[7] Plot With Me?
[8] Roleplays
[9] Permissions List

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:13 am
User Image
*Click on images for full image of Soquili*
*Click Banner to Return to Top*

User Image

Personality: Rather vain and acts princessy. Break past her "tough" exterior, and all she has is a vulnerable, terrified of the world persona.
RP Color: Goldenrod

User Image

Personality: A disgruntled, lonely character who has lost her way in the world. Likes to fight for the joy of the action.
RP Color: #228B22

User Image

Personality: An obsessed with beauty otaku. She's crazy for beautiful things; on the other hand, she'll stab anything that she considers ugly. Absolutely, positively, abhors with a passion ugly things.
RP Color: #4169E1

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:26 am
User Image

User Image

Khepri
Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Khepri will, at first, appear egotistic, self-centered, and dramatic. She is talkative and always, always wants to be the center of attention. She believes herself to be the most beautiful mare in all of the Soquili lands, and this tends to drive away other Soquili because of her arrogance. However, she's a pretty nice mare if any Soquili are stubborn enough to stick around and see past her "I'm the best and the most beautiful" barrier.

What's Happening? Khepri used to frolick with a stallion named Atemu, but that was not to be. She had a crush on him, but well, that didn't work out. She's currently need a stallion who is stubborn enough to break through her barrier and convince her that she's more than just "looks" because Khepri feels that's all she has going for her. She also recently ran into her niece, Aarushi.

Breeding Availability: Open. I actually wouldn't mind a fling, but I prefer that she finds a lifemate. XD Khepri seriously needs a stallion to keep her under control, period.

Lifemate Requirements: Khepri could use a fling, but I would like for her to be RP'd as much as possible, and the stallion who becomes her lifemate needs to be loyal, stubborn, determined, and able to put up with Khepri... because gosh dang it, the girl doesn't shut up about "looks" and all that lovely stuff. Hahahaha.

Plot Ideas? I'm open to ANY plot ideas for Khepri... I'm practically begging for them ROFL.

RP Color: Goldenrod

User Image
Pelagia
Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: A warrior(ess) in her own right, Pelagia has a strange, twisted sense of "honor" and is a loner. She tends to skeptical of everything and is cruelly sarcastic on a daily basis.

What's Happening? Nothin' at the moment. 8D; However, I am looking to find her a "rival" of sorts (cuz warriors/fighters always need rivals! 8D) and if anyone thinks of them falling in love it would be a fun plot~

Breeding Availability: Unavailable till she's properly a month old. <3

Lifemate Requirements: Either/or. Pela isn't too picky. -smacked with Pela's fin- ...Okay, well, she doesn't care. She's bi, so gender doesn't bother her, either. If you want kids, preferably a stallion. XD

Plot Ideas?
- Finding a best friend and/or trusted partner, an adventure RP (need allies, enemies, neutral parties, and the like! Yay!)
- Decided that due to her uncaring ways of romance, she is utterly susceptible to love. She will most likely fall instantly for the first stallion or mare who shows an interest beyond friendship... this, sadly, makes her rather easy to manipulate, so she is extremely guarded about anything romantic. :3

Extra Info: She isn't adverse to love, but she feels she could do without it. Love, in her opinion, is for the silly critters who believe in "forever." Her parents united, had her, and then left. Pelagia doesn't remember her past, and while she tends a sore spot about it, she cares nothing for her family. As far as she's concerned, her parents are dead. Pela, being a crossbreed, can't swim or stay underwater as long as pure Kelpis, and certainly she doesn't have the full power as a pure Kalona. Still, what she is suits her purposes for surviving. She leaves the story of her scar untold.

RP Color: #228B22

User Image
Novea

Personality: An obsessed with beauty otaku. She's crazy for beautiful things; on the other hand, she'll stab anything that she considers ugly. Absolutely, positively, abhors with a passion ugly things.

What's Happening? N/A. Because she's my newest.

Breeding Availability: Any stallion of great beautific proportions. Otherwise Novea will stab ugly things.

Lifemate Requirements: Plotting required, but considering her personality, it may be more of a poly-thingy? I guess?

Plot Ideas? Since she's an otaku of beautiful things, I'm game for anything, so please post ideas!

RP Color: #4169E1

User Image
Mei Xiu

Personality: She is a sweet mare with a strong sense of love for adventuring.

What's Happening? Mei Xiu had a run-in with a stallion named Paradox that taught her what true, romantic love was. However, after they lifemated he shortly vanished afterwards, and she now wanders about with a broken heart.

Breeding Availability: Unavailable at the moment.

Lifemate Requirements: Needs to be an active owner and stallion who are willing to take care of Mei and work with her needs. She's had a difficult past.

RP Color: #cc0066

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:26 am
User Image

User Image

Uchiha Itachi

Personality: A stallion that hides his emotions well, he is keenly observant, cunning, wise beyond his supposed years, and a genius at learning.

What's Happening? He has finally just met Sasuke's "leftovers" of a used mare, Kunai. He has also reacquainted himself with Naruto and Kyuubi. The plot thickens...

Breeding Availability: Needs one fling slot. Can be random or RP-based.

Lifemate Requirements: N/A; Plot-heavy

RP Color: Black/Normal

User Image

Uzumaki Naruto
Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: A happy-go-lucky troublemaker who will do anything for his friends and family. A natural trickster at heart, his pranks are harmless if sometimes annoying. An attentiong grabber to the core.

What's Happening? He ran into Itachi while fleeing from a scene he never wanted to see, only to later discover the consequences of his running away. He's now determined to protect Kunai from Sasuke's wrathful, misleading anger.

Breeding Availability: Needs one fling slot. Can be random or RP-based.

Lifemate Requirements: N/A; Plot-heavy

RP Color: #00BFFF

User Image

*Needs RP, Lifemate, Flings, Whatever

User Image

*Needs RP, Plot  

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:39 am
User Image
*Click Images for Full Usdias*

User Image

Sethos

Personality: Like his temper, Sethos is a compassionate little Usdia who won't mind helping anyone in need. He enjoys the simple things in life, and one could almost call him a "knight-like" character. Even his speech is polite!

What's Happening? He may possibly have found love? O=

Breeding Availability: Open, but reserved for lifemate.

Plot Ideas? Truthfully, I just want Sethos to find love and settle down and have a happy life. XD He's not much for doing anything major, but I wouldn't mind if he traveled around the Soquili world a bit before he achieves his life goal--having a family.

Lifemate Requirements: To be honest, just a nice usdia mare who wouldn't mind the honesty Sethos dukes out. Heh.

RP Color: Green

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:22 pm
User Image

Questing Together With Kaya Wolf Moon

Bijou Mode Naruto Twins

Twin 2
Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Mutant Regular
Body Build: Regular (No Roman Nose)
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin:
• Commercial Cosplay – Bijou Mode Naruto from Naruto (Namikaze Minato Version)

WIP Needed? Flat edited WIP please

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Entire body is darker reddish-orange with black lines and circular markings that spread from his stomach, arms, feet, hands, and back. He wears a coat/cloak that's a bit tattered looking and no longer than knee-length, with black tomoe adorning the collar. There are 6 reddish-orange tomoe around his neck as well. He is shrouded in a layer of fire-like chakra which covers all of him from head to tail. It's kind of glowy yet lets off heat depending on his mood. See references for a better idea of what he looks like and the markings.
Face: Eye color= red with black vertical slits (see reference). Eyebrows= reddish-orange in color, slightly darker than body. Markings= thick black whisker-like markings; 3 on either side of his face (see reference). Face with Grinning Teeth
Ears: Ears
Mane: Hair style here but is more of fiery-like or aura like nature.
Tail: Tail Design/Structure 1 Ninetails Version Tail Ends Design
Hooves/Fetlocks: No hooves or fetlocks. Stock canine paws.
Reference Image(s):
Body 1 Body 2 Body 3
Eyes:Eyes

Mane style: Like This

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Wings: None
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt:None
Other Notes:
Wanted traits:
Stock canine paws.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: A metal and cloth headband that has the appropriate village marking on it. The cloth is longer so it falls to his back when tied off, but would have a wind-blown appearance as well.
Reference Image(s) for Items:
Reference 1

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Namikaze Kurama
Owner: PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
Breed: Jinchuuriki
Temper: TBD
Mate: None
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

Alicorn Gemstone Custom
Entry Tag: PhoenixGuardianMikazuki | Alicorn | Moderate | Solo Custom
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON!

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Alicorn
Body Build: Regular
Convept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? Sure.

Body: White Pearl (See Ref. Pic for Other Details); He has swirls on each of his legs and smaller ones under his eyes. (Basically he is Shimshek's lost twin.)
Face: Eye Color: Shiny Silver
Mane: Edited; Dark Gold Fades into Silver colors
Tail: Unicorn's Tail; fluff at the end fades into dark gold
Hooves/Fetlocks: Leg that is lifted the hoof is colored molten gold; the other three are colored soft silver (slight shine to them; kind of like matte?)
Reference Image(s): Hair Style (Includes Hair Decoration) | Shimshek, for markings, but instead of dotted swirls I'd like Shamshir's to be smooth.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Unicorn; Color: Shiny Silver with a Gold Tip
Wings: Wind; Heron set
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items: See Ref. Pic.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Necklace

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Shamshir
Owner: PhoenixGuardianMikazuki (PGM)
Breed: White Pearl Gemstone
Temper: Perceptive
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: Mystic Blue (or CC)

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:
Yes (because it's based on one of my original customs)

Sethos Usdia Recustom
Entry Tag: PhoenixGuardianMikazuki | Usdia | Unedited | Solo Custom
COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON!

A Reimagining of my Usdia. heart
User Image

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Usdia
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: • Commercial Cosplay - Resplendent Quetzal Bird
WIP Needed? Sure if you want! 8D

Body: Please Use Ref. Images - CC
Face: CC
Mane: Braided Style
Tail: Wild Style
Hooves/Fetlocks: Regular Stock
Reference Image(s): [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Sethos
Owner: PhoenixGuardianMikazuki
Breed: Resplendent Quetzal
Temper: Compassionate
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My personal custom from a long time ago, so yes. wink

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:23 pm
User Image

Naruto Plots
Future Plot~

Sasuke sees Kunai as an equal which gives his thoughts more fuel. He desires to revive his clan and will follow any means to do so. His sights of course are setting on Kakashi's daughter for she carries the true blood limit within her. This leads him to offer her a proposal she accepts after a heated argument.

Naruto watches in secret irritated and jealous his best friend would do something so conceited, but he wishes them well. Though deep inside his feelings for the Uchiha are deeply saddened and betrayed.

Kunai births 3 daughters (one being Uchiha Chidori) to Sasuke. At first he is happy well more content that his clan is revived. Then he becomes irritable and snide rejecting his family leaving Naruto and Kunai saddened by his attitude.

Eventually Sasuke goes away for the time being after having a nasty argument with Kunai. This in turn makes her feel the whole proposal was an error on her part... that she couldn't even bear him a son. Losing all faith she runs away feeling her life has been torn apart and ruined to one she loved yet knew could never love her back.

Naruto had been meeting with someone in private, and old memory that is the eldest Uchiha; Itachi. He explains what happened and how things fare between Kakashi's daughter and his friend.

Kunai keeps running feeling she disrespected her family and mostly Naruto because she knows deep inside Sasuke was in love with Naruto yet could never show it openly. In her frustration she runs head first into Itachi with a collision for the both of them.

Conversation eventually happens between the both of them in the end Itachi offering to rectify his brother's mess by helping raise the girls. In turn Kunai starts seeing Itachi as something different and eventually falls in love with him leaving Sasuke to Naruto.

~Conclusion~

Sasuke and Naruto after several in depth RPs and stories will become lifemates after careful planning. By his mistake with Kunai he realizes his only heart rested in Naruto and vice versa making him admit he always loved Uzumaki.

Kunai and Itachi will be very happy with one another and bear three sons together reviving more of the Uchiha family bloodline.

Kakashi though won't be too pleased his daughter has fallen for another Uchiha. The mere mention of that family makes him want to take out the name permanently.

And the rest is left to fate.... Its going to be a highly intensive long plot to work up to the stallions becoming lifemates. This may be the only time Sasuke will ever breed, hence why I chose my own and must strive for bribe breedings at all costs for this idea to work.

The only thing holding us up right now is waiting for sisi to finish Itachi >.<

Additional Naruto Plot Info
Sounds good... but at the rate Sirenz is going, it may take some time--plus, the personal RPs between Naruto & Itachi will have to wait. ><; On top of that, I had a suggestion--if you manage to get a bribed breeding before Itachi comes, and they all grow because he comes, we can probably do a side RP where Naruto helps to raise them in Itachi's stead? While the girls probably wouldn't consider Itachi their father (knowing Sasuke as their father) maybe if Naruto helps Kunai to raise them they can consider Naruto as their father (since he's pretty much there to help out)? Despite feeling hurt and betrayed Naruto wouldn't want to leave Kunai by herself to raise a family, even if he may act a bit colder to her. XD;;;

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:05 pm
User Image

Old Rolelpays
1. [PRP] Not One for Talking? (Hinote & Del'nal)--FIN
2. [PRP] Are Flutters Okay? (Reizt & Lady Kaloni)--TBC? Abandoned? *Note: PM owner
3. [PRP] So Pretty Boys Exist? (Blackfire & Oberon)--TBC?
4. [PRP] Couldn't Care Less, Really... (Ming Xifeng & Tawa)--ABDND
5. [PRP] A Personal[ity] Adventure! (Mei Xiu & Sariel)--ABDND
6. [PRP] Can You Outsmart Me? (Iolanthe & Lord of Nightmares)--FIN!
7. [PRP] We Leap into the Fire of Passion (Shizuka Tsuyoi & Zaicate)
8. [PRP] A New Way of Flirting? (Nikhita & Ra'asiel)--FIN
9. [PRP] Can You Show Me the Secret of Flying Now? (Hinote & Del'nal)--FIN
10. [PRP] Bring me to... Life? o_o? (Mei Xiu & Paradox)--FIN
11. [PRP] Crap! It's You Again! D:< GO AWAY!!!--FIN!
12. [PRP] A Chance Meeting or Just Bad Luck? (Reizt & Temperance)--ABDND
13. [PRP] An Awakening (Iolanthe, Lord of Nightmares, & Howl)
14. [PRP] The Alarming Greeting (Amuru & N'rai T'sii)--ABDND
15. [PRP] Do You Remember? (Blackfire & Foalen)--TBC??
16. [PRP] Oh Man... (Ra & Aruna)
17. [PRP] Third Time's the Charm? (Nikhita & Ra'asiel)
18. [PRP] Blind Date (Takoda & Reizt)--ABDND
19. [PRP] The Last of Our Families (Ahote & Sinopah)
20. [PRP] What do you mean "BASKETS"!? (Hinote & Del'nal)
21. [PMRP] Female Friends in the Snow (Trinity & Mei Xiu)--TBC??
22. [PRP] Rishima & Hieu Fang: Foals of Fun!--TBC??
23. [PRP] Part 1: The Quest (Ming Xifeng, Khepri, & Metria)--FIN
24. [PRP] The Nobility of New Love (Sethos & Parfait)
25. [PRP] Learning the World (Hieu Fang & Kali)
26. [PRP] Usdia Adventure Time! (Dawnwish & Sethos)
27. [IMRP] How Babies Are Made (Volkaz'jin & Icefall)
28. [PRP] Part 2: The Journey (Ming Xifeng & Pachu'a)
29. [PRP] Like Something from The Twilight Zone (Aarushi, Shimshek, Khepri, & Ming Xifeng)
30. [PRP] The Flirting Game (Khepri & Erchanhardt)
31. [PRP] Another Friend, Another Day (Hieu Fang & Aella)
32. [PRP] Friend, Lover (!?), or Foe? (Mei Xiu & Abbadon Elric)
33. [PRP] You're... Unique...? (Pelagia & Yori)
34. [PRP] Female Bonding the Hybrid Way (Pelagia & Azelle)
35. [PRP] A Simple Hello (Aiane & Anas Cyanoptera)
36. [PRP] And What Might You Be? (Ming Xifeng & Paparazzi)
37. [PRP] You Can't Say You're Not Jealous. (Paradox & Mei Xiu)
38. [PRP] Secret Sharing, Secret Keeping (Anas & Hymn)
39. [AIMRP] Hard to Love (Lord of Nightmares & Iolanthe)
40. [PRP] Exactly Why Am I Helping You Again? (Rashir & Harumi)
41. [PRP] Butterflies and Wings, Oh My! (Del'nal & Hinote)[/spoler]

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:06 pm
User Image

List of Lifemated Soquili I Own

*Needs Lifemate/Breeding Permission

Lifemated Soquili
Hania: Mated to Mahiri (Remove/Summer Raven).
Aruna: Mated to Rahu (samus x).
Shizuka Tsuyoi: Mated to Zaicate (Caitlyn Hellstorm).
Kaitou Simbad: Mated to Kaitou Jeanne (Lorako).
Hinote: Mated to Del'nal (pippi1884 cool .
Mocha: Mated to Indu (Reeve_Tuesti).*
Romance: Mated to Rockin' Beat (Rein_Carnation). *NOTE* I co-own Romance with Caitlyn Hellstorm.
Aoi Yuki: Mated to Jīnsè De Tiānkōng Tā Hǔ Míngxīng (hanginggallow).
N'rai T'sii: Mated to Jaidyn (hanginggallow).
Nikhita: Mated to Ra'asiel (samus x).
Raneru: Mated to Cadmium (samus x).
Iolanthe: Mated to Lord of Nightmares (Tirokio).
Reizt: Mated to Snow Gem (Caitlyn Hellstorm).*
Toquah'kan: Mated to Kelva (Rein_Carnation).*
Sinopah: Mated to Caius (Caitlyn Hellstorm).
Blackfire: Mated to Kawaran (Caitlyn Hellstorm).*
Hiêú Fang: Mated to Malibu (Caitlyn Hellstorm & samus x).*
Raiden: Will be Mated to one of hanging gallow's soquili (whenever she gets her).
Honovi: Mated to Ozvala. (Caitlyn Hellstorm)*
Ming Xifeng: Mated to Tropical Oasis. (Caitlyn Hellstorm & samus x)*

*This is for ease of access for breeding purposes and other permissions.

Lifemate Listings
1. Hania & Mahiri (Remove/Summer Raven)
2. Rahu & Aruna/samus x & PhoenixGuardianMikazuki/06-18-2008/25 of 3rd
3. Hinote & Del'nal/Ameh/PhoenixGuardianMikazuki & pippi18848 & Fantasy_Rocks13/1-16-2009/65 of 3rd
4. Romance & Rockin Beat/Caitlyn Hellstorm/PhoenixGuardianMikazuki & Rein_Carnation/6-16-2009/112 of 3rd
5. Zaria & Eidan/Caitlyn Hellstorm & PhoenixGuardianMikazuki/01-09-2010
6. Ra'asiel & Nikhita/samus x & PhoenixGuardianMikazuki/08-16-2010
7. Cadmium & Raneru/samus x & PhoenixGuardianMikazuki/08-16-2010
8. Sinopah and Caius/ PhoenixGuardianMikazuki and Caitlyn Hellstorm/09-02-2010
9. Aoi Yuki & Jīnsè De Tiānkōng Tā Hǔ Míngxīng/PhoenixGuardianMikazuki & hanginggallow/01-08-2011
10. Jaidyn Aoidoragon & N'rai T'sii/hanging gallow & PhoenixGuardianMikazuki/02-15-2011
11. Lord of Nightmares & Iolanthe/Tirokio & PhoenixGuardianMikazuki/Rein_Carnation/07-03-2013
12. Kelva & Toqua'kan/Rein_Carnation & Trigun Kittie & PhoenixGuardianMikazuki/06-20-13
13. Snow Gem & Reizt/Caitlyn Hellstorm & PhoenixGuardianMikazuki/07-07-13
14. Ozvala & Honovi/Caitlyn Hellstorm & PhoenixGuardianMikazuki/07-07-13
15. Tropical Oasis & Ming Xifeng/Caitlyn Hellstorm/Samus X & PhoenixGuardianMikazuki/07-07-13
16. Malibu & Hieu Fang/Caitlyn Hellstorm/Samus X & PhoenixGuardianMikazuki/07-07-13
17. Kawaran & Blackfire/Caitlyn Hellstorm/Laefe & PhoenixGuardianMikazuki/07-07-13

Broken Lifematings
*Tota'keke & Uthando-hanya / PhoenixGuardianMikazuki & Laefe / Broken January 27 / Free to go April 1 due to Owner Inactivity

Shimshek and Taiyaung / PhoenixGuardianMikazuki and Konalou/ Broken Januar 27 / Free to go April 1 due to Owner Inactivity

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:50 am
Breeding Forms

Raneru x Cadmium

Entry Code:
Raneru (PhoenixGuardianMikazuki) x Cadmium (samus x)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I want one

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: N/A
Teepees: samus x Teepee | PGM Teepee

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ]
---Lifemate?: Yes

RP Approved?: No

Low Luck?: No

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: Sure
---Templates to Avoid: N/A

Throwbacks?:
---Link to previous Generations:
Raneru: Aruna (Mother)|Rahu (Father) ~ Mahiri (Grandmother)|Hania (Grandfather) ~ Luminia (Grandmother)|Ra (Grandfather)

Cadmium: Lithium (Mother)|Saeran (Father)

Iolanthe x Lord of Nightmares

Entry Code:
Iolanthe (PhoenixGuardianMikazuki & Rein_Carnation) x Lord of Nightmares (Tirokio)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I want one

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: Rein_Carnation will NOT be getting baskets from this breeding.
Teepees: Tirokio Teepee | PGM Teepee | Rein_Carnation Teepee

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ]
---Lifemate?: Yes

RP Approved?: No

Low Luck?: No

1. list of attempts

Throwbacks?: Yes
---Link to previous Generations: Iolanthe: Cynder (Mother|Spyro (Father)

Other Breeding Forms (Mixer)
Pelagia
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Sure

Unedited: YES.

Entry Code:
Pelagia (PhoenixGuardianMikazuki)

User Image
UNCERT
Pregnant stage (female/male seathi only): I want one

Teepees: Teepee

Throwbacks?: N/A
---Link to previous Generations: N/A

Mei Xiu
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Sure

EDITED^^ I forgot to answer the above questions.

Unedited: YES.

Entry Code:
Mei Xiu (PhoenixGuardianMikazuki)

User Image
UNCERT
Pregnant stage (female/male seathi only): I want one

Teepees: Teepee

Throwbacks?: Yes
---Link to previous Generations: Mother (Mocha) | Father (Indu) | Grandmother (Nora) | Grandfather (Nipper) | Great-grandmother (Kasumi) Great-grandfather (Orchu)

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:17 pm
And bump~  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:23 am
emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart  

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:53 pm
AstoriaFallen
would love to rp these two. in either stage

User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

I also think her and my girl would get along well.

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:28 am
When you get free time let me know when you want to RP the usdias together. My lil girl rarely gets to play anymore in her big herd sweatdrop

User Image  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash