ramenli's Singles Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:09 am
Need to know: I'm horrible about keeping up with RP lately. I like having head canons and backplotting, or at least finding personalities that mesh, so I won't just look at looks alone but I am not interested in RP, because more than likely it will just stress me out. If RP is a requirement for you, sorry, if just discussing a couple here/on aim/via pm is more your speed, proceed!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:25 am
Mares

User Image

Name: Rashmi

Personality: Rashmi is incredibly indecisive. Her familiar, Chanda, is often the one to keep her on track or sway her decisions, otherwise she might come to a fork in the road and just lay down. On the other hand, Chanda is a bit protective of her, so someone absolutely evil would have to fool her to get too terribly close to Rashmi, as Rashmi trusts her more than a stranger.

Orientation: Heterosexual

Open to/Looking for: Anything, she could be persuaded rather easily into whatever

Tentative fling (surrogacy) planned with Uta's Lothorien

User Image

Name: Aviel

Personality: Aviel's parents are somewhat special. Her mother, Yin Xu, is a kelpi and wasn't around as consistently as her father, so much of her younger life was spent at his side. However, Zuriel is a rather confused fellow, and passed some of that down to Aviel. She loves to learn, and likes to know things. However, she may be adamant that grass is pink, and anyone that says otherwise is going to have an indignant mare on their hands.

She would be interested in others that seem knowledgeable, but could be easily duped by someone who can just bs well and sound good doing it. She'd also be intrigued by others seeking answers.

Orientation: She's more interested in brains than body, though she's never really considered mares as she hasn't come across it. Unless the right mare crossed her path she'd think she was heterosexual.

Open to/Looking for: Flings/Lifemate/Surrogate

User Image

Name: Victra
Herd: Morning Star

Personality: Victra is constantly on the hunt to be the best. Like her brother, Cassius, she's an information gatherer for the herd, but how she goes about things is a little more aggressive. She will not do anything to permanently harm someone, but she has her own ways of triumphing in difficult situations.

Because of the way she works until her mission is achieved, and her knack for obtaining victory, she's also the one that is called on when they need someone to negotiate difficult matters. She also likes to go out on her own, and will often volunteer for missions that are solitary so long as it is something she is willing to carry out.

Orientation: Undecided

Open to/Looking for: Flings/Lifemate/Surrogates  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:10 pm
Stallions

User Image

Name: Conri

Personality: Conri is a traveler, and he likes to enjoy the company of women as he passes through. He's not crass about it, but he doesn't intend to stick around and be a family man. If he wanders back through he'd be happy to meet up with his children, but he'd probably be gone the next day.

Open to/Looking for: Future Flings/surrogates, lifemate would take a bit of persuasion and plotting

Conri has two surrogacy flings planned at the moment: Aislin and Marcella

User Image

Name: Conall

Personality: Conall is an all or nothing type. Once he sets his mind on something he'll do whatever it takes to have it, and even when he gets it it's not enough. He's constantly looking for something new/more/different, and is never actually satisfied with what he has.

Orientation: Anything goes

Open to/Looking for: Anything, though he probably wouldn't make a good lifemate

User Image

Name: Ithiel

Personality: Ithiel's parents were the perfect parents...for Ithiel to learn to manipulate. His mother is the type to focus in on one thing, so it was easy to make use of that to get her to distractedly agree to things. His father was so easy to confuse he could talk Zuriel into letting him do just about anything. As Ithiel met others he started to learn other means of manipulation, and now it's just fun for him to see what he can manage to do or get away with.

Open to/Looking for: Someone he can manipulate. Flings/lifemate with plotting only. Surrogate, well, he'd have to be doing it for his own benefit.

User Image

Name: Emrys

Personality: Emrys has a way about him that seems to collect the attention of others to himself. His cadence is almost melodic, and his eyes seem to pull them in. On the other hand, he can ruin the atmosphere by horsing around with his brother, or getting distracted by his family. He's still young, and he hasn't perfected his craft, but it's likely that as time goes on he'll be able to put more and more under his spell.

Orientation: Up in the air

Open to/Looking for: Straight up: I will be extremely picky with Emrys. Pure and simple. I'm willing to discuss whatever in terms of flings/lifemates/surrogates, but I'm in no rush to pair him up with someone.

He's got a couple of things planned for now but nothing immediate

User Image

Name: Asahi

Personality: Asahi comes off as a bit of a player. He likes to play the fool, just to turn around and prove that he's known what he's doing all along (if he were human he'd be a pool shark). When he's not hustling people he likes to enjoy life, typically with the company of someone else.

He's a bit guarded with his heart, tending to use the excuse of having a good time to not get pulled into anything too serious. ((Basically he's too busy partying to settle down, even if he'd probably be happier that way)).

Orientation: Bisexual. Asahi enjoys playing around with females for a good time, and because he knows he probably won't get too attached. He prefers stallions, but is reluctant to open up and commit, so this would need some plotting.

Open to/Looking for: Flings/lifemate

User Image

Name: Auron

Personality: If you've ever needed to pour your heart out over a cup of tea, Auron is the one. He's a patient listener, and fairly wise despite being fairly young, and is happy to dole out advice. He's fairly simple in his needs and desires, and would rather help others before himself.

Orientation: Demisexual. He'd be open to anyone that he has an emotional connection to as he's not very concerned with having a relationship in the first place.

Open to/Looking for: He's not really looking but he's open to anything

User Image

Name: Narada

Personality: Here there be complexity. Morning Star is a mercenary herd that carries out a variety of tasks. Narada himself is sometimes a messenger, sometimes a merchant, sometimes a bodyguard. And sometimes he's an assassin, but only in the right situation. Narada focuses on honing his skills, wanting to be recognized as the best that money can buy.

Orientation: TBD

Open to/Looking for: Flings/Surrogates, lifemate would need some plotting

User Image

Name: And So On

Personality: And So on is as laid back as they come. He takes life as it comes to him, and he rolls with whatever comes his way. He prefers cooler climates due to his thick fur, but that's just for convenience sake. If there is anything he has a firm opinion on it's his family. He does care for them and he'll help them out if they need him.

Open to/Looking for: I'm in absolutely no rush to find someone for him, so sorry if I'm a touch picky. He's not in a rush either but personally I'd love someone (even a little) fluffy for him~

User Image

Name: Sevolarus

Personality: Currently Sevolarus is searching for purpose. Plot wise he could either become a follower to a soq with a passionate cause (good or evil doesn't particularly matter, but they'd have to be able to sell it/have charisma for him to be willing to follow them). The other path he could take is one of a leader, but more of the type thrust into leadership rather than one that actively seeks it out. For now he is part of the Morning Star herd with Narada and Cassius, a mostly mercenary group that does all sorts of jobs. He's not afraid to get his hooves dirty, in honest labor or with the shedding of blood, simply doing what is called for.

Open to/Looking for: Flings/Surrogates, lifemate would need some plotting (aka would have to push him along one of the two paths I'd like to see him take)

User Image

Name: Trystan
Herd: N?A

Personality: Trystan is the judgmental type, but he's not one to dwell. Trystan likes snap judgments, and absolutely despises those that can't make up their minds or take forever to reach a decision. Speed is of the essence here people! He's definitely the type to judge a book by it's cover.

Open to/Looking for: Not actively looking for anything, feel free to approach with whatever

User Image

Name: Cassius

Personality: Cassius is the information gatherer of Morning Star, typically by chatting people up and being friendly. Or friendlier. He's really not opposed to sleeping with people for information, or even on the off chance that it might lead to information.

Orientation: Open

Open to/Looking for: Flings~ Flings of any sort~ LM would take a lot of persuasion, and at the very least the LM would have to be open to him heavily flirting with other soquili.

Personally I'd like her to have wings (not required), and if she has more than one pair: A++ (does not need to be tri/quad, feathered, or even on their back). Space themes are also a huge bonus!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:11 pm
Planned Breedings

Currently trying:

Edited: Cuan and Laina (Surrogacy)

Unedited: Roxy and Carwyn, Kalyani and Darkheart

In the wings:

Edited: Rashmi and Lothorien (Surrogacy, waiting on his slots), Asahi and Mei, And So On and Genevieve (Surrogacy), Emrys x2, Conri x Tempy (Surrogacy) And So On and Howl

Unedited Cassius and Astraea (Waiting on her for two breedings), Cassius and Aquila, Savannah and Trystan, Narada and Eleanor (Surrogacy)  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:18 am
Added And So On and Sevolarus (who isn't eligible to breed until April but is open to ideas/plottings)~  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:37 pm
Added Trystan and Cassius~ Veoryx will be added as soon as I get her cert!

I'd love to find another unedited pair soon (I'd be able to start entering them in July)  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:50 am
User Image

Her for Cassius? She's the eldest daughter of a dying royal line and will have her memory back once it gets to the point where she'd breed with him (if you say yes) She's basically going to sleep with him because he's offering no strings attached as she's going to feel as though that's all she's pretty much worth with her first love up and leaving her and the second one she had while she had amnesia. I think aesthetically they'd make very lovely babies and she'd likely be able to give him a wide variety of information since she'll have traveled all over the Kawani lands by the time she runs into him as well. ^^

She does have two flings lined up right now and was curious if you would be interested in her third one?

I'd totally be fine with her being listed in unedited breedings. But it would have to wait until the other two get picked up as they are plot related.

She is maxed stats too! :3 So that means a greater chance for 3 baskets! Yay for extra to give out!

I have aim and skype if you'd like it.

User Image

For Kayani? He has no flings or anything lined up and I think color wise they'd be pretty together. He's schizophrenic but otherwise nice. Though his voice is a serious a**. I only have one unedited pair right now that's my go to.
He's at around 50/60% stats  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:40 am
I have a few unedited ponies I can toss your way! 3nodding

User Image - I would like to offer Aquila to two of your boys: Cassius and Sevolaurus. Aquila is trying to find her place in the world. Being half draft, half Angeni is pretty hard, since she's too heavy-boned to fly and too light-weight to land a strong kick on anyone. Bitter that she got the short ends of both sticks, she wanders around the Kawani lands in search of someone to take her in or give her a skill that she could actually hone and become talented in.

It's very likely that she could come across the Morning Star herd in her travels in order to meet one of the three boys. The reason I would be offering her for Cassius is because the first moment she sees him and his wings, she'll want his genes to be hers... Or at least her foals. The last thing she wants is for her foals to go through what she is and if he can fly, there's a good chance that her foals will be able to too. In her travels, she's picked up some interesting gossip and could be a useful informant to Cassius if he would agree to flinging with her as her payment.

The reason I'm offering her to Sevalarus is mostly aesthetic, since they're both space ponies! However, I'm sure they could grumble about not having a place in the world together and potentially become friends over the fact. Aquila wouldn't be likely to ask him for a fling like she would to Cassius, but a friendly encounter that turned into an "oops, now we have foals" encounter might be interesting.

User Image - I would like to offer Savannah to Trystan, since I believe they'd look nice together and they both seem to be the sort who "act now, think later". Savannah is bisexual, with a heavy leaning towards females, but with such an attitude sd hers, she probably wouldn't question it if a male struck her attention and she started flirting with him off the bat. Although... Since she's not really mother material, she'd probably take the baskets and leave them with her pal Tenzin and his herd since that's where she takes all of the products of her flings.

User Image - Lastly, I would like to present my Eleanor, who is on the lookout for surrogates for her and her Lovemate. It wouldn't be unusual for her to approach the mercenary herd to ask for a surrogate and if she paid him for his trouble (and spread the word that he was reliable and honest) maybe she could get Narada's agreement on it? Sevolaurus could make a nice match too, and of course she would let them see their foals if they so desired, so long as it was clear who their "real" parents were.  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:19 pm
AstoriaFallen

Hey there~ Thanks for the post <3

First of all: Astraea is gorgeous~ I've seen her before and if I haven't said so so far I apologize! That sounds like a great plan for things, and a perfect thing plot wise for Cassius: no strings, some information passed around, etc. Just keep me updated on when you have her storyline worked out, and let me know if you want to discuss anything further!

Darkheart: It looks like I forgot to mention, but Kalyani does have another fling lined up. However, there is no rush on it plot wise or slot wise, so I could easily use my other slot for them now (aka starting in July) if you're up for it?

Sidenote for both: Both of mine have fairly basic stats, sorry!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:28 pm
ramenli

Thank you!! <3 I feel very fortunate to have gotten her from the WS. I'm actually down to plot things out now and just have him slotted for when it gets to that point? It doesn't have to be rp'd if you don't have the time to do it. I'm completely down with plotting.

And no worries if there is a fling lined up before. I have pairs I can rotate through until she's free. Unless you'd like to start rotating them in July, that would be fine with me. Just let me know so I can get you his parents images and all that for throwbacks. How would you like it to go plot wise for them meeting and the babies coming about?

As for stats that's okay if they are basic stats. Doesn't bother me at all. smile I just wanted to let you know what their stats were.

Edit: DarkHeart does have a LM set up but I wanted a fling first for a few reasons lol. I'll link you his profile so you can see his plots.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:30 pm
belloblossom

Aquila: Space pony~ Before thinking about Cassius vs Sevolarus too closely I was wondering what she would think of Sevolarus being a draft pony? I know she's got that in between struggle going on, so I wasn't sure if that would be a major turn-off or if she'd just see it as swaying more toward the draft side than the angeni and if she'd find that acceptable. No right or wrong answer, I'm just curious!

Savannah: Act now, think later is perfect! I think it would be interesting for Trystan to sort of have that youthful fling, and it would really force him to consider his speed decisions, or could at least factor into later plots. I like this concept quite a bit!

Eleanor: I definitely think Narada would be more on board with that sort of request, and I personally like throwing my ponies out there to help other couples.

Since Astoria posted first if she wants to go ahead with Kalyani and Darkheart that is probably where my free slot will go, but I'd be more than happy to put any of these couples on my list for as soon as another slot opens up?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:40 pm
AstoriaFallen

Well, I'm definitely looking for a second pair for now, so if you don't mind I'd probably start rotating them sooner rather than later (considering that normally pairs take a while, and entering them now doesn't mean they'd win anytime soon). XD

As far as plotting goes: when you say his voice is an a**...could you elaborate? Also, how does Darkheart feel about his schizophrenia? Does he accept it as part of him or does he have any conflict with it? Is it purely an "I was swayed by the voice" or does he sometimes come across as a different individual entirely?

Their first interaction could probably be positive or negative, either way if she finds any reason to be concerned about his safety or well-being she'll stick around to make sure everything is okay, even if she has to put up with some nonsense to get to that point.

My aim is ramenliakabaka if you want to use that to further discuss plots, etc.  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:44 am
ramenli
belloblossom

Aquila: Space pony~ Before thinking about Cassius vs Sevolarus too closely I was wondering what she would think of Sevolarus being a draft pony? I know she's got that in between struggle going on, so I wasn't sure if that would be a major turn-off or if she'd just see it as swaying more toward the draft side than the angeni and if she'd find that acceptable. No right or wrong answer, I'm just curious!

Savannah: Act now, think later is perfect! I think it would be interesting for Trystan to sort of have that youthful fling, and it would really force him to consider his speed decisions, or could at least factor into later plots. I like this concept quite a bit!

Eleanor: I definitely think Narada would be more on board with that sort of request, and I personally like throwing my ponies out there to help other couples.

Since Astoria posted first if she wants to go ahead with Kalyani and Darkheart that is probably where my free slot will go, but I'd be more than happy to put any of these couples on my list for as soon as another slot opens up?

Wow, I totally missed the fact that Sevolarus was a draft. Seems like I need to get my eyes checked. sweatdrop
I don't think it would be a turn off. She may intitially feel like maybe if she had a fling with him, her foals would be full drafts as a result, even with all their species traits combined together which would give her some piece of mind, especially after the production of the baskets. Or, she may look at him more similarly to her, since her perception of Cerynei is that they are a fragile species, so she might feel closer to him as a result of it, whether or whether not he's actually as weak-bodied as she is. (Or so she presumes, she's never really tried to gain any muscle from what she already was born with, silly girl.)
She's still the most bitter about not being able to fly, in the long run, so it wouldn't be something she actively sought out to breed with a draft, as opposed to (like I mentioned before) where she would see Cassius’ wings and oggle them. Does that answer your question?

On the matters of EleanorxNarada and SavannahxTrystan: awesome! I'm glad you like them! heart Would you be alright with Savannah taking the baskets to her friend's herd? I'm just curious, it's not a case breaker if you'd prefer to do something else.

I don't mind waiting, but I would like to be put on your list for future flings. 3nodding If any spots open up on my entry for the MCCL! I'll be sure to enter one of our pairs there in the meanwhile. Does that work for you?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:41 am
Conri should totally be a surrogate for Tempy QQ.. <3

I want And So On babies too XD  

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:16 pm
Well if she's the most bitter about flying, Cassius is probably the better option, though if you'd prefer Sevolarus after thinking about it let me know and we can change that around?

I'll definitely mark you down for the others, and in regards to the baskets: yeah, I think that works. It leaves it open for Trystan to run into them again.

belloblossom

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces