Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So much dust here!
  +1 Dust Bunny
View Results

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 6:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

+++For greater details about all ponies and to see their certs, please check out my teepee. Please note that this will be rather image heavy. I would love to get everybody stories and all kinds of interesting experiences! Most of the ponies listed below need interaction to be able to help develop more of their personalities. Lots of blank slates! Still a forever work in progress! Please note: while it may not say it: EVERY SINGLE PONY DOWN THERE NEEDS FRIENDS and/or ENEMIES. Please never hesitate to ask about friendly, platonic, vicious, mean rps <3 I will be working on specific ponies to get them more rp due to low stats. I figure this way I can keep track of who needs the most interaction. You do not have to pick these ponies to interact with but if you do I would be so grateful crying <3 The one I am currently focused on is Makya

Spotlight On:

Code for me
[align=center][img]HEADER TITLE HERE[/img][/align]
FEMALE: [align=right][size=9]co-owned with [url=URL TO TEEPEE]OwnerName[/url][/size][color=white]++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/color][/align]
MALE: [align=left][color=white]++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/color][size=9]co-owned with [url=URL TO TEEPEE]OwnerName[/url][/size][/align]
[url=UNCERTEDLINK][imgleft]PONYPIC[/imgleft][/url]
[b][color=green]Name:[/color][/b] [size=10]Name aka “Nickname”[/size]
[b][color=green]Rp Color:[/color][/b] [size=10][color=#HERE9]#HERE[/color][/size]
[b][color=green]Gender:[/color][/b] [size=10](Fe)Male[/size]
[b][color=green]Breed:[/color][/b] [size=10].../size]
[b][color=green]Temper:[/color][/b] [size=10]...[/size]

[b][color=green]Who Is This Pony?[/color][/b] [size=10]BioHere[/size]

[b][color=green]Status:[/color][/b] [size=10]Single[/size]
[b][color=green]Looking For:[/color][/b] [size=10]Prefs Here[/size]

[b][color=green]Breedings:[/color][/b] [size=10]N/A[/size]
[b][color=green]Family:[/color][/b] [size=10]LIST HERE[/size]

[b][color=green]Currently:[/color][/b] [size=10]What are they trying to do?[/size]

[b][color=green]Plot Ideas:[/color][/b] [size=10][/size]

[b][color=green]Active Threads[/color][/b]
[list][color=white]+[/color][size=10]URL of RP - Other Pony (Other Owner)
[/size][/list]

[b][color=green]Past / Completed Threads[/color][/b]
[list][color=white]+[/color][size=10]URL of RP - Other Pony (Other Owner)
[/size][/list]
[align=center][img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y242/Leena_Chan/Banners/teepee_footer_zpst2ea1uik.png[/img][/align]

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 6:39 pm
Index

Page One
    1. General Hi & Greetings ^^
    2. Index, Rules, Guidelines - You're here!
    3. List of Mares & Statuses
    4. List of Stallions & Statuses
    5. List of Familiars & Statuses
    6. Kuwanyauma + Quilo
    7. Ciel
    8. Fleur
    9. Eternal Sonata
    10. Castiel + Kakali
    11. Samiel Norikous
    12. Aarón Juan de Pulso + Corazón del Corona
    13. Mallina
    14. Makya
    15. Tamara + Lunaire Eternite

Page Two

General Rules
    1. Patience is the name of the game. I am particularly slow in responding with everything and easily distractible due to life. I don't mind waiting for you either. Please, take your time. I rather wait a long time for a fun rp than get lots of replies when you aren't having fun anymore.
    2. In order for me to see a post, I need you to quote or message me please. Distracted almost all the time so I can miss something super easy.
    3. For the love of Byakko have fun with this! If you no longer feel it, or feel it is fun, that is 100% okay! Just let me know and we can stop. ^^ I just ask that you let me know so feel free to shoot me a PM or message via AIM.
    4. I cannot stress this enough: drama free around here. I work really hard to keep things light and fun and free. If something upsets you, if you aren't happy with something, please talk to me. I would be happy to do anything and everything that I am personally capable of doing to work things out.
    5. For mating to happen for the listed pets below, there must be some level of discussion and/or rp. This does not apply to soquili that are co-owned. Familiars and Mixer events are also excused from this. All co-owned soquili that may be mated must be approved by the co-owners too.

More Rules may be added as necessary.

General Guidelines
    1. All plots listed are just suggestions. If you have another plot in mind, PLEASE TOSS IT OUT THERE! >w< <3
    2. Feel free to modify or tweak the plot suggested if you want to ^_^ I am super open to input and whatnot.
    3. You can totally PM me here. If you want to reach me via AIM, feel free to message me at PurrfectxMadness. I ask you still quote me so I know to check my AIM if you do.
    4. If I haven't responded to a past thread, and you want to continue / are worried that I didn't receive the notification, please reach out to me ^_^ You will NOT be bothering / pestering me at all I promise :3
    5. I ask you post the following so that I get the message You don't HAVE to use this exact thing but I do request a quote at the very least:
    [quote=Leena-chan][/quote]
    [align=center][i][b]Psst Leena! I got an idea![/b][/i][/align]

More may be added as necessary.

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 6:41 pm
Quick Glimpse of Mares

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 6:42 pm
Quick Glimpse of Stallions

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 6:43 pm
Quick Glimpse of Familiars

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 6:44 pm

Name: Kuwanyauma aka “Ku”
Rp Color: #79bbf9
Breed: CYO Plush - Flutter-Fae-Uni-Angeni ?
Temper Humane
Who Is This Pony? Kuwanyauma comes from a distant land where her parents and her lived in an isolated herd. They instilled in her the need to follow one's dreams and to seek out her own way in life. Ku finally worked up the courage to venture out on her own and now has come to these lands, where she's met several interesting ponies so far and heard tales of shadows. This lady has found herself at the Mercy of one dark soq so now she is much more fearful of skinwalkers and dark natured ponies. She is still trying to find her way. Ku is a devoted pony so she would never just have a one night fling and leave but until she has a lifemate to call her own, she would happy surrogate for a couple.

Looking For: A stallion who is true and unafraid of dreaming and adventure - aka Syn

Breedings: Open to Syn alone
Family: Living up in the North lands

Plot Ideas: • Friends - She is in desperate need of them. Making friends is her only goal at the moment.
• Lost - She is new and in her travels has become turned around. A guide / rescue would be greatly appreciated.
• Wandering - Ku ends up where she shouldn't be. This could be various reasons or various results.
• Trust In Me - Ku is quick and easy to trust as well as easy to deceive. She has yet to learn that not all ponies deserve one's trust.
• Let's Go Dreaming - Ku is found daydreaming and speaks of fairytales.
• The Shadows - She was warned that not every Soq is nice and has even heard tales of evil ones that would harm another! Its a hard story for her to believe, but maybe not all stories are just a tale...
• Red Thread - Ku secretly wishes to form some sort of bond that will help her feel like she has a place she belongs. This could be the form of getting a job, or joining a herd, or more.

Currently: Looking for a place she belongs... a home all for her own among her fellow equine. Friends are needed.

Active Threads

Past / Completed Threads

Name: Quilo
Rp Color: #333399
Breed: Hawk
Temper: Audacious

Who Is This Familar? BioHere

Looking For: Prefs Here

Breedings: N/A
Family: LIST HERE

Plot Ideas:

Active Threads

Past / Completed Threads
    +URL of RP - Other (Other Owner)

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 6:48 pm
co-owned with o-Elixir-o

Name: Ciel
Rp Color: #7733ff
Breed: Tanager
Temper: Calm / Gentle
Who Is This Pony? Ciel is an easy going quiet girl who tries her best to stay on the peaceful side of things. Too much strife or chaos, and she's the first one to leave. Ciel is friendly and respectful but seems to stay at a certain emotional distance. For anyone who can reach her though, they will only find a heart of gold that longs to be cared for. While she is a shy thing at first, she does enjoy games and fun.

Looking For: Currently content being free so it would take an impressive soul to capture her attention

Breedings: Open
Family: None that is worth mentioning.

Plot Ideas: • Friends - While she may be hard to convince that she needs them, she does. Badly.
• Avian Goals -Ciel loves to wander around and try and spot all the various types of birds that she can. It is a good way to get to know her.
• Dissolving the Void - A certain pony could discover how Ciel keeps herself at a small distance emotionally and work on breaking through that wall.
• Horsing Around - It may not always feel like it but Ciel does enjoy games and playing. Should she happen to come across someone already playing, you might even hear her ask to join in.
• Nowhere To Run - Ciel becomes trapped in some sort of conflict that she can't escape from. Either she's witnessed something she wasn't supposed to be part or she just happened to get stuck between two arguing.
• Displays of Affection - A special plot for a special pony. This pony would have to be incredibly impressive and let it shine through in a way that catches Ciel's eyes. Possible romance here.

Active Threads

Past / Completed Threads
    +URL of RP - Other Pony (Other Owner)

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 6:49 pm
co-owned with o-Elixir-o

Name: Fleur
Rp Color: #e600e6
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Gentle
Who Is This Pony? Fleur has only really known her mother and her herd of grass pokemon. It was only recently she started to venture out and seek out to see if there was more than this. She is a kind and soft spoken mare who enjoys nature. She really admires those who are strong since she is so meek herself and that means she often gets drawn to dangerous situations. The louder something or someone is, the more drawn she is.

Looking For: A patient strong stallion who can doesn't mind nurturing a bond over time.

Family: Ullúme Eressea (Mahogany Sunset) - 'Mother'

Plot Ideas: • Friends - Herds and mothers are nice, but it would be just as nice to form bonds beyond them.
• One Of Us - Fleur is part of a herd of grass pokemon themed soquili with her mother. She desperately needs to reconnect with these ponies so if anyone is part of this herd, please come and see her.
• A Dangerous Passtime - Since Fleur is drawn to loud situations, it wouldn't take much for her to accidentally stumble across something that was not the safest situation for anyone involved.
• Floral Path - This girl loves flowers. A lot. She could probably spend days trying to find the perfect flower and be okay with this. There is this one type though she can't seem to find. Adventure awaits!
• Balancing Rocks - She discovers a pony who has incredible strength and it helps her understand her own physical strengths and weaknesses. A truly caring strong pony would be able to woo her.
• Rose Tinted Glasses - Should she come to care for another, Fleur can't see the flaws in those she is bonded to. This may not always be a good thing.

Active Threads

Past / Completed Threads

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 7:08 pm
co-owned with o-Elixir-o

Name: Eternal Sonata
Rp Color: #ff8000
Breed: Gen 2
Temper: Serene
Who Is This Pony? This gentle mare is one who keeps to herself and to her mother's side more often than not. However, in those moments where she does wander into a quiet place of her own, she is at peace in the silence. Unusual and peculiar things are a sure way to grab her attention and she can be a bit too focused to notice her surroundings all the time.

Looking For: A gentle pony who can accept her quirks and offer her a new unusual view of the world. While she may not be necessarily looking, she really needs a friend.

Family:

Plot Ideas:
    • Friends - Being a peaceful soul, she is likely to be found somewhere by herself in silence.
    • Something New - Say a certain pony had a very interesting trinket. One would draw out a certain mare...
    • Ohana Means - Spending time with her mother is always a treat. Getting to spend time with her father would even be more thrilling.
    • Disturbing the Peace - This mare is a very peaceful one.. most of the time. She does have a button: being judgmental. A jest that came off judgmental could be a good way to get her to open up and be a little more engaging.

Active Threads

Past / Completed Threads

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 7:11 pm
co-owned with o-Elixir-o

Name: Castiel
Rp Color: #ffb3cc
Breed: CYO Plush - Cerynei Alicorn
Temper: Casanova
Who Is This Pony? Chivalry, manners, and ever the focused flirt are just a few ways to describe this gentleman who does all he can to woo any pony. Some would find him a bit intense as he tends to focus on the one before him, doing all he can to please them and make their heart flutter but its rare that he's sincere. Once he captures your heart, the game has ended and he leaves you with a smile. This pony doesn't mind a fling but he will never take any responsibility should his efforts bring around a basket. Be careful around this pony.

Status: Always up for a fling but only one has captured his attention longterm. <3
Looking For: No one; he found what he was looking for.

Breedings: Open & Available

Family: None to speak of

Plot Ideas: • Heart Attack - He is always up for a game of cat and mouse if your heart is on the line.
• Revelation - When someone discovers his little act is nothing more than a game to him. How will they confront him?
• Friendship - Would anyone be willing to overlook his playful, cruel game and see him for who he truly is? A lonely stallion with no true connection to those around him?

How about Future Love plots?

He has become incredibly attracted to a certain serpentine stallion. You should note that the idea of foals makes him nervous and he has no intention of being a father. He gets nervous of even the mention of foals so seeing mock-babies between him and Jon.. kinda warranted this reaction.

Active Threads

Past / Completed Threads

Name: Kakali
Rp Color: #bd4271
Breed: WIP
Temper: WIP

Who Is This Pony? WIP

Looking For: WIP

Breedings: Available

Family:
    Castiel - (Father) - Leena aka me XD
    Kyuhyun - (Mother) - Kivras
    Yesung - (Brother) - Kivras + Mewsings of an Angel
    Cerrajón Titanoboa - (Adoptive Father) - Melomar
    Sadiki - (Maternal Grandfather) - Kivras x Faer - (Maternal Grandmother) - Lonewolf_Eyes & Chi Sohma
    Torey - (Maternal Great Grandfather) - .Kamikaz.e x Nalini - (Maternal Great Grandmother) - Taneko & Queenie

Currently: What are they trying to do?

Plot Ideas: • TITLE - Ideas

Active Threads
    ++URL of RP - Other Pony (Other Owner)

Past / Completed Threads

WIP

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 7:13 pm
co-owned with nekolulu

Name: Samiel Norikous
Rp Color: #800000
Breed: Kirin-Wind
Temper: Intelligent
Who Is This Pony? Samiel's basket was discovered by Syn Norikous, abandoned. He raised this stallion as his son with some guidance here and there by a blue mare named Kuwanyauma. He is constantly in search of finding out why he was abandoned, but still loves Syn as a father figure for raising him.

Looking For: ...

Breedings:
    + Serafina - Nekolulu - Editted
    + Wynne - Epine de Rose - Unedited

Family: Syn Norikous (nekolulu) - Adoptive Father

Plot Ideas:

Active Threads

Past / Completed Threads

WIP

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 7:17 pm

Name: Aarón Juan de Pulso “AJ”
Rp Color: #5900b3
Breed: Tribute Iguanadon
Temper: Accepting and Loving are the key temperaments

Who Is This Pony? A loving dino soquili who chooses to make the world a better place through actions of love and tolerance.He is always sincere and devoted to those who desire his attention. He treats everyone the same.

Looking For: A special soul(s) who can love him as he is, Poly Pan.

Family:

Currently: He wanders the lands to find souls in need of a friend and whomever may be broken. He wants this world to be a better place and chooses to lead by example.

Plot Ideas:

Active Threads

Past / Completed Threads

Name: Corazón del Corona “Cora”
Rp Color: #ff6702
Breed: Gen 9 Iguanadon
Temper: Accepting, Loving, and Exciteable are the key temperaments

Who Is This Pony? The apple of her father's eye, 'Cora', as she prefers to be called, is a dark shimmery loving mare. She is endearing to most with how willing and fast she is to embrace those around her and take them in as friends. She always adores her family first. Many might find her to be silly and naive and they may be right, but it is her strength. The only way to really upset Cora is by harming her family..

Looking For: A special soul(s) who can love her as she is, Poly Pan.

Family:

Plot Ideas: • By My Brothers Side - Cora will always drop almost everything if Malice needs her. She thinks the world of him.
• Warmth For All - Do you have a poor broken soul? Someone who has given up? Let Cora show them the light and love through healing interaction.
• A Lack of Understanding - Cora knows of love but does not know of just one soul above all others. Perhaps someone will try to explain this.

Active Threads

Past / Completed Threads

WIP

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 9:14 pm

Name: Mallina “Lina”
Rp Color: #009933
Breed: CYO Plush - Draft Uni'gryph-Cerynei Hyperbreed
Temper: Warm is the key temperament

Who Is This Pony? Warm, maternal, and nurturing she is like a gentle ray of sunlight caressing over your face. She is a good natured lady until you try to change her mind. Stubborn as a sun glare, once she has her mind made up it is impossible to change. It is one of her flaws that she knows is challenging but hardly cares. The day is too short to worry about the small details. She really enjoys flying and trotting. Slow strolls are not for this mare. If she must be slow she rather just stop and spend whatever precious moments she has embracing those she cares for.

Looking For: A stallion who could use her warmth and emotional strength

Plot Ideas: • Rays of Friendship - Lina is very friendly and warm. Perhaps meeting a pony not so much would be a bonding experience?

Active Threads

Past / Completed Threads
    +URL of RP - Other Pony (other owner)

WIP

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 9:21 pm

Name: Makya
Rp Color: #00aaff
Breed: CYO Plush - Cerynei Angeni Unicorn Hyperhybrid
Temper: Adventerous is the key temperament

Who Is This Pony? ADVENTURE IS THE NAME OF THE GAME! - More coming soon.

Looking For: A soul who would come with him on adventure or provide him with a marvelous journey... or someone to come home to... like Tendai
Breedings:

Family:
    Tendai - A mate he adores.
    Son with Tendai
    Daughter Tendai

Currently: Wandering around but close to the lands of Tendai. He prefers to be high up.

Plot Ideas:

Active Threads
    URL of RP - Other Pony (Other Owner)

Past / Completed Threads

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 7:55 am

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Name: Tamara
Rp Color: #e3a77f
Breed: Gen 2
Temper: Clueless

Who Is This Pony? Open book. Help flesh her out?

Adour - Surprise!!! 48(ish)hrs SPEED-DATING! (aka Mixer)(unedited) - Completed

Family:
Xantir - (Father) - Nisshou H
Aerith - (Mother) - Nisshou H
Jasper - (Brother) - Dolly Lama
Ijn- (Sister) - Nisshou H
Lunaire Eternite - (Daughter) - Leena (aka me XD)
Meredith - (Daughter) - Keantha

Currently: This lady really needs a friendly kind soul who will help her figure out her current way.

Plot Ideas:

Active Threads

Past / Completed Threads

Name: Lunaire Eternite aka "Luna"
Rp Color: ]#916ca4]
Breed: 4th Gen
Temper: Engaging

Likes ...
Dislikes ...

Who Is This Pony? Work in progress.

Breedings:

Family:
Currently: Working on this.

Plot Ideas:

Active Threads

Past / Completed Threads

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff