Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:40 pm
Baaaaaaaa I'm a sheep.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

But at least I'm a cute lil baby one. Hehe.

ANYWAY:
Hello, welcome!^^ I thought it would be worth my time to just put this together, that way people have the 24/7 viewing pleasure of my lovely, lovely single Soqs. This will be relatively brief, since I like discussing more in depth on a one-on-one basis...so if any of them catch your eye PLEASE feel free to either PM or IM me!

AIM: kaysquaredsumm

Also, I love RP but I tend to be sporadic when it comes to the levels of activity in my muses. I teach, so I have days and weeks of busy, and then days and weeks of nothing. Please bear with me! I am more than willing to be 100% flexible in all my RP/plot policies. <3

Onward, noble sheep-steed!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:41 pm
Priority || main focus, yo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trying something I really like
User Image
Name: Blessita
----Nickname: Lessie
Brief Bio:
Adventurous and goofy, however sad her backstory is. Blessita is always up for trying new things, and truly loves life, but her past has caused her a great deal of pain so her current personality is a bit...twisted. She has recently gone through 1) not being able to raise her boys since they were stolen, 2) the death of her lifemate, 3) the (currently plotting) death of her daughter, 4) the cursing of one of her sons. She is fragile, and very much in need of a shoulder to cry on. I will gladly give you as much information as you need if you are interested in talking about this in greater detail.

Looking for: Lifemate only // Stallion
Please only offer someone who is gentle & kind - any other personality type will not be something she'd be willing to open up to.
Breedings:
---1. Used - Umojani'Jeuri
---2. Open
---3. Open
---4. Open
Restrictions: I'd lean more toward naturals, but honestly I'm open to all sorts.

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:42 pm
Mares || there is never a shortage in my herd
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
Name: Lizbeth
----Nickname: Liz
Brief Bio:
Harsh, cruel, 'wants to watch the world burn' kind of a character. She won't stop if someone is in her way of getting what she wants, and doesn't care who those actions affect. May be in need of a bit of a wake-up call because she's so blinded by her own hatred that she doesn't realize it may come crashing down on her one day.

Looking for: Flings preferably // Anything goes
If you do offer a mare, just know that Liz is only capable of deep, passionate respect - not love, exactly.
Breedings:
---1. Open
---2. Open
---3. Open
---4. Open
Restrictions: Kalona only.

User Image
Name: Filly
----Nickname: ---
Brief Bio:
A little bit of a clumsy-foolish mare, but not in the way that you'd think. She was raised by a single mother who hadn't a clue what she was doing, so Filly knows no better - she's rather naive in the ways of the world. She says what's on her mind, exactly what's on her mind, and does what she pleases (within reason) because her mother had always taught her that she came first. Since coming to these lands (and meeting Guilian), she's learning a bit more about proper behavior.

Looking for: Lifemate preferably // Flings if plots work // Stallion
Just be aware, Caj & I have pre-planned a sort of respectful friendship/understanding between Guilian and Filly, so whatever stallion she ends up with will have to be okay with that.
Breedings:
---1. Open
---2. Reserved
---3. Reserved
---4. Reserved
Restrictions: Anything goes!

User Image
Name: Brenna
Brief Bio: Her personality is based off an old OC of mine but I'm currently developing it to make it more appropriate for Soquili. Anyway, she's boisterous, loud, theatrical - a big attention seeker. She'll take what she can get from anyone and everyone, and loves you for it.

Looking for: Lifemate // Flings // Stallions // Mares // Minis
Breedings:
---1. Open
---2. Open
---3. Open
---4. Open
Restrictions: I'd lean more toward naturals, but honestly I'm open to all sorts.

User Image
Name: Jocelyn
----Nickname: Jo
Brief Bio:
A huge perfectionist. Needs to have everything go her way. A bit of a clean freak - cannot stand mess. Greed is this mare's biggest attribute, however - she's a bit of a klepto and will take things she wants because she thinks she's entitled to them. Also a bit of a trader - will be willing to trade her goods for goods and services of others, if need be - but only if she was the one who came out on top.

Looking for: Flings // Lifemate // Stallion
Breedings:
---1. Open
---2. Open
---3. Open
---4. Open
Restrictions: No one super nice // Anything goes

User Image
Name: Adela
Brief Bio:
Motherly - protective. She sees herself as a guide to lost souls; those who are in need of remembering where they came from in order to find themselves again. She seeks the truth in all things that make up this world, from the sky, to the trees, to the ground beneath her hooves.
She's still a WIP cause well, she's important to me. If you want to RP she'll have to be worked out via RP.

Looking for: Lifemate only // Stallion // Willing to be a full time surrogate (for 1 stallion)
I will be super picky with her, just as a fair warning - please do not take it personally if I say no.
Breedings:
---1. Laermeluion
---2. Open (Tentatively)
---3. Reserved
---4. Reserved
Restrictions: Oh god um, no one evil, not even the smallest inkling of a corrupt personality please.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:45 pm
Stallions || omg you guys I have so many, plz send help I'm drowning in them

Wes is currently trying something so stay tuned.
User Image
Name: Westley
----Nickname: Wes
Brief Bio:
He's stern, serious & all together probably a bit boring. He's like discovering new things through thought & reason instead of adventure, and will chastise those who do otherwise. Westley is, by nature, a part of a more serious family, raised on knowledge and peacefulness instead of play, so he doesn't know much else and it doesn't bother him.
Please help me I need a muse for him.

Looking for: Flings // Lifemate // Mare
Breedings:
---1. Open
---2. Open
---3. Open
---4. Open

Restrictions: Anything goes.

User Image
Name: Bennet
----Nickname: Ben
Brief Bio:
Charming and fun, Bennet is a total lover. Very much unlike his older sister and their father, Bennet is in love with the idea of love and wants to find his prince charming more than anything in the world.
Please help me these boys are underdeveloped and need attention.

Looking for: Flings // Lovemate // Stallion
He won't fling with a mare until after he's found love with a stallion, just fyi.
Breedings:
---1. Open
---2. Open
---3. Open
---4. Open
Restrictions:Naturals preferred.

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:47 pm
Surrogates || mated and looking for someone to help give them a family
-------------------------------------------------------------------------bigger family

User Image
Name: Marcella
----Mate: Kraken
Brief Bio:
tba for a different day

Looking for: Nixie minis
Blue nixie minis would be love! I'd love that but it's not necessary - honestly offer whatever!
Breedings:
---1. Closed
---2. Closed
---3. Closed
---4. Closed
Restrictions: Sea creatures are best yesyes please all the sea creatures of the world yesss.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:59 pm
Reserved post, just in case

Otherwise, feel free to contact me.

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:36 am
Summer Raaven

Would Adela be interested in being a surrogate for LaerxTempy.

THO IDK HOW THEY'D LOOK TOGETHER XD;;;

User Image >3  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:22 pm
ATh e a r t
-thought really long and hard about this- Would you be interested in it being a full-time gig or a 1-time thing? Not saying that one answer is better than the other, I'm more or less just curious. It sounds amazing, either way, and it would be something she'd be interested in doing (helping out a family, are ya kidding?!). Plus I love that family sososo much <3 They're wonderful.

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:13 pm
Summer Raaven
ATh e a r t
-thought really long and hard about this- Would you be interested in it being a full-time gig or a 1-time thing? Not saying that one answer is better than the other, I'm more or less just curious. It sounds amazing, either way, and it would be something she'd be interested in doing (helping out a family, are ya kidding?!). Plus I love that family sososo much <3 They're wonderful.

I think one for now O: ICly Tempy just wants more ponies she can call family xD OCCly i'm open for more ouo! I noticed some of her slots were closed x"D  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:30 pm
ATh e a r t
Summer Raaven
ATh e a r t

I think one for now O: ICly Tempy just wants more ponies she can call family xD OCCly i'm open for more ouo! I noticed some of her slots were closed x"D
<3 Yeah, that's my way of stating she's not open for the traditional flings (hehe), but in any case, that wouldn't apply because she'd be doing a service for a family. <3 I'd love to do this, regardless of how many times we actually breed them!^^

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:33 pm
Summer Raaven
ATh e a r t
Summer Raaven
ATh e a r t

<3 Yeah, that's my way of stating she's not open for the traditional flings (hehe), but in any case, that wouldn't apply because she'd be doing a service for a family. <3 I'd love to do this, regardless of how many times we actually breed them!^^

Yayy! <3 He currently is in one fling at the moment (at 12 tries ouo!)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:29 am
Debating putting Nessie in the thread, so stay tuned.

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:33 am
*flits through*

Both of my edited slots are currently filled but I thought I'd still post about a surrogacy for Marcella (even though her slots might be closed as well~). No pressure and I definitely understand if you prefer to say no since I don't have a slot immediately available.

User Image

Conri isn't a nixie but he does have an edited tail so it at least wouldn't be hair? He's all for one night stands so he'd be trilled to surrogate once and move on. He's more teal/closer to blue so I thought I'd toss him out.

User Image

Conall is his son and has the bonus of being a nixie though he's not blue, sorry! TBH he's one of mine that doesn't have a ton of thought put into him, so he's enough of a blank slate that a single surrogacy or multiple could be an option.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:52 am
ramenli
Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you, I thought I had....but I guess not. -shamed-

Anyway, don't worry about not having any slots available at the moment, because I do not either. This was more or less for future references and/or possibilities. <3

I think I like Conri best! He's got the 'beastly' look to him that would draw Marcella & Kraken to an agreement!^^ I'd absolutely be down for this once both of us have a slot, if you're still interested!^^

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:27 pm
Summer Raaven

He's actually got another surrogacy fling lined up now, but considering slots need to come available for all parties and this is mostly a note for future reference, I'll mark you down~  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff