[Plots and stuff] Now feat. Bonelands! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:06 pm
Hey guys! After something like two years I'm back and wanting to get some of this rust off. Below are some of mine that are open for plotting, as well as some blank slates. No form or anything, just hit me up~ Also, feel free to inquire about any of the rest of my little gang if you find anyone you have any interest in.

Also: Pleaaase let me know if we had any plots in the past that you'd like to pick back up!

This is in the process of being updated! Mind the mess.
Ongoing RPs:
[x] Myrnh/Tiamat
[x] Gepardi/Monifa

Finished:
[x] Gaspard/Evren

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:08 pm
A Controversial King
User Image Ahlaq sim Sungus has dropped the 'surname' that tied him to his dramatic past and is doing his best to renew his identity as one of the three new Umholi in the Bonelands. This position doesn't come without some controversy as, hailing from the long-gone Burkuteshti, he finds himself among lionesses that would once have called him their enemy. Ahlaq has long since leg to of any bad blood and wishes to put the whole thing behind him, but that might not go as smoothly as he would like...

Looking for:
Drama: Got a former Qyrhy bonelands lady that has a bone to pick? Bring it! Disapproval? Redemption? I'm all for it.

RP Obviously, he's got a lot of people to meet and certain duties to fulfill. Hit me up for any and all Bonelands RP!

Not looking for: Death (yet?). New pride.

done feeling sorry for myself
User ImageDescending from a pretty traditional bonelands family with deep roots, Emeka was a pretty run-of-the-mill Ithambo lioness. A hunting accident left her without a hind left leg, and things haven't been quite the same since. The injury initially left her with a deep sense of uselessness in a pride where the last thing you wanted to be was just another mouth to feed. Emeka has since turned things around and is now an Imbiza, a healer who finds great joy in doing everything she can to assist her pridemates. She still has a bit of trouble maneuvering on her own, but is a pretty chipper tripod lioness, all considering.

Looking for:
I need Healing! Opportunities to help. Any sort of ailment, Emeka is willing to lend a hand. She's also open to teaching healing ways. She thinks it's valuable knowledge to spread, though she'd be insistent that those able to hunt continue doing so. Not much point in medicines if they all starve...

Interactions! Emeka is open for general RP. She's starting to consider the possibility that she might actually be able to have cubs, considering her state...

Friends She's social and she's kind. She'd be a pretty good buddy.

Not looking for: Death. New Pride.

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:09 pm
Identity Crisis
User ImageCert lies, he's a Reaver.
Hoenir is a bit troubled. He definitely overthinks his heritage, being a child of both the Aesir and Njal lines. He doesn't quite know who he's supposed to be, or what sort of lion he's supposed to become. He feels he should be strong and determined and a bit ruthless. In truth, he's rather kind and caring. He doesn't take thralls violently, and doesn't engage in the needless blood shed that some do while a'viking.
Looking for:
Friends: Companions. Those he can become close to and can share feelings with. It would be cool if they could know each other from when they were young. This can be a male or female, reaver or freeborn. He doesn't judge.
Mate: After some character development, of course. This could be a number of different personalities. Hit me up and I'm down to try.
Maybe? Flings. Maiming. If the plot is good, I'm down.

Self-Entitled Beezy
User Image
Eydis is the daughter of a former high priestess who, to hide the fact that the cubs were fathered by her thrall, made the pride (and the cubs) believe they were mothered by her daughter. Eydis is of old blood and is traditionally minded. She's also rude and a bit self-entitled.

Looking for:
Confrontation: Eydis is rough around the edges at best. She'll roll her eyes at female reavers (surely they had no choice and just couldn't catch the eye of anyone suitable to make them a wife), and will scoff at those with more modern beliefs.

Friends?: A mean girl posse. Maybe friends from youth?
Potential mates: They don't even have to be into her. Reavers or Captains, especially those who might be of old blood, she'd try to flirt with relentlessly. She wants to marry into a high rank.

Fling or Mate: I'd love for her to fall for someone that has a different perspective than her. Someone who is like a needle in her ear, but she finds herself attracted to anyway.

Not looking for: Death, New Pride, Out-of-pride encounters.

things didn't go as planned
User ImageArina is also of old blood, but has a much, much better disposition than the lioness above. Raised by progressive parents, when she was young she wanted nothing more than to follow the footsteps of her father and become a reaver. On her first outing, she found herself not physically or mentally prepared for the ruthless band she was with. She was rendered half-blind in an encounter and returned with nothing but a mantle of shame. She is a quiet and defeated lioness, not showing her face in large events even though most of the shame she feels is probably self-imposed.

Looking for:

Bad times: Interactions with someone who looks down at her for trying to become a reaver and failing.

Good times: I very much so want a mate for her. Someone sweet and comforting that will ease her sadness.
Plot bunnies are in the works

Friends: Companions that achieve the goals of the 'good times,' but isn't necessarily a mate. Character development for the win!

Not looking for: Death. New pride.

I wanna be the very best
User Image Alya has high expectations of herself, to say the least. Her mother raised her with even higher expectations, and though she has come to recognize that she is her own person outside of her mother's will, she can't shake the need to achieve greatness. She's serious about her pride and about training. Typical Firekin.

Looking for:

What doesn't kill me: Duels! She aims to become a battlemaster.

Clique: A group of soldiers to train with that she can bring together to become a band. I like the idea of her being a captain that is at first has a bit too high of expectations (thanks, mom), but eventually learns that the best band is one that cares for each other, not just ones that are strong and tough.

Not looking for: Mate, Fling, New Pride, Death (for now)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:16 pm
Added a prides post so this is my new spare > u>  

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:36 am
oo DeD

Would Myrnh, Fashaq or Vaskr like to be involved in Ragnvard's Plot of Evil? (It needs the newer rps added but thats the main bit). Evil likes evil after all. XD Or at least, the less sociable.
Did you have any idea of any specific plots they are looking for?

This little lady is a brand new thrall in the SB, would Vaskr be interested in plotting with her? She is shy, timid and in quite the emotional state. Coming from the disease pride she believes everyone she loves is destined to die on her. She would make a great victim, or a good rescue plot.
User Image

Or if not the SB, Lumiya of the Sith pride is a wonderfully ambitious girl with no scruples and a plan to climb into the Seat of Power by killing her adoptive father and taking his place. XD
User Image

Kiyoko is a rogue who only ever flings, if you just want pretty babies. She has five rps and is trying with a '???' breeding, but I'm always happy to have an actual father involved.
User Image

And I have her son for... Ive no idea what. Just throwing him out there. XD
User Image

For Tabari.
How about a former pride-mate? 'Izzah bint Rukan just joined up with the vikings so she can keep fighting and killing things. Typically bloodthirsty due to her old pride, she was part of the Burkuteshti.
User Image
Current: 'Izzah bint Rukan is an ex-member of the Burkuteshti, of the disbanded Jahy Sarlarin pride. As such, this female is tough both inside and out, with a lifetime's experience in warfare. No longer a young female but not yet old, she is at the height of her skill and prowess. Due to both her old pride and her new being both violent and proud, she is a violent and proud killer. However, age and experience have softened the harsh edges of her personality. While gruff and no-nonsense, she is a practical and calm-minded individual.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:49 am
oo DeD

Kizi
Opal
User Image
This is Opal! Fun-loving and care-free, Veli is a good characterization of YOLO. Hard to pin down, hard to reel in. You get the idea.

Looking for:
-Lots of things. Try me!

Not looking for:
-Probably won't leave the pride.

User Image

-pushes asker towards her-

I keep trying to find him someone. Wouldn't mind flinging him with your girl (if she's not related anyway-his family is so big) since she's the YOLO type XD He's pretty flirty at times and does want to settle down but I wouldn't mind him having a fling before doing so.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:23 pm
Tanakako

Of the three, Fashaq would be the most likely to join a pride. Myrnh could be driven to follow him but would be less interested in a feud and more interested in the prospect of a pride full of warriors. Fashaq is more a follower and is sometimes manipulated by his sister. I could see, perhaps, reavers maybe trying to take her as a pretty thrall but the two of them fighting someone off? They can be pretty sly and tricky in a fight. After hearing of the pride Mynh could persuade Fashaq to go there.

I'd definitely be interested in sticking Vaskr with Kiyoko, since he's not really headed towards a pride right now. Is there any sort of story you're looking for for her? Also I'm really down to send Tabari to meet up with Izzah! He'd be interested in going somewhere where he can be a fighter.

AstoriaFallen

Sounds good to me! Would you like to play them together and see how they get along?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:00 pm
oo DeD

Obsessed w your Uuni-family sorry not sorry

Myrnh gets kidnapped and temporarily taken into the Stormborn pride.
Enter: Dhikkara
User Image
He also traveled extensively with one of his sisters. They were also kidnapped into the pride. He is "mystified and manipulated" by her good looks and they fling. :U Fashaq can storm in and rescue her??

User Image
Fling with Vaskr?? Her father and grandfather are both gods. Probably thinks she's invincible. Will be striking out on her first viking soon enough, they could have a run in and he could cause her some trouble or something??? Trouble meaning kids????? Idk man idk

my plot thread in case you have different ideas or heck even something for Fashaq too lmao  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:58 pm
User Image
and

User Image
She's part of the Suka Fumo, her pride was overrun a while back and she's currently living in the jungle with the other members of her pride.

oo DeD

And yes, I can start something up for us. smile for Asker and your girl. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:22 am
oo DeD

Of the three, Fashaq would be the most likely to join a pride. Myrnh could be driven to follow him but would be less interested in a feud and more interested in the prospect of a pride full of warriors. Fashaq is more a follower and is sometimes manipulated by his sister. I could see, perhaps, reavers maybe trying to take her as a pretty thrall but the two of them fighting someone off? They can be pretty sly and tricky in a fight. After hearing of the pride Mynh could persuade Fashaq to go there.

I'd definitely be interested in sticking Vaskr with Kiyoko, since he's not really headed towards a pride right now. Is there any sort of story you're looking for for her? Also I'm really down to send Tabari to meet up with Izzah! He'd be interested in going somewhere where he can be a fighter.

Oooh, How about Ran's reavers go after Myrnh, get fought off by her and her brother, then Ragnvard turns up, likes their skills and offers them a place in the pride? Granted he wil totally try and hit on her, but will lay off if she makes it clear she isn't interested (usually requires some use of tooth and claw from the female, but he will take the hint eventually.)

Vaskr and Kiyoko: I have no long term plot going on with her. She is a very capable lady living her life the way she wants to, hunting out suitable males for cubs every so often. He can hang around and help her raise them if he wanted to, but she is perfectly happy to do that herself. She is a very skilled huntress and a good fighter, she rarely has problems with other rogues (she usually chases them off) and has claimed a bit of land as her own and successfully defended it for several years. So, she is pretty easy in regards to story, she just wants to be a mother again. XD

Tabari x Izzah: Yay!! She is all proud and strutting about now being a viking, who she sees almost as more dangerous than their old pride, considering her new home goes out and looks for fights rather than just keeping it within the pride factions. She will always be Jahy in her heart though, and will be thrilled to see another former pride member.

I'll try and start these asap, we are short handed at work this week so its a bit manic.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:34 am
Puhterodactyl

LOL it's all good, I'm shamefully obsessed with them too.
I wasn't really planning on having Myrnh captured and if she was idk if she'd be down to have babies with another thrall (she thinks so much of herself omg), but your boy is so handsomeeeee. I'm totally down for Vaskr and Adelheid though! (all the vaskr flings plz). He's a pretty big dude and can be a bit of an a**, so he's down to give trouble > u>

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:35 am
AstoriaFallen

Sounds good on both counts! Tide is always down to flirt with the ladies cool  

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:40 am
Tanakako

That sounds good for Myrnh and Fashaq~ I can start something up if you'd like c:

For Vaskr and Kiyoko that sounds good to me as well. He probably wouldn't hang around to help with cubs, if anything he'd dump any cubs that got put under his care on his sister >>

Tabari and Izzah: Awesome! I think it would take a little bit for Tabari to adjust to the idea of fighting for something other than the war that he's used to, but I'm sure he'll fit in! Is Izzah Freeborn or a Reaver?

And no rush on starting stuff! I understand things get busy <3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:52 am
oo DeD
Tanakako

That sounds good for Myrnh and Fashaq~ I can start something up if you'd like c:

For Vaskr and Kiyoko that sounds good to me as well. He probably wouldn't hang around to help with cubs, if anything he'd dump any cubs that got put under his care on his sister >>

Tabari and Izzah: Awesome! I think it would take a little bit for Tabari to adjust to the idea of fighting for something other than the war that he's used to, but I'm sure he'll fit in! Is Izzah Freeborn or a Reaver?

And no rush on starting stuff! I understand things get busy <3

If you could that would be awesome! Then I can bring the reavers to the party. X3

Vaskr can walk away after a fun night with a pretty lady. XD Kiyoko certainly wont mind, she is very independant. She will wave him off with a wink and let him know he is welcome back any time. lol OOCly, she has her rps so only needs the one with him.

Izzah is a freeborn currently, only because I haven't gotten around to doing her reaver rp. DX I've been slacking on my solo's. I can try and knock that out this weekend so she can be a full reaver for their meeting if you like? Ooooor... oh hey, idea! What of they met up before she got to the vikings? She will already have decided to join, and could bring him along with her.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:17 pm
I'm just gonna be over here gleeing at maybe-grandkids? of Mkhai's. <3  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers