[Plot] Meep's Lonely Lions+More (what a mess) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meepfur
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:42 am
I'll probably never get around to making this pretty, but hey, it's here and somewhat organized if you want to take a look. You can also peruse my journal(s) here! Feel free to inquire about anyone who isn't dead and doesn't have a living mate listed.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:43 am
In Need of RP

User Image
Umkhombo: New Umholi of the Bonelands! Which means he needs BL RP to up his RP count so that he can fulfill his cub-fathering duties. He can interact with rogues, but interactions with other male lions have the potential to be unfriendly. He can be challenged ICly, but not defeated.

User Image
Masaa: Needs a duel to get into the Stormborn so she can attempt to rescue her mate, who was taken as a Thrall.

In Need of Mates
These are predominantly older SoAs who've been lonely for a long time. I am better with plotting than RP, but I'll RP here and there as I'm able. Very few of these have solid requirements, and while there may be musings in their blurbs about what I might like for them, I will consider anything and everything. I really want to find mates for them!

User Image
Tordne: Solid and sturdily-built, Tordne would have made a good Reaver if she'd had the inclination; while she enjoys watching others fight, however, she doesn't have the hunger to do so herself. As it is, she's more the traditional sort, and would rather be the wife of a Reaver than a Reaver herself. She is calm, steady, and generally agreeable, and so could be content even with being a saltwife, depending on the male and on the other female(s) involved.

NOT looking for flings, will not leave pride.

User Image
Ta'ir-e-sidra: Diseased, bitter, snappish. Resents her lot in life and inevitable horrible death from disease. Cannot change groups. I'd like to find her either a mate (she'll take a LOT of convincing, so he'd need to be persistent) or a matchmaker-arranged fling. She will die, and probably sooner rather than later.

NOT looking for out-of-pride flings, will not leave pride.

User Image
Amkia: When Amkia was young, she often travelled with her mother, the Goddess of Justice, and followed along as she worked to track down evildoers. While they were on the trail of a murderous lioness, Amkia had a vision that told her the lioness would have a child; not wanting that child to be punished for her mother's crimes, but also wanting to make sure an eye could be kept on her, adolescent Kia chose to have a litter. When her mother killed Erzebet, Kia took the cub and raised it alongside her own, choosing to do so in the Refilwe'Oluchi. After her children were grown and the pride disbanded, she eventually made her way to the Shrinekeepers, where she is responsible for her mother's shrine. Her life has mostly been devoted to duty, and I'd like for someone to show her that there's room for more! Another god-born would be really cool, but ultimately it's not necessary.

NOT looking for flings, will not change prides.

User Image
Itsehi: Itse is old-blood Ela and very proud of it! She's less proud of her bright green coat, but that's an insecurity she's never shared with anyone. She takes herself very seriously and tends towards arrogance, both about her lineage and her hunting prowess. She maybe needs someone who could get her to ease up a bit, but it will take a prospective mate some time to convince her that he's 'good enough.'

NOT changing prides, which also means no flings. Not that she would be the type.

Meepfur
Captain

Meepfur
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:44 am
Tianxia

User Image
Asli/Shen Xue: I am honestly really lost as to what's going on with her. She's been in a (happy) arranged marriage for a long time, but with her mate's owner gone idk. She wouldn't cheat or leave or want a divorce, but it would also break my heart to just background her, I love her. ;; idk halp.

User Image
Abala/Riluo: Messenger but also thief! I would like for her to get caught trying to steal something especially valuable and/or from someone of high rank.

User Image
Shohki/Hei Xeiyi: ???

Tutaamka-jivu

User Image
Ihamutra: The first Anaanga of the Tutaamka-jivu, Ihamutra is essentially an herbalist, and constantly dabbling trying to come up with useful concoctions. So far, she's managed to develop a mild paralytic, which she's quite pleased about. She does a lot of slinking and creeping around, and is soft-spoken with a hint of a rasp to her voice. She believes wholeheartedly in reincarnation, having had dreams all her life that she thinks are memories of various past lives, and has been looking for the lion that is always 'the one.' As to how she'll actually know, she claims she'll just know. They would have to be in the pride or willing to join. She could also use an apprentice!

User Image
Kala Cor: From a young age, Kala was obsessed with her mother's tales of the Mizimu'Tungika, which her cousin Siyarin listened to right alongside her. Those tales played no small part in shaping what would become the Tutaamka-jivu. Kala is an Anatisha, a border guard, charged with repelling trespassers...or capturing them to be sacrificed. She performs her duty very eagerly. More likely to mate than fling, but in either case, she would have a preference for other 'ghost'-colored individuals.

Bonelands

User Image
Nobuthongo: Nobuthongo is an Enda, which means he doesn't actually spend much time in the pride even if he is technically a member. He can pretty much roam as far as he wants and do more or less as he pleases while he's at it, including fling or mate. He can use interaction of all kinds.

User Image
Khazine: Umkhombo's daughter, Khazine is a Busisa who arrived with the Qyrhyeshti and has views and attitude very typical of the warrior-lionesses, with a little dose of princess mixed in. With the migration done, she'll be spending a lot of time at the Outpost. I could see her developing something of a relationship with a Firekin male over a series of duels/getting-to-know-the-neighbors interactions.

Firekin

User Image
Psyche: Simo Magistrate, former Huria - was able to return due to loosened color restrictions, and was subsequently given the role of Magistrate. She can be a bit awkward and self-conscious, and still doubts whether she's the right fit for the role, but she's doing her best. Very progressive. Probably not looking for a mate or fling, may have plans??

User Image
Ophile: Currently in the midst of his duel, but will soon be officially Firekin! Bonelands-born son of Andhaka, has kind of a droll sense of humor. Looking for anything.

User Image
Tim-timana: Very serious, absolutely no sense of humor. Open for anything!

User Image
Adhama: Fully convinced of her own awesomeness, invincibility, and general badassery. Open to anything.

User Image
Dahana: ??? Open to anything.

Pridelands

User Image
Khatiran: Healer and...thief! She chose the PL because it would be easy to blend in. She is actually a decent healer, and a nice enough person when she's not making off with something that isn't hers. Pretty much just looking for RP for her at this time, she has some tentative plans in place.

Mwezi'Johari

User Image
Su-kanya: Lower-Middle Class. Humble, soft-spoken, puts others before herself. Very relieved that the drama ans danger seem to be over with. While Su-kanya's heart was with the rebellion, she waa rendered effectively neutral by the fact that she's a pacifist. I'm looking for a mate for her, she absolutely will not fling.

Shrinekeepers

User Image
Roho: Raised by a lion/WD pair, thinks of himself as a lion more than anything else. Impetuous, leaps before he looks. Generally more attracted to felines than canines. Open to changing groups.

User Image
Safi'ubele: Raised by the same pair as Roho. Sweet, innocent, bubbly, curious and sometimes blissfully oblivious. I would love to find her a happy relationship - gender and species are pretty much irrelevant to her, and polyamory is a possibility as well. Open to changing groups, but would have to be able to visit her family occasionally.

User Image
Hodari: ??? Same family as the above.

Meepfur
Captain

Meepfur
Captain

Rogue Females

User Image
Sona-sugandh: Goddess of Cubs, playful and super-sweet. Prefers the company of cubs (and pups, etc.). She enjoys the company of adols, as well, as long as they're not too 'grown up.' A little bit Peter Pan, wants to have fun all the time and never grow up. Also a bit Pied Piper, but not malicious, just really wants ALL THE CUBS to have as friends. Even once she's full-grown, she will choose to appear mostly as a cub or adol. Not open to mates or flings, probably never will be.

User Image
Apanthi: Lost, in just about every sense of the word. Most of her children never came back from their pilgrimages, so she's trying to find them.

Rogue Males

User Image
Kalagca: Thieves Guild. Charming Robin Hood type, perpetual rogue.

User Image
Azaf: "Meh, whatever." If Azaf were any more neutral or unopinionated, he'd be an inanimate object.

User Image
Barkhest: Thieves Guild for sure, otherwise blank. Could join a pride, but will always be affiliated with the Guild.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:42 pm
Expired/Archived
...archived blurbs. For whatever reason, these are ones I've decided to table for now, but I wanted to keep the blurbs just in case.

User Image
Ataullah: Taullah is a dreamer and a romantic, who often took little sojourns away from the Pridelands in search of adventure and new stories. On one such outing, she was captured and taken by a band who intended to take her back to the Impibutho where she would be a Wretched, but she was rescued by Intiha-ka and what would become the Nakhun. She could bond with a fellow Gasht (while her coloring is good, she's too small to be Rawal), and could fling with a pride male or a rogue one.

NOT leaving the Te'a-Nakhun, anything else goes.

User Image
Amavasya: Vasya has lived in the Pridelands her entire life (she was born during their unlined period), and knows nothing else. She has an identical twin who left the pride, quite a long time ago now, but she's never really gotten over the feeling of being less without her, nor has she ever fully coped with losing her. She's fairly steady and dependable, but a bit unsure of herself. I think it would be really nifty if she ended up settling down with a fellow twin, but it's not a requirement.

NOT looking for flings, very tentatively open to changing prides.

User Image
Nallant-Seregnen: Sere is...odd. She keeps it to herself, but she still hears her Muse, which is Blood. It doesn't interfere with her living her life, and she mostly just comes across as a touch eccentric, someone with a tendency to space out now and then. Otherwise, she's very forward and sometimes sarcastic, tending towards impatient. When she was young, she had a fling with a passing rogue and subsequently had fifteen cubs. Since then, she has stayed well away from relationships, whether short- or long-term. I'd like for someone to convince her to reconsider! Her cert lies, she is actually a Patron.

NOT looking for flings, would prefer not to change prides.

User Image
Holcan: What she lacks in size, Holcan makes up for with sheer viciousness. The leotah is a dirty fighter by necessity, relying on speed, agility, and opponents' tendecy to underestimate her. There is no such thing as a fair fight, and she will do anything and everything necessary to win regardless of who she's fighting. Ruthless in a fight and rough even when she's not, Holcan nonetheless harbors a deep love for her war party, though she will probably go to her grave without ever openly admitting to it. She will ride them hard, push them to their limits, argue with and insult them, but through it all she does her best to bring them home in one piece and make sure they're taken care of. She rarely calls her War Dogs by their actual names, instead giving them nicknames, usually fairly simple ones based on appearance, a standout character trait, something they did, etc.

Holcan has no interest in relationships, and is infertile anyway.

User Image
Rusalka: (aka Red) Oddly refined and well-mannered, especially in contrast to Holcan, Rusalka has retained some semblance of honor even among the Impibutho. She treats everyone with politeness and mostly-genuine respect, regardless of their rank; while she won't interfere with poor treatment of wretched, she doesn't treat them poorly herself, and while she will raid and capture, she is never needlessly cruel, and usually picks opponents who at least stand a chance. She fights fair even if her opponent doesn't, and is gracious whether she wins or loses. When she does decide she dislikes someone for some reason, she usually retains a polite appearance while being condescending and carefully passive-aggressive.

Rusalka may fling, but only with another War Dog.

User Image
Jen'shan: (aka Bruiser) Loud, crass, loves to throw her weight around, 'bull in a china shop' type. Originally a Pridelander, Jen never really fit in in the large, peaceful pride. Eventually, she grew bored with it and sought a more exciting life elsewhere. It may be a much harder life, but it beats dying of boredom. I'm not looking for a fling or relationship for her at this time.

Asli/Shen Xue: Very proper and ladylike, originally from West House. In an arranged marriage, but is quite fond of her husband. Can be coy, likes attention - especially male attention - but would never, ever be unfaithful. North RP needed!

User Image
Ijuba: Sooo, sooo lazy! He's quite nice, but good luck getting him to do much of anything. He used to be a hunter in the Pridelands, but when he heard about the Te'a-Nakhun from his old friend Taullah, it sounded like just the place for him! Now he's a Parastar there, happily doing nothing for the rest of his days.

User Image User Image
Vitafunio, Kwekwe: Sisters, born into slavery in the Mava'Bunda. Personalities undeveloped. Not currently open to changing groups (since, you know, slaves). They need plots and RP in Mava'Bunda for now.

User Image
Ankhon-se: Totally blank as far as personality goes, now a rogue after the dispersal of the Kusini'Mwezi. Has relatives everywhere, family under the spoiler. First priority is to find her a pride, then maybe other things.
Father's Side (Nasibu)
Selkea (Nasibu's father) father, mother, paternal grandfather, paternal grandmother, paternal great-grandfather is Scar, maternal grandfather, maternal grandmother
Mirathi (Nasibu's mother): father, mother, uncle (mother's full brother), paternal grandfather, paternal grandmother, paternal grandfather, paternal grandmother, paternal great-grandmother, maternal grandfather, maternal grandmother, maternal great-grandmother, maternal great-grandfather, maternal great-grandmother, maternal great-great-grandfather
Mother's Side (Jhilmilana)
Amali (Jhil's father): mother, father, maternal grandfather (heterochromia), maternal grandmother, maternal great-grandfather, maternal great-grandmother, maternal great-great-grandfather, maternal great-great-grandmother, maternal great-great-great-grandfather paternal grandfather, paternal grandmother
Rakt-may (Jhil's mother): father mother maternal grandfather maternal grandmother maternal great-grandfather maternal great-grandmother paternal grandfather paternal grandmother paternal great-grandfather paternal great-grandmother paternal great-great grandmother

Meepfur
Captain

Vesale

King Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:01 pm
IDK if you're still interested Meep, but I'd love to still make pretty Huria with your swampie girl in the Firekin and my dude.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:20 pm
Vesale
IDK if you're still interested Meep, but I'd love to still make pretty Huria with your swampie girl in the Firekin and my dude.

Ahh, yes please!  

Meepfur
Captain

Dulcea

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:06 pm
A fling for Ala'koikoi maybe:

User Image

Artaxes is also a little twisted. His mother was very sheltered and her naivety led to her falling for a guy who was lying through his teeth. By the time he got her to his home and coincidentally his mate, and she discovered she was being enslaved, she was already pregnant. As a result, she distanced herself from her cubs. Artaxes grew up surrounded by an odd mix those who feared him because of his father's cruelty and those who looked down on him as a slave. He ran off when he was old enough to do so and has no interest in finding them again.

He'll likely end up in the Stormborn after a while, not realizing his mother's family is there. He tends to be quick to anger but nervous when opposed. Mainly, he wants to fit in somewhere.

Parents: Samia x Crue  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:27 pm
Weren't we going to fling one of your Stormborn gals with my boy Shaji?
User Image

I'm game if you are!  

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

Meepfur
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:59 pm
Light Atago

Yas! That was Andhiya'o! Definitely still game. biggrin I can start getting some more RPs together for her this month?

Dulcea

Ooh, they would make excellent slightly-creepy babies. Totally down for this! I'm probably going to be tossing Ala'koikoi at the Impibutho, if you don't mind that that's where the babies would be born? Also I'll need to bust out some SRPs.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:03 pm
I was actually just looking at that group for him, should be really interesting. I too need to bust out some SRPs for him, so we have some time to get one done between them. He wanders around a lot, doesn't hang anywhere in particular.  

Dulcea

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:49 pm
Pence is furious on his bro's behalf over Ahlaq's rule being cut short. How LAME man! IDK what your plans with him are, but his bro will probably offer to support him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:10 pm
Meepfur
Light Atago

Yas! That was Andhiya'o! Definitely still game. biggrin I can start getting some more RPs together for her this month?

Dulcea

Ooh, they would make excellent slightly-creepy babies. Totally down for this! I'm probably going to be tossing Ala'koikoi at the Impibutho, if you don't mind that that's where the babies would be born? Also I'll need to bust out some SRPs.

Sure thing! Shaji's in need of 3 more himself, so I guess I'd better get on that too! 3nodding  

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

Meepfur
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:54 pm
ShinosBee
Pence is furious on his bro's behalf over Ahlaq's rule being cut short. How LAME man! IDK what your plans with him are, but his bro will probably offer to support him.

I still haven't decided where he'll end up. D: Must make up my mind somehow. ;;  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff