Submit

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:00 am
I figured it was about time to make a new plot thread, so here we are!

So, without further ado, my SoA.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:01 am
Lions

Adults
User Image
Name: Nomvula
Pride: Bonelands
Personality: Motherly and compassionate, Nomvula is willing to do anything to gain acceptance within the lioness social circle so that she gets that sense of family. While also desiring cubs of her own, Nomvula is content to wait until she has more favor with the lionesses that were born here, than try and compell one of the males in the pride to help her out.
Looking For: Pride RP, Friends, Cub RP (she really likes little ones), Flings (with eligible Boneland males only!)

User Image
Name: Safura
Personality: Safura joined the pride with the aim to rise quickly within the ranks and become one of the most admired and revered lionesses of the pride. So far, that hasn't happened yet and she's decided to change her strategy. Instead of trying to boost herself up, she'll have as many female cubs as possible and when they become more respected, she will gain in favor just by being their mother! Now that she has a plan, she just has to execute it.
Looking For: Pride RP, Minions, Friends, Sister RP, Flings (with eligible Boneland males only!)

User Image
Name: Hodari
Pride: Mwezi'Johari
Personality: Hodari was born during the beginning of the rebellion against Shangyue. She became a Guard so that she could better protect her loved ones, but her mother encouraged her to aim higher and soon it became Hodari's dream to kill Shangyue herself! You can imagine her frustration when it was not her, but her pacifist sister to make the kill! She became distant and broody, but instead of getting over herself and coming home to be he best a Guard she could be, she came home with seven cubs. Now feeling awkward and more unsure of herself than ever, Hodari is ready to feel some security in her life again.
Looking For: Pride RP, Family RP, General Interaction.

User Image
Name: Dhoruba Kimya
Pride: Nergui
Personality: When her pride in the swamps still thrived, Kimya wanted to grow up to be a Ghost. Unfortunately, just after she returned from her Pilgrimage, the pride disbanded, leaving her unsure if what her purpose was to be. It wasn't until she found the Nergui that she found her place. If she couldn't be a sneaky Ghost, she would be a sneaky Shuko instead. She just hopes that she'll be able to get used to all the fighting that comes with the job...and the pride.
Looking For: Pride RP, Friends, Flings, Future Mate?, General Interaction (she's a bit of a blank slate, help me flesh her out!)

User Image
Name: Kanohi Koura
Pride: Suka'Fumo Rebellion Meta Thingy (forgot the name, will fill in later)
Personality: Koura was once easy-going and jovial. She was a Lady in the Suka'Fumo, revered for her violet coat. Then in came a new king who started sending away lions from the pride who were not truly purple and Koura was one of the first to go, chased off when the king deemed her coat pink! Bitter, she joined the rebellion, helped chase the Suka'Fumo out of the forest, but rather than feel happy, she just felt worse. Now trying to find her purpose, Koura wanders about aimlessly, trying to remember her Lady life in the Suka'Fumo before everything went wrong.
Looking For: Pride RP, Rebellion RP, Friends, Flings, Future Mate

User Image
Name: Epimetheus
Pride: Rogue
Personality: Epi is always making excuses for herself. She doesn't have to think about how her sisters totally abandoned their brother Athena in cold blood if she comes up with forty reasons why it's okay. Recently, however, her excuses haven't been cutting it and Epi is now on a mission to find Athena (or anyone who knows of him) and apologize.
Looking For: Family RP, Search for Athena related RP, Friends, Flings, Future Mate, Pride Offers

User Image
Name: Meara
Pride: Bahari'moto
Personality: Total blank slate! Help me develop her character!
Looking For: ANYTHING INTERACTION EVER. Also family and pride plots.

Adol

Cubs
User Image
Name: Dhati
Pride: Women's Rights Pride (forgot name, will fill in later)
Personality: Dhati is an ambitious thing. She wants to be the best, like no one ever was. And how better to do that than dedicate her life to training and then become a warrior Master like her mother? It's the best dream ever!
Looking For: Pride RP, Family RP, Friends

User Image
Name: Mazuri
Personality: Mazuri is docile and sweet, wanting the best for everyone and doing her best to make everyone feel welcome. She endeavors to do whatever she can for the good of the pride, but sometimes it can get overwhelming too.
Looking For: Pride RP, Family RP, Friends

User Image
Name: Eerika (now adol)
Pride: Stormborn
Personality: Fiercely independent, Eerika is determined to be the best Reaver in the world. Her brothers have that chance because they're boys, but that's not going to stop her from trying to be one herself! Besides, once she becomes a Reaver, she can get a slave and who needs friends when you have slaves?
Looking For: Pride RP, Family RP, Friends, Minions

User Image
Name: Amare
Personality: Born into a unique family, Amare is very open-minded. Wanting to experience life to the fullest, Amare travels with his father and aims to learn everything life has to offer him.
Looking For: Family RP, Friends, Rivals, Enemies, Flings, Future Mate, Pride Offers

User Image
Name: Yoru
Pride: Mwezi'johari
Personality:
Looking For:

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:02 am
Leopards

Adults

User Image
Name: Glacio
Colony: Elimisha'sombea
Personality: Everything that he is and has done has been in the name of SCIENCE! Glacio is obsessed with finding out how everything works, whether it be emotional or mental or physical. Growing up gave him the know how on what it was like to be a rogue, but he realized that joining a colony would likely give him insight on many different aspects of life and he wanted to experience it all. Looking For: Rogue Interaction, Colony RP, Friends, Flings, Mate with the right plot/personality (I do eventually want someone to settle down with this boy. 3nodding )

User Image
Name: Kuruku Nyota
Colony: Rogue
Personality: Nyota loves the stars more than anything else. He takes immense delight in educating others about them. More than anything, he would like to find a colony or leopard-friendly pride who loves the stars as much as he does, so that he might be able to express himself to others who aren't just humoring him.
Looking For: Colony/Pride Offers, Friends, Pupils, Fellow Astronomers/Astrologists, Flings, Future Mate, Maybe Interaction with other MLPSoA?

User Image
Name: Wavivu
Personality: Wavivu, like his name, is lazy. He doesn't do anything he doesn't have to and will go without eating for days if he feels like he can get away with it. Charming when he wants something, Wavivu has a habit of luring in innocent bystanders to do his bidding for him. He will never do anything he feels that can be done by someone else.
Looking For: Suckers (and those who he cannot sucker into his ploys), Friends, Flings, Future Mate, Colony/Pride Offers, Maybe Interaction with other PokeSoA?

User Image
Name: Esimnandi
Personality: Esim is a pretty shy guy. Self-conscious about his elongated fangs, he goes to sometimes ridiculous lengths to try and hide them. Scared of what others might think of him, he lives a solitary life, despite dreaming of a life where others could accept him, even for something he considers to be so weird.
Looking For: Very patient friends, Colony/Pride Offers, Flings, Future Mate, General Interaction (he's a bit of a blank slate.)

Cubs
User Image
Name: Kuruka
Colony: Elimisha'sombea
Personality: Kuruka came into the E'S with a rogue group and is still trying to become oriented with all the new leopards! He's a bit of a blank slate, so aside from loving to wrestle and rough house, there's not much known about this cub!
Looking For: Colony RP, Cub RP, Friends/Playmates, Tutors, ALL THE INTERACTION.
Staff Note: If someone could find whether he ever grew, he should have grown a while ago, I think...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:05 am
Cheetahs

User Image
Name: Kijani
Personality: Such a blank slate! Help me flesh him out!
Looking For: ALL THE INTERACTION. Friends, Enemies, Pride Offers, Flings, Future Mate (once I figure out who he is.) Maybe interactions with other PokeSoA?

User Image
Name: Jioni Wingu
Personality: Total blank slate! Help me flesh her out!
Looking For: ALL THE INTERACTION. Friends, enemies, pride offers, flings, future mates (once I figure out who she is.) Maybe interactions with other MLP SoA? (Though she isn't an official cosplay.)

User Image
Name: Maji
Personality: Cool and thoughtful almost got to an extreme of being called "icy", Maji prides herself on thinking through a situation first and not rushing her way into things. Some may call her serious and she would take it as a compliment rather than an insult. Unfortunately, with all this time spent trying to figure out the concept of survival, this girl doesn't know how to have fun! (I want this to change.)
Looking For: Friends, Family RP (she has two sisters), mate offers, pride offers, ANY INTERACTION AT ALL.

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:06 am
Hybrids

User Image
Name: Hali
Pride: Kwa'Kikombe
Personality: Born an infertile hybrid (as he found out after an awkward interaction) Hali decided to put all his time and energy into the game that his pride was centered around. Between his natural talent, his good genes (after all, his dad is the Overseer of the pride) and his constant practice, Hali is sure to become one of the better Players in the pride.
Looking For: Pride RP, Friends, Rivals, Future Mate (he's bisexual and has a pref for other infertile hybrids. Otherwise he feels like they're missing a life with cubs that he won't ever be able to provide. An opinion gained through the awkward encounter.)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:07 am
Wild Dogs

Adult
User Image
Name: Matao
Pack: Rogue
Personality: Matao loves two things in the world the best: Running and making friends. She combines this in her day to day life by chasing after anything that moves and trying to befriend it. It scared the begeezus out of her familiar, Usiku, but hey it worked! Unfortunately, there are some folk that it doesn't work out too well with and they soon find that Matao has two opinions of people. Either your a friend or you are an enemy. And take it from me, you do not want to be the enemy of someone as energetic as Matao. She will chase you to the end of the earth until you change your mind.
Looking For: Friends, Enemies, Pack Offers, Flings, Future Mate.

Pups
User Image
Name: Ushujaa
Pack:
Personality:
Looking For:

User Image
Name: Aurelia
Pack: Kwa'kikombe
Personality:
Looking For:

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:20 am
Hyenas

User Image
Name: Rangi
Personality: Rangi's passion is with paint. From tattoo ink to henna to thick paint to water color, if you can imagine it, Rangi loves it. Desiring to make the world a more beautiful place, Rangi spends his time painting scenes on trees and rocks he finds in the Rogue Lands and leaving them out for others to admire. He rarely goes back to check on one of his pieces, unless they hold some sort of significance to him, because it's easier to believe people aren't defacing his art if he doesn't go back for it.
Looking For: Interaction with Fellow Artists (whatever medium they use), Friends, Pupils, Flings, Future Mate, Pack/Pride Offers.

User Image
Name: Osumare
Personality: Despite his soft colors and delicate markings, Osumare is a vicious sort. He does admire pretty things, much like himself and he is a collector of all things that catch his eye, whether they be trinkets he finds in his travels, or pretty females. Dominant and loud, this hyena does not quiver in fear at the notion of a fight, but in excitement. He likes to think that scars make him more beautiful rather than not.
Looking For: Fights, Friends (or Frenemies), Rival Collectors, Flings.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:25 pm
Familiars

User Image
Name: Usiku
Bonded To: Matao
Personality: She's a blank slate! Help me flesh her out!
Looking For: ANY INTERACTION AT ALL! Flings.

User Image
Name: Themba
Bonded To: Kanohi Koura
Personality: She's a blank slate! Help me flesh her out!
Looking For: ANY INTERACTION AT ALL! Flings.

User Image
Name: Inyanga Amabala
Bonded To: Hodari
Personality: Devoted to making sure his bonded doesn't abruptly self-destruct, it is rare to see Amabala anywhere else than at Hodari's side. Quiet and ovservant, he acts as Hodari's eyes and ears in the common moments when she retreats into her own self. On the few occasions he is not near her, he is either watching over her cubs or strolling along the pride borders to ensure that one dark lion remembers that he is no longer a part of Hodari's life and that she does not want him in it.
Looking For: Pridal Interactions, "Family RP" (he considers Hodari and her children his kin), Friend RP, Flings.

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:02 pm
OPEN!!!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:22 pm
For your Bonelands ladies, Andhaka is around! He'll have 4 RPs once the current ORP is done, so he'll be available for a traditional breeding soon. He and Safura would have crazy stripey babies, haha.  

Meepfur
Captain

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:10 pm
For Themba:

User Image

Krem is currently living in the forest out side the S'F while the pride is inhabited by the ones that overthrew them. Krem loves the ladies and as a result is up for having some flings.

For Matao:

User Image
A member of Saba'Nyumba is a bit of blank slate. He is a kind boy and loves being social. He can't leave his pride but he would be open to a fling, or long distance mates, or her joining the pride.

User Image

Another blank slate and a part of Tangambili. Definitely a kind dog (I don't do evil) Again though he wont leave his pack. Open to anything other than leaving.

User Image

Third blank slate for you. Also in Tang open to anything but leaving.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:05 pm
Meepfur
For your Bonelands ladies, Andhaka is around! He'll have 4 RPs once the current ORP is done, so he'll be available for a traditional breeding soon. He and Safura would have crazy stripey babies, haha.

Ooooh, yes please! Safura still needs to get her RP count up, but I so want this to be a thing. Are you interested in both of my girls, or just Safura?  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Meepfur
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:28 pm
belloblossom
Ooooh, yes please! Safura still needs to get her RP count up, but I so want this to be a thing. Are you interested in both of my girls, or just Safura?

Up to you! If you would like to do both, I could do both :3. Whatever your preference is!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:27 am
nessiaing
For Themba:

User Image

Krem is currently living in the forest out side the S'F while the pride is inhabited by the ones that overthrew them. Krem loves the ladies and as a result is up for having some flings.

For Matao:

User Image
A member of Saba'Nyumba is a bit of blank slate. He is a kind boy and loves being social. He can't leave his pride but he would be open to a fling, or long distance mates, or her joining the pride.

User Image

Another blank slate and a part of Tangambili. Definitely a kind dog (I don't do evil) Again though he wont leave his pack. Open to anything other than leaving.

User Image

Third blank slate for you. Also in Tang open to anything but leaving.

Answered on AIM.  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:30 am
Meepfur
belloblossom

Up to you! If you would like to do both, I could do both :3. Whatever your preference is!

I would love to do both! heart Shall we start with Safura?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff