Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Nice to meet you! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LyricalBunny

Sugary Rabbit

10,325 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:21 am
Hi all!

I'm LyricalBunny, or just Bunny 3nodding

I was introduced to Gaia recently by a friend and I'm a TOTAL newbie, so I do feel a bit lost at the moment! I'm glad to have found this guild though.

Things I like include tea, lolita fashion, eating sweets and playing the piano. What do you like?

My goals on Gaia so far are to sort out my forum signature and to collect some lolita-ish items for my avatar whee  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:11 am
LyricalBunny

Hello there and welcome to Gaia, and the guild!
Let me introduce myself, I am Madeleine, but you can call me Maddy biggrin
And funny enough I love lolita fashion too! I have been a lolita (in real life) since 2008 actually, so it´s always wonderful to meet others who loves the fashion. My own personal interests includes: Lolita fashion, MMORPGs, Gaming, drawing and roleplaying. Oh yes, and yea, I indeed love tea too. Such a delightful thing, isn´t it? biggrin

If you ever need any help, don´t be afraid to ask. The people in this guild are all very sweet and helpful, and will do their best to ensure you get a good experience here on Gaia biggrin  

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:36 pm
LyricalBunny

There are tons of lolita items on Gaia xD You came to the right place. Welcome to the guild! ^^ I'm Auriga, but sometimes people just call me Auri. There's a lot to do on Gaia, which can be pretty overwhelming! I've been on this site since 2005 (ten years omg) and I'm still finding new things to do on here. Do you have any questions? Big or small?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:43 pm
Welcome to Gaia and the NSTG! <3
As Auriga said, you'll find tons of lolita items on Gaia, so hopefully you'll be set. n .n
You've found the right place! Gaia is hard to navigate at first, but we can help ya know it like the back of your hand. c: All while having fun, of course. ^^

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

LyricalBunny

Sugary Rabbit

10,325 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:09 pm
Madeleine Heilburg
LyricalBunny

Hello there and welcome to Gaia, and the guild!
Let me introduce myself, I am Madeleine, but you can call me Maddy biggrin
And funny enough I love lolita fashion too! I have been a lolita (in real life) since 2008 actually, so it´s always wonderful to meet others who loves the fashion. My own personal interests includes: Lolita fashion, MMORPGs, Gaming, drawing and roleplaying. Oh yes, and yea, I indeed love tea too. Such a delightful thing, isn´t it? biggrin

If you ever need any help, don´t be afraid to ask. The people in this guild are all very sweet and helpful, and will do their best to ensure you get a good experience here on Gaia biggrin

I love your avvie! I've been into lolita since 2013 and I'm slowly amassing a collection smile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:11 pm
Auriga La Shock
LyricalBunny

There are tons of lolita items on Gaia xD You came to the right place. Welcome to the guild! ^^ I'm Auriga, but sometimes people just call me Auri. There's a lot to do on Gaia, which can be pretty overwhelming! I've been on this site since 2005 (ten years omg) and I'm still finding new things to do on here. Do you have any questions? Big or small?

Hi! I'm not sure I can think of anything yet but when I do I'll be sure to seek help smile  

LyricalBunny

Sugary Rabbit

10,325 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Candy Fiend 150

LyricalBunny

Sugary Rabbit

10,325 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:17 pm
sdrawkcab
Welcome to Gaia and the NSTG! <3
As Auriga said, you'll find tons of lolita items on Gaia, so hopefully you'll be set. n .n
You've found the right place! Gaia is hard to navigate at first, but we can help ya know it like the back of your hand. c: All while having fun, of course. ^^

I'm so pleased to have already found some things, there's such a lot to search through though! And thank you~  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:18 pm
Thank you so much to the lovely anonymous benefactor who gifted me some beautiful items for my collection heart heart heart  

LyricalBunny

Sugary Rabbit

10,325 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Candy Fiend 150

lolly kin

Kin

14,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:33 pm
LyricalBunny

Hey there, Bunny! Welcome to Gaia and to the Guild! Anyone here will gladly help you out! Speaking of, I have a charity here in the Guild that can help you get items you want. Take a look!

Good luck~!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:42 pm
Mooon Mama
LyricalBunny

Hey there, Bunny! Welcome to Gaia and to the Guild! Anyone here will gladly help you out! Speaking of, I have a charity here in the Guild that can help you get items you want. Take a look!

Good luck~!

Your avatar is adorable! And thank you~  

LyricalBunny

Sugary Rabbit

10,325 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Candy Fiend 150

lolly kin

Kin

14,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:44 pm
LyricalBunny

Your avatar is adorable! And thank you~
Thank you!!

Let me know if you have any questions about Gaia. You're more than welcome to shoot me a PM!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:50 pm
LyricalBunny

Hi! I'm not sure I can think of anything yet but when I do I'll be sure to seek help smile

Be sure to keep an eye out for events on Gaia! The Valentines event, albeit smaller than the normal event, is fun and it's coming up soon!  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500

LyricalBunny

Sugary Rabbit

10,325 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:00 pm
Auriga La Shock
LyricalBunny

Be sure to keep an eye out for events on Gaia! The Valentines event, albeit smaller than the normal event, is fun and it's coming up soon!

Oh, I'm looking forward to that, I love Valentine's day!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:01 pm
Auriga La Shock
LyricalBunny

And thank you so much for the trade! You're very kind.  

LyricalBunny

Sugary Rabbit

10,325 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Candy Fiend 150

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:05 pm
LyricalBunny

And thank you so much for the trade! You're very kind.

Np ^^  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces