Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:29 pm
WELCOME!!

A little info on myself and my likes....

I now have internet. YAY!!! Feel free to message me on discord about anything
bella dea #6757

I love drama/action in my plots

I love happily ever afters

I don't have time to rp, but I do like background and plotting

I don't bite....
unless you ask me too.

Most of these are just ideas unless stated otherwise. So if you have something in mind, I'd love to hear it.

I have the memory of a goldfish.
Forgive me!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:40 pm
Mai

User Image
Personality- Mai puts on a false face, tolerating others in small amounts but generally thinking that others are beneath her. She despises stallions, and only uses them procreate. She thinks most females are tolerable. I guess you could say she'd the ultra feminist. It would be nice at some point to be able to change her views. But at the moment, this is how she stands.

Looking for:
Flings- She sees males as simply sperm donor with no other purpose. (Sadly, she will either give the male children to the fathers or will pretty much neglect them if she were to raise them.)

Surrogate- I would like her to get to know a nice male couple to get her to change her views on males. I'd like her to stay with them for a time, get to see them together and interacting with others and in the end will learn to respect them.

Lovemate?- She's not likely to fall for a stallion (not unless he was more like a female - or very hard resist pretty) but she would for a female.

Breeding List:
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:48 pm
Ceto

User Image

Personality- She's a kind hearted mare with good intentions but since her mothers isolation, she doesn't like feeling trapped. Ceto uses her sarcasm to show her emotions whether they be displeasure or she's simply looking for amusement. She likes feeling needed and that "New" love feeling.

Looking for:
Relationship/ Fling- She is currently in a strange relationship with a male that is very territorial and protective and i would like her to find someone while she's out wandering around, become friends with them and after a while of meeting, fall for each other. And after a while I'd like him to convince her to run away with him.

Breeding List:
1. Kestrel
2. Open
3. Open

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:56 pm
Cameo

User Image

Personality- Cameo is a sweet, gentle and delicate mare that can sometimes take things a little seriously. She doesn't know much about the world and soquili and seeks to slowly learn more. She's at the moment very naive and easy to manipulated if one sought to use her. She sees the goodness in others and seeks to help those she meets. Sadly, she can get emotional over small things whether it be expressing herself or simply feeling emotion for another.

Looking for:
Lifemate Only: Someone that will be there for her, perhaps help her get over some family problems. Someone that won't mind her tendency to be overly emotional and clingy(once she's gotten to know him). Perhaps someone that would even be clingy with her too. I'm just looking for her happily ever after!

Breeding List:
1. Constantine
2. Lifemate Only
3. Lifemate Only

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:11 pm
Demi

User Image

Personality- Demi is definitely more of a mother figure. Nurturing, patient and caring to all those she meets. She's not at all prejudice against any breed. And simply feels that all creatures have a right to live as they choose. As long as they don't come pounding down her door. She is a solitary mare and on occasion will seek companionship of others. If she were ever to fall for someone it would probably be someone that is a constant mystery, perhaps has may layers to uncover about themselves.

Looking for:
Up for flings or Surrogacy- She likes companionship for a while.. so anything is open.

Healing warrior/knight plot- (Can be mare or stallion) I'd like to find someone that has been put through a beating or some sort. Someone with "layers" that will keep her on her feet or rather, interested. These layers can be in the form of personality or wounds (physical or psychological). I like the idea of this person being her protector of sorts as she travels around helping others. But we can work something out. - This would be for Lifemate/Lovemate or Long Term Relationship

Breeding List:
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:26 pm
Gypsy

User Image

Personality- She seems just like any party girl, loud and obnoxious and perhaps a little out of control, but underneath all that is a mare that just needs to heal. She's very compassionate about helping those that have lost family members and will do everything she can help little ones. If it came to it, she'd put away her vendetta for an orphaned foal.

Looking for:
Lifemate or Long time Companion- This stallion would have to notice something was off about her. Notice that she was trying to hard or that she didn't seem all that into her life and start prying into her life in order to get close to her.

-Or-

A single father of a foal. Perhaps he cannot handle them by himself or he simple just needs a break and sparks starts to fly.

Breeding List:
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:32 pm
Nebula

User Image

This lady will not be Rp'd or Plotted. This blurb is here for your plotting benefit

Personality- Nebby is a bit of a spaz and is constantly changing the route of her thoughts. A little clumsy and a lot scatter brained she tends to get herself in some weird situations. She loves spending time with other soquili, but she feels that sometimes she can be too much for them to handle at times. So she sets off to find someone just as weird and flawed as herself in hopes that someone will be able to understand the way her mind works.

Looking for:
Open for plots / flings ( she's a blank slate atm )

Breeding List
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:40 pm
Jolene

User Image

Personality- Jolene is outgoing and confident in herself, she loves to have a good time and loves to sing to herself. She is kind and sensitive and even though she is confident, she's still very aware of where she is lacking. She enjoys a good laugh, but tends to get embarrassed easily, especially if it's about herself.

Looking for:
I think a dorky stallion that can make her laugh would be exactly what she needs. A caring soul that will dote on her, that she can devote herself to.

Breeding List:
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:47 pm
Surrender Black

User Image

Personality- She seems to have a nice exterior personality; being bright, happy and nice to others. But underneath, she does have other plans. She seldom really likes the company of others, and will do pretty much anything to get what she wants. She craves power and information-- pity those who get in her way of her dreams.

As of late, she's gotten a bit more.. hungry. Her primal urges have been taking over a bit more. Loving the feel of her muscles moving beneath her fur as she chases down her prey, the adrenaline pumping through her as she takes down whatever she's fought to catch.

Looking for:
Flings- Someone of like mind. Most likely a stallion that got caught up in the moment with her.

Lifemate- Either a male she can claim as her own, a stallion that's easy to manipulate and control. But is also someone that she would do anything for. And treat great, in private. (She needs to hold up appearances)

-Or-

A stallion of like mind. Someone who enjoys the woods and hunting just as much as she does.

Breeding List:
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:54 pm
Blay

User Image

Personality- He feels that sometimes, others may get the wrong impression of him because of the way he looks, and it has happened in the passed. Most, immediately think that because of his Kalona features, that he's dangerous. So he'll probably be a bit standoffish until he learns a soquili's true intentions towards him. But secretly, he just wants to find someone that will except him, like his mother found with his father.

Looking for:
(I'm hoping to get some rp or plotting with his grandmother at some point. I either want her to taunt him towards evil or to harm and frighten him away from his own kind for good. )

-with the Forner- I will be looking for flings.

- with the latter- He will deny all suitors and will shy away from all others, thinking himself an abomination, not fit for love. This male or female will have to be extremely strong willed and push themselves into his life or - they will slowly have to make themselves an important part of his life somehow. Someone that he can't imagine living life without. And when the time comes for them to part, I'd like for him to decide whether or not his life would be better with or without that person.

Seeing his friend having fouls of her own will get him curious as to what it would be like to have his own. I just want someone(could be male or female) that would be looking for a fling. Preferably one where both of them are involved, but I don't mind if she left them with him either. He loves the little ones
Note: He is too self conscious to initiate anything heart

Breeding List:
1. Open
2. Possibly Reserved
3. Reserved for Lailah

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:55 pm
Saar

User Image

Personality: He likes things to go his way, envious and easily jealous. He enjoys the dark and warmer weather/waters. Saar doesn't have much of a temper and it takes alot for him to loose control of himself.

History about our Bachelor- He was a bit of an odd ball of the family. He was the only Kelpi born to his parents (a throwback). The rest of his family are all very graceful and have an aptitude for singing. For the most part, he is none of these things. In fact, he hates music due to it's way of dredging up old feels of inadequacy in relation to his family. He left them when he was just old enough to fend for himself and doesn't really see them much anymore unless theres an emergency in the family. He likes being around others in small doses, but won't seek anyone out.

Looking for:
I'm not really sure what i'm looking for as far as plots yet, or relationships. So toss ideas at me.

Breeding List:
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:00 pm
Thaddeus

User Image

Personality- This man likes to be pampered and fussed over. Loves to be loved and is a bit hard to handle for some. He won't usually do anything that won't directly benefit him, but that doesn't make him a bad guy, does it?

Looking for: Flings!! He wants all the attention from all the ladies and gentlehorses!

Breeding List:
1. Ran
2. Open
3. Possibly Reserved

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 10:59 am
ninja  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 11:30 pm
;u; so many beautiful singles!!! I wish I had someone to offer to them.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items