Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads
Nergui Recruitment & Plot Thread [Promotions OPEN! - PG2] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:36 am
User ImageW e l c o m e to the Nergui regeneration thread where you'll find information on:

>> Signing up to be a part of the horde
>> Potential giveaways for those with no suitable characters
>> Information on the next stage of their story

You may use this thread to apply for membership with characters and also to discuss potential plots/show interest.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:37 am
T h e story so far...

After their last confrontation with the Firekin many moons ago, the Nergui have kept their distance, waiting for word from their esteemed Graos Oma. However, with no sign of his almighty guidance, the Nergui have set their sights on a different target:

The abandoned lands of the Tuai'tekam (aka the Dawnwalkers).

Curious about the gods that once lived in the lands and the potential of finding valuable artefacts, the Nergui leadership have been making plans on leaving the borders of the Motoutjamii (temporarily) in an attempt to bolster their strength.

Soon it will be announced that every lion and hyena will make the journey to the ruins in the desert and whatever awaits them there.

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:38 am
B e l o w is a shortened introduction to the pride if you are unfamiliar with them. If you like what you see and want to know more, detailed information can be found in the pride's sub-forum here.

User Image

Pride Synopsis:
Nergui could be described as a savage, merciless people with a strange and foreign air about them. A people who are feared, despised but – for the most part – greatly misunderstood.

The ‘Nergui’ are but a small part of a whole; the extending arm of a much greater force that remains in situ in an unknown location. The Nergui have been known to refer to their true ‘pride’ as the Crovrems Rurda or ‘The Horde’. This travelling group have no official name though, over time, they have adopted names given to them by their opponents. Their most recent name of ‘Nergui’ [meaning ‘no name’] was adopted from a group of Hongshan captives. Since then, this name has begun to spread into the southern prides [Firekin / Ithambo’hlabathi / Kitwana’antara].

The pride work as a unit to carry out the will of their supreme ruler Graos Oma who they revere as a vessel for the power of Tra Ord Omak: a being that they believe as the one true divine power.

The Nergui’s ultimate goal is to restore balance and return power to Tra Ord Omak so that he might ‘awaken’ from his sleep and grant all worthy life with strength. Restoring that balance, however, is no easy feat and involves a great many tasks: some known and some not.

[For more information on Tra Ord Omak and other pride beliefs, see: ‘Post 2: Pride Customs / Beliefs’]

Current Situation:
The Nergui have admitted a temporary defeat after their last battle with the Firekin and have decided to set their sights on new lands where they hope to build their strength before attempting another take-over of the desert lions.

Nergui’s Moral Stance:
Perhaps this might better be worded as: are the Nergui evil?

The answer depends on your point of view, just as most things. The Nergui are not so 'black and white' as all that.

Nergui are notoriously merciless and unforgiving with a savageness about them that could be perceived as evil. These traits do, on occasion, attract ‘evil’ lions into their group. The difference is that these individuals might take pleasure in cruel acts whereas a true Nergui would take pleasure in knowing that the act had gained strength for their leader, Graos Oma.

Predominantly, however, the Nergui are a strong-willed, stubborn and prideful people. They have the steadfast belief that their way is the right way and those who do not agree or fight against it only weaken the divine power of Tra Ord Omak. Those who stand in the way of the word of Graos Oma do not often fair well and many a pride has fallen to the dominating strength of the Nergui. The Hongshan, perhaps, suffered worse than most because its people refused to surrender - fighting on regardless of the odds. It is more common for smaller prides to surrender and be absorbed into the ranks as converts.

Ultimately, the Nergui are looking to increase their forces to achieve a greater 'unity' across the lands. Unfortunately, not everyone is as willing to turn traitor to their own beliefs and accept the way of life that the Nergui offer them. These lions, more often than not, are dealt with mercilessly.

Towards one another, Nergui can be both fiercely loyal and competitive. Competition for ranks and glory [especially between males] is high and grudges and jealousy is commonplace. And those who fall in battle are left to die whilst those who bring shame or turn traitor are killed without a moment's hesitation.

In conclusion, acts of 'cruelty' do occur within the Nergui but these are not done without motive.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:39 am
J o i n i n g the horde is simple and open to lions and hyenas.

Please note that there are several things you need to take into account before deciding if this pride is right for your lion/hyena:

• You must be a lion/hyena. Hybrids and other species are not allowed.
• Those who openly thwart or shun the Nergui beliefs must be ready to face the IC consequences.
• Your lion must be able to fight for themselves. Injured, elderly or disabled rogue lions are not welcome (unless they are taken as slaves).
• Lions are only taken as slaves if they will be of some use to the Nergui (seer powers/unusual markings/etc...)
• We do not accept gods as members, without prior approval.
• Whilst there are favourable colours and markings, the Nergui do not limit membership on pelt colour. Understand that bright coloured lions, however, may face mockery until they prove their worth. Those with favoured markings may be overwhelmed by curious pride members.

[size=11][color=darkred][b]::Label me 'Nergui'::[/b][/color]

[url=]X[/url] [color=darkred][b]Name here[/b] [i](Name meaning here)[/i][/color]
[b]Desired Rank:[/b]
[b]Seer?[/b] Y/N
[b]Played by:[/b]
[b]Status:[/b] Please select one: are they converted rogues or born into the pride?
[b]Dialect:[/b] Please select one: Local/Bilingual/Common/Northern
[b]Parents:[/b] father x mother
[/size]

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:52 am
T h e next chapter is soon to begin! For this I'll need some help from both Nergui members and rogues. This post will soon contain information on the types of characters we need to bring about massive changes within the Nergui!

Check back at a later date!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:53 am
R e s e r v e d for giveaways and promotions. Check back later!  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:25 am
open for posting 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:21 am
Ooooh!! I have two Nergui members who are eager to paeticipate when the time comes!  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:24 am
Awesome! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:08 am
My crew is always happy for RP and plots! >w<  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:21 am
Both my Nergui are happy to join in whatever's going on. Probably a few rogues too, once more info's out there. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:38 am
Hype! I have a long-time member (Rapha's father), and I think a returning member (hyena that was wounded in the Firekin conflict).  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:49 pm
My Nergui will be happy to help in the upcoming plot!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:00 am
That would be brilliant! Thanks guys heart

I'm hoping to get the ORP started today or at the weekend!  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:24 am
Tanakako

SilverLutz

ShinosBee

Excited Apathy

CaliWolfe

~Masamune~

ORP here: xxx