Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:06 pm
Spell’s Splendid Singles
I was told to make a singles thread. And for once I decided to listen to advice.
So here goes.

I like RP but have no time right now. There are a few Soquili that I plan to still RP things out for, some that plotting is required, and a few that can just fling without plots. This will be noted in their info.

If you are at all interested, please post.

Teepee  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:07 pm
Males seeking Females

User Image
Name: Tritone
Personality: Evil and manipulative, Tritone uses he appearance as a way to gain the trust of others. He then will break them if possible. This is what he does for fun, and he collects minions and fake mates like others might collect flowers. They don’t last long but he has fun destroying their minds while they are around
Looking for: Someone to dupe
Requirements: Flings only

User Image
Name: Rakesh
Personality: Rakesh is flamboyant, florid in his speech, and what he believes is a perfect gentleman. He also wants to be the mystic on the mountain that everyone comes to for advice. Wandering around, performing ceremonies and rituals, Rakesh is looking for wisdom to collect and dispense. He wants to help, but finds that sometimes his gentlemanly ways get in the way for some reason. It is almost as if they don’t believe that he is sincere. This frustrates Rakesh and will cause him to retreat into himself and go off into the wilderness for a while.
Looking for: Some lady that he can dote on and doesn't mind who he is
Requirements: Monogamous flings/ lifemate/ open to being a surrogate  

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:08 pm
Males seeking Either

User Image
Name: Kalyan
Personality: Kalyan loves passionately. He loves life, nature, adventure, and his mate. Not that he has one yet, but he desires a mate to love and dote on with the same passion that he applies to life. This search for his mate has led to disappointments and heartbreak for him but he never gives up. Kalyan has a resilience that is born out of love for all. He sees the good in everything and will forgive easily. That said, he has his bad days where he feels forlorn with the same intensity that he loves. He can be convinced that nothing will ever work out, but he can also be convinced of the opposite. He needs beings around him or he gets lonely easily.
Looking for: Someone to love forever
Requirements: Plotted Lifemating/repeat fling (would prefer an agreement but not required)

User Image
Name: Ilarion
Personality: Ilarion is peppy and full of optimism.
Looking for: Big or little, someone with spunk. I don't want to destroy Ilarion a this time. No mean or evil plots please.
Requirements: Light Plots  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:09 pm
Males seeking I Know Not What

User Image
Name: Djehuti
Personality: Enjoys making others lives better and more enjoyable. Besides that he is a blank slate at the moment.
Looking for: ????????? He won’t tell me
Requirements: Basic plotting
Slots: 4/4  

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:10 pm
Females seeking Males

User Image
Name: Aisling
Personality: Aisling is rather dynamic in her moods and behaviors, always changing things up to suit the newest whim of hers. She finds lack of change to be boring and if nothing has been different in a while she will simply make things be different. To go with this, Aisling has a massive imagination and is always making up stories about how things came to be and the longer she talks the more whimsical things become. She knows that others don’t believe her all the time, but it is fun to try and convince others that she is right. Or simply insist that this is the truth and be contrary. She loves being contrary to others, just for the fun of it. Aisling might actually believe the same thing, but she will maintain something else just because she can. It is almost impossible to trust anything that she says to be what she truly thinks. Going hand in hand with that, Aisling is also a nonconformist who will reject common beliefs and practices if she feels like it. This could be because of her streak of being a contrary brat, or it could be because she actually does think for herself sometimes and has a questioning nature. It is hard to tell. She doesn’t even really know the answer to that. Yet.
Looking for: Things that interest her
Requirements: Flings

User Image
Name: Aria
Personality: Aria loves every one and just wants to get along with all living creatures. She has trouble with those that don’t like her because she doesn’t understand why. Therefore she tries to please them, reason with them, or simply be kind at them until they do like her. She has an open heart that is easily hurt and a trusting nature. However she doesn’t deal well with negative emotions within her own self and will simply ignore them until it is impossible to not. With negative emotions in others, she will talk with them until able to find a way to help.
Looking for: Males that are kind./surrogates Might have a female mini lifemate later
Requirements: Plotted Flings

User Image
Name: Shaelyn
Personality: (Batshit crazy) She is cares about the aesthetics of things over morals, practical considerations, or politics. If an argument can be made for it being art she will likely accept things that many other Soquili would consider wrong. If a Soquili sticks around she might develop a fondness for them.
Looking for: Males to make pretty babies with
Requirements: Flings  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:11 pm
Females seeking Either

User Image
Name: Eira Audra
Personality: Mercurial and curious about everything. A little naive and gullible.
Looking for: Something?
Requirements: Plots

User Image
Name: Fiamma
Personality: Ummm... let me get back to you...
Looking for: Something?
Requirements: Plots would be nice but not needed

User Image
Name: Agni
Personality: Fiery and determined with moments of cool collective calmness.
Looking for: Long term things and short term fun.
Requirements: Plots?  

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:11 pm
Females seeking I Know Not What

User Image
Name: Ceridwen
Personality: Ceridwen has always been on the outside looking in it seems too her. She was too fragile as a foal to play as the others did, and wistfully watched as they got up to things. Rather emotional and sensitive, Ceridwen enjoys talking to other Soquili and making connections, she is just bad at it in many ways do to a lack of learning social cues. But she wants to be part of the group. She also enjoys singing and is very good at it
Looking for: Loving and kind
Requirements: Open to flings or mate

User Image
Name: Chandrakanta
Personality: Haughty but kind. She believes that she is entitled to being treated like a princess, but she also believes that others are too. That everyone is deserving of kindness, even if she isn’t always respectful.
Looking for: To be pampered
Requirements:Open to flings or mate

User Image
Name: Nayeli
Personality: Very broken right now. (Nayeli is very motherly and loves to take care of people. She wants people to feel as loved and appreciated as she does. She doesn’t handle conflict well, unable to tolerate people being angry at her or raised voices. Nayeli suppresses her own anger and will explode after a while. She is still young and hasn’t figured out a way to deal with her anger, annoyance, or frustration. She just wants everyone, herself included, to be happy. )
Looking for: Um…happiness?
Requirements: Open to surrogacy or mate  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:12 pm
Reserving  

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:13 pm
Reserving  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:14 pm
Reserving  

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:15 pm
Open!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:01 pm
About Acceso....I wander if he could find a good friend in my newest girl Kachina as they have a love of music and dance in common. She is very new so too young for love, but they would maybe get along well and she could be a good friend and dance partner....could possibly lead to more down the road? let me know. smile you can reach me via pm or aim(stormflower0426)

User Image  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:32 pm
spelldancer

Welp I decided to do it because this mare was calling to me.

So I wanted to offer Gabriel for Aisling.
This would be for his last fling slot, which is his fourth unless spots are flopped around, and we can pretty much plot anything you want.

User Image

So let mw know what you think. If it's a no go then let me know. >w>

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:21 pm
stormflower

I think that they could definitely be friends. I'll ping you on aim when I have a little bit of time. It would really depend on what she is like and her outlook on life if things lead to more down the road.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Sorry, I don't think that Gabriel is quite what would attract Aisling. I love him and wish I had someone for him. Unfortunately Aisling isn't that someone.  

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:31 pm
Bumping this up as I added a new stallion.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff