Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hello (^w ^)/ Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

remly

Everyday Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:25 am
Hi everyone smile Newbie here, really don't know much of what's going on here.
Hmm I don't know what else to say
so I'll share some stuff about me 4laugh

I'm a college freshman whee
I like anime/manga, movies & tv shows
and my PE for this semester is bowling razz just a random fact hehe

Currently trying to finish GoT, Teen Wolf, TWD, and HTGAWM‬ lol  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:13 am
Hi, hello there and welcome to the guild, and of course Gaia in general~
It´s very nice to meet you biggrin
I´m Maddy, and if you ever need any help, please feel free to ask us here in the guild! We´re super friendly and always ready to offer some help and a friendly advice heart  

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:02 pm
remly

Welcome! This site can be pretty complex xD There's a lot going on, but it's fun. If you have any questions just ask ^^

What's your major? And I am so freaking jealous your college offers bowling as a PE xD That's awesome.

GoT is awesome. Same with HTGAWM. This season has been so strong!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:12 am
Madeleine Heilburg
Hi, hello there and welcome to the guild, and of course Gaia in general~
It´s very nice to meet you biggrin
I´m Maddy, and if you ever need any help, please feel free to ask us here in the guild! We´re super friendly and always ready to offer some help and a friendly advice heart

Thanks Maddy biggrin aww~ you're sweet <3 Hmm. I don't know where to start lol
Hmm. What else can you do here in gaia? I checked out the guild and the gaia forums hehe
Ohh and how do you make a nice profile? O:  

remly

Everyday Phantom

remly

Everyday Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:15 am
Auriga La Shock
remly

Welcome! This site can be pretty complex xD There's a lot going on, but it's fun. If you have any questions just ask ^^

What's your major? And I am so freaking jealous your college offers bowling as a PE xD That's awesome.

GoT is awesome. Same with HTGAWM. This season has been so strong!

Ohh thank you <3 the people here are very friendly whee

Ohh I'm taking Nutrition biggrin hehe well it isn't the ten pin bowling but the duck pin bowling
overall it's still fun hehe :3

I know!! <3 I have a lot of catching up to do xD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:50 am
remly

Oh you can do loads of things biggrin
There are a ton of games you can play on Gaia ^^
Currently, Lake Kindred is very popular. Imagine it as being Gaia´s on odd version of a Pokémon, where you can earn items and gold! You can go exploring in the Art Arena, where you can vote on people´s art and even submit your own creative creations. Other than that, well then you can relax on Gaia and get to know people biggrin

Now when it comes to profiles; some make their own profile. Others, like me, find a free theme code that you can download and implement in your profile so that it gets a super neat design.
I´ll give you a few links.

X | X | X

Here´s a LINK for a good thread that teaches you how to code your own profile theme.
And should you want to, then some artists here on Gaia also offer their profile coding skills, for gold or real life money, to make a costum made theme that matches your wishes biggrin  

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

remly

Everyday Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:56 am
Madeleine Heilburg
remly

Oh you can do loads of things biggrin
There are a ton of games you can play on Gaia ^^
Currently, Lake Kindred is very popular. Imagine it as being Gaia´s on odd version of a Pokémon, where you can earn items and gold! You can go exploring in the Art Arena, where you can vote on people´s art and even submit your own creative creations. Other than that, well then you can relax on Gaia and get to know people biggrin

Now when it comes to profiles; some make their own profile. Others, like me, find a free theme code that you can download and implement in your profile so that it gets a super neat design.
I´ll give you a few links.

X | X | X

Here´s a LINK for a good thread that teaches you how to code your own profile theme.
And should you want to, then some artists here on Gaia also offer their profile coding skills, for gold or real life money, to make a costum made theme that matches your wishes biggrin

Wow thank you so much for the helpful links <3 I'll go check them out ^w ^
I think I'll settle for a pre-made one first then, try to learn how hehe

Btw, how's your day going?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:03 am
remly

It has been a lovely day! Been having fun, spending Friday and Saturday watching Star Wars with a good friend, and my Hubby. My friend have never watched Star Wars so we wanted to watch the movies with her.
Today, early in the morning, my mother and her husband showed up and helped me and the Hubby fix the last things in the apartment. We don´t have the right tools for it ;w;
Now it´s evening, and I am relaxing with some Netflix and chatting with friends on skype biggrin
How about you?  

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:23 pm
remly

Ohh thank you <3 the people here are very friendly whee

Ohh I'm taking Nutrition biggrin hehe well it isn't the ten pin bowling but the duck pin bowling
overall it's still fun hehe :3

I know!! <3 I have a lot of catching up to do xD

How's Nutrition going? xD I have a friend who did that as well ^^

What's the difference? =O *doesn't really know much about bowling*

I still need to watch TWD. One day!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:31 pm
Madeleine Heilburg

It has been a lovely day! Been having fun, spending Friday and Saturday watching Star Wars with a good friend, and my Hubby. My friend have never watched Star Wars so we wanted to watch the movies with her.
Today, early in the morning, my mother and her husband showed up and helped me and the Hubby fix the last things in the apartment. We don´t have the right tools for it ;w;
Now it´s evening, and I am relaxing with some Netflix and chatting with friends on skype biggrin
How about you?

Sorry changing my profile took quite a bit of my time and I ended up snoozing off sweatdrop
Ohh that's good to hear :3 I'm glad that whatever the things you needed to get fixed, got fixed or attended to~ I see

Well I just spent the whole day yesterday going to places like at the hairdresser's, mall for grocery shopping, and went to my church biggrin so now I have to get studying haha for two exams this week xD  

remly

Everyday Phantom

remly

Everyday Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:36 pm
Auriga La Shock

How's Nutrition going? xD I have a friend who did that as well ^^

What's the difference? =O *doesn't really know much about bowling*

I still need to watch TWD. One day!

I guess it's going well haha I never thought of getting Nutrition xD Ohh how is she doing?

ohh That's alright. 4laugh Ten pin bowling has bigger pins and uses the ball with 3 holes in it while duckpin bowling has smaller pins and uses smaller balls and as I know you have three balls per frame for duckpin while two balls per frame for ten pin hahaha XD I hope I explained it well? lol

Start watching when you can fit it into your schedule ^w ^  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:12 pm
Welcome biggrin  

Victoria Whitechapel

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:35 am
Welcome!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:14 pm
remly

I'm not too sure? It's been awhile lol

That kinda made sense? I think I understand xD Does your college have other interesting/unusual classes? Mine was pretty standard  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Stargazing Knight 500

remly

Everyday Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:44 pm
Victoria Whitechapel
Welcome biggrin

Thanks heart