Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:59 pm
Part 2: Civil War

User Image

The stage of the metaplot will run through April and May!

After the Rebels staged a hunting strike, it has become impossible for King Shangyue to ignore that there is trouble brewing for him and his supporters. The extent of the Rebel's reach has caught them by surprise, so the king has wasted no time issuing severe orders to take out the most vocal rebel leaders and other known troublemakers.

Luckily, the Rebels are expecting this and have been on high alert since the strike. That isn't going to stop them from fighting back! Unfortunately for anybody anxious to fight it out, the plan remains peaceful. They aim to unnerve the Loyalists, to show them they are outnumbered and remind them that the Great Lion is watching.. hopefully in ways that embolden the Rebels!

Notes

• Anybody may participate on either side, signing up was not necessary except to coordinate initial attacks launched by the Loyalists!
  • All outcomes will be randomized by Ecavi, including any potential deaths. Nobody has to die, it will be up to players in the moment to decide if a worst outcome roll means death or serious injury.
  • There are no official prizes planned for this round, though it may change as we progress! Character participation will have an impact on potential ranks, notoriety/infamy or expulsion after the metaplot, though! You can be absolutely confident in that!

• How RPs will Work

• Rebels may participate in any of the activities outlined in the Rebel Work post. Once started, quote Ecavi in your RP. I will do a roll determining if you've successfully completed your work or if you're caught red-handed by a Loyalist.
      • If caught, a random Loyalist will be assigned to join in your RP. This does not have to lead to a fight, but if it does, quote Ecavi in your RP again and I will roll the outcome of a fight.
      • Random minor confrontations resulting from these kinds of RPs will not result in serious injury or death, but they can have a definitive winner.
      • You may work in as big of a group as you please, if you start the RP as a solo hoping to run into a loyalist, remember that you may end up having to write the other half by yourself.

• Rolls are not mandatory, you may plan conflicts for yourselves, but it is always an option!

• Loyalists who have been assigned to assassination teams in the Loyalist's Jobs post will be part of a group RP with a mandatory roll to determine the outcome.
      • Coordinate getting an RP started, get 1-2 posts each in to start the hunt and figure out how your characters feel about their assignment. In all cases except the hunt for Meshach, allow the target one set-up post. The Target should then quote Ecavi in the RP, and I will roll the outcome.
      • Groups assigned to hunt Meshach should get 1-2 posts each and then quote Ecavi. I will tell each group who they managed to find: Only one group will successfully find Meshach! After a target has been located, target(s) will quote Ecavi for an outcome roll.
      • Outcome rolls are mandatory in all assassination RPs where the actual target it present. These rolls are different than the minor confrontations mentioned above and may result in death or serious injury for either side of the fight.
      • If your group does not find your target, they may choose to fight or not. If a fight starts, quote Ecavi for an outcome roll (which will include the serious injury/outcome possibility).

• The Rolls
      • Vandalism: 1 (success), 2 (caught)
      • Minor Conflict: 1 (rebel win), 2 (stalemate), 3 (loyalist win)
      • Major Conflict: 1 (rebel big win), 2 (rebel small win), 3 (stalemate), 4 (loyalist small win), 5 (loyalist big win), 6 (intervention)
        • Big wins are rolls that involve serious injury or death to the losing party.
        • Injury or death may be avoided by submitting to your opponents, but rebels should know that submission is more likely to result in death than fighting.
        • Small wins involve minor injury to the losing side. A losing rebel's best bet is to escape, a losing loyalist could escape or submit.
        • Minor injuries can be acquired by either side in any case as is appropriate to how the conflict plays out, the rolls merely guide who is most handicapped by the ones they suffer.
        • Interventions will favor the outnumbered party (typically rebels, which makes sense considering their greater numbers), if they are evenly matched, a second roll will be done to determine who gets help.

• I promise, it's not as complicated as it sounds!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:59 pm
The Rebel's Work

Top Priority: Watch out for Loyalist attacks, minimize unnecessary injuries and deaths (especially among slaves and neutral parties).

Note: You do not need to be assigned to a team to participate in their assigned tasks, any team with specific members is only meant to identify lions who were recruited first.

Ota & Kamia's Team
Unspecified members - All Internal Rebels

Ota & Kamia have asked that internal rebels start recruiting neutral parties and members of the low class. Now that they are to the point of conflict, it's time for everybody to take sides! It's now impossible for them to leave the low class out of the rebellion and so they're helping those that would side against the king stay safe!

While there is still work to be done rallying the pride, they also are watching for openings to get at Shangyue, Tyfu, or Firaga. No official attacks are yet planned.

RP Suggestions: Find players with slaves or undecided members of the pride, recruit them!

Meshach's Team
External Rebels

Meshach's time for lurking on the outskirts of the pride without conflict is up. Now that he is actively being hunted, he and his group plan to keep the loyalists busy by leading them on a wild goose chase around the borders. The busier they are there, the less grief they can give the rest of the pride!

RP Suggestions: Wander the borders, looking for hiding spots and places to leave stray, misleading clues; Make contact with internal rebels.

Umepatwa's Team
Tamaa (Excited Apathy), Isibongo (Painted Moose) & Fasbesa (I Lady Kiya I)

Umepatwa has recruited Tamaa, Isibongo and Fasbesa to lead a team of vandals bent on proving that the King is not safe, even if they can't yet get directly at him. They've been asked to find ways to sabotage the Royal Den and unsettle the already paranoid King and any of his oblivious family members.

RP Suggestions: Recruit additional help among rebels; Attempt to cave in or block the Royal Den; Find other ways to make it an uncomfortable place to be.

Excited Apathy

Painted Moose

I Lady Kiya I

Umepatwa has put Tamaa in charge of this project and has assigned Isibongo and Fasbesa to be his primary helpers. They're encouraged to cause whatever chaos they can and recruit anybody who wants to help. Umepatwa thinks catching an angry ratel and throwing it in while everybody is asleep would be an especially funny idea.. but maybe not while Yueyun is home, if he really is helping out.

Kimondo's Team
Antara (nessiaing), Anaishi (Velveteen Angel), Nyeusi (mouselet) & Yueyun (Excited Apathy).

With the help of Antara, who ought to know a great deal about Moon Flowers from her work as the Shaman's apprentice, Kimondo has devised a plan to find and re-plant the flowers around the pride. The goal is to make them more visible, reminding the Loyalists that the Great Lion is watching and helping Rebels believe that the Great Lion has not forgotten about them.

Since the pride cannot live where there are no Moon Flowers, Kimondo has decided it is a perfect symbol to spread around the pride as one more form of peaceful protest.

RP Suggestions: Recruit more help; Plant some flowers!

nessiaing

Velveteen Angel

mouselet

Excited Apathy

Antara was approached first by Kimondo about this plan. Anaishi and Nyeusi were recruited to help both plant the flowers and help spread the word of the meaning and the hope behind them. Yueyun was approached last and invited to join in this specifically to show him that the rebellion doesn't have to be violent opposition of his family.

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:02 pm
The Loyalist's Job

Top Priority: Put an end to the rebellion before any significant damage can be done by taking out key Rebel leaders.

Note: Depending on the outcome of each assassination attempt, more attacks may be launched before the end of May!

Target: Meshach (magnadearel)

Meshach, the former prince and Shangyue's least favorite uncle, is the top priority target for the Loyalists. He's been living freely on the borders for too long. He was one of few to openly oppose Shangyue's reign from the start and he is being blamed for the majority of this rebellion. Multiple teams are being sent out with the specific purpose of killing Meshach.

Team 1: Mti (Tanakako), Yueyun (Excited Apathy), Najisi (Andranis)
Team 2: Fasbesa (I Lady Kiya I), Nina-dini (Andranis)
Team 3: Nkosazana (magnadearel), Yksivarinen (mouselet), Boinedal (nessiaing)

Tanakako

Excited Apathy

I Lady Kiya I

Andranis

magnadearel

mouselet

nessiaing

If your neutral character was recruited for this task, they have either appeared loyal or been randomly selected to take part. If your rebel character was recruited, they were likely chosen because of an expectation of loyalty due to family connections. How they feel about and handle that is entirely up to you.

Only one team will find Meshach, when you're ready to face your opponent, quote me!

Target: Umepatwa (Ecavi)

As a loudmouth leader of the youth rebellion, and one who openly announces that his hope is to kill Shangyue himself, Umepatwa has earned himself a high priority target on his back. He's also one of the Shangyue's b*****d sons and that seems a fair enough reason for the king to want him dead.

Team: Chunyue (Puhterodactyl), Dwyllodrus (mouselet)

Puhterodactyl

mouselet

This is the first time that Shangyue has come close to acknowledging his illegitimate sons with Tyfu, and his orders for them come through her. If they, as others, have guessed their lineage, they'll realize this is a test of their strength and their loyalty, especially since their target is another one of his illegitimate sons.

Target: Uchanjaa (mouselet)

Another early voice against Shangyue, Uchanjaa hasn't seemed particularly active but his temper and obvious desire to rip the king to shreds has made him a target. Just in case.

Team: Shor'ame (I Lady Kiya I), Sabah (Painted Moose), Orion (Ecavi), Tyfu (mouselet)

I Lady Kiya I

Painted Moose

mouselet

Orion is a Royal Guard but he is also Uchanjaa's son-in-law.. and honestly, not the most enthusiastic of the royal guards. His presence, however, is less confusing than Tyfu's. Or rather, the entire team's presence with her is confusing. Tyfu is a vicious lioness who could probably handle Uchanjaa on her own.

Target: Nyeusi (mouselet)

Nyeusi is a nuisance at worst but Shangyue is tired of hearing about her raving that he's caused the Great Lion to turn his back on the pride. Never mind that word is starting to spread that she might not be so insane.. best to take care of this now.

Team: Kin (Andranis)

Andranis

One lion should be enough, right? She just one lunatic. It'll be fine.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:04 pm
User Image

Participants

These lions may be randomly thrown into metaplot RPs where dice indicate it should be. If you want your lions taken off this list, or want lions added to it, post in this thread!

Loyalists
Dwyllodrus (mouselet)
Halili (mouselet)
Kin (Andranis)
Najisi (Andranis)
Nina-dini (Andranis)
Nkosazana (magnadearel)
Sabah (Painted Moose)
Shor'ame (I Lady Kiya I)
Tyfu (mouselet)
Yksivarinen (mouselet)
Yueyun (Excited Apathy)

Rebels
Antara (nessiaing)
Batu (nessiaing), Nubiti (magnadearel)
Boinedal (nessiaing) -- joined the external rebels
Caritas (mouselet)
Chandran (Sabra Knight) -- external rebel
Eshkohl (mouselet)
Fasbesa (I Lady Kiya I)
Fenghuang (Andranis)
Grinsen (SilverLutz)
Gwaihir (AstoriaFallen)
Gyps'fulvus (Andranis)
Hodari (belloblossom)
Iki'renkli (mouselet)
Isibongo (Painted Moose)
Jioni (SilverLutz), Zah (nessiaing)
Manyara (magnadearel)
Meshach (magnadearel)
Meztli Ayaka (magnadearel) -- external rebel
Nketa (mouselet) -- external rebel
Nyeusi (mouselet)
Nyota'shuti (Excited Apathy)
Runa (Painted Moose), Rona (Sabra Knight) -- external rebel
Tamaa (Excited Apathy)
Uchanjaa (mouselet)
Umeko (Kitsune Mistress Nyoko)
Yue'shi (Painted Moose) -- external rebel

Neutral
Afrim (magnadearel)
Argyros (magnadearel)
Anan (Excited Apathy)
Gealach Scath (mouselet)
Inenekazi (mouselet)
Lailah K'chol (mouselet)
Mti (Tanakako)
Sarraqa (I Lady Kiya I)
Tseva Reyghel (mouselet)

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:21 pm
Post All Completed RPs Here!

Please provide a link to your RP, list which characters were involved and if anybody was injured or killed!

This includes any random recruiting, vandalism or confrontations!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:17 pm
It Had to be Flowers
Characters: Nyeusi, Maccholz
Summary: Nyeusi follows Kimondo's directive to plant moon flowers where they'll be seen. She successfully recruits Maccholz. However, she is a Huntress not a gardener, and the plants don't survive very long.  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:52 pm
Proving Twoself
Characters: Dwyllodrus, Chunyue, Umepatwa, Tyfu
Summary: Dwyllodrus and Chunyue are sent to kill their half-brother Umepatwa. They succeed, and Tyfu shows up to congratulate them.
Deaths: Umepatwa
Injuries: Mostly to Dwyllodrus, some to Chunyue  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:47 pm
A Time to Kill
Characters: Tyfu, Orion, Sabah, Shor'ame, Uchanjaa
Summary: Tyfu leads a group of Orion, Sabah and Shor'ame to ambush and assassinate Uchanjaa. Orion openly shows himself to be a Rebel - refusing to attack Uchanjaa and instead attacking and killing Tyfu. Sabah runs away, and Uchanjaa and Orion depart together, leaving Shor'ame with Tyfu's body.
Deaths: Tyfu
Injuries: Some to Uchanjaa, Shor'ame, and Orion  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:49 pm
On the Hunt

Involved: Loyalists: Boinedal, Ykivarian, Nkosazana
Rebels: Yue'shi, Chandran

Summery: Boinedal, Ykivarian, Nko began their hunt for Meshach. Only to find two of his children. When I fight broke out Boinedal showed his true loyalties and stood with Yue'shi and Chandran effectively bring an end to the fight before it even started. Not wanting to be out numbered Ykicarian and Nko returned back to the pride while Boinedal joined the rebel camp outside the borders.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:14 pm
YOU DID WHAT!?
Characters: Uchanjaa, Orion, Halili
Summary: Fresh from killing Tyfu, Orion and Uchanjaa head home to Orion's mate Halili. Uchanjaa slips out once he's sure his daughter won't kill her man, but then Orion declares his intention to go to the rebels and Halili insists on staying. The two part on poor terms, but refuse to physically fight each other.  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 1:28 pm
Our Plan of Attack
Characters: Boinedal x Yksivarin x Nkosazana/Jiang
Summary: The trio gather to discuss how they plan to tackle their mission and the best way to go about it.

Conflicting News
Characters: Nkosazana x Manyara
Summary: Mother and daughter butt heads over Nko's assigned task to hunt down Meshach.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 5:20 pm
War in Review - 2 weeks left!

Loyalist Victories
- Umepatwa was killed by Chunyue and Dwyllodrus

Loyalist Losses
- Nkosazana, Yksivarinen and Boinedal failed to find Meshach; Boinedal defected and joined the external rebels.
- Kin failed to kill Nyeusi, defected to save himself (??)
- Shor’ame, Sabah, and Orion failed to kill Uchanjaa; Orion defected and killed Tyfu in the process, Sabah vanished.
- Antara, the King’s b*****d would-be heir, has gone missing (reclaimed by the Rebels)

Rebellion Progress
- More and more of the pride are taking sides and joining the rebels
- Meshach continues to evade the loyalists, has started planning for the immediate future.
- Moon flowers have started popping up around the pride, a few wither quickly but many continue to blossom.

Loyalist to-do list
- KILL EVERYBODY
- Kill Meshach – send more loyalists to get him

Rebel to-do list
- Don’t let anybody else die!
- Continue shenanigans

New Loyalist Assignments

Top Priority: Kill Meshach
- Nkosazana (magnadearel) and Shor'ame ( I Lady Kiya I ) have been given another chance to redeem themselves. This is the only task that has been given to them.
- Chunyue (Puhterodactyl), Dwyllodrus (mouselet), Iloziya (Greenie EA, not participating) and Mari (Ecavi) are not openly being acknowledged as his children, but Shangyue has sort-of taken them in since Tyfu's death, expecting them to make up for the loss of his most loyal follower.

All have been given the task of finding Meshach and killing him. No specific team assignments, make your own and try to get this job done.

Secondary Priority: Find defectors
- Yksivarinen (mouselet) has been sent to the slave dens to investigate Orion (Ecavi)'s whereabouts, what Unyezi (Ecavi) thinks should be done about a slave who murders a higher class lion, and where Halili (mouselet) really stands. No, he's not being trusted with much else and it's clearly busy work.
- Najisi (Andranis), Nina-dini (Andranis), Chunyue, Dwyllodrus, Iloziya and Mari have all been asked to help hunt down other defectors.

Find and 'deal with' these known targets: Kin (Andranis), Orion (Ecavi), Sabah (Painted Moose), Antara (nessiaing), Boinedal (nessiaing).

Minor Targets, lower priority but still worth paying attention to:
- Kamia (Ecavi), Ndogo (Saint Sergio) - for association with rebels, kidnapping Antara, being a loose-end he shouldn't have let go this long, etc etc.
- Vesper (Ecavi) - for previous association with rebels (accidentally revealed that Shangyue had high class bastards way back), almost certain alliance with them now. Suspected to know who's in charge now if not Umepatwa.
- Nyeusi (mouselet) - for being a crazed fanatic, still seen as more of a nuisance than actual threat.
- Runa (Painted Moose), Rona (Sabra Knight), Chandran (Sabra Knight), Meztli Ayaka (magnadearel), Yue'shi (Painted Moose), Lila'buwan (ChaosTheories, not participating), Zuberi (StarshineAngel01, not participating) - Meshach's family living on the border and the bulk of the external rebels that would be obvious by sight. Likely to be found with or near Meshach or Boinedal, or know where they can be found.

NOTE: These are less organized assignments, make your own groups (or go solo, if you character would be so bold). You may decide for yourselves if you find a target (by discussing it with their player) or you may have a success/fail roll for you hunt (done by me) and have a randomly assigned target show up. Minor conflict rolls still encouraged, major conflict rolls upon request (both also still done by me).

Shangyue is losing, and he knows it. He is scrambling to make up lost ground, he's counting on you guys.

Edited to add more targets to the list! Sorry for the extra quotes ;3

magnadearel

I Lady Kiya I

Puhterodactyl

mouselet

Andranis

Painted Moose

nessiaing

Sabra Knight

Saint Sergio

Sergio, you didn't sign up but I'm letting you know.. there's stuff to do if you want xDD

Excited Apathy

Yueyun and Liuhe would both know this is going on, do with that information what you will xD We should RP >3

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 5:57 pm
Anyone who wants rp with Antara (the not real heir) being a major loose end. Or Boinedal who publicly defected to join Meshach and his external rebels poke me on aim or send me a pm. I would love to get more rp in during he meta and this is one place my mwezi is still going strong.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 9:11 pm
nessiaing

I Lady Kiya I

@ness- I still think we should rp Boinedal and Meztli Ayaka (identical twin to his gf =P )
@Kiya- Plots for Nko and Shor'ame?

Also, any of my external rebels are open for rp with recently converted and I have one internal rebel. ^_^

magnadearel

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 7:13 am
magnadearel
nessiaing

I Lady Kiya I

@ness- I still think we should rp Boinedal and Meztli Ayaka (identical twin to his gf =P )
@Kiya- Plots for Nko and Shor'ame?

Also, any of my external rebels are open for rp with recently converted and I have one internal rebel. ^_^

I'd love some plots. ^^
Just been busy with work, but Sunday, if you have any ideas we can go over them and start some things!  
[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff