Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Eleazar Bradley's Flat Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:14 am
User Image

Sitting Area
Bedroom
Kitchen
Bathroom

Located in Diagon Alley, England, above Whizz Hard Books, the flat is rented by Eleazar Bradley, potioneer and sarcastic vampire extraordinaire.
As Eleazar sleeps during the day the windows are all covered with black-out curtains that are pulled aside once he wakes up as the sun sets.
The flat is connected to the Floo Network, but cannot be directly apparated into.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:18 am
LOCATIONS

- Eleazar -
home

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:20 am
PETS

- Eleazar's pet goldfish, Zygmunt -

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:31 am
Smile, the worst is yet to come.
We'll be lucky if we ever see the sun.
Got nowhere to go, we could be here for a while...
But the future is forgiven, so smile.
We're trying so hard to get it all right-
But only feel lonely at the end of the night.
And I wanna be somewhere away from this place...
Yeah, somewhere just a little closer to grace.

User Image
E L E A Z A R
D R A V E N
B R A D L E Y

Former RavenclawHalfbloodAdoptedPotioneer

In general, Lea did not enjoy being woken up by the sound of knocking on his door. He rolled over with a groan, and stumbled his way over to the door, stubbing his foot on a chair leg with a wince. He peered through the little spyhole, and jerked open the door, rubbing his shaggy blond hair into something less of a bed-head. "You're early."

Vio strolled in from the darkened hallway. "It's pushing ten. I'm the one who had to apparate onto the darkened streets of Diagon Alley." She appeared to be laughing- his sister tended to laugh silently. "Anything could have happened to me."

"You could have happened to anyone," he grumbled, shutting the door firmly behind her. The flat was near pitch black until he pulled aside the curtains, letting the watery street light pour in. He moved over to the small kitchenette. "Want tea?"

"Have you got anything with more of a kick?" Vio yawned. "I'm exhausted." She did look a little worn, her hair pulled back in a messy high ponytail.

"From what?" he snorted.

"A long day of job applications!" she said indignantly, kicking off her heels and massaging her feet as she slumped down into an armchair. "It's quite maddening, not knowing."

"I didn't know they accepted applications for Minister of Magic." He teased.

"That's the long-term goal," she sighed. "I've got to claw my way up the ladder first, you know."

"Godspeed," said Lea sarcastically, putting the kettle on. "Sorry I couldn't make the graduation. Bit too light out."

"You didn't miss much- though they did expel someone right around exams. One of the Strudwicks; do you remember them?" She looked quite thrilled to recount it.

"You know how I block out unpleasant things," he muttered dryly. "How's the girlfriend?"

"Hot as hell," chirped Vio. "What about you? Any mortal lovers-," she trailed off into muted giggles at the look on his face.

"You know it's not like that."

"I've just always thought it'd be interesting to be an auntie to two little half-vampires," she mused. "Oh! Uriel and the wife are expecting. Did he tell you?"

"We don't talk much." Lea pulled up a rickety chair, drumming his fingers along the top. "That's nice. He probably can't wait to be a dad."

"That's nice," Vio mocked. "Come on, let it all out." She reached over and prodded his shoulder, and then started as something clattered to the floor. "Oh, damn. The clasp broke."

Le squinted down at it, the locket she always wore, and then reached down. "I got it-," His fingers grazed it, and he had the sensation of hitting water from a long drop off a diving board, without feeling the fall. He felt the ripples a split second after the impact. But he was burning. He saw blurry flames, smelt something acrid in the air, and watched a lock of blonde hair shrivel to ash. Something cracked above him; he watched a beam come tumbling down, landing with a thundering crash near by. Smoke billowed all around him, burning his eyes, his nose, his mouth. At the same time, he felt as if he were lying on the top layer of mud, and that if he wanted, he could push down further. He did not want to. He recoiled. The heat was too much to bear.

"Eleazar!" someone gave him a rough shake and he realized he was crouched on the floor, trembling with adrenaline, his head buried in his hands. He looked up. Vio was staring at him, breathing heavily in shock, the locket in her hand. "I thought you were having some sort of seizure-,"

"Get that thing away from me," he said hoarsely, scrambling to his feet, putting his hand on the chair for balance. He smelled sawdust. Someone sawed wood nearby, in a dimly lit workshop. "What?" Vio demanded. "What's going on?"

"I think I- s**t- I think my power is coming out. Ada got hers this past year. Emotions or something like that." He was rambling, he realized belatedly.

"Well, what is it?"

"I saw-," he shook his head. "I was there with it. When I touched it."

The look on her face made him regret having even said that. "With my parents?! What did you see?! Could you see them?!"

He looked away, rubbing at his eyes as if it get rid of stars from hitting his head. "I-,"

"Tell me. Eleazar," she said warningly.

"They were burning," he said abruptly. "Everything was on fire. I'm not touching that thing again."

OOC:
Username

And time will eventually knock on my door,
And tell me I'm not needed around anymore.
But he'll hold me so close at the end of the day...
When I'm quiet I can nearly hear him say;
Smile, the worst is yet to come.
We'll be lucky if we ever see the sun.
Got nowhere to turn, and we've got nothing but time-
But the future is forever, so smile, smile, smile...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:05 am
User Image
                                                  Although I would like our world to change
                                                  It helps me to appreciate
                                                  Those nights and those dreams

User Image

════════════════════════

℉ḯḟт♄ ¥ℯαя |ᛊ| ℋυḟƒℓε℘υƒḟ ☾αρтαḯη |ᛊ| Ḱεερεґ

════════════════════════

Balder felt like he was sneaking around. Okay, granted, that's what he was doing, but he doubted that Luke would mind if he used the floo to Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes to get to Diagon Alley. Besides, he'd heard that someone in Diagon Alley could help, and he was willing to see if they could. He needed to find out where Roald had disappeared to, especially since he hadn't seen where his uncle or cousin had gone since Glynn stormed out. He honestly felt really uncomfortable with the ring in his pocket, as it had been getting progressively hotter the longer he had it. He supposed that it was because Roald was mad that Glynn had lost it, and he was terrified that it would result in something bad happening to Glynn as a result. He'd remembered his times at Austrattborgen and the times he'd touched anything that was there. It usually ended in a glare sent his way and a calm reminder that he shouldn't touch anything. That, coupled with the knowledge he knew now, made him anxious about the whole thing, but he couldn't just sit back and do nothing. That's how the whole mess started to begin with.

He heard a grumble behind him, and glanced back to see Leon following, a scowl on the older teen's features as he glared around. He'd talked to Bastian and come to the conclusion that they needed help, and he couldn't ask his family, so that led to them seeking out the surly teen. Leon had made them swear that this was the one and only time that they'd do anything like this, and that they'd leave him alone afterward. He was sure that Bas didn't like it, but he couldn't ask any of his other family. They wouldn't believe him, and they needed to do this now before it got worse. Glynn could die if they waited too long, after all.
                                                  "So yer sure tha' this bloke can 'elp ya find yer cousin, righ'? Yer sure 'bout tha'? If I wos 'im, I wouldn' wan' some bleedin' annoyin' kids knockin' on me door."

"That's what I heard. Besides, maybe he might be able to help beyond just pointing out where Onk- Roald went." He bit his lip, not wanting to argue and wincing when he automatically corrected himself on what he called his uncle. To be honest, he was still having a hard time believing what Glynn said his uncle had done, but he had a ring in his pocket that would probably burn him if he took it out of the handkerchief he'd wadded it up into that said otherwise. Steeling his nerves, he looked over the door that they'd gotten to and rose a hand to knock. It echoed dully through the alley and Balder swallowed and looked around. He then reminded himself he was trying to help, and straightened up.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: We're here, hopefully the guy can help...
                                                  OOC:

Thor

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

But, my friend, I'd sacrifice all those nights
                                                  If I could make the Earth and my dreams the same
                                                  The only difference is
                                                  To let love replace all our hate

The Forgotten Weasley

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:30 am
So maybe I should be some kind of laundry line;
Hang their things on me, and I will swing 'em dry...
You just wave in the sun through the afternoon and then see-
They come to set you free beneath the rising moon!
'Cause you know; spring and summer...
I don't do sadness, every other day.

User Image
E L E A Z A R
D R A V E N
B R A D L E Y

Lea had only just woken up, and was trying to drink some blood when someone knocked on his door. He was instantly a bit suspicious, as his siblings would not have bothered waiting this long before barging their way in, but then again, he doubted anyone who meant him harm would be patiently waiting outside the door either. He finished the last of the packet of blood, wiping at his mouth hurriedly, and tossed it into the trash, before stumbling over drowsily to the door, although he could feel the affects kicking in as he pulled it open, wand out. He'd thought the voices had sounded... odd. The blond vampire stared at the three teens in front of him blankly. "I think you have the wrong flat." The one with the glasses looked both vaguely familiar and nervous. The other two were harder to read. Lea had the familiar sinking feeling that something unpleasant had either just happened or was about to happen.

OOC:
Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

Not even a little bit; blue wind gets so lost,
Blowin' through the thick corn, the bales of hay...
Don't want any part of it; spring and summer-
I don't do sadness, every other day;
Hey, I've done my time; blue wind gets so lost;
Lookin' back on it all and it blows my mind.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:46 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Balder watched the door open and blinked in surprise at the person that opened it. If he didn't know any better, he could have sworn the guy looked like his uncle. Not as much as Glynn did, but he looked enough that he could have been related. He swallowed when the guy told them they had the wrong flat when Balder shook his head, quite sure they had the right one. There was only one above Whizz Hard Books, after all. That much he knew from his sister-in-law. Bas was being silent, so Balder took it upon himself to speak first, hoping that maybe he could break the ice and get this done quickly. At least he hoped he could. "No, I um, there's only the one flat above Whizz Hard Books, and I was told the person here might be able to help me find someone."

He shifted and looked at the guy fully now, hoping that he wasn't making a mistake. He didn't think someone wouldn't help, after all, right? "I'm trying to find my cousin. I um, I think he's in really big trouble and we need to know what happened to him. I was hoping that maybe you knew how to, or if it's not you, someone else?" The blond shifted and glanced back to Leon, who was rolling his eyes and looking quite bored. Bas looked like he was trying to avoid being seen, though why Balder had no clue. Maybe Bas got the creeps from the guy? Balder didn't think so, but then again, the guy didn't look much older than they were. Probably Leon's age, but that wasn't right either. If he was, then he'd still be at Hogwarts, right?

════════════════════════
                                                  OOC:

Thor

The only difference is

The Forgotten Weasley

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:31 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxLea's
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxBalder, Leon, Lea
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNervous
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

αṉḋ αṉÿ τ ï ṃ ε ÿøυ ƒ ε ε l τhε ρ α ï ṉ, hεÿ, јυḋε, ɾ ε ƒ ɾ α ï ṉ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ḋøṉ'τ с α ɾ ɾ ÿ τhε ώ ø ɾ l ḋ υρøṉ ÿøυɾ ṡ h ø υ l ḋ ε ɾ ṡ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ƒøɾ ώεll ÿøυ ќ ṉ ø ώ τhατ ïτ'ṡ α ƒ ø ø l ώhø ρ l α ÿ ṡ ïτ с ø ø l xxxxxx
                                                          вÿ ṃαќïṉģ hïṡ ώ ø ɾ l ḋ α lïττlε с ø l ḋ ε ɾ xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceThus far, Sebastian had been uncharacteristically quiet. It was hard to be his usual boisterous self when he was half-terrified of what they were doing, of course. But, he'd never let being afraid of something stop him before, and he wasn't letting it stop him now, not with so much on the line. The sneaking around barely even bothered him, since he figured they'd get maybe a light scolding for getting caught 'breaking into' the joke shop. He'd be in more trouble for having snuck out of his house, naturally, but even that would probably only get him a slap on the wrist. And anyway, this wasn't the scary part of what they were doing. Or, rather, it hadn't been, up until he realized where they were going. Each step towards the publishing house had made his heart pound harder, silently praying they weren't headed towards it, but a building nearby. No such luck, though; of course they'd end up going here. Bas didn't know much about Eleazar, but it wasn't hard to figure out how Balder had ended up leading them here.

spaceAs the door opened up, Bas found himself fighting the urge to suddenly shove his hair in his face; his bangs were long enough to decently cover his eyes. If Lea recognized him from photos at Ada's house, they were screwed. The vampire would tell his sister, and she'd step in and Merlin only knew what would happen then. He'd be dead, for starters. Leon'd probably also be dead, for encouraging this. Balder... he'd live, ironically enough, since this was his idea, but Ada had a soft spot for him because 'he's so innocent.' When there was no recognition on Lea's face, the blonde almost let out a sigh of relief. Maybe he'd get lucky? He didn't speak, irrationally fearing that recognition would flare at the sound of his voice. It was unlikely, since he didn't think he and Lea had ever actually spoken, but the guy had been around here and there, he might know what his voice sounded like. Suddenly, Balder's saying Lea could help made sense; Bas would be willing to bet he had some kind of power that would figure out where Lea was. Eretria would know what the vampire's power was. He'd probably told Balder. Which actually made this part of the plan make much more sense, because he'd been thoroughly confused on it up until now.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx h ε ÿ, јυḋε, ḋ ø ṉ ' τ lετ ṃε ḋ ø ώ ṉ
                                                          xxxxxx ÿøυ hαṿε ƒ ø υ ṉ ḋ hεɾ, ṉøώ ģ ø αṉḋ ģ ε τ hεɾ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ɾ ε ṃ ε ṃ в ε ɾ τø l ε τ hεɾ ïṉτø ÿøυɾ h ε α ɾ τ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx τhεṉ ÿøυ сαṉ ṡ τ α ɾ τ τø ṃαќε ïτ в ε τ τ ε ɾ

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

The Forgotten Weasley

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:39 pm

User Image
E L E A Z A R
D R A V E N
B R A D L E Y

Lea narrowed his eyes. "Yeah? Who exactly told you that?" He sincerely doubted Chris or Ada would ever give out his location like that, and neither would any of his siblings. Which left the options of anyone working in and/or associated with Whizz Hard. Which he was too tired at the moment to parse through, trying to figure out who let what slip and who knew what, exactly. Let it never be said that being 'dead' was easy. Either way, he stared at the three of them for another moment and then said flatly, "Well, knowing the names of the people you're trying to find might help. I'm not a legilimens." He knew exactly who he was talking to and now, and scrutinized the other two boys with Borson, but he wanted to hear them say it all the same.

To be honest, Lea found it very hard to believe that an entire family could be happily oblivious while one man ran around ruining lives. They never visited Roald? Never talked to or kept up with him? They'd never heard about him being with Roald, never asked after him or tried to find him? Absolutely no one knew what he was capable of? Still, the 'cousin' in question had been mentioned to Lea before. Vio had noticed him during her last year, but had simply left it at 'there's a boy who looks an awful lot like you in Ravenclaw'. Lea believed in leaving well enough alone. Don't tickle a sleeping dragon. He'd made no attempts to find the kid, or asked after him, and if that made him an awful coward, well, what the hell did it make these people? The only ones who cared enough to look for him were three teenage boys?

It was pathetic. They were all pathetic. Himself included. Lea stepped back from the door and let them in, switching on the dim kitchen light, and rubbing at his eyes tiredly, then looked at them again, and frowned. He knew one of the other boys. He looked like... he looked an awful lot like Ada's younger brother, whom he'd seen in passing over the years. Older and taller, but the kid had to be around fourteen or fifteen by now and was still as blond and blue-eyed as ever. He debated silently over why the hell Sebastian Blythe would have anything to do with any of this, and decided he wasn't saying a word to the kid until he had come to sort of conclusion. What, he was friendly with the Borson boy? Had they just met in school, along with the other one? Who brought their schoolmates along on some nighttime mission to track down info on a missing relative?

"There a particular reason you think your cousin is in trouble?"

OOC:
Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:02 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Balder swallowed as he thought about Eretria. She wouldn't be mad if he said she'd given him the information, right? He didn't think so, and he didn't like lying about anything. He straightened his shoulders and looked at the teen before him, now that he could really tell he was a teen. "My sister-in-law. She said someone here might be able to help me. And it's Glynn. Glynn Llewellyn. My onkel, he's crazy, and he's been doing something to him. I don't know what, but Glynn said something about him killing his family."

Leon stared long and hard at Balder, and the younger blond shifted nervously. "Wai', lemme ge' this straigh'. Yer... wotevah ya jus' said, 'e did wot?" The Cockney boy started swearing profusely, and Balder knew the whole thing sounded bad. He shoved his glasses up his face and looked over at Leon.

"He killed Glynn's family. I don't know exactly what happened, because Glynn just said it and stormed out. We can't just leave him there though. I think he's been hurting Glynn and Glynn won't say what's going on." Other than it was Balder's fault. Balder was trying to fix it though. If nothing else, getting Glynn out of that situation had to be better than doing nothing. Besides, if he got Glynn back home, he knew that his family would try to help as much as possible. They wouldn't let Roald hurt him.

════════════════════════
                                                  OOC:

Thor

The only difference is

The Forgotten Weasley

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:15 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxLea's
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNervous

spaceSebastian found himself resisting the urge to chew on the inside of his cheek as Balder explained the situation, namely to keep from shushing the Hufflepuff. He was giving away way too much information, in Bas' opinion! If he'd been the one talking, not so much, since he knew Lea and knew the guy was trustworthy. But Balder didn't know him, obviously! But, when Leon questioned him about what Roald had done, he found himself sucking in a breath and shooting his best friend a glare. "Ernst? Du hast Leon nicht erzählt, was los ist?" he hissed, suddenly not so worried about whether or not Lea recognized him. "Balder, das ist gefährlich, du hättest es ihm sagen sollen, bevor er sich beteiligt hat." He shot a nervous look towards the Slytherin boy, fists balling up at his sides as he chewed his lip. They couldn't do this without backup, and he highly doubted Lea was going to volunteer to provide it if Leon bailed. And given that, if the vampire did figure out who he was, there was a pretty good chance he'd rat them out to Ada and Chris, they probably didn't have time to review other options. Unless he could convince Lea that Ada and Chris already knew, and they'd sent them on a 'fact finding' mission or something. Except Balder had already said that his sister-in-law had told him about Lea... Ugh. There had to be a way to work this, right? Too bad Bas wasn't one to tell lies, or come up with convincing ones.

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          Seriously? You didn't tell Leon what's going on?
                                                          Balder, this is dangerous, you should have told him before he got involved.

Diamond Wales

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:07 pm

User Image
E L E A Z A R
D R A V E N
B R A D L E Y

Lea looked between all of them in a mixture of exasperation and tension, as the oldest one had obviously been left out of the loop at some point, and Sebastian's sudden rant in German clearly wasn't helping to dispel that notion. "Sebastian Blythe, if you're going to go off on tirades in German maybe I should just get your sister over here to translate for me," he snapped, eyes flashing, and then turned on his heel, swearing under his breath, before he thought better of whatever impulse he'd had to storm away and kick them out. "Glynn won't say what's going on?" he asked mockingly. "Gee, I wonder why that would be?" He should never have answered the door. He wanted nothing to do with any of this.

The blond vampire sucked in a breath as if to stop himself from going off on them any further, and folded his arms across his chest. "I'm guessing you don't know your onkel all that well, then," he continued in a dour, but much more restrained tone, and shook his head a little. "You mean to tell me, your Norwegian family has no idea where he lives? Not the foggiest?" For a split second he looked as though he wanted to laugh. It really was like an awful joke. "This is bloody priceless, I swear to God. You must be the luckiest kid in the world." By the sound of things, the Borson boy had barely, if at all, interacted with the man. His own nephew had miraculously avoided contact with a monster a branch or two away on his family tree. It was too good to be true.

"Yeah," he said after a long moment, "Yeah, I guess I could tell you where he is, or at least where he's been, if you've got something he's touched." And what were the chances of that? "Otherwise...," Lea shrugged. He was acutely aware he was not thinking straight; his ears were ringing a little just at the mention of the man. He was dead, practically invulnerable to anything Roald Bjelke could do to him, and he was still afraid of him.

OOC:
Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:14 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Balder winced at Bastian's scolding, and noticed that Leon was now glaring at the two of them. This was a mess. He couldn't stop now though. He had to help, even if they were walking into the home of a murderer. Besides, he never wanted to face his uncle. He wanted to grab Glynn and go. Hopefully that meant they'd get out of there safely. He did have a plan for all of it, after all. When the teen commented on why Glynn wouldn't say what was going on, Balder's eyes snapped to his, more annoyed that he didn't know what was going on within his own family than anything. He hadn't asked for any of this to happen. "No, I didn't know what my onkel was doing. Besides, who told you my family was Norwegian?" His eyes narrowed, and then widened at the implication. "Wait, you know him. How do you know him? He doesn't talk to anyone in England except..."

Eyes widening, he realized that the teen and Glynn could have been brothers. Which meant that he wasn't lying about being the luckiest kid in the world. Balder rubbed absently at his scar, wincing when he remembered he almost died once and if that counted as being lucky, then Balder didn't want to be. He heard the guy state he could help if he had something Glynn had touched, and he swallowed as he reached into his pocket. "I actually do. Glynn was wearing it, and I pulled it off his finger because it was hurting him somehow. It's not burning now, but I've kept it in something just in case it starts heating up again." Hesitantly he pulled the handkerchief from his pocket and unwrapped the ring, letting it sit in the palm of his hand innocently.

The look on Leon's face, however, was incredulous as he stared at Balder.
                                                  "Ya brough' a bleedin' cursed ring wiff ya wiffou' gettin' rid o' th' curses firs'? ********' gypsy, 're ya mental?" He then looked at the teen Balder was offering it to. "Please tell me yer an adul' or summa'. I ain' gettin' inta trouble wiff th' bloody ministry fer castin' underage magic. I kna' th' spells ta ge' rid o' curses, bu' this bleedin' moron needs ta ge' 'is 'ead examined 'cause 'e shoulda taken tha' ta th' authorities or summa'."

════════════════════════
                                                  OOC:

Thor

The only difference is

The Forgotten Weasley

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:40 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxLea's
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNervous

spaceSebastian instinctively flinched when Lea said his name; so much for flying under the radar. But now their new problem was that the vampire was definitely going to tell his sister. They were screwed. "Woulda thought she'd taught you how to speak it by now," the blonde boy muttered. "Wasn't like 'm trading secrets 'r somethin'." He didn't even know why he was defending himself, except that Aleah always got twitchy when he and Balder slipped into other languages around her. He didn't do it so other people couldn't understand him! Just, when his family got agitated, all of them but his dad started speaking German. Which he figured Lea would've noticed by now. Maybe he did, and he was just trying to get a rise out of Bas because he was pissy about being drug into this. Bas coudln't really blame him for that.

spaceThe Gryffindor frowned when Lea started in on Balder. He wanted to snap back. Everything in him was screaming to, except one slightly frantic voice trying to convince all the others that if he did, Lea would just get more pissed off, and be even less likely to help. And immediately rat them out to Ada. Still, he couldn't help but mutter, "Balder's fifteen, what's everyone else's excuse?" The statement being under his breath wouldn't prevent Lea from hearing it, he knew. But seriously, if Roald was really this bad, why was it taking Balder harassing his cousin to figure it out? He glanced up at Lea with a small glare. "No one else has done anything, either, or we wouldn't be here. So either they're ignoring it, or they don't know." Personally, Sebastian was pretty much positive no one knew, since Balder's family weren't the sort of people to just let this kind of thing happen. But he wouldn't rule it out; maybe Roald was really that bad. Maybe he was bad enough that the rest of the family were too afraid to do anything... which didn't bode well for them, really, but someone had to do something.

spaceLeon's outburst regarding the ring made Sebastian twitch. But, he couldn't exactly point out they'd had no one to remove the curses; Balder had acquired it after school had let out, and they hadn't told anyone over the age of seventeen what they were up to. But, pointing that out would just make Lea realize no one knew they were here, if he hadn't already figured that out. So far, Bas was pretty sure he didn't know, because he was pretty sure he would've done more than threaten him with Ada translating his German if that were the case. More like he'd have threatened to see what she thought of this whole thing, and pointed out how dead Bas was. Unless the older boy had been letting Bas know that he knew Ada didn't know, and threatening to rat him out if he didn't stop speaking German? But that seemed pretty far-fetched, considering he was pretty sure they all (save Leon) knew what would happen if she found out he and Balder were sneaking around trying to save Glynn from a murderous nutcase. And that Lea had helped, or at least contemplated it. Which, make no mistake, if Lea ratted them out, Sebastian would be quick to say the only reason he'd done so was because he'd gotten mad at them.

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          Seriously? You didn't tell Leon what's going on?
                                                          Balder, this is dangerous, you should have told him before he got involved.

Diamond Wales

The Forgotten Weasley

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:44 am

User Image
E L E A Z A R
D R A V E N
B R A D L E Y

Lea looked as though he wanted to hit someone when the Borson demanded to know how he knew his family was Norwegian. "He and I have met before," he said so coldly hell could have froze over. "And I don't want us to ever meet again." He looked at Sebastian with a 'really' expression of annoyed disbelief. "I don't live with her. She's not my mother. And I think you know that I'm hardly over at your house every other week," he snapped. "So let's not dodge around the point. And if they don't know, maybe someone should tell them," he hissed. "Or would that be a bit too embarrassing for a member of the Wizengamot to handle? I really hope they didn't leave it up to three teenagers. Because from the looks of you, it's a miracle you all even made it here without getting lost." He was being nasty and rude for very little reason, and he knew it, but he wasn't going to be condescended to by a ******** fifteen year old brat who'd never had to worry or want for anything in his life. The Borson kid and Sebastian had lead the definition of charmed lives. They were born into good families with respectable parents. They didn't know s**t, because nothing shitty had ever happened to them.

He glanced at the oldest boy, who from the sounds of his accent was all East End. Shared birthplace aside, Lea wasn't about to get into that at the moment, and instead said in a slightly more mild tone. "I am twenty two." He plucked the ring up brashly, which was not the wisest move, and could feel its pull as soon as he had it in the palm of his hand. Lea closed his eyes, braced himself, and let him sink into the pool he pictured in his head. There was a boy, and he was crying and whimpering in pain, and before that a man that event the ring seemed to recoil from, and before that, the sensation of curses being inlaid in the metal, wrapping around it like a vice, and before that he was on a forge, gleaming brightly, and the hammer came down- Lea flinched violently in real life, backing into the kitchen counter, but held onto the ring more tightly, trying to see through its nonexistent eyes. He recognized those halls, wavering in the memory of the object. His eyes snapped open, and he held the ring up between two fingers, and squeezed. He was stronger now than he'd ever been as a scrawny teenager, but the ring was strong too, and held firm against any attempts to crush it. He did, however, put a small dent in one side of it, and looked at it with something like loathing before handing it back to Balder.

"There's a place called Austrattborgen in Norway. I could have told you that without the ring, but I needed to know if he was still there. He is, because he's a fool, and his pride won't let him leave, even if his messes are piling up around him." Lea looked at them, then exhaled. "Glynn is there as well- or, he must be, because Roald wouldn't be stupid enough to keep him anywhere he wasn't at all times. Listen to me, right now. If you go there, on your own, he will kill all three of you. It might be quick, it might not be. If you go there, on your own, and your family goes after you, he will kill whoever comes to help you. Maybe you'll live through it. I don't know. But they will be dead because of you, and you will have to live with that for the rest of your lives. If you are going to get Glynn, you need to owl the British ministry, and the Norwegian ministry, and you need to wait. This is not a game where you three get to burst in and play heroes before beating the big, bad, dark wizard. You're going to lose. Badly." He looked at them for another moment, and just shook his head. He had no idea what their plan was, but they had to see now that any schemes to go swooping in weren't going to work. How would they even get to Norway? Neither of them looked old enough to apparate, and the Knight Bus was Britain only. Lea very much doubted Roald had the floo network up and running, or he would have used it himself at some point to get the ******** out of that house. Whatever. When he saw Ada next he was telling her about her brother's insanity, so she could smack him for even considering it.

OOC:
Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

Private Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff