Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:49 pm
Weeeeell, here's my hodge podge attempt at creating a plot thread.

Truth be told though, my muses are very fickle, and the few moments I am online I dedicate to other tasks besides rp. But that doesn't mean I don't adore the occasional drama encounters or backlogged plots. And it is in hope of those small developments that I made this thread. And to keep better track of my future plans for my ponies!

So, whether you are looking for a Soqu to assist in your plots, a fling to hold you over, or perhaps someone that finally looks like the perfect lifemate, you just might find what you are looking for here. Just leave me a poke here, or if you're shy just send me a pm.

Also, I won't lie this thread is a mess. Between my outdated teepee and pm messages long passed, I tried to piece together what I could remember. If you see your Soquili listed here and you are no longer interested, just let me know! Same goes if we discussed plots before and you don't see them listed here, please do let me know! No offense was intended in my forgetfulness! ;o;

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:51 pm
STALLIONS

Quote:
User Image
Name: Jumanjii
Nickname: Manji
IC Age: mid 30's human years

Personality:
Over the years Manji has buckled down into a mature, if not stick-in-the-mud, adult. Long gone are his adventurous days, and now he looks twice before he leaps in any task. However, coming from a large family has its perks, keeping him from becoming too much of a grumpy hermit. While he can seem ruggish with his Troll appearance, Manji does his utmost best to be a gentleman and a guardian for anyone in need.

Orientation: Heterosexual

Breeding Slots:
1. Eka'kini - lifemate
2. Eka'kini - lifemate
3. Eka'kini - lifemate
4. Eka'kini - lifemate

Limitations: n/a

Quote:
User Image
Name: Soul-Lexis
Nickname: Soul, asshoul
IC Age: upper 30's Human years

Personality:
A selfish jerk who will tell any lie to ensure his survival. Soul flaunts and taunts all day long about how Kalonas are elite to all other breeds, but that doesn't stop him from dallying with said victims every now and then. While this stallion is usually smirking and easy-going, since he doesn't let common concerns like 'morals' of 'sportsmanship' to get in his way, Soul will always be a victim of his own temper tantrums. Especially when he is outdone by his rivals simply due to his smaller size.

Looking for:
1. Drama - Any and all kinds are encouraged. Bruises and scars accepted.
2. Bad romance - Soul is a creature of lust. Could be him using someone or the reverse scenario.
3. False Elitist - Soul flaunts left and right how Kalona are a superior species, but holds no reserve when it comes to dallying with 'lesser' breeds. I'd love for another Kalona to confront him on this (possibly from Black Skull) and it would create a heated if not deadly rivalry.

Orientation: Bisexual

Breeding Slots:
[[ hatemate lovemate: Disillusion ]]

1. Discord - complete!
2. open
3. open
4. open

Limitations: will consider many pairing options!

Quote:
User Image
Name: Maramu
Nickname: -
IC Age: 29 Human years

Personality:
A sweetheart who works hard when he's not falling asleep on his face. Maramu loves to travel and casually explore the lands around him. That is until a certain muse caught his eye and heart.

Looking for:
1. nothing atm

Breeding Slots:
1. Tranquility - lifemate
2. Tranquility - lifemate
3. Tranquility - lifemate
4. Tranquility - lifemate

Quote:
User Image
Name: Tropic Feather
Nickname:
IC Age: 27 Human years

Personality:
Completely a blank slate! ;o;

Looking for:
1. A co-owner who would actually rp and cherish him. >>;

Breeding Slots:
1. Flutter
2. open
3. open
4. open

Limitations: Please, only consider co-owning if you intend to plot him. No sig candy please.

Quote:
User Image
Name: Kyiyani
Nickname:
IC Age: 43 Human years

Personality:
Despite his age, Kyiyani likes to think he is just as wily and flirty as he was in his youth. He loves to flatter and chatter in a poetic manner, making a show out of the most mundane conversations. But when it comes time to back those words and commit to them, this stallion falls short. On a side note, Kyiyani is secretly terrified of Harpies and will do all he can to stay away from them.

Looking for:
1. Idk, surprise me?

Breeding Slots:
1. Kancho-e ???
2. open
3. open
4. open

Quote:
User Image
Name: Nithralith
Nickname:
IC Age: 28 Human years

Personality:
Nithralith is a somber and hushed individual, despite coming from a herd of brute strength and warrior pride. Through his family he learned the values (and strains) of duty, honor, and accountability; and he is determined to pass these traits on to the next generation. This is especially true for his half sister, aspiring to one day be herd matriarch but finding herself conflicted. Never one to turn down a person in need, Nithralith is often regarded as brotherly kin to most he meets. As a side note, Nithralith is nearly ocd when it comes to hygiene.

Looking for:
1. Warrior plots
2. Eventual lifemate

Breeding Slots:
1. open
2. open
3. open
4. open

Limitations: natural pelts only pls

Quote:
User Image
Name: Trygger
Nickname:
IC Age: 28 Human years

Personality:
Trygger is by far my most lovable and snuggable stallion, giving bear hugs to anyone giving him the chance. Making friends comes easily to this fellow, having all the free time in the world to lend an ear of cheerful smile to those who need some company. When it comes to flirtation or romance, however, Trygger is completely clueless.

Looking for:
nothing atm

Breeding Slots:
1. Duff ? - plotting
2. closed
3. closed
4. closed

Quote:
User Image
Name: Blitz
Nickname:
IC Age: 20 Human years

Personality:
Completely a blank slate. ;o; For the most part he is an easy-going individual.

Looking for:
1. Idk, surprise me

Breeding Slots:
1. open
2. open
3. open
4. open

Limitations: please no clashing colors. x_x

Quote:
User Image
Name: Variance Lexis
Nickname: Vari
IC Age: 21 Human years

Personality:
Emotions are difficult for this stallion to express, since he finds them too whimsical and uncontrollable for various reasons. Instead, Vari relies on cold hard facts and opinions of highest survival probability. This logic may make him seem harsh and detached, let it never be said that Vari will lie to you or lead you astray. While he isn't necessarily aloof, he doesn't go out of his way to find company and impress them to stay. And when it comes to the Kalona elite, Vari does mutely favor this bloodline....although having Soul Lexis as a father has let him realize that all species can have their follies.

Looking for:
1. Babysitting - either short term or long term
2. Leadership training - Vari has a tactical mind, and I'd like to one day see him use this to assist, if not co-lead, a small herd.
3. Family - While not romantic in the slightest, Vari knows the strength of living in groups and the value of passing on a bloodline.

Orientation: Asexual

Breeding Slots:
1. open
2. open
3. open
4. open

Limitations: Kalona bloodline is a must.

Quote:
User Image
Name: Taz'Dingo
Nickname:
IC Age: 19 Human years

Personality:
Completely a blank slate. ;o;

Looking for:
Idk surprise me!

Breeding Slots:
1. open
2. open
3. open
4. open

Limitations:

MARES

Quote:
User Image
Name: Setsumi
Nickname:
IC Age: 43 Human years

Personality:
Setsumi is a mare that makes 'silence can be so loud' a way of life. She is a very shy individual because of her life spent mostly in solitude. As much as she enjoys tales of adventure and beautiful far lands, don't expect her to go rushing off to discover such things. Setsumi enjoys taking things slow to fully understand and appreciate everything she can. The few individuals that can successfully wait up at her pace are the ones she considers true friendships.

Looking for:
nothing atm

Breeding Slots:
1. Rokhan - lifemate
2. Rokhan - lifemate
3. Rokhan - lifemate
4. Rokhan - lifemate

Quote:
User Image
Name: Decaya
Nickname:
IC Age: 24 Human years

Personality:
If Decaya could be described as anything, it would be that she were an outcast. Both by willingly displacing herself from others, and by being knowingly ignored and/or feared in group settings. After all, what gapping and stinking wound wouldn't be off-putting for others too look upon? Especially when there is a miniature panda occasionally poking and snacking at said wound. Either way, it brings no pain to Decaya what her body is like or how individuals view it. She is too far drowned within her own thoughts to even be aware of such aches. Like the zombies of lore she is assumed to be, Decaya wanders around aimlessly without any signs of outward thought or emotions. Like a drifting cloud, this mare can hardly focus on one detail at a time before moving on to other things, no matter how extravaggant or useless those things might be to others. One thing that can be deduced from her is that she is fond of music, as you can hear her humming eerie tunes to herself as she travels.

Looking for:
1. Flings, plain and simple

Breeding Slots:
[[lovemate = Morphine Starshine ]]

1. Peep - complete
2. Fovos (his 4th slot)
3. open
4. open

Limitations: Open to cutesy or grotesque features

Quote:
User Image
Name: Nhekayla
Nickname: Kayla
IC Age: 25 Human years

Personality:
Whether you are friend or family, right away it can be seen that Kayla is a kind-hearted but stern mare. Her militant background gives her a strong and formidable figure, but her lack of experience in combat makes her gullible and sensitive when it comes to confrontations. She is still young at heart, and while she would like to play and make friends with others of her age, she tends to shy away from those tasks. Highly alert, Kayla is well-trained for focusing on important tasks on hand. But with the pressure of war becoming a distant past, there are tender, maternal, and almost openly cheery changes to be seen in her disposition. A friend through and through, this is one mare who is devoted to keeping her word and making just decisions. Now, if she can just practice not to crack under pressure...

Looking for:
1. Militant training
2. Eventual lifemate - plotted

Breeding Slots:
1. closed (maybe Rhyme? )
2. closed
3. closed
4. closed

Quote:
User Image
Name: Nahanni
Nickname:
IC Age: ???

Personality:
A completely shy and docile individual, Nahanni is more akin to a mouse than a pony. She is very sensitive to what other say or think of her, but thankfully she has grown up surrounded by family and friends who adore and protect her.

Looking for:
nothing atm

Orientation: Asexual

Breeding Slots:
[[ lifemate/sweetheart = Ikuinen ]]
1. closed
2. closed
3. closed
4, closed

Quote:
User Image
Name: Matwaukasa
Nickname:
IC Age: ???

Personality:
Like all Purewalkers, Matwau is pure evil. Her petite feline form makes hunting young foals and colts her dominant prey.

Looking for:
nothing atm

Breeding Slots:
1. Poethas
2. Bartho ?
3. Brynjulfr ?
4. open

Quote:
User Image
Name: Iskra' roima
Nickname: Issy

Personality:
Do not leave shinies unattended around this mare, no doubt she will steal them with no regrets. Considering herself between a feisty pirate and a rebellious viking, Issy is an all around adventurous gal. However, she has a lot of growing up to do. Sure having her independence and freedom is swell, but when it comes to being responsible or mature she has a long way to go.

Looking for:
1. Exclusive relationship - Issy doesn't believe in lifemating, but she could easily bond with one specific individual if he's interesting enough.

Breeding Slots:
1. open
2. closed
3. closed
4. closed

Quote:
User Image
Name: Halimaw Vien
Nickname: Hally
IC Age: 31 Human years

Personality:
A blank slate. ;o;

Looking for:
1. A co-owner who would actually rp her. >>;

Breeding Slots:
1. open
2. closed
3. closed
4. closed

Limitations: Only consider co-owning if you'd actively plot her. No sig candy pls.

Quote:
User Image
Name: Lady Letni
Nickname: Letty
IC Age:

Personality:
Lady Letni is a regal mare who keeps herself hidden away in the deepest parts of the forest. Manners and hygiene are very important to her, and she is often disappointed to find this lacking in the few Soquili she does cross paths with. Especially the youthful, that she finds a tad too loud and energetic for her to handle for long.

Looking for: nothing atm

Breeding Slots:
1. Grizzle Snowpaw
2. Grizzle Snowpaw?
3. Grizzle Snowpaw?
4. Grizzle Snowpaw?

Limitations:

Quote:
User Image
Name: Rusalka
Nickname:
IC Age: 37 Human years

Personality:
A blank slate. ;o; Kelpie/ Aquatic elitist though!

Looking for:
nothing atm

Breeding Slots:
1. Hip Snake
2. Brilig
3. open
4. open

Limitations: Aquatic traits are a must.

Quote:
User Image
Name: Sahaja's Reverie
Nickname: Saha
IC Age: 26 Human years

Personality:
During her youth, Sahaja will be known for her soft-spoken and bashful 'hold my hand' demeanor. Family matters dearly to her, and while she is eager to please, the greatest hurdle she'll have to face is her own self doubts. Admittedly, Sahaja feels much like an instrument with frayed strings as she stumbles to prove her place among such a dutiful and eccentric family. Reflecting her name, Sahaja will be pestered to 'act natural' by youths of the outside world, and inadvertently feels embarrassed by her unorthodox heritage. Through this, instead of finding herself and blossoming into a soundly rhapsody, she stumbles under a choked reverie, unable to decide on what lifestyle best pleases everyone. After her adolescent experiences, Sahaja returns to her family with an abundance of confidence and grace, finally realizing and accepting the harmony and love that was there all along.

Looking for:
1. Idk, surprise me
2. Eventual lifemate- plotted

Breeding Slots:
1. Destino
2. closed
3. closed
4. closed

Limitations: natural pelts only

Quote:
User Image
Name: Setareh
Nickname:
IC Age: 21 Human years

Personality:
Completely a blank slate. ;o;

Looking for:
nothing atm

Breeding Slots:
1. Clutch
2. open
3. closed
4. closed

Quote:
User Image
Name: Detritus Lexis
Nickname: Dell

Personality:
tba

Looking for:
tba

Breeding Slots:
1. open
2. closed
3. closed
4. closed

Limitations:

Quote:
User Image
Name: Junis
Nickname:
IC Age: 22 Human years

Personality:
Completely blank slate. ;o;

Looking for:
nothing atm

Orientation: Pansexual

Breeding Slots:
1. open - fling
2. closed
3. closed
4. closed

Limitations: open to mini or regular-sized pairing if the personality clicks.

Quote:
User Image
Name: Sansah Shidar
Nickname:
IC Age: 19 Human years

Personality:
A bookworm through and through, Sansah loves spending her hours learning about the lore and history of the lands around her. Very sociable, but she doesn't let that get in her way when it comes to setting time aside for the pursuit of knowledge. Very hard working, Sansah aspires to one day provide tutelage to younglings about herbology.

Looking for:
1. Mentorship - someone who can teach her either lore or herbology
2. Eventual lifemate- plotted

Breeding Slots:
1. open
2. closed
3. closed
4. closed

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:53 pm
saved post #1
(just in case)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:55 pm
saved post #2
(just in case)

Now open!

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:28 pm
OMG!! You have some beautiful ponies!!

Halimaw Vien I would totally be interested in Co-owning her!! I've been wanting a Kalona forever and would love to RP HER!!!! Is she still available for this?

Also, Astraea can teach your girl Sansah Shidar about herbology. ^^

I also apologize about the double quote.

Nyhility

Edit: also, what all would co owning allow? Definitely interested in plotting her out. What would rules to breedings be and also, does she have a set personality. I looked up who her parents were so she could have a diverse personality. Was tired and excited when I first posted and probably should have asked when I first wrote this. I probably should have asked if the offer was a current one. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:51 pm
I'm actually interested in a couple of your other co owns too.
Tyrin and Darkheart. Just becuase FAMILY XD I've been wanting more ponies to plot with since my five are already all plotted out. I'd love to work with you to figure out a base personality we'd both enjoy for each (unless you have set ideas already). Either way I'd like to talk to you about all of them.

Anupama2006 is aim
Ambermaidens Skype  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:45 pm
Sileeeent. Would you perhaps be interested in Sahaja meeting my Ophelia? I'm playing her as an adolescent/young adult at present, but she's a mature little thing. Ophelia comes from a pretty eclectic and strange family herself, so she understands what it's like to be in an uncertain place when lineage clashes with personal preference. She's in the process of building an army, but I think she'd set aside some time to help Sahaja come to terms with who she could be if she stopped worrying about outside input. Lemme know if you're interested and if you have the time for an RP! If not, no worries. Just thought I'd toss her out there.

Also, you mentioned that Kyiyani is terrified of harpies? I have Chione, who isn't part of the Flock or anything, but does bear some of their more obvious traits. Maybe they could have a run-in of sorts? This is assuming that he wouldn't immediately take flight and leave her with her mouth hanging open. She'd feel terrible for scaring him, and try to make it up to him. Chi's a bit awkward herself, so someone who was smoother when it came to conversation would help. I also have Medea, who actually is part of the Flock, though she doesn't look it. She left her old, patriarchy-based herd when she hit 'breeding' age, and eventually wandered across the Flock and was inducted as a guard. Medea kind of hates stallions on sight, and seriously needs to mellow out. It wouldn't be a pleasant experience for Kyiyani by any stretch of the imagination, but again, she's with the Flock, so he'd have to wander pretty close for her to pick up on him.

Thanks for considering, sweets~  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:17 pm
Nyhility

I'd be interested in Co-owning Tyrin and/or Dark Heart. I'm always trying to scoop up more unicorns/partial unis for my Kateri herd! (They also need more color) Though they don't necessarily need to go in the herd. That's just one idea. Do you have any vague ideas of what you might want for them?  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:22 pm
The herd needs more color, not your boys XDD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:53 pm
Nyhility

I'd be totally interested in co-owning Tyrin or Dark Heart! I'm pretty new to Soquili and I'd love to get the chance to rp with people.  

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:33 pm
Lady_Ourania

[swoons] I've caught your eye and now I'm flabbergasted! Hmmm, let's see here. Of the two options I would say Sahaja needs the most opportunity for developing. And to meet someone who is actively creating not a herd but an army will definitely pry her from her shell. Would Ophelia quickly grow tired or irritable of Saha's demure nature?

Fatal Irony

[chuckles] No worries, I totally thought you were referring to the brown pelt for my boys too. x'D Just let me know which one would appeal to you more for co-ownership, since I did have someone pm me about the duo as well. Tyrin is a complete blank slate, open for any character changes. Darkheart does follow his namesake, but to what degree can be decided by the new co-owner. n,n

xX Green Tea Tree Xx

Welcome! Do you happen to own any Soquili at the moment? 8D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:57 pm
Nyhility

Fatal Irony

[chuckles] No worries, I totally thought you were referring to the brown pelt for my boys too. x'D Just let me know which one would appeal to you more for co-ownership, since I did have someone pm me about the duo as well. Tyrin is a complete blank slate, open for any character changes. Darkheart does follow his namesake, but to what degree can be decided by the new co-owner. n,n

I think the blank slate Tyrin appeals more! Lots of ideas and possibilities for him! And whoever gets DarkHeart should talk to me because ALL THE PLOTS. I love family plots XD  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:08 pm
Nyhility

Right now I'm waiting on my CYO to arrive and that'll be my first official Soq. I co-own one with Fatal, Flidais, but only till I get a basket through breedings and I don't have any rp rights or anything like that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:57 pm
Silly darling~ You always have my eye. ;D And we can definitely do Sahaja and Ophelia, yup. Hmm, I'm not sure? Elia's pretty patient, and as long as her being demure didn't interfere with Ophelia's plans or Sahaja's ability to defend herself if necessary, it shouldn't be an issue. She probably will encourage her to become more self-assured and capable, and might occasionally lose her temper as the pressure mounts in her day-to-day recruitment, but that'd be the extent of it. Did you have a preference as to who starts? I don't mind doing it, I just have a few replies to make before beginning anything fresh.  

Lady_Ourania

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:56 pm
Ok, I've always loved on Soul-Lexis from afar, so I gotta try. Worst you can say is no. <3

Would you be interested in any sort of plotting with your Soul-Lexis with my Princess Rajani?
She's a kalona elitist, looks down on those who aren't kalona's, and doesn't care for those that are only part-kalona. Rajani also has the attitude of essentially a bratty princess, thinking that she should get everything she wants, and will stop at nothing to get it. Even if it means causing drama of her own. So we could do something either in the Drama plots or Bad Romance plot honestly if you wanted.
And as much as I'd love to pair the two together for a breeding, I'd totally be fine with just RP plots and no breeding if you didn't want to pair the two together. <3  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff