Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:46 pm
Part 4: Limbo

User Image

The stage of the metaplot will run through at least July!

The Civil War has ended and King Shangyue is dead, killed by his own sons shortly after securing what might have been a decisive victory in the rebellion! What happens next? Well, that depends!

Liuhe has refused the throne and given Lailah K'chol, the highest ranking lioness in the pride, the task of naming a new monarch. Until she does, he will act as their regent and help get the pride back on track.

So, who becomes the next monarch?

There is no obvious answer to this question. Liuhe, in his only act as would-be monarch, has wiped the slate clean and asked that Lailah K'chol start a line of succession anew. She may decide to reinstate the royal family from some branch or another, or she may not. The fact that she does not immediately have an answer gives everybody in the pride an opportunity: Who would they pick, if they could?

The only criteria for becoming monarch is being a member of the High Class. That leaves a lot of room to determine who could be a good fit!

OOC Disclaimer: ICly, the monarch could be anybody.. but I think we all know it will be another character played by me. That does not mean that your High Class characters can't gain a following in the meantime if that's what they'd want (or might happen despite what they want)! Go nuts. You have at least a month to play it out!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:46 pm
Important IC Information

Current Pride Leader: Lailah K'chol (Shaman, mouselet)
Others: Liuhe (Regent, Ecavi), Alkina (Shaman Apprentice, Excited Apathy), Antara (Shaman Apprentice, nessiaing).

Status of Contenders for the Throne

• Liuhe (Ecavi), Shangyue's legitimate heir - Refuses, acting as Regent until someone is named.
  • Liuxing (Polette), second in Shangyue's line of legitimate heirs - Unknown
  • Nketa (mouselet), Shangyue's illegitimate heir - Unknown
  • Yueyun (Excited Apathy), third in line, first prince to rebel - Unknown

• Sameah Yareach (Andranis) - A High Class Guard, son of priestess Caritas and former rogue Ukarimu, one of Unyezi's great-grandchildren. Put himself forward as an option, no known following.
  • Neema (Ecavi) - A High Class Huntress, twin sister to the Shaman and from Mwezi/Malkia's long line. Campaigning quite enthusiastically on her own behalf, treats it seriously when asked questions but it's still hard to tell if she's actually being genuine.

• When contenders make their intentions or interests known and word begins to spread, this list will be updated.
  • This list started with only the obvious choices, the few who could make a birthright claim. Any high class lions who show interest in becoming monarch or gain a following should post in this thread to be added!

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:47 pm
What now, Loyalists?

With Shangyue dead, the best bet for any who remain loyal to him is to leave the pride.

Unfortunately, his best supporters are Royal Guards and part of the low class. While the Royal Guard has not officially been disbanded, it is all but certain. Until a new monarch is named, the members of the low class who remained Royal Guards to the end are in limbo. They can't leave but they are not being trusted with regular slave duties either.

Those who don't disperse stay with the hope that the next monarch, whoever it may be, will be compassionate and allow them the opportunity to start fresh as well. For now, no formal apologies are needed and none are forced to declare that they were mistaken.

Royal Guards - not allowed to depart, closely watched

• Firaga (Tonberry Queen X)*

• Akahana (Alpaca Chobi)*
  • Akemi (Safaia)
  • Celosia (Safaia)* - daughter of Firaga, treated suspiciously.
  • Gaki (Alpaca Chobi)*
  • Lunik (Puhterodactyl)
  • Mabichi`giza (Puhterodactyl)*
  • Mvushi (Lethrossen)
  • Najisi (Andranis) *
  • Nazani (Yin-bug)
  • Taini (Yin-bug)
  • Yksivarinen (mouselet)*

• Orion (Ecavi) - Defected prior to Shangyue's death, responsible for Tyfu's death, known and accepted as a rebel. Not treated as suspicious.
  • Ikwezi (Ecavi) & Nina-dini (Andranis) - Younger siblings of the shaman, defected prior to the king's death but were early and long-standing recruits of Shangyue. Treated with mild suspicion but allowed to return to regular slave duties.

• * mark lions who were outsiders recruited directly by Shangyue prior to his coup, with the exception of Mabichi'giza and Yksivarinen, who were metaplot prizes and may have been existing pride members. These are the lions under closest watch and are ostensibly the least likely to be forgiven.
  • PM me if you want to discuss an escape before a monarch is named!

Other Known Supporters

• Parisa (Ecavi) - Shangyue's Queen, helped orchestrate the final attack on the King and is not treated with any exceptional suspicion.

• Dwyllodrus (mouselet) - A surviving son of Tyfu and Shangyue, worked with Parisa prior to the end. Depends on her to allay suspicion.
  • Chunyue (Puhterodactyl) - A surviving son of Tyfu and Shangyue, attempted to kill Nyeusi, treated suspiciously.
  • Iloziya (Greenie EA) - A surviving son of Tyfu and Shangyue, stayed out of trouble during the war but still treated suspiciously.

• Fasrin (samus x) - High class Prince (by marriage) and a son of Firaga, treated suspiciously.

• Belial (Greenie EA) - Middle class Guard, status unknown. Recruited by Shangyue for his coup.
  • Chosimba (Alpaca Chobi) - Upper-middle class lion, status unknown. Recruited by Shangyue for his coup. Never made it onto memberlist.
  • Shor'ame (I Lady Kiya I) - Middle class Guard, status unknown. Recruited by Shangyue for his coup.
  • Yue'he (Lethrossen) - Middle class Guard, status unknown. Recruited by Shangyue for his coup. Never made it onto memberlist.

• Halili (mouselet) - Low class Slave. Status unknown.
  • Kin (Andranis) - Upper-middle class Historian Priest. Defected prior to Shangyue's death, not treated with suspicion.
  • Nkosazana (magnadearel) - Middle class Rogue Guard. Has stepped down from her role as Rogue Guard, has not taken up a new job.
  • Sabah (Painted Moose) - High class Lady. Defected during the war, status unknown.

If you have a loyalist who is not listed, let me know!

Anybody not in the low class may choose to depart rather than wait this out, please post in the update thread if that is the case.

Any Slaves or Royal Guards who would like to escape, please PM me to discuss options!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:47 pm
Contest Information Ended July 20/16

Characters

• Ukunqoba ('Victory' in Zulu) - Eldest sibling, the blankest slate available in this contest. Won by Epine de Rose
  • Umgiyo ('War Dance' in Zulu) - Middle sibling, mated to Thula. Won by nessiaing
  • Ukulwa ('Battle' in Zulu) - Youngest sibling, mated to Jitu. Won by mouselet, given to Greenie EA

• About the Siblings: Born in the Lower-middle Class of the Mwezi'Johari to a former rogue mother (deceased, natural causes), the trio have all been generally agreeable hunters to this point. None made any major contributions to the conflict, but where they stand (or stood) on the recently ended war (and what happens next) is undetermined. Umgiyo and Ukulwa are certainly influenced by their mates.

• Thula ('Silence' in Zulu) - Mated to Umgiyo Won by DavyJnah

• About Umgiyo & Thula - Thula was a former rogue who joined the pride at a young age. She and Umgiyo are a happy couple, very much in love, and they've been eagerly awaiting the end of the war so it would be safe for them to finally start a family of their very own! Thula's class will be determined by the winners.

• Jitu ('Giant' in Swahili) - Mated to Ukulwa Won by mouselet

• About Jitu & Ukulwa - Jitu was a former rogue who joined shortly before the conflict began.. and he's been skeptical about it the whole time. It only took him a few history lessons to realize that the monarchs around here seem cursed and they seem to mostly do it to themselves (he would certainly get along well with Mti!) Jitu and Ukulwa are not so antsy to get their own family started-- they're just looking forward to finally having some peace, quiet and time to themselves now that this is over!

Contest Information

Ukunqoba and Jitu & Ukulwa (as a pair) will be raffled off!

Umgiyo & Thula will be given away via personality/RP contest!

You may only win one of the five lions up for grabs in this contest.

Ideally, they will all stay in the Mwezi'Johari permanently. In practice, your lion, your plots.. just don't take 'em and run the day after you win.

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:53 am
Free-for-all Raffle - Ukunqoba

User Image

Starts: Now!
Ends: July 20th, 7PM EST

Special Rules

• Tickets are free, simply post here asking for a ticket!
  • Pride newbies, anybody who owns 0-2 pride members, get 1 extra ticket!
  • You may enter for both Ukunqoba and Jitu & Ukulwa but you may only win one. Make sure you specify raffle you want a ticket for (if not both).

Ukun List

1. AstoriaFallen
2. SSBrosB
3. SSBrosB
4. Puhterodactyl
5. DavyJnah
6. DavyJnah
7. Greenie EA
8. nessiaing
9. Tisiphone
10. Andranis
11. Epine de Rose
12. Epine de Rose - winner!
13. belloblossom
14. belloblossom
15. RamuneGrl
16. RamuneGrl
17. Ellanoire
18. Ellanoire
19. mouselet
20. Cajanic
21. Fairy Snails
22. Fairy Snails

RP-ticket Raffle - Jitu & Ukulwa

User Image

Special Rules

• Your first ticket is free, simply post here asking for a ticket!
  • Any Mwezi ORP you participated in or PRP you completed during the current metaplot until the end of these contests (Feb 29/16 - July 20/16) gives you bonus tickets! Include links when you post.
  • One person will win both lions. They may keep their choice of the two and give the other to a friend of their choosing!
  • You may enter for both Ukunqoba and Jitu & Ukulwa but you may only win one. Make sure you specify raffle you want a ticket for (if not both).

Jitu & Ukulwa List

1. AstoriaFallen
2. AstoriaFallen
3. Puhterodactyl
4. Puhterodactyl
5. Puhterodactyl
6. SSBrosB
7. nessiaing
8. nessiaing
9. nessiaing
10. nessiaing
11. nessiaing
12. nessiaing
13. nessiaing
14. nessiaing
15. belloblossom
16. belloblossom
17. belloblossom
18. mouselet
19. mouselet
20. mouselet
21. mouselet
22. mouselet
23. mouselet
24. mouselet
25. mouselet
26. mouselet - winner!
27. mouselet
28. mouselet
29. Cajanic
30. Fairy Snails

Contest - Umgiyo & Thula

User Image

Special Rules

• Grab a partner and fill out the form below!
  • Umgiyo & Thula are hoping to start a family. They are guaranteed a breeding slot (done by me) following the finale of this metaplot.. as soon as you meet the regular breeding requirements (i.e. RP counts).

• Winners found here!

Contest Form

[b]Contest Entry[/b][size=10]

[b]Umgiyo's Player:[/b]
[b]Thula's Player:[/b]

[b]Thula's Class:[/b] (Umgiyo was born lower-middle but married into whatever class Thula gained when she joined, take your pick)

[b]Umgiyo's Rank:[/b] Lord/Hunter/Guard only
[b]Thula's Rank:[/b] Lady/Huntress/Guard only

[b]Would Umgiyo be interested in higher ranks (e.g. Hunt Leader, Patrol Leader, Priest)? Which rank and why?[/b]

[b]Would Thula be interested in higher ranks (e.g. Hunt Leader, Patrol Leader, Priest)? Which rank and why?[/b]

[b]How did they meet?[/b]

Tell me their story!

[/size]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:21 am
I would like a ticket for the free for all raffle.

I would like a ticket for the rp raffle and here is a link to where I posted in an ORP  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:44 am
I would like a ticket for the free for all raffle please! Also I am a pride newbie!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:13 pm
Chunyue volunteers to rule

Free Ticket for Ukunqoba please!

Free Ticket for Jitu & Ukulwa please!
--Additional tickets
---Hunter Strike ORP
---Proving Twoself  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:59 pm
I would like a ticket for the free for all raffle please! I am also a pride newbie!

I'd also like to put in a ticket RP ticket raffle (even though I have no RPs o.o)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:06 pm
Puhterodactyl
Chunyue volunteers to rule

Find a high class wife and maybe you could try to make a claim, Chunyue talk2hand

Tickets updated to here biggrin  

Ecavi

Vice Captain

Magical Apprentice

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:06 pm
I'd like a ticket. 8D (For both Raffles please - I am not a newbie 8P)

Also, I will collect RPs here;

Ecavi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:19 pm
I would like a ticket for the 2nd raffle please!  

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:20 pm
I would like a free raffle ticket for both Ukunqoba and Jitu & Ukulwa

Additional tickets for Jitu & Ukulwa
[Meta ORP] Meshach's Return
Hunter Strike
Time to go Home
Reconnecting
Our Plan of Attack
Daytime Confessions
On the Hunt  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:20 pm
One ticket for the Ukunqoba raffle please. smile  

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:47 pm
Could I get one ticket for Ukunqoba, please? heart

Also, Sameah Yareach would like to put himself forward for consideration as the new monarch!  
[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff