Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:00 pm
No forms, just check below for those I am seeking plots for! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:02 pm
User Image

An upbeat girl who tries not to let her early childhood spoil her outlook. She is a family focused girl, dedicated to making sure they stay happy, safe and healthy. She always has time to listen and lend a paw to help and tries to encourage her mother to get out and meet more people.

Looking For:
- Mate
- Dramas
- Romancy dramas
- Pride RP

Not Looking For:
- Death
- Leaving Pride

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:03 pm
User Image

Much more fiery and stubborn than her brother, Mawasii is gifted with a good, strong heart. A defender of the weak and not afraid to act if she sees something she doesn't' agree with, she tries to live up to what she thinks her father would have wanted. She hates the Firekin for robbing her of a father and allied herself with the Nergui as a way to seek vengeance.

Looking For:
- Mate / Fling (preferably within pride but also consider rogues)
- Dramas
- Romancy dramas
- Pride RP / Rogue RP
- Fights

Not Looking For:
- Death
- Leaving Pride

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:04 pm
User Image

Keenly aware of his family's misfortune at the hand's of the new ruler, Shangyue, even at a young age he is planted firmly on the side of the rebellion. He dreams of fighting and battle and just hopes that when the time comes he will be old enough to take part and make a difference.

Looking For:
- Mate
- Pride RP
- Family RP
- Meta related RP

Not Looking For:
- Death
- Leaving the Pride

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:07 pm
User Image

A devoted follower of Rapha, leader of the Nergui, she can be a strange girl who suffers from mood swings. Mostly energetic and enthusiastic to play her part, she can also snap and become quite aggressive on one of her 'down' days where she just doesn't want to play ball. She can be difficult to get on with as she has strong opinions and is almost impossible to sway once she gets her mind set on something.

Looking For:
- Mate or Fling
- Pride RP
- Rogue RP
- Anything

Not Looking For:
- Death
- Leaving the Pride

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:10 pm
User Image

A loyal knight who wishes no more than to bring justice and mercy to the world. She devotes herself to her goals and sticks by them fiercely, letting nothing get in her way. Strong of heart and spirit, she tries not to let anything get her down - or certainly not allow anyone to see her as such. A large girl with Firekin heritage.

Looking For:
- Mate
- Rogue RP
- Fights that involve her being injured
- Someone to protect
- Anything at all!

Not Looking For:
- Death

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:20 pm
and open!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:42 pm
Kimaria
User Image

User Image

I can offer this boy for your girl. He is a hero type. Meaning he will try to protect everyone he can. As well as save others lives.  

RamuneGrl

Desirable Fatcat

6,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:06 pm
User Image

I'd like to offer Hodari as a potential mate to Endor!
Hodari has quite the backstory, so I'll spoiler it and then get to my suggested offer for what might work, if you're interested in her. 3nodding

Hodari was born during the start of rebellion and dreamed of becoming a well-known guard or hero on battle. Her mother, Ota, was one of the internal leaders and encouraged all of her cubs to make a difference in the rebellion, so Hodari also sought approval from her mother to do well. She tried her best to recruite others and assisted her sister, Kimondo, in planting moon flowers, though she was really just itching for a fight with a loyalist.

Through the whole rebellion, she didn't get her fight and she found out soon after Shangyue was killed that it had been her pacifist sister who had killed him! Spiteful and angry with her sister for taking what should have been her "heroic moment" she found herself becoming bitter that she hadn't tasted blood or victory during the rebellion. That's what she had been born for! She began to do more solo patrols further and further from the pride until one night she came across a wandering rogue and in after a bad decision and a heated night, she would later find out she was to have cubs. Great, cause that just made everything better. That brings us to the present.

What a I would like to offer her for Endor is, like I said, a mate. With all the stuff she's gone through though, I'd really just like her to have a friend first. Someone who's known her for a while (maybe they met as adols?) or someone who just "clicks" with her personality of "I wanted to be the very best like no one ever was, but now my pacifist sister got all the glory and I have nothing for it." She really just needs someone to lean on at this point and someone to vent to and someone to love her.

So... Maybe Endor could be that guy? Or at the very least, I would like them to be good friends, since what you're looking for seems to line up with what I'm looking for with her. Lemme know about your thoughts on the whole matter, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Kimaria

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:24 am
RamuneGrl
I can offer this boy for your girl. He is a hero type. Meaning he will try to protect everyone he can. As well as save others lives.

Sorry for the delay! I'd be happy to try them out and see how they work if you're still up for it!  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:28 am
belloblossom

So, so sorry I took so long to reply to this. I read this and got super excited and then apparently only responded in my head. This plot sounds absoloutely amazing and I would be SO up for this! They could definitely have met as adolescents as I think they are probably of a very similar age. I can't remember how far the rebellion was along when Endor was born but I think it also was right at the beginning - shortly after Meschach was turned out to the roguelands.

Now, the only thing that has me a little concerned is potential for being related??? I have no idea about Mwezi bloodlines, but I'll spend a bit of time today (or potentially tomorrow if I run out of time) having a look through the member list and trying to trace things back. If it turns out they are only distantly related, then I'm all fine with that. I think three generations gap is ok in SoA. If not then maybe I could try and find another boy instead!

Here's hoping that they're not too related!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:37 am
WIP Family Notes

Hodari
Parents: Vesper x Ota
Grandparents: Azima x Indu - Faine x Imani
Great Grandparents: ? x ? - Mafuriko x Nerit - ?x? x Msiba x Nkosazana

Endor

Parents: Yavin x Lailah K'chol
Grandparents: Thoth x Khathelela - ? x Aysu
Great Grandparents: Kiwanja x Andama - Nesibindi x Khalela - ? - ?  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:16 am
User Image

Bili a content boy who hates violence to the point of choosing the Hunter rank instead of becoming Guard like most of his siblings. He's very family-oriented and friendly and his colors match Sesha's well (She reminds me of my boy Akairo). I'm not too familiar with the Mwezi lines but I don't think they're related. He's Middle Class.

My only concern is that they're both so nice, they might urn into a somewhat boring couple lol. So he's up for mate or friendship plottage.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:43 pm
User Image

Fling, mate or just RP with Kurruvar?

EDIT: Also, would you like to continue this RP? I believe we were testing the waters for mating them. I'm sorry I spaced out...  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

RamuneGrl

Desirable Fatcat

6,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:07 pm
Kimaria
RamuneGrl

Sorry for the delay! I'd be happy to try them out and see how they work if you're still up for it!

I've hardly been on myself. Working more hours to supplement other things. Trying to get a house for myself and a few cousins I'm not wanting to throw in a dungeon.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff