Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:04 pm
I am open to guild, and skype rps!

If you dont want to post here, then please by all means PM me!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pavi - Sweet, quirky, self consious

Pavi is a sweet lioness, but she knows as much as the other hunters do that shes no good to them. More often than not, she can be found in the shade with cubs around her as she weaves a story to bewitch them with. Due to her pale eyes, she borders on being blind and is very sensitive to the sunlight.

Wanted - Mate, cubs to tell stories to, others to share some fun in the shade with
- She has one fling lined up, but is still completely open for mate offers.
No thank you - Death, leaving pride, being used  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:06 pm

Seren'Tiamat - HUGE, easy going, doesnt like his nose touched, peaceful

Seren is a giant of a lion, his grandfathers size seems to have doubled in this guy, his family hails from Pridelands but that is unknown to Seren and his mother. He's a peaceful guy unless provoked and then holy crap when did a firekin get here?! Seren does nooot like his nose to be touched, and if it is then he is compelled to rub it an even number of times, this can cause him to start to become self aware and twitchy.

Wanted - Mate, goof ball bff who goes for his nose, pride rp
No thank you - Death, leaving pride  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:08 pm

Lililamuna - Gentle, poliet, proper, slightly feisty, affectionate

Lililamuna is currently lost, unsure and scared. Her pride is no longer there, the Pad she bore cubs to and belonged to is no where to be found, their cubs having all disappeared. She is distraught, to put it lightly. She and her best friend Sarfraz, were together but he left her to find his missing mates and now, she has no one and has no where to go.

Wanted - A new mate, friends, someone to help her, even family to run upon her, someone to point her in the direction of Nil`nocere
No thank you - Death  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:09 pm
And this too is open to the public!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:51 pm
*pushes Akio out*

User Image  

RamuneGrl

Desirable Fatcat

6,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:43 pm
RamuneGrl
*pushes Akio out*

User Image

Towards who? And some info on him?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:12 pm
Ovarian Paint
RamuneGrl
*pushes Akio out*

User Image

Towards who? And some info on him?

For your PL girl. He would do much to provide for her and like to listen to her tales. Maybe even weaves stories with her. He is a strong male who wanted to be a hero.  

RamuneGrl

Desirable Fatcat

6,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:17 pm
I have two options for Pavi.

User Image
Grandson of the God of Hate, son to one of the most loving lionesses in the pride, this guy is a friendly, cheerful and honourable. Both his parents are seers, though neither advertise the fact, so he fully beleives in visions and otherworldly powers, making him a little bit of a hippy.

User Image
This guy is the son of Sliabh, and has his father's large size. A serious and quiet male he takes after his father's personality despite never having met the older lion. One of his brothers has moved tot he demon pride and he has considered following, but for the time being he is content to remain at home. Conscientious and polite, this fire-marked male often attracts more attention than he feels comfortable with.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:56 pm
Ovarian Paint

For Lililamuna I wanted to offer Taime. He could be a possible mate for her depending on how they get along. He has been a little lost since he decided to leave his pride, a decision he is happy with but he doesn't really know what he wants to do now. He would be up to joining Nil with her.  

nessiaing

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:34 pm
nessiaing
Ovarian Paint

For Lililamuna I wanted to offer Taime. He could be a possible mate for her depending on how they get along. He has been a little lost since he decided to leave his pride, a decision he is happy with but he doesn't really know what he wants to do now. He would be up to joining Nil with her.

I am down for testing the waters and seeing how it goes.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:36 pm
Tanakako
I have two options for Pavi.

User Image
Grandson of the God of Hate, son to one of the most loving lionesses in the pride, this guy is a friendly, cheerful and honourable. Both his parents are seers, though neither advertise the fact, so he fully beleives in visions and otherworldly powers, making him a little bit of a hippy.

User Image
This guy is the son of Sliabh, and has his father's large size. A serious and quiet male he takes after his father's personality despite never having met the older lion. One of his brothers has moved tot he demon pride and he has considered following, but for the time being he is content to remain at home. Conscientious and polite, this fire-marked male often attracts more attention than he feels comfortable with.

For the first guy - It could be very interesting, since her fling is with one of the mortal offspring of the God of Hate....could lead to an interesting rp of ...Did we? Are those min--?!! xDD

Though the 2nd guy could work very well as well, and honestly sorta leaning towards him a bit more. Serious and quiet vs Affectionate, silly, story-teller type xD

I am down to testing the waters with either of these boys.  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:18 pm
Ovarian Paint
Lililamuna

Is she open to other prides is or Nil`nocere a firm destination for her?
I offer Damien for her. His harem is Mnemosyne or Remembrance. XD He values the memory of his family who were killed. Also rescued a cub he found and raised her as his own.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:29 pm
magnadearel
Ovarian Paint
Lililamuna

Is she open to other prides is or Nil`nocere a firm destination for her?
I offer Damien for her. His harem is Mnemosyne or Remembrance. XD He values the memory of his family who were killed. Also rescued a cub he found and raised her as his own.

User Image

What pride is he apart of?
And just warning, she is very fragile, submissive right now.  

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:02 am
Ovarian Paint

For the first guy - It could be very interesting, since her fling is with one of the mortal offspring of the God of Hate....could lead to an interesting rp of ...Did we? Are those min--?!! xDD

Though the 2nd guy could work very well as well, and honestly sorta leaning towards him a bit more. Serious and quiet vs Affectionate, silly, story-teller type xD

I am down to testing the waters with either of these boys.

I will set up rps asap!!
I like the idea of a mistaken parantage. XD It sounds like Kobe and her could be really good friends. XD A storyteller and a hippy. It would be hilarious for him to get an 'Im a father???' scare and then for them to work out its not him at all. Haha. I've no idea if he would be relieved or disapointed. XD

I think she sounds like exactly the kind of lioness CinĂ¡ed needs. Someone to make him be a little less quiet and distant. X3 We could easily do both. XD  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff