Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
Team Mission 4 - Finale: Vacation's Where I Want to Z Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:46 pm
The location: Melemele Island, in the expansive Alola Region. The sun is shining, the strange and exotic Pokemon native to this region are winging their way through the always-pleasant warm island breezes. The freshest of fish splash their way through the warm crystalline water in the harbor of Hau'oli City. And Hau is hungry. "Man..." he groans, rubbing his stomach through his sheer black t-shirt. "I'm starved. Doc promised me some masalada but he's been so busy with all the strangers coming through town he hasn't had any time to take me for some..." He looks towards the clear blue skies, shielding his eyes as he watches out towards international waters. "What a beautiful day... all these new people all this new culture... Makes me almost excited enough to forget about malasada for a little bit!" His stomach rumbles again and he glances around. "Well. Almost."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:16 pm
Those international waters might begin to be a bit more populated than anyone would have guessed, even some random native and his insatiable appetite. It'd start with a dot in the air, coming closer by the second after what had to have been an hours-long flight. The dot would become easier to see the closer it got, revealing a Togekiss and a couple of passengers on her back. Screaming through the skies with Extreme Speed, Breeze would fly over Hau's head high enough to avoid hitting him, but low enough that the wind to follow was fairly strong.

Doing a loop in the process, she would finally land to let Amaranth and Cera dismount. "Guess GRAY was right about the map... we're on an island, I think," Amaranth spoke up, looking at the map on her SNAG while Cera tilted her head. Eventually, she would turn upon realizing that other people were around and one was pretty close by.

"Oh, excuse me. Can you tell us where we are?" She asked as she recalled her Togekiss. Cera didn't say anything to be safe, staying on Amaranth's shoulder for now.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:29 pm
Crystal and Demon Wing would land right off of the beach in Hau'oli City, the hybrid looking around as she rubbed the black Charizard's snout. "Huh... Well, this reminds me of home a little bit, actually. Right, Demon Wing?" The Charizard would snort in response, nodding. "Yeah, I thought so... Hey, there's Amaranth and Cera. Come on, Demon Wing, let's go meet up with them." The two would walk up to the two, waving, but allowing Amaranth to do the talking for the time being.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:13 pm
Not far behind the Togekiss -laden with passengers as it was- there would come a large balloon across the horizon with a pair of males lounging in the basket it carried below it. They were traveling a bit slowly compared to the ones on the Togekiss but they'd arrive shortly thereafter, dismounting from the Drifblim as the older of the two recalled the Ghost-type to it's Ball.

"Huh....So where are we? I've never heard of this place before." Lykas said as he looked around. "Although....." He paused for a moment, looking around at the city and, by contrast, the big empty ocean that surrounded them. "Not that I'm complaining about the view." He had to admit the view was rather nice. Men in tight swimsuits everywhere! "So....I'm gonna go over here and just......uh..... Ya...." So much for him joining in on this mission.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:03 pm
Following the map, Dan and his group flew to Kanto first before making the long trek to Alola. It was a good thing Talon was a strong bird, making the trip there , carrying two people no less. Once they landed, Dan recalled his Braviary, thanking him for a job well done, only to hear Connor's dissatisfied grumbling. "Why the hell couldn't I ride on the back too? Do you know how uncomfortable those talons are?" he complained. "Yes, but there wasn't enough room. You're welcome, by the way" Dan grinned at the teen.

And with that, Connor would drop his gripe and cross his arms. If he had a bird of his own, he wouldn't need to ask others for help. Suddenly, Alex would land beside them with her Skarmory, a wide grin on her face. "We made it! Tropical island time, whoo-hoo!" she'd exclaim, hopping off of the metallic bird. "Hate to burst your bubble, but we aren't here for that" the grumpy teen would remind the girl. "'Fraid so. Vacation time will have to wait...for now. Let's rendezvous with the others." Dan would lead the trio to group up with the rest of the team.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:06 pm
A Dewgong would come crashing through the waves at full speed. The girl riding on its back dressed in a rather cute, but still rather elegant black bikini. The top having pieces that draped down slightly, covering the girl's small chest. The bottom's were tied at the sides, ribbons trailing down her thighs. Lynnette would glance up, watching the other incoming Snagems above her in the sky. She had unfortunately been stuck to water travel, herself, being that she didn't actually have a flying type that was large enough to carry her, Pitch still only being a Noibat and all. However, Yuki was holding up well, traveling with her trainer astride her back. Lynnette carried a small waterproof bag with her, most likely containing a change of clothes for when they arrived at their destination, as well as the Pokeballs containing her other Pokemon.

Coming up to the shore, Lynnette found herself thankful that she had chosen to travel the way she did. It actually seemed to be pretty tropical here. "Oh wow, it's gorgeous here," she would say, recalling Yuki and walking towards the rest of the group that was starting to form. She glanced curiously towards the young man who was standing nearby. He clearly wasn't a Snagem, so, maybe one of the native people of this new region?

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:04 pm
The other Snagems would be greeted to the sight of Reno and his crew walking down the street as all of them zipped into the location. Reno, now clad in a black sleeveless t-shirt with a rainbow pattern across his stomach and a pair of orange shorts would tilt up the sunglasses he was wearing to observe the others zooming in. "Whoops. Thought we were changing for the tropics, guys. Didn't realize I should've used my fun time powers for everyone." Letting his glasses drop as he turned to his Alakazam and shrugged.

An indignant smack against his thigh came from Leslie. "I thought you said you were bringing everyone who was still in the HQ along!" The small girl had changed into a green and blue patterned one piece swimsuit, with fabric behind her legs mimicking a Milotic's tail.

"I did!" Reno protested. "Its not my fault everyone ran off right away!"

Another smack would hit Reno in the back of the head before the parasol was snapped back open and placed back on Aria's shoulder. "You aren't good for this sort of publicity work. You need to say you can move like that before people will wait for that to happen!" The idol-in-the-making would attempt to continue her protests before she found herself focused on the gathered Snagems, admiring her tassels. Err, vassals. Glancing down at her white bikini top and black bikini bottom, Aria noted that the pair of them had ended up with bows on the sides of their bottoms. Nice to know her lover and she shared similar tastes in certain aspects.

Further along the board walk, in the direction the boy had been heading, Beau found himself staring at pair of men in somewhat ill fitting black shorts and sleeveless shirts. The one guy was almost losing his due to how thin he appeared while the other appeared to have his stomach bulging out between his shirt and shorts. "Alright, We-w-w-we are Team Skull!" The larger one shouted, thrusting his chest out with a thrust of his arms. "Yeah, now give us your Pokemon or be a lifeless hull!" A nasally voice rhythmically added, a quick cross of the arms into some strange arm motions attempting to add....Beau wanted to say threat to the rhyming shakedown. The hybrid's reaction would be less than stellar for the pair. "You joking? How strong are those drugs you are toking. To think you rob me slob and bring me to my knees with your weak a** croaking." Beau shot back with, joining into the arm gestures and bombastic emphasis before a burst of powder from one of the hand motions blew into his face and sent him into a sputtering cough. Shaking his head as he cleared his throat of the substance, Beau would stare at the pair again. "Well, you get the point. But you look a lil familiar. You ever vacation in Kalos?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:41 pm
Darksol88

"Oh, excuse me. Can you tell us where we are?" She asked as she recalled her Togekiss. Cera didn't say anything to be safe, staying on Amaranth's shoulder for now.
Espeon_Commander
Crystal and Demon Wing would land right off of the beach in Hau'oli City, the hybrid looking around as she rubbed the black Charizard's snout. "Huh... Well, this reminds me of home a little bit, actually. Right, Demon Wing?" The Charizard would snort in response, nodding. "Yeah, I thought so... Hey, there's Amaranth and Cera. Come on, Demon Wing, let's go meet up with them." The two would walk up to the two, waving, but allowing Amaranth to do the talking for the time being.
Darktornathore

Coming up to the shore, Lynnette found herself thankful that she had chosen to travel the way she did. It actually seemed to be pretty tropical here. "Oh wow, it's gorgeous here," she would say, recalling Yuki and walking towards the rest of the group that was starting to form. She glanced curiously towards the young man who was standing nearby. He clearly wasn't a Snagem, so, maybe one of the native people of this new region?

Hau greets the group of strangers with an enthusiastic response nonetheless. "Alola!" He shouts, waving at them as they walk towards him. "Um... I know it's y'alls first time here, judging by the looks of you but we don't really use Pokemon to get from place to place here. In fact..." He rubs the back of his head, a little embarrassed. "In fact it's outlawed here. I would try and keep that to a minimum... eheh..." His stomach rumbles again and he tries to keep a straight face for the new outsiders. "So who are y'all, who do I got the pleasure of welcoming to Melemele Island? You all have ended up in Hau'oli City!"

Reno Vantas

Further along the board walk, in the direction the boy had been heading, Beau found himself staring at pair of men in somewhat ill fitting black shorts and sleeveless shirts. The one guy was almost losing his due to how thin he appeared while the other appeared to have his stomach bulging out between his shirt and shorts. "Alright, We-w-w-we are Team Skull!" The larger one shouted, thrusting his chest out with a thrust of his arms. "Yeah, now give us your Pokemon or be a lifeless hull!" A nasally voice rhythmically added, a quick cross of the arms into some strange arm motions attempting to add....Beau wanted to say threat to the rhyming shakedown. The hybrid's reaction would be less than stellar for the pair. "You joking? How strong are those drugs you are toking. To think you rob me slob and bring me to my knees with your weak a** croaking." Beau shot back with, joining into the arm gestures and bombastic emphasis before a burst of powder from one of the hand motions blew into his face and sent him into a sputtering cough. Shaking his head as he cleared his throat of the substance, Beau would stare at the pair again. "Well, you get the point. But you look a lil familiar. You ever vacation in Kalos?"

Darts had landed near the pack of party-goers and he shakes his head with a chuckle as he notes the bandana-clad Grunts who sounded awfully close to the pair he had run into working for Flare in Kalos. Well... at least they were still finding work he supposed...  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:43 pm
Crystal and Demon Wing looked at each other when they were told that flying around on your own Pokémon was illegal, the Charizard in particular looking extremely disgruntled. "Um... Demon Wing, we'll have to abide by that for now. Calm down, please." The hybrid rubbed her dragon's snout again while she turned to Hau, ears twitching as she heard his stomach rumble. It was hard to miss things with such large ears. "I'm Crystal, and this here is my Charizard, Demon Wing. And it's illegal to ride your own Pokémon here? That seems... Well, that's quite odd." She shook her head. "Mind, I'm sure we'll abide... at least most of us will, but still odd for me. It's a way to bond with my Pokémon." The Charizard would snort as if emphasizing the point. He probably just didn't like being told what he could and couldn't do in regards to flying.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:40 pm
Odd recalled Treble to his ball at this point, looking over at the young native who had greeted he group and scoffed. Illegal to ride your own Pokemon? Tough cookies for anyone who didn't like it, he thought. He and his Pokemon often-times enjoyed those times. Especially Treble. It was a very nice way to spend some quality time with Pokemon that didn't battle much, after all.

"I don't give a flying Rattata's a** if it's illegal. If I want to ride around on my Pokemon and they're not opposed to it, I'm going to." Lykas retorted, crossing his arms and tentacles in front of himself.

"Don't mind him." Odd said after a moment. "We're from a place where such things are unheard of." He explained. "We'll adjust. Slowly. Anyway, My name's Odd and this is Lykas." He introduced him, indicating Lykas when he offered his name."

"No. I'm Captain Fenrall and I'm a pirate!" Lykas retorted, trying to make a scary, pirate-looking face. It didn't work.

Odd shook his head at Lykas' antics but didn't say anything further.

"Oh! I just realized something!" Lykas perked up, releasing his Gardevoir. "Mykel, go and get Arkelos and Jezebel from HQ. I bet those two would love this place." He instructed him.

"On it, boss!" Mykel replied cheerfully, giving a playful salute before vanishing in a flash, a small "pop" accompanying the disappearance. A few moments later, he'd return with the two Snagems in tow. "I'm baaaaack~" Mykel cheered at this point, returning to his Pokeball of his own accord.

"Hey there! Welcome to the beach party." Lykas greeted the directly at this point, waving them over.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:10 pm
"...wow, the Sevii islands don't even look this nice." Tristen said he arrived in the city, looking at the far-reaching ocean beyond him. That said, he wouldn't get a response from the one who brought him. "...Blizz? Something wrong?"

"Eh, just...a personal matter is all..."

"Is it because this place is tropical?"

"Sure, let's go with that."

"..........?" Tristen would only stare in confusion for a minute. This was completely off.

"Look, I'm fine, let's just...find the others and take care of this Zygarde problem." I said. "Before we get any unwelcome company and crap like that. Considering we're so far out, here's hoping this is out of Flare's travel budget."

"Yea, okay." Tristen said, looking rather concerned now as he followed me off.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:55 pm
Arkelos and Jezebel appear on the beach in Hau'oli City. "Wooooooooow, It's so beautiful here." Jezebel said with astonishment. "Hmmmm, we may need some supplies. Abra come on out for a moment."

Turning to the other snagems, "hello everyone, sorry we're late. We were trying to figure out how were going to get here." Arkelos said with a nervous smile. "Ummm, we dont have any real beach supplies. Is there any shops around here we can get some more; weather comfortable clothes?" Arkelos asked everyone.

Jezebel was already changing, "This is why i love this dress, one zipper for formal occasions, this one for." pulling a zipper he rips off her dress to reveal a causal two piece swim suit. "Ahhhh, that's better. This is a party right? Let's get enjoy this beach while we still can!" She said with a giggly laugh. Jezebel pulled up her hair into a pony tail bun.  

Arkelos

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:29 pm
Atlantis_Darts
Hau greets the group of strangers with an enthusiastic response nonetheless. "Alola!" He shouts, waving at them as they walk towards him. "Um... I know it's y'alls first time here, judging by the looks of you but we don't really use Pokemon to get from place to place here. In fact..." He rubs the back of his head, a little embarrassed. "In fact it's outlawed here. I would try and keep that to a minimum... eheh..." His stomach rumbles again and he tries to keep a straight face for the new outsiders. "So who are y'all, who do I got the pleasure of welcoming to Melemele Island? You all have ended up in Hau'oli City!"
"This is the place, then- huh? Oh! We're sorry, we had no idea.. guess we'll need to find a different way out later. Anyway, my name's Amaranth," Amaranth answered, making a note to maybe not fly around on Breeze around here. "We're kind of here on a bit of business."

Cera didn't say anything at first, but when she overheard Blizz, she couldn't hide her confusion and finally spoke up. "Personal matter? Here? Did I miss some kind of memo?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:46 pm
"Don't use them to get around," Isaac asked the youth, incredulously. "This is an island chain. How do you get anywhere in a timely manner, if you can't fly there?"  

Isaac Hawking

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:37 pm
Espeon_Commander
Crystal and Demon Wing looked at each other when they were told that flying around on your own Pokémon was illegal, the Charizard in particular looking extremely disgruntled. "Um... Demon Wing, we'll have to abide by that for now. Calm down, please." The hybrid rubbed her dragon's snout again while she turned to Hau, ears twitching as she heard his stomach rumble. It was hard to miss things with such large ears. "I'm Crystal, and this here is my Charizard, Demon Wing. And it's illegal to ride your own Pokémon here? That seems... Well, that's quite odd." She shook her head. "Mind, I'm sure we'll abide... at least most of us will, but still odd for me. It's a way to bond with my Pokémon." The Charizard would snort as if emphasizing the point. He probably just didn't like being told what he could and couldn't do in regards to flying.
Requiem of Whyspers

"I don't give a flying Rattata's a** if it's illegal. If I want to ride around on my Pokemon and they're not opposed to it, I'm going to." Lykas retorted, crossing his arms and tentacles in front of himself.

"Don't mind him." Odd said after a moment. "We're from a place where such things are unheard of." He explained. "We'll adjust. Slowly. Anyway, My name's Odd and this is Lykas." He introduced him, indicating Lykas when he offered his name."

"No. I'm Captain Fenrall and I'm a pirate!" Lykas retorted, trying to make a scary, pirate-looking face. It didn't work.

Odd shook his head at Lykas' antics but didn't say anything further.
Blizzard120
"...wow, the Sevii islands don't even look this nice." Tristen said he arrived in the city, looking at the far-reaching ocean beyond him. That said, he wouldn't get a response from the one who brought him. "...Blizz? Something wrong?"

"Eh, just...a personal matter is all..."

"Is it because this place is tropical?"

"Sure, let's go with that."

"..........?" Tristen would only stare in confusion for a minute. This was completely off.

"Look, I'm fine, let's just...find the others and take care of this Zygarde problem." I said. "Before we get any unwelcome company and crap like that. Considering we're so far out, here's hoping this is out of Flare's travel budget."

"Yea, okay." Tristen said, looking rather concerned now as he followed me off.
Darksol88
"This is the place, then- huh? Oh! We're sorry, we had no idea.. guess we'll need to find a different way out later. Anyway, my name's Amaranth," Amaranth answered, making a note to maybe not fly around on Breeze around here. "We're kind of here on a bit of business."

Cera didn't say anything at first, but when she overheard Blizz, she couldn't hide her confusion and finally spoke up. "Personal matter? Here? Did I miss some kind of memo?" She asked.
Isaac Hawking
"Don't use them to get around," Isaac asked the youth, incredulously. "This is an island chain. How do you get anywhere in a timely manner, if you can't fly there?"

"Well, we mostly make use of Poke Ride." The youth explained, flashing the green electronic known as a Ride Pager at the lot of them. Hau smiles broadly again. "It's understandable, a lot of our customs have seemed very foreign to the outsiders but the Alola region is an ancient region with a lot of history and traditions going back for generations... just like you guys are having trouble adjusting to a lot of our customs... I don't blame you! A lot of people here are having to get used to the outside world's influence too!" There's a beeping sound identified to be Hau's cell phone as he plucks it out of a pocket in the pack on his back. "Ah... hey there prof! ...hmmm... malasada shop you say? Alright I can meet you there very very quickly..." He sounds almost more pleased by the thought of filling his stomach than taking you guys to meet whoever this 'prof' was... "I knew you said you were waiting for a group to come... you say they're already there...? Hmmm.... Well, we can sort it all out when we get there I guess!" Hau clicks his cellphone shut and looks at the group surrounding him. "Is this everyone? I could have sworn I saw some of your posse move into town earlier..."

--

Meanwhile, near the familiar-looking Team Skull Grunts...

Darts approaches the duo swiftly from behind and falls in behind them, flashing a rapid series of elaborate and very wrong series of hand signals. "Flashy moves and funky beats... this is one team can't take defeats... with heads thicker than a ship's hull... wait a minute you guys said your name was Skull.... right?" The Giratina hybrid asks, glancing at the grunts on either side of him.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff