[PRP] On the Hunt (Boinedal x Yksivarin x Nkosazana) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:21 pm
User Image

Boinedal had gotten little sleep after his meeting with Yue'shi. He had crawled into his den and only managed to get what felt like an hour of sleep. That hour was interrupted he was constantly waking up afraid he would sleep in he had to make sure he was at the meeting in time.

As he trudged towards the meeting place. His plan had changed as since he had last left them. He had originally planned to lead the group away from the area he had known Yue'shi and her family to be in, but now he was going to try and lead them to them. After he had thought about it he had realized that if he could get his group to find Meshach he would be able to switch sides and help the rebels. It gave him a chance to protect Yue'shi and her father he had to try.

Getting to their meeting spot Boinedal took a look around for the other members of his group. Practicing in his head over and over again what he was going to say.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:24 pm
User Image

Yksivarinen made sure to arrive early. He was very excited for a chance to prove his loyalty and determined to do well. He'd tried to get a lot of sleep so that he was rested and refreshed, but that didn't work out too well. The Royal Guard had been too excited to sleep for hours, and then the sun had gotten bright and he'd tried to bury his head in the ground to avoid it.

But he was here now!

"Hi Boinedal! Are you ready to go kill Meshach?" the grey lion asked the purple.  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:43 pm
User Image

She was ready! Her coat perfectly groomed. Nko glanced toward the setting sun; finished just in time. She gave a contented purr and rose to her feet. The red lioness strolled with purpose. If those males weren't there..... She left her thought hanging. Her eyes glanced back toward her den as she remembered the argument with her cub. Really! Why couldn't Manyara see what was plain?

It didn't matter right now, Nko told herself. She had a job to do. The lioness hurried her steps. She was pleased to see both males already waiting. Clearly they had taken her warning to heart.

"Good morning gentlemen. I trust you are ready to give your best work today for the king?" Nko nodded pleasantly to them in greeting.

Drifting along on a breeze, the male followed the lioness' progress through the pride until she joined her group. Despite her complaints and doubts about her team members last night, both were present. Jiang hid his amusement by coming in to land nearby. "Bright night to you all."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:55 pm
Boinedal nodded quietly to both of his party members as they joined the group and drifting his gaze upwards he nodded towards the bird as well. He took a deep breath now was the time to switch his plan and try to lead the group towards Meshach and his family. Hopefully he could be there when they found them, if he was there he could help control the outcome.

"I went out for a quick hunt before bed last night. I think I was wrong about starting in the north. I went out on the east side of the pride, its closer to my den. Anyways while I hunted I caught the scent of a group of lions. I tried to follow it but it went dead. I think that it may have been Meshach's group. I think we should start there instead of in the north." he kept his voice level and to the point. He stopped talking waiting to see what the others would have to say about the matter.

nessiaing

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:48 pm
'Varinen grinned at Nko as she arrived. The brown lioness was very cool, calm and collected, just the way he wished he could be. And Boinedal was smart! They'd surely find Meshach and kill him for the King.

"I'm ready!" he told the lioness just before the purple male started talking about how he thought east might be ab etter direction to go than north. The grey male blinked and tried to consider that. Well, they'd have to look everywhere regardless. Did it really matter where they started?

"As long as we find him, right?" the Royal Guard offered.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:11 pm
Clearly the Great Lion thought things had gone too well, for no sooner was she about ready to lead the pair into the wilds than one spoke up. Nkosazana fixed a harsh glare on the purple for his sudden change of plans. Really! Why couldn't males just make a plan and stick with it? She really wanted to give him the sharp edge of her tongue and continue as they'd planned the night before. They'd get around to that side soon enough.

However. It was an ill-advised leader who didn't listen to fresh intelligence. Nko chewed her bottom lip in thought. Her eyes flicked to the grey royal guard for a moment. They really were in the best spot to start north. If they did start east, some of the night would be taken up just getting there. "Are you absolutely sure it was them? Those outcasts and not a patrol from us?" This was critical. It meant getting a jump on them or wasting valuable time.

He let his gaze dart back and forth between the group. It was getting interesting. Which would Nko choose? Jiang could tell she was torn. The outcome didn't really matter to him in the end. He'd still be flying high looking for signs while the group roamed the ground. He only needed to know where to start.

magnadearel

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:37 pm
Boinedal remaied calm he had anticipated some blow back from his sudden information. He knew he had to remain calm though, he couldn't start seeming too emotionally involved or it might appear suspicious to the others.

"I am certain they were not from the pride, it was an unfamiliar smell. It was a fair number of them. I suppose that it could have been a group of wondering rogues. But it seems odd the way the moved. I followed their scent for a while, they came close to the borders but skirted around. They made sure their scent got lost in some water. It just seemed like they were playing it too safe and were too careful. With the timing it seems unlikely they were anything but those we are looking for.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:40 pm
Yksivarinen considered what he was hearing. He wasn't surprised to hear Nkosazana doubting Boinedal's change of location - she seemed generally suspicious of everyone and everything. Except maybe the bird. Though the other male did seem to be quite certain.

"North and east aren't that far apart," 'Varinen decided to point out. "Maybe we need to look between them?" He looked from one teammate to the other. Worst came to worst, they'd probably just ignore him.

That was okay. It happened a lot to the Royal Guard.  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:03 pm
Nko weighed her options carefully. This was a good lead, only a day old, and if it turned out wrong at least they had narrowed down where Meshach wasn't. Quickly she nodded. "Right. East it is. Time to move out." She looked at the bird and jerked her head toward the sky. He knew what he needed to do at least. Nko watched Jiang raise his wings and take off.

Ears and head up, Nko moved out at a steady trot learned from her early guard days. She intended to cover as much ground tonight as possible. With any luck they'd find Meshach before anyone else. Surely the king would be pleased to learn he needn't be bothered by that lion again. Or maybe he'd get some joy out of making sure himself? Perhaps they could capture him alive and present him to the king as a present? That might get them all favor from the king. Nko glanced at the males. She supposed she could share with them.

"Say I throw an idea out?" She began conversationally. "Hypothetically speaking of course. We know the king wants Meshach dead, and I'm sure he'd be pleased with us if we completed the task. What do you think he might do if we brought him a live prisoner?"

The wait wasn't long. The signal to fly came. Jiang nodded to the group. "I'll scout ahead and look for signs." He raised his wings and took off.

Ecavi

Hunt for Red Octob... no no Hunt for Meshach underway!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:34 am
Boinedal's plan works! .. Kind of?

The group doesn't run into Meshach, but they do find Yue'shi and Chandran! The rest of the external rebel crowd is nowhere nearby, their plan to split up and lead the hunting groups astray as long as possible is underway!

Painted Moose

Sabra Knight

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:30 am
Boinedal followed Nko out of the rogue lands, he kept his head up, his eyes scanning the horizon is nose twitching constantly smelling for a trace of someone anyone. All of a sudden his nose flooded with a familiar smell. He nearly froze, this wasn't right he could smell Yue'shi but she only had one other lion with her. He swallowed hard, sometime between when he saw her and now.

He kept pace with the other lions but now he knew what he was looking for. It took every bit of strength not to call out her name. He watched the others trying to figure out if they had caught the scent of the two other lions or not.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:50 am
User Image

The plan was going off without a hitch. She hadn't slept much before going off in search of her family to tell them all that Boinedal had confided in her. Yue'shi had managed to steal her brother, Chandran, away for a little bit of mischief and was hot on the trail of her lover's group.

They wouldn't be able to find her father if his offspring made it impossible, now would they?

For a time the young lioness had kept to the shadows, clinging to darker areas until she was sure the group was nearly upon them. Then she she had spot off, motioning for Chandran to do...whatever it was he was planning on doing. She had a plan, one she should have shared in detail with her brother, but whatever, the time was now!

Yue'shi jumped ontop of a large rock, one that would place her in direct line of sight for Boinedal's group. She tried not to let her nerves keep her down, and instead the lioness held her head high. She couldn't look at him and not have their connection known, so she focused on the other two instead. "Is this all that Shangyue sent?" She called out. "Laughable! It's going to take more than you lot to take my father out." Yue'shi emphasized her connection, hoping it would be enough to draw their attention and divert it from the real goal.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:09 pm
User Image

As usual his sister was up to mischief. Still, Chandran's devotion to his family kept him steady. Leading these patrols away from their father proved to be an interesting challenge and the male lion almost flashed a grin towards his sister as they caught scent of the patrol. Blending in with the shadows was also his specialty and the lion began to slink forward.

What he was not expecting was Yue's sudden declaration. Chandran's heart jumped in his chest at his sister's bold antics. He didn't mind a fight, but she better be preparing to run after that! Wouldn't it be easier to distract them by dashing....but which way? Go diagonal not directly away from nor towards...that's our best option. Either way his sister's actions might have a point....for once. They had to get attention in order to act as a decoy. Still, she should have let him known something! She's going to get me killed one of these days. If not now. Oh well, he might as well go with the flow of things for now.

"Yue'Shi!" Chandran hissed before moving out of hiding as well. His gaze surveyed the trio of hunters. He could probably knock some off of their paws before they got close to his Yue. "So much for hiding away, right?" He declared towards her almost in a chastising manner. Perhaps if they could be lead to believe that their family was close then this could turn out well. The more they could divide the hunters up with these antics the easier it would be to take them out. One group at a time...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:42 pm
'Varinen was as surprised as any when first one and then two purple lions popped out of nowhere to bar their way. It was a distinctive dark purple too, like the old royal family. Which, along with the lioness' words, made it clear that they were related to Meshach. So they probably opposed the King. So they were enemies.

"Um...we're supposed to kill them too...right?" he asked his companions, keeping one eye on the new pair of lions. Three on two didn't sound nearly as good as three on one did.  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:22 pm
Things were going poorly for the red lioness. No word from Jiang and there wasn't anything out of the ordinary on the ground so far. Nko was beginning to consider this a bad play on Boinedal's part. Clearly the lions he'd scented had already moved on. If they were rogues or rebels, who could say? Just as she was berating herself for letting them change her plans, Nko caught a wisp of strange scent just before a purple lioness jumped out of hiding.

She pulled to a stop and sank her claws into the dirt as she glared up at the lioness. By her words, she clearly wasn't the lion the group was looking for, yet she was related to him. Her eyes darted as a second lion revealed himself. No not Meshach either. Nko weighed her options. Not the target, but related, very closely she added, to the target.

"How careless of Meshach to leave his cubs lying around." She cooed maliciously at the pair. "Seems he's too scared to show himself and must send his children to do his fighting." Despite not being their target, Nko decided the opportunity was too great to pass up. If they could seriously injure or kill these cubs of Meshach it would be a great blow to the rebel lion. "Attack!" Nko cried to her companions as she charged toward the brash lioness.

Unfortunately, Jiang was scouting ahead of the group. He totally didn't see the two rebels pop out or hear the confrontation start.

Ecavi
Outcome roll?

[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas