurelian
3. Reserved for Fynn
4. Reserved for Kaiko
5. OPEN
Blurb: Kind of cold. Finds it hard to associate with others. Very distanced. Not uncaring about the world, but finds peace in solitude. Starts to fall in love with Narcissus, but he betrays her and so she withdraws even further. Has a twin sister, but the two are not super close, as both are highly independent and prefer to live alone.

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:44 pm
Full-Sized Stallions

User Image
Name: Marille
Breed: Mutant Cerynei/Kirin
Looking For: Lifemate, flings, or poly-group? <3 Or maybe open relationships with a few mares?
Breedings:
1. Achieved with Discord
2. Reserved for Sakura Hayashi
3. Reserved for Foxglove Boneblossom
4. Reserved for Teleri Lindai
5. Reserved for Irina Knucklebones [Open Relationship]
6. Reserved for Midori
7. Reserved for Yakone
8. OPEN
Blurb: A guardian. Very protective & caring. Gruff at first, harsh exterior, but has a big soft spot for foals.

User Image
Name: Bear Claws "The Claw"
Breed: Mutant Purewalker (Bear/Fox Hybrid)
Looking For: MOAR FLINGS 8D Can be walkers or not! <3
Breedings:
1. Achieved with Jenu [Bought with SC, waiting on baskets]
2. Achieved with Lady Caliethia "Callie" [Bought with SC, waiting on baskets]
3. Reserved for Мӧскӓ "The Siren"
4. Reserved for Gullveig
5. Reserved for Tamamo
6. Reserved for Pūtanā
7. Reserved for Eleniel
8. Reserved for Obelus
9. Reserved for Lockes
10. OPEN
Blurb: Bear Claws inherited his mother's tendency for a temper. He's strong, and he can be a bit of a brute. The one thing he hates most in the world is wings, they allow his prey to get away far too easily. He himself is a scientist, he likes to investigate the Soquili body. He dissects his victims, taking the time to preserve organs or pick out his favourite sections for eating if he wants a treat. Usually he makes do with eating other animals, and saves Soquili for preserving. With males he just tends to lash out, slaughtering them on the spot, but he has a particular fondness for females. He will pose as a polite, well-spoken doctor with an incurable medical condition himself that makes his fur grow like crazy (if accused of being a skinwalker he will shrug it off, stating that he is a civilised and couth young man, so how could he be such a vicious thing) and try to assist them in every way. He often sets traps up to try to injure people around where he lives (up in the mountains, in a cave he has made his own), and then takes the time to heal them, get closer to them. He woes the females, persuading them he is a lovely gentleman. And finally he impregnates them. Then he kills them. Not always, sometimes he will let them go, depending on his mood. If he wants to dissect, he will often be nice about the mating, only revealing his skinwalker nature once the mare is fairly heavily pregnant. If he wants to breed for real, he will mate viciously, the game ends right there, and then he will chase her off, stuck with his babies in her belly. Matings with skinwalkers tend to be brutal affairs, as he doesn't bother with any illusions.

User Image
Name: Casper
Breed: Unicorn
Looking For: Flings, has a Lovemate in the works so these would take place ICly before he met him
Breedings:
1. Achieved with Annika || Offspring: Zilar, Whisper and Viveka
2. Achieved with Aurynne [Bought with SC <3]
3. Reserved for Peaceful Pebble
4. Reserved for Allide the Whisperer
5. Reserved for Ceto
6. Wisteria
Blurb: Casper has a good heart, but he tends to hide it deep beneath the surface. He hides away his feelings deep beneath a cold, aloof, distant wall and doesn't like to get close to others. That said, he does enjoy spending time with others but doesn't always know how to broach a conversation or actually build a healthy relationship. He tends to keep his problems to himself, not wanting to bother others with them. They're his issues, no one else needs to be involved. This is largely due to his past, where he was abandoned with his six siblings by his parents and the foals had to basically fend for themselves (his mother died, and his father disappeared one day). He had one meaningful relationship in his life, where he fell in love with Marut, but then learned that she was mated to another and could never be his. He never really got over her, and has spent his time drifting from mare to mare, meaningless relationship to meaningless relationship one after another. [This is the point at which these flings would take place, Casper would likely not know that he has sired children at all, though obviously this depends on the mare and whether she would want to track him back down, which is very possible!] His sister, Sakura, has helped him start to open up to others again, and the two are now very close. Sakura will eventually get pregnant by Tiriaq, a flirtatious stallion who sticks around to raise the kids. However, Sakura is on a quest to discover what happened to their father and so leaves the foals to be raised by Tiriaq and their uncle, Casper. Casper and Tiriaq will eventually wind up falling for each other.

User Image
Name: Hakkar
Breed: Cerynei/Hippogryph/Wind
Looking For: Lifemate ONLY - he is a part of the Vitterfolk herd and will NOT be leaving it. His mate must accept that, but does not have to join herself if she doesn't want to. [Testing with someone I'm really excited about tho 8D]
Breedings:
1. OPEN
Blurb: Hakkar is... an a**. A straight up a**. I SWEAR I WILL HAVE TO CUSTOM HIM A MATE BECAUSE HE WILL NEVER CLICK WITH ANYONE /THROWS HANDS UP. Here's what I have from his teepee:

Hakkar is still the fiery tempered, stubborn-a** character that he was a foal. With a snappish tongue and devil-may-care attitude to life, he has a harsh exterior that is hard to breach. On the one hand, he is incredibly fun-loving, if destructive in doing so (e.g. he gets his thrills by doing extremely dangerous things), and will readily start playfully confronting others as a quick way to make friends with them. He sees everything as a challenge that he can overcome; nothing ever gets in the way of him and his goal. Authority is a hard to swallow concept for him, he'll happily boss others around, but doesn't like to take the commands himself. I can imagine him butting heads with Malis and Sen'jin (his grandmother/herd leader and father respectively) many times, and happily screaming his head off at them to blow off some steam. That said, he is loyal to a fault and would gladly die for his herd. That, no one can deny about him.

User Image
Name: Ostadar
Breed: Hippogryph
Looking For: Flings [has a Lovemate in the works]
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Siren Hatetalon
2. Reserved for Nayeli [Surrogate]
3. Reserved for Nasille [Surrogate]
4. OPEN
Blurb: Ostadar is proud and isn't afraid to show it. He'll flaunt his feathers, strutting about like he's all that. He revels in attention, both from males and females. He's cocky but with a huge heart absolutely full of love. He will, eventually, fall for Luca for which the two stallions will need surrogates. However, flings can also happen prior to the two stallions meeting as Ostadar is bisexual and could be very prone to one night stands before finding someone to settle down with.

User Image
Name: Rhode
Breed: Mutant Unicorn
Looking For: Lifemate or Flings
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Death To My Foes "Jellyfish"
2. Reserved for Gogol
3. Reserved for Desdemona
4. Reserved for Conqueror of the Weak
5. Reserved [talking over plots]
6. Reserved for Midori
7. OPEN
Blurb: Rhode is tortured and tormented. He has always blamed himself for the death of his mother because of his "curse" (the twisted breeding), which he thinks is the whole reason his father left him and his siblings (including Casper as previously listed). He keeps to himself, stuck in a perpetual cycle of self-loathing and cannot find it in his heart to trust anyone. He has, for the most part, turned his back on his siblings, but Sakura is working to break down his barriers and help him open back up and accept that it was not his fault. Dark and twisty plotted flings are loved. He isn't a "good" guy, though he himself isn't evil, and I like putting him in rough situations. Eventually I'd like for him to find someone to love, after a lot of therapy from Sakura, but even then he would find it hard to ever be around someone truly happy and bubbly. Maybe someone with an equally dark, haunted past would work? (Rhode will be plotted pretty heavily into my storyline with Sakura, which involves a lot - including one of their siblings, Ebony, turning into a cursed walker, so please keep that in mind if you are interested in a long-term partner for him!)

On an extra note, his tail has a mind of its own and he has very little control over it. It frequently likes to make obscene gestures at Rhode and slap him on the rump. It tends to question his more dubious decisions, trying to guide him towards a nicer path, but Rhode hates it and rarely listens. The hand loves his siblings, and would likely be very nice to any potential mates. It will form its own, independent opinion of the mares regardless of what Rhode thinks.

User Image
Name: Orochi
Breed: Mutant Cerynei/Angeni
Looking For: Moar flings?!?
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Luljeta
2. Reserved for Viola
3. Reserved for Strawberry Daiquiri
4. Reserved for Zeva Bloom
5. Reserved for Amadahy
6. Reserved for Azharaie
7. Reserved for Ctet OR Miravilla
8. Reserved for Midori
Blurb: Orochi is handsome and he knows it. An unashamed seducer of the opposite sex, he spends most of his time trying to get into the metaphorical pants of another Soquili. While he works out quite a bit to try to get an attractive physique, his muscles are mostly for show as he doesn't want to risk scarring his beautiful pelt. He is strong, but mostly in the charismatic sense, as he wouldn't use his power for much beyond impressing someone else.

He knows he's hot stuff and he likes to flaunt it. Quick verbal quips melt off his tongue like butter, and he isn't afraid to verbally spar with those around him. He spends his days gallivanting about, and his nights gallivanting in entirely different means. He enjoys life and all the riches it has to offer, preferring to experience the world on the fly and not tie himself down anywhere. He probably would never find out he has any kids, and if he met them then... well, he wouldn't really know what to do with them. Unless he can use them to attract mares somehow maybe? Chicks totally love family guys, right? (I told you, he's shameless).

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:48 pm
Usdia Mares

User Image
Name: Alianne
Looking For: Lifemate preferred (or full-sized stallion lovemate), open for flings with plots --- CURRENTLY TESTING WITH SOMEONE, HOLD YOUR OFFERS PEEPS <3
Breedings:
1. OPEN
Blurb: Alianne is super shy and very easy to frighten away. She likes to hide in the forest and enjoys being on her own, company tends to scare her away. Someone gentle and calm could get through to her, and encourage one of those rare smiles to come through, or maybe a guardian-type who would protect her. She is a gentle soul who loves nature and wildlife, and keeps herself a small garden to occupy her time.

User Image
Name: Chaldene
Looking For: Female Non-Aquatic Lovemate, Flings (Is also happy to surrogate for other couples, including aquatics)
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Victor [Surrogate]
2. Reserved for Honeydew
3. OPEN
Blurb: Chaldene was raised by Cyllene, a single seathi with no respect or concern for the dangers of the world. Tidal wave incoming? Lets swim right towards it. Hurricane? EVEN BETTER. The young nixie was raised to be absolutely fearless and love the world for all its glory, and that's exactly what she does. It's a bit of a miracle that she survived to adulthood, but she doesn't like to dwell on it. She is impulsive, adventurous and very eager to see everything the world has to offer. Having spent pretty much all of her life underwater, she has now emerged and wants to explore the land as much as she can, and has no plans to ever go back. After all, there is so much to see up there that she'd never encountered before. She is wild and fun-loving and a giant thrill-seeker. But she's actually pretty naive about the world, and tends to romanticise relationships and see only the beauty in everything around her. She loves to surrogate for others, and has no sexual preference herself, her heart is open to everyone who will accept it. One night stands are a-okay, she won't hold onto the stallion/mare for more than they wants if they doesn't want to be involved with her, more lasting relationships? Just as great. Chaldene lives for the moment and doesn't let ANYTHING get her down. I'd love for her to find a mini female lovemate to spend her days thrill-seeking with~

User Image
Name: Sunshine
Looking For: Flings or Lifemate/Lovemate
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Mordecai
2. Reserved for Inkkel Shadow Strider
3. Reserved for Hakaimono Yuki
4. OPEN
Blurb: On the outside, Sunshine is pretty happy and bouncy. She came from the carousel herd who were being followed by purewalkers until they arrived in the Kawani lands and mostly dispersed/settled down for the time being. She doesn't really like to talk about her past, and the herd's issues had always been kept as a kind of secret along with their whole day/night guard routine, so she can be elusive and quickly change topics if it comes up. She used to be a scout/greeter for the herd but now doesn't really know what to do with all her freedom.

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:50 pm
Usdia Stallions

User Image
Name: Amur
Breedings:
1. OPEN
Blurb: Amur was born to a single mother, along with his sister. She demanded that her foals doted on her and absolutely adored her, but Amur often found himself much more interested in the outside world and was not content to simply bounce around behind his mother. And so, he was rather unceremoniously dumped upon his unsuspecting father, Edan, who had no idea that he even had a son up until that point.

His upbringing was quite interesting for both of them. Edan was an avid traveller, who loved to see the sights and make friends everywhere. He travelled with his close companion, Adenah, a bat who had watched over him since he was a young foal. Amur was a lively, energetic, curious and extremely stubborn foal. See that bright coloured plant over there? He was determined to eat it, much to his father's despair. Or that quicksand? He wanted to leap in just to see what it felt like. Amur has since grown, and has started to wander away from his father's side. While he isn't quite as reckless and stupid in his decisions, he still holds a foal-like curiosity for the world and loves to wander around taking it all in.

User Image
Name: Andrus
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Amaretto the Abductor
2. Reserved for Xiaodan
3. Reserved for Adara
4. Reserved for Bob
5. OPEN
Blurb: Andrus is cursed with a streak of bad luck. Where tragedy can happen, it invariably will. He stops to bathe, and someone steals his stuff. He walks near some mud, and he ends up face-first in the middle of it. He tries to be optimistic and keep going with his life, but it's hard to keep bright and positive when it seems like the entire world is conspiring against you. It would be nice to find someone to save him from himself, to bring a bit of brightness into his world, even if she does ultimately end up leaving him anyway. Any and all plot ideas would be loved - whether they're good or bad for Andrus in the end!

User Image
Name: Edan
Looking For: Flings - has a Lovemate in the works [these would be prior to meeting her]
Breedings:
1. Achieved with Jiayi || Offspring: Qiao and Qing
2. Achieved with Sylmeria || Offspring: Syrina and Amur
3. Reserved for Saoirse
4. Reserved for Temperance
5. OPEN
Blurb: Edan's a charmer. He's charismatic with a loose tongue and a love of equine-folk. Easy to be around, he's easy to make friends with, and easy to fall in love with. Edan's biggest flaw is how overeager he is to do things. Once he sets his mind to a task, he refuses to back down, and also tends to act on impulse. He's often hindered by his size, even though he is larger than most Usdia, being an Imp. He lives life freely, living in the present and breezing through life without a care.

Originally, Edan came into the Kawani lands with the rest of the new Usdia sub-breeds, escaping from the Valley when the pass cleared away. Though he was technically part of the herd, his inquisitive nature made it impossible for him to stay, and he has been travelling ever since. The kawani lands have become his home, and he loves it here. Free of the hunters who had oppressed them, he lives his life to the absolute fullest. Additionally, though he rarely speaks of it, he lost most of his family along the way. His brother was taken by the hunters, while his parents were left behind within the Valley, unwilling to leave the place they had grown up in.

User Image
Name: Ladon
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Akira
2. Reserved for Ursula the Wicked [Surrogate]
3. OPEN
Blurb: Ladon isn't entirely all there in his head. He lives near a Kawani village and lives only to steal their baked goods. He is obsessed with cookies, cakes, pies. You name it, he wants to eat it. He has become a master of stealth, sneaking into the village and evading their constant attempts to catch the perpetrator in the act. He speaks with a slight serpentine hiss, and can be very jealous and possessive. If he thinks you are after his cookies, he will turn highly defensive and often try to evade any further contact with you, but if he judges that you are non-threatening then he might be tempted into a lengthier conversation. I'd love for him to find someone to eventually share in his passions, they can share their love for baked goods together. Maybe it could start out as a rivalry that eventually turns into friendship and then into more? It'd take a lot of trust for him to be willing to share his cookies with someone else.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:52 pm
Seathi Mares

User Image
Name: Cyllene
Looking For: Fling ONLY (seathi or nixie)- please read, it's got a bit of a plot to it 8D
Breedings:
1. Achieved with Sun Chaser || Offspring: ??? and Chaldene
2. Achieved with Keanu [Bought with SC, waiting on shells]
3. Reserved for Xander
4. OPEN
Blurb: Cyllene has the whole I-don't-care-what-anyone-thinks attitude. She is the most spunky, fun, weird and downright bizarre woman you will ever meet. Enjoying herself and having a blast is her top priority in life, and she will do things without having thought through the consequences of her actions. Does diving through that narrow, dangerous crevice look like fun? Before you can even say 'be careful', she's off whizzing through it. Huge fleet of deadly jellyfish? Let's play tag and try not to get stung! Consequences mean nothing to her at all.

She lives in the moment, not letting anything bog her down. She's free as a bird and would like to stay that way. Fiercely independent, she knows how to have a great time alone, and doesn't need anyone's approval or love to do what she wants when she wants.

Her treatment of others varies on her initial opinion of them. If she doesn't like the way you look, she's going to make a point of it. Should she think you're drop dead gorgeous, she will flirt you into the bedroom, so to speak. Her opinions are voiced loudly and without caring about the other person's feelings. Blunt, brash and brusque, she will not attempt to cover up the truth for anything.

She believes herself to be an ideal individual. In her mind, she is the smartest, bravest, fastest, and generally most best at everything that is worth doing individual in the seven seas. Self-confident to a fault and overly-flaunting about it, she can come across as incredibly annoying.

That said, at her core she is a nice enough, fun-loving individual, it's just that few people ever break through her overly tough exterior. It is far too easy to lock heads with her and end up arguing, rather than seeing eye to eye with her and calling her bluff. Once she stops being so obnoxious, she might even be fun to be around. But hey, every moment with her is an adventure.

She is also part of a rather complex plot with Apatite, another seathi. He grew up with a dark past, his entire family was killed by a group of kelpi when he was very young, and he's been on the run terrified for his whole life. He refuses to get close to anyone, emotional attachments are not something he forms easily. They are only a means of getting you hurt. Cyllene's first fling with Sun Chaser was just before she met Apatite. She got pregnant with her summer romance, and wound up raising the kids to be as wild and reckless as herself before unleashing them upon the world. And then she met him. He was an a**. He was cold. He was distant. And yet... there was something mysterious about him, some alluring quality she just couldn't push aside. And they started fighting, and ultimately grew closer until they were almost friends. But Apatite was scared and kept pushing her away, and she couldn't understand why, as she had no idea about his past. So she grew bitter. And that's when Keanu happened.

Apatite had developed deep feelings for Cyllene, but they were forbidden. And he knew that. But seeing her run off to some other guy when he felt like that about her? That was unforgivable. Unable to bear the pain of her unspoken betrayal, he left without a trace. Cyllene was devastated, because she realised she too had grown to care for the seathi, but he was gone. And she had no way to find him. A long time passed, years, before she started looking for anyone else, as she felt utterly heartbroken by his leaving even though she knew it was her fault. Xander was one of the first she tried, slipping right back into the patterns she knew of one night stands.

And here comes your male seathi/nixie (hopefully). I need someone who she would really try to fall for, someone to almost fill the void that was Apatite leaving. Someone she so desperately wants to love, but can't quite. She will resign herself to staying with this her stallion, even starting a family with him where they will stay together to raise the children. And then Apatite will return back into her life. She will hate him at first, be so angry at what he did to her. But he will come clean about everything, his past, why he was afraid to open up to her, and about how he had never stopped loving her no matter how hard he had tried. She will reject him at first, saying it's too late. But her new mate just... isn't Apatite. And eventually she would leave him to go and be with the stallion she truly loves.

User Image
Name: Iolite Chrysocolla
Looking For: Surrogate Flings [Lovemated to Vanilla]
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Orpheus
2. Reserved for Aka
3. Reserved for Chance McKinsey
4. OPEN
Blurb: Iolite is a very warm and open girl. She cares deeply about her sister and mother, and would do absolutely anything for them. However, she is quite calm and reserved, and really is a bit of an introvert. She is very happy to just spend time by herself, enjoying the world without any company.

While she is a part of the pirate colony, she has never found herself particularly wanting of a massive treasure horde. That said, she does greatly enjoy making small trinkets, and has gotten rather good at crafting bits of jewellery. She also loves music, though she isn't too open about this fact. Unlike her sister, who loves to lure others to herself using her voice, Iolite prefers to hum quietly under her breath, just to enjoy the sound of the tune. Those close to her might notice her love for it after a time, but usually if anyone comments on it or catches her humming, she will get quite self-conscious and will stop.

One day, while out during some rougher weather, Iolite saw a seathi, Vanilla, struggling to get to the surface to breathe. That day Iolite saved her life, bringing her up and saving her from certain death by drowning. The two have become very close since, and eventually fell in love.

User Image
Name: Vanilla
Looking For: Surrogate Flings [Lovemated to Iolite Chrysocolla]
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Orpheus
2. Reserved for Aka
3. Reserved for Chance McKinsey
4. Reserved for Opihi
5. OPEN
Blurb: On the surface, Vanilla is sickeningly sweet. She's caring. She's whole-hearted. She's soft-spoken and gentle. But just below the skin she has a bit of an adventurous, wild side that is hard to tame. She loves taking risks and doing silly things, which ultimately led to her getting in a lot of trouble during some rough weather, as she found herself struggling in the stormy waters to get to the surface. However, Iolite came to her rescue, saving her life out of the blue.

Vanilla never expected to be swept off her hooves, but that was exactly what happened. She feel deeply in love with this quiet, soft mare and now spends all her time with her in the pirate colony, assisting Iolite with her crafting and trying to encourage her more extroverted side.

User Image
Name: Kealoha
Looking For: Flings ONLY
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Jubal
2. Reserved for Hakaimono Yuki
Blurb: Elegant, super flirtatious, will be in an open relationship with my Caius <3

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:53 pm
Seathi Stallions

User Image
Name: Gyokuro
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Hakaimono Yuki
2. Reserved for Maurandella
3. Reserved for Pavati Osmena
4. OPEN
Blurb: Gyokuro is charming and confident on the surface, but has a soft core. He's gentle, he's caring and he isn't afraid to let it show. He can, however, be a bit of a clumsy goofball and likes to mess about, for example putting things like tea cups on his head and awkwardly laughing them off. He's an absolute sweetheart deep down and can often put himself down slightly to make others feel better about themselves. He loves being around others, even though at heart he's more of a calm and quiet guy.

Lately he's gotten into a spot of trouble and been captured by Phailizard, who is keeping him in essentially a fishbowl with another seathi, Yuki. The two are very carnivorous, and for a while Gyokuro really thought they would eat him, but then after a happy accident one night wound up pregnant with Yuki's children and will be set free with the babies once they hatch (because Yuki isn't fond of the idea of eating her own children). He won't let this accident phase him, and will try to make the most of it and get back out there in the world.

User Image
Name: Apatite
Looking For: Flings only!
Breedings:
1. Achieved with Ilyrana || Offspring: Iolite Chrysocolla & Celestine Vivianite
2. Achieved with Tamu [Bought with SC, waiting on shells]
3. Reserved for Oceania [Bought with SC, waiting on shells]
4. Reserved for Layren
5. Reserved for Minali
6. Reserved for Rubicon
7. OPEN
Blurb: Basically he had a really traumatic childhood and has spent his whole life on the run from both his past and his feelings. He's very emotionally withdrawn. He wants kids, but doesn't want anything to do with raising them particularly, so any resulting babies would be given back to the mother [he is too scared of forming attachments to act as a proper father].

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:54 pm
Mer Mares

These don't exist SHHHHHHHHH

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:56 pm
Mer Stallions

User Image
Name: Caius
Looking For: Flings ONLY (in an open relationship with my Kealoha)
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Cadora Solace
2. Reserved for Folly
3. OPEN
Blurb: There are three main things to know about Caius:

One, he is a complete and utter womaniser. His first words to almost any mare will be some sort of flirtatious compliment, accompanied by his most charming grin. Over the years, he has mastered the art of romance and seduction. Top that off with his adventurous spark and the fact that he almost exudes confidence, it leads to a potent mixture. It would take someone very special to hold his eye for very long, so I doubt he would settle down within anyone for quite a while (if at all). That said, he doesn't deceive people, he makes it clear he isn't in things for the long run from the outset.

Two, he is incredibly vain. His cave is dotted around with mirrors and his curls are most precious to him. Every morning when he wakes up, he will spend hours making sure he looks his best before he ventures outside. But despite this, he is not afraid to get down and dirty. If there's a fight to be had, he'll be in the midst of it. He has a strong sense of honour and duty to the herd, so if anyone is around who he deems to be threatening, he won't be afraid to waltz up to them, suggest they leave and if that doesn't work will get physical. Of course, he'll make a big show about how his curls are ruined afterwards.

Three, apart from all that he's a pretty decent guy. He won't force himself on anyone. He's fun and loves to enjoy life. He refuses to dwell on the bad things for long, preferring to live in the moment and just relax. Oh, and he loves to dance (especially with the ladies).

If Caius is to tie himself down with any one female - it's got to be someone special. She would have to catch his eye and know how to hold it. He would need to chase after her, like an elaborate game of cat-and-mouse. I'm not saying she has to have edits or match him or anything - honestly it's more of a personality thing. So long as she can hold his interest, usually by being very self-confident and denying him exactly what he wants, then they're good to go. Even if it doesn't ultimately work out it could be fun. They could taunt each other by flirting with others or whatever - depends on their personal dynamics!

User Image
Name: Lazulite
Looking For: N/A [Taken]
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Maritza
2. Reserved for Jetalra Finnis [LM]
Blurb: Lazulite is a laid-back stallion who enjoys nothing better than stretching out on the beach soaking up the sun. He loves taking each day one by one and just going with the flow. He's very peace-loving and hates any events that ruin his usual routine. Easygoing to the extreme, he'd do well with another mellow individual to spend his time with, either just for a while (could make for interesting plots as her leaving would shake him up), just for one night (a standard fling he wouldn't think twice about) or forever (mates yay!).

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:58 pm
Familiars

User Image
Name: 403 Forbidden
Looking For: Flings 8D
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Reef
2. Reserved for Zed
3. Reserved for Charming
4. OPEN
Blurb: -

User Image
Name: Baalphegor
Breedings:
1. Achieved with Cosette
2. Reserved for Ace
3. OPEN

User Image
Name: Raela
Looking For: Flings 8D [Utloyi Project Only]
Breedings:
1. Achieved with Yahn Creb
2. OPEN

User Image
Name: Kaileean
Breedings:
1. OPEN

User Image
Name: Yeela Rab
Breedings:
1. OPEN

User Image
Name: Darkness
Breedings:
1. Achieved with Queen Abioye Sozoe
2. OPEN

User Image
Name: Amadeus
Breedings:
1. OPEN

User Image
Name: Ascella
Breedings:
1. OPEN

User Image
Name: T'Kana
Breedings:
1. OPEN

User Image
Name: Ylva
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Ulfred
2. Reserved for Damian
3. OPEN

User Image
Name: Adenah
Breedings:
1. Achieved with Lorcan
2. OPEN

User Image
Name: Adonia
Breedings:
1. Achieved with Varen
2. OPEN

User Image
Name: Cinnamon
Breedings:
1. Achieved with ??? [Rogue]
2. OPEN

User Image
Name: Clove
Breedings:
1. OPEN

User Image
Name: Iju
Breedings:
1. OPEN

User Image
Name: Jiang
Breedings:
1. Achieved with Raiden
2. OPEN

User Image
Name: Aur
Breedings:
1. Achieved with Cirro
2. OPEN

User Image
Name: Zakur
Breedings:
1. OPEN

User Image
Name: Bauble
Breedings:
1. OPEN

User Image
Name: Tinsel
Breedings:
1. OPEN

User Image
Name: Apollo
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Anka
2. OPEN

User Image
Name: Maotouying
Breedings:
1. Achieved with Arya
2. OPEN

User Image
Name: Aheahe
Breedings:
1. OPEN

User Image
Name: Brindle
Breedings:
1. Achieved with Ambrose
2. Reserved for Ahchoo
3. OPEN

User Image
Name: Delta
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Yori
2. OPEN

User Image
Name: Thyone
Breedings:
1. OPEN

User Image
Name: Wisp
Breedings:
1. OPEN

User Image
Name: Eleanor
Breedings:
1. OPEN

User Image
Name: Benitoite
Breedings:
1. Achieved with Pearl
2. OPEN

User Image
Name: Iris
Breedings:
1. Reserved for Brah'mang
2. OPEN

User Image
Name: Coriatea
Breedings:
1. OPEN

User Image
Name: Lina
Breedings:
1. OPEN

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:19 pm
*throws confetti then leaves* heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:26 pm
HIIIIIiiiiiIIiiIiii!

I was totally just going to mention that Nayeli is still open to be a surrogate for Ostadar and then saw that you had her listed. Poke me anytime you want to try for them!

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:04 pm
/pees on thread to mark it for later  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:01 pm
@Spell: I will let you know! <3

ALL INFORMATION IS NOW FILLED OUT /cries with pain (THAT TOOK SO LONG)

SO GO, THROW YOUR SINGLES AT ME YOU LOVELY PEOPLE.

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:51 pm
3DS Friend Code: 3695-0873-3687 Currently Broken | New 3DS Friend Code: 4828-7695-4157

*taps chin* I'm gonna leave my Walkers here... As offerings for your Walkers if you are interested at all *nods*

Kitsunebi & Tamamo

Pet Journals: Soquili; Plots; Quests | Balam | Matope; Pairings | Shadows of Africa | Ponies of Panavalon | Wardwood | Animal Crossing: Barton Town | Phony Quests | Requiem Quests

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff