Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:02 pm
Introduction

Hey guys, so I'm trying a different way of going about this.
I'm a glutton for punishment so feel free to throw pretty much anything my way!
As it stands right now with RL and my fickle muse, I'm better geared towards plotting than RP right now.
I'm happy to write something up with any possible pairing, just know that I'm very slow. (And my muse can be fickle. lol)
If that doesn't deter you feel free to post in here your interest!
I promise I don't bite...well, I don't bite hard.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:09 pm
Table of Contents

01: Opening
02: Table of Contents
03: Masterlist
04: Lifemate Only Stallions
05: Lifemate Only Mares
06: Fling Only Stallions
07: Fling Only Mares
08: Fling/Lifemate Stallions
09: Fling/Lifemate Mares
10: Familiars
11: Reserved  

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:52 am
Masterlist

*Please QUOTE me so I'm aware that you're interested in someone.*

Available Stallions: 7
Available Mares: 5

Stallions:
Abbadon | Pure Hawkwalker
Adramalech | Fire Ulun'suti
Alkaios | Alicorn
Azazel | Kalona
Phobos | Kalona
Shemihazah | Pawed Tri-Wing Ulun'suti
Vesperus | Kiri'sutilona

Mares:
Drakara | Hippo'sutilona
Fionuir Rhoswe | Ground
Palila | Ground
Sakura Hayashi | Pawed Ground
Tiamat | Shadow Ulun'suti  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:55 am
Lifemate Only Stallions

*These guys prefer permanent loves over a fleeting dalliance. Stallions seeking lifemates and lovemates will go here*

User Image
Lineage:
Unicorn ; Wind
About:
Alkaios was born between Orpheus and Amarantine. His mother left him in the care of his father, taking his two siblings with her. He's not sure why she left only him, but it does rub him the wrong way. Watching his father slowly deteriorate in sorrow has put Alkaios on edge, and wants to protect him as much as possible. He has a close relationship with Orpheus' cousin Hallows and all his family/herd. He's also forming strong bonds with the other half of his family, the one his mother left him and his father for. He's got a bit of a chip on his shoulder, but he does his best to not let his personal feelings affect the relationships around him.

Key Points:
Alkaios doesn't directly look for romance. He's more concerned with taking care of his family than his own personal feelings. It'll take a strong willed lady to catch his attention.
Interested In:
Mares
OOC:
- I will be very picky when picking a mate for him. He comes from my most cherished family lines (along with Cajmera's). So please don't take it personally if I decline.
- Plant/Flower based would be LOVED but not required
- Nobody evil please! I don't mind neutral minded but anyone blatently evil won't attract him. He has enough darkness to deal with when it comes to his father.
xxxxxSlot 01:  

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:57 am
Lifemate Only Mares

*These girls prefer permanent loves over a fleeting dalliance. Mares seeking lifemates and lovemates will go here*

User Image
Lineage:
Ulun'suti ; Hippogryph ; Kalona
About:
Drakara is a rough and tumble type of mare. She's not afraid to get down and dirty with the boys. She is not afraid of blood. And she is definitely not afraid those bigger than her. Drakara is the childhood friend of Matania, however, since Matania's exile, she has been unable to get over what their herd-lands had done. As such Drakara holds some animosity towards those who would betray their own blood. It is considered ironic as the mare has been taken under control of Tiamat, her herd's sworn enemy. Drakara does not take this lightly, and wants to get rid of the blackmail Tiamat has against her.

Key Points:
Drakara walks on the darker side of life. She won't take love and romantic interest seriously. It will take someone to get under her skin to make her realize that it's okay to let go and allow others to help her out as well.
Interested In:
Stallions
OOC:
- Someone who looks good with her
- Hippogryph/Ulun'suti mixes preferred, not required
- Personality wise a stallion who is strong-willed and possibly blunt. Who isn't afraid to call her out on her crap.
- Fighting experience gets bonus points!
- Currently under control by force from Tiamat, potential suitors beware. Tiamat does not hold back to those who threaten what is hers.
xxxxxSlot 01:
xxxxxSlot 02:
xxxxxSlot 03:
xxxxxSlot 04:
xxxxxSlot 05: Locked

User Image
Lineage:
Pure Shadow Ulun'suti Mutant
About:
Tiamat is evil. Period. She considers herself darkness incarnate. Zero qualms about killing someone she deems to be unloyal and have no purpose. Instead of blood running through her veins she likes to think that she has the blood of demons instead. She is manipulative, cunning, and intelligent. She will use another's hopes and dreams to manipulate them to fulfill her own agenda and will throw them out when she's done with them. And on that fact it won't always mean the manipulated will leave her clutches alive. Tiamat desires ultimate power, and will do whatever is necessary to achieve that goal. Even if that means bathing in the blood of others. And that is just scratching the surface.

Key Points:
Beware, Tiamat bites. She does not know the concept of love or affection. She will not show respect to anyone she deems as less to her. It will take a very strong and evil stallion to earn a remote chance of actually being with her. Even then, it will be a long shot. The stallion who earns that right will have to be just as cunning and intelligent as herself, if not more so.
Interested In:
Stallions
OOC:
- I'm looking for a very intelligent and evil stallion for her. One that will be the right claw to her own. A stallion that wants to bring death and destruction to all those who would oppose them. A leader. A vicious dangerous soquili. One that will be right on par with Tiamat's darkness.
- I will be incredibly picky with her. Out of all my singles here I have something very specific in mind for her and will not agree to anything until I am confident all the specifics will be met.
- She WILL be heavy RP required, no exceptions. Tiamat is very special to me and there are in depth plots I'm setting up with her and a number of my other soquili.
xxxxxSlot 01:
xxxxxSlot 02:
xxxxxSlot 03:
xxxxxSlot 04:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:58 am
Fling Only Stallions

*These guys laugh in the face of someone tying them down. Stallions seeking flings will go here*

User Image
Lineage:
Purewalker - Hawkwalker Mother ; Foxwalker Father
About:
Abbadon is the epitome of evil. He is a conniving jerkwad who will kill you. But Abbadon likes to play with his food first. He'll disguise himself in his owl form and stalk them. Whispers will echo in the wind near his pray and he will directly whisper them in their ear as well. It's not until his prey is near insanity that Abbadon will strike. He won't make the death smooth and painless. He'll tear them slowly apart until nothing remains. In fact, he acts almost sad if his prey dies too soon. He views life in a blood colored way, and will strike at anyone he deems unfit to be in his territory...which is pretty much anyone. Good luck getting close to him at all.

Key Points:
Soquili beware, he will eat your face. He won't care if its another walker or if its a standard soquili. Prey is prey to him. Any mare who comes close will have to be careful around him. Sometimes he'll have the desire to try and take a bite out of the mare he flings with.
Interested In:
Mares
OOC:
- Purewalkers only, any purewalker breed can apply
- I've co-owned him with Thalea so two breedings belong to her as well. We work together to find his partners.
xxxxxSlot 01: Jenu (one over three)
xxxxxSlot 02: Illari (Kyaishi)
xxxxxSlot 03:
xxxxxSlot 04:

User Image
Lineage:
Pawed Ulun'suti Tri-wing - Pawed Tri-Wing Mother , Pure Fire Ulun'suti Father
About:
Shemihazah was born to the Raven Lord Apocrypha and the dark ulun'suti Adramalech. Him and his brothers grew up and were reared by their mother, learning the ways of being a Raven Lord. As Shemihazah got older and showed signs of his father's magical abilities, he was allowed to meet his sire in order to hone those skills. While around his father, Shemihazah learned of his father's desire to spread hellfire. How fire is the key to all life. Hearing his father's teachings and story Shemihazah became fascinated by fire. Not to the extent of his father, but enough to desire the spreading of fire too. Thus Shemihazah started along the path of the Primordial class. He is forever bonded to his raven, having been with them since he was a tiny foal. And will hurt anyone who tries to hurt his companion.

Key Points:
Shemihazah isn't really the one for romance. But he doesn't view the idea unfavorably. He sees any coupling as more of a contract than anything else. It's just his personal preference. He's got a sharp wit and tongue about him. Observant with a subtle dark streak.
Interested In:
Mares
OOC:
- One slot available. He is set to be mated to my mare Proserpine
- Paws or claws loved, but not required
- He is a Raven Lord, therefore if the mother wants to take the children and raise them herself, they will lose that birthright. (Unless later on they mate with a fully realized Raven Lord later in adulthood)
- After the children come of age, if he has raised them to be Raven Lords as well, he will not force them to stay.
- He is of the Primordial Class of Raven Lord, meaning on top of the bond with his raven, he has fire ulun'suti magic abilities like his father.
xxxxxSlot 01: Open  

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:59 am
Fling Only Mares

*These girls laugh in the face of someone tying them down. Mares seeking flings will go here*

None Currently  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:01 am
Fling or Lifemate Stallions

*These guys will go either way. Stallions open to permanent mates or flings will go here*

User Image
Lineage:
Purebred Mutant Fire Ulun'suti
About:
Adramalech could certainly be considered a jerk. He has a holier than thou attitude which is matched by his insatiable desire to shower the kawani lands with hellfire. He believes he is hellfire incarnate and it is therefore his duty to produce strong, hellfire children. In his mind, fire is the supreme ruler of the land, and abhors those who think otherwise, especially those who love water. He has produced children once with a female raven lord and watches them grow within a respectful distance. The mother has gotten under his skin and he is unsure of how he feels about it.

Key Points:
Currently Adramalech is of the mindset that he wants to have strong children that show the hells of fire upon their bodies and in their minds like himself. Any children produced will be watched carefully by him, however, his involvement with their upbringing may vary depending on circumstance.
Interested In:
Mares
OOC:
- Will more likely fling than settle down with one mate
- Edits wise are open considering he's so edited himself
- Looks wise I'd say he's pretty open as well
- Would like to have him be with a mare at least once who is also either a pure fire ulun'suti like himself or at least has the power of fire in some form
xxxxxSlot 01: Apocrypha (one over three)
xxxxxSlot 02: Sarphiel (Niyaru Delacroix)
xxxxxSlot 03: Tisiphone (Kamiki)
xxxxxSlot 04: Celeste Altair (Phail Ninja)
xxxxxSlot 05: Pyre (Sabin Duvert)

User Image
Lineage:
Kalona
About:
There isn't much to say about Azazel except he was a part of the Great Kalona Herd that terrorized the Kawani lands for a time. However, he was a part of the defecting kalona alliance as they felt the leader was losing touch with reality and becoming too power hungry. He does believe in keeping his bloodline pure and the superiority of the breed over others. However, he does not believe in needless bloodshed and violence. He is of the mindset that each conflict should have a purpose and won't attack any other breed without express reason.

Key Points:
Believes in purity of the bloodline. Currently wandering the soquili lands, not staying in one place too long. Believes that all soquili have their rank and place in the kawani lands, however, some have greater power than others.
Interested In:
Mares
OOC:
- Pure kalona preferred
- Could go either way for flings or permanent mate. He's not terribly picky so long as they're kalona
- Looks wise/edit wise are open since he's so full of rainbow goodness (just don't say that to his face. He bites.)
xxxxxSlot 01:
xxxxxSlot 02:
xxxxxSlot 03:
xxxxxSlot 04:

User Image
Lineage:
Kalona : Cursedwalker Mother ; Kalona Father
About:
Need some information? Phobos is your go to guy. This stallion knows where to go for information, how to get it, and how to use it to his best advantage. He cares little on why someone may need his services, however they must always pay in information themselves. To Phobos, information is power, and he will find out one way or another if the mare or stallion in question has lied to him about said information. He holds little regard for anyone other than himself and maybe his brothers, depends on the day.

Key Points:
Finds love a waste of an emotion and of his time. Holds no loyalty to anyone but himself, which helps when it comes to his job as an information broker. Getting close to him will be a challenge.
Interested In:
Mares
OOC:
- The mare would have to be strong willed and stubborn.
- Someone who can see through the walls that Phobos has put up around him.
- Looks wise someone who isn't clashing
- He would never look for love himself so it's pretty much going to be me doing the looking for him
xxxxxSlot 01:
xxxxxSlot 02:
xxxxxSlot 03:
xxxxxSlot 04:

User Image
Lineage:
Kiri'sutilona
About:

Key Points:

Interested In:
Mares
OOC:
- Pretty open to all personality types. Draconic features preferred but not required.
- Friends with Drakara so also under Tiamat's control currently. Same warnings apply with him. Tiamat doesn't take kindly to others trying to take her things away from her.
- Will develop more after more RP.
xxxxxSlot 01:
xxxxxSlot 02:
xxxxxSlot 03:
xxxxxSlot 04:

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:02 am
Fling or Lifemate Mares

*These girls will go either way. Mares open to permanent mates or flings will go here*

User Image
Lineage:
Ground
About:
Fionuir was hit by the travel bug from the time she could walk. She's an adventurer at heart and doesn't stay in one place for very long. Her family never traveled far, thinking that the dangers outside their herdlands were too much. Thus Fionuir began to get annoyed by them and rebelled where she could. It wasn't long after she was considered an adult that she left home and hasn't gone back since. She still loves her family, but they just never saw eye to eye on her wanderlust.

Key Points:
She's stubborn and likes to do things for herself. She hates asking for help and eyes anyone who tries to help without asking her first in suspicion. It's not that she'll hate the soquili who does help her, but it doesn't put her in a very good mood or in a place to make a good first impression.
Interested In:
Stallions
OOC:
- Since she is pretty neutral in color Im open to all colors and breed types
- She is open for surrogacy
- Plot wise a stallion who also holds a traveling bug would fun
- Would more likely lifemate than fling. However that would have to be after extensive plotting and her getting over her intense desire to be completely independent.
xxxxxSlot 01:
xxxxxSlot 02:
xxxxxSlot 03:
xxxxxSlot 04:

User Image
Lineage:
Ground
About:
Palila is probably the most open and accepting mare you'll meet. She is calm, collected, and probably has the patience of a saint. Which, she needs a lot given that she is the nanny to Hallows' son Desiderius. (Who is quite the handful.) She is firm in her belief that it takes a village to raise a child and therefore has become a staple in the two males life. Most of the time you'll probably see her cleaning up after the young colt and talking quietly with his father. She's always open to giving advice and lending an ear to listen. Judging others is not in her nature.

Key Points:
Palila is a maternal, loving, and open individual. Currently acts as nanny to Hallow's son Desiderius. Won't leave the herd to follow anyone, has become close with the protector stallion and is a good friend.
Interested In:
Stallions or Mares
OOC:
- A part of Hallows Bane's herd. Would like for any potential mate to consider the idea of joining the herd as well. This is not a requirement. It'd just be nice.
- Open to lifemate/lovemate/fling
- Open to surrogacy
- Open to poly
- No evil
- Open to any breed/edit level
Status: In an open relationship with Xochitl ; still open for offers
xxxxxSlot 01:
xxxxxSlot 02:
xxxxxSlot 03:
xxxxxSlot 04:

User Image
Lineage:
Pawed Mutant
About:
Sakura is...well she is very strange. Some would consider her not quite all there but not downright insane. Having been born blind at birth Sakura has all her other senses heightened to make up for it. This is so much so that she doesn't care what things may or may not look like. In fact, she is of the mindset that sound, smell, touch, and taste are more powerful than any form of sight. Is she evil? Sakura doesn't think so. She doesn't feel evil. But she can sometimes come across as odd and creepy. But she's okay with that. It keeps others on their toes which she finds pleasure in.

Key Points:
Her strangeness may come off as malicious, but that's not intentional. She can be quite sweet when she wants to be. Her words may end up being blunt and sometimes they just won't make any sense at all. Just let her know and she'll clarify....sort of.
Interested In:
Stallions
OOC:
- Would most likely lifemate over fling, however, I could be swayed for a fling for the right plot.
- Pawed or clawed preferred
- Complimentary colors
- To be developed more once she's been rp'd to a greater degree
xxxxxSlot 01: Izumi (Niyaru Delacroix)
xxxxxSlot 02:
xxxxxSlot 03:
xxxxxSlot 04:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:03 am
Familiars

They're open to anything and everything

Males
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

------------------------------------------

Females
User ImageUser Image User Image  

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:04 am
Reserved  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:34 am
Nayci

I'mma try. XD

I'd like to offer my Miss Ethel Anne for Adramalech.
ICly, Ethel's in need of one fling before settling down.
She's vulnerable, and a bit gullible, so a fling shouldn't be too horribly difficult to obtain with her.

User Image  

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:38 am
.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner! RL got in the way and I've been playing catch up on here. I saw that it looks like you found your pairing too. Miss Ethel is quite gorgeous! smile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:15 am
User Image I think Sakura and him would get along. I'm not offering him as a fling or mate as I've read your requirements for her XD. He would definitely understand her though! If you go to page 3 of my teepee you can read up on him a little bit. :3

User Image
I would love for Astraeus to meet Drakara. I think it would be interesting to see how he handles her personality or she his. I think it would be fun. I need to finish updating her profile in my teepee but he's strong willed, can fight, occasionally blunt, is a hippo mix but is a kind soul lol. I just want to see what interaction will happen with her and him. Just general RP. Perhaps she'll open his eyes a little bit to things?  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:15 am
AstoriaFallen
User Image I think Sakura and him would get along. I'm not offering him as a fling or mate as I've read your requirements for her XD. He would definitely understand her though! If you go to page 3 of my teepee you can read up on him a little bit. :3

User Image
I would love for Astraeus to meet Drakara. I think it would be interesting to see how he handles her personality or she his. I think it would be fun. I need to finish updating her profile in my teepee but he's strong willed, can fight, occasionally blunt, is a hippo mix but is a kind soul lol. I just want to see what interaction will happen with her and him. Just general RP. Perhaps she'll open his eyes a little bit to things?

I'm certainly open to both of these! It'll give me a chance to flesh out their characters more and have both of our soquili meet more people outside their inner circles. Never a bad thing! I will warn again, I am insanely slow to RP. But I'm always up for it. smile  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff