Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:00 pm
User Image

Introduction to a Plotting Tea House

Welcome one and all to my plot thread! I've got a few lovely Soq that I'm trying to develop and build as characters, so all offers are welcomed. Right now I'm not overwhelmed with RPs so I'm more than willing to plan, plot and talk about potential RPs between Soquili. Please note that in order to not bury myself in too many RPs for a single pony, I may decline an offer unless it really grabs my attention. I do not plan on just doing breedings, as I'm a very RP oriented person when it comes to relationships and development, so please keep this in mind if you plan to offer someone.

If you're interested in anyone it's best to quote me here in this thread, but PM's will do just fine!

Note: I am perfectly fine with backplotting and discussing a relationship without necessarily rp'ing the pair, I just really like romance and getting me some stats.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:02 pm
⊰ Meet Flidais ⊱

User Image

Alternate Cert: Nekkid Cert
Uncert: Clothed Uncert | Nekkid Uncert
Ownership Transfer: Ownership Transfer From Fatal Irony
Post Color:
Name: Flidais
Breed: Cerynei

Fleshing Her Out:

History
    A Cerynei born in the Kawani lands after her breed's return to their native land. Flidais was rasied in a herd by her mother and father, though she knew from an early age that she didn't quite fit in with the herd's beliefs. Flidais questioned things and often asked her mother why the herd chose to do the things it did and her mother did her best to appease the young cerynei's curiosity and keep her quiet. As Flidais grew, however, she became more vocal with her questions, asking the herd's teachers and those that were cast in highly-held positions of leadership and challenging them for answers. Flidais never received direct answers to her inquiries but she did realize over time that the herd she had grown up in was slowly corrupting over time and those that followed the herd leader were either unaware or too afraid to speak up. Realizing that her concerns would never be answered by those that were supposed to teach and protect the herd members, Flidais vocalized her queries to the herd leader directly. She expected anger in response and was hardly shocked when she was banished publicly from the herd for her insolence. She was sad to leave her friends and family behind, but was not sad to leave a group that had no interest in it's followers.

Flidais spent several long years on her own, wandering the Kawani lands and finding herself in her travels. She came to find respect for the natural world and thanked it for allowing her survival on her own, for she was never a mare that was intended for fighting. She came to find that she could rely on the natural world to be consistent in its inconsistencies and was glad to find an ebb and flow in her life that gave advantages to no one but those who worked for them. Within these years, Flidais found she had a knack for making ointments and salves from natural herbs and quickly learned which herbs were best for what.

After some period of time, her nomadic life came to an end when she found a new herd to follow. She had missed the structure of a herd and was happy to find one that she could be a part of. With the position of story teller, Flidais is happy to tell the tales of her people, of the the spirits, and of the past to those who are willing to listen.

Personality
    Flidais is a quiet soul, patient and even-tempered.Overall, Flidais is a proper-mannered, traditional mare (in the sense of traditional ceremonies and practices) and speaks in words of wisdom dotted with riddles that offer advice or life-lessons. There's an air of mystery about her and the things she does, tending to the trees and world around her with great diligence. She has a deep connection with nature and keeps to old traditions that involve the greater powers of the land. She has a deep respect for the natural world and pays her respects to the deities and spirits that reside in the the trees, the rivers, and all things in-between.

Likes and Dislikes
    Likes: Nature, paying her respects to the nature spirits, gardening, creating salves and ointments out of plant life, telling old myths and sharing stories about the gods of the land
    Dislikes: Those who disrespect nature, violence, hunting for sport, those who do not adhere to words of advice or wisdom

Character Goals
    1. Get Flidais to meet Eldership requirements - I can really picture her becoming an elder as it fits the general sense of her character.

2. Have plots that challenge Flidais - She's a mare that hasn't experienced a lot of hardship, especially since she wasn't around for the fires that drove her breed away from the Kawani lands.

3. Ger her involved with the Cerynei herd - I could see Flidais being heavily involved with her position of being a storyteller in the herd. She would enjoy passing down stories and tales to the younger generation. The most powerful knowledge is history.

Breeding Info:

Orientation: Pansexual. Flidais is a mare the believes in free love and is more than willing to share her love with anyone who'd like it. She enjoys relationships and the memories and feelings that come with them.

Life Mate: Flidais is going to be a perpetual flinger. While she enjoys relationships, she will not settle down with any one pony. It is simply not in her nature.

Breedings:
1. Taken (Malikztiah Ankhere)
2. Taken (Wasteland Wyvern)
3. Taken (StrawberryRoseTea)
4. Open
5. Not yet maxed

What I'm Looking For:
I would love for her to be tricked into a ruse of some sort and then have to deal with the consequences of those actions, either by rebuilding her credibility with the herd she is currently in, or simply having to live with the weight of her actions and have her grow as an individual.

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:03 pm
⊰ Meet Eliana ⊱

User Image

Alternate Cert: N/A
Uncert: Nekkid Uncert
Co-own Agreement: Co-own agreement with LydaLynn
Post Color:
#ddaa44
Name: Eliana
Breed: Cery-gryph

Fleshing Her Out:

History

Personality
    Eliana is a sweetie. She's naive about most things and sees the best in everyone, often to the point where she can be easily manipulated by someone with not-so-well-meant intentions. Eliana puts everyone before herself, is extremely forgiving, and tries to be a mediator between arguments or disagreements. Poor thing hates it when friends or family argue; she wants everyone to get along, which is unrealistic hope in a world where everyone is so different.
    Likes and Dislikes
    Dislikes: anger, discontent, arguments, crying

Character Goals

Breeding Info:

Life Mate:

Breedings:
1. LydaLynn's Breeding
2. Open
3. LydaLynn's Breeding
4. Open
5. Open

What I'm looking for:
Eliana is a very blank slate for me at this point. She does have a family that I plan on rping with her and I expect a good bit of her base character to come from those interactions. However I would love to have her experience the world and grow from others so I'm open to whatever plots you plan to throw at her.

⊰ Meet Thaddeus ⊱

User Image
Uncert: Uncert
Co-own Agreement: Co-own Agreement with Kyrieko
Post Color:
Name: Thaddeus
Breed: Cerynei

Fleshing Him Out:

History
Thaddeus grew up in the Cerynei lands before the fire consumed it and drove his people away. He came from a modest herd where his father was a warrior and his mother was one a midwife. His mother, who's kindness knew no bounds, taught him the fragility of life and instilled a respect for all living things no matter their size or appearance. His father, the large and looming stallion that he was, instilled the need to protect others and a strong sense of justice for those who were unable to protect themselves. From his parents, Thaddeus developed a strong sense of right and wrong, empathetic to all.

The greatest lesson he could learn as a child came from his sister. She was frail and sickly no matter what the herd's medicine men tried to do for her. "It came from the blood," was their only answer, and it meant that his sister would never truly heal from whatever ailed her. Although his sister was unable to do most everything that others their age could, she still found a way to smile and laugh. From her, Thaddeus learned how to be positive, no matter what strife and anguish he may have faced.

Then the fires came. He was still young when the great burning took away his home and fragmented his herd. As the forests burned and went up in ash, he, his mother, and his sister fled from their territory with the others, his father staying behind to find other Cerynei that had been separated from their loved ones and guide him out. While Thaddeus' herd moved on, he and his family waited for their father's return in the safety of a place untouched by the wicked flames that had taken everything. They waited there patiently, hoping against hope itself that they would be reunited.While bands of refugees passed them by, Thaddeus watched the horizon for the great-horned silhouette of his father. After four days of waiting till it was no longer safe to do so, the three had to move on. His father never made it out of the forest he had called his home.

Once the three made it to the Kawanii lands, Thaddeus protected his mother and sister, becoming the breadwinner of the family. Though he was young, Thaddeus knew his responsibility and was quick up to take the mantel his father had left him, taking his teachings to heart and fortifying them to be the best protector of those that needed him he could be.

After several years, he finally grew to be an adult and his family found a stable life in a new herd. It was a mixture of all kinds of Soquili varying from the most common of kinds to the rarest, and while it wasn't the herd he had spent his childhood in, he could argue that it was better. From his herdmates he learned of the vastness of the land he lived on and yearned to one day trek the mountains and see the sun rise from every corner of his new homeland. So he left his mother and sister with the herd, trusting them to protect the only family he had left, and began his adventures, vowing to protect whoever crossed his path.

Personality
He's like that big cuddly bear. The one that you can cling to when you're afraid of something. Or just want a big old bear hug. Thad's not afraid of anything (or so he likes to believe) and will approach any situation head first and ask questions later. He wants to enjoy life to its fullest and not have to second guess himself or his actions... too much. being this big guy that others might be intimidated of because of his size, but he's just like "No, no I'm nice please don't hide."
*grabbed from a PM with Kyrie. Plan on rewriting and rewording.
Likes and Dislikes
Likes: Adventuring, defending and protecting others, sparring
Dislikes:Pranksters, those who harm others, ne're-do-wells, selfishness

Plot Ideas

Breeding Info:

Life Mate: N/A

Breedings:
1. Kyrie's Breeding
2. Open
3. Open
4. Kyrie's Breeding
5. Not yet maxed

What I'm Looking For:
Thaddeus is a proud stallion with a very chivalrous approach to life. I'm open to most any plots for him to develop him as a character, but I would also like to challenge him in some way. Perhaps by encountering something that truly scares him and has him experience true fear, as he believes himself to be fearless.

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

⊰ Meet Fracas ⊱

User Image

Co-own Agreement: Co-own agreement with
sage_the_vampirc_angel

Post Color:
Name: Fracas
Breed: Half-Uni

Fleshing Him Out:

History
    Fracas essentially raised himself out of his foalhood, his relationship with his father being a tense one. Fracas, who was much more regimented in his ways, didn't see eye to eye with his father, who was much more free-willed and did as he pleased. Fracas developed a mature personality, one that had those who encountered him wondering just how old he truly was, and with every passing moment and every disappointment, he grew to resent his father's childish behavior.

When he found himself to be old enough to travel the world and distance himself from the stallion with which he shared blood, Fracas went to find a teacher. Rather than learn how to fight and defend, he chose to learn how to put the unicorn blood that ran through his veins to work and the young stallion searched for someone who could teach him how. He eventually found someone who could do just that for him and he studied under their hoof with vigor and joy. He learned not only how to use his healing powers, but he learned of Buddhism and inner tranquility. He spent several years with the one that had taught him so much, Fracas nearly considering them a true parent over his blood father, and came to value pacifism and meditation as ways to guide his life.

After learning all he had to, Fracas continued his life's adventure to find a true home and family to spend his time with. Having never experienced anything such as family in his own, he was determined to find a place where he could form connections and tight-knit bonds with others like him. The end result was the Kateri herd, where he joined as a healer. Now he's able to use his healing gift for the benefit of his new family.

Personality
    Fracas is a very calm demeanor stallion. He thinks first and speaks later, relying on all the information he can gather about a topic before forming an opinion. He reacts after processing and coming to a conclusion, rather than simply do as his heart says. He's hard to rile up as a result and is levelheaded in the most intense or dire of circumstances. This doesn't mean he doesn't like to have fun, he just has a different way of showing it.
    Likes and Dislikes
    Likes: puzzles, learning, meditating, pacifism, discussion
    Dislikes: jumping to conclusions, violence, immaturity, menial tasks

Character Goals

Breeding Info:

Orientation: Heterosexual

Life Mate: Stormflower's Misae

Breedings:
1. Taken by Stormflower (won!!)
2. sage_the_vampirc_angel's Breeding
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open

What I'm Looking For:
I'd love anything for him, to be quite honest! Feel free to throw whatever ideas you have at me if you're interested in Fracas.

⊰ Meet Tourmaline ⊱

User Image

Co-own Agreement: Transfer of ownership from Candle Wick Ghost
Post Color:
#ee9988
Name: Tourmaline
Breed: Kirin

Fleshing Her Out:

History
    Tourmaline grew up as a lost foal, her basket abandoned by parents she never met, so she has a very childish view on the world. Having not been in the presence of many adults in her foalhood, Tourmaline has come to idolize the stories of princesses and their beauty, effectively trying to be a princess herself. She's one who cherishes her beauty and puts on a graceful mask to fool others while underneath she has the trickster personality of a lost foal, more than willing to trick someone out of their supplies to take it back to her mix-match herd.
    Personality
    A mare with a more childish outlook on life, Tourmaline believes she deserves to pampered and treated like a princess based off of all the stories she heard as a foal. While she doesn't believe in the "true love" cockamamie prattle that fills most of the stories, she loves the idea of being treated to whatever she desires, bathed in adoration and compliments, and flaunting her good looks to her advantage. While she's certainly no damsel in distress, she loves to play the part if it helps her get what she wants in the long run.
    Likes and Dislikes
    Likes: luxurious items, shiny baubles, fairy tales, princesses, being pampered
    Dislikes: not being the center of attention, not being complimented, being told she's childish, dirt, filth

Character Goals

Breeding Info:

Life Mate: Right now I see Tourmaline as more of flinger, possibly settling down with someone later on, but she's not ready for a lifemate with her current personality.

Breedings:
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

⊰ Meet Lona ⊱

User Image

Won: Minecraft Event June 2016
Post Color:
#a5a4a0
Name: Lona
Breed: Unicorn

Fleshing Her Out:
    History
    Lona hails from a family line that was once a part of the Kateri herd before it was destroyed by skinwalkers. How her family made it out of the carnage is still unknown. Some of her kin whispered of cowardice of their elders, having run from the onslaught rather than staying and fighting the deadly attack, others simply think of it as sheer luck, and then there are those who believe it was the spirits protecting the most pure-blooded family line.

Lona is the third generation in her family since the massacre of the old Kateri herd and she has grown up under the same ideals and beliefs that her grandparents grew up with. Secluded away in a hidden location, difficult to find without a guide or former knowledge of the area, Lona grew up with no frame of reference for the other breeds that roamed the lands, knowing only of unicorns, and all-white unicorns at that. She heard muttering of the elders of those with colors, but they were a stain to their breed, obviously having mixed blood with some foul creature and tainting the purity of the righteous unicorns.

She, of course, was not one who took to her family's practices. Gentle, kind, and caring, Lona was open-minded, questioning the tales of her herd and the traditions they forced upon others. After encountering a family on the outer edges of her herd's territory (it was a place that those who were banished from the herd were sent) - a father of all white, a mother with brilliant shades of reds and pinks, and a child that had brought the couple together - had her wonder just what was so wrong with having love for someone despite the color of their pelt. Rather than stay in her bubble, shielded away from what the world was truly like, Lona decided she would venture away.

The mare never told her parents of her plans, keeping everything a secret till she left in the day. With no knowledge of what awaited her outside the secret glade except for the stereotypes her blood relatives perpetuated of the other breeds, Lona found herself in a world full of mystery and had so many questions. Although she enjoyed travelling on her own for quite some time, she missed the safety of a herd and went to find a home away from home. Somewhere along her journey, she herd word of a newly revived Kateri herd, the herd her family had belonged to, though it had changed, accepting all unicorns of color and disposition.

Eventually, Lona found herself in the new Kateri herd, taking up a safe position of gathering herbs and food for the herd, but still allowing herself the chance to see the world in the safety of a protector.

Personality
    Empathetic to a tee, Lona is compassionate and understanding. She is quick to lend a shoulder to cry on or a hoof for support to all and every who need one. She is quick to wipe away another's tears and just as quick to provide soothing words of comfort. Lona is gentle and warm, speaking in soft tones and her steps just as soft. She is easy to approach and easy to talk to, more than willing to offer her ears to someone who needs them.
    Likes and Dislikes
    Likes: flowers, affection, calm nights, travelling, learning
    Dislikes: apathy, harshness, turbulent weather

Character Goals

Breeding Info:

Life Mate: Lona is the lifemating type. She'll devote herself to a single Soq once she's found the one.

Breedings:
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:04 pm
⊰ Meet Takala ⊱

User Image

Won: Prehistoric Even (T-Rex Rolling Game) 2016
Post Color:
Name: Takala
Breed: T-Rex

Fleshing Her Out:

History

Personality
    Takala is a distant mare with a gruff and harsh manner. She cares little for thinking before she speaks and does as she pleases, more than willing to use her claws to make sure no one tries to stop her. Incredibly independent, practically to the point of being a lone wolf, Takala is the type that is incredibly defensive of her ways and is unafraid to fight those that provoke her, a testament to the many scars she's received over the years. While seemingly uninterested in those around her, Takala does actually enjoy socializing with others every blue moon and is capable of genuinely smiling - if she's around the right Soquili. She is never quick to drop her guard and it takes repeated and meaningful interactions for her to warm up to anyone.
    Likes and Dislikes
    Likes: fighting, hunting, meat, marching to the sound of her own drum, strength
    Dislikes: rules, eating plants, goody-two-shoes, waiting

Character Goals

Breeding Info:

Orientation: Bisexual; male preference. She's attracted to strong personalities and bodies. You have a shot if you can dead lift a boulder.

Life Mate:

Breedings:
1. Taken (XxXPandamoniumXxX)
2. Taken (ProphetOfProftit)
3. Taken???? (Astoria)
4. Taken (ProphetOfProfit)
5. Open

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:04 pm