Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:41 pm
Welcome!

Here, I will put some plots that I'm currently looking for 8D

The idea will be to slowly (or maybe quickly?) rotate through the SoA I want to find plots for by switching them in and out of here every so often.

The next post will have at least 5 SoA that I'm currently seeking plots for, so take a look~!

Also, if you'd like to see all of my SoA and/or ask about plotting with them, my journal is here.

My aim is kuroinekoduo if anyone wants to poke me there 8D

Discord is #5851 (if I'm doing this right...)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:07 pm
User Image
Though his markings seem to indicate that he might be a bit... depressing ... Lev is exactly the opposite. He's generally pretty upbeat and happy,and always willing to try and bring a smile to others as well! I'd like to have Lev be pretty much a bard of sorts. One who likes to collect stories and retell them, as well as sing and dance. He is joining Kzingo'zaa! Learning the history of the pride would probably be a good idea, for one... XD

Looking for: Pride RP, plots, flings, a mate

User Image
Jormu is trying to figure out his place in the world and in his pride. He is supposed to be part of one of the cub-gangs forming and will be trying to steal random things from adults' caves. I want him to be very dragon-like, forming a small hoard of stolen items. If anyone has other ideas for him, please tell me!

Looking for: friends, family RP, possible young love??! wink

User Image
Tamazi isn't very developed yet so I'd love to explore his personality! I have sort of an idea that he's a "tough-guy" type..?? Like he always acts big and strong and all, but he probably has some flaws like everyone else does. Any plot ideas, throw 'em at me!

Looking for: friends, rivals, friends, flings, mate, anything!

User Image
Chiranjivi is one of the trainers, or Tenzin, in the Isoba'Velius (ninjas). He's a free-runner so he is very fast and athletic! He's also pretty confident in his abilities and isn't above showing off at all.

Looking for: pride plot, friends, rivals, students to teach, flings, mate

User Image
Nyline is another that's not very developed personality-wise. Her name means "cloud" so I have some thoughts that she's kind of... spacey, not all there? XD Head up in the clouds, etc. She probably daydreams a lot, and then sits around trying to figure out how she got to wherever her paws took her while her mind was elsewhere. Then gets distracted by something else, and she's gone again. Maybe she needs someone to bring her back... down to earth a bit. Her original pride is disbanded, so I wouldn't mind finding a new pride for her o:

Looking for: friends, enemies, flings, mate, pride??

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:34 pm
Has offer for Inoke?

User Image

Manipi Aduladi (Or Captain Awesome as his Hare companion calls him) is someone that has never failed to do anything he has set his mind to. Of course growing up in a pride that has always been safe has meant he has had little danger thrown his way. He is a confident but humble fellow and would do anything if he thought it would help someone else. He and his bunny companion have always lived in the earth clan but he would happily move to another clan if it was to pursue a lady love. He is a bit of a romantic and would bend over backwards to make sure his girl was treated right.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:04 pm
I have one of the current Chil (potential heirs) for interaction with Usare? Not sure that Mor'khelek would be helpful, exactly, but he's good at pretending to be what the other party wants to see.  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:14 pm
Manda

User Image

I have a deaf leopard who would probably be adorable with Ele, she is currently travelling with a group attempting to find her family. They could be travelling buddies and friends, potentially even mates if it works out?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:06 pm
User Image

For Usare, I've got Aed. They are related. Hakuna'jina is Aed's great grandmother. I haven't done much for him yet, but it would be interesting for him to meet extended family.  

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:02 pm
Syrius Lionwing
Has offer for Inoke?

User Image

Manipi Aduladi (Or Captain Awesome as his Hare companion calls him) is someone that has never failed to do anything he has set his mind to. Of course growing up in a pride that has always been safe has meant he has had little danger thrown his way. He is a confident but humble fellow and would do anything if he thought it would help someone else. He and his bunny companion have always lived in the earth clan but he would happily move to another clan if it was to pursue a lady love. He is a bit of a romantic and would bend over backwards to make sure his girl was treated right.

Oooh I like him, he sounds like a great guy~ Would you like to rp them and see how they get along? o:

(also if you want to ever poke me on aim, my aim is kuroinekoduo)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:03 pm
Excited Apathy
I have one of the current Chil (potential heirs) for interaction with Usare? Not sure that Mor'khelek would be helpful, exactly, but he's good at pretending to be what the other party wants to see.

Aah that could be interesting~ Let's do iiiittt XD  

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:04 pm
Zingling
Manda

User Image

I have a deaf leopard who would probably be adorable with Ele, she is currently travelling with a group attempting to find her family. They could be travelling buddies and friends, potentially even mates if it works out?

She's pretty~ Yea they can definitely meet up and members see where it goes 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:05 pm
BastetAmun
User Image

For Usare, I've got Aed. They are related. Hakuna'jina is Aed's great grandmother. I haven't done much for him yet, but it would be interesting for him to meet extended family.

Aaah yes indeed that would be interesting! You want to start something up? 8D  

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:16 pm
For Layilme!

I have User Image

Tsun is a sweet sweet boy who loves his new roll as a cub sitter. He had previously been a hunter but it really wasn't his things. He much prefer spending his time with the cubs and watching them learn and play. Tsun never knew his mother, she had no short term memory and accidentally wandered away from the family forgetting all about them. So Tsun and his siblings were raised by their father alone who brought them to live Iknimaya.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:56 am
I'd love rp ^^! I tried to add you on aim but it won't let me TwT! Mines Syrius Lionwing it could be just because I have to use the ap instead of normal aim (don't own me a computer any more)  

Syrius Lionwing

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:18 am
Sure. I can start an rp this afternoon when I have the time. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:30 am
Syrius Lionwing
I'd love rp ^^! I tried to add you on aim but it won't let me TwT! Mines Syrius Lionwing it could be just because I have to use the ap instead of normal aim (don't own me a computer any more)

I shall add you~ yea, the ap is weird, I use that if I'm not on the computer XD

BastetAmun
Ok sounds good whee

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:39 pm
nessiaing
For Layilme!

I have User Image

Tsun is a sweet sweet boy who loves his new roll as a cub sitter. He had previously been a hunter but it really wasn't his things. He much prefer spending his time with the cubs and watching them learn and play. Tsun never knew his mother, she had no short term memory and accidentally wandered away from the family forgetting all about them. So Tsun and his siblings were raised by their father alone who brought them to live Iknimaya.

Did you want to start up an RP for them, or me? 8D  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces